Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

rhianne
    KeunShin Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by rhianne Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:47 pm

thanks brutalizkeunshin!!! I just finished all your MV's of our lovely couple... wow!!! you're amazing! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 863074042
    Geunshin makes my day complete. I never get tired of watching their videos, bts, cf's everyday. And now that JKS invited shin hye to be his guest in his upcoming concert in Japan...can't wait for this big event...Im really excited KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 3341513840

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:51 pm

reminiscing samsung yep...

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 80a5e07dgw1dna6aizva4g

credit as tagged :D
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

Hello Everyone to all my sisters I LOVE YOU ALL...Newbie thank you so much to all posting and liking this site...Like you I'm avid fan of the KS Couple...I love Shin Hye so much to the point that I can't sleep if I can't read a news about her.

I love all the KS Shippers and Her fan because they support my Idol...I love Park Shin Hye so much because of her personality that a rarely to find to other actors and actress...Yes I'm a Filipino but I was hook on Korean Drama which lead me to find Shin Hye and start to search her...and accidentally find a site where I gain a lot of friend and sisters with different Nationality. Because of Shin Hye I begin to love Sukkie also...Thanks to PMD and my other friend in xsite who really do a lot of effort just to share what news about them. To the point that some of the member and moderator their was banned including me because of so much love to our Dear KS Couple...

We do have chatting everyday mostly every night talking about our couple and sometime because of to much love to our Shin Hye...when some fan make an annoying thing to our Shin Hye we can't let that happen without doing something we are fans like them we will do what is a due just to protect our Shin hye...those fans of Scrubs really get into my nerves
    that is why sis Demi creating a thread the COMEDY BAR for us to spazzing and at the same time to have fun also...but the xsite the Moderator and the Admin their take it seriously that one of the reason why sis Demi being banned...and not to forget to mentioned our chatting their the Admin their personally looking and reading our chatting at the Chat Box and our PM message to our friends their then he discussed that to her moderators...I think that is not a proper way to tell our chat or personal message to her moderators being the Admin yes he as the right to control what he want to his site but it is not right the personal conversation of each of everyone their is being discuss by them and make a fun of them...

I brought out this because lurking around the xsite I was happy that someone their mentioned our Dear Brutalizhero for her MV..... thanks to
    jsixty8

for mentioning our Brutaliz on your site and our mentioning also our pshfb site. She mentioned also our PMD...Pam, Mazz and Demi....their none stop investigation and all the evidences that they share to all of us...But reading jsixty8 posting message I feel sad for her because she might be banned like me for mentioning also our pshfb site in the xsite GS thread...Hope not because we are just fan and mentioning other site is just like we are proud that so many fan out there Love Sukkie and Shin Hye...nothing personal....like me when mentioning of site/home to other is just being proud that we are here existing and loving of KS Couple weeeeee and sharing our spazzing mode all the time in twitter and in this our site... thank you again jsixty8 s2

here is the posting message of jsixty8
    credit to jsxty8
    park-shin-hye.com

brutalityhero is the one responsible for the beautiful mvs of the keunshin..such a great person!..the link i've posted awhile doesn't work..try to go to psh international community you will see the link there...

so happy to see how sukki & hacci had openly showed the world how they support one another...

after watching the keunshin mv's...now i've understood the meaning of the PMDs before.... their explanations re the two, their evidences, and their confidence to tell the whole that the geunshin is very real....now i understand where all those things coming from...the things i've never noticed before i saw it w/ my own eyes and i was awed and amazed....they're right!....there is something very special between the two specially in their BTS that you cannot see or witness w/ other korean dramas or artists....sukki & shin hye does love one another...i just hope that their love for another will grow marvelously and will ultimately bring them to the altar and say their I DOs...nyt again...

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

A FOR EFFORT! ahahahaha! ^_^
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:46 pm

demi_zhu wrote:

Let's all look forward to JKS Concert at the Dome.....

Now...I heard the other camp is saying that the reason Suk closed his twitter account is because he wants to spend more time with Scrub.....hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaa....!! Sorry guys, Suk has only time for Shinhye and work.....he is working hard because he is going to settle down soon.....with his ORIGINAL QUEEN OF EELS >>>> Park Shin Hye.....
    so EAT your HEART OUT... silly

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED.....!!! and the TOKYO DOME is a KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!

thanks for that post Jen/Khulynne !!!

g9 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 1742633056

sukkie close his twitter account because he wants to spend more time with scrub, dream on f6 f10 f8 f17 g8 t5 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 513727147 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 131249377 h19 h19

fact is he needs all the time he can have now to practise (in private) with hacci for his fm at tokyo dome and work out how to present their beginning. s3
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:07 pm

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCRUBS! KISS MY ROSSY WHITE ASS!!!!!!!!! wahahahahaha!

REACT?? DARE???
    ajak

Post by ajak Mon 21 Nov 2011, 8:52 am

i think ,this is my first time going like crazy to in love with celebrity...my life is nothing if i m not searching the news about this couple even one day..this is a couple w orld and i love it..make sure all of u look at sukkie galaxy cf and its similiar to haccie drama stairway to heaven...the part is merry go round at theme park..keep it up
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 21 Nov 2011, 3:35 pm

Hi All KeunShin Shippers..

@jgslvpsh i totally agree with you....sukkie work hard for Hacci and he want settledown soon..

Reporter: What is Jang Keun Suk in 10 years?

Sukkie: people will know me as a father and a husband :)

hah?10 years with kids?so he gonna married soon... flowers hehehe... in 10yrs sukkie will 35 and hacci is 31.. monkey kiss

i really can't wait 26 nov Hacci and Sukkie at Tokyo Dome.. hope there will keunshin shippers that capture all the sweetest moment form them.. s3
    i hope sukkie will sing a song Oh My darling to Hacci.. because the scrub 's said that song is their's song.. dream on!!! scrubbers..
    sorry scrub!! i can't wait to see your face when all this happen... kekekeke f1

Keunshin Hwaiting!!!

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 21 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

@mssweet...

thank you so much for explaining the reason why we are not at the xsite anymore and why we have created our HOME and Site (PSHiFanBox)......

Well, as far as I'm now concerned, I think it was a blessing that they banned me and some of you .......because they banned us, we were able to make a site we can call our own...a site where there is more freedom to be happy and creative and express what we feel and think about our KS couple and the people who hate them.,. (like scrub! hahahahaha).....

As I told some of you before.....as long as Scrub and her camp continue to insinuate that there is something between Suk and Scrub, I will do comedy bars on Scrubbie.....when the Scrub Camp bash PSH, I will defend PSH thru this site and thru my Comedy Bar by bashing Scrub also.....

Let me take this opportunity to thank you Sweet my friend for your support....for being with me through thick and thin...thanks also to Lycille and Khulynne who have been there for me.....thank you too to all the peope who continue to believe in me and who continue to support this site....Love Ya All!! yo3 s2

Last edited by demi_zhu on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 21 Nov 2011, 3:48 pm

Pammie wrote:
    demi_zhu wrote:@khulynne

OMG!! Park Shinhye is going to attend Suk's Tokyo Dome Concert!!!!!! fainted monkey

OMG.....is PMD's prediction coming true at last????

Please don't miss to follow this event KeunShin Solidifiers....

Coz if PMD is right....this could be the day...!!!

Ecka reminded me earlier that it was mentioned in YAB by President that ANJELL would perform at the Tokyo DOME in the future...and now this concert!!!.....

Please take a look at this vid:

http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/other/2010/12/273492-yb16-2-kimchidrama.html

at around 8:28....mention of ANJELL performing at the Dome...and Suk fulfilled it!!

Now...I heard the other camp is saying that the reason Suk closed his twitter account is because he wants to spend more time with Scrub.....hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaa....!! Sorry guys, Suk has only time for Shinhye and work.....he is working hard because he is going to settle down soon.....with his ORIGINAL QUEEN OF EELS >>>> Park Shin Hye.....

credit to erikaem for the video....thanks a lot ecka!! love u both!! s2

OMG!!! I noted the dialogues that IS RELATED TO WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN ON THE 26TH...

UEE: ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS AT THE CONCERT LIKE WHAT YOU TALKED ABOUT? (OMO!!!! Aigoo...) yo11
    PRESIDENT AHN: THE CONCERT IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT (just like Suk's Tokyo Dome concert on the 26th)
    PRESIDENT AHN: NEXT IS BILLBOARD. (Didn't Suk said that he wants to conquer Hollywood too?)
    PRESIDENT AHN: THINK ABOUT TOKYO DOME? (Well.. Sukkie did apparently! LOL)

Demi.. Maz.. I think I may have to buy you drinks.. hahaha!!! yo19 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 2508138569

Yes Pammie.....You Owe Us A Drink....!!! We need to celebrate coz it seems that the PMD has now have a 100% Batting Average in our predictions about the KS couple!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 2508138569 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 925919772

jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Mon 21 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

h10
    demi_zhu wrote:
    Pammie wrote:
    demi_zhu wrote:@khulynne

OMG!! Park Shinhye is going to attend Suk's Tokyo Dome Concert!!!!!! fainted monkey

OMG.....is PMD's prediction coming true at last????

Please don't miss to follow this event KeunShin Solidifiers....

Coz if PMD is right....this could be the day...!!!

Ecka reminded me earlier that it was mentioned in YAB by President that ANJELL would perform at the Tokyo DOME in the future...and now this concert!!!.....

Please take a look at this vid:

http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/other/2010/12/273492-yb16-2-kimchidrama.html

at around 8:28....mention of ANJELL performing at the Dome...and Suk fulfilled it!!

credit to erikaem for the video....thanks a lot ecka!! love u both!! s2

OMG!!! I noted the dialogues that IS RELATED TO WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN ON THE 26TH...

UEE: ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS AT THE CONCERT LIKE WHAT YOU TALKED ABOUT? (OMO!!!! Aigoo...) yo11
    PRESIDENT AHN: THE CONCERT IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT (just like Suk's Tokyo Dome concert on the 26th)
    PRESIDENT AHN: NEXT IS BILLBOARD. (Didn't Suk said that he wants to conquer Hollywood too?)
    PRESIDENT AHN: THINK ABOUT TOKYO DOME? (Well.. Sukkie did apparently! LOL)

Demi.. Maz.. I think I may have to buy you drinks.. hahaha!!! yo19 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 2508138569

Yes Pammie.....You Owe Us A Drink....!!! We need to celebrate coz it seems that the PMD has now have a 100% Batting Average in our predictions about the KS couple!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 2508138569 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 925919772

CONGRATULATIONS h10 h10 h10
    NEVER EVER DOUBT THE PMD t4 t4 t4 t4
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Wed 23 Nov 2011, 1:25 am

KEUNSHIN NEW CF

CODES COMBINE

cr to the uploader...thanks
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Wed 23 Nov 2011, 5:16 am

hi all yo3 its been a while since i posted yo8
    I am very glad that this is going to be my 100th post...i wanted my 100th post to coincide with my 1st post..So am doing a review of SUK`s appearance at Knee drop Guru...

As mentioned previously at the end of the Knee drop Spl on sep 14..suk made the Piggy nose jus when he mentioned he wanted to be a Good father yo11 yo10

So indirectly he was sending a msg to Dwejji-tokki aka Go Mi Nam aka Park Shin hye... ra4 ra6

Here is the Gif...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Pig

Now am gonna focus on the Previous part when the MC asked sukkie abt the rumors...many have noted the similar face expression of suk with his prev interviews...its jus a repetition of other Shippers` beliefs...

But what really inspired this post was the most awesome and moving Mv by Carol633 "BECAUSE OF LOVE"...she has captured many of his facial expressions in his Interviews when faced with questions abt hacci...and they all have many similarities... ---> A Smile that reaches his eyes,A shy mannerism,a shifty nature...and Most of all the glowing sparkle in his EYES!!!

Look at his expression in Knee drop when hacci was mentioned..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Knee1

A Close lipped smile-->indicating that he is holding back something mayb lik a secret...a tender look with sparkling eyes...and at the very last...a shifty look to the right-->indicating that he wants to lie and hide or it may also denote remembering something... ra19

Some of his previous expressions that i got from sis carol`s mv

at the taiwanese Super king Show...Suk was extremely uncomfortable when MC prodded him with ques of hacci...and this gif is his expression when he was telling them abt hacci..
    ra20

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Knee2

NOTE: look at that wide smile and the stare into the distance like he is remembering something or imagining *mayb thinking of hacci? RA2 *

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Suk2horz

Some of his other expressions...both are similar...he is staring off into space with a wide goofy smile *or u can also call it LOVEY-DOVEY smile*...HE IS THINKING OF HACCI ra24

And now the final comparison...

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Scaled.php?server=717&filename=suk1horz

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ra25 Sukkie had that smile during his IDEAL WORLD CUP>>>the same appears nearly a year later during another Talk show...is he that good an actor that he remembrs what smile he did A YEAR AND HALF AGO??? ra27

I think the logical explanation is IT WAS NATURAL f47
    He had the same smile that he had a YEAR OR MORE AGO when he SELECTED HIS PRINCESS IN THE GAME SHOW s1

So when asked a ques abt rumors with three actresses...and faced with a ques of WHOM DOES HE LIKE...Sukkie has the same expression as he had while CHOOSING HACCI MORE THAN A YEAR AGO...What does it mean? thinking yoyo

Isnt he indirectly CHOOSING SOMEONE For the ques..DID YOU HAVE ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR ANY ONE AMONG THE THREE?? surprised daebak yo24

Thats it...leaving it to your Imagination..U can all sum it up whatever way u want... s2

Also thanks everyone for your support!!!all my mamas,unnies,dongsaengs kumawo!!i wont have reached these many posts without your ardent support!!!thank you h22

Credit: To sis Carol633 for your beautiful MV cheering goodbye
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:59 am

My dear Metz, wow so young and yet so talented. Love you and your posts and hungry for more.
    You'll definitely go beyond 1000 posts with your talent and eagle eyes. Deabak.
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

BTW im jsixty8 from the other site...and jfp2268 here...thanks..
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

i lost my first posting here awhile ago..didn't know where did it go?...that was all about me being surprised to see my postings here from the other site and it was posted by mssweet821...anyway,you are very welcome and thanks also for appreciating it!..so this is where the good guys had gone?!..i wonder why i don't see you anymore to the other site, and i was saddened by the reasons behind it...now all my questions were already answered!..i never thought that would be possible w/ u guys since you are all good commentators, reliable investigators and a very dedicated geunshin shippers...yes i admit that banning thing did came into my mind when i did not hear from your group again but i never entertained that idea bcoz i know as a dedicated fan..it hurts!...anyway that was past already, and was past is past, isn't it?and i can see that you are all very happy here now....so glad!...thank God He brought me here!...so happy to know that you guys DO STILL EXIST!and that THE GEUNSHIN ANGELS WERE STILL INTACT, ALIVE AND KICKING!!!!

the posting i had before this that is me...thanks!..God bless everyone!
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

sorry for calling you geunshin angels...KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!...nice name!very solid indeed!
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:45 pm

yO wazzup! jfp228! heheheh.. WELCOME ABOARD!
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:15 pm

Daebak sis megz nice post..among his smiles.. this is the one that I love the most:
    This smile and his eyes confirms what he feels for Shin Hye.. yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10
    Well since Knee drop Guru was mentioned..I remembered the part wherein Sukkie said I dont know where Cheongdamdong is and Kanghodong said you dont remember, so shall I spill the beans later and Sukkie nervously said "otoke" since princess lives also in Cheongdamdong..and observed the part where they meet 1 to 1 and Sukkie retaliated it's not 1 to 1..but then it's 2 to 2 so both came with partners right..YEBA.. yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 btw..here's the link to the vid:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl35xx_kneedrop01-01a_shortfilms#rel-page-1

cr:sniffiv
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:38 pm

Hello..

Daebak megz!!... sukkie always show his feeling towards hacci.. he can't control it.. kekkee... even he' s not said anything about dating or loves hacci but his xpression said it all... love it!! Keunshin is real!!!

on 24th nov hacci will mc with 2 hot guys and i'm sure sukkie will glued on tv kekeke..watch his princess together with 2 hot guys... he' s a jealous man.. and 26th they will be together on stage.. i imagine they arrived together at the airport and all the fans will scream crazily!!! hehe.. and buried all the scrubber's on the deep holes..hahahhaa...

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:53 pm

hello brutalizkeunshin!!..thanks for welcoming me here!...now i'm sure i can express my feelings here re "our couple" more freely than the xsite...a few days ago in that site, i did some comments re the Scrub camp for they gave another bad comment bout hacci again and lo!..it was erased and nobody bothered to explain it to me...i admit...IT HURTS!..wholeheartedly i'm defending my hacci in a subtle(as much as possible!) way and yet they just removed it that way..very offending.....anyway just read every posts here and wow!!!so glad to meet those familiar phrases, & helpful opinions again!..i really miss your postings!!! yo3 yo4
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 23 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm

@jfp2268 you are most t1 here.. you can stay here and be happy.. forget all the troubles somewhere ..
    [b]You can stay here and we can spazz all the time.. flowers
    On other matters here is Sukkie again on knee drop guru this is the part wherein Shin Hye and MGY was mentioned:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl7bnu_kneedrop02-04_shortfilms#rel-page-2

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
    rintje
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by rintje Wed 23 Nov 2011, 5:20 pm

hello all Geunshin Solidifiers..
    my first post but i like to lurk in here cause i always believe about our couple!
    Agree to Megz!
    That's what i notice from uri suk when it comes to Hacci! That's why i never be shaken n time will reveal the truth!
    I enjoy all ur posts..
    Thanks so much for being so details yo4
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:36 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:
    Daebak sis megz nice post..among his smiles.. this is the one that I love the most:
    This smile and his eyes confirms what he feels for Shin Hye.. yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10
    Well since Knee drop Guru was mentioned..I remembered the part wherein Sukkie said I dont know where Cheongdamdong is and Kanghodong said you dont remember, so shall I spill the beans later and Sukkie nervously said "otoke" since princess lives also in Cheongdamdong..and observed the part where they meet 1 to 1 and Sukkie retaliated it's not 1 to 1..but then it's 2 to 2 so both came with partners right..YEBA.. yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 btw..here's the link to the vid:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl35xx_kneedrop01-01a_shortfilms#rel-page-1

Yep sis!!!the mysterious OTTOKE!!!weeeeeeeee!!!!!!! His expression was awesome at that time...lik a kid who was caught with his hand in the candy jar!! yo12

Jks forgot where the MC had met him previously and said "Can i mention all the times no matter where we met and wat all we saw"........he said "No problem".....BUT THEN HE REMEMBERED!!!and was SHOCKED surprised he asked the MC to wait...Ah Sukkie!!!caught while out on a date???

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Knee3

And then comes Cheongdamdong...Ah!!!HIS SHIFTY LOOK TO THE RIGHT>>>An uttering of lie...i think next time during suk`s interviews we should look at his eye..esply when they ask abt Hacci...

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Knee4

Yes Sukkie your house mayb at Jamsil but WHERE IS YOUR OFFICE???or better yet WHERE IS HACCI`S OFFICE??

Seoul-si Gangnam-gu Cheongdam-dong 40-bonji
    Tree J Building 6th floor.

The interesting thing to note the address of 4HIM entertaonment..

Seoul Gangnam-gu Cheongdam-dong 111.

mayb suk moved into his chengdamdong office recently *around june/july* But y was he lingering there?? to meet some one else?? yo11

Lol look at how he diverted the topic to MC by saying not one to one.. RA2

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 23 Kneedrop01-01A%202235-horz

So WHO WAS THE PAIR WITH SUK???

Am sure he was mentioning Hacci...but diverted the attention by mentioning abt Kang ho dong`s date...Jus lik Sukkie!!! yo9

And this again proves that many people in the Korean industry know abt our Prince and Princess!!!

Cr: to uploaders

Thank you sis Jgslvpsh i`ll try posting more!! yo3 Sis nora i love his look very much..that expression kya!!!!!!!!!! yo10 Also welcome rintje!!!
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:42 pm

jfp2268 wrote:hello brutalizkeunshin!!..thanks for welcoming me here!...now i'm sure i can express my feelings here re "our couple" more freely than the xsite...a few days ago in that site, i did some comments re the Scrub camp for they gave another bad comment bout hacci again and lo!..it was erased and nobody bothered to explain it to me...i admit...IT HURTS!..wholeheartedly i'm defending my hacci in a subtle(as much as possible!) way and yet they just removed it that way..very offending.....anyway just read every posts here and wow!!!so glad to meet those familiar phrases, & helpful opinions again!..i really miss your postings!!! yo3 yo4

Hello sis welcome h35 h45

Dont worry abt being subtle abt scrub here...jus see mama demi`s comedy bar and you will forget all the hurt... you wil soon laughing so much that your stomach will hurt:f13:

And no worries your post abt scrub wont b deleted at al.........weeeeeeeeeeeeee f47 t1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:11 pm