Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dooley Couple - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+26
drama-kawaii
imacesca
notnecessarytoknowme
kei
RoselleXD
widari
simplemind
frojojack
chinheyong
minstar
grace juezan
nora
pypyn
trix1307
jadeyblue
khulet29
mssweet821
bsjsucchini
cassie
jgslvspsh
lycille
xxinz
marrsq
feliciawst
demi_zhu
sonbaesen
30 posters

Dooley Couple

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Empty Re: Dooley Couple

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:53 am

[Interview|Trans] CNBLUE Special Interview & Live Report in Oricon Style

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblueoriconstyle2

Our minds won’t change even after major debut.

―Finally you’ll make major debut. How are you feeling now?

Jung YongHwa: “I miss our activities as an indie band, also I’m glad to make major debut. I have mixed feelings.”
    Lee JongHyun: “We learned a lot from our activities as an indie band for the last two years. We’ll continue making our efforts to respond with music to everyone.”
    Lee JungShin: “While we are having street live performances as an indie band, step by step, the stage became bigger. We learned to value each audience.”
    Kang MinHyuk: “No matter whether the venue is small or big, we developed from the experiences to stand on various stages. Our heart won’t change even after we became major band.”

―What is highlight of the debut song “In My Head” ?

YongHwa: “The lyrics has very positive message and the melody is aggressive, too. We sing it powerfully. When I composed this song, at first, the keyword “In My Head” came in mind, and then I wrote the melody.”

―How does the image or the lyrics of a song comes into your mind?

YongHwa: “At first melody comes in my mind, and then I find the core word. Then I write the lyrics with the core keyword. Once a core keyword comes in my mind, I write the lyrics overlapping my own experiences.”
    JongHyun: “In my case, as I watch a lot of dramas and films, I express the feelings of the characters as if I’m one those characters.”
    They care for me and don’t criticize me (laugh)

――When you complete composing a song, do you ask for the members’ opinions?

YongHwa: “Because all the members are my juniors, they won’t criticize or point out a fault (laugh). So, I judge from their faces when they listen to it.”
    MinHyuk: “Although we can’t say anything, but we tend to show on our faces (laugh).”
    JongHyun: “For example, my songs are in slow rate and put importance on feelings. On the other hand, songs that YongHwa composes are nice with its groove and rhythm.”

――Who is the musician that you’ve been influenced by?

JungShin: “Mr. Big is the first band I liked. Also, I liked K-POP and J-POP.”
    MinHyuk: “I like Maroon 5. It was the very band that triggered me and got me involved with band.”
    JongHyun: “I respect Eric Clapton and John Mayer.”
    YongHwa: “As for me, it’s BON JOVI. I liked heavy metals and hard rocks, so I listened to SKID ROW and Judas Priest. When I was in junior high school, I had a chance to go to U.S.A. Since I knew LINKIN PARK there, I’ve liked them so much.”

――In September, you performed the opening act at LINKIN PARK’s event. What’s your impression?

YongHwa: “Their performance was perfect. I felt worldwide musicians are great indeed. We’ll work harder so that we can become like them, too.”

Was his acting poor?! “Because I was nervous ” (laugh)

――Western music seems to have a great influence on you. How do you see Korean Rock scene?

YongHwa: “Nowadays band has become active in Korea, too. There’s a TV audition program of rock band, and we have been able to see many rock bands on TV, too.
    MinHyuk: “Although they are not well known in Japan, there’re famous bands which have worked for decades. Baekdu-san and SeoTaiji have legendary statuses in Korea.”

――You have other activities than music, as an actor or a model. What is the interesting point of each activity?

JungShin: “I’ve worked as a model twice. Though my main work is band activity for sure, I want to try it again.”
    YongHwa: “I like working as an actor so much, too. Of course the first thing I do is to write songs and to stand on stage as a musician, but I’d like to have various experiences, too.”
    MinHyuk: “I can learn from various experiences through acting in a drama. I appeared in Orange Caramel (a unit from a girls group, After School)’s MV and it gave me a good opportunity to let people know CNBLUE.”
    YongHwa: “(Your acting in the MV was) not very good, though (laugh).”
    MinHyuk: “Because I was nervous. (laugh)”

They’re obsessed to tease YongHwa!?
    ――What are you currently obsession with within a band?

MinHyuk: “To tease YongHwa hyung together (laugh).”
    YongHwa: “If you do that, I’ll tear you apart! (laugh) Like this, we have always playful mood.”
    JungShin: “While MinHyuk and YongHwa hyung were absent because of drama shooting, I went to gym with JongHyun hyung.”
    ――What is difficult thing in indie activities till now?
    MinHyuk: “Since travel expenses are high, we had difficulty in making do with what we had. We were always hungry (laugh).”
    YongHwa: “That’s a joke (laugh). I still have Suica (* Suica is an IC card for transportation). When we had live performance in Fuchu (* a town in Tokyo), I felt it was very far (laugh). We sometimes walked to save travel expenses, so carried our instruments and equipments on dolly.”
    JungShin: “We performed at clubs in Shibuya many times, so I remembered the places of the most clubs. If I have a chance, I want to go there again.”

――What do you want to do after the major debuted?

JongHyun: “As we had ZEPP Tour once, I want to continue it from now on too. I want to communicate with variety of Japanese bands, and I want more male fans to listen to our music.”
    JungShin: “CNBLUE is a young band. We’ll try various things and grow up from now on. I want many people to have expectation and come to see our live performance.”
    YongHwa: “CNBLUE is an alternative rock band, but has a variety of musical styles. So, please listen to our music.”
    Last Indie Live Concert Gathered 15,000 Fans
    CNBLUE is a band which consists of 4 members including twin guitar & vocal, and has gained enormous popularity both in Japan and Korea. On 25th September 2011, they held their last live concert as an indie band “CNBLUE 2nd Album Release Live -392-” at Yokohama Arena. Making a smash hit with their Japanese album “392” released on 1st September, they’ve been in great form. In front of 15,000 audiences, they showed their high-level performance that they gained from street live performances.
    “Whether the venue is big or small, we always do our best.” The leader Jung YongHwa said at the press conference before the live concert. It’s one of CNBLUE’s identity to have unchanged attitude, even it was the last indie live concert at a big venue, they didn‘t strain. After a short delay of start, lead by Kang MinHyuk’s bouncy drumming, the other members started to play at once. Their live performance started the same as always.
    After they performed powerful songs that are suited for opening, like “The Way part2 ~Ready N Go~,” “Now or Never,” and “Voice,” they performed their hit song in Korea, “I’m A Loner.” We could feel they had composure and dignified presence despite of the fact that it’s been only 2 years since they released their first CD. Then, they continued to perform their familiar songs such as “Intuition,” a bitter sweet song, and “LOVE,” having bouncy shuffle beat, and they increased the sense of unity with the fans.
    During “ballad session,” they appealed the singing skills of YongHwa and JongHyun. Especially YongHwa’s transparent falsetto in “Y, Why…” must have captivated many fans. They performed live the new songs on their latest album such as “Man in front of the Mirror” for the first time.
    “Surprise” assured us their Second Step!
    What had biggest impact in playing was “LOVE GIRL” in the middle of the concert. During this refreshing guitar pop (twee pop) song, I became strongly aware of their obsession as professional musicians in that Lee JungShin took slapping in, JongHyun octave playing, on the other hand MinHyuk kept beating out a heavy rhythm. Also, I found at the live performance that JongHyun’s play having both of “sensitivity” and “wildness” is the keystone of their sound. I was able to confirm this at various points such as solid guitar sound that reminds you of U2 in the beginning of “Lie,” roaring sound in “The Way part1 ~one time~,” and rhythmic stroke playing in “Kimio,” and that is a valuable experience.
    However, they have a spark and momentum now as a band, so such musical analysis and note cease to matter. That was proved by their Japan major debut single “In My Head” (released on 19th October) that they unveiled as a “surprise” at encore. It is a song with funky and hard guitar sound and manly vocal. Though they performed only a little part of it, the band sound assured us the 4 members’ second step and should have been engraved in audiences’ heart.
    CNBLUE came to Japan for musical “knight-errantry (musya-syugyo)” and has gained their technique and sense from their experience through live performances at clubs and on streets. The music style is unique in its own way. Fine combination of catchy and hard guitar refrain and refreshing melody, and soothing harmony at chorus are the special characteristic of this band. To let more people, such as J-Pop listeners and Western music listeners, know their attractive points will be one of the reasons they become a major band. Keeping their basics, CNBLUE will grow up strong with absorbing in variety of music from now on.
    *photos from the interview can be viewed and downloaded HERE

Editor’s note:
    Sorry that we took a long time to update this interview. As you all aware, there are so many interviews and news that we need to share so sometimes the translations got overlapped. Thank god we have a strong support from our Japanese admins and friends so we could continue on bringing you updates. This OriconStyle interview is one of my favorites too. CNBLUE never fails to awe me with their answers. They surely don’t sound like an amateur. I hope you enjoyed reading this, because I surely did. Love, fizzy

Source: Oricon
    Translated by: T @ cnbluestorm
    Edited by: CNBLove+fizzy @ cnbluestorm

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Oct 2011, 1:13 am

[Scans|Trans] CNBLUE Shared Their Ideal Type of Woman in ‘GINGER’
    posted October 27, 2011

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Featcnbluegingermag

CNBLUE is J-Rock-raised Hybrid Band
    The remarkable handsome boys’ band is made of four passionate boys who earnestly work on music.

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Gingercnblue201110

Ginger Magazine, November 2011 Issue

In the popular drama “You’re Beautiful,” Jung YongHwa played the character called ShinWoo. At last, the band he belongs to has made the major debut in Japan. Their first full album in Korea “FIRST STEP” recorded the sales of more than 100 thousand copies, of which only CNBLUE, TVXQ and BIG BANG achieved this year. Since they have already established themselves as artists, many Japanese fans have been looking forward to their long-waited major debut.

Of course CNBLUE said that they longed for the challenge in the Japanese major music scene as well. JungShin expressed his joy “In Japan we learned a lot from indie activities for two years. Since our major debut was decided, we do have higher expectations as well.”

In fact, they came to Japan in June 2009 for music “knight-errantry (musha-syugyo)” and stayed for half a year. Gaining experiences at clubs and on streets, they’ve released seven CDs from indie label.

MinHyuk: “The reason why we chose Japan is because the band culture here is more well-known than in Korea. Actually our activities in Japan strengthen our bonds with each other and grow our music up.”
    YongHwa: “We as four members started band activity because we were eager to do it. So, we decide for ourselves to have “knight-errantry (musha-syugyo)” in Japan.”

They express their enthusiasm for the music in the single “In My Head,” too. They showed the strong motivation for the dream directly in the music.

YongHwa: “We consider our passions as very important. That is why we chose such masterpiece as our major debut song rather than romantic song. Because of that reason, we’d be pleased if our passion gets through to the people in Japan.”
    JongHyun: “Also, our characteristic is that we write songs by ourselves. It is often the case that YongHwa composes upbeat numbers like “In My Head” and I compose ballad numbers like “Rain of Blessing” which is also included in the CD. This way, that both of us can write songs of different numbers that seems to extend our music genres.”

CNBLUE has full of talent for the music and all of them are good looking, so you’ll wonder what kind of woman is their ideal type.

MinHyuk: “My ideal type is one who looks pure and innocent. And I like someone who I feel comfortable to be around.”
    JongHyun: “I like someone who is fun to be with, too.”
    YongHwa: “We have irregular work, so all want is someone who understands my work and conforms to me.”
    JungShin: “I think if she can get along well with me, that’s all. Nationality or age don’t matter, so Japanese women are welcome, too (laugh).”

Scans by @CNBurningHARU
    Translated by T@cnbluestorm.com
    Edited by CNBLove+fizzy@cnbluestorm.com
    Re-uploaded by L@cnbluestorm.com
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

[Scans|Trans] CNBLUE Talks about Music and Their Ideal Movie Date in TV Taro
    Posted on October 28, 2011 by fizzyhasan

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tvtarofeatured
    Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tvtarol001

CNBLUE is a highly regarded orthodox band for their multiple music numbers and the competent live performances by twin guitars & vocals. They name various musicians who affected them in their music lives, from Eric Clapton and John Mayer to Backstreet Boys, GreeeeN and flumpool. This October, they made the long-awaited Japan major debut.

――As it contains three songs including the title track that YongHwa composed, please tell us what each song is all about.

JongHyun: “‘In My Head’ has a meaning to introduce us again.”

JungShin: “The lyrics have our feelings that we want to tell.”

YongHwa: “Since we brought a passion into each track, I want the listeners to pay attention to both of the melody and the lyrics.”

JongHyun: “The second song ‘Mr.KIA’ was composed and written by YongHwa. We put in it our rebirth and mind never to forget to be humble.”

MinHyuk:
    “The third song ‘Rain of Blessing’ is a ballad tune composed by JongHyun.”

JongHyun: “It’s like an ending of a film, a number that is to end with receiving rain of blessing. Perhaps you’ll feel a story nature if you listen to all of the three songs in order.”

――At Yokohama Arena, you performed live overwhelmingly.

YongHwa:
    “At our live concert held in Korea just before the Yokohama concert (BLUESTORM in Seoul), we played with live strings. But, since it was the last indie concert, we wanted to stand on the stage by ourselves.”

JongHyun: “Yes, that was the concept. Especially, I was deeply moved at the last song ‘a.ri.ga.tou’ because all of us sang it.”

YongHwa:
    “I was really pleased that JungShin and MinHyuk sang it.”

JongHyun: “MinHyuk sang the whole song alone at the live concert in Korea.” (Star – Heartstrings OST)

MinHyuk: “I always take back chorus to help YongHwa and JongHyun, but trying to sing properly, I couldn’t take vocal well… (Embarrassed)

JungShin: “It’s hard to sing while playing drums.”

MinHyuk: “Yes, it was fun though my vocal wasn’t perfect.”

JongHyun: “JungShin, you can sing more and more from now on, too.”

JungShin: “I have no desire for vocal (laugh), so I concentrate on playing the bass.”

――I suppose you are very busy, when do you write songs?

JongHyun:
    “In my case, I don’t consider it as work. I do song-writing as a part of my life, like a hobby. Sometimes films and dramas inspire me to write. And as for playing my guitar, songs come in mind spontaneously. Unless I play my guitar every day, I can hardly grow.”

YongHwa: “I write songs after work every day, too. I compose melody and arrange it at the same time on my computer.”

JongHyun: “Maybe that’s why YongHwa’s songs are experimental and have fresh feelings. But most of my songs are basic. Also, I think about performing it at live concert first, while YongHwamakes a study on the song and has priority over fun of arrangement. This difference between us may be the character of our music.”

――How is your future direction as a band? Is there any change after major debut?

JungShin: “There’s no change that we value our fans and enjoy ourselves at the live performances.”

JongHyun:
    “Yes, I felt that we were able to make this arena live concert not only by ourselves but also with the audience, we made it together. I’d like to do flexibly and have fun with everyone without deciding our style or colour.”

YongHwa: “Now, I’m thinking of a song that will surprise everyone, but I wonder if it is acceptable…”

MinHyuk: “It is nice that our fans would play and enjoy our music together, but I want to value fans’ voice, too…”

YongHwa: “But I think our fans understand my thoughts and songs, so we won’t need to worry at all (laugh).

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tvtaror001

Which do you prefer?

Q1: Shine or Rain

Q2: The Rolling Stones or the Beatles

Q3: If you see a movie on your date, love comedy or action movie?

LEE JONG HYUN

A1: Shine. I don’t really like strong sunshine, but it’s better than raining. But I often write songs about rain (laugh).

A2: Difficult! The Beatles as the music, and the Stones in the meaning that I want to continue long-term like them.

A3: Love comedy. But it’s up to her.

JUNG YONG HWA

A1: Rain. I like the sound of rain, too. When it’s raining, I become sentimental and feel like writing songs.

A2: The Stones. The album that Mick Jagger released recently is great!

A3: To be honest, I want to ask her to see a horror film, but if I had to choose one, it’s love comedy. But I won’t see the one that the hero is good-looking (laugh).

LEE JUNG SHIN

A1: Shine. Because when the weather’s fine, I feel good.

A2: The Beatles. I have loved their songs since I was a child. But I prefer the Stones as a band style. It’s the same as JongHyun (laugh).

A3: Love comedy. We’re on date, aren’t we? As for action film, I go with male friends.

KANG MIN HYUK

A1: Rain. I like watching something falling from the sky, so I like snow as well. I also like being under trees on a fine day.

A2: Although I like both, I choose the Beatles. Their image is nice.

A3: Love comedy, because I think it’s better to see a comedy and laugh on a date.

Scans by: @CNBurningHARU
    Translated by: T @ cnbluestorm
    Edited by: CNBLove+fizzy @ cnbluestorm
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:59 pm

KYU WON AND LEE SHIN CUTE PICTURE
    Dooley Couple - Page 7 Dooleyep14a

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Dooley2b

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Dooleyep14c

credit picture as tagged
    many thanks to the one upload this picture...
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:17 am

REAL SMILE

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tumblrltrakbulnw1qjkud7

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tumblrltrahbnpky1qjkud7

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tumblrltraftcbb21qjkud7

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tumblrltrabscfo01qjkud7

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tumblrltrale7vrv1qjkud7

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Tumblrltra56uwxb1qjkud7

credit : myleisuretime
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

CNBLUE updates fans from the set of their winter photoshoot

by VITALSIGN - 28 mins ago

Dooley Couple - Page 7 20111028_cnblue

On October 27th, CNBLUE updated their official Twitter with a group photo from their endorsement photoshoot!

The boys wrote, “How has everyone been doing? We’re filming for a photoshoot for the first time in a while! The weather’s gotten a lot colder lately so it’s easier to catch a cold. Please wear warm jackets and defeat the winter!”

Like their sweet message for their fans states, the boys are dressed warmly in jackets and scarves on set. They’re currently promoting their Japanese debut single, “In My Head“, which might explain why some of the members are looking a bit tired.

Netizens commented, “Everyone looks so warm,” “Looking a bit tired, have you been sleeping?” and “A heartwarming photo!”

Credits:
    Posted by:vitalsign via allkpop
    Source + Photos: Star News via Naver
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 7:32 pm

I just want to share this photos of Lee Shin and Kyu Won first Kiss at the Catassis Pub where Lee Shin and his Band do their gig every night...I was happy to see the written post over those picture of ndhut_bolo of soompi.com

I'm smiling cause I got to kiss her later ... (God I'm so happy)
    Dooley Couple - Page 7 206j1bs

The time has come, close to me baby Dooley Couple - Page 7 Dxhjz7

OMG....her lips ehmmmmm.....(I'm dying inside ...but happy Posted Image)
    Dooley Couple - Page 7 347fg1v

whoaaa... I never know she smell so good. No wonder Hwang Tae Hung want to have a few takes for a scene in YAB.. kekeke

Dooley Couple - Page 7 2cx9e9y

Now I know why JGS a.k.a HTK crazy like hell with her.. kekeke me too!!!
    I should make more NG !!!

Dooley Couple - Page 7 24y5nj4

cr: to ndhut_bolo of soompi.com @ the Official Dooley Couple thread
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:04 pm

HEARTSTRING PHOTOSHOOT BEHIND THE SCENE

Dooley Couple - Page 7 4heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 18heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 14heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 13heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 9heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 10heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 8heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 5heartstringsbts

Dooley Couple - Page 7 1heartstringsbts

credit photo as tagged
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:17 pm

[29/10-2011] CNBLUE at J-Wave Saturday Sonic

Dooley Couple - Page 7 A20111031

Dooley Couple - Page 7 B20111031

Credit: A & F @ cnbluestorm
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

[23/10-2011] Pics of Jung Yong Hwa - 2nd release event at Yamiuri Land

Dooley Couple - Page 7 S20111031

Dooley Couple - Page 7 C20111031

Dooley Couple - Page 7 C20111031

Dooley Couple - Page 7 L20111031

Dooley Couple - Page 7 91180837

Credit: shobuyuki, cnJini
    Shared by: zealous@sweetpotatodays & anjellholic@tumblr
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

Scans|Trans] CNBLUE in Monthly Hi- Vision Dec 2011Posted on October 29, 2011 by burningvoice

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img850/5265/tumblrltlynnj5q91r1ecmx.jpg

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Acgmbihcmamsiy1

Q: What is your feeling after having Yokohama Arena concert with 15,000 audience?

Jonghyun:
    When I performed on the street, I could learn the importance of having even one person as your audience. When I heard the number of audience would be 15,000, I thought I might get scared. (laugh) But actually I didn’t at all. As I saw many people listening to our music, I could get energy from them.

Minhyuk:
    Towards the ending, everyone did ‘audience wave’. They all sang along. Those became the power to us. That was unforgettable.

Yonghwa: Before we entered the hall, audience were already standing, they were ready to listen. I was so touched by it. I was so excited that I don’t remember how we started

Jungshin:
    While performing, I was reminded to all of our past concerts. It was the final indie concert, it was very meaningful for me.

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Acgmktfcmaafyc

Q: CNBLUE have twin guitar & vocal, both Yonghwa and Jonghyun are in charge of composing and lyrics writing. Recently Minhyuk and Jungshin started study of composing and lyric writing.

Minhyuk:
    I’m listening to various music, and thinking about the image of music that I want to make. But still I am just thinking. (laugh)

Jonghyun: They are practicing guitar and piano. They are admirable. In my point of view, Minhyuk has ability of writing lyric. He reads lots of book, he is the smartest among us. (laugh)

Yonghwa: He writes the most emotional lyric.

Jungshin: Not long ago, we had a package to our dorm, it was books Minhyukordered.Minhyuk: Ah… Thank you.(ashamed) I bought books, but I am too busy to read many books. (laugh)

Jonghyun: I am lack of experience, I get emotions watching many drama or movies, to compose.Yonghwa hyung, composing is your hobby, right?

Yonghwa: I can’t do it if I think it’s a work. It’s my daily life. With this thinking, (composing as a natural manner), I can make a good song. When I composed my first song, I was in the second year of middle school. As I listen to it again now, it’s the worst.

Minhyuk: But you thought it was the best at that time, didn’t you?

Yonghwa: I did. Title was ‘Easy Love’. It’s meaningless. I don’t know what it meant.

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Acgmtbgcqaa8riu

Q: Your major debut single ‘In My Head’ is composed by Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: I made it when we were preparing debut in Korea, January 2010. I kept it carefully. I didn’t know I could release it this fast, as Japan major debut single even. I feel so deeply moved.

Jungshin: The lyric is about a hope of those in the 20s like us, very positive

Yonghwa: I always make the title first, then content later. This song too, I started from the title “In My Head”.

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Acgmegucqaiacl

Q: Hopeful lyric, it reflects yourself.

Jonghyun: Definitely, practice is everything to us. We have a long way to go. Actually, I want to play the guitar even while sleeping. We members realize that if we don’t practice hard, we can’t progress.

Jungshin: When we attend the music festival, I see other artists perform on the stage. That’s a real good lesson to us. Another thing is a speaking?

Minhyuk: Japanese language. We are studying hard, and I think I became better, but if we speak Japanese better, our concert would have been better.

Yonghwa:
    If we could make better conversation, we could have made a hit 3,4 times bigger than now. (laugh) I wish I could speak in Japanese (and tell people) what I want to express. And we are practicing really hard, but definitely practice is not enough. I want more concerts. That’s the best lesson!

credit:
    Magazine Scan by @cnblue0303 + @risamin_329 + bluenabluenaJapanese to Korean translated by @Heartstrings201Korean to English translated by @saturnkr
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 01 Nov 2011, 11:41 pm

Japanese Release of "Heartstrings" OST to Feature Jung Yong Hwa's "Comfort Song" as Bonus Track

Japanese Release of "Heartstrings" OST to Feature Jung Yong Hwa's "Comfort Song" as Bonus Track

Jung Yong Hwa’s “Comfort Song” in the youth melodrama “Heartstrings” has won many hearts and has become a favorite among fans, but was unfortunately not officially released in the drama’s soundtrack.

Fans who are waiting to own a copy of it, however, will have a chance to when the Japanese edition of the “Heartstrings” soundtrack gets released in December. The two-disc Japanese edition will include the “Comfort Song” as a special bonus track.

In the drama, Jung Yong Hwa’s character Lee Shin sang the “Comfort Song” to Lee Kyu Won, played by Park Shin Hye, to cheer her up when she was kicked out of the school’s production team. The song was revealed on the 12th episode of the drama.

Apart from Jung Yong Hwa’s “Comfort Song,” the Japanese release of the “Heartstrings” soundtrack will contain all 20 tracks from the original two-part Korean release, featuring songs performed by Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, Kang Min Hyuk, M Signal and FT Island, among others. The Japanese version will also include a bilingual booklet.

The Japan edition of the “Heartstrings” soundtrack goes on sale on December 7.

credit:hazelnut@soompi
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:51 pm

[CNBLUE] will meet you at the encore concert in Seoul in December!! Advance reservation for the fan club will be available again for this encore concert, so please check out CNBLUE official website. cnblue.co.kr

scans from B-Pass magazine December issue

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Bpassmag1

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Bpassmag2

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Bpassmag3

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Bpassmag4

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Bpassmag5

cr: Boicesofcnblue
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:19 pm

Japanese magazine: B-PASS

Japanese to Korean translated by Heartstrings201
    Saturn at soompi translated some part.

Reporter: The last place of December concert is Tokyo Yoyogi statium?
    Yonghwa: Yesterday, we were very happy in Yokohama arena, but next is Yoyogi statium. We used to watch it when we performed on the street. It really makes my heart flutter.
    On the other hand, I think we must practice harder and show better shape on the stage.
    Jonghyun: I can't believe we can stand on the Yoyogi stadium, I still think it can't be possible.
    Yonghwa: If all of my dream come true, I want Tokyo Dome. And as a band, definitely I want to perfrom at Budokan. And finally Tokyo Tower! (All laugh)
    Jonghyun: But where should the audience be?
    Yonghwa: They can see us through LED screen on the ground. Ah there is a sky tree.

Reporter: How is the Seoul Namsan tower?
    Yonghwa: It's on the top of the mountain, not many people will come. (laugh)
    Jonghyun: Then (The higest building in Seoul) 63 building! We sing on the rooftop, and let's make the whole building body a relay screen!
    Yonghwa: We are not allowed to enter 63 building rooftop, we can't! (delicately realistic)
    Minhyuk: Then what is higher than it?
    Yonghwa: Lastly, Statue of Liberty in New York! (All laugh) On the flame in the hand.

Reporter: There is a Statue of Liberty in Odaiba, Tokyo too.
    Yonghwa: No, that's not. (laugh) I want that in New York!
    Jungshin: You can dream highly.
    Yonghwa: Yes yes. So, from next year, Tokyo Dome, Tokyo tower, flame of Statue of Liberty. Dear staffs, please help us.

1. What's in your head now?

Yonghwa: Practice, practice, practice, practice........
    Jonghyun: CNBLUE, practice, concert, guitar, music.... I'm too busy to think other things.
    Jungshin: CNB...(while talking, Yonghwa interrupts, "Jungshin has nothing in his head") I have! I think of band!
    Minhyuk: I want to do better, want to try more, playing the instruments and MC.

2. What's your latest dream you dreamed?

Yonghwa: I keep dreaming of something scary. I am chased and run away. Maybe that's because I am so busy like being chased?
    Jonghyun: I memorize the lyric even in my dream. (laugh)
    Jungshin: I often see school days in my dream.
    Minhyuk: Scary dream. I never dreamed before, but recently, I dream of making mistakes or doing something wrong.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:22 pm

[News] CNBLUE-FTISLAND To Expand into the United Kingdom (UK) in 2012

CNBLUE and FTISLAND will soon be expanding their music career in UK, the country considered as the world’s ‘home of bands’CNBLUE and FTISLAND are preparing a concert in UK and France early next year. As most music enthusiasts acknowledge, UK is the home of band music having cultivated world-class acts such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Oasis, Blur and Muse. Since the recent wave of K-pop is focused on dance music, it will be meaningful that bands, such as CNBLUE and FTISLAND, are now also expanding into the European music market. This international opportunity is realized through ‘M-Live’ a branded concert produced by CJ E&M. This branded concert will bring solo and joint concerts by Korean artists overseas, engaging them in the international market actively.

Manager Ahn Seck Jun of CJ E&M stated that “ we plan to introduce not only idol bands but also various genre bands to Europe and other countries”

CEO Han Sung Ho, of FNC, management agency of CNBLUE and FTISLAND showed his confidence “ Although there is pressure to extend our career overseas, right into the home of band music, on the other hand, I actually did expect this could happen. When I look at our band seniors (Editor’s Note: Those who had been in band music ahead of CNBLUE and FTISLAND), I am confident that Korean band music is not at all behind the world-class standard.

CJ E&M held a press conference for ‘M-Live’ at M-pop, Times Square in Yongdeungpo, Seoul on November 2, with six music entertainment companies participating: Cube Entertainment (G.NA, B2ST, 4MINUTE), Star Empire (Z:EA, Jewelry), Amoeba Culture (Dynamic Duo), FNC Music (CNBLUE, FTISLAND), Jungle Entertainment (Drunken Tiger, Leessang) and J-Tune Entertainment (MBLAQ).

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Imh11

Dooley Couple - Page 7 417196139

Source: Daum
    Translated by: cebununa @ cnbluestorm
    Edited by: D @ cnbluestorm
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

CNBlue Nominated in 2 MAMA Award :
    (1) Best Band Performance (最佳乐团演出) (2) Song of The Year (直觉)

Cr: from weibo

VOTE CNBLUE for MAMA

mama.mnet.com/en/vote_rank.asp
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

[Scans] CNBLUE Looking HOT for ‘Mini’ Magazine December 2011 issue

‘Mini’ magazine is a Girl’s Fashion Magazine in Japan.

Dooley Couple - Page 7 120111103

Dooley Couple - Page 7 220111103

Dooley Couple - Page 7 320111103

Dooley Couple - Page 7 420111103

Scans by CNBurningHARU
    Re-uploaded by L@cnbluestorm.com
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 06 Nov 2011, 2:13 pm

Heartstring...jealousy scene of Lee Shin and Kyu Won.

Dooley Couple - Page 7 6bbc6bfcgw1dms3xxalc0j

credito photo as tagged
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:55 pm

[Photos|Trans] CNBLUE in Holika Holika’s behind-the-scenes – Part 2

credit: by chiffonlau

Seems like Holika Holika is releasing the behind-the-scenes (BTS) pictures in parts! The first part we saw many pics of adorable JungShin, and in this second release we see pictures of the other members. But JungShin’s number of appearance seems to have exceeded the others!

Dooley Couple - Page 7 75897880

Dooley Couple - Page 7 63153384

Dooley Couple - Page 7 40397593

Dooley Couple - Page 7 99400277

Dooley Couple - Page 7 79820061

Dooley Couple - Page 7 79231579

Dooley Couple - Page 7 66588550

Dooley Couple - Page 7 15352593

Think now everybody would agree that JungShin is loved by the blogger/staff.. so much exposure! XD ~G

Let’s look forward to the next blog post by Holika Holika! :D

Source: Holika Holika Naver Blog
    Translated by: G@cnbluestorm
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 09 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

CNBlue at Kimpo airport:
    Dooley Couple - Page 7 Adyok810

Dooley Couple - Page 7 44400310

credit:en.korea.com
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 12 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:CNBlue at Kimpo airport:
    Dooley Couple - Page 7 Adyok810

Dooley Couple - Page 7 44400310

credit:en.korea.com

@bsjsucchini/gail

Thank you... thank you...gail for posting CNBlue photos
    I like them all but of course I like most is Jung Yong Hwa aka Lee Shin

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 12 Nov 2011, 2:33 pm

they will have a concert again...

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Big132075554178

credit photo as tagged
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 12 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

CNBLUE’s debut single in Japan is
    rated as the Gold Records

November 12, 2011 9:45 pm cloud2c2h

Dooley Couple - Page 7 20111112_1321095055_89121800_1

Group CNBLUE’ single in Japan, “In My Head” has been rated as the
    Gold Records in the Japanese Record Association.

According to the Japanese Record Association, CNBLUE’s “In My Head,”
    which released last 19th, has recorded more than one hundred thousand
    sales, bring it to the Gold Records rating in Japan. The Gold Records
    ratings are granted to albums that are sold over 100,000.

It is not common for K-pop signers to start promotions in Japan, and
    to topped 100,000 album sales with their debut singles. However, CNBLUE
    proved that they are highly popular in Japan.

CNBLUE has also topped one hundred thousand with the single “First
    Step” in Korea. This is meaningful because all the songs in the single
    were written and composed by themselves.

CNBLUE is to start touring in Japan starting from next 3rd, first one
    in Sendai. Their last concert of the tour will be held in Yoyogi
    Stadium in Tokyo.

Credits:
    Posted by:cloud2c2h via en.korea.com
    Source: TV Report

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 12 Nov 2011, 10:03 pm

CN Blue and Hyo Rim at Bang Bang
    Photoshoot

November 12, 2011 2:30 am babyvfan /
    Associate Writer

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblue-630x857

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblue2-630x856

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblue3-630x838

Left Information

Facebook Like Button for each Fan Club
    Greetings~~

If you have not noticed, we added the Facebook Like Button on the main
    image of each Fan Club. If you are a Facebook user, please "click" it
    to increase the Like count. Or, post it up on your Wall by writing a
    comment on the pop-up window.

We would like to attract more users to our site to share all of our
    K-POP goodies.

Best, :cool: Close

Recent Talk! more

K-POP Masters Chart

more

Hottest on Korea.com

• 48H
    • Weekly
    • Monthly

Recent Comments on

• Korea.com

• Dooley Couple - Page 7 Kpm2011-side-banner

• //GA_googleFillSlot("Enter_Upper_Side_230x210");
      GA_googleFillSlot("New_Enter_Upper_Side_230x160");

GA_googleCreateDomIframe("google_ads_div_New_Enter_Upper_Side_230x160_ad_container" ,"New_Enter_Upper_Side_230x160");

• //GA_googleFillSlot("Enter_Lower_Side_230x85");
      GA_googleFillSlot("New_Enter_Lower_Side_230x85");

GA_googleCreateDomIframe("google_ads_div_New_Enter_Lower_Side_230x85_ad_container" ,"New_Enter_Lower_Side_230x85");

CN Blue and Hyo Rim at Bang Bang
    Photoshoot

November 12, 2011 2:30 am babyvfan /
    Associate Writer

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblue-630x857

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblue2-630x856

Dooley Couple - Page 7 Cnblue3-630x838

Korea popular boy band CNBLUE and actress Seo Hyo Rim were at winter
    fashion shoot for Bang Bang. The main theme for this fashion shoot was
    to display a warm winter style.

Credits:
    Posted by:babyvfan /
    Associate Writer via en.korea.com

Source : Bntnews
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 13 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

Yonghwa and Shinhye in K ★ STAR LOVERS Magazine (11/11/11)

here are the scans, credit to Hanaruru

Dooley Couple - Page 7 F1943c4df49e367f6a63e50

Dooley Couple - Page 7 B35e1734f86ff39a55e7232

Dooley Couple - Page 7 63c0daf16a8c38606c22ebc

Dooley Couple - Page 7 9448bc897c60c2e6f703a62

More Huge and Clearer version of this scan (Mostly Yonghwa individual and ShinHwa/Dooley pic) HERE

credit to the uploader

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 8:35 am