Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dooley Couple - Page 25 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+26
drama-kawaii
imacesca
notnecessarytoknowme
kei
RoselleXD
widari
simplemind
frojojack
chinheyong
minstar
grace juezan
nora
pypyn
trix1307
jadeyblue
khulet29
mssweet821
bsjsucchini
cassie
jgslvspsh
lycille
xxinz
marrsq
feliciawst
demi_zhu
sonbaesen
30 posters

Dooley Couple

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Empty Re: Dooley Couple

Post by demi_zhu Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:29 pm

Hi Widari!!

Yup, as each day passes let's find more reasons for shipping YongHye Couple.....but in the meantime, let us enjoy whatever news we have on hand about YongHye and share them with the Dooley shippers....so here goes.....

Today, Shinhye twitted that she is having a great time swimming and doing water stuff with the 4Him people..... this picture came along with her twitt...

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Pshtowel

When I saw this picture, what immediately came to my mind was GOMINAM and SHIN WOO....

It is also interesting to note that at the time Shinhye twitted that picture, Yong Hwa was en route back to Japan with Jung Shin.......

I am posting some pictures below then please let me know if you feel Shinhye's twitt picture today reminds you of Towel Guy SHIN WOO.....

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Gmnnnshinwoowtowel2

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yhnpshwtowel

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Gmnnshinwoowtowel

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Gmnnshinwoovariouspics

Oh...please also take note of the towel on Shinhye's twitt picture....there's a picture of a BEAR on it..... thinking yoyo

Our Yong Hye Code for today: "Have a safe trip, towel guy..."

"See My Eyes....Na Naega Banesso...Banesso" :butterfly hear :butterfly hear

YongHye Fighting!! cheering cheering

Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 1:29 am

demi u just made a solid statement there! agreeing

so now my mind came back to the "AGD" Colin's song called "The Dooley Song" Dooley Couple - Page 25 Safeimageuz

could it be really,... really intentionally sang for ehemmm ... the Dooley couple?? weeeeee

Oh my gosh i'm so happy n giddy at the same time. The lovely post demi made and added with Shin Hye 'code message tweet' just made Dooliers and YongHye fans happiest shippers ever cheering

bravo to demi,pypyn and all YongHye supporters. flowers
    love u all xoxo monkey kiss
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:43 am

Hi Tassha!!

Thanks so much for your kind words and for your friendship and support Tassh!! My love to you and Wida and Tessa and all the gang at Twitter and FB for holding on to the YongHye Faith despite the odds and challenges and doubts...

So this is for you guys......Love u all!! s2

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Pshtoweledited

Another YongHye Code Broken??

just a thought.....what does CNBlue mean?? CODE NAME Blue right ???

Just the other day we also figured out CODE NAME YONGHYE thru Yong's HSFM Signature right??

Well if Dan Brown has the "Davinci Code", Demi Zhu has the "YONGHYE Code".... h31

So let's watch out for more Yonghye Codes Dooliers ok? thinking yoyo

YongHye Fighting....!! s3

(Maybe I should change my name to CNZhu...... Dooley Couple - Page 25 1623596620 )

ra11 ra11 hey tassh, this Cape sure is cool ...!!

Last edited by demi_zhu on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    trix1307
    trix1307

Post by trix1307 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:59 am

they seems to be very shy yo19

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:55 pm

Hi @trix1307...!!

yup....DC seems to be toooooo shy at the HS FM.... which is for me, very suspicious as they claim that they are just "good friends" and that they are very "close friends who do not hide any secret from each other"......

BEEN THERE DONE THAT....when someone I like a lot is around, I FREEZE or I suddenly become more RESERVED, or I TALK LESS because I get conscious and uneasy and SHY in his PRESENCE....

On the other hand.....if I am with a friend (male or female) I feel more comfortable and therefore I am more talkative, I am more HYPER, I am more expressive, I am NOT SHY at all...!!

Given those 2 scenarios, which dynamics do you think was happening to Yong and Hye that time at the HSFM??? Well, it's hard enough being around someone you like a lot and it's even harder trying to behave NORMALLY with him/her in front of the PUBLIC....so let's be more understanding with our YONGHYE couple, shall we?? yo7 yo10

Ah, it seems that the more you try to PURGE THE FIRE, the more SMOKE YOU CREATE....

Ok Yong, let me ask you a serious question.....are you and Shinhye really just good friends...???

Yong Hwa's response:

Dooley Couple - Page 25 626373692

Dooley Couple - Page 25 626373564

Ok.....I knew you were just joking..... thinking yoyo

CNZhu for YONGHYE Code.... signing off (for now....)

ra11

widari

Post by widari Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:16 pm

hahhahahha
    agree umma. 100% !! kekkeke
    and I just laugh to look at ur gif. So funny Yongyong yo4
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm

Hi Wida!!

Yong is always funny...actually the guy has a great sense of humor.... but when it comes to work, they say Jung Yong Hwa is a serious worker and a tough leader...

Ok for you , I will share these pics (which were also shared with me)....

The other night, PSH fanworld was shaken by Shinhye's sudden move to unfollow friends at twitter..... less than 30 minutes after PSH twitted about her account, Yong Hwa (who was in Japan at that time w/ JungShin) twitted this picture:

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yhpeace

It seems that Yong is trying to cheer Shinhye up by flashing that PEACE sign.......as if to indicate his message to her ...."I support your move, now be at peace and be happy"....

The following morning, Shinhye twitted this as if it's a reply to Yong's twitt the night before.....Shinhye flashed an OK sign and take note.....wore a shirt that she says her "Dad" gave to her.....

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Pshokyhcodes

I'm just curious Wida that lately it seems that SH and YH have been twitting one after the other..... however, until the time that Shinhye follows back CNBLUE_4, we won't see their twitt exchange for a while...

Am I worried about the unfollowing? Honestly, I am not.....she has his number anyway... thinking yoyo

weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

CNZhu.....reporting.... ra11

credit: YongHye Codes for PSH pics

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:33 pm

Gosh....I have received a lot of DMs and PMs lately asking for my POV on Shinhye's twitter account....

I hope you will forgive me if I don't say much on the subject because: 1) I am not worried and affected ; 2) I'd like to give Shinhye the benefit of the doubt and just support her on her decision ; 3) I believe that CHANGE is inevitable if one wants to GROW and LIVE LIFE to the FULLEST....

To close this very short post....I would like to share this Dooley Picture which YongHye Codes shared with me...... thanks YHC...!!

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yonghyecodes1

I guess that picture says more than I can...... ~ CNZhu ra11

widari

Post by widari Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:44 am

Finally I can reach this page. Yes yes yes.... Kekeke.
    My net connection is so damn slow since last night. I try some times, and now it's succes! Heheheehe

I think my patience is no useless. Since Demi umma makes me so damn happy! Horaaaaay. Kekekeke

Umma, that's true, Shin Hye's and Yong Hwa's pictures which they upload in the twitter land is just like "question" and "answer" tweet. Kekeke. When Yong's tweet looks like doing some cheers, Shin Hye's tweet is like says "komawo for cheer me baby, I'm okay now". Puahahahaha

But umma, I don't understand with code 143 (1,2+2,3) mean. May you explain it to me, please? ^^

And yah, about Shin Hye's unfollow her friends in twitter, I'm so shock at first time know it, but then, after convo with my friends *they're Indonesian dooliers*, I realize that actually it just an ordinary thing. It just hye wanna use twiTter for her interactions with fans only ^^
    iloveteejay88
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by iloveteejay88 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:53 am

143 means I LOVE YOU ^_^ yo11
    iloveteejay88
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by iloveteejay88 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:10 am

Kamsahamnida for sharing this Unnie. and yeah! i agree with the first scenario. i do feel the same way too... ^_^.. so YONGHYE FIGHTING ^_^ flowers yo3 yo10
    demi_zhu wrote:Hi @trix1307...!!

yup....DC seems to be toooooo shy at the HS FM.... which is for me, very suspicious as they claim that they are just "good friends" and that they are very "close friends who do not hide any secret from each other"......

BEEN THERE DONE THAT....when someone I like a lot is around, I FREEZE or I suddenly become more RESERVED, or I TALK LESS because I get conscious and uneasy and SHY in his PRESENCE....

On the other hand.....if I am with a friend (male or female) I feel more comfortable and therefore I am more talkative, I am more HYPER, I am more expressive, I am NOT SHY at all...!!

Given those 2 scenarios, which dynamics do you think was happening to Yong and Hye that time at the HSFM??? Well, it's hard enough being around someone you like a lot and it's even harder trying to behave NORMALLY with him/her in front of the PUBLIC....so let's be more understanding with our YONGHYE couple, shall we?? yo7 yo10

Ah, it seems that the more you try to PURGE THE FIRE, the more SMOKE YOU CREATE....

Ok Yong, let me ask you a serious question.....are you and Shinhye really just good friends...???

Yong Hwa's response:

Dooley Couple - Page 25 626373692

Dooley Couple - Page 25 626373564

Ok.....I knew you were just joking..... thinking yoyo

CNZhu for YONGHYE Code.... signing off (for now....)

ra11

tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:35 pm

i agree with u sis demi !!! agreeing as demi says:
    demi_zhu wrote:Hi Wida!!

Yong is always funny...actually the guy has a great sense of humor.... but when it comes to work, they say Jung Yong Hwa is a serious worker and a tough leader...

Ok for you , I will share these pics (which were also shared with me)....

The other night, PSH fanworld was shaken by Shinhye's sudden move to unfollow friends at twitter..... less than 30 minutes after PSH twitted about her account, Yong Hwa (who was in Japan at that time w/ JungShin) twitted this picture:

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yhpeace

It seems that Yong is trying to cheer Shinhye up by flashing that PEACE sign.......as if to indicate his message to her ...."I support your move, now be at peace and be happy"....

The following morning, Shinhye twitted this as if it's a reply to Yong's twitt the night before.....Shinhye flashed an OK sign and take note.....wore a shirt that she says her "Dad" gave to her.....

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Pshokyhcodes

I'm just curious Wida that lately it seems that SH and YH have been twitting one after the other..... however, until the time that Shinhye follows back CNBLUE_4, we won't see their twitt exchange for a while...

Am I worried about the unfollowing? Honestly, I am not.....she has his number anyway... thinking yoyo

weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

CNZhu.....reporting.... ra11

credit: YongHye Codes for PSH pics

Yonghwa always been supportive to her.Maybe he will be like Lee Shin in the Hearstrings drama where Lee Shin make a phone call to her and just serenade her till she sleep to comfort her.. and sing to Gyu Won when she sad hehe..just support our princess and be happy for her.Maybe the twitter is made to be her interact with us as fans and other personal people to her would be available on phone yo2

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Vlcsnap178704

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Vlcsnap245686

AS ALWAYS DEMI HAS MADE DOOLEYLAND A HAPPY PLACE .KAMSAMHANIDA!! yo3

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY goodbye

P/S SIS DEMI u already got the cape? hehe u r superfast now... wait for me sis!!!! hehe ra11

Last edited by tassha90 on Thu 02 Aug 2012, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:38 pm

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yhshhsfm15

The YongHye couple r just the cutest couple i ever see. on-screen or off-screen..they just so happy when they r together;and i never could get enough of them and i even miss them so much now hehe yo24 hopefully they have another project together soon .

finally we can see their duets ...i just wish they could make a MV of it hahaha...what can i say? i'm a greedy fan weeeeee Dooley Couple - Page 25 Hsfmyffmshinhyegesture1

and oh! demi sis i almost forgot...here's the link to AOA song that was written by our Prince Yonghwa "Love is Only You" ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKErubQhJY&feature=player_embedded (You should click the 'CC' / Captions Button on the Youtube Controls, then select your preferred type of lyrics (Romanization/Hangul/English Translation).
    ...let's all uncover the meaning in the lyrics he made... ehem..let's investigate dooliers and share your opinion .we need your POV on this demi yo10 okay,that's all goodbye bye bye again ,for now hehe
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:55 pm

FINALLY I GOT THE TRANSLATED AOA SONG LYRIC MADE BY YH....
    AOA – Love Is Only You

[ROMANIZATION]

Love is only you Love is only you
    Love is only you yeah
    Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
    Only you (ma Love is only you you you)
    joheun noraereul deureodo yeppeun georireul
    georeodo nega tteo olla tteo olla
    sangsangman haedo tteollyeo
    joheun yeonghwareul bwado yeppeun oseul ibeodo
    jakku neol jakku neol tteoollimyeo utgoneun hae

mareun an haedo neukkimmaneuro ara
    nae simjangi sarangeul marhaneun geol

You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
    Oh hangsang nae gyeoteseo sarangeul sogsagyeojwo
    maeil ne pume kkog angyeo kkumeul kkul geoya kkul geoya baby

Love is only you (ma Love is only you you you)

uh gudi nal ut giryeogo an haejwodo
    jaemi itneun yaegi georiga eobseodo
    gwaensiri useumina neol barabomyeon
    amureon iyu eobsi nae eolguren misoga
    nae maeum deul kilkka mam joriji anha
    neoneun jom teugbyeol hanikka
    nareul gamchuji anha neoreul hyanghan
    nae mam geudaero da boyeo jugopa
    neoegeneun akkim eobsi juneun namuga doegopa

nuneul barabwa sarang handa marhaejwo
    nae simjangi ttwineun geol neon deullini

Oh hangsang nae gyeoteseo sarangeul sogsagyeojwo
    maeil ne pume kkog angyeo kkumeul kkul geoya kkul geoya baby

uulhal ttaeedo neoman saenggag hamyeon
    nae eolguren misoga beonjigo
    seumul ne sigando Oh oh naegen mojara jongil
    neoman saenggag haneunde
    Oh no no no no no

Oh jageun nae du soneul salmyeosi jaba jullae
    maeil neol hyanghae gobaeghae neoreul saranghae saranghae baby

Love is only you only you (only you)
    only you only you (it’s you)

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION] So here's the English Translation : yo4

Love is only you Love is only you
    Love is only you yeah
    Only you (ma Love is only you you you)
    When I listen to good songs, when I walk on pretty streets
    I think of you, I think of you
    just thinking of you makes me nervous
    When I watch good movies, when I wear pretty clothes
    I keep thinking of you and smile

Though I don’t say it, I know it by feeling
    My heart is speaking of love

Oh, always whisper love to me by my side
    I will be held tightly in your embrace and dream baby

Love is only you (ma Love is only you you you)

Uh even if you don’t try to make me laugh,
    even if you don’t have funny stories
    I laugh for no reason when I look at you,
    I smile without a reason
    I won’t be nervous that you will find out
    how I feel because you’re a bit special
    I won’t hide myself, I want to
    show you my heart for you
    I want to be an unconditionally giving tree for you

Look at me, tell me you love me
    Can you hear my heart beating?

Oh, always whisper love to me by my side
    I will be held tightly in your embrace and dream baby

Even when I’m blue, if I think of you,
    a smile spreads on my face
    24 hours a day, oh oh, is not enough
    and I think of you all day
    Oh no no no no no

Oh will you softly hold my small two hands?
    I will confess to you everyday, I love you, I love you baby

Love is only you only you (only you)
    only you only you (it’s you)

so what do u all think ?? yo9 me? i love the lyric a lot!!! YongHwa is really talented and the way he express the 'Love' Feeling is so real and romantic! deabak for our Prince Yonghwa...

Sis Demi,what do you think?? please tell me your POV? HEHE.. gossip
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:54 am

Wow....I came home very late tonight so I was really bushed until I saw all your posts....!!

Thanks Tassha, Wida, and of course the newest member of our Yong Hye Family here... iloveteejay88..!! s2

Welcome to this thread TJ....happy to have you on board with us.... t1

I will reply to your posts tomorrow when I come back from another seminar.... thinking yoyo

We still have a lot of YH Codes to break so.....stand by YH Shippers..!! s3

Yes Tassha, I got myself a cape too.....and I love it! Bought one for Wida and TJ too....... UP, UP and AWAY......!! ra11 ra11 ra11 ra11

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 04 Aug 2012, 1:04 am

Yong Hye Codes

Before I give my POV on the AOA song lyrics by JYH, allow me first to post this........

Please check out the YONG HYE Codes & Connections...

Yong twitted that PEACE pics while he was in Japan w/ JungShin..... the following morning, PSH twitted that OK picture as if to respond to Yong's ok picture...

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yonghyecodes2

That same day PSH twitted her OK pics, Yong and JungShin had a picture of them taken in Japan....

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Yhnjsokpeace2

Do you think YongHye couple were twitting one another?? f15

Do you think Shinhye twitted that pics in response to Yong's?
    daebak

Yong Hye Shippers.....LET'S CONNECT THE DOTS.......and figure out the clues.... ra7

credit: Yong Hye Codes for the pics

Tassha, this cape is getting a little tight around the neck..... Dooley Couple - Page 25 1623596620
    ra11 ra11
    iloveteejay88
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by iloveteejay88 Sat 04 Aug 2012, 1:25 am

WOW! kamsahamnida unnie Demi..for the welcome and for bringing me on board ^_^ yo11

OMO!! the lyrics is just soo awesome... so shall i say,it's for Shinhye.. weeeee...

i like this part ^_^
    "Uh even if you don’t try to make me laugh,
    even if you don’t have funny stories
    I laugh for no reason when I look at you,
    I smile without a reason
    I won’t be nervous that you will find out
    how I feel because you’re a bit special
    I won’t hide myself, I want to
    show you my heart for you
    I want to be an unconditionally giving tree for you"

iloveteejay88
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by iloveteejay88 Sat 04 Aug 2012, 1:27 am

those three photos are really something.. weee.. YONGSHIN FIGHTING!!!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:02 am

Dooley Couple - Page 25 405410_414724381898713_388022311_n
    [NEWS] CNBLUE's Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating?
    -
    I came across a post in the top 10 on the entertainment section of Pann today speculating CNBLUE's Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye to be in a relationship. Although there aren't picture proofs or anything, the account was pretty interesting to read.

-

This is a direct translation of the first best reply: [+164, -7] Fans already know that they're dating, just that they're keeping quiet about it. At the Baeksang Awards ceremony, Yonghwa smiled and pointed towards Shin Hye with his finger while singing the line, "Because I love you, and because only you know". A Yoochun sasaeng also went backstage to find him and found the two holding hands the entire duration of the first half of the ceremony while in their waiting room. Other accounts say that they're always holding hands or leaning against each other's shoulders while filming their drama. They don't have any intentions of going public with their relationship, though. When a reporter asked if she was in a relationship, Shin Hye replied that she was in a secret one."

-

The next best reply is an analyzation of two songs that they wrote the lyrics for. Fans suspect that they have been expressing their feelings towards each other romantically through these lyrics.

The songs in question are Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AoA, and Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'.

-

PSH: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of you..."

JYH: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm thinking of you all day long..."

PSH: "Can you tell that my fluttering heart is headed towards you?"

JYH: "You don't have to tell me because I can feel it, my heart is speaking of love"

PSH: "Do you know that your smile is reflecting me.. Do you know that your caring gaze is directed towards me.."

JYH: "Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me", "You are my sunshine"

-

Yong Hwa mentioned at a Japanese fan meet that Shin Hye was perfect at cooking. He then later said that his ideal woman is someone that cooks well. He also said that Shin Hye's character 'Kyuwon' is the exact type of ideal woman for him, and then went on to say that 'Kyuwon' is alike with Shin Hye in personality and style several times.

-

The last best reply: [+116, -5] There is too much evidence to say that they're not dating... Just that there's no official report out yet, but fans already know what's going on~

-

Source: Nate Pann
    http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/cnblues-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hye-are.html

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:49 pm

Hello DOOLIERS/YONGHYEs!!

I was greeted yesterday by DMs from friends giving me link to the news about a spazzing post at NETIZEN BUZZ.... http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/cnblues-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hye-are.html?spref=tw&m=1 .... thanks to Sis Sweet who has already posted the whole article up there....

Before anything else, I would like to say here that I will be posting less POVs and analysis on the YongHye couple from now on.....this is in respect to Yong and Shinhye....I would like to do my share and let them have their privacy and let them grow whatever friendship/relationship they have right now....

Sometimes, the fan girl in me gets the better of me so I tend to say and analyze a lot to the point that, unknowingly, I am already infringing on the personal boundaries of the 2 people I adore so much --- Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa....

When I became a Dooley Shipper, many of you asked me for my reasons for shifting ship.....I have answered your queries to the best that I could while holding on to some very sensitive info that I cannot share publicly.....some of you expressed their acceptance and understanding of my decision, some of you "hated" me.....but I have my own reasons, I have my other sources, and I have given them my word.....

Please do not misunderstand that I am trying to sound like I know everything or I am confirming something.....I do not and I am not.....because at the end of the day, the outcome or end-result of our Shippings will depend entirely on the decision made by the TWO PARTIES CONCERNED.....like the rest of you, I am a bystander who hopes that what I have seen, what I have read and whatever info I have on hand are all true and would eventually uphold the truth.....

To all my Dooley/YongHye friends who have supported me all these months...Maz, Tassha, Pypyn, Yongshin, Tessa, Wida, TJ, Sweet, and to all who have posted, uploaded vids and pictures and given their share on the thread, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!...

I will still be posting pictures, videos and a bits of this and that about the YongHye couple and CNBLUE so I hope you guys can still help me in updating our Dooley/Yongshin/Yonghye friends about our dear couple.....the only difference now is....I WILL TALK/Say Less .....ahhahahaahahahahahaa..... so what I have written below may be one of my last long posts for this thread.....

Netizen Buzz (NB):

This is a direct translation of the first best reply: [+164, -7] Fans already know that they're dating, just that they're keeping quiet about it. At the Baeksang Awards ceremony, Yonghwa smiled and pointed towards Shin Hye with his finger while singing the line, "Because I love you, and because only you know".

Demi's Reaction/POV:

Allow me please to backtrack to Baeksang a bit......I always go back to Baeksang whenever I want to prove something because this is something REAL and something that happened right in front of our very eyes....

I have said many times before that BAEKSANG 2012 was a TURNING POINT for me......I love Baeksang for many reasons: For one, it was where we saw for the first time, a different YH on stage... He was giddy, we has restless, he was nervous but he was likewise very happy, excited and INSPIRED and he looked GORGEOUS that night!.....Yong had performed for a larger audience before a hundred times.....but I wondered why he was EXTRA UPTIGHT that night when in fact the CNBLUE Baeksang Performance was just like one of those regular performances that they usually do in their previous concerts and shows....

To understand more the dynamics of JYH at that time, let us take another look at what happened at Baeksang stage that night..

If you were Yong Hwa and you were gonna sing in front of an audience, why would you be nervous and anxious when you have done this a thousand times before??? Yeah, Yong said that he is always nervous before a performance but BAEKSANG was different...HE WAS EXTRA NERVOUS and GIDDY there.... in other words, his behavior that time was OUT OF THE ORDINARY, not within his Performance NORM level...

Some (antis) say that he was nervous because it's the first time CNBLUE was performing for a very prestigious awards night .....OK, makes sense, but my question is....why was YH the ONLY CNBLUE who was extra nervous while the other 3 members looked so cool up there?

Everybody saw that while Yong Hwa was singing "HYE YOU" (that's not a typo...i really spell CNBLUE's song Hey You that way)....he kept looking and pointing to his LEFT......why did YH suddenly kept looking to the LEFT when this guy has a RIGHT orientation when he sings?? (he always looks at his right to get cues from bandmate JungShin).....

Some (antis) say that Yong was actually pointing at the fans on his left and NOT at someone in particlar.....oh, really??? ...but Yong had fans seated on the right and middle too but why didn't he point at their direction as often as well??? why did he face mostly to his LEFT and pointed to that direction most of the time??? what was there at the LEFT that his body language moved towards that direction????

I am posting this link of CNBLUE Baeksang Performance......Please take NOTE: Yong Hwa STARTED his song by pointing to the LEFT and ENDED HIS PERFORMANCE by waving LAST again to his LEFT audience.....that was a gesture of EMPHASIS....to WHOM was he trying to communicate with someone on his LEFT?? who was this Very Important Person who caught even the attention of the show's MCs because the singer kept looking at her???

There is only one answer to all my questions and we all know who was seated at the left side of yong's stage...: PARK SHIN HYE

PSH was the reason why YH behaved differently that night

PSH was the reason why YH is the ONLY CNBlue member who was extra giddy/nervous that night

PSH was the reason why Yong's body was angled towards the left side of the audience

....and so what's the point.....???

My friends, Romans and Countrymen....LEND ME YOUR EARS......

the reason why Yong behaved the way he did that night was because of an automatic response of the PHYSICAL BODY to the the SUBCONSCIOUS mind....

"To understand a person's perspective and reasoning, psychologists check out the conscious mind....

To understand a person's deepest feelings and hidden thoughts, they delve into the subconscious...."

Based on his Body Language at Baeksang Hye You, WHO do you think was occupying Yong's Subconscious at that time???... Pls DM me your answer... LOL

NB:

A Yoochun sasaeng also went backstage to find him and found the two holding hands the entire duration of the first half of the ceremony while in their waiting room. Other accounts say that they're always holding hands or leaning against each other's shoulders while filming their drama. They don't have any intentions of going public with their relationship, though. When a reporter asked if she was in a relationship, Shin Hye replied that she was in a secret one."

Demi's Reaction/POV:

Unlike the HYE You performance where we saw with our own eyes the pointing, glancing and dancing, I would like to make reservations on the YongHye Couple holding hands backstage.....maybe they did, maybe they didn't and since we have no proof on this yet, let's go easy on spazzing about this topic.....

However, I would like to share this.....remember at Baeksang, CNBLUE was invited to sing for the second part of the show while Shinhye was invited to be a presentor (aside from being a nominee)....usually, at events like this, the performers and presentors are asked to come earlier than the other guests because they have to rehearse and/or be given instructions as to what they need to do.....therefore, it may be HIGHLY possible that Yong and Shinhye had some time to meet up backstage during rehearsals....

NB:

The next best reply is an analyzation of two songs that they wrote the lyrics for. Fans suspect that they have been expressing their feelings towards each other romantically through these lyrics.

The songs in question are Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AOA, and Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'.

-

PSH: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of you..."

JYH: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm thinking of you all day long..."

PSH: "Can you tell that my fluttering heart is headed towards you?"

JYH: "You don't have to tell me because I can feel it, my heart is speaking of love"

PSH: "Do you know that your smile is reflecting me.. Do you know that your caring gaze is directed towards me.."

JYH: "Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me", "You are my sunshine"

Demi's Reaction/POV:

Ok, I will be bias here...hahahaahahahahahahahaahaha....

Kill me if you want and I won't care.....I have said this before and I will say it again and again....I believe that most of Yong's composition were inspired by Shinhye...

Just today, this news came out: For 2012 alone, Yong Hwa has produced 17 songs todate and most of them were his own composition... [click here ] ......... ok now tell me....17 songs!!! do you think Yong is INSPIRED OR WHAT??????? Gosh, only a person in love can be this inspired.....

I said in one of my previous posts and I quote: "I will continue shipping YongHye until such time he has stopped making songs that only her heart understands.. ~demizhu"

NB:

Yong Hwa mentioned at a Japanese fan meet that Shin Hye was perfect at cooking. He then later said that his ideal woman is someone that cooks well. He also said that Shin Hye's character 'Kyuwon' is the exact type of ideal woman for him, and then went on to say that 'Kyuwon' is alike with Shin Hye in personality and style several times.

Demi's Reaction/POV:

I would like to quote what I posted earlier up there:

"To understand a person's perspective and reasoning, psychologists check out the conscious mind...."

Yong was obviously rationalizing when he said those things about Shinhye....when one is rationalizing, he is JUSTIFYING an action or a decision......

Hmmmmmm....what do u think Yong is trying to justify.......???

I will close this post with this YAB picture and line from Shinwoo....

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Thisismygirlfriend

aahhhhh......this may yet be the best REEL to REAL LIFE
    LOVE STORY ever....!!!

s3

CNZhu signing off......

ok guys......WAIT UP.....to DOOLEYLAND !!! Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641

Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641
    ra11 ra11 ra11 ra11 ra11 ra11 ra11 ra11
    grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:02 pm

Just want to share something good from NATE.

NATE make a simple and quick poll, which man is matching with our Shin Hye.

The men lists are YH, JGS and LSG ( Lee Seung Gi)

check this site and you will see the result

http://pann.nate.com/b316456125

and the best man for shinhye TADA!!!! and its YONGSHIN COUPLE...sori cant post the screen cap here for the result coz i dont know how to do it :(

WINNING PAIR - Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa

Dooley Couple - Page 25 54277427

Dooley Couple - Page 25 Download

2nd PLACE - PSH & JKS

Dooley Couple - Page 25 19061215928325413063915

3rd PLACE - PSH & LSG

Dooley Couple - Page 25 63890068

credits to the: PSIFC

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:45 pm

Hi Grace Juerzan!!!

Thank you so much for that wonderful news you shared with us Sis Grace!!! yo3

YONG HYE COUPLE WINNING the Netizen's votes as the Most Ideal Pair confirms the Dooley Shipper's Perspective that JUNG YONG HWA is the BEST MAN for PARK SHIN HYE.....by all angles, reasons and views based on the YAB BTS, HS BTS, HS FM and Interviews that we have seen and read, it seems that there are more and more people who BELIEVE that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye have a very special chemistry and friendship that can be a STRONG BASE or FOUNDATION for a SOLID ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP later on....I am also very thrilled to know that our Dooley Shipping Family is constantly increasing and growing.....!!

YONGHYE FIGHTING....!!! cheering cheering

I'm posting a brief background on NATE News and NATE Pann that conducted the poll on our Couple, to give us an idea of this group's credibility and good standing in the industry..... Meaning, these Nate guys don't just do polls for nothing or without basis... thinking yoyo

SK communications
    ABOUT Us
    OUR SERVICES

NATE
    cyworld
    egloos

IR

NATE http://www.nate.com/
    Where you can experience all services

Nate is a portal service where you can experience all services that SK Communications provide.

Nate provides big fun and useful information through rich and sufficient service including
    Nate Search, which finds the best result by analyzing the user’s intention
    Nate News, which aims clean internet world by having users to leave comments with their
    real name as the first time in Korea
    Nate Pann, which provides fun stories and useful information.

Nate is available through Mobile as well.
    Nate is a wired and wireless portal service available for PC and mobile.
    Through m.nate.com, you can enjoy various contents and service on your phone.

Portal Nate App on your hands.
    The portal application, ‘Nate App’, provides fast and convenience features on your Smartphone.
    Nate App is available for download at T Store, Android Market and Apple App Store and once the Nate App is installed on the home screen, all Nate service will be available to you anytime anywhere.

If you visit Nate, you can see news about your Cyworld Cys or NateOn friends at a glance.
    You can see how your friends are doing, whether your friend uploaded picture that you guys took together, whether there is any new posting on your club, or whether your friend’s birthday is coming up! nate image

Nate Search
    Nate is a meaning-base search service, which analyzes the intention of the search and provides the thematic result. This is a step upgraded and differentiated search service that matches the existing simple keywords and assorting method by sources.

Also, through miniHome Search, which used Cyworld network, you can easily search a picture, video or posting on your Cy’s miniHome. Since the Cy’s postings are provided through research result, you may get the reliable results. Nate is always challenging for new research methods so the users may find information quickly.

Last edited by demi_zhu on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

sharing post about YongHye from the Korean TV drama vol.50(translated)

1st post:

Korea TV drama Vol.50 Yonghwa&Shinhye;interview 7 pages.

When Yonghwa was told that at Shinhye's fan meeting(Birthday party) Yonghwa was not in best 4 of 'ideal man selection', he answered firmly, "I am absolutely OK."
    But then he said, "I'm disappointed. We spent hot summer together. We shared joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure(喜怒哀樂) together. Can I challenge 'ideal woman selection' too?" (All laugh)

Looking at Lee Shin's poster.
    Shinhye: "Wow handsome. Do you know who he is?
    Yonghwa: "Huhuhu Shin was handsome."
    Shinhye: "Could you intruduce him to me?"
    Yonghwa: "I don't know him."
    (he was asked where Shin is then)
    Yonghwa: Where he can be? Today at this event, I tried to become Shin, but I couln't do well.

2nd post:

Why Yonghwa failed in Shinhye's ideal type

here's the reason everyone....

Korea TV drama Vol.50

Shinhye explains why yonghwa failed in her ideal type world cup....

she said when Honggi and yonghwa both appeared on the screen, the fans under the stage all shouted HONGGI, so that's her choice

At finals all people shouted JKS so she choosed him

Shinhye said she puts Fans opinions on top of herself

credit: @yonghyebar

3rd post:

[YONGSHIN] Korea TV drama Vol.50(AUGUST 2012)

When "A Gentleman's Dignity" Yonghwa part aired on TV...
    Shinhye took a photo from TV and sent to yonghwa with a massege "you come out!!"

Credit : [yonghyebar]

4th post :

Korea TV drama Vol.50

Q→ Can you describe your relationship at present?

A→ Yonghwa "um....relationship of giving her flower on stage awards ceremony??"

A→ Shinhye "I think we get some changing.. (SH said she can give YH a manicure before) we contact each other when necessary (laugh)"

cr : @yonghyebar
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 08 Aug 2012, 12:48 am

Hi Tassha!!

OMG...thanks sooooo much for posting the Dooley Couple's Japanese Mag Interview (which they did after the HS FM).....!!! yo3

They sure are ALL SPAZZING NEWS and REVELATIONS...!!! yo10

Ok, I know I said yesterday that I will not be making long posts anymore but I hope you guys can forgive me if I make another long post here.. hahahahahahaahah

First, I would like to discuss the #3 Post of the Translation because....THIS ITEM CONFIRMS MY EARLIER ANALYSIS THAT THE CHOA BEAR PLATE Twit of Shinhye was for Yong, to tell him that she will watch his cameo appearance at AGD that night.... (please refer to my July 10, 2012 post for details https://parkshinhyefanbox.forumtl.com/t6p570-dooley-couple "Let's solve the YongSHin Puzzle".....)

I was right...!! Shinhye DID WATCH Yong's AGD Episode and she even took a picture of him!!.... as evidenced by Tassha's post of the translation of the the Japan Mag Interview of our dooley couple ......

tassha90 wrote:sharing post about YongHye from the Korean TV drama vol.50(translated)

3rd post:

[YONGSHIN] Korea TV drama Vol.50(AUGUST 2012)

When "A Gentleman's Dignity" Yonghwa part aired on TV...
    Shinhye took a photo from TV and sent to yonghwa with a massege "you come out!!"

Credit : [yonghyebar]

cr : @yonghyebar

Am I a WITCH or what???? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha Dooley Couple - Page 25 3843164641

Geez....I still wanna spazz and talk and tell you more about my predictions but.....nah, I promised that I will talk less now.... LOL.... yo15

c'mon Tassh, let's fly with this cape tonight.... we should celebrate and dance and drink champagne tonight ok??? to the DOOLEY CAVE....!!! ra11 ra11

Dooley Couple - Page 25 2508138569 Dooley Couple - Page 25 1611683927 Dooley Couple - Page 25 2068387028

credit to : yonghyebar for the translations and thanks to everyone whose pictures, videos or news we have used here in the thread but failed to give credit to..thanks!!! yo3
    tassha90
    tassha90

Post by tassha90 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:58 pm

i'm so happy these week so i will share all about the dooley to cover all the frustrating week before yo10
    okay let's all share each other thought on the matter .. ^^ demi let's fly !!! ra11

post 1

[Trans] Korea TV Drama Vol.50

Q: Is Yonghwa more charming in real life?

Shinhye: Hum~ of course! Shin and Yonghwa have very different charm, not at the same level.

Yonghwa: Thank you!

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Q: How about Singer Yonghwa and Actor Yonghwa?

Shinhye: In order to show all explosive command abilities as a leader and stronger energy, Yonghwa should be on the stage. However, his acting is implicit and calm with extended expression for more character existence. You can feel it through the lens. As a person who watching him from the beginning, I know how he exerts himself again and again to go this far today.

IS HONGGI CLOSER TO SHINHYE’S IDEAL MAN THAN YONGHWA ?

Q: What is the charm of Gyuwon? And Shinhye?

Yonghwa: Individually? They are alike in many ways such as being optimistic and working hard… For me, their merits are all similar.

@yonghyebar

post 2

[Trans] Korea TV drama Vol.50_

Q: Which relationship would yo ulike to act if you get the third time cooperatr?

Yonghwa: Wow!! its fate that brings us working together third times!! however.. could the audiences put in our piece?

Shinhye: um um...seems that we would be abandoned..How about we act colleagues not lovers??

Yonghwa: Ah! Shinhye acts the lady from rich familly and I can be her driver?? (with deep voice) ok...Miss we arrive now~

Shinhye: Being polices sounds great and fun! we perform partner of each other seems excellent!!

Yonghwa: i always said shinhye is suitable to become a flying pilot certainly..(face Shinhye's agent)right?

Shinhye: He always say it to me: try to act flying pilot^^~~

[Yonghyebar]

i'm so happy that they even said they still looking forward to be on the next drama again with each other if they have the offer ..omg i'm over the moon yo9

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:38 am