Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dooley Couple - Page 23 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+26
drama-kawaii
imacesca
notnecessarytoknowme
kei
RoselleXD
widari
simplemind
frojojack
chinheyong
minstar
grace juezan
nora
pypyn
trix1307
jadeyblue
khulet29
mssweet821
bsjsucchini
cassie
jgslvspsh
lycille
xxinz
marrsq
feliciawst
demi_zhu
sonbaesen
30 posters

Dooley Couple

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Empty Re: Dooley Couple

Post by demi_zhu Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

@tassha90

Hi Tassh!! and Hi to my Doolier friends!!

I have been busy at the store so i have not posted here for...2 days I think.....geez that's a capital offense ....!! LOL

Dooley Couple - Page 23 553816_381748685219382_1094179020_n

Tassha, daebak sis for all your posts!! Yup....CNBLUE is set to RE-CONQUERING JAPAN with their new Album and from the looks of the list of their songs....this album will bring in a New Breed of CNBLUE songs and a New Image of the guys.....so I am soooooooo super excited for this album launch....I am very positive that COME ON Album would be another feather to CNBLUE's hat.....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 AwyXNYoCAAAdjs9

talking about Japan, we are also very excited and super elated for the coming HEARTSTRINGS FM that would also be held in Japan on July 16, that's about 2 weeks from now...!!! The people behind the HS FM it seems are bent into making this event a very memorable one not only for all HEARTSTRINGS and DOOLEY fans, but for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye as well..... I think we all know that all the stars, staff and crew of HS were all witnesses to YH and Shinhye's "Off Camera Closeness" (ehem) so much so that they would want to make HS FM A VERY SPECIAL AFFAIR...!!

DOOLEY FIGHTING...!!!

YONGSHIN Feeling is Mutual..... s3

Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 ra11

I wanna get one of those capes too Tassh.... I think the CAPE would be more convenient to carry around the Mall..... Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620

credit to my Dooley Family for the pics... yo3

Last edited by demi_zhu on Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 8:07 am

Dooley Couple - Page 23 575105_132175583583700_878711351_n

hmmmm....Can I answer her for you, Yong?? thinking yoyo

geez, there's that "smirk" again.....he really makes me nervous when he does that.....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620 Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620 Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620 Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620 Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620

and for those who miss Maz....she is busy at GD's Palace.... LOL..... meantime, riding to DOOLEYLAND Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:14 am

These pictures SPEAK for THEMSELVES.....

YONGSHIN Feeling is MUTUAL....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 481276_393186720719146_1688139737_n

Dooley Couple - Page 23 419972_334140409957111_883251929_n

Dooley Couple - Page 23 538156_399631583407993_1168610383_n

s3
    Credit to YS and to Pypyn... love ya guys!! mwaaahh...
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:44 am

Yong Hwa: "During that time (Kissing Scene) MY FEELINGS WERE REAL...."

Dooley Couple - Page 23 165926_378665975504554_270660140_n

ehem....need I say more Dooliers...?????? thinking yoyo

h17

credit to YS and Dooleys..... h22
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:54 am

HAVE YOU SEEN TWO PEOPLE
    WHO are NOT TWINS
    LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE...???

Dooley Couple - Page 23 559481_351928518178300_517994453_n

"If He were a girl, he would look like her; If She were a boy, she would look like him...!!" ~ demi zhu (the YS Paradox)

credit to YS yo10
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 10:45 am

Were they holding hands under the table?????

Dooley Couple - Page 23 581289_382535218450963_1231395382_n

well, we know how much HE LOVES to HOLD HER HANDS.....

not just hold them but HOLD THEM VERY TIGHTLY take note....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 551858_386723888032096_521447095_n

Please watch these gifs......

Dooley Couple - Page 23 1543174C4F9790612B5BF4

Dooley Couple - Page 23 156B6A504F979076194A90

Dooley Couple - Page 23 113F1B4C4F97904F3559F6

OMG...even the way Yong holds Hye's hand is done with so much love and feelings... h17 :butterfly hear :butterfly hear

YONGSHIN Feeling is MUTUAL.... s3

credit to YS and to gif uploader
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 6:15 pm

CNBLUE to Participate in MBC Idol Star Olympics

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Mg_0411_filtered-1

Please read whole article here....

http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/07/04/news-cnblue-will-be-participating-in-mbc-idol-star-olympics/

#CNBLUEFORCE t4

Last edited by demi_zhu on Wed 04 Jul 2012, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 6:25 pm

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

100 facts of CNBLUE

BURNING Facts (Lee Jonghyun):

1. Lee Jonghyun likes girls who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.

2. His favorite meal is the Yoshinoya’s A-set.

3. He felt so lucky debuting with CNBLUE because he got to meet Kim Bum Soo, his idol.

4. Jonghyun has a lot of Adidas training wear.

5. Among many songs that Jonghyun composed, he is most satisfied with “Lie”.

6. Jonghyun envies Minhyuk, because he has a sexy body.

7. When Jonghyun was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn’t a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’.

8. Jonghyun wants to perform in a rock festival like Summer Sonic (Japanese Rock Fest), with many other artists.

9. He is CNBLUE’s second leader and Yonghwa thinks he helps to firmly pull the team together. He is very reliable.

10. Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.

11. Jonghyun said if he isn’t in CNBLUE, he wants to be an athlete.

12. All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.

13. Jonghyun was athlete of Taekwondo and Judo. He got Black belt for both.

14. Jonghyun is a second child and has an elder sister.

15. Jonghyun wanted to learn drums.

16. Jonghyun doesn’t like spaghetti.

17. Jonghyun’s first kiss was when he was 2nd year of middle school, at the stair of institute.

18. On his 20th birthday, Jonghyun got a DVD of Son Ye Jin’s (his ideal woman) movies from fans. He also got some under wear from fans on his birthday.

19. Jonghyun even has the same guitar as Carlos Santana. It’s a PRS guitar.

20. He’s the most trusted among the members and he takes care of everybody.

21. He thinks he looks more handsome after taking a bath.

22. Jonghyun talks about love: “When you fall, you fall and your head hurts so you get dizzy.”

23. Jonghyun shakes his legs before going to the stage because he is often nervous.

24. Jonghyun said he felt comfortable as he got a role as a guitarist and vocalist in Acoustic, pretty much his everyday life.

25. He still can’t avoid the Busan accent especially when he gets excited about something.

LOVELY Facts (Kang Minhyuk):

1. Kang Minhyuk has a specialty in flute. Next to drums, it’s the instrument he can play very well.

2. He naturally likes older women because he also has an older sister that treats him well.

3. Next to Jonghyun, Minhyuk excels in sports. He likes Baseball, Soccer and Basketball.

4. His middle school nickname was Kang Goon (Kang – his last name; Goon – a Korean term for a young lad).

5. He loves playing games on his PSP.

6. He met Jungshin for the 1st time at the Ilsan English School.

7. For Minhyuk, music and food are the same in his life, a day without music would leave you very uneasy.

8. The girl group that he wants to be close with is Wonder Girls.

9. Minhyuk also wants to host with Kim Heechul of Super Junior.

10. He admits in reacting very slow so if he was a girl he would choose Jungshin because he is funny and lively most of the time.

11. Through the drama, “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter”, Minhyuk and Super Junior’s Donghae grew a closer brother-like relationship.

12. When it comes to girls, Minhyuk does not care about looks and likes someone he feels comfortable with.

13. Minhyuk’s dad is his drum teacher.

14. Minhyuk is the type who’s stable and quiet. But when he’s feeling good he can be quite playful.

15. Minhyuk hopes to become a drummer like the Dream Theatre’s Mike Portnoy.

16. Minhyuk likes anime such as Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.

17. Minhyuk and FT Island’s Minhwan became close after meeting 3 times. They became close so quickly because they share the same interests.

18. Minhyuk makes an effort to practice playing drums more recently since his drama is over. He bought new small cymbals for their new album.

19. Minhyuk’s recent favorite songs are by Owl City. He said “They sound very refreshing and their style is very unique, sometimes dreamy, and sometimes sunshine-bright. So I like their songs a lot.”

20. Minhyuk is a big fan of Kim Tae Hee (IRIS, Love Story in Harvard) and he really love to meet her in person.

21. Minhyuk revealed in order to get familiar with the camera; he did a lot of practice in private.

22. He had fallen for “very spicy jjigae” which he didn’t liked eating before.

23. He is voted as The Coolest Member of CNBLUE.

24. Minhyuk likes wearing sweats /training suits and also the neat and tidy, smart type of clothes.

25. His skin is very smooth like a baby and other CNBLUE members are admitting in following his skin care practices.

UNTOUCHABLE Facts (JungShin):

1. Jungshin and Minhyuk are roommates. They share the biggest room.

2. Even though he’s in charge of bass now, he also wants to compose. He once said, “I’ll arrange music in the future. Hope I can make a very cool song.”

3. When there are conflicts within CNBLUE, Jungshin’s one charm action erases all conflicts in an instant.

4. Besides Yonghwa, Jungshin often listens to hip hop as well.

5. Jungshin along with other CNBLUE members studied Japanese diligently. But actually when they went to Japan, he confessed he couldn’t use what he had learned before, so he thought that the teacher lied to them.

6. Celebrity Hwi Jae commented that Jung Shin looks like his first love.

7. Jungshin hated grapes when he was a child.

8. Jungshin’s parents really want him to become an athlete starting when he’s just 5 years old. They never thought he’ll become an artist.

9. Jonghyun reveals that Jung Shin tries nonsense items. He orders through the internet then returns them.

10. Jungshin’s first love was in his 2nd year of high school.

11. He shamelessly admitted, “After I changed my hair, I seem a little bit pretty on camera.”

12. After Jungshin appeared on WGM (We Got Married; Sweet Potato Couple), he hit # 1 at searching sites and was even nicknamed “Goddess”.

13. Back in Japan, the water didn’t suit Jungshin’s skin. He always looks at the mirror asking “How do you look that ugly?”

14. Jungshin used to wear braces. And he thanks it for his current sharp chin.

15. When they were in Japan, they talked in the balcony until dawn and Jonghyun couldn’t sleep because Jungshin kept talking.

16. Jungshin and Yonghwa like star patterns a lot.

17. Jungshin prefers older women because he’s afraid that a younger woman wouldn’t be able to take the lead role in the relationship.

18. Jungshin likes Yuko Takeuchi (Japanese actress). He said she’s just like his ideal type.

19. Jungshin is known for his randomness. Once he replied to a fan saying he shaved his hair and he’s wearing a wig now.

20. Jungshin’s recent favorite song is Maroon 5’s “Misery”.

21. He wants to become close with Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun because she’s his schoolmate.

22. When asked what uniform you want to try to wear, Jungshin answered “Chef uniform”.

23. Jungshin doesn’t like a girl who likes nagging and is someone loud and talkative.

24. If he had a chance, I want to act as a cold guy in a drama.

25. Jungshin believes that sleeping is the best way to relieve any of his bad conditions.

EMOTIONAL Facts (Jung Yong Hwa):

1. When Yonghwa was a student, he was good at English and Physical education but he was poor at Math. But he was in top 10 in his class.

2. He loves eating meat a lot.

3. Yonghwa hates goldfish, bee and cockroach. He can’t stand looking at it because he’ll get goose bumps.

4. Among CNBLUE members, Yonghwa is the person who’s never afraid of ghost things.

5. Yonghwa wants to study music in Sweden, England and United States.

6. Yonghwa likes a girl who understands his line of work, looks good wearing pants, cooks and does not tell lies.

7. Yonghwa usually composes song at midnight after all his schedules end.

8. Yonghwa loves Haeundae (in Busan). When he was young, he used to swim in the sea during summer.

9. YongHwa likes girls who have cool fashion sense. Because he likes clothes, he hopes the girl is interested in fashion too.

10. He likes Japanese fashion such as Junya Watanabe, COMME des GARÇONS. He would like to shop in “TOPSHOP“.

11. Yonghwa’s favorite artist is Bon Jovi. He listened to their songs since he was 5th grade at elementary school. He also admired Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin and Yoon Do Hyun Band (In Korea), Kimura Takuya (in Japan) and Jason Mraz, Pharrel, Kanye West (Various foreign artists).

12. “A song for a fool” from You’re Beautiful, was finished an hour before Yonghwa filmed the scene as Shinwoo who sang this song.

13. Yonghwa: “When I was a child, I had a dream of being a president, doctor or others. As I grow older, my dream became a singer.”

14. After 30 years old, he would study producing in US and go for Billboard Top 10 for 6 years, military service for 2 years, and then go to US for studying.

15. Yonghwa’s childhood nickname is “Yong-yong”

16. The best thing he heard lately was “Live tickets sold out.”

17. He likes to drink a cup of coffee when he wakes up and listen to music or composing before going to bed.

18. Yonghwa’s strategy on how to confess his feelings: “I’ll make an appointment to meet her through email and phone, then after I confess to her personally I’ll give her a letter.”

19. Yonghwa listens to their song “One Time” when he feels down.

20. When Yonghwa and Minhyuk were studying in Japan, they got a call to audition for the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’. They both auditioned for the same role. Yonghwa did his lines first then he was casted immediately. Minhyuk even couldn’t do his lines. So it’s nothing to be called a competition. Yonghwa’s auditioned script was “Come sit here and drink this warm tea” [said to Mi Nam]. He even sang “Now or Never” from their Japan album, while playing the guitar.

21. Yonghwa’s perfumes are Marc Jacobs and Dsquared2.

22. He confessed that he visits fan sites. He logs in using his friend’s ID and look around whenever he has time.

23. Yonghwa misses the Busan-style Jajangmyeon with raw egg.

24. His name Jung Yong means “harmonious face”.

25. What is CNBlue to Jung Yonghwa? : Family ; What music means to Jung Yonghwa? : “Music is my friend”.

I knew this guy (Yong Hwa) is very SMART (top 10 in his class!!)....actually I think all 4 CNBLUE Guys are MUSICAL GENIUSES in their own right....GREAT COMBINATION...GREAT TEAM EFFORT...that's why I call it... #CNBLUEFORCE....!! I LOVE CNBLUE.....!!!

Credits: enji and lanie@boiceph

tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 6:47 pm

Hello Dooliers and YongShin supporters monkey kiss .. ^^ i want to share on PSH and CNBLUE. miss u so much sis

[PHOTOS] Park Shin Hye Graces Cover of "Beauty+" Magazine
    Park Shin Hye is the cover model in the July 2012 issue of "Beauty +."

Dooley Couple - Page 23 58270748812972454656254

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Beautyu

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Beauty1x

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Beauty2f

Dooley Couple - Page 23 33011860

Dooley Couple - Page 23 28367341666665504369438

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Aw24zwciae9bl5

Princess sure looks pretty in the picture..her skin flawless too yo4
    all thanks and credit to : Park Shin Hye International Fanclub(PSHIFC)
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm

CNBLUE release MV for Japanese single, “Come On”.

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Cnbluecomeonlimitedthum

The most anticipated CNBLUE JAPANESE single finally been released.

‘Come On’ is the boys’ third single album since their major Japanese debut. The album will be released in three versions – a limited edition, an original edition, and a Lawson edition. The limited edition will include the MV for “Come On” along with the making-of footage in DVD format, as well as a pamphlet of the members’ photos.

The album is scheduled to drop on August 1st, but in the meantime, watch the MV here-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyiY5sVebmY&feature=youtu.be

so all dooliers please support CNBLUE MV and help our Prince and friends get more view on YT .. OKAY? h5

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Awoejomcaaaskxm

thanks and credit to :Allkpop
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 06 Jul 2012, 6:23 pm

Hi Tassha!!

Maz sends her love to you....her computer is under repair so she is using only her phone now....

They have just realeased the Full Version of COME ON and it looks like it's a mellow-rock....I love the song and as I said at my FB, this is going to be another CNBLUE Chart Buster.....!

Here's the link to the full vid of COME ON...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giSoEtiPwrc&list=PL020C6D5CC7AA608D&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Yong seems to be everywhere now ...... he has been asked to do a cameo role for AGD....which a looooot of fans are excited about.....

Here is the link to the preview of AGD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAu57h2FsYc

CNBLUE FIGHTING!!! t4 t4 t4

credit to Video Uploaders....
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 07 Jul 2012, 4:42 pm

Little YONG HWA: Oh these....??

Dooley Couple - Page 23 556381_324347204314947_2116879073_n

These flowers are for my FUTURE GIRLFRIEND......

Dooley Couple - Page 23 553488_383664725004679_160759990_n

thinking yoyo

Maz, you think YongHwa might be one of us that he can tell the future too??? Then he probably knows how to play the quiddich as well..... Dooley Couple - Page 23 1623596620

Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641

credit to the picture uploaders/YongShin....

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:42 pm

The Message Behind the Twitt Pics

Shinhye twitted this picture earlier:

Dooley Couple - Page 23 557190_362440757160606_844650770_n

See My Eyes....NEga Baneso Baneso......

(You also see Cho-a BEAR on the plate she is holding?)

it reminds me of this: Yong Hwa's picture which he twitted on his bday LESS THAN A MINUTE after shinhye twitted on that day.....(please see my earlier posts https://parkshinhyefanbox.forumtl.com/t6p510-dooley-couple)

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Yhtwitpicsonhisbday

the EYE.....I SEE YOU.... I AM WATCHING YOU...

-----------------

SHORTLY after Shinhye twitted that bear plate picture, CNBLUE_4 (Yong Hwa's twitter account) twitted this :

안녕하세요.기타치는 종현입니다. 날씨가 너무 좋네요^^ 항상 현장에서 힘내주시는 스탭분들과 선배님들 퐈이팅입니다!! 아 그리고 오늘은 CNBLUE DAY!! 한명 더 가세해서 폭발합니다!!!훗. pic.twitter.com/tGLDkf3b

Dooley Couple - Page 23 AxK1-hmCAAMiclQ

It's a picture of JONG HYUN...promoting his Drama - A Gentleman's Dignity .....yeah...It was not Yong Hwa's picture that CNBLUE_4 twitted but....

WHO IS MAKING A CAMEO ROLE FOR AGD TONIGHT?.....YONG HWA.....

Does Shinhye's twit picture of her EYES plus BEAR plate actually mean... I AM WATCHING YOU...I WILL WATCH YOU, Cho-a Bear .... on AGD tonight...

f15 f15 f15 thinking yoyo

Please note that Cho-a Bear is a DOOLEY Bear.... a lot of people in Korea own this toy but this bear is known and associated ONLY with HEARTSTRINGS and DOOLEY COUPLE......and SHINHYE KNOWS AND IS AWARE OF THAT.....so she would always associate Cho-a BEAR with DOOLEY and YH... yo10

Dooley Couple - Page 23 529695_291746124241722_746158203_n

Screen Cap of Yong Hwa's scene in A Gentleman's Dignity (AGD)

Dooley Couple - Page 23 AxNRUmKCIAA3Tus

ok Maz, I think we just figured out that Princess will watch AGD tonight....
    let's ride to DOOLEYLAND.... *whistling Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641

Last edited by demi_zhu on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:59 pm

[color=red]*WOOT*WOOT*WOOT*!!!!!

NICE PICTURES DEMI... KEEPING YOURSELF BUSY I SEE... Dooley Couple - Page 23 4044948388

As we said these pictures definitely has got to do with YH and vice versa. If nothing else, we know with certainty that YH keeps tab of his Twitter and of PSH twits.

Just to add to MADAM DEMI aka THE WITCH's finding....

This is what we think from the picture that PSH posted...

1. I'm watching you. You are always in my sight and 'I will never let you go?'
    2. I'm at HOME, I'm STAYING PUT and not going anywhere TONIGHT.
    I'm having my dinner while waiting for your cameo on AGD.
    NOTHING ELSE IS AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR CAMEO TONITE!
    3. I MISS YOU MY CHO-A BEAR. SEE THE PICTURE ON MY PLATE? THAT'S YOU
    ACCOMPANYING ME yo10

The not so secret SECRET message has been deciphered by the witches...AGAIN Dooley Couple - Page 23 2362866029

h19 YH sure love flowers...I think he has been getting himself ready for this moment since he was a KID..lucky PSH Dooley Couple - Page 23 1807948176

To everybody that sent their love to me via DEMi...thanks so much. You guys are in my hearts too...for the new acquaintances, nice to meet you gals and guys...lets be friends s2

lets ride to sleepyland ...oops DOOLEYLAND Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641
    (been potty training my daughter at nite...sleepy!)

tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Sun 08 Jul 2012, 2:21 am

h41 Hello demi,maz and all dooley fans. gh
    Been reading the *research* u two have been doing and now i realize it just make perfect sense.. kyaa u both r deabak!
    omg.. f15 i just knew it means something (SH tweet) but i can't conclude it like u both did. Dooley Couple - Page 23 1807948176

ok let's do the math:
    shin hye tweet as demi mention,she include her pix with a cho-bear fruit plate;
    to quote demi's conclusion means the "EYE.....I SEE YOU.... I AM WATCHING YOU..." to no other than ehem, Yonghwa coz (in HS the theme song is non nege banesso that include see my eyes in the lyrics)

ok next clue is YH cameo tonight! ra19 isn't that piece match the puzzle? keke.. Ok coz YH ON AGD and then SH probably will watch it..

anyway to demi and maz u r both make dooleyland a better place with each and every post u both made.. h22
    for this i and to represent all dooliers salute u both for investigate the hidden message in the dooley couple tweet. Dooley Couple - Page 23 863074042 i know dooliers sleep well tonight coz of u two f50 .that's all maz and demi,have a fun ride to the Dooleyland! ra11 ->Me (will follow all the way) Dooley Couple - Page 23 Hst3Dooley Couple - Page 23 Hst2
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Sun 08 Jul 2012, 2:34 am

A Week to go b4 the big day (HSFM) !!! let's pray for the best .. weeeeee LOVE U ALL DOOLIERS !!
    widari

Post by widari Sun 08 Jul 2012, 8:16 pm

finally I can log in yo4
    ah,maybe this is a late reply here but I always watching our couple act yo7
    Shin Hye's tweet, aiiih, Mom Demi ad mom Maz, ypu two are ROCK!
    You found it! Shin Hye's secret message yo19
    8 days to go Heartstrings FM and I'm ready if any BIG THING HAPPENS flowers
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:57 pm

ra1 Park Shin Hye's "Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost" Release Still and Video Teaser

Watch the drama Preview here-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQfTSFV0W3w

ra6 this is the venue of the 1st shooting for the drama took place
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 30938635994414407693419

park shin hye took a selca with her new drama script yo10
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 17909735994496741018512
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 53447735994502407684699

the male lead for the drama,and also play as Shin hye love interest in it= Bong Tae Gyu(his character name is Moon Ki) yo4
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 56352336315252042276315

okay let's see all the screencaps of the preview: (credit the picture to:Fan Box 공원 신 혜국제팬상자) and all the rightful owner.

guess who Moon Ki sees
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 42510436315269042274617

it's Yeon Hwa the pretty ghost
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 53166836315270042274572
    annyeong!!
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 42545236315266708941567Dooley Couple - Page 23 42514136315263042275283

i think here is the part Moon Ki just wake up from comma coz in the synopsis he find himself waking up in a hospital with no memory of his past
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 54801436315294375605414
    that's when he saw Yeon Hwa picture in mourn ceremony coz she just passed away
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 54801436315294375605414

Dooley Couple - Page 23 25263736315507375584112Dooley Couple - Page 23 25275636315298042271736
    i think Moon Ki fall in love with her here..
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 29523036315310042270567Dooley Couple - Page 23 30679636315333042268220Dooley Couple - Page 23 48315836315365375598317Dooley Couple - Page 23 48407336315384042263112Dooley Couple - Page 23 37692436315280042273564Dooley Couple - Page 23 48293036315473375587510Dooley Couple - Page 23 52936536315315042270020Dooley Couple - Page 23 48317436315290375605818Dooley Couple - Page 23 42697136315277042273810
    Shin Hye sat inside a shopping cart.This is the 2nd time i saw SH in a shopping cart after YAB..hehe..so cute!
    Dooley Couple - Page 23 57579636315349375599916

Let's all support Park Shin Hye new Drama..the preview gave us some hints that it would be a cute and funny drama. just can't wait for it! hehe yo9 ."Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost" airs at 11:45pm on July 15th on KBS.

Last edited by tassha90 on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Heartstringbts1

【From Park Shin Hye Japan official HP】The promoter of the Heartstrings FM( AI Entertainment Inc.)announced that part of the profits from the tickets sales of the fan meeting of “Heart strings” will be donated as the aid to the Great East Japan Earthquake through the Japan International Food for the Hungry. International Food for the Hungry is the organization, whom Shinhye works with. How nice!! yo9

thanks to: @pypyn for this info! yo3 and credit to :PSH JAPAN OFFICIAL HP
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:59 pm

Hi Tassha and Widari...!

Thanks for those posts girls....I'm sure the Dooley world is really excited about the upcoming HS FM.....it's always a treat to see JYH and PSH together in a project...

Today, I would like to share these w/ you....

INTERESTING YONGSHIN Connections

This is one of Shinhye's Pictures in her recent photoshoot for a magazine... take note of the vest that has a "JEEP" word on it......

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Pshwjeepjacket

This is the vehicle that Yong Hwa used in his MTV with Juniel for the song "FOOL (in love)"...

Dooley Couple - Page 23 M_1b1d9f20

That vehicle is a JEEP Wrangler Coupe (1993 Model)

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Used-1993-jeep-wrangler-coupe-3819-2038243-23-400

check out this link for the JEEP details

http://www.zibe.com/for-sale/used-1993-jeep-wrangler-_coupe-maple_shade-nj-3819-5350652.html

I would like to share this translation of the song Yong hwa made for Juniel "FOOL" (credit to Pypyn for this... yo3 )

FOOL (english trans)
    written by JYh

Saying that you and I feel a couple of thing goes with friends
    Oh, I'll confess my feelings for the first time
    I'm in the sky if you want anything extra ttajulge
    Oh, I'm not help Oh I love you love you love you,
    You love me love me love me
    I know your heart towards me - (your mind)
    Oh I love you love you love you,
    Are you love me love me baby
    I love you because I am a stupid idiot I see only you,
    who love you only you to see what a fool
    I'll be taking the piss out of metropolitan
    I only see a fool a fool to love only you take my hand
    Hold me fool me - I think only you asleep
    Dreaming of only you in my dreams - oh, I kkaeundae morning ~
    Oh I love you love you love you, You love me love me love me
    I know your heart towards me - (your mind)
    Oh I love you love you love you, Are you love me love me baby
    Because I love you Baby ~ want your love,
    Baby want your love ~ love you love you I'll take you in to my mind
    Baby ~ want your love, Baby want your love
    Oh oh, I'm a fool, I see only you stupid idiot gomaungeol
    because all our friends to see me envies
    You're a fool always a fool to see me happy for two of us look stupid
    I'll believe Baby ~ want your love,
    Baby ~ want your love,

Ok, I can only share with you those ...for now....... lurk

thinking yoyo

Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

Let's SOLVE the YONGSHIN Puzzle

Dooley Couple - Page 23 376865_338238939590342_1485906913_n

This is going to be a long post but I assure the YongShin Shippers and Submariners (YS shippers who are underground LOL) that it''s worth the read...

Last Friday July 7, I posted this and I quote: (Note: July 7 was the day Yong Hwa's cameo scene would be shown in A Gentleman's Dignity)

demi_zhu wrote:The Message Behind the Twitt Pics

Shinhye twitted this picture earlier:

See My Eyes....NEga Baneso Baneso......

(You also see Cho-a BEAR on the plate she is holding?)

it reminds me of this: Yong Hwa's picture which he twitted on his bday LESS THAN A MINUTE after shinhye twitted on that day.....(please see my earlier posts https://parkshinhyefanbox.forumtl.com/t6p510-dooley-couple)

the EYE.....I SEE YOU.... I AM WATCHING YOU...

-----------------

SHORTLY after Shinhye twitted that bear plate picture, CNBLUE_4 (Yong Hwa's twitter account) twitted this :

안녕하세요.기타치는 종현입니다. 날씨가 너무 좋네요^^ 항상 현장에서 힘내주시는 스탭분들과 선배님들 퐈이팅입니다!! 아 그리고 오늘은 CNBLUE DAY!! 한명 더 가세해서 폭발합니다!!!훗. pic.twitter.com/tGLDkf3b

It's a picture of JONG HYUN...promoting his Drama - A Gentleman's Dignity .....yeah...It was not Yong Hwa's picture that CNBLUE_4 twitted but....

WHO IS MAKING A CAMEO ROLE FOR AGD TONIGHT?.....YONG HWA.....

Does Shinhye's twit picture of her EYES plus BEAR plate actually mean... I AM WATCHING YOU...I WILL WATCH YOU, Cho-a Bear .... on AGD tonight...

f15 f15 f15 thinking yoyo

Please note that Cho-a Bear is a DOOLEY Bear.... a lot of people in Korea own this toy but this bear is known and associated ONLY with HEARTSTRINGS and DOOLEY COUPLE......and SHINHYE KNOWS AND IS AWARE OF THAT.....so she would always associate Cho-a BEAR with DOOLEY and YH... yo10

Dooley Couple - Page 23 529695_291746124241722_746158203_n

Screen Cap of Yong Hwa's scene in A Gentleman's Dignity (AGD)

Dooley Couple - Page 23 AxNRUmKCIAA3Tus

ok Maz, I think we just figured out that Princess will watch AGD tonight....
    let's ride to DOOLEYLAND.... *whistling Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641

QUESTION: Could it be that the PSH Choa Bear Plate Twitt Message was for Yong Hwa???

Let's find out...

For those who watched AGD (A Gentleman's Dignity Drama) last July 7, you should have see these scenes:

Yong's Scene with KHN and JDG at a cafe....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 20120708

and I'm sure you also got entertained by Collin's song number too, especially with his first song that had a cute, skippy, nursery rhyme-like beat..... that cute song is the theme song from the DOOLY cartoons show....but JongHyun slightly altered some words in the song so as to make it sound like this......

Dooley Couple - Page 23 AGDJHDooley

Actually, JH sang 2 songs: "The Dooly Theme" and "My Love" (one of AGD's OST)... But for the first song, the director gave JongHyun a free hand to select his song because in that particular scene, Collin was suppose to ATTRACT the passers-by's attention so he sang a song from a famous CARTOONS series ......

Question: Why did Jong Hyun choose to sing a song with DOOLEY words in it at the the same episode when JUNG YONG HWA was making a special appearance??? Remember a few weeks ago, Jung Shin twitted a picture of YH w/ a PARK word in it... (refer to my post "His BestFriend Knows" https://parkshinhyefanbox.forumtl.com/t6p530-dooley-couple) .... Could it be that there is some sort of a CONSPIRACY amongst Yong's bandmates??? thinking yoyo

Dooley Couple - Page 23 554707_388287041209114_543045251_n

Ok, at least at this point, we know that THEY (CNBLUE) know something about our DOOLEY Couple..... I wonder what MinHyuk has under his sleeves..... hahahahahhaahaha

Let's GO back to our First QUestion: Was Shinhye's Bear Plate Twitt Pictures for Yong Hwa?

Let's do the YONGSHIN Connections:

Yong Hwa twitted this picture on June 22

See My Eyes....Na Naega Banesso banesso...

Shinhye Twitted this Picture on June 28

See My Eyes.... I'm watching You (coz I'm a Ghost..?? LOL. Shinhye holding the script to her drama "Don't Wory, I am a Ghost..." where Shinhye's character's name happens to be Yeon Hwa.....)

Dooley Couple - Page 23 255302_323283254425192_2037785066_n

Choa Bear is Lee Shin in HEARTSTRINGS......so Choa Bear is a trademark of the DOOLEY COUPLE.....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Shin132

This is my favorite...Yong Hwa used his RED GUITAR (Choa Bear's Guitar) to sing HYE You at Baeksang 2012 and we all saw what happened there that the whole world watching at that time KNEW there was special going on with the DOOLEYs....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 283752_363658590366289_1579419572_n

July 7, CNBLUE_4 Twitted this:

It's not a secret that Shinhye loves JongHyun's song "TEARDROPS in THE RAIN" that Gyu Won had to sing it in HEARTSTRING.....so when CNBLUE_4 twitted minutes after PSH's twitt, he posted JH's pictures to sort of tell her that "your favorite singer will sing something for Dooley tonight".....

And Finally PSH Twitted this picture on July 7:

See My Eyes...I will watch you choa bear.....

-----------------------

To the Question: Could it be that the Shinhye's Bear Plate Twit Picture message was for Yong Hwa? I think you know the answer by now....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 555789_363656757033139_154703924_n

Another question: Did Park Shin Hye watch AGD that night?? I believe you also have the answer by now....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 Acee4
    (Geez...how could she not watch that cute face??? hahahahahahhahahahaa...)

ok guys....take up those BROOMS and let's ride to DOOLEYLAND.....coz this is not something "dooleysional" anymore....

Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 23 3843164641

Note: for those who would like to watch the Original Dooly theme song.....this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E640-Pn3iE&feature=player_embedded

credit and thanks so much to YongShin, Tassha09, Pypyn, and to all Dooleys who contributed to this post.... Kamsahmida! yo3 s2
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 10 Jul 2012, 4:37 pm

See my eyes.....
    Na Naega Banesso Banesso...
    Hang On Shin Hye....
    and Don't Let Go...

Dooley Couple - Page 23 295102_427663480605140_1656962405_n

:butterfly hear :butterfly hear

HEARTSTRINGS FM....coming soon....