Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+14
ivorynina
aroc61
Pammie
pypyn
nora
demi_zhu
jfp2268
barbiechan83
mssweet821
ilovedrama91
khulet29
lycille
megz
notnecessarytoknowme
18 posters

Let me Try (One Shots)

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 Empty Re: Let me Try (One Shots)

Post by mssweet821 Mon 26 Dec 2011, 9:44 pm

Its another sweet story that you create...thank you so much again for this...really LOVE your fanfic...I keep following all your fanfic posting here...you are so great writer...full of talent.

Thank you and God Blessed

Last edited by mssweet821 on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Mon 26 Dec 2011, 11:56 pm

-SIZZLING-

It's been a long time since they went to a club together. A little you know that this sweet girl keeps a party girl inside her Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 925919772 , though, she knows her limits and knows when to and when not to, maybe those are their differences. If she's like that, he's totally the opposite.
    They were drinking with people which belongs to common circle of friends. Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 196423304
    "Ommo, Keun Suk, why are you so quiet tonight, huh?" Hongki said, obviously teasing him
    "Aish, stop it"
    "He has a bodyguard beside him" BB said, then everyone laughed
    "Or maybe he's shy to show off his dance moves" Hongki added which made their tummies hurt t3
    "Ani, remember, he showed his sexy back dance to me" defended Shin Hye
    "But you're not together yet that time" Seo Hyun said, with her arms tangled with Yong Hwa
    "But, I know, he already likes me that time. Kekeke" she reasoned out.
    All of them showed off their teasing smile that made the couple blush
    "Aish, will you please keep those teeth, they're not good to see" Keun Suk yelled, they kept on laughing, while he, braced himself in Shin Hye's body, hiding his face on her shoulder.
    She returned the action by patting her head, she whispered in his ears "You look so cute, I miss this times"
    He raised his head a little to show off his smile which Shin Hye cannot resist, making her pinch it. He crinkled his nose then returned to his previous position
    "Ommo, look at this love sick puppy" BB cried out
    "You're just jealous coz you haven't met "the one" "Keun Suk defended himself, still at that position
    While they're having fun, Keun Suk noticed a man at his age which keep on staring at Shin Hye, he felt alarmed. He sat properly then pulled Shin Hye's head to lean it to his chest, he held her hand
    "Mwo?" she's confused
    "Stay, I'll tell you why later"
    ---
    They're at the dancefloor Let me Try (One Shots) - Page 3 3797643736 . At least they're safe at this place. The bar is filled with party-loving-high-profiled-people-that-would-not-mind-celebrity-couple people. They're filled with energy, dancing and grooving with the music, showing each other's dance moves.
    Keun Suk caught the guy looking at his girl again, what's worse is that he's going near her. He thought that he should make a move. He danced in front of her the usual bar dance moves (you know what I'm talking about right. Especially if you're a bar hopper, keke) he held her waist, then shared a hot dance with her. They were looking at each other's eyes, smiling and enjoying the moment. And as if scripted, the music changed from an upbeat and vivid music to a slow and sweet one.
    From his waist, he encircled his arms up to her back, holding her more closely. While Shin Hye, doing the girl's part, placed her hands on his nape. Their eyes sparkling and glittering, lips forming an upward curve

It's her hair and her eyes today
    that just simply take me away,
    and the feeling that I'm falling further in love
    makes me shiver, but in a good way.
    All the times I have sat and stared
    as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair,
    and she purses her lips,
    bats her eyes and she plays with me
    sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say,

"Ahh, I'm so lucky, dancing with the most beautiful girl in the world"
    She gave her nose a peck "Stop flattering me"
    "No, really.. It's true"
    She smiled "But at least, the most beautiful girl in the world is dancing with the most beautiful man on earth" she said getting even with him
    He can't help but to smile even more

cause I love her with all that I am
    and my voice shakes along with my hands,
    cause she's all that I see, and she's all that I need,
    and I'm out of my league once again.

"I love you" then touches her nose with his.
    "I love you too"

It's a masterful melody,
    when she calls out my name to me.
    As the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes,
    and I feel like I'm falling but it's no surprise.
    cause I love her with all that I am,
    and my voice shakes along with my hands,
    cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
    but I'd rather be here than on land.
    Yes she's all that I see and she's all that I need

He took this chance to see if the man is looking at them.
    Cheers. He is. He smirked then smacked her lips.
    He did that not to make the man feel envy, but to feel that she really is his, plus they have only limited chances spending their time like this
    They swayed from side to side feeling the beat of music rhyming with the beat of their heart

It's her hair and her eyes today,
    that just simply take me away,
    and the feeling that I'm falling further in love
    makes me shiver but, in a good way.
    All the times I have sat and stared
    as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair,
    and she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays
    with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say,
    cause I love her with all that I am,
    and my voice shakes along with my hands
    cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea,
    but I'd rather be here than on land.
    Yes she's all that I see and she's all that I need

---
    They were at their sits again, when Shin Hye excused herself to go to the washroom
    "Excuse me, I have to go to the washroom" then stands up, her hand was caught by his.
    "I'll go with you"
    Everybody laughed t3
    "Hyung, the washroom is just meters away from here, don't worry" Hongki said
    "And don't do it here hyung, go home now if you can't sop yourself" BB added
    They laughed more t3
    "Aish, stop that, you perverted minds" Keun Suk blurted out
    "Now if you will excuse us?" Making face then starts to walk hand in hand with Shin Hye
    "Really Oppa, you don't need to do this"
    "I must" he mumbled to himself
    "What?"
    "Nothing"
    He let her enter the washroom then waited for her outside, leaning on the wall, whistling. But he was surprised when he saw the man about a meter away from him, leaning on the wall as if waiting for someone too.
    "What the..?! This punk.. Aish f3 " he mumbled
    He's thinking of a way to send this man away *think* *think* *think*
    Shin Hye comes out, as soon she stepped outside from the wash room, he walked with big strides towards her, he grabs her then pushes to the wall.. then kisses her passionately, his arms on his waist, rubbing her back from time to time. She tried to break free because she was taken aback. He whispered through her mouth
    "I'll explain everything later, please.. just continue what we are doing"
    She trusts him so she did, jiving with his tongue inside, she can't help but moan
    His lips ran down to her neck, to her jawline, then near her ear. From there he whispered "The man infront of you, the one leaning on the wall keeps on staring at you since we arrived here. So your boyfriend gotta move.. must put fences around his girl" Then kisses her mouth fully again
    "I know, this is to send that guy away, but ahh.. It's getting hot" he thought
    She sees the guy, she wants to laugh because the guy looks embarrassed seeing their intense moment, but resisted it. She pulled away, held his neck looked at his eyes, then bit her lips.
    "Shin Hye! Stop that, you know that, that's a big turn on to me" He directed his eyes away from her lips
    She gigled, she nibbled his ears "You should have told me a while ago, so that we could make a plan."
    "I didn't coz you will tease me, being err..jealous"
    "Kekeke" then returns her lips to his lips, she bit his lower lip, sending hot sensations to him, while he's giving licks to her upper lip. She felt something warm inside her mouth, hers danced with his.. making both of them moan."
    She opens her eyes and sees the man gone, she pulled away from his lips.
    "He's gone"
    He didn't mind her, instead he kissed her again. He can feel that she's smiling in their kiss, he broke away
    "Why are you smiling?"
    "Coz I told you that he's gone and you keep on kissing me"
    "Mianhe, I was just carried away.." he releases her from his tight squeeze yet his arms remained at that position
    "What did we just do? Ommo.. I'm nervous"
    He pinches her nose "Don't worry, we're safe here, trust me"
    "Yeah, yeah."
    "I forgot to tell you, you're hot tonight, maybe that's why that man kept on looking at you"
    "Oh, only tonight?"
    "I mean you're hotter, you're sizzling!"
    Both of them laughed
    He went near her ears "And I didn't know that you're hiding a bold girl inside you" he pulls his face so she could see him smirk
    She hits his chest "Yah! That was just part of the act!"
    He showed a knowing and teasing smile.
    From that, he grabbed her hand again then walked towards their sit
    They sat wearing a big smile
    "What made the couple took so long,huh?" BB said, teasing them
    "And why are your lips swollen, huh?" Yong Hwa dared them to answer
    That made everyone laugh t3
    "Nothing, he just defended something that's supposed to be only his" she smirked
    "Yah!" he hugs her waist again and then hides his face behind her
    She grabs his head then places it in front of her where she could hug him back properly, she whispers to his ears "What's with this guy tonight? You're just so extra sweet"
    "I realized that there are many opponents out there, some are just quiet, but they really are many, and they're everywhere.."
    "Ommo, look at this sweet guy over here, don't worry you've won the competition even before meeting them" she pats his head, he smiles.

-

@jfp2268-yeah, but Shin Hye's stubborn too! HAHA
    @mssweet821-back2back fanfic for avid readers! Keke. Hope you would enjoy this one too, but it's kinda short..

The song posted above is Out of My League, I decided to post it because everytime I listen to this song, it gives shivers, I feel something different, dunno why. Anyways, if you want to listen to the song, link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWT1u8ez8KU (and I recommend you to listen.. keke)

Goodnight everyone! I hope you won't get tired in posting your comments here! Big thanks to everyone! :)
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:16 am

I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! mora more please.. yo10 yo10 maybe at the wedding day thinking yoyo hehehehe
    pypyn
    pypyn

Post by pypyn Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:57 am

Thank u interested and funy ra4 lurk
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Tue 27 Dec 2011, 3:35 am

OMO! Wonderful!!! Another incredible writer!

Thank you for the Out of My League lyrics and video.. I hope it's okay if I make it into an MV.. thank u very much again!!!
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:39 am

another beautiful fanfic!never get tired reading it!!!hope you'll never also get tired writing a fanfic for us!..thanks for your talent & effort doing this almost everyday!..Godbless u always notneccesarytoknowme!...it is always worth peeking to this thread every now & then because of people like you...kudos!...waiting for another fanfic!!kekeke!!!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

-SIZZLING-

hot hot hot....I'm hot right now reading this fanfic...lol...

thank you so much again really a back to back fanfic that you post is really make us happy and giggling all day...

I really love this SIZZLING fanfic one of my favorite coz you show here the other side of Shin Hye and how Suk being protected to her princes....I love the story it simple but you show everything when they are together...the intimate moment when they are together...how Suk feeling when he see some guys looking to his girlfriend....it a jump pack short story but its its like a long story for me...

Hope you going to create again like this ...I'm now addicted to your fanfic...please do some more fanfic like this...lol....thank you again and God Blessed you
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:33 pm

-FEEDBACK-
    "Hello?"
    "Hello, Shin Hye-ah! How are you?" George said
    "Fine thank you, and you?"
    "I'm fine too, what made the princess call?"
    "Oh, nothing.. just checkin' on you"
    "Shin Hye" Keun Suk calls out
    "Who's on the phone?" he added
    "Ah, it's George"
    "What the?!"
    Tenen!

nora- about the wedding, I'm still thinking how to do it.. Gotta make it special.. Keke

pypyn- hello! First time to see your username. Kekeke. Thanks! Hope to hear more from you!

pammie- ommo! Got some feedback from one of my idols. Kekeke. Thanks! *bows* and yeah, my pleasure if you would make one. The song's really something for me..

mssweet821- HAHA. So.. you want hot stories... HAHAHA. I wanted to project in this story their life as a normal couple, how couples show their affection with each other, and how they share intimate moments.. And then poof, the story was made. Kekeke.

Sorry for tricking you sweaty , not actually an update! HAHAHAHA. Mianhe, just wanna play with you dear readers! Kekeke

Keep believing,
    -notness
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

Mianhe, the line
    She gave her nose a peck "Stop flattering me"
    must be She gave HIS nose a peck "Stop flattering me" (-SIZZLING- FANFIC)
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:29 pm

feedback...makes me crazy!!!....is there a follow-up or a continuation?
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm

@jfp2268 - Sorry! I overlook your name! I should have put your name too... Anyways thank you for your comments, you're always there.. makes me happy :) And about the continuation? I think no? or maybe.. HAHA. I just put those things up. HAHA
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 28 Dec 2011, 12:09 am

FEEDBACK...your make me crazy on this...hahaha ...I thought its another beautiful story ... Good Title and nice introduction but some messages missing on this...really make me freak when I read you message at the bottom of your post....

you so naughty girl...hahaha...hope you will going to continue this FEEDBACK...waiting for another fanfic of your...Thank you again...
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Sat 31 Dec 2011, 10:58 pm

Hello Dear Readers!
    Happy New Year to everyone and I'm hoping for a better year to all of you, Keep safe!

Keep believing,
    -notnecessarytoknowme :)

PS: love the pic, the HHWW pic. Keke --,
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Fri 06 Jan 2012, 10:57 am

@notness-- hey sis when ka mgaupdate ng fanfic mo? hahaha ..
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Fri 06 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

You've gotta help, I can't think of anything to write. Suggestions, anyone?
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 06 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

why not try to write a fan fic them expecting a baby..i just want to see or witness even in fan fic only how geun suk will take care of shin hye while nursing a baby on her womb...notnecessarytoknowme, hope it's ok w/ you me suggesting an idea like this..
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 06 Jan 2012, 11:20 pm

@jfp2268 that 's a good suggestion... thinking yoyo weeeeee

@notness.. how about the revelation day?.. suk and hye ready to announce to the press that "we are dating!"... hehehe.. monkey kiss

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:05 am

yeah!...revelation day is also a good topic in a fan fic!...good idea ms. nora!
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Sun 08 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm

-HEARTBEAT-

They're at her room, cherishing their once in a blue moon intersecting free time. They're both lying at her bed, simply talking with each other.
    "Cut your hair"
    "What?"
    "Your hair, I didn't like it from the start"
    "Oh, why?"
    "Coz sometimes you look more beautiful than me"
    "Stop joking, even I, cannot surpass your beauty"
    "Aish... stop flattering me, but really, cut your hear Oppa" she said with a slightly pissed expression yo25
    "You don't like it? But I like my hair this way, plus when we were filming YMP, many took noticed of it, and they find it cute, oh even, Haneul"
    "Yeah"..."You look gay" she added, slightly inaudible
    "What?"
    "Nothing"
    "I heard that"
    "Then why ask?"
    "Aish! Do I look gay? Really..."
    She shrugs her shoulder
    He turns his back at her back, wanting some affection. And because they know each other very well, she knows what to do..
    She hugs him by his waist and smells the scent of his back "Hey, are you mad? Of course, you're not gay, I'm your girlfriend right?"
    He turns, facing her again around then pouts "Yes"
    "Well except if you have a boyfriend too"
    "Tsk" with a pissed expression he stood up
    She ran after him, feeling guilt taking over her body. She hugged him from the back and drown her face on his spine "Joke again, mianhe."
    Silence for a couple of seconds took over the place. He could feel that she's nervous, because of her hands that keep on moving. He gets away from the tight embrace and faces her.
    He is smirking! "So..? I won't cut my hair?"
    She hits her chest "Aish! I hate you"
    He giggled at her reaction, he always feel lucky when he is seeing her like this, he feels like he got the most gorgeous girl in town, even when she crying, shouting at him, anything, she's just so perfect. She's about to hit him again when he catches her wrists, he draws his face near her "You've hurt my feelings twice and you've hurt me physically once, kiss me." then pouts monkey kiss
    She breaks free from his hold "Go and get a kiss from that Haneul" with that she makes loud stomps towards her bed. She lays herself down the bed, facing the other side, then hugs her pillow, trying to sleep.
    Keun Suk followed her, with one knee kneeling on the bed trying to peek at her face, setting aside the pillow "Are you jealous?" he said in a concerned tone, but deep inside, he's smirking thinking yoyo
    "I'm not! how dare you say that I'm jealous? You're not that handsome dear" she said, in an insulting tone
    "If I will cut my hair, will I look handsome to you?"
    "Don't, SHE will be disappointed, her opinion matters the most" she's sounding childish
    He lies down too then hugs her from the back
    "Tsk" she pushes his arm away
    He reufuses "I won't go away unless you talk to me"
    She can't do anything but to sigh "Haiiiiiiiiii"
    Couple minutes of silence until they both fall asleep at the same position
    He was deep asleep, until a pair of arms snake through his neck. He's still sleepy so he looks at the owner of the arms with one eye open, he smiles, then puts his right arm at the small of the back of her.
    She was deep asleep too when she felt a hand rub her back, she opens her eyes and sees herself drowning at his neck. She freaks out then looks at his face if he's asleep. Congratulations. He's wide awake. She immediately untangles her arms and turns the other side. She was pulled by his hand
    "Oops, no backing out" he holds her tighter.
    She tries to escape but cannot. "I hate you!"
    "I love you too" he said in a very sweet and sexy voice
    She sighs, he smiles- obviously because she raises her white flag. He kisses the top of her head, smelling the scent of her shampoo. He puts his hands on her underarms and lifts her up so she would be with the same level with his head. They're faces very near to each other, and they're both looking at each other's eyes. He caresses her cheek, then kisses her forehead "Truce? Please? Please don't be upset anymore"
    "Yeah, fine." rolls her eyes
    "HAHAHA. Oh! I have a surprise for you! Wait for me here" he immediately stands up then rushes to his car. He goes back with a big box, he hands it to her.
    "Surprise" he smiles then gives her cheek a peck
    She opens it and was confused when she saw what's inside "W..what is this?"
    "That's the ultimate-eel-bundle-compiled-by-Jang-Geun-Suk-and-will-be-given-to-Miss-Park-Shin-Hye-only package"
    "Ehh" confuse yoyo
    "You said you are an eel." he said, smiling proudly
    The box contains every magazine, poster, product endorsements, director's cut, producer's cut, behind the scenes of all his dramas, movies, etc. he starred in.
    "You should feel honored, you're the only who's gonna have that" sounding like Tae Kyung
    "But.."
    "But what?"
    "But I don't need this because the real thing's in front of me?"
    "Yeah, that was flattering.. but you need that too, when you missed me"
    "Tsss."
    They're both scanning at every item, he shares something for each collectible she is holding.
    She sees something, she had a plan. She gets a CD case, "Oww.. this one looks nice, let's watch this.. and can you tell me something about this?"
    He grabs it to take a look what has gotten her interest
    "Aish!" surprised
    She bursts into laughter "C'mon let's watch this, I've never thought you starred in this drama. Look, it says Marry Me Mary, sounds good"
    "Forget it-that I did that drama"
    She tugs on his arm "Please?" then shows some puppy eyes.
    He sighs (of defeat) "Ahrasso"
    He stuffs the CD inside the player then holds her hand, he leads her to the couch. He is seated at the left most part, Shin Hye's beside him, his right arm leads her head to his chest so she could watch comfortably, he leans his head on top of her head too.
    "I'm so excited" yo10
    "Stop insulting" impatient he said in a flat voice
    "HAHAHAHA. I'm not" she giggles yoyo kiss my ass
    Most of the time he would yawn or sometimes take a nap and on sweet scenes he would tell her "Oh, shame on me." and she will just laugh.
    "Aish, are we really going to waste a two-digit number of hours watching that when in fact we seldom have time together?"
    "Then keep on sleeping, I'll just watch here"
    He closes his eyes again, they're still at the same position and her eyes are still glued on the TV screen. His sleep was disturbed by her head changing position, she drowns her head to his chest, not looking at the TV screen. With eyes still closed "Why?" she didn't answer. He look at the TV screen.
    "Oh.." It is showing the torrid kiss of Mu Gyul and Maeri on the alley..
    Their current position made it easy for him to hug her, so he hugs her tighter and kisses the top of her head "Oww.. you look cute when you're jealous, like that" then pats her head.
    "I'm not jealous, I'm sleepy"
    "Then why don't you look at the screen, you're missing the best scene"
    "Ehhhhhhhhh!" she breaks away from the hug "I hate you"
    "I love you too" he squeezes her again then sways theirselves from side to side "Look, you told me that I'm a great actor, right? So there's me, showing off my acting skills, but really there's no emotion at all inside me"
    She pulls her head to look at him and she said in a childish way "But still!!!!" then buries her head on his chest again.
    Somehow, you might see her irrational for being a celebrity herself and having a celebrity boyfriend and be jealous over a kissing scene, but she's a girlfriend too, and what can you expect her to feel seeing his man kissing some other girl even though that's pure acting?
    He breaks away from the hug and cups her face, he draws his face nearer to hers, until they could both feel each other's breath, closer, then he kisses her lips, soon, she kisses him back. While in the midst of kissing, he grabs her left hand and places it over his chest to where his heart is placed. She can feel his heartbeat, it's very fast, crazy. Maybe this is his intention of doing that-to let her know how fast can she make his heart beat.
    He pulls away from the kiss.
    "Oppa, it's so fast"
    He places one of his hands on top of her hand holding his chest "See? You're the only who can make me feel that thing"
    *Hugs each other*
    ---
    *Phone ringing*
    "Aish" she checks at the caller ID "Oppa? This early?"
    She presses the answer button "Hello, oppa.."
    "Hello, jagiya, please open the door for me, I have a surprise for you" he said in a very excited tone
    "Ahrasso, ahrasso, wait for me. I'll hang up"
    She fixes herself for a while in front of the mirror and runs downstairs. She opens the door "Come in"
    "So what's so surprising that you woke me up at this hour?" she asks
    "Mianhe if I woke you up, buti I just want you to show this" he pulls of his wig and shows his new haircut.
    He sees her shocked expression yo11 , he returns it by his smirk. thinking yoyo
    "Waking you up is worth it, right?"
    She immediately hugs him "Ommo, jagiya's too handsome!"
    He laughs and blushes at his compliment "Gumawo"
    "Stay for a while please? I don't want others to see my handsome Oppa yet"
    "Hmm... Possessive girlfriend"
    "HAHAHA" she caresses his cheeks "You look so MANLY now"
    "Excuse me?"
    "Ani, kidding."
    "So I don't look manly?"
    "I mean, you looked more manly now. Kekeke. I'm afraid more girls would run after you"
    "But I 'll run after you only"
    "You don't need to run after me, coz I won't run away from you"
    "Ahh.. this is so mushy"
    "HAHA, you started it Oppa"
    ---
    She browses the Internet for some updates and a headline gets her attention "Jang Geun Suk: I'm more scared of losing someone than losing my hair - he answers reporters why he cut his hair, has he found the one?"

"Crazy" she whispers...

---

Hello! I'm sorry that it took so long to give you an update
    @jfp2268, nora- I read your suggestions late, I've started already before I read them. Kekeke. But your suggestions are interesting, check out for my next update. Most probably, it will about them having a baby weeeeee

@JKS- please do cut your hair
    HAHAHA

Enjoy reading!
    -notness
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

@notness...nice fan fic again...very very cute!...thanks....will wait for those fan fics!
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:49 pm

@notness waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! komawo for updating you're ff... i really love it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nakakakilig sobra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for your update ahahaha mw yo3 uah!!!!!!
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Mon 09 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm

Yeah, thanks!! And a bigger thanks for 2K views!! Weehee.. Gotta celebrate now, and I passed the La Salle Entrance Exam!! I'm only turning college, HAHA. UP be nice too!!!
    That was a little off topic.. err. HAHA
    Whatever, Maraming Salamat!

-notness
    aroc61
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by aroc61 Mon 09 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

notnecessarytoknowme,

may 2 akong anak sa dlsu batch 108 and 109, at sa parehas sila ng ccs.
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Tue 10 Jan 2012, 2:35 am

@notness naks! chukae! congrats sis.. :D
    ahihihih.. Fighting!!!!!!!

@aroc61 weeehh! you're a filipina too?! ahahah lol!
    aroc61
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by aroc61 Tue 10 Jan 2012, 2:32 pm

yes, a mother of a boy and a girl studying at dlsu and am turning 51yrs old this feb and a

solid fan of kuenshin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:57 pm