Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by demi_zhu Fri 16 Dec 2011, 9:33 am

@megz

love your analysis on the Tree J's new logo...!!!! s2

:butterfly hear

the LION and the LIONESS....

the son and the daughter-in-law

they are the new TREE J.....the future Tree J....

New Logo.....new BEGINNING.....

the year is 2011.....

when the Lioness came back from Taiwan, things began to change in the Lion's Kingdom

plans were laid, goals were set, and machinery are put to use to propel the career not only of the Lion Son, but also that of the Lioness Daughter-In-Law......

Lion's stronghold has expanded, his career flourishing

Lioness has grown bolder, wiser and braver so as to follow the path of her Lion Lover....

Lion has become the Prince of Asia, Lioness will soon be the Princess of Asia

The Crown to symbolize the Royal Couple, The Star to symbolize their Brightest Dreams

The Hearts to symbolize their love, The String to symbolize their bond...forever

This year is the beginning of the new era of Tree J.....

:butterfly hear

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 384628_206688116081118_205565346193395_453396_1840341490_n

TREE J New Logo.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER.....!!!

credit as tagged and to megz posts for the pics

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 16 Dec 2011, 10:09 am

erikaeam wrote:another similarity?!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Gsspikes

credits to mzuu + weibo

@ecka

that is DEFINITELY a MATCH !! great post again Ecka...thanks!!!

another Couple Bracelet!!! and what's so spazzing about it is......SUKKI WORE IT in MMM...!! this bracelet proves that all those times Suk was doing MMM, he was thinking of Shinhye (who was in Taiwan) and was missing her a lot that he had to wear something that would constantly remind him of her..... weeeeee weeeeee

SPIKE BRACELET.....another KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER...!!!

credit as tagged
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Fri 16 Dec 2011, 10:58 am

Spazzing day today!!! Weee!!! Thanks to Erika and Meg and all of you guys!!! yo3

Lo and Behold... thanks to another shipper in twitter (@Nenk_lify - who says she is a PMD fan btw Demi.. LOL) a new proof that the couple are sharing the same wardrobe/closet has been found!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 473324686

SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE WEARING THE SAME BOOTS!!! I know..I know...people might say that the boots are probably sponsored by Codes Combine since they are both endorsers.. but.. Sukkie's photo is taken from his Toho Cinema Magazine interview... and another thing.. don't Haiker CC have other boots for them to ask PSH or JKS to wear.. why would it be identical? Also Nenk noticed that Shin Hye's boots was a bit big on her.. thought it was just her style before but not now! weeeeee

Oh and since we are speaking of the Toho Magazine Interview, I'd like to quote Sukkie on one of his answers:

"Career women may be men’s ideal. I have always been busy with work, so I hope my future wife has her own work too, and not become insecure just waiting for me. Then when we are together, we can cook together, and enjoy a peaceful and happy time together, this is my dream."

Hohoho!!! flowers He hopes for his wife to be a CAREER WOMAN, KNOWS HOW TO COOK and ENJOYS them being together...

Let's take a look at Hacci's interview in Weekly Woman and in another Jap Magazine just a month ago:

“When I get married someday, my dream (ideal) is having a family with many kids that lives in peace playing in nature.”
    I asked her what was her dream as an actress. “I want to be an actress who can carry messages to many people. I want to be a person who stays by everyone for a long time through, not shines only for a moment.”

Q: Do you cook? Is there any food you cook well?
    PSH: I can cook. I can cook “Jigae(찌개)”. Kimchi Jjigae (김치찌개), doenjang jjigae(된장 찌개), 닭볶음탕- It’s like Jjigae soup with chicken and김치찜 (steamed Kimchi) are my repertories.

So, is Sukkie referring to Shin Hye in actuality? Well, you're guess is as good as mine! tumbling cheering yo4 h31

goodbye

photocredits to Nink and as tagged
    Translation credits: PSHIFC + JKS Forever

Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Fri 16 Dec 2011, 11:25 am

SUKKIE'S "SHIN HYE EYES AND SMILE"

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Tumblr_lw9yiiyKWC1qkmqito1_500

Sukkie wearing the same smile and the same sparkle in his eyes everytime the name PARK SHIN HYE comes up, or when he talks about her. Indeed, his world shines with her in it! weeeeee

Cr: as tagged
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:05 pm

credits to mzuu + weibo

DAEBAK sis ekka.. daebak You found the clear pic of our love birds with same bracelet.. agreeing

Waaaahhhh..what an eagle eyes you have..wahahahaha...bravo... tumbling

It is the same..and really it is..kekeke..chukhae..
    cheering cheering
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:11 pm

Pammie wrote:Spazzing day today!!! Weee!!! Thanks to Erika and Meg and all of you guys!!! yo3

Lo and Behold... thanks to another shipper in twitter (@Nenk_lify - who says she is a PMD fan btw Demi.. LOL) a new proof that the couple are sharing the same wardrobe/closet has been found!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 473324686

SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE WEARING THE SAME BOOTS!!! I know..I know...people might say that the boots are probably sponsored by Codes Combine since they are both endorsers.. but.. Sukkie's photo is taken from his Toho Cinema Magazine interview... and another thing.. don't Haiker CC have other boots for them to ask PSH or JKS to wear.. why would it be identical? Also Nenk noticed that Shin Hye's boots was a bit big on her.. thought it was just her style before but not now! weeeeee

Oh and since we are speaking of the Toho Magazine Interview, I'd like to quote Sukkie on one of his answers:

"Career women may be men’s ideal. I have always been busy with work, so I hope my future wife has her own work too, and not become insecure just waiting for me. Then when we are together, we can cook together, and enjoy a peaceful and happy time together, this is my dream."

Hohoho!!! flowers He hopes for his wife to be a CAREER WOMAN, KNOWS HOW TO COOK and ENJOYS them being together...

Let's take a look at Hacci's interview in Weekly Woman and in another Jap Magazine just a month ago:

“When I get married someday, my dream (ideal) is having a family with many kids that lives in peace playing in nature.”
    I asked her what was her dream as an actress. “I want to be an actress who can carry messages to many people. I want to be a person who stays by everyone for a long time through, not shines only for a moment.”

Q: Do you cook? Is there any food you cook well?
    PSH: I can cook. I can cook “Jigae(찌개)”. Kimchi Jjigae (김치찌개), doenjang jjigae(된장 찌개), 닭볶음탕- It’s like Jjigae soup with chicken and김치찜 (steamed Kimchi) are my repertories.

So, is Sukkie referring to Shin Hye in actuality? Well, you're guess is as good as mine! tumbling cheering yo4 h31

goodbye

photocredits to Nink and as tagged
    Translation credits: PSHIFC + JKS Forever

Aigoo..the similarities keep on getting better..and closer to the biggest revelation..

From rings, bracelets, pajamas, shirts, cellular phones, pants, blanket, ice cream, tofu, kimchi, hairstyle

and now what..boots...Wahhhh...what more can we say...

Needless to say that they are inlove..and wifey is really suitable for her hubby..
    yo11 yo11

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
    erikaeam
    erikaeam

Post by erikaeam Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:25 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:

credits to mzuu + weibo

DAEBAK sis ekka.. daebak You found the clear pic of our love birds with same bracelet.. agreeing

Waaaahhhh..what an eagle eyes you have..wahahahaha...bravo... tumbling

It is the same..and really it is..kekeke..chukhae..
    cheering cheering

thanks everyone! yo3

@sis bsjsucchini - after almost a month of hunting for that particular bracelet cheering plus the nightmares i had from watching MMM yo8 HAHAHAHA

jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Sat 17 Dec 2011, 4:35 pm

yo10 weeeeee monkey kiss

thank you all for the spazzing pics and new similarities.
    ra19 h1 h1 h1 h1 h3 h3 h3
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Sat 17 Dec 2011, 6:40 pm

owaaahhh!

weeeeee: weeeeee weeeeee

loooooove the boots and bracelet similarity ahhhh ehhhh ihhhh ohhh uhhhh!!!!!

tumbling tumbling tumbling tumbling tumbling tumbling tumbling tumbling

skyfab

Post by skyfab Sun 18 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

As always I am spazzing with all the news! and comments!. I love you girls! thank you so much. Now...I want to share a video that I found in youtube!. Credit to l.s.k (Lee Kwang Seok)...I think that he has wonderful videos..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6n3Nnp1Co&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 18 Dec 2011, 2:24 am

@skyfab

OMG Sky, that Vid is sooooooo super nice!!! yo3

I love the way it was done and I love the BGM.....!!

but what is so spazzing about this vid is......the guy (lee kwang seok) also made a beautiful vid of PSH. It is so beautifully created that it seems to me that LKS asked a professional to do this vid for him......

This is his beautiful mv for PSH....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PbEFB6GLH0&feature=related

now, I can't help but wonder if the initials LKS can actually also mean......LOVE KEUN SUK....????? weeeeee weeeeee

thanks for that post Skyfab!! s2

nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 18 Dec 2011, 3:20 pm

Hello everyone!!!

Today my post is dedicated to those who still think KeunShin not existing or you just DAB (Dumb and Blind) impatient

ok here are the question for you before you said Keunshin is not real..

1. Is ever sukkie post her picture on his FAN PAGE? i bold that word because his fan page the place that he always share his feeling and communicate to his eels.. why he do that?what made he do that?

2. Is she ever endorse any cosmetic brand? ( i mean.. BIG BRAND not a lousy cosmetic brand) hmm.. waeyo? thinking yoyo
    i asked this question because sukkie like cute girl and i think he said to someone at Tokyo Dome.. that she is a beautiful girl..a perfect girl..who is that luck girl huh?

3. Is she ever been seeing with sukkie after shooting ended? ( i mean when they just a person not a celebrity) did she? if have.. picture please...

4. Is she friend with his friends?if you really think that your non sense Shipper is real.. why she is not been seen with sukkie friends?..Big Brother is sukkie best friend.. and he always reply tweet with hacci on twitter.. and what you all said?maybe he like shinhye that is why he close.. that a very stupid rumor i ever heard.. yo13 still decline the truth? and what about the chocoball? we all know that sukkie is one of the famous member of Chocoball.. hacci go out with Hongki and JongHoon?who are they? confuse yoyo ha.. a Chocoball member daebak

5. Is Sukkie ever celebrate her birthday?

6. Is Sukkie ever do a surprise prank called to her on HIS BIRTHDAY?i repeat ya.. HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! not other people birthday... and why he do that? basically on birthday we want a gift..so is that a gift to sukkie on his birthday?but he made a called just to hear her voice and be the first one who wish to him on HIS BIRTHDAY!!! aww.. so sweet!!!! did he call your's ? no huh?

7. Is she ever endorse a product or CF together with sukkie?and you know sukkie can choose his partnet on CF? Why he is not being choose by sukkie?hmm.. i remember sukkie said.. " CM shooting can be boring but costar was Shin Hye whom I have worked with and I have a special relationship, so I was able to work with her .. so answer that!!

8. Is she attend his film premier and the one not been seen at red carpet? and who is that girl? is she so special to using backdoor and being guarded by Tree-J bodyguard? is that your's... NO!!!

9. Is she had been invited on Sukkie's endorsement product launching?hmm.. who is he's invited?

10.Is she the one that sukkie tweet I LOVE U on twitter? did you all ever think.. why he do that?that is not acting.. and if you all recall on Knee Drop Guru.. he''s been asked from 3 actresses ... do you like one of them? and what is sukkie answer? yes.. and is related on sukkie action when he tweet I LOVE YOU not I LIKE YOU.. hmm.. its mean is more than like? what the heck do you think he like your's?

11. Is she the one had been invited to the biggest concert he had ever made?you know that.. concert on Tokyo Dome is one of his dream to performed in such a biggest place...now i wanna asked.. who is he invited to being there to be part of his dreams? ra19

12. Is she the one who can scolded him when he's keep playful around?who is the girl.. sukkie asked her permission to tweet storm? ra3

13. Is she the girl sukkie ever talked or texted to in the 3.30 am in the morning?erm.. it happened when sukkie upload a message between he and the lucky girl coz she lost all the number on phone book.. you know when a man still woke up in 3.30 am and texting it means she's so special to him... yo10

14. Is she the one that Mama jang like? answer that.. u know when a mother seek a fortune teller to check if that girl is compatible with his son.. it's serious matter.. why mama Jang so serious? It is because she know sukkie loves her.. and the result she got it is MATCH MADE FROM HEAVEN!!! that is why she is keep asking his son to bring her home.. coz she know that girl is best for his only son!!! Sukkie keep on telling that YAB is the beginning of his Stardom.. after that he is inseparable with that girl he had been partner on the YAB drama.. waeyo? she's bring luck to his life!!!!

15. Is Sukkie ever said she is cute?.. what she describe her?ah.. SCARY!!.. that's not a good impression by a man..

16. Is she the one that sukkie attend premier film walked in red carpet and be in backstage?

17. Is sukkie ever said wanna make her his wife?

18. Is she have any similarities with suk?if have.. how many?tell me....

ah.. so many question... so tell me.. is the GEUNGEUN are exist? No!!!! stop your delusional about it...

The only girl for all the question above is PARK SHIN HYE ra19 she is the one that with sukkie all along.. s3 she is the one that mama jang like.. she the one who had invited in sukkie concert, film premier, product endorsement.. the only girl he tweet I love you.. and the one who has JANG KEUN SUK heart!!!! s3 s2

if you still said that they are not real after read all the question above.. i don't know what to say.. except you are Dumb and Blind!!!!

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sun 18 Dec 2011, 3:38 pm

Our KeunShin Couple cameras....... h42

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 72ab1045gw1do6p8vk54hj
    Pics credit as tagged

Is this the only couple cameras our KS Couple shares???
    Answer : NO!!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Camera19652215809876758
    Pics credit as tagged

grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:05 pm

@ nora im a new member here but everytime i read all the post my heart beat so fast..u strike again...all ur post here brightens my day...love...love...love yo11

thanks to myself that i became one of the member here...coz i always fall in love everytime i read all the post about geun-shin....im screaming yahoooo weeeeee
    barbiechan83
    barbiechan83

Post by barbiechan83 Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:20 pm

@Demi...

... thanks to leekwangseok for the vid but like what you said Demi, i like it much if it's

LOVE KEUN SUK weeee ha ha ha weeeeee

@ Nora..

... the DAB really got to your nerves .. .. i don't know what other proof they

wanna know,..ahhh...actually they are just more than scratch Nora! ....

and these DAB are like doing this f17 to themselves..... t3 t3 t3

simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Sun 18 Dec 2011, 11:06 pm

@ nora

daebak! yo10

love your post! so the stumb people from the other camp know it all!

and one more thing who is sukkie's love to stole, attempt to kiss....

did you see any stolen or did sukkie tried to attempt to kiss scrub?

a big NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! with a high pitch from the top of my lungs!

wahahahahaha!

cheering
    kimmy
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by kimmy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 10:38 am

Dear nora,

Thank you.
    I love your post very much. ra44
    It doesn't need any CORRECTION to prove for their relationship.
    They are real!!! cheering
    shindy

Post by shindy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:33 am

Dear nora

I agree, I love you...

Good looking guy like Sukkie can choose any cute/beautifull girl,
    and as he said Haccie is his ideal girl/bride, beautifull inside and out, nice body,
    his mom loves her.
    He already met his ideal girl before MMM, why does he choose cross-eye girl as his GF?
    Good looking guy choose cross-eye girl? NO, NEVER!

GG believes Sukkie choose MGY as his GF, but he already choose Haccie as his wife.
    Mr and Mrs Jang... sorry, I shut my mouth...
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Mon 19 Dec 2011, 1:44 pm

weeeeeehhh! I'm so happy to see our newbhies posting their pov's/ opinions here ahihih
    More posting from you gels... ! :D yo3 yo3 yo3

May God Bless our site...

Fighting! flowers
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:23 pm

Advance HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS Fanboxians!!!!!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 393991_259704140756057_109596732433466_715364_102774045_n

credits: sara (pshjks baidu)
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 20 Dec 2011, 1:52 am

Another Holiday Greetings from our KS COUPLE.....

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Reindeercouple

credit to uploader
    erikaeam
    erikaeam

Post by erikaeam Tue 20 Dec 2011, 3:36 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    Another Holiday Greetings from our KS COUPLE.....

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 Reindeercouple

credit to uploader

our reindeer couple!!!

thanks to sis rintje for reminding me & sis chibicheek of the other reindeer that is similar to our couple...

pypyn
    pypyn

Post by pypyn Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:12 am

i am really so happy can join in this fansclub cause i like PSH&JKS ,so great i know this forum ,nice to know all thisFC member , , ,
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:35 am

hello pypyn welcome to the site..
    enjoy your stay :D ahihihi LOL! yo3
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

welcome pypyn!!

as a my way of welcoming you, i'm posting

the Queen and Princess of Suk's Life....

Mama Jang and Park Shin Hye

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 30 4b283555jw1do8xii0gx3j

cheering cheering

credit to uploader and ecka for the pics

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:45 pm