Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dooley Couple - Page 15 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+26
drama-kawaii
imacesca
notnecessarytoknowme
kei
RoselleXD
widari
simplemind
frojojack
chinheyong
minstar
grace juezan
nora
pypyn
trix1307
jadeyblue
khulet29
mssweet821
bsjsucchini
cassie
jgslvspsh
lycille
xxinz
marrsq
feliciawst
demi_zhu
sonbaesen
30 posters

Dooley Couple

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Empty Re: Dooley Couple

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 24 May 2012, 9:21 pm

I love this song..

TearDrops in the Rain:

credit to the uploader
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 24 May 2012, 11:36 pm

Juniel and Yong Hwa's Fool MV:

*I love this song hehe.. weeeeee

credit to the uploader
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 26 May 2012, 12:15 am

@CNBLUE_4's twitter : (waiting 4 trans) 여러분...오랜만!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 햇빛이 너무강해요... 이제 날씨도 더워지는군요ㅜㅠㅠ여러분!!! 언능 보고싶어요!!! 언제보나아아아아아아~~~ㅋㅋㅋ저 보면되게반가울거같죠?ㅋㅋㅋ큭큭 밀당중.....ㅡㅠㅡ여러분몸잘챙기시구 조만간빨리뵈요오오오~~~!!!그리고 셀카는...다음번에 제대로다시찍어서 !!!!ㅋㅋㅋ뿅

[Trans] Everyone…It’s been a long time!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s too sunny…The weather is getting hotter…All of you!!! I want to see you soon!!! When will I seeeeee you~~~ㅋㅋㅋ Does it seem to be glad when you see me? ㅋㅋㅋKeke push & pull tactic…._ㅠ_ Everyone, take good care of you & see you sooooooon~~~!!! And my selca…next time I will take selca of me properly again !!!! ㅋㅋㅋ pong

Dooley Couple - Page 15 534220_394994227210937_304252562951771_1116225_1507159944_n
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Sat 26 May 2012, 1:56 am

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Dr. Seuss

The world is round not flat. Which makes it 3 dimensional not 2. Why do we condemn and resort to calling people names like "STUPID" just because they have a different of opinion? Is your world 2 dimensional? or is your life without dimension at all and the main purpose of it is to spazz one couple without even knowing the full details or having your own views rather than what is forced on to you?

I do not appreciate being called STUPID just because I love the DOOLEY COUPLE and I believe in them.

Perhaps before being blinded by your obsession, you should learn manners and decorum. At this rate, you will be banned in all the other bigger sites.

What is the problem if PSH is with YH? is YH a leper? does he have contagious diseases that we don't know of? As far as I know, he is smart, handsome, humble, diligent and WEALTHY to boot. He too can buy a porsche or an Audi coupe if he wants too. But, YH is a low profile guy who does not need to flaunt his wealth to feel wealthy. It's called having CLASS, good manners and upbringing.

Lets not even mention having International exposure and experience. JAPAN does not count as it is a neighbor who looks at Korea with empathy. Don't know what I mean...open the history book. Learn something rather than just spazzing.

I say what I mean and mean what I say..to paraphrase Dr Seuss...

I stand by what I have said...YH have deep feelings for PSH and PSH has it too just that she does not know it yet. Soon, she will realize that it is better to love somebody who loves you more than you loving him...and YH definitely loves her very much.

No matter which rock some of us have crawled out from, I'm sure you have heard the saying " LET THE BEST MAN WIN"... If PSH has even an ounce of common sense and good instinct, I believe she will eventually choose the right one for her.

I have said this many times before and DEMI can vouch for this, all this spazzing is just fun and games, enjoying camaraderie and friendship between netizens from all over the world. This is suppose to be fun not WAR. Don't you have a life? don't you have something more important than to call somebody STUPID for having a different opinion on matters that makes no difference in the world we live in. That shallow and naive? I feel so sorry for you.

This post is harsh I realize that. On the other hand please don't go around calling people STUPID for having a different opinion than you. Next time do not so easily call people STUPID, but if you do than wait for the consequences of your action.

I LOVE U DEMI and I feel bad about this. But, I need to say my piece.

I sincerely apologize to JEN as well. Hope we are still friends.

PEACE from an AHJUMMA.
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 26 May 2012, 4:17 am

Hi Maz!!

so you heard about that post too?? hahahahahahaha...no worries now my friend. I have already given her a piece of my mind but I asked admin to remove my post to keep the peace here in the site.....and like what you would always tell me, spazzing should just be fun...... I have visited different YongShin threads and YS fans are really one of the nicest...They post and spazz w/o bashing any of PSH's ANJELL friends. So I really think calling YS names was uncalled for....

I agree with you that Yong Hwa is one great guy....I mean really, the more one gets to know him, the more one cannot help but love his sincerity and humility, his talent, the values he holds and the cute face he possesses. His love is pure and brave....traits very rare amongst young, successful men.....so if I'm asked who my ideal son-in-law is, I would say YONG HWA without batting an eyelash! hahahahahaahahaha....well, whoever he ends up with someday, is definitely one heck of a lucky girl!!

I really am very happy and thankful Maz that our friendship has lasted this far and has gone beyond spazzing world....I'm glad that we have chosen to preserve and value our relationship more. I definitely would want to meet you in person soon....when I'm there, you have to take me around and drink the best milk-tea ok? Thank you for your post and your support....I Love You too Maz! s2

To close this, I am posting this video of YH.....chek out his eyes..it keeps darting to his left....I wonder why, Maz... hahahahahahahahaah

"What is essential is Invisible to the Eye....."

s3
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Sat 26 May 2012, 1:48 pm

Thank you DEMI....

We have been through a lot together, whatever may come in the future, DONUT & JELLY together!!!

Being young, wealthy and famous; all this comes with a price, PRIVACY. His life is not his, it belongs to his company and some extend his fans. He has to adhere to the rules. But,as the saying goes, ...'If there's a will there's a way...'

One day I hope to see the Dooley Couple be like HARA & Jun Hyung, Publicly announced their relationship. I hope to see them like this someday...

Dooley Couple - Page 15 20116284441p2l4zoo_t5_7032[/img]Dooley Couple - Page 15 Capture2-1

Freely enjoying their dates, holding hands and share a few quiet moments in their busy schedule. It does not have to be anywhere fancy, Hara & Jun Hyung took a walk behind the studio after their recording as well as the park after Jun Hyung came back from his Japan tour . He went straight to pick up Hara and took her walking at the park holding hands. They made time for each other. I totally respect them!!!

One day these images of the Dooley couple will be for real. Until that time arrives, I will just have to be satisfied with these cute pictures and knowing that YH gave PSH a french kiss...hahahahaha

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Capture4Dooley Couple - Page 15 Capture21

I'm also a fan of Hara & Jun Hyung, Leetuk & Sora, Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Woon and my all time FAV couple Yoon Eun Hye & Kim Jook Kook. ANYBODY WANTS TO CALL ME STUPID????

Demi, I can't help it, UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS, when I see one of them walk down the isle without the other person, only than will I stop believing in YEH & KJK...in the meantime I will be doing some 'GENOCIDE' just to make sure nobody comes in the way...hahahahah!!!!

WOW, I'm a DAG KILLER f3

THE WITCHES RIDES AGAIN..hehehehehe Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 27 May 2012, 4:58 pm

hi maz!!

I'm not really a fan of hara and jun hyung but i have to say...they look good together...!

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Capture21

I have always said that I admire Yong Hwa's BOLDNESS. If he wants something, he goes and gets it without FEAR, without HESITATION.....but I've never realized how BRAVE this guy is until I saw this episode of Running Man.....OMG Maz, YONG HWA went head-to-head with KIM JONG KOOK and ELMINATED HIM!......WOW....!!!! he went against Mr. SPARTA???!!!! hahahahahaahahahahaha.....now my admiration and respect for JYH has doubled!!! t4 t4 t4 t4 t4

No wonder the Running Man Guys love Yong so much....they have seen him compete, and strategize and WIN....!! Remember the Baeksang MC said "It's a PITY" as a reply to what Shinhye said, that she is just friends w/ Yong Hwa? ....MC knows how good Yong is - as a man and as a person....further, what MC said proves how Yong Hwa is so well-liked and respected by his peers and sonbaes in the industry.... yo3 yo3 yo3 yo3

Check out this video.....it shows how competitive, determined and focused Yong can be if he wants to ACHIEVE HIS GOAL.....I think that fat lady ain't gonna sing but for Yong Hwa, Maz...!! hahahahaahahahaha.... cheering cheering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VjlZUZpfVM&feature=related

I LOVE YONG HWA....!!!!

P.S. Marrqs the "DAG Killer...." ~~~ love your name tag thinking yoyo

.....and the Witches Ride Again..... Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Sun 27 May 2012, 11:01 pm

hahahaha...

YH actually has appeared on RM 3 times. He is definitely a beloved Dongseang. One other really loved Donseang is Kim Hyun Joong.

YH was slaughtered mercilessly in the other episodes...hahaha...it depends on how The Commander feels. He had that lumbar operation remember?so his back gives him problem throughout RM. He also has a bad knee. If it's really bad he will wrap his knee up and u can see he limps on it. Besides he loves his donseangs! ( He's scared of ANTI FANS...LOL)

However, throughout RM history, YH has to be the most cunning guest of all. In one of the episode YH was trapped with no way out as the RM members were swarming around, YH changed his attire with his VJ and held the camera on his shoulder and walked out. He went quite a distance before the members realize that the VJ was not capturing anything but just walking away with the camera pointing downwards. KJK, HAHA & Gary gave chase and cornered him...

BUT IT WAS AN AWESOME PLAN. He was great in it.

YH is really smart. He is also very friendly and knows his manners around his HYUNGS. KJK is very particular about manners but he loves YH.

Dooley Couple - Page 15 MuscularYonghwa

JI YONG SHI~ DOMO DOMO SARANGHEYO!!!! Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 28 May 2012, 12:57 am

It seems that YH is working out at KJK's gym Maz......

Geez....did these 2 guys buff up for the HYE's??? ahhahahahahahaha thinking yoyo

Dooley Couple - Page 15 MuscularYonghwa

Dooley Couple - Page 15 20090226_kimjongkooknewsinglealbum_03

Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin HYE

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Thumbnail

Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun HYE

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Kim_Jong_Kook_Yoon_Eun_Hye_Family_Outing_1

credit to the uploaders of the pics... Dooley Couple - Page 15 2362866029

Last edited by demi_zhu on Mon 28 May 2012, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Mon 28 May 2012, 1:08 am

actually, YES...YH does go to the gym with KJK...LOL

KHJ plays football every Sunday with KJK....they have a team... and they practice together as much as possible....

DYING HERE...OMG! EUNNIE....KJK...

OK off to do some GENOCIDE...saw some disturbing pictures...I want to KILL HER SO MUCH!!!

really becoming a witch Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641

( I apologise for the seemly obsession with YH, KJK and YEH...will post something relevant to the topic next time yo3 )
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 28 May 2012, 1:30 am

Check this out.......

CNBlue's HYE YOU mv now with almost 2.5M hits!!! AWESOME!!!!

cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering

oooopppsss...sorry typo....i mean HEY YOU up there ... LOL lurk

Dooley Couple - Page 15 2362866029 Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 28 May 2012, 2:08 am

I'm posting 2 things:

1) Video of Yong Hwa and Juniel's Song "FOOL" w/ english trans...(of course this song was written and produced by Yong Hwa.....please take note of the lyrics and if you are wondering who his inspiration for this song is, please watch YAB again..... LOL )

2) Various pictures of YS taken behind the scene of Heartstring shoot.....I guess the pics will tell more than words or twits can say......

Dooley Couple - Page 15 536147_204398053014367_100003325215301_321710_1684714793_n

1 + 1 = 2 <------- that is my YS number equation for today......

FIGURES NEVER LIE ~~~ demi zhu thinking yoyo

Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641

credit to the picture uploader and to the person who sent me the YS pics...thanks! yo3
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 28 May 2012, 11:15 pm

Maz... check this out...

Same Shirt....Same Shoes...???

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Yongshinsameshirtnshoes

weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee fainted monkey fainted monkey fainted monkey fainted monkey

ok....lemme make some more of those special MAKE IT HAPPEN Brew..... Dooley Couple - Page 15 2362866029

thinking yoyo
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 29 May 2012, 1:45 am

WHY YONG HWA HAD ME AT "HYE YOU"....

AT BAEKSANG 2012

WHY WAS YONG HWA SO RESTLESS UP THE STAGE WHILE WAITING FOR HIS CUE TO SING??

(actually he was the only CNBlue member who was restless that night coz the other 3 were just so cool up there)....

Watch this first Vid....

at 0.38-0.39 Yong's eyes darted down left.....guess why?

Watch this second vid.....

at 0.24...on the foreground...do u see Shin Hye in front of Yong Hwa, talking to some elder guests...?? there you are folks....the reason why Yong couldn't keep still on the stage that night...HE SAW HER....!!

at 0.26....Shin Hye turns around to go back to her seat because the second part is about to start w/ CNBlue singing HEY YOU.... watch PSH, as she turns, she takes a look at Yong Hwa....but since Yong was (pretending) to be busy waving to his fans, Shinhye went on to walk towards her seat....

Now please DON'T tell me that Park Shin Hye did not notice Yong Hwa and was not paying attention to him.....THEY WERE BOTH VERY AWARE OF EACH OTHER THAT NIGHT.....they could feel each other's CHEMISTRY....

So even before Yong Hwa sang Hey You, he already knew that Shinhye was sitting on the left side of his stage.....

Definitely, Yong Hwa did not point at PSH all those times...but there were 2 instances where he really looked at her... that's at 1:35 and 2:32 of the second video.....

Yong Hwa, as I said before, has RIGHT ORIENTATION when he sings...he always faces his RIGHT....but that night at Baeksang, he kept facing his left....and those who have followed CNBlue all this time were all surpirsed to see a giddy, dancing JYH up the stage....!! and the Baeksang MC just gave us the reason why....He announced that he saw Park Shin Hye singing w/ CNBlue...!! Yong Hwa too saw Shin hye singing w/ him...that is the reason why he was soooo extra happy .....SHE WAS SINGING THE LINE "OH MY DARLING HYE YOU" WITH YONG HWA!!

Ok...some say they are friends....and PSH and YH themselves say they are just friends....BUT HECK...NOBODY BELIEVES THEM!! NOT EVEN MR. MC WHO WAS THERE AND CLOSELY SAW THE INTERACTION AND FELT THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN YONGSHIN COULD NOT DENY THE FACT that YS WERE "CONNECTING" that night....

Others also say that it's a ONE-WAY LOVE AFFAIR...only YH has feelings for PSH......REALLY NOW?? After seeing and watching HS BTS, pictures and interviews and after Baeksang night, I am not convinced that they only have friendship feelings for each other......coz what I saw and can draw from them is: THE YS FEELING IS MUTUAL.....Yong knows and feels her....Shin Hye knows and feels him too...

"YS say they are just friends???" hmmmmm.... In the Korean Entertainment Industry, REMEMBER the rule of thumb: Whenever they say they are going NORTH, they actually are going SOUTH.... thinking yoyo

Last edited by demi_zhu on Thu 30 Aug 2012, 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 29 May 2012, 10:46 am

YONG HWA's Success, Not by Luck....

Jung Yong Hwa's and CNBlue's journey to the road of SUCCESS had not been easy......it was a product of blood, sweat and tears....These 4 young guys deserve our kudos and respect for teaching us that success can truly be achieved thru hard work, sheer determination, focus, great teamwork, respect for each other and love for their craft/music....They have remained humble and simple and thankful to those who have helped them along the way....

t4 t4 t4 t4 t4 t4

I LOVE CNBLUE....!! s2

credit to romanticlo712 for the vid.... h22
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Tue 29 May 2012, 1:16 pm

DEMI...AWESOME ANALYSIS ON THE BAEKSANG EVENT VID!!!!

You are definitely right about Yong Hwa. He could not take his eyes off PSH on that nite. NO matter how hard he tried to look away, it was like he was pulled back by an invincible thread to look at PSH; smile at her and tell her how he feels using his music in front of an audience.

If just by turning and facing PSH does not convinced some, than who can deny the hand pointing towards PSH and singing SARANGHEYO.....

JUST AN ACT YOU SAY? STAGE PERFORMANCE? Possible...however, there are many other ladies present that nite that he knows personally, WHY SINGLE OUT ONLY PSH?

there's nothing else that I can add to what DEMI have laid out for us except DO NOT FORGET PSH was at the rehearsal of CNBLUE earlier in the day. She was seen sitting with YONG HWA and the boys chatting and joking around. Her attention was riveted only on Yong Hwa and nothing else.

On TOP of all this, to physically walk on stage and give flowers to PSH and only PSH is alike to DECLARING...hahahaha

Now, lets compare Yong Hwa back in 2011 and now. Back in May of 2011, YH guest on Happy Together with Gikwang, Simon D and a few other idols which you will see on the vid.

In this vid,they were talking about YH's scandal; Goo HARA and SULLI. You will notice that YH is not shy to admit that he was interested to know SULLI further. He admitted it like the man that he is. It was all fun and games back than,he was not serious about Sulli rather just being a hot blooded male when a cute girl is in the vicinity.

NOW compare that to April 2012 on Guerrilla Date when he was ask about 'GIRL FRIEND", he was taken aback and looked stunned. He was speechless for a few seconds before he recovered. There's a lot of difference on how he handled the Q about girls this time around. WHY? coz he is in love and in a relationship!

Of course, it could be anybody not necessarily PSH. HOWEVER, if you put 2 and 2 together i.e Baeksang nite ( and more stuff which will be revealed in due time), the probability of YH dating PSH has decidedly become WAY WAY WAY HIGHER THAN BEFORE!!!

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Capture-3

YH has always had feelings for PSH...and always will. If not, why did he called only PSH when he wrote the BANMAL song on WGM? PSH was on his foremost thought. He is always thinking of her.

DEMI, about the same shoes and sweater.I've got a feeling that once either YH or PSH uses them and its comfortable, they thought of each other and buys it for each other. Thats how they end up with the same clothes...SO CUTE!!!

Today's post I will leave with an excerpt of a song that was recommended by a 'friend' to PSH. She loves this song so much that she listens to it all day everyday....

....' Until one day, until the day I become a more handsome person, I will hide my feelings for you. Someday, someday, I'll come back. Now is not yet, not yet, the time. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This is all I can say to you right now. Someday, someday when I come back. I'll tell you: I love you, I love you, I love you. I'll show these feelings to you'...

The witches RIDES AGAIN...hehehehe Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641
    frojojack
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by frojojack Tue 29 May 2012, 8:00 pm

Hai this is the first time i post here. Just wanted to know where did u find out that shin hye and cnblue together during the baeksang rehearsal? I have been to many dooley site and never heard this news.
    Anyway no one can deny that yh sing hye you for shin hye. Love the mc haha. Thanks for all the news and spazzing moments dooliers. Sorry, bad english...
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Tue 29 May 2012, 11:16 pm

frojojack wrote:Hai this is the first time i post here. Just wanted to know where did u find out that shin hye and cnblue together during the baeksang rehearsal? I have been to many dooley site and never heard this news.
    Anyway no one can deny that yh sing hye you for shin hye. Love the mc haha. Thanks for all the news and spazzing moments dooliers. Sorry, bad english...

Hi...
    Your English is perfect. Even your tenses, I'm sure you are just being modest.

Actually it was the buzz among Dooley shippers abt that incident. Read it in one of the blogs that shipped Dooley couple. But now I can't seem to find that fan's blog anywhere. I would have included it if I could find it. Well, since I am not able to prove it, you can either believe it or not. 'I heard it through the grapevine'...hahahaha

BTW, you said you been to many Dooley site, could you tell me which sites there are? Coz in reality Dooley couple is not as big as Potato couple. Only selected few of us are true Dooley fans. I would love to go to these sites myself. Really hope you can give me the sites....Thanks in advance!

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 30 May 2012, 12:14 am

[TRANS] CNBLUE 1ST BOICE DAY MAY 5!
    -
    MC: Who comforts angry girl friend best.

Yonghwa: I am the best! I am the best!
    Jungshin: I've observed hyung for 4 years. Jonghyun hyung is really cool. Jonghyun doesn't care if she is angry or not.

MC: From Jungshin, how will you comfort your angry girl friend?
    Jungshin: Actually, myself as I am is enough. I never make my girlfriend angry.

MC: (To Minhyuk) What's your secret weapon?
    Minhyuk: I say my opinion. Jungshin is not the 1st place.

MC: Don't say your opinion. How will you comfort your girl friend?
    Minhyuk: I don't make my girl friend angry.

MC: You two don't make that situation. You said 'I am the best', Yonghwa ssi?
    Yonghwa: I WILL MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND ANGRY OFTEN, SO I WILL HAVE MANY CHANCES OF COMFORTING HER.

MC: How?
    (Yonghwa goes Minhyuk's behind and back hugged him, put his face into Minhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk feels shy, he turns around and hugs Yonghwa.)

------
    *KYAAA! TOO OBVIOUS OUR PRINCE! LEE SHIN'S BACK HUG? ^^ AND LEANING HEAD TO SHOULDERS.
    "YONGHWA-SSI ALWAYS LET ME TO LEND MY HEAD TO HIS SHOULDERS WHEN I'M TIRED AND HE ENCOURAGE ME" - SHIN HYE

Dooley Couple - Page 15 545762_397342696976090_667821048_n

Credit : saturnkr
    credit: YongShin

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 30 May 2012, 12:19 am

credit: Yongshin

[OFF CAM] KYAAA ! YONGHWA SO SWEET!!!
    CLICK THIS PPALI PPALI! : [http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg864/scaled.php?tn=0&server=864&filename=ba8.gif&xsize=640&ysize=640]

Dooley Couple - Page 15 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=864&filename=ba8

Dooley Couple - Page 15 582336_397341333642893_2135578200_n
    frojojack
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by frojojack Wed 30 May 2012, 9:02 am

Thanks for the warm welcome marrsq,

from my own dooleysional mind, i wanted it to be true but i want to be a responsible/sensible doolier so i will only spazz in my own corner.

actually i always try to find anything regarding the dooley couple such as news, tumblrs, twitter and sites. you are right there are not many dooley couple site as goguma couple i just hop to soompi and 'the nest' ( if you are truly doolier than you will know this site history) so for the correction not many sites just a few. hehe.

happy spazzing everyone!!!!!!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 30 May 2012, 11:42 am

Another Reason YH Got me at HYE You...

MAZ...THAT WAS AN EQUALLY AWESOME POST......Thanks!!

Another reason why Yong Hwa has earned my total love and respect after Baeksang is when he BOLDLY WALKED UP THE STAGE TO GIVE PSH FLOWERS (which he also did last year)....When he walked back up there, he knew that there could be negative write ups about him or his bachelor image might get questioned or he could lose millions of female fans....but YONG HWA DID IT ANYWAY....whether he went up there and presented Shinhye flowers as a friend, as a special friend or as a special special friend, or even as a suitor, that action was COMMENDABLE as far as I'm concerned.....it was a PERFECT GENTLEMAN's way.....

YES MAZ, IT WAS A DECLARATION....a declaration of HIS HEART's PUREST INTENTION to PARK SHIN HYE....it was a declaration of what Yong VALUES -- he showed the world that he values whatever RELATIONSHIP he has with Shinhye that he was willing to RISK HIS CAREER and HIS POPULARITY and HIS PEACE (coz that action could be taken negatively by some netizens) just so he could PROPERLY and RESPECTIVELY acknowledge PARK SHIN HYE that night....it was a declaration of GRATITUDE for all the support and love that PSH has given him and CNBlue.....it was a declaration that YONG HWA CONSIDERS PARK SHIN HYE A VERY VERY SPECIAL PERSON......

Dooley Couple - Page 15 554368_226468647470612_549634082_n

And where is ShinHye in all of these??? I am very very sure...that after BAEKSANG, when PSH went home and alone in her room, she tried to recall what happened that night at Baeksang (this is a normal dynamics of a person after a big event in his/her life - to REMINISCE). It was a very special night for her because she won a prestigious popularity award given to her by the KOREAN PEOPLE.....and SHINHYE will remember how this DASHING MAN whom she has dearly called BOLMAE-JUNG (Jung cute as he is), BRAVELY went up the stage to present his RESPECT and RECOGNITION of her achievements....she will remember how this guy has been there all these years for her --- to comfort her with his friendship, with a call, with his shoulder, or just with a SONG....ok, neither PSH nor JYH will admit that most of the songs that Yong Hwa COMPOSED were for and/or inspired by Park Shin Hye.....but if only one would read and listen to the lyrics of those songs, one will know and remember the drama story of SHINWOO and GOMINAM/NYU and the REAL-LIFE story of JUNG YONG HWA and PARK SHIN HYE.....

Dooley Couple - Page 15 542917_226468094137334_1653855948_n

Some people are laughing at the YS story. They say it's a fantasy, that it's not real, that it's just a product of an imagination of 2 ahjummas....but if one really look deeper and beyond this story, they might change their minds......YONGSHIN story is real and not a fantasy.....BAEKSANG PROVED THAT IT IS NOT A FANTASY.....BAEKSANG PROVED THAT IT IS TRUE, IT IS REAL....though hidden somewhere in the deepest recesses of the hearts of the 2 people in the YS story, the LOVE is real and TREASURED and is WAITING for its TIME.....it may happen, it may not.....but what matters to me now and to all the Dooliers is -- we are happy to know that the LOVE and FRIENDSHIP, the RESPECT and SUPPORT are REAL and PRESENT in the YONGSHIN RELATIONSHIP.....and since we know that the feelings are there and REAL, then the YS fans have the last laugh!! hahahahahahaahaha

Dooley Couple - Page 15 578286_226477477469729_1458756797_n

To close this , I will quote the lines of the song in your post Maz......

...' Until one day, until the day I become a more handsome person, I will hide my feelings for you. Someday, someday, I'll come back. Now is not yet, not yet, the time. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This is all I can say to you right now. Someday, someday when I come back. I'll tell you: I love you, I love you, I love you. I'll show these feelings to you'...

so this song was recommended by a "FRIEND" to PSH? I think she started listening to this song during HeartString shoot...so I have a good guess WHO THAT FRIEND IS.....and I think he responded to that at BAEKSANG.......I think he started the song by saying..... "I WANNA COME BACK", then pointed at her while singing SARANGHANIKA.....He is now more ready, he is now more handsome and popular and buffed up (no wonder Yong has this gorgeous body now!! LOL)

For the YONGSHIN/DOOLEY doubters, we are not forcing you to believe us...but if you really don't believe YS story, then why do u even find time to read our posts? It could only mean one thing....that you yourselves DO BELIEVE that THERE COULD BE SOMETHING BETWEEN YONSHIN Couple ... thinking yoyo

YONGSHIN FEELING IS MUTUAL..... :butterfly hear

credit to the pics uploaders and to Pypyn for posting the pics at my FB.. yo3

let's ride.... Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641

Last edited by demi_zhu on Wed 30 May 2012, 1:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Wed 30 May 2012, 12:33 pm

@demi

you truly are a spazzer! ahahahahaha!!!!
    i agree with you sis heartstrings already end they don't need to do any
    fan service just to show up like that what yongwha did at baeksang was a
    truly gentleman way with all honesty monkey kiss and i salute him! i really have high respect for a man who have guts to show what they really feel that's why i also respect lmh keke.

are you a brand new born again shipper? ahahahahahaha!!!

marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Wed 30 May 2012, 12:49 pm

hahahahaaa....NICE ONE DEMI!

Thanks for watching my back...you know I've got your back always!!!

hhhmmmm...why are there so many people bristling about what 2 GORGEOUS AHJUMMAS are saying about 2 souls that looks good together?
    ...I WONDER...WONDER...WONDER WHY???

let's ride...to DOOLEYLAND Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 15 3843164641

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 30 May 2012, 1:20 pm

@simplemind

Hi Sis!!! thanks for your post....   yo3

Hahahahahahaha....a born-again shipper....well u can say it that way...more like....I saw the LIGHT .... ahhahahahaahahahaha....   Dooley Couple - Page 15 1623596620

Ok this is just my stand....I LOVE YONGSHIN couple.... I have always LOVED PARK SHIN HYE...she is the reason why Im in this spazzing world.....and whoever the MAN who SHOWS HIS LOVE AND RESPECT TO PSH, will earn my love and respect too.....

It's not important to me whether YONSHIN would end up together or not....what's more important right now is I am enjoying and happy spazzing on these 2 IDOLS --- PSH and JYH --- I believe they are 2 of the most wonderful artists I've seen....at their young age, they have achieved so much...and yet, they have remained a GOOD DAUGHTER and a GOOD SON (Yong Hwa never got drunk or went home late as respect to his mother)....most importantly, they have remained GROUNDED and HUMBLE and Level-Headed....Neither Success nor Fame changed the values they hold nor the way they treat the people who have supported them all these years....

So If I were YH's mom, I would choose someone who has the same background, values and mind-set as my son... hahahahahahaahahaha

YONGSHIN FEELING IS MUTUAL....  thinking yoyo

"To Each His OWN CORNER....."  ~  demi zhu

Last edited by demi_zhu on Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 9:25 pm