Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+6
Pammie
nora
barbiechan83
bsjsucchini
imacesca
mssweet821
10 posters

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Empty Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Xgeunshinppjpgpagespeed

This are the POSTING that I love read again and again...that why I decided to compile and save it in my precious box...This are the created posting that my friend posted in my previous site...I'm a fan of PMD (sis Pam, sis Mazz and sis Demi), Mayuki, Avian, Gail and a lot more.. and I want to share it again to all my KS Shippers...

Page No. 538 # 41167
    Mayuki

hi!I am a geunshin shipper from Taiwan.
    I want to share good news with you.
    KOREAN fans saw our prince and princess dated in a coffee shop on 3/26 early morning.
    They even got the sign of suk oppa.

JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF GEUNSHIN SHIPPERS!!

ra7 d.t
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Empty Re: Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:12 pm

Page No. 540 # 41198
    Demi_zhu
    ra7 SHINSANDONG IS WHERE THE FAVE COFFEE SHOP OF OUR COUPLE IS ra7

This was my messaage to the twitter world earier and now somebody just saw them there??....WOW!!!
    SO CALM DOWN OUR DEAR GS SHIPPERS!!!!
    If Sukkie went to Shinsandong....he went there only to meet Shinhye...

So the trekking was actually a....DATING.... hahahahahahhhaha!!!

GEUN-SHIN IS REAL...!!!

Dweji tokki.....please keep dancing

taekyung minam
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Empty Re: Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

Page No. 540 # 41200
    Mazz

HOWDY DOODY GEUNSHINSHIPPERS....

ITS BEEN AWHILE....BUT WOW... LOOK AT ALL THE LATEST NEWS.....!!!

I HAVE HEARD A LOT LATELY ABOUT SUKKIE'S BEHAVIOR THAT MIGHT INDICATE THAT HE IS READY AND WILLING TO DECLARE SOON....

AND WHAT ABOUT HACCI, NO MORE SHYING AWAY FROM THE BOYFRIEND QUESTION...PERHAPS SUKKIE IS TOO JEALOUS NOW .. AND HAS ASK HACCI TO ADMIT IT...SO THAT ALL THE OTHER GUYS WILL BACK OFF...WELL THAT'S MY OPINION...

BUT GOOD TO KNOW SUKKIE AND HACCI ARE WILLING TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC TOGETHER... AGAIN SCENE OF THE CRIME IS THE FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP IN SHINSANDONG....

BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT HACCI WAS VERY CLEVER TO TWEET ABOUT THE HIKING EXPEDITION....IT WAS JUST A DECOY...PERFECTLY PLAN BY OUR COUPLE...WELL DONE!!!

SO, LOOKS LIKE WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING.... GET YOUR BAGGAGE READY LADIES...BECAUSE, KOREA HERE WE COME....

BEFORE I LEAVE, I HAVE TO TIP MY HAT OFF TO ONE BEAUTIFUL LADY WHO PLANNED HER OWN STRATEGY TO PERFECTION...RESULTING IN OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE COFFEESHOP DATE... BRAVO DEMI.....LOL.. I LOVE YOU TO BITS...WELL PLAYED... AS GOOD AS NAPOLEON ...LOL

MISS YOU PAM....

HAVE FAITH SHIPPERS... IT WILL BE VERY SOON....VERY VERY SOON...UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS ALONG THE WAY...
    AND SUKKIE, IF YOU ARE LURKING....ALL THE BEST AND VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR YOUR BELOVED...

AND FINALLY, A SHORT POEM TO REMIND THE SHIPPERS TO KEEP FAITH ALWAYS.... BELIEVE IN OUR COUPLE....
    Silence is Golden

'Spoken words there are none,
    Silence spilling out like the golden sun,
    The room is quiet just like it is dead,
    But words, quite frankly do not need to be said,
    Because words are sometimes best kept completely quiet,
    Because my love for you, well I can’t quite define it.'

by Paisley McNab

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:28 pm

Page No. 541 # 41258
    Almontel

I am super dupper excited about this news!!!!
    we all saw the HINTS and More HInts and now they're actually being seen 'on DATES'!!!!!!!
    omo...i am SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so I guess it's safe for me to SHARE this PS Pic of our Couple..one of my dreams coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me share this story:
    When they met a second time and got a chance to work for months in You're Beautiful, she became her Guardian AnGel:

They both tried to 'separate' what their feelings were telling them, thinking it was just the fact that they were always together and it could be just GoMinam and Hwang TaeKyung that's really making them 'a couple', so they were in what we call the CROSSROAD of their lives. they were BOTH trying to FIGHT off What they were truly feeling!:
    When SH went to TW and GS started doing the merry series, they may have tried to 'cool off'...then again, but they had to come together again because of the ANJELL TW Fanmeet, so GeunSuk made sure when he came over to TW that he brought all of SH's favorite food since they will be 'separated' again for a while. He's said in so many interviews how much his Mom likes SH because he can't really say it's HIM who had fallen in love with our princess. That's why SH has said their On and Off relationship and that we all had the misconception that she didn't have a boyfriend when we all knew it was GeunSuk and none other!!!
    so here they are finally!!!!

and here they are Finally in front of the Public's eye DATINg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:12 pm

Page No. 542 # 41266
    Pammoe

Mama Al, thank you for sharing that wonderful story!!!! ra7

So, are we right when we said that they will meet and go somewhere??? I DIED, WENT TO HEAVEN, AND
    CAME BACK AGAIN WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS!!! Thank you so much dear Mayuki for sharing us that oh so good news that dweji tokki couldn't help dancing all night!!!

Now, WE HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE THAT SHIN HYE AND SUKKIE ALWAYS FREQUENT SHINSA-DONG (SINSA-DONG) [individually or together]...Shin Hye has mentioned this in one of her tweets:

@ssinz Tweet February 24
    "Met up with Eun Ji whom I haven't seen for a long time. While chatting with her we bumped into my uncle and talked. From now onwards when I go to SINSA-DONG I need to contact my uncle. We actually live so near but I didn't know (till now). Are we in the same family?"

So this means that Shinsa-dong is NEAR WHERE SHE ACTUALLY LIVES...AND WHERE SUKKIE LIVES!
    Now, again, Demi and I researched all night for the coffee shops they frequent to which we have already found in their past photos,
    And we found two coffeeshops that are very very close to the photos above that are in Shinsa-dong:

Seven Monkey Coffeeshop

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Sukr

THE LOGO OF THE CUP IS CLOSE TO THE LOGO OF THIS COFFEESHOP...PLUS THE DOOR... AND THIS COFFEESHOP IS OPEN 24 HOURS!

and as Demi and Maz has mentioned..

Zoo Coffeeshop

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Suk2s

THIS COFFESHOP IS OPEN UNTIL 4AM...
    And as Val mentioned...Sukkie was wearing shades and hood as always...which I believe is true...

Why we Believe they are REAL COUPLE Suk2v

Now, they may have been spotted in one of these coffeeshops...and to those who are expecting that a photo of them from this incident will pop-up very soon...SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT THAT MAY BE CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN...For those who are familiar with the Korean Entertainment Industry...and those that have read other fan accounts (especially Keun Suk's)...IF YOU MEET THEM FACE TO FACE [ESPECIALLY AT A PRIVATE EVENT] YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE A PHOTO...But they will grant you an autograph...UNLESS, THERE WERE SOME PAPARAZZI'S LURKING AROUND THE AREA DURING THAT TIME...(crossing my fingers!!!)

BUT STILL WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!! HURRAY!!! OUR COUPLE ARE BECOMING BOLDER NOW...TO THOSE WHO ARE DOUBTFUL AND ARE STARTING TO WAVER...PLEASE HAVE MORE FAITH!!! THE BIG DAY MAY HAPPEN SOONER THAN WE EXPECT!!!!
    BUT I STILL WANT A MOVIE OR A CF FROM SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE!!!!
    Geesh...it's morning again...I am off to bed guys! Till tonight!!!

minam taekyung
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

Page No. 542 # 41267
    Pammoe

PEOPLE...WE HAVE ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS PERSON IN THE CHAT BOX EARLY THIS MORNING:

FerragamoShoes: jks is actually twitting psh under fictitious name. but, you have to research yourself. and if you trace it, keep it CONFIDENTIAL. no public chat.

I HAVE SPENT TIME RESEARCHING AND I have to say GAIL...WE ARE RIGHT IN THINKING THAT SUKKIE IS USING A BOGUS ACCOUNT! LET'S PM LATER!!! g9 g12

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE!
    AND Thanks for that tip Ferregamoshoes...Whoever you are!

imacesca
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by imacesca Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:49 am

hi mssweet:)
    that's so clever of you to compile all these unforgettable posts from our dear sisters. h22
    through your sweet collection box, we could always visit and remember the sweet moments of our couple ra44 ra44
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

Hello Imacesca,

thank you for liking my favorite posting of our friends KS Shippers... I do really love to read those old posting of them in the GS thread were I used to be a member then.

The reason why I save their posting then is to just have a personal file for me to read it when I want to read it again but saving those posting of them everytime that our KS Couples make a hint for us to spazz...I begin to love them more..and reading it again and again those posting that made by our KS Couples mostly the PMD...thoss evidences, similarities and facts the strongly I believe that Sukkie and Shin Hye is a REAL COUPLE. Though they are not admitting they a REAL COUPLE I'm contented already for what I see about them.

Following them everyday is make my day always happy ...Thanks to our KuenShin friends that are really good in Twitter...though somethings following Sukkie and Shin Hye made their life miserable because of Sukkie the Spammer constant twitting they became like this badly hurt and this g3 and this 45 sorry sis Cassie and sis Demi because of your love to us just to share something about their twitting get sick and need to take some paracetamol and you end like this 45

so sis imacesca join me here spazzing about their sweetness...now just today Sukkie in his twit to her beloved Shin Hye he say that already that he love her...I LOVE YOU Shin Hye ..though he want to retract in again he say that already no one will believe him that it just a dialogue again in YAB where he say that GOMINAM please listen very carefully I will just say it once I LOVE YOU...hahaha Sukkie love Shin Hye .... lets volt in f47
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:56 pm

Page No. 543 # 41334
    Avian

Hello .... Quick update... Sukkie n sh started dating just last year dec 10.sukkie will never leave any messages in his eels or fans forum. He will only chat or leave messages in his own cri forum shinhye hint code is using star which sukkie is her shining star in her tweets . Take note:)

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:58 pm

Page No. 544 # 41344
    Mayuki

just last year??
    this is too late.that stared showing their close relationship since feb last year.
    they even show their intimate intereaction on the backstage of TW AN.SHOW
    I think the year is wrong.
    They started dating on Dec of 2009

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

Page No. 544 # 41350

Avian

I thought I shared in last 2 posts that they started dating last December? Hehehe.... Yes sukkie liked shin hye in 2009. But shin hye confirmed that she likes sukkie only last year she was not sure until she was in Taiwan n the recent Anjell gathering:) reply via iphone
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:01 pm

Page No. 544 # 41361
    Avian

Yes they went Out n dated in 2009. But sh Was ready in relationship n falls in love with sukkie only last December :)

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

Page No. 544 # 41366
    Avian

All the while, they went out as a group until some fans spotted them in Taiwan recently (two of them) ......this tells everything:)

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:08 pm

Page No. 545 # 41373
    Avian

Through their tweets and sukkie message in cri. If you do read their messages carefully there are hidden magic words ok .... Take care angels I will try to log in more often :)god bless.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:11 pm

Page No. 545 # 41377
    Avian

Forget to add on: other fans who like sukkie n sh already guess that they started dating since last December 2010.t his is what they confirm too

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:16 pm

Page No. 546 # 41403
    demi_zhu

A SUMMARY OF THE GS LOVE STORY

(This is a SUMMARY so some events have been purposely omitted and purposely not discussed at length....please feel free to add and fill in the missing blanks by posting more on this thread......!! )

to Mayuki....because I'm so happy with what you posted about the coffee shop I'm writing this for you and all the newbies here....

Per the PMD analysis, JGS and PSH started dating when they first made the ETUDE CF (that could be somewhere between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009).

The couple's relationship became deeper when they worked together in YAB....because they got to know each other better here...

After YAB they appeared in award shows and some events together but in the early 2010, they had to stop seeing each other to give one another SPACE....

They saw each other again after Hacci's bday last year and did a CF (Garden 5). Then they did the Japan Anjell Concert....during this Japan stint, we believe this is the period when Sukkie and Hacci felt they really missed each other after their brief "separation" in early 2010.....this is evidenced by pictures of Hacci and Sukkie looking at each other with so much feelings....with so much longing..,, with so much LOVE.....

When Sukkie went to Hawaii middle of 2010, we saw in his Hawaii video how lonely he felt there......we think because he missed Hacci and because he knew she was going to leave for Taiwan soon to shoot Hayate.....

Hacci left for Taiwan late September 2010... a week or two after .....Sukkie also went to Taiwan to do the Anjell Taiwan Concert with Hacci (early October 2011)....we alll know Sukkie brought Hacci tons of her fave food ....and again....there is a video of Sukkie at the Airport leaving for Taiwan where he was caught by a fan camera smiling and jumping about, talking on the phone with someone who was thrilling him to the bones. ....he couldn't contain his excitement because he was going to see Hacci soon.....

PMD believe that TAIWAN was the TURNING POINT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP...... This separation gave Sukkie and Shinhye time to think, ponder and assess their feelings for each other......so much so that by the time Hacci has gone back to Korea after shooting Hayate.....she and Sukkie were already very sure of their feelings for one another....

As what we have said in our previous posts.....we believe that it was in Taiwan where Sukkie made his (informal) proposal for a more serious relationship....and it seems that Avian is verifying that in her recent post (thanks Avian).....and we also believe that Sukkie made another more formal proposal to Hacci when she went home to Korea early this year of 2011....(this may explain the ring that Sukkie was wearing at the Codes Combine Signing event)......

Again let me reiterate this.....THE PMD IS NOT SAYING WE ARE 100% SURE....but basing on the evidences and the close investigation that we did....we believe we are 80% sure...GEUN-SHIN is for REAL....
    So WHAT SHINHYE just said in her latest interview that she is in an ON AND OFF RELATIONSHIP is
    TRUE…..because as you can see from my account above…..the couple did have an on and off
    relationship…
    So YES Mayuki….they have been dating for some time now……
    Again...IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER....or until they DECLARE or until they say I DO.......so let's keep on PRAYING for our dear couple....

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK Sweet for her kinds words to PMD…….also Laura for acknowledging that the investigation that we do is no joke….our only consolation are the THANK YOU POSTS you have generously given us…

Pam, continue to bear the torch of the PMD with your posts…..me and Maz are just around the corner sipping Pina Collada and taking our sweet time and just patiently waiting…..because WE BELIEVE that DECLARATION DAY WILL BE COMING SOON…..Maz and I would just come in when there is a need to because we believe that the GEUN-SHIN case is closed……IT’S REAL….IT’S TRUE….IT’S GOING STRONG….we are just waiting for SUKKIE ‘s Announcement…….

Please note:....All the other relationships that Sukkie and Hacci had from 2009 were also confirmed by the couples rings and red strings of fate....but these relationships were "less serious ones"....... ....We believe that the proposal for a more serious relationship happened in Taiwan.... :heartsh
    This is the video of Sukkie leaving for Taiwan ….this is for you Mayuki welcome to the thread…

Oh yes ....credit to Rainygirl / VAL for this taiwan video and thanks to khulynne for the "boost" -- thank you my babies !!!
    So Dweji Tokki….LET’S DANCE AND DRINK PINA COLLADA…!!!!

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

Page No. 456 # 41424
    Demi_zhu

Let me clarify that my post was a SUMMARY....

I invite all GS Shippers to fill in the blanks that were left because the purpose of my post was just to give you A BIRD'S EYEVIEW OF THE RELATIONSHIP.....

Also trix....I was only ZEROING IN or EMPHASIZING Taiwan because that is WHEN WE BELIEVE THE FIRST PROPOSAL FOR A MORE FORMAL RELATIONSHIP WAS MADE AND SISTER AVIAN CONFIRMED THIS.....

All the other relationships that Sukkie and Hacci had from 2009 were also confirmed by the couples rings and red strings of fate....but these relationships were "less serious ones".......

We believe that the proposal for a more serious relationship happened in Taiwan....

I hope I made myself clear and also...I AM NOT NEGATING ANYONE'S CLAIM OR OPINION here because I BELIEVE THIS SITE IS ONE AND TOGETHER IN SAYING THAT THE GS COUPLE IS FOR REAL.....!!! I think that's the most important thing here...

So let's discuss, give more POVs, give more evidences.......all for the LOVE OF THE GS COUPLE

Dweji......

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

Page No. 547 # 41451
    AVIAN

At Sis sweet , Thank you for your lovely message:) and thanks for all the angels here. In order not to confuse you ladies, when shooting YAB shinhye is confuse her feelings toward sukkie:) she thought sukkie is flirting and playing with her during that 3 1/2 months. They never went out together as a couple, is always with hongki and the rests.d Do you know some of the accessories which they are wearing? Like couple bangles or earrings? Is sukkie who bought for shinhye:) (some of them) why I want to share that sukkie and shinhye started their real love in decembe 2010 last year. Shinhye finally accepts this relationship and the real splarks in Taiwan FM where they sing and sukkie kneels down at her with flowers:) also she started to miss him and tweets actively when in taiwan:) the Tiffany ring starts to appear whenever they go. In Mary stay out late, you also can heard sukkie say go mi nam. Resting time, sukkie writes short message to his eels and guess what? Even the smiley face are the same! I will share that in the next post! So ladies, you cannot say geunshin case or this thread is close. There so many things to share about them. Shinhye and Yonghwa will be working in the new drama, will sukkie come and drop by to visit them ? Or there will another AnJell fm in Korea? Yes , they are planning to have one this year and is inside their pipeline so we shall wait n see stay tune for my post on Gong Jang Couple! Cheers and god bless:)

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm

Page No. 549 #41504
    Pammoe

A SUMMARY OF GEUN♥SHIN'S LOVE STORY

Before I go on, I would like to explain something for everybody's knowledge:
    GOOD TO KNOW FACT: In Korea, courting is not in their culture...if they like someone, they just ask them out for a date on the spot...just like what we see in their Dramas...unlike in some Asian Countries (PH for example), you have to woo the girl first before the girl goes out with a guy...Korea is like the Western Countries...when they like you they tell you and if the girl likes him too...Bang! You are a couple!

PMD/WOPA WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO MAMA JANG AND MAMA PARK FOR EVERYTHING! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THEM AND THEIR ADVICES, OUR COUPLE WOULD NOT REALIZE THAT THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!

Now on with the show... [I am backing up my sistah Demi's post earlier & I second her in thanking Mayuki and Avian for their revelations earlier! ]

Sukkie started to like Shin Hye after their Etude House CF (which is around 2008-2009). Their feelings developed during YAB hajiman [but], just like what Mama Al pointed out yesterday, they were in doubt of their feelings because they are actually confused if they are falling in love with GMN and HTK respectively or their true selves. This is why we are saying that they started dating 2009, YAB days, and just like what Sis Avian said...they usually go out on group dates with the Chaperon ..this is mainly to avoid a scandal. Now at the end of 2009, December to be exact, Sukkie had to let her go [for the meantime] when he learned that Shin Hye is having a hard time getting out of the GMN role...and HE WANTED FOR HACCI TO REALIZE THAT IT IS HIM THAT SHE LOVES AND NOT HWANG TAE KYUNG...HE ALSO DID THIS FOR HIMSELF (PMDs POV)...TO MAKE SURE THAT HIS FEELINGS WERE REAL...In short, he does not want Shin Hye to get hurt if his feelings were not true...so he had to sacrifice...by not seeing her for a while. And this actually did them good, because they realized what and how they truly feel for each other, although Shin Hye suffered more than Sukkie did...she got depressed and was hurt (again, this showed in her messages). After her bday, they got back together, we believe this is after the Garden 5 CF. At their Japan FM, our couple had some sort of tension, basing from the videos we have seen. However, this is where Sukkie realized that he had fallen head over heels with Shin Hye [just look at how he looked at her and his entire body language during the entire show] but our princess was very careful with her feelings. This time was also a realization for Shin Hye...as we all know Shin Hye is a very smart girl...and she knows what type of a guy Sukkie is. She told herself "Okay Shin Hye, hold your horses....stay still...you need to be sure he really loves you..." So, she wanted Sukkie to prove himself to her and to her parents. Thus, she signed up for Hayate. During their Japan FM, we believe they had an issue but they also solved it in Japan, thus, the accounts of them spending time together there...and Sukkie extended his stay in Japan (actually he had to go back..kekeke!). Mid 2010, Sukkie had to go to Hawaii for a show, and he again had a realization about his true feelings because he missed her as seen in his videos. Sukkie knew that she had to leave soon for her Hayate filming and he also knew 4 months would be like 4 years for him. So he had to secure Shin Hye...Shin Hye left for Taiwan at the end of September 2010, and with the days that they were apart, Sukkie missed her a lot that his excitement showed when he was leaving for their Taiwan FM. At the show, as Sis Avian pointed out and as what we have seen in the videos, Sukkie saw the bouquet of flowers on stage, took it and kneeled down when he gave it to her...think it was fan service? Nope (head shaking vigorously)! That was for real...If you notice on the videos that Val had posted [thanks dear dongsaeng!], Mama Jang and Mama Park were present in their Taiwan FM. Shin Hye's mom very seldom appears in her shows but this was an exception. I learned a tip yesterday from one of our sisters here that yes, there have been some sort of [informal] proposal for a serious relationship and commitment from both parties (meaning a lot are involved here)..there was a proof of this before but as usual, it has been taken down. Now, when Sukkie came back, he started with Marry Me Mary/Mary Stayed Out All Night, and things started to get shaky ... OR SO WE THOUGHT... but the real issue was SUKKIE WAS JUST PROTECTING SHIN HYE FROM ANTI'S AND NOT CREATING A SCANDAL [AGAIN]. HE ACTUALLY DID NOT WANT SHIN HYE TO HURT LIKE BEFORE SO, THE BRILLIANT OF AN ACTOR HE IS, HE GAVE HIS FANS FAN-SERVICE BY SAYING THINGS ABOUT HIS PARTNER IN THE DRAMA...OF HOW CLOSE THEY WERE...AND MAKING SURE THAT THEY WERE CLOSE..SHE IS ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS ANYWAY. Shin Hye is aware of this...but she still felt those stinging jealousy pangs sometimes [which actually showed in some of her tweets] and PMD believes that she is sickly in Taiwan because SHE IS AWAY FROM SUKKIE...HER STRENGTH AND SHIELD...HER STAR. On the other hand, Sukkie was uneasy, he got thin, got confused and he was getting crazy [literally and figuratively] because HE IS FAR FROM SHIN HYE...HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL...HIS LUCKY CHARM...HIS STRENGTH...HIS WALL...HIS LIGHT IN TIMES OF DARKNESS - HIS MOON. This is the main reason why when the drama was over, HE GOT BACK TO HIS OLD SELF...WE SAW THAT MANY TIMES IN DIFFERENT OCCASIONS AFTER HIS DRAMA. And during the course of MMM, he was on tour in Japan as well...he had to keep himself busy so he wouldn't think about Hacci so much [to no avail]...and what is the title of his show there in Japan: "WHERE IS YOUR STAR?" What did Sis Avian told us, that their code is "star?" So to answer that title, his then was in Taiwan hekhek! This is why Sis Avian said that they were just together last December 2010, because HACCI REALIZED SHE CAN'T BE WITHOUT SUKKIE, and because Sukkie has proven himself much more than she expected. Don't you notice that Sukkie now is a little bit more tamed than usual? This is because of our princess. When Shin Hye got back to Korea from Taiwan, Sukkie knew he just can't let her go anymore...so another [formal] proposal was done when she got back...probably at the late night dinner or even before that...that is why we saw that ring on Prince J's hand during the Codes Combine Signing. Now, they are stronger more than ever, and bolder than before...I think they are ready to tell the whole world that they love each other HOWEVER, THEY STILL ARE IN THE CONTEMPLATING STAGE whether they should reveal it now or later...

WHETHER IT WAS LAST YEAR, TWO YEARS AGO OR WHENEVER, THAT DOES NOT MATTER NOW...WHAT MATTERS IS THEY ARE TOGETHER AND ARE HAPPY AND GOING STRONG. AND...NOPE, GEUN♥SHIN IS NOT A CLOSED CASE YET...THEY WILL NEVER BE FOR US. PMD IS HAPPY WHETHER SUKKIE AND HACCI WILL ANNOUNCE SOONER OR LATER....WE ARE CONTENTED WITH THE THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE HAPPY TOGETHER...WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT THEM.
    IN THE MEANTIME....WE ARE SIPPING PINA COLLADA, TEQUILA SUNRISE, ICED TEA and HAVING SHOTS OF JOSE
    CUERVO ON THE SIDE.......HAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA..

TO KEUN SUK-SSI AND SHIN HYE-SSI - IF YOU ARE READING THIS...WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE WON'T LEAVE YOUR SIDE...NEVER! WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO DEFEND YOU, ESPECIALLY YOU, SHIN HYE, OUR PRINCESS! WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY!

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:55 pm

Page NO. 550 # 41717
    Avian

Hi there, month of may will be a beautiful month! Shinhye and Yonghua will be in japan shooting fresh. Sukkie and hong ki will be there too to do their own project! Anjell gathering again ! Hahaha! By the way, forget to share hong ki is the first person to know both of them arein relationship
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:50 pm

Page No. 544 # 41350
    Avian

I thought I shared in last 2 posts that they started dating last December? Hehehe.... Yes sukkie liked shin hye in 2009. But shin hye confirmed that she likes sukkie only last year she was not sure until she was in Taiwan n the recent Anjell gathering:) reply via iphone
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

Page No. 544 # 41361
    Avian

Yes they went Out n dated in 2009. But sh Was ready in relationship n falls in love with sukkie only last December :)
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:54 pm

Page No. 544 # 41366
    Avian

All the while, they went out as a group until some fans spotted them in Taiwan recently (two of them) ......this tells everything:)

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:56 pm

Page No. 545 # 41377
    Avian

Forget to add on: other fans who like sukkie n sh already guess that they started dating since last December 2010.t his is what they confirm too
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 02 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

Page No. 546 # 41403
    demi_zhu

A SUMMARY OF THE GS LOVE STORY

(This is a SUMMARY so some events have been purposely omitted and purposely not discussed at length....please feel free to add and fill in the missing blanks by posting more on this thread......!! )

to Mayuki....because I'm so happy with what you posted about the coffee shop I'm writing this for you and all the newbies here....

Per the PMD analysis, JGS and PSH started dating when they first made the ETUDE CF (that could be somewhere between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009).

The couple's relationship became deeper when they worked together in YAB....because they got to know each other better here...

After YAB they appeared in award shows and some events together but in the early 2010, they had to stop seeing each other to give one another SPACE....

They saw each other again after Hacci's bday last year and did a CF (Garden 5). Then they did the Japan Anjell Concert....during this Japan stint, we believe this is the period when Sukkie and Hacci felt they really missed each other after their brief "separation" in early 2010.....this is evidenced by pictures of Hacci and Sukkie looking at each other with so much feelings....with so much longing..,, with so much LOVE.....

When Sukkie went to Hawaii middle of 2010, we saw in his Hawaii video how lonely he felt there......we think because he missed Hacci and because he knew she was going to leave for Taiwan soon to shoot Hayate.....

Hacci left for Taiwan late September 2010... a week or two after .....Sukkie also went to Taiwan to do the Anjell Taiwan Concert with Hacci (early October 2011)....we alll know Sukkie brought Hacci tons of her fave food ....and again....there is a video of Sukkie at the Airport leaving for Taiwan where he was caught by a fan camera smiling and jumping about, talking on the phone with someone who was thrilling him to the bones. ....he couldn't contain his excitement because he was going to see Hacci soon.....

PMD believe that TAIWAN was the TURNING POINT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP...... This separation gave Sukkie and Shinhye time to think, ponder and assess their feelings for each other......so much so that by the time Hacci has gone back to Korea after shooting Hayate.....she and Sukkie were already very sure of their feelings for one another....

As what we have said in our previous posts.....we believe that it was in Taiwan where Sukkie made his (informal) proposal for a more serious relationship....and it seems that Avian is verifying that in her recent post (thanks Avian).....and we also believe that Sukkie made another more formal proposal to Hacci when she went home to Korea early this year of 2011....(this may explain the ring that Sukkie was wearing at the Codes Combine Signing event)......

Again let me reiterate this.....THE PMD IS NOT SAYING WE ARE 100% SURE....but basing on the evidences and the close investigation that we did....we believe we are 80% sure...GEUN-SHIN is for REAL....
    So WHAT SHINHYE just said in her latest interview that she is in an ON AND OFF RELATIONSHIP is
    TRUE…..because as you can see from my account above…..the couple did have an on and off
    relationship…
    So YES Mayuki….they have been dating for some time now……
    Again...IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER....or until they DECLARE or until they say I DO.......so let's keep on PRAYING for our dear couple....

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK Sweet for her kinds words to PMD…….also Laura for acknowledging that the investigation that we do is no joke….our only consolation are the THANK YOU POSTS you have generously given us…

Pam, continue to bear the torch of the PMD with your posts…..me and Maz are just around the corner sipping Pina Collada and taking our sweet time and just patiently waiting…..because WE BELIEVE that DECLARATION DAY WILL BE COMING SOON…..Maz and I would just come in when there is a need to because we believe that the GEUN-SHIN case is closed……IT’S REAL….IT’S TRUE….IT’S GOING STRONG….we are just waiting for SUKKIE ‘s Announcement…….

Please note:....All the other relationships that Sukkie and Hacci had from 2009 were also confirmed by the couples rings and red strings of fate....but these relationships were "less serious ones"....... ....We believe that the proposal for a more serious relationship happened in Taiwan.... :heartsh
    This is the video of Sukkie leaving for Taiwan ….this is for you Mayuki welcome to the thread…

Oh yes ....credit to Rainygirl / VAL for this taiwan video and thanks to khulynne for the "boost" -- thank you my babies !!!
    So Dweji Tokki….LET’S DANCE AND DRINK PINA COLLADA…!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:47 pm