Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

peaches
    KeunShin Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by peaches Thu 08 Sep 2011, 4:46 am

I've found something interesting. http://www.soompi.com/news/jang-geun-suk-ive-imagined-dating-kim-yuna key word...he was really dating someone else at that time. kim yuna response http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/09/news-scandal.html this all happened in 2010 and jks started to mention his mom liking shin hye in december 2009. could it be hahaha
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Thu 08 Sep 2011, 4:58 am

peaches wrote:I've found something interesting. http://www.soompi.com/news/jang-geun-suk-ive-imagined-dating-kim-yuna key word...he was really dating someone else at that time. kim yuna response http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/09/news-scandal.html this all happened in 2010 and jks started to mention his mom liking shin hye in december 2009. could it be hahaha

omo!! really!!! thank you peaches for posting that news...wow ilove it....it's look like a revelation for suk...hahahha...

@peaches welcome in the site.....

hope u can share more post in this site...

and once again WELCOME and ENJOY
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:00 am

@ liza aka brutal.....

thank you for the MV

its really lovely....

Im waiting for more!!!! love it sis...
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:09 am

xxinz wrote:Teehee!! Just some of my fanart for Sukkiehye!!!^^^^ Hope you guys will like it!
    <br>
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 66ph

sistahhhhh xxinz hope u still know ME!!!! hahahha missing u alot as in....

welcome to the site..hope we can see more post of you here...

i love the fanarts sis...you're really something....

i know u love our KEUNSHIN COUPLE....just as we do.....

im just too ecstatic to saw ur post here... LOVE IT sis...
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:19 am

Im here hehehe!
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

[Taiwan magazine] Fans – Sep 2011 issue
    Posted on September 8, 2011 by aphrael77
    Scan credits as tagged
    English translation: Aphrael77

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Fan161239889134f0b389d1

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Fan26123989175160fac7a5

This pair of compatible, new-generation screen lovers Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye (PSH) reunited recently for the product endorsement work for Codes Combine Haiker, much to the delight of their supportive fans who look forward to seeing them together again as lovers in a drama.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Fan3612453072060c415205

Another collaborative product endorsement

Since spring/summer this year, JKS has been the men’s ambassador for Codes Combine. It is not surprising that JKS with his effective endorsement appeal can successfully continue as the ambassador for autumn/winter 2011. The new women’s ambassador is PSH. Due to her range of expressive body language and facial expressions, she successfully brings out the different flavours of autumn/winter fashion styles.
    JKS and PSH are often brought together by fate. Not only have they acted together in “You are Beautiful” which boosted their popularity in the whole of Asia, further back in the past they had also endorsed cosmetics brand Etude House and even filmed a kissing scene in the advertisement! So hot!

High-popularity idol that everyone loves

JKS’ popularity in Asia is rising every day. He has accepted many product endorsements in Korea, and even in China and Japan. Recently, the Japanese media has reported that JKS’ product endorsement fee in Korea and Japan is the highest amongst celebrities, from which his influence and endorsement effectiveness are evident. Also, JKS’ high level of cooperation is one of the important reasons why he is favoured as an ambassador. The autumn/winter collection of Codes Combine is a continuation of the previous season’s Street Outdoor look, and uses mix-and-match to make the overall look more complete and full of character.

cont..

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Fan46124536642367af5266

Romantic feelings – true or false?

During their endorsement photo shoot, JKS and PSH accepted a Korean media interview and from their natural interaction, one can sense that their relationship is very good. JKS and PSH had revealed before that JKS’ mother would love to have PSH as her daughter-in-law, and this topic was raised again at the interview. JKS said, “My mother likes PSH and wants me to find a chance to bring her home.” PSH said, “JKS’ mother really dotes on me. We first met at YAB’s fan-meeting. When she saw me, she grabbed my hand and said she wanted me to be her daughter-in-law.”

Their ideal lover is not each other

Although JKS’ mother wants PSH to be her daughter-in-law, the Korean media especially searched for PSH’s previous interviews and found out that PSH had only publicly complimented Won Bin for his handsome looks when asked for the male artiste that she admired most, and did not mention JKS at all. It was a great blow to JKS, but the playful JKS responded by saying that between PSH and Kim Ha-neul (his recent co-actress in YMP), Ha-neul was closer to his ideal type. The two kept bickering during the interview and enlivened the atmosphere.

Nearly 100 scarves in his collection

JKS pays attention to his attire and has his own unique fashion interpretation. His fashion style has never been similar to other male artistes, mainly because he does not blindly follow fashion and has his own opinion. The slim JKS has a waistline that does not lose to a girl, and sometimes his dressing leans towards the gentle side. When JKS is shopping and sees female accessories that he likes, he does not mind it and would dare to try it. As he works in Japan more frequently these days, he will also go shopping there and reveals that he likes to dig for treasures at Isetan and Harajuku. If in Korea, he would shop more frequently at the new Myeon-dong area. Knowing how to mix and match fashion, JKS has close to 100 scarves and shawls of all kinds, and some of them were gifts from fans!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Fan56124536882e5ff8a564

Admires Japanese idol SMAP

On 20th last month, JKS had a fan-meeting in Japan and conversed in Japanese throughout the whole event, which touched all the fans there. JKS said, “Usually I will practise speaking Japanese, but in the course of work, I am worried that my level of Japanese may give rise to misunderstanding, so I would have a Japanese translator.”
    On his tips for learning Japanese, JKS said, “I learn mainly from Japanese television. I like to watch SMAP X SMAP, and Kimura Takuya is the Japanese artiste I love most. Recently, I attended their programme as a guest, and saw how, at the age of 40, they sacrifice their image to be comedic, which touched me and I admire them more. During the programme, I was very happy to taste the kimchi soup that Kimura and Shingo cooked! As Kimura is my idol, I was very nervous to attend their programme.”

Playing 2 roles in “Love Rain”

With a hectic schedule in Asia, after filming “You’re my Pet”, it has been confirmed that JKS will act in drama “Love Rain” which starts filming in September and will air early next year. “Love Rain” describes the pure romance of the 1970s and the modern love story, and the process of how two different generations pursue love. JKS will act two different roles of father and son, and expressed his happiness to work with Seok-ho Yun, renowned director of the Four Seasons dramas.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Fan66124537166782538913

Plus – Photo Shoot behind-the-scenes. Check it out!

At 5 pm on 28 July, JKS and PSH were doing the photo shoot for Codes Combine autumn/winter collection. Their endorsement photos will be revealed at major Korean malls from this month, and an advertisement video is coming up!

Pic captions

Left column (top down):
    - JKS oozes charm at the camera
    - Midst of Korean media interview
    - JKS fights to be the photographer. In “Love Rain”, he also acts the role of a photographer.

Middle column (top down):
    - PSH shows her mature side
    - Looking at the photo shoot results
    - Beautiful pic of PSH
    - Small studio crammed with workers

Right column
    - JKS loves to mix and match scarves
    - Wherever JKS is, the atmosphere will be full of
    laughter

Credit: jangkeunsukforever

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

Another rumor put to rest..... :cheers: )

Japanese Model Makimu denies the rumors of she and Jang Keun Suk are in love in her official blog. http://ameblo.jp/makimu-makimu/archive1-201109.html

Credit: Sa_sha26

Due to Sukkie's high popularity...it is expected that people will spread false rumors to gain fame.... :( ...hope this would put to rest on anymore speculation on this matter... :) :cheers:

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

Since the article of our couple is published...i think it's appropriate to post the vids of the interview... :bounce:

Our Royal Hallyu Couple.... ❤

Credit to uploader

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 9:19 pm

Sukkie's tweets today...clarifying the rumors about him and the Japanese model.... :)

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Ring392608923

Translation: Wahahaha, Jang Keun Suk's love rumors! There wasn't a news of Jang Keun Suk's love rumors for the past 19 years since debut. Hehe - This is the power of Gun-Chan! Hahaha! http://twitpic.com/6hqyzf

RT @treeJ_company 읗하하하하 장근석 열애설!! 데뷰 19년만에 열애설 감사 흑흑 ㅡ 이것이 근짱의 위력인가 ㅋㅋㅋ笑! http://twitpic.com/6hqyzf

Jang Keun Suk officially denies rumors with Model Makimu. She is just his friend's niece and was invited to dinner with everyone. Jang Keun Suk is currently busy with filming and concerts.
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/634bf1f2gw1dky4xz378zj.jpgcr: weibo

Translation by sa_sha26

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:10 am

ENJOY MY FELLOW KEUNSHIN'S
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 09 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:

ENJOY MY FELLOW KEUNSHIN'S

I looooovveee this video Sis!! You're the MAN...girl...LOLLL

Thanks so much for making another great vid...i was right about you liz...you are a BUNDLE of TALENT and FUN!!

I miss YAB....miss Suk and Hacci in a drama....but let's keep our hopes up....who knows, maybe they will do a project soon... :cheers:

KEUNSHIN FIGHTING!! ❤
    erikaeam
    erikaeam

Post by erikaeam Fri 09 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

Found another similarity from our couple during mmm & hayate filming... :bounce:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Gs-clouds

Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

And Sukkie just confessed to us once again! Hahaha! :cheers:

He said that he did not mind the scandal/rumor because he was dating someone else at that time... Hahaha! His scandal with Kim Yu Na dated back June 2010... OMO!!! 2010? And he was dating.. *ahem*.. his RADIO PRANK FOR SHIN HYE happened AUGUST 2010, during his birthday! Haha! Now, do you all get what I mean! Yeba!

Oh and he mentioned "I was dating someone else at that time..." Yes, "WAS" because now, he is not dating HER anymore. He is actually M-A-R-R.. oops.. Demi dear, pls don't kill me!!! :lol: :cheers:

Hail to our Prince J and to the King of Hallyu.. you and your big mouth Suk! :bounce: Love you forevah!
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Suksept8pic2
    Sukkie proudly wearing his TWO RINGS! Now, with all the rings that these two have.. I am lost now which of the rings are these! Haha! :lol:

jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:49 pm

boy! am i happy to read all your posts and investigations again sis pam. i was missing you (the pmd) so bad and am so glad to be here, :D :cheers:
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:47 am

@jgslvspsh

Welcome! We are glad to see you here too..

And kamsahmnida for everything you said! :D

KeunShin is so real!!!
    trix1307
    trix1307

Post by trix1307 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 4:46 am

cassie wrote:

Sukkie's tweets today...clarifying the rumors about him and the Japanese model.... :)

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Ring392608923

Translation: Wahahaha, Jang Keun Suk's love rumors! There wasn't a news of Jang Keun Suk's love rumors for the past 19 years since debut. Hehe - This is the power of Gun-Chan! Hahaha! http://twitpic.com/6hqyzf

RT @treeJ_company 읗하하하하 장근석 열애설!! 데뷰 19년만에 열애설 감사 흑흑 ㅡ 이것이 근짱의 위력인가 ㅋㅋㅋ笑! http://twitpic.com/6hqyzf

now i do believe that sukkie is really good in hiding his relationships because like what he said he never had any scandal for the past 19 yrs... and remember when he said that there will be no scandal about him dating PSH but there might be news about marriage... :lol!:

sukhaccInlove
    sukhaccInlove

Post by sukhaccInlove Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

Pammie wrote:And Sukkie just confessed to us once again! Hahaha! :cheers:

He said that he did not mind the scandal/rumor because he was dating someone else at that time... Hahaha! His scandal with Kim Yu Na dated back June 2010... OMO!!! 2010? And he was dating.. *ahem*.. his RADIO PRANK FOR SHIN HYE happened AUGUST 2010, during his birthday! Haha! Now, do you all get what I mean! Yeba!

Oh and he mentioned "I was dating someone else at that time..." Yes, "WAS" because now, he is not dating HER anymore. He is actually M-A-R-R.. oops.. Demi dear, pls don't kill me!!! :lol: :cheers:

Hail to our Prince J and to the King of Hallyu.. you and your big mouth Suk! :bounce: Love you forevah!

:flower: :flower: :flower:

ahahha..nice sis pam... :albino: :albino:
    would be very happy if they finally declare or say it in public one day..wahhh...no matter wat the rumors say what is true is that they remain strong and sparkling in love with each other with his one and only cute and lovely pigrabbit.. ❤ ❤ :bounce:
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

@trix and sukhacci thanks for the post...

hahaha suk really good in hiding!!! as well as our hacci...

well as long as their happy and so much IN LOVE...who are we

to disturb them.....?!!! hahahha

ENJOY it FOREVER KEUNSHIN....

we just here waiting for that perfect time!!!

KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS YEBA YEBA!!!!

panda panda....
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sat 10 Sep 2011, 3:35 pm

Trix wrote:

now i do believe that sukkie is really good in hiding his relationships because like what he said he never had any scandal for the past 19 yrs... and remember when he said that there will be no scandal about him dating PSH but there might be news about marriage...

Pammie wrote:
    And Sukkie just confessed to us once again! Hahaha!

Great catch there....sis pam and trix.... ❤

Keunshin Shippers...

The Knee Drop Guru Show is all about honesty and confessions...and our Sukkie has...confessed he is dating...all the way back as early as...before June 2010...and who else can it be accept with our Shinhye...whom Sukkie has been announcing to the whole of Asia since Dec 2009 up until as recent as August 2011 in their MBC TV Section....that his mother likes Shinhye very much...and with Shinhye there this time to verifies it by aknowledging... Sukkie's mother does indeed dotes on her and wants her as her daughter-in-law...with Sukkie sitting besides her and nodded his head as Shinhye was recounting the moment when...Mama Jang said that she likes Shinhye as her daughter-in-law...which is also another form of confession made by our couple... :bounce: :bounce:

Our Keunshin Couple are now seen everywhere with their Codes Combine Billboards at subway stations in Seoul.... ❤

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 738e3411jw1dkns0k1994j

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sat 10 Sep 2011, 3:50 pm

Shinhye's arrival from Beijing to Gimpo airport, Seoul on the 28th of August 2011....

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Shringx4s6
    Credit pics to xxinz

Shinhye is wearing a ring on her left hand ring finger...hmmm... ;)

peaches
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by peaches Sat 10 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

i'm shocked nobody talks about shin hye wearing what it looks like a mini diamond ring charm or pendant necklace at the codes combine fan signing. it's too small for the fingers. mini engagement ring?
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sat 10 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

Hi,peaches

Actually,we have all notice the pendant ring that Shinhye was wearing at her Codes Combine autograph signing event... :D ..we did not elaborate on it bcoz we have not been able to get a clear pics of Sukkie wearing it...if you do... please share it here with us...thanks in advanced... ❤

Meanwhile,I'll like to share a pics of Shinhye and Sukkie here..... ❤ ❤ ❤
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Coupler892fc0dbgw1dkx27

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 10 Sep 2011, 7:26 pm

cassie wrote:
    Shinhye's arrival from Beijing to Gimpo airport, Seoul on the 28th of August 2011....

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 3 Shringx4s6
    Credit pics to xxinz

Shinhye is wearing a ring on her left hand ring finger...hmmm... ;)

@Cassie

Thanks for posting this Cass.....yup, definitely that's a ring on Hacci's left hand ring finger. I tried to zoom in/enlarge the pics to have a closer look at the ring but the pics becomes too blurred. However, i can at least make a guess that that ring is the gold band "wedding ring", which I believe is the other half of Suk's ring (the one he wore at his first Codes Combine Fan Signing in late Feb or early March 2011.

For perspective, the PMD had previously identified 3 "Official Rings" of the KS couple:

1) the thin silver ring which Hacci always wear
    2) the Tiffany ring which is a band w/ a small stone on it (both Shinhye and Sukkie own an identical piece and which they both wore at the SBS awards in 2009).
    3) the "wedding ring" which is a plain gold band with silver rim. Suk wore his at the CC signing, while Hacci wore it at the first Hayate Press Conference.

I would like to beg your indulgence because I do not have the pics of those rings at the moment as all my picture files of the couple are in my other laptop which is right now busted :(.

Will post it on this thread as soon as I retrieve my files.

KeunShin couple owns a lot more his/hers rings and accessories but so far the above 3 rings are the PMD's "official" rings because based on our previous investigations, these rings public appeared almost at the same time as the significant events occured in our Couple's (love) story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:18 am