Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by khulet29 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

チャン・グンソク、東京ドーム公演4万5千席完売!

シェア

チャン・グンソクの東京ドーム公演のチケットが全席完売を記録した。

17日、所属事務所によると、「26日に開かれるチャン・グンソクの東京ドーム単独公演‘JANG KEUN SUK 2011 THE CRI SHOW IN TOKYO DOME -THE BEGINNING-’のチケット4万5千席分が完売した」とのこと。

今回の東京ドーム公演は、2011年のアリーナツアーとは別途で構成され、アップグレードされた内容で差別化を図っており、チャン・グンソク自らが企画したプリンスワールドというタイトルの基、東京ドームに来た観客とゲストを招待し、プリンスワールドの隅々までを紹介するというコンセプトで進行される予定だ。

コンサートのオープニングはチャン・グンソク本人が想像していた世界観を自由に語りながら描いた絵が、3Dで立体感を持たせたまま展開され、全ての観客はプリンスの寝室、クラブ、リビング、ステージなどに招待され、チャン・グンソクの全てを共有することとなる。

ここにチャン・グンソクの友人であるパク・シネなどがゲストとして参加する。所属事務所側は、「今回の公演は、12月20日に2期を迎えるチャン・グンソクジャパンオフィシャルファンクラブにとって、お互いの気持ちをより強くし、新しい1年を始めようという意味深い公演になる」とし、「再びチャン・グンソクの致命的な魅力を発散する」と期待を誘導した。

チャン・グンソクは、「今回の東京ドーム公演は、チャン・グンソクの本質を最も良く表現出来る公演だと思う。アリーナツアーとはまた違うストーリーとパフォーマンスを披露できる予定なので、多くの関心を寄せてほしい」と抱負を伝えた。
    提供:
    〔KSTAR NEWS&Moneytoday Starnews〕
    チャン・グンソクのプロフィール

Translated by Google

Jang, concert sold out 45,000-seat Tokyo Dome!

Recorded in Tokyo sold out concert tickets for Jang seats. 17 According to the firm belongs, "'JANG KEUN SUK 2011 THE CRI SHOW IN TOKYO DOME concert in Tokyo alone Jang held the day 26-THE BEGINNING-tickets sold out 25,000 seats four minutes' "he said. Tokyo Dome concert this time, and the 2011 arena tour consists of separate and differentiate themselves in what has been upgraded, organized under the title of Prince himself Jang world, came to Tokyo Invite your guests and audience, plans are underway to introduce the concept of the world to every corner of Prince. Opening the concert is free to speak with the picture painted world Jang had imagined himself, while it have been deployed in stereoscopic 3D, audiences of all Prince's bedroom, clubs, living, the stage etc. are invited, and to share all of Jang. Participate as a guest and a friend of Park Shin Hye Jang here. The office belongs to the "performance of this, Jang Geun Suk Japan Official Fan Club to celebrate the season 2 on December 20, and stronger feelings of each other, a deep sense of performance to start a new year will "and" fatal attraction to vent again Jang "induce hope. Jang is "Tokyo Dome concert this time, I think performance can best represent the essence of Jang. The arena tour will be able to showcase the performance, so a different story and also want a lot of interest "aspirations and reported. Courtesy of KSTAR NEWS & Moneytoday Starnews []

Source: KSTARNEWS.JP (KOREAN)
    Shared by:erikaeam
    =

omg! PARK SHIN HYE will participate in suk's tokyo dome concert..!!!!!!!
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! i need a better translation for this article ahahhaha LOL
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

@khulynne

OMG!! Park Shinhye is going to attend Suk's Tokyo Dome Concert!!!!!! fainted monkey

OMG.....is PMD's prediction coming true at last????

Please don't miss to follow this event KeunShin Solidifiers....

Coz if PMD is right....this could be the day...!!!

Ecka reminded me earlier that it was mentioned in YAB by President that ANJELL would perform at the Tokyo DOME in the future...and now this concert!!!.....

Please take a look at this vid:

http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/other/2010/12/273492-yb16-2-kimchidrama.html

at around 8:28....mention of ANJELL performing at the Dome...and Suk fulfilled it!!

Let's all look forward to JKS Concert at the Dome.....

Now...I heard the other camp is saying that the reason Suk closed his twitter account is because he wants to spend more time with Scrub.....hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaa....!! Sorry guys, Suk has only time for Shinhye and work.....he is working hard because he is going to settle down soon.....with his ORIGINAL QUEEN OF EELS >>>> Park Shin Hye.....
    so EAT your HEART OUT... silly

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED.....!!! and the TOKYO DOME is a KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!

thanks for that post Jen/Khulynne !!!

credit to erikaem for the video....thanks a lot ecka!! love u both!! s2

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:42 pm

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye to guest at Jang Keun Suk's concert in Japan

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Jang+geun+suk+park+shin+hye+%284%29

Actress Park Shin Hye is confirmed to be a guest at You're Beautiful costar Jang Keun Suk's concert on November 26 2011.

The concert, called 'Prince World'「プリンスワールド」, which will be held at
    Tokyo Dome, Japan, will accommodate a large audience of 45,000.
    According to official sources, all the tickets were sold out within a
    short time on starting day.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 140973_l

"Prince World"「プリンスワールド」, which is self-directed by Jang Keun Suk, will
    showcase an imaginary prince-dom in paintings and 3D. Fans will have a
    chance to look at the prince's bedroom, club, reception room...etc.

Jang Keun Suk has also invited his celebrity friends to guest star at
    the concert, including JOOSUK, Big Brother, Verbal Jint and Park Shin
    Hye.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is set to MC the 2011 Melon Music Awards on
    November 24, and will perform the opening dance with 100 backup dancers.

Source: Innolife Japan
    Credits: (Translation) PSHIFC
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

yo11 weeeeee flowers monkey kiss cheering RA2 ra6 ra9

wow, thanks sis pam, sis demi, sis khulynne29 for the most spazzing ever news about our solidified couple, i'm dead, go to heaven and back to earth to spazz again and waiting for more spazz when shin hye graces the stage with guen suk at tokyo dome.

h1 h1 d.t d.t d.t d.t s2 s2 s2 ra44 f49 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 10972102
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 9:47 pm

i just want to share it with you Another keunshin solidifier.. ahihihi cr: carol633 via weibo
    yeba! haluvit!!!!!!!!!!!!! ayeah!

KEUNSHIN COUPLE'S RING

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 4dd51cd9gw1dn76vesvq6j
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:04 pm

hi all yo3

I was missing our prince very much at twitland and he rewards by giving us a gift saying PARK SHIN HYE WILL ATTEND SUK`s TOKYO DOME ARENA TOUR CONCERT!!! yo11 Wahhhhhh!!! yo10

As sis gail,ericka and mama demi theorized will there be a CONFESSION AT THE CONCERT JUS LIK YAB EP 16!!lol lets wait and see... yo9 *dreaming*

Well today am replying to Sis pam`s long and hard job of compiling our couples love story at Twitter...i know its overdue but i was caught up with exams yo5

Our couple exchanged About 15 tweets but each tweet had some meaning...analysing the tweets based on the assumption that they are on a relationship*ya ok we AGREE THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP* here are the things i noticed...

#1 LOVE FIGHTS/QUARRELS

Our couple had two cute fights over at twitland..and pls note that both were inintiated by Hacci... She first fought with Suk when he dint follow her back even after she did follow him... lol!!! But poor hacci after he followed her she was much overwhelmed cos of the tweetstorm as her Timeline was attacked by his msgs...well we all were Stumped hacci but atleast u could unders wat he was tweeting unlike us confuse yoyo

So the next fight was based on this...She gave a warning but the prince dint listen to her thinking she wont do anything..lo and behold hacci unfollowed him... Another Attacking initiative taken by hacci...these look like lovefights to me and we can see Hacci always like to start them jus lik how she loves hitting lol agreeing

#2 MAKEUP

jus like any couple who fight there must always be a makeup..and this was done by our Prince...He appeased our princess with sorrys,I love yous fainted monkey

Love their little fights...

#3 DATES

There wer a fair amount of dating going on there..lol...Hacci asked sukki for lunch and they decided...hanyang or...? eating ramen

Another was the Battery recharging sesssion at SUKKIE`s HOUSE t3 weeeeeeeeeee nearly drooped down cos of that ra44 f49

Our hacci also went to see a movie with Sukkie...Lol it was announced by the princess to the entire world that she was going to her Oppa`s premiere Another INDIRECT DATE?? t4

#4 SUPPORT AND PLANNING

A relationship is not a good one if it is jus a fun and frolic... hacci ahowed her mature side by Supporting her oppa and his film YMP when he was worrying much...she gave two tweets giving her verdict that the MOVIE WAS JUS GR8 f47 three cheers princess youre very thoughtful nd supportive...also by the way she asked did i do it right it meant that they had planned and decided to do the support..Isnt preplanning a MUST among engaged couples?Mayb for the future...weddings,family,wahhhhhh h41

#5 JEALOUSY

Jang keun suk right from YAB days is always jealous of Yong hwa and he never fails to show it...there was a tweet responding to hacci attending CN blue concert...suk claimed that she is going but he couldnt as Yong hwa dint give him tickets...is it only that? or is it your Girlfriend going to your antagonists concert without you and alone bothering you??? f13
    [color=red]

#6 FLIRTING/TEASING

Ah!! no one can beat our prince when it comes to flirting with hacci...many tweets attest to that...Did your heart flutter on seeing knee drop guru?
    U also don call me... Posting her conversation picture which took place at morning 4...so many more h43

#7 LOVE CONFESSIONS

And here comes my fav part..Jus lik a love sick puppy lol *sry prince j* he confessed through TWITTER for the whole wide world to see...he told her I LOVE YOU THRICE...twice to hacci...once to GMN=PSH s1 WAH!!! pls note that after the first confession to Hacci on sep 23 there was a huge GAP>>> he only addressed Skullhong on Oct 7 Yab 2nd anniversary... But ON NOV 12 ther was a second CONFESSION>>> so if u check their timelines ITS A BACK TO BACK CONFESSION.... s3 ah mayb he got scolded on sep 23...lol so he was quiet...but he ended his twitter with a CYBER CONFESSION!! cos on nov 12 after his msg to hacci he said he is leaving twitter...A goodbye love message to end this Beautiful love story

The only thing missing in this love story is a KISS!!!!!! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 349599370 monkey kiss

Too bad twittr doesnt have any features for that disappointed but am sure much would have gone on privately!!

Annyeong!! goodbye
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 17 Nov 2011, 11:02 pm

khulynne29 wrote:
    i just want to share it with you Another keunshin solidifier.. ahihihi cr: carol633 via weibo
    yeba! haluvit!!!!!!!!!!!!! ayeah!

KEUNSHIN COUPLE'S RING

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 4dd51cd9gw1dn76vesvq6j

@carol633
    @khulynne

thank you so much that you finally nailed the RIGHT RING PAIRING of our Keun Shin Couple!!!!

Yup.....SUKKIE wore his YAB couple's ring at MMM Press Conference.....hahahahahahahahahaha!! (i'm so laughing trying to imagine what Scrub's camp is going to do....they are going to pretend that they did not see Suk's ring... LOLL)

our KS Couple have been observed, seen, and photographed wearing their couple's rings in various occasions...this is Suk's and Hacci's way of telling everyone (especially the Scrub camp who are hanging by a hairline to the hope that Suk and Scrub have something ... LOLLL... keep wishing guys... f13 ) and the world that they are TOGETHER, they are CONNECTED, they are IN LOVE with EACH OTHER.....and they are BOUND by a promise thru those RINGS.......

YAB Couple's Rings......definitely, genuinely and absolutely KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS

s1 s3 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2019573565
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 17 Nov 2011, 11:44 pm

Omo spazzing night..yes sis megz im dreaming of the concert as Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Minam night made into reality especially the love confession.. yo11 yo11 yo11
    Sukkie is really wise by keeping quiet and suddenly would come out big time..weeee.. cheering and yeah I love their couple rings. tumbling
    .their sign of their undeniable and unconditional love and devotion..
    yo10 yo10
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Fri 18 Nov 2011, 12:48 am

bsjsucchini wrote:Omo spazzing night..yes sis megz im dreaming of the concert as Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Minam night made into reality especially the love confession.. yo11 yo11 yo11
    Sukkie is really wise by keeping quiet and suddenly would come out big time..weeee.. cheering and yeah I love their couple rings. tumbling
    .their sign of their undeniable and unconditional love and devotion..
    yo10 yo10

Most humorous thing is.....Sukkie wore HIS COUPLE RING at his MMM PRESS CONFERENCE with....THE SCRUB DESPERATELY CLINGING ON TO HIM!!!!! f13

And....lets not forget that Sukkie practically make a LOVE CONFESSION to Shinhye in the CYBER WORLD!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!

KeunShin Couple SOLIDIFIED!!!!!

barbiechan83
    barbiechan83

Post by barbiechan83 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 1:12 am

oh la la la!!! so spazzing...so spazzing f49 ... that i don't know what to write!!!weeeeeeeee...theirs is more than solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...time to shuffle again... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2817133084
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Fri 18 Nov 2011, 3:03 am

Hi all!! yo3 Have you heard of COUPLES AWARD DRESSES???

Jus was looking through some pics of our couple..we all know how suk and hye wore the same colors at SBS drama awards 2009...So on seeing their other award show pics i saw something strange...we can also call it DESTINY!! yo9 Right from 2007 there are many instances wer they wore the same style of clothing...and almost ALWAYS THE SAME COLORS!!!!! yo10 yo11 yo4

here are their similarities..

Sukkie`s was taken at 2007 Mnet awards...Hacciat 2007 Mbc acting awards..NOTE they are wrapping a fur like scarf and sporting same colors and similar style *somewhat oily hairdo* Sukkie is known for wearing weird styles...BUT HACCI?? this is the first time i have seen her wearing something not formal and out of the box... surprised it really looked lik someone influenced the other..lol..but since i believe them to have started their relationship during YAB maybe we can Chalk it upto DESTINY!!! thinking yoyo or am i wrong??did the story start at 2007?? confuse yoyo

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Scaled.php?server=442&filename=2007f
    BOTH wore white colors during 2008 and the surprising thing at the same show --> 2008 baeksang awards...arent they cute? daebak

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Scaled.php?server=7&filename=2008uk
    And here comes the best part lol at 2009 Sbs awards both wore WHITE AND RED!! mayb all anjells wore white during the singing performance...but why did suk change to RED after MCing for a while in white..a ques many shippers ask... gossip

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Scaled.php?server=823&filename=2009ct

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Scaled.php?server=196&filename=sbsaanjell1
    In 2010 hacci at 8th korea film awards..Sukkie at 2008 Kbs awards..Both in BLACK that year... yo1

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Scaled.php?server=40&filename=2010yt

In 2011 of the many events hacci is appearing two dresses were stunning and in BLUE...2nd republic of korea seoul culture and drama awards and 47th baeksang..But sukkie dint hav any dramas or movies *except the recently released YMP* so he dint go to any major awards BUT NOTE HE WENT AS UNINVITED GUEST TO GRAND BELL AWARDS to support KHN yo6 ...and he wore a BLUE suit...it dint fit him and i have already done a post on the LOOSE outfit..what if he borrowed it fro someone and hurriedly wore it cos of that specific COLOR!!! yo11 yo9

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Scaled.php?server=59&filename=2011on

So as an ans to the ques..YES THERE ARE COUPLE AWARD DRESSES and our pair has been wearing it all these years!!! surprised
    There are still many more award shows to come and lets see...

goodbye cheering
    barbiechan83
    barbiechan83

Post by barbiechan83 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

@megz

OMG! i really aprreciate your being sooooooooooooo observant!...great great!

and yes! i believe they are really destined to be together...they are now both

walking on the same path....pls. do continue to sneak everything for us he he he...

yo10 yo10 yo10
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:46 am

Credit Translation:@PSH_SPORE @xxinz
    [18/11TRANS-AMEBLO] Long time no see everyone, how are you getting on?! I'm fine, it's raining in Korea again. Do you know that on the 26th November 2011, I will be attending keun Suk oppa's concertv(^_^v)I'm so excited‼️‼️+_+!! Please do support and let's all meet at the 26th!p(^_^)q

"お久しぶりですね~お元気ですか⁈
    私は元気です! 韓国は今日も雨が降っています…あーっ!みなさん‼️ 知っていますか⁈ 11月26日 東京ドームで開かれるグンソックさんのコンサートに シネがゲストで出演します‼️ v(^_^v)♪本当にどきどきします‼️‼️+_+!!
    応援してくださいp(^_^)q それでは26日に会いましょうー!"

yeba! ahihihihi our princess confirmed her guesting on suk's Tokyo Dome Concert!!!!!!!! waaaaaaahhh...
    I'm so excited for that event.. ayeah!!!!!!!!! yo10 yo11 yo9
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

OMG!!!!! I knew there was something that's gonna happen last night while I was away.. hahaha!!! weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Shin Hye guesting at the Tokyo Dome Concert.. is this PMD's prediction coming true?!?!?!? OMO!!! I think I have to save because I've got to buy Demi and Maz a drink!!!! LOLz t3

And Shin Hye confirmed this as well!!!! Waaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

Now, I think Sukkie and Shin Hye talked about his plans of quitting twitter and her giving support messages.. they avoided messages and reactions once this news is announced.... and I feel that they slowly let the people know they are together and THE TOKYO DOME CONCERT IS THE CULMINATION OF EVERYTHING.. IS IT GONNA BE "D" DAY... THE BIG "R" DAY DEMI???? Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! yo9 yo10 weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Komawo for bringing this news!!!!! I love you guys and i'll see you online on NOV 26!!!! GET READY WITH YOUR TANDUAY ICE, RED WINE, BEER.. AND ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DRINK THAT NIGHT .. WE ARE SO GONNA HAVE A CELEBRATION FOR SURE!!! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2508138569 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2068387028 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 3209688675 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 3643770593 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2019573565

I AM WITH DEMI WHEN SHE SAID.. EAT YOUR HEART OUT FOOLS!!!! yo4

Last edited by Pammie on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:24 pm

Yesterday really a spazzing day for all keunshin..
    about the ring.. OMG is the same ring.. ra19 and the plaid blanket.. what more can we say than they are real couple.. KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 349599370 and h22 for bring us this spazz news.. and another best thing happen yesterday is

hacci will attend as a special guest at sukkie concert.. ra7 and hacci already confirm it.. i heard hacci will perform also at the concert... i wonder there will duet song with sukkie.. let me guess maybe song they loves to sing together "Promise" form YAB.. or maybe "Still/ as ever"..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Videoplayback19flvsnaps

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 Videoplayback15flvsnaps

The title of the concert is Prince World: The Beginning

The beginning of what?maybe the new beginning from every aspect from his life.. he will show and share everything about him from his bedroom, living room, his car, his family and maybe his love story with hacci. cheering .. this concert theme different with Arena Concert Tour.. he will perform solo and he directed himself.. this really a concert that close to his heart.. if you look at the title.. World Prince.. and the prince world off course there should be princess and the princess is Hacci.. KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 349599370

if you refer bts last scene minam and taekyung.. their have a discussion about wanna held a concert with bigger place and fan will come.. and sukkie said if i can find a place than we can.. Sukkie really kept his promise!! i think this is why hacci really love sukkie dearly.. he is a man with word.. ( ah.. i'm crying while write this) once he said it he never look back not regret it.. i love you sukkie ( why i'm on this story?hehehe)

Hacci really quite after suk i love you to her for the last time before quit twitter.. i feel like she also wanna quit also... than BAM!! the news her will attend as special guest at his oppa concert.. wah.. hacci really special to him.. now she openly show his feeling to sukkie and she seems no bother anymore about all the antis.. maybe this is what sukkie said "the beginning:.. the journey if their love still far ahead.. and i think this is the way of suk wanna show to everyone what hacci really mean to him.. and shut all the badmouth or scandal about him.. seems hacci no have any gossip except with sukkie.. they afraid no more.. this is the first we will see the truth about them...

Keunshin Hwaiting!!!
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

demi_zhu wrote:@khulynne

OMG!! Park Shinhye is going to attend Suk's Tokyo Dome Concert!!!!!! fainted monkey

OMG.....is PMD's prediction coming true at last????

Please don't miss to follow this event KeunShin Solidifiers....

Coz if PMD is right....this could be the day...!!!

Ecka reminded me earlier that it was mentioned in YAB by President that ANJELL would perform at the Tokyo DOME in the future...and now this concert!!!.....

Please take a look at this vid:

http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/other/2010/12/273492-yb16-2-kimchidrama.html

at around 8:28....mention of ANJELL performing at the Dome...and Suk fulfilled it!!

Let's all look forward to JKS Concert at the Dome.....

Now...I heard the other camp is saying that the reason Suk closed his twitter account is because he wants to spend more time with Scrub.....hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaa....!! Sorry guys, Suk has only time for Shinhye and work.....he is working hard because he is going to settle down soon.....with his ORIGINAL QUEEN OF EELS >>>> Park Shin Hye.....
    so EAT your HEART OUT... silly

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED.....!!! and the TOKYO DOME is a KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!

thanks for that post Jen/Khulynne !!!

credit to erikaem for the video....thanks a lot ecka!! love u both!! s2

OMG!!! I noted the dialogues that IS RELATED TO WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN ON THE 26TH...

UEE: ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS AT THE CONCERT LIKE WHAT YOU TALKED ABOUT? (OMO!!!! Aigoo...) yo11
    PRESIDENT AHN: THE CONCERT IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT (just like Suk's Tokyo Dome concert on the 26th)
    PRESIDENT AHN: NEXT IS BILLBOARD. (Didn't Suk said that he wants to conquer Hollywood too?)
    PRESIDENT AHN: THINK ABOUT TOKYO DOME? (Well.. Sukkie did apparently! LOL)

Demi.. Maz.. I think I may have to buy you drinks.. hahaha!!! yo19 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2508138569
    barbiechan83
    barbiechan83

Post by barbiechan83 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

@ Nora

I agree with you Nora... and though it isn't appropriate to say this , Hacci's car accident

happened to be the turning point of all and has put everything on it's proper place.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2508138569 now, both are ready to start their journey together...for better or for worst,

i guess both have understand their existence and their role for each other..that really

makes their bond of love to become more stronger as ever, well, of course with the

acceptance of both families...and us as the faithful steels, with our positive "aura "

for them- is a big bonus for their relationship... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 366869925

I do believe, both of them planned it well, i mean everything that has happened....

am real happy ( teary eyed )..Their COURSE OF LOVE has been guided by the

Heavens....Sukkie's strong personality really matches with Hacci's sweetness and

tenderness...Oh my! so sweet that am savoring all of these in my heart... s3

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

KeunShin Pics from weibo
    credits to the uploaders

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 6308cd16gw1dn70n5sfc0j

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 72ab1045gw1dn607on864j

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 766adcc4tw1dn6yto1u0sj

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 7840e983jw1dn77ej5y4gj

Have a Happy Weekends fellas :D
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:18 am

Spoiler:
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sat 19 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

Pammie wrote:The black string shows itself again care of Sukkie in 10Asia!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 378119_248008495258114_157902984268666_706973_452686994_n

Spazz!!! weeeeee

Daebak!!! It is indeed our couple's black string!!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 892fc0dbgw1dn93y2nc8gj

Our KeunShin Couple.....will never fail to show their devotions to each other.....no matter with who or where they are..... s3

rhianne
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by rhianne Sat 19 Nov 2011, 5:26 pm

Hello to all the staffs and members of pshifb!!! This is my first time to write here. Thank you so much for making this site... because of you guys I can get updates of our beloved geunshin... and Im sooooo excited about the upcoming concert of JKS with PSH on Nov. 26. yo10
    How I wish tomorrow is Nov. 26 already... f50

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 19 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

WELCOME RHIANNE ^_^ ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 19 Nov 2011, 10:38 pm

PRETTY SHIN HYE ^_^

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 2nqw12x

Credit as TAGGED!
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 19 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

HANDSOME KEUN SUK ^_^

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 4hzfcy

Credit to Uploader
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 19 Nov 2011, 10:58 pm

Maizey8s comment:

Isn't this just the cutest? Ahhh this made my day.^^ HTK & GMN, i miss you both sooo much. KSW & jeremy, too

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 22 450658856

cr: to maizey9s

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:12 pm