Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by khulet29 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 10:28 am

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Catsctm

Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3816536991 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3090947283 I love November 12, 2011!!!! ahihihihih one of the most spazzing day for us keunshin shippers! yihaaaaaa..! sukkie strikes again.....yeba!

wanna sing i can't fight this feeling anymore... in behalf of sukkie wahahahhahahha KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3002215779 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3002215779 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3002215779

I can't fight this feeling any longer.

And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.

What started out as friendship,

Has grown stronger.

I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.

I said there is no reason for my fear.

Cause I feel so secure when we're together.

You give my life direction,

You make everything so clear.

And even as I wander,

I'm keeping you in sight.

You're a candle in the window,

On a cold, dark winter's night.

And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore.

I've forgotten what I started fighting for.

It's time to bring this ship into the shore,

And throw away the oars, forever.

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.

And if I have to crawl upon the floor,

Come crushing through your door,

Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you.

I've been running round in circles in my mind.

And it always seems that I'm following you, girl,

Cause you take me to the places,

That alone I'd never find.

And even as I wander,

I'm keeping you in sight.

You're a candle in the wind,

On a cold, dark winter's night.

And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore.

It's time to bring this ship into the shore,

And throw away the oars, forever.

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.

And if I have to crawl upon the floor,

Come crushing through your door,

Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3674100672 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2491190025 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 419526061

keunshin solidified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2961979512 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2508138569

(bumangga giba) LOL :D
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 13 Nov 2011, 1:11 pm

Hi all..

yesterday we all spazzing with sukkie said I love you to Hacci.. yo10 and we also devastated with news he want quit twitter and today is a last day right? yo24 yo24 hope his change his mind..

This is my POV about what happened..

Sukkie is well known as show off keunsuk in Korea and lately he is listed as one of the most arrogant celebrities in Korea.. r50 and yesterday he is reach his boiling point when the title of the article is 'It is not the generation of modest. It is OK to be conceited.' is the title. But it is different to the news content. Besides, some people said to Keunsuk to manage himself. That title news made him very upset and all his work hard on this movie are not recognize by some of the Korean netizen.. he always mislead from his action and what his say..

He is very outspoken person and this attitude are not well received by Korean netizen (whats wrong with them huh??? r51 )..

Sukkie said in reality he is 97% like in his character YMP and when come to work he is like hwang tae kyung. In YMP.. he do what he want to do and say what he want to say.. this is sukkie other than that he still like a kids need to pampered everytime.. like a pet..give me food i will treat you nicely..give me love i will love you endlessly.. that is sukkie.. ra19 but this craziness and frankness are not well received by them and call him show off keun suk.. arrogant boy.. but the reality is he is the child that support his family since 5 years old!! but still respect and love his family so much.. and his mother is role model to him ( mama jang love you ra19 ) that's why when come to work he is like Hwang Tae Kyung very focus and perfectionist.. like Tae Kyung he like to do what he want to to and want to take control of everything..

and that's why he is very upset when all his hardworking are not recognize by them.. and somehow shinhye knows about it and i think he already said it to her that he want to quit twitter.. and this the tweet that show it all

RT @ssinz 너는펫 개봉!! 너는펫 보면 근석오빠가 정말 엄~청나게 애정을 가지고 찍었다는게 느껴진다.. 가끔 폭트땜에 언팔할까말까 고민하게만드는 오빠지만.. 참 멋지고 대단한 오빠라는거..흠.. 너는펫 대박나라>_<//
    [TRANS: Shin Hye] <You're My Pet> premiere!! After I have watched it, i really think that Keun Suk oppa really put in a lot of effort and feelings into it.. Although I'm always crazily driven by the crazy acts of oppa, I do really think that he is still a great oppa.. Hmm.. <You're My Pet> daebak>_<//

(from my POV: what she really want to say is my oppa is the best of everything.. and no matter happen and no matter what people say about you i will support you til the end..and you are the very best oppa i ever known..) and proudly said it on twitter

Then spaaazzz.. sukkie reply

[TRANS: Keun Suk to Shin Hye] I love you
    RT @asiaprince_jks @ssinz 사랑해

he said I love you to her for the 3rd times on twitter.. he is such a sweetness person and show off to everybody that he love shinhye..

before this.. when suk said I love you to her on twitter she not react.. but this time she reply.. because she knows his oppa really need her right now..

[TRANS: Shin Hye to Keun Suk] I did great right>_<?
    RT @ssinz @asiaprince_jks 나 잘했어>_<?

and sukkie reply.. and this is happy ending when he said

[TRANS: Keun Suk to Shin HYe]
    완전!!!!Perfect!!!!

Sukkie need that comfort word by hacci and its enough to give him braveness to said in twitter that

#JKSTweet Translation: Twitter that can be used to communicate with the people in the world, meet alot of people. Although can feel alot of things by talking to them, but i don't want to twist things anymore.. Starting from tomorrow midnight, i will shutdown my twitter account.. If you want to play with me, come to Jang Keun Suk apps... Continue tweetstorm

This spaaz show that they really support each other and the very important is he love her and she love him..

Seems like there's always someone who
    disapproves
    They'll judge it like they know about me
    and you
    And the verdict comes from those with
    nothing else to do
    The jury's out, but my choice is you

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
    People throw rocks at things that shine
    And life makes love look hard
    The stakes are high
    The waters rough
    But this love is ours

as an true eel we have to support him no matter what.. and like mama Demi said he will try find a way to get close to his eels..

*what a long story and thanks for reading... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 10972102
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sun 13 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

Ah hi al!!! yo4
    Ysterday was very eventful..jang keun suk made me take a ride a rollercoaster of emotions!! he first gave a tweet saying I LOVE YOU!! and in the very next tweet he said he was quitting nd closing down twitter..one moment i was spazzing to death yo11 ..and the next i was crying rivers yo18 Ah!! disappointed

Ah mama demi jen and nora yep!! love wat you guys said!! And yep Hacci is always with him...to help out him when he was worrying much abt his ONLY PROJECT IN 2011!! gossip

Ok today jus something nice to make me happy cos of all the drama that suk is carrying out now at twitland...i think we can start a bet now at this rate WILL SUK CLOSE TWITTER OR NOT?? impatient

here goes...Hacci went to china recently to attend a variety show...She stunned everyone with Singing,dancing(We all know how good she is at it) She also COOKED for the Mcs...And she dint cook jus anything..she cooked KIMCHI STEW,PANCAKE!! reminded me of a certain incident previous months ago a person in japan who had a bistro section in Smap*Smap and who ate KIMCHI STEW!!

hey hey hey!!! h1 So i went searching for articles and look what i found!!

Jang Keun Suk introduces kimchi stew on a Japanese show
    July 19, 2011 5:26 pm

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2011071908515429856_1

According to Jang Keun Suk’s agency, Tree J. Company, Jang appeared on Fuji TV’s leading variety show SMAP X SMAP on the 18th and showed how to make Korean kimchi stew.

He appeared in the BISTRO SMAP segment and said, “I like to watch DVDs or listen to music when I’m free. I also like to dance at home or on the street alone.”

Jang added, “I’m into the shuffle dance recently.” He turned on the music he had brought with him and danced with SMAP’s Nakai Masahiro.

Particularly noteworthy on this episode was Jang’s demonstration of how to make his favorite Korean food, kimchi stew. He said, “This is a great opportunity to tell you about Korean food.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2011071908515429856_2

Two teams on the episode cooked kimchi stew, and Jang admired the one mixed with pasta.

He added, “It reminds me of my mom’s kimchi stew. Try to cook kimchi stew with sour kimchi. It tastes better that way!”

Tree J. Company says, “It was meaningful that Jang Keun Suk had a chance to tell about Korean food on Fuji TV in a prime time slot.”

In this episode, SMAP’s Katori Shingo sang Jang’s debut single Let Me Cry, which ranked at the top of Japan’s Oricon chart.

Source Nate by Hanna

Park Shin Hye introduces kimchi in China
    November 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Park Shin Hye recently went to China and introduced kimchi on a Chinese TV program.

Park was invited by the Chinese talk show Chunchun Hyansang, and she introduced the traditional Korean food on the show.

Park brought Kimchi, which was made by her Grandmother, from Korea. She cooked kimchi stew and kimchi pancake for the MCs and they admired her cooking.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 5932_8847_409
    The program is a talk show and has ranked first in the audience ratings for two years in a row. Park appeared on the program as the hottest Korean Wave star and popular Asian star.

She sang songs from her TV series, You’ve Fallen for Me and You’re Beautiful. She also performed Beyonce’s “Single Lady” and was praised by hundreds of the studio audience.

A spokesperson for the show says, “I want to thank Park for working hard on the show. She is definitely the best actress in Asia. She can sing, dance, and act very well.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 5932_8848_4015

Park was selected as the most popular Korean Wave star in other countries, along with with Jang Keun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Kim Beom, and Hyun Bin, by the English subsidiary website for Korea.com. She was also selected as an MC for the ’2011 Melon Music Awards’, which will air live all over the world through You Tube.

Source: Star Daily News

Both articles are from en.korea.com
    and by different people nearly four months apart...but note the Title both are INTRODUCING KIMCHI Suk in Japan and hacci in China..Ah what a similarity..pls note the bold words in the articles..

Is it coincidence that hacci cooked Suk fav korean food??.. ra4 maybe not..She brought kimchi from her grandma in korea..jus wondering was it her GRANDMA OR MOM-IN-LAW??kekeke ra8

They even get articles written with same heading and similar matter ah DESTINY KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2817133084
    ra7

Now another thing to note...Hacci and her entertainment company are much interested in promoting Hacci in japan..a new portal site For Shin Hye has been opened for Japanese..and Hacci has said in a recent interview that she likes Japanese and would very much like to act in Jap drama h39 hahaha!!Who is ruling currently in Japan...Yes ans is GEUN CHAN
    h30

Ah hacci!! and now suk he released an album Lounge h in china and now he tweeted two days also said in weibo after hitting 1 million followers that he wants to be a PRINCE IN CHINA Toooooooooo!!!!!And jason and Suk also said that there are going to be many more activities in China to promote Suk..Sound`s familiar?? Jus check the prev para yo6

WOO HOO!! lets refresh our mind who is quite famous in china and has recently gone to China for a variety show t2

Ans is XIAO ZHI aka PRINCESS HACCI

And this tweet came recently when hacci was at china!! ah omg!!
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 3341513840

Ah chinese princess wants to goto japan where geun chan is waiting lol KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2271474091

OK guys thats it jus a small thing!!lol hope you enjoy it d.t yo7
    ra12 h13
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 13 Nov 2011, 8:03 pm

Nice one sis daebak.. cheering Both like Japan as both of them has very special moments there..and both of them shine there as Go Minam ang Hwang Tae Kyung.. minam taekyung And yeah, they like Kimchi a lot too..I'm so proud of princess, she knows how to make kimchi and knows how to cook too prince won't get hungry with her.. she's surely qualified to be his wife, she's very loving, caring, talented and very motherly.. yo19
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Mon 14 Nov 2011, 2:35 am

Guest wrote:to all gs shippers were all the same boat...shipping for the couple...i love this site and all the people i chat here..i love jang geun suk ssi...i love park shin hye...i love lee min ho ( why lee min ho mentioned here yahahaha!!! ) i love you demi, megz!, sweet, brutalizkeunshin, khulynne, pammie, love you all..sorry for this post.

dear guest: i only want to join you in the love you have for all the names mentioned here as well as all the kuenshin family period.
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Mon 14 Nov 2011, 3:21 am

Hi sis jgslvpsh..

When did this happen?at the shoutmix?

And yes i agree with sis!!pls post to share more of the love!!comeon people gogogo!!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 14 Nov 2011, 2:31 pm

@Guest
    @jgslvspsh

welcome to our FanMily site....thank u so much for your love and support...and you very well know that we love u all too...all our members are our friends too...and most of these friends here become members of our FanBox family too...

this is our site, this is our home....so please don't be shy to post and share your ideas too, no matter how short they may be, we will be happy to see your postings here....thanks!!! yo3

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:25 pm

Our KeunShin Couple for Codes Combine

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 31769829021880433470220

The perfect match couple...in Reel and Real life.... s3

megz
    megz

Post by megz Tue 15 Nov 2011, 12:49 am

h3 RABBIT SIGN STRIKES AGAIN h3

Here is suk doing the rabbit sign in YMP Showcase in Busan on 8 oct a day after YAB 2nd anniversary...missing someone?? ra7

h3KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b476f5bgw1dn2ii2akrwg
    h3

Cr: to uploader
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 15 Nov 2011, 3:07 pm

Hello.. yo3

Thanks to megz about kimchi keke.. yes sukkie favorite food is kimchi jiggae (soup)... and he also said it to promote about it..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Videoplaybackflvsnapsho

and yet she also promote it in China show lately

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 57626563

every plan and move sukkie did shinhye will be part of it..even about he quitting twitter.. shinhye is the one who persuade him,, that made him said I love you to her.. shinhye is the best he ever had weeeeee monkey kiss weeeeee

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:05 pm

Similarity pic from weibo cr:aokki

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b283555gw1dn3sc70j1pj

Hmmm.. now i know where did sukkie get his idea for this haircut a
    hahaha LOL :D
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

KeunSHin Photos credit as tagged via weibo

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 6834c6d9gw1dmvjitu7ccjKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b283555jw1dmvqb1gt32jKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b283555jw1dmy2o3l7b7jKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4dd51cd9gw1dn3rpaomz0jKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b283555jw1dms0wn2zm6jKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b283555jw1dmkoop1w8kjKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 766adcc4gw1dmcxo0xxfijKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 4b283555gw1dmcz9qm9onj
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:50 am

OMO!!! f15 Komawo Jen for posting the similarity photos.. and thanks to you I found something again..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Ks2hsamering

Now, this is the same ring!!! And take note shippers, THEY ARE BOTH WEARING IT ON THEIR RING FINGER (Suk on the left *ahem* Shin Hye on her right)!!! Waaaaaaahhh!!! Need I say more... yo17 think this speaks for itself!! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2019573565 Kekeke..

I'm posting again in a bit.. and this time, it's my compilation of their LOVE TWEETS.. yo11 yo9 weeeeee
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Wed 16 Nov 2011, 1:04 am

Pammie wrote:OMO!!! f15 Komawo Jen for posting the similarity photos.. and thanks to you I found something again..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Ks2hsamering

Now, this is the same ring!!! And take note shippers, THEY ARE BOTH WEARING IT ON THEIR RING FINGER (Suk on the left *ahem* Shin Hye on her right)!!! Waaaaaaahhh!!! Need I say more... yo17 think this speaks for itself!! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 2019573565 Kekeke..

I'm posting again in a bit.. and this time, it's my compilation of their LOVE TWEETS.. yo11 yo9 weeeeee

omo sis pam, you never fail with your eagle eyes, i'm so proud of being a member of this site with such talented people joining in, monkey kiss

can't wait for your next post:lol. have an early commitment but will definitely be back to the family room for all the love and updates, bye for now, night night
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 1:25 am

KEUNSHIN LOVE STORY ON TWITTER

September 14, 2011
    Jang Keun Suk joined twitter (the day his "Knee Drop Guru" show was aired)

September 15, 2011
    Park Shin Hye followed Jang Keun Suk
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 316234_219847501407547_157902984268666_620757_338218142_n
    That she thought he would follow him back without her telling him to do so...

And when he did not...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091511ks2htwitconvo1

Translation:
    @ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS You didn't follow me~~~!!
    @ssinz: You are too much I hate you
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: I'm sorry...But you didn't call me, either!!! Was your heart flutter when you saw 'Mooreup Pak' (Knee Drop Guru) last night?hahaha! Twitter is very fun!!!

translation cr: PSHIFC for PSH + angel (skthtj) for JKS

As you can see from the screen cap, Sukkie REPLIED to her at first... and him not contented, he tweeted it again via a RT when Shin Hye tweeted randomly about hating him.. (though not mentioned but we all know who she is referring to.. LOL) (in iPhone, you can quote the RT then add a reply - which is what Suk did as seen on the lowest caption on the above pic) yo10

And also to note, "In the show 'Mooreup Pak' (Knee Drop Guru), "Jang was also asked by Kang Ho Dong about his love scandals with “Hallyu Star No.1, Singer ‘A’,”, “ ‘You're Beautiful’ actress ‘B’,” and “ ‘Cinderella’s Sister’ Donation Angel actress ‘C’.... Kang Ho Dong asked Jang if he felt anything for any one of the three female celebrities, to which Jang candidly answered that he did for one of them. When pushed further to see if there was an actual relationship with that person, Jang revealed that answer was no since he did not tell the female that he liked her."

OMO!!! Now, isn't it obvious that Shin Hye was the one he was talking about the actress that he fell for... yo11
    As you can see in his eyes during the show...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=859&filename=i86c

And so of course, Sukkie followed Shin Hye back...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Sukfol10...

And then, a COMMON and dear friend joined in their conversation...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091511ks2htwitconvo2

Translation:
    @bigbrothersound: Shameful...
    @ssinz: Oppa, ashamed of me ㅠㅡㅠ?
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: Uhm... er... sorry -_- RT @bigbrothersound @AsiaPrince_JKS @ssinz Oppa, ashamed of me ㅠㅡㅠ?

September 16. 2011
    Boy, times like this when I'm grateful that I'm working and wide awake at 5-6AM!!!

Sukkie tweeted a photo of his chat with Shin Hye over his phone!
    @AsiaPrince_JKS 아니 이 숑키... http://twitpic.com/6lcuhx
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 300886_220342908024673_157902984268666_622248_713284454_n

Translation:
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: Nah.. This little bugger...
    Picture*
    Park Shin Hye: “Oppa, I lost all my contacts while I was upgrading my phone. Send me numbers“.

translation credit: allkpop

And then, after a few minutes, Shin Hye tweeted the same thing!!!
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091511ks2htwitconvo3
    (please don't mind the date on the phone as it followed my PC's date, which is in US time...LOL)

Translation:
    @ssinz: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Upgraded my iPhone but all the data is lost Woke up from sleep ^^^^^^^^^* hahahahahaha!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah so sad Ah daebak ㅠㅠ Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!sleep ^^^^^^^^^*
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: I feel awkward...RT @ssinz ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Upgraded my iPhone but all the data is lost Woke up from sleep ^^^^^^^^^* hahahahahaha!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah so sad Ah daebak ㅠㅠ Ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!sleep ^^^^^^^^^*

cr: PSHIFC for PSH + angel (skthtj) for JKS

Then, after a few hours...

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091611ks2htwitconvo1

Translation:
    @ssinz: Ah........ Sleepy..........
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: sleep!! Sleep well RT @ssinz: Ah........ Sleepy..........

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Haccitosuktweetsp1crop
    Translation:
    @ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS You're doing well on twitter? After hearing my classes, i will have a good night sleep Haha.

translation cr: PSHIFC

They were on a roll tweeting that time...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091611ks2htwitconvo2

Translation:
    @ssinz: The cell phone battery dissipates too quickly. In 2 hours 50% was used up.. Where should I go to get it refurbished?
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: My house keke @ssinz: The cell phone battery dissipates too quickly. In 2 hours 50% was used up.. Where should I go to get it refurbished?

Waaaaah!!!! weeeeee This is the BEST AND MY MOST FAVORITE TWEET TO DATE!!! Is Sukkie saying that they always go to HIS HOUSE... flowers monkey kiss thinking yoyo Okay, I'm shutting my mouth.. yo17 Or else Demi and Cassie will kill me.. but I guess we all know that by now... yo19 t3

September 17, 2011

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091711ks2hconvo1

Translation:
    @ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS My Katog Capture was upped -ㅅ-? Can we meet on Olphak..? Let's party... one two one two!!
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS My Katog Capture was upped -ㅅ-? Can we meet on Olphak..? Let's party... one two one two!!” All fans of yours and mine can't wait for this.. come in Sook.. I was wrong..heugyu

**note: Katog Capture and Olphak are iPhone applications

Waaahhhh!!! weeeeee

Then at about 6-7PM Korean time, Shin Hye tweeted about attending C.N.Blue's concert..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 091711ks2hconvo2

Translation:
    @ssinz: Went to CNBlue's concert~^ㅡ^ So happy. I hadn't seen them for so long..You guys will do a good job at tomorrow's showcase too. 'Show them what you've got!!' kekeke
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@AsiaPrince_JKS RT@ssinz: Went to CNBlue's concert~^ㅡ^ So happy. I hadn't seen them for so long..You guys will do a good job at tomorrow's showcase too. 'Show them what you've got!!' kekeke Jung YongHwa..You didn't invite me to your concert.
    @ssinz: you're humiliated kekeke RT“@AsiaPrince_JKS RT@ssinz: Went to CNBlue's concert So happy~^ㅡ^ I hadn't seen them for so long..You guys will do a good job at tomorrow's showcase too. 'Show them what you've got!!' kekeke Jung YongHwa..You didn't invite me to your concert.

September 19, 2011

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 0919ks2htwitterconvo

Translation:
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: I promised not to drive in school...But I couldnot help it because I had to move in 4 minutes... And...There was not lunch time in my timetable...
    @ssinz: kekekekekeke student? If I go to Hangyang Univ, will you buy me lunch? Come to ChungAng Univ to play ke
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: "RT @ssinz kekekekekeke student? If I go to Hangyang Univ, will you buy me lunch? Come to ChungAng Univ to play ke" I only have 20000 Won...

Then Shin Hye also tweeted:

@ssinz: 아- 르네장 폭트 대박 ㅠㅠ 언팔할거야 진짜
    Translation: Ah- Renai Jang storm-like(nonstop) tweets daebak ㅠㅠ I will not do the same, really
    cr: PSHIFC
    (Sorry.. wasn't able to capture this.. yo24 )

September 22, 2011

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 092211ks2htweeterconvo

Translation:
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: Hey! You are fooled~~~kkk I will play a game...with Si Hoo~Byecri!
    @ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS This is a yellow card.. don't spam tweets....+_+

translation cr: Joey (xxinz) for PSH + angel (skthtj) for JKS

(*note: a yellow card in baseball means WARNING)

Little did Sukkie know that Shin Hye unfollowed him... confuse yoyo Which actually caused a commotion in twitter yo20

Then on...
    September 23, 2011

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 092311ks2htwitterconvo

Translation:
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: Ms Park Shin Hye unfollowed me but she came back...... Shin Hye.... I'm sorry but I love you.... and my fingers are tickling!!!
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: Go Minam!!!! Please let me spam!!!!! Spamming is more fun than I thought!!!!
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: @ssinz Go Minam!!!! Please let me spam!!!!! Spamming is more fun than I thought!!!!
    @ssinz: Hyungnim! I won't agree to you hyungnim!! Please make some moderation brother~
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: "@ssinz: Hyungnim! I won't agree to you hyungnim!! Please make some moderation brother~" Go Minam! I will only tell you once~ Listen!............ I love you.....

translation cr: xxinz

Huwaaaaaa!!!! yo20 weeeeee flowers monkey kiss yo19 Sukkie said I LOVE YOU (he actually misspelled SARANGHAE as SATANGHAE on his first tweet (R is beside T on the keyboard LOL) but we don't effin' care!!! We only know that he said SARANGHAE to her not just once BUT TWICE!!! And of course, Go Mi Nam = Park Shin Hye... as always.. and will stay that way forever!!! yo22

They were silent for quite some time after that... they were quiet for weeks in fact.. then on...

October 7, 2011 (YAB's second anniversary)

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 1008ks2htwitterconvo

Translation:
    @ssinz: Taekyung Hyung-nim~ Can you see~? Today ANJell are on our way to celebrate the 2nd anniversary with a showcase. If only hyung-nim could be here with us. What a pityㅠㅡㅠ
    @skullhong: Jeremy~ Your face doesn't look big at all~ The show is going to broadcast at 10~~~??
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: "@ssinzJeremy~Your face doesn't look large~Do we have the first broadcast at 10 today~~?? ㅡ Hey! What did you do yesterday without me!!!
    @ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS you were in Busan..

translation cr: PSH Singapore

Woohoo!!! But we all know WHAT REALLY HAPPENED that day (please refer to Sis Nora and Megz post about the real story behind A.N.Jell's celebration) yo19

They went silent again and finally, on..
    November 12, 2011

Our princess tweeted a sweet message...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 111211ks2htweetconvo

Translation:
    @ssinz: You're My Pet premiere!!! Keun Suk Oppa really put in a lot of affection into filming the movie.. Although Oppa is always driven crazy by crazy comments, he is still a great Oppa.. Hmm... You're My Pet daebak >.<
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: "@ssinz: You're My Pet premiere!!! Keun Suk Oppa really put in a lot of affection into filming the movie.. Although Oppa is always driven crazy by crazy comments, he is still a great Oppa.. Hmm... You're My Pet daebak >.<" - I love you
    @ssinz: What I did was great right >.<?
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: "@ssinz: What I did was great right >.<?" - Perfect!

weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee cheering tumbling

Now, if this ain't love... then I dunno what it is... weeeeee

So to those who say that Sukkie's I LOVE YOU to Shin Hye in twitter was just in passing and means nothing.. THIS I SAY TO YOU ALL... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND LISTEN TO THE TONE (yes, folks there is what we call A TONE IN A MESSAGE/WRITING) OF SUKKIE'S LAST I LOVE YOU TO SHIN HYE... IT WAS CONVEYED IN A SERIOUS AND HEARTFELT MANNER. flowers yo11 yo19

Good mornight to everyone and see you all later!!!
    monkey kiss
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 6:50 am

just want to share this picture of our KS Couple...are they look alike now...

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 38307330780896258097412
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:17 am

THIS IS SO FUNNY! TWILIGHT ALA KEUNSHIN hahahaha!

[img]KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 21nekd5[/img]
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:29 am

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:THIS IS SO FUNNY! TWILIGHT ALA KEUNSHIN hahahaha!

[img]KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 21nekd5[/img]

wahahahaa daebak nice PS..~!

I'm a certified TEAM JANG KEUN SUK..! ahihih
    yo9 yo10 tumbling tumbling cheering

love love love yo10
    iamJOYeee
    iamJOYeee
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by iamJOYeee Wed 16 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

hello, i'm new here.
    i'm also a supporter of keun suk and shin hye! :)

i love them!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 5:10 pm

iamJOYeee wrote:
    hello, i'm new here.
    i'm also a supporter of keun suk and shin hye! :)

i love them!

@iamjoyeee,

Welcome weeeeee h45 happy to see you here s2

yumi
    yumi
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by yumi Wed 16 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

HAIL to all....kekkeke.... HELLO, hello....I truly madly deeply INLOVE here... Im new here and so excited to read everything in every pages but before I continue reading I like to say....THANKS to all and most especially the one who made this...THANK YOU very very MUCH.... . its truly amazing!!! perfect!!!.... I love SHINHYE very much and ANJell forever....God bless us all, stay healthy and happy everyone^^
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:52 pm

I spazzed again on tita sweet's new post in Shin Hye's news thread..

Thanks again tita sweet for this post.. monkey kiss

Her answers on the interview gave me an insight on how she is really compatible with Sukkie:

Q: Would you tell us your impression of Japan?
    PSH:
    It’s very beautiful and warms my heart. I got impression that it is
    neatly and beautifully built. Houses and buildings were also beautiful.
    And people were very kind to me, so that was impressive.

*She totally loves Japan cause she and Sukkie lots of wonderful and sweet moments there..and both shined as Go Minam and Hwang Tae Kyung there..

Q: Are there any favorite places or foods (in Japan)?

PSH:
    I like “Ramen” (noodle). I like “Tonkotsu” (flavor of Ramen). My friend
    often goes to a Ramen shop in Hondae, Seoul, whose owner is Japanese.
    So I have been there too. And I like hot springs too. This winter, I
    want to go for hot spring trip.

*She likes Ramen..totally just like Sukkie, Sukkie likes Ramen too..

Q: Do you cook? Is there any food you cook well?
    PSH:
    I can cook. I can cook “Jigae(찌개)”. Kimchi Jjigae (김치찌개), doenjang
    jjigae(된장 찌개), 닭볶음탕- It’s like Jjigae soup with chicken and김치찜 (steamed
    Kimchi) are my repertories.

*Omo she can cook just like prince..she likes Kimchi Jjigae too..aigoo.
    Q: Do you cook Japanese foods?
    PSH: I cook Japanese taste curry. I like eating, so I want to try Japanese Jjigae (pot) too.

*She cooks Japanese taste curry..hmm prince loves curry.. you betcha she cooks that for prince..

― There will be YAB reunion regularly
    In October, Shinhye tweeted about the YAB reunion with a photo. And it got big reactions.

Q: Do you guys sometimes meet each other? Do you want to have reunions in future too?
    PSH:
    We meet individually and separately, but didn’t have opportunities of
    gathering temporally. We spend time as good friends, so we may meet
    sometimes not only memorial days.

* She finally managed to talk about the times that they meet..

Q: Do you like singing?
    PSH: I like singing, but not as good as a real singer.

*And she likes to sing now..aww..well she and Sukkie really sing well..they deserve to be one..

Q: Did you guys have a YAB reunion?
    PSH: There
    was a suggestion of meeting after the Chuseok (추석) ended, and someone
    said “ How about next Friday?”, then we met. That day (Oct.7) was the
    date when 1st YAB broadcasted 2 years ago (by chance). Since Jang
    Kuensuk ssi was at the Pusan international film festival on that day, he

was missing. But I met with the director, Jung Yonghwa ssi and Lee
    Hongki ssi in Seoul. We took a picture of us, and I put it on twitter.
    Many of fans were happy.

*And of course she doesn't forget to mention her dear prince Sukkie..

weeeeee
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:10 pm

The black string shows itself again care of Sukkie in 10Asia!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 378119_248008495258114_157902984268666_706973_452686994_n

Spazz!!! weeeeee
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 17 Nov 2011, 2:47 pm

The Mystery of the Red Blanket....

Remember that when the pics of Shinhye at Baeksang Awards were published, we noticed the red checkered thing that she brought with her that night? And we all thought it was Suk's polo shirt because Suk had a check polo shirt also.....

However, I was bothered because I was thinking, why would Shinhye bring a checkered polo shirt to a formal occasion?...

Today Ecka found these pictures and shared it w/ me, pam and fel:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Redblankets
    The red checkered thing of Hacci actually was a BLANKET....!! and guess who owns that blanket??? Isn't it obvious from these pics???? that's Suk's pics from YMP shoot....

Now.....aside from the Burberry blanket that our couple owns, do they also share this red check blanket as well......????!!!

Why the heck do they always have or own the same things ....????? I think this red checkered blanket also came from the same, SHARED closet......

Red Checkered Blanket.....another KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS....!!!

cr to erikaem and weibo for the pics
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 17 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

ETERNITY RINGS...

For the longest time, we have been looking for the pair of the "eternity ring" that Shinhye wore at Baeksang 2011....Hacci wore 3 rings that night and one of them it seems looks like what Suk is wearing in these pics:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Hhhhhhhhhs

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Catsnc

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 Eternityring10

Is it another his and hers ring? His is smaller...hers is bigger but thinner......?? weeeeee weeeeee

PMD has already identified 3 important rings of the couple....but this "eternity" ring appears to be a new "added collection" to the KeunShin Couple's Ring treasure box... LOLLLL...

Need your opinion my dear KS Solidifiers if you think they are the same or not..... thanks!

Please help me figure out if these "eternity rings" are also KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 21 349599370

credit to uploader & khulynne for the pics... yo3

Last edited by demi_zhu on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:04 pm; edited 5 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 12:25 am