Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by demi_zhu Sat 05 Nov 2011, 3:40 pm

megz wrote:
    [News Highlight] If Kim Ha-neul and Yoona fall into the water, who will JKS save first?

My POV today is if suk is a veteran in providing witty answers to awkward ques why doesnt he do so whn faced with even simple questions regarding Hacci.. h11
    is it because his mind is too fuddled with love to think up witty answers or is it because his inner conscience is rebelling against the lies as suk is known widely as a frank and outspoken person? h21
    Are these interviews a window into his soul? I believe there is a GRAIN OF TRUTH to them...

@megz

another awesome post there Megz...!!

Some people misunderstand Sukkie about denying PSH in public.....sadly, a lot of PSH fans have started disliking Suk for that.....

I hope that they can see how this guy struggles inside whenever the subject of interviews or talks involve PARK SHIN HYE....

Megz talked about how Suk's head gets muddled and his words/answers get jumbled up when he talks about Hacci...only one explanation...Jang Keun Suk is trying so hard to suppress his feelings so he won't blurt out the truth.....His heart tells him to scream his love to the world, but his mind tells him not to for his career's sake but MOST IMPORTANTLY for Shin Hye's sake....

I hope that more people would take a different perspective on how they see Suk's actions and reactions in public interviews.....

He loves Hacci...and protects her, even if he has to deny her in public .... it's not easy for Sukkie to do this believe me.... because like a normal guy who is in love he, too, would want to share to the world and proudly declare that he is in love...

But there is a time for everything....as there is time for evidences to show up....so let's patiently wait...that day for revelation will come.....

Meantime, let's pray for our KS Couple's fast recovery...they need to get back to great shape asap so they can fulfill their previous commitments...
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 349599370

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

megz wrote:
    [News Highlight] If Kim Ha-neul and Yoona fall into the water, who will JKS save first?

My POV today is if suk is a veteran in providing witty answers to awkward ques why doesnt he do so whn faced with even simple questions regarding Hacci..
    is it because his mind is too fuddled with love to think up witty answers or is it because his inner conscience is rebelling against the lies as suk is known widely as a frank and outspoken person?
    Are these interviews a window into his soul? I believe there is a GRAIN OF TRUTH to them...
    @ demi @ megz
    frankly speaking at first i dislike gs when i saw sbs video...but that is because i was hurt for psh...i saw psh eyes there full of pain.. i saw her in too much pain...but who am i to judge gs for what he is done? i know he has his own reason...yes megz i don't believe what he said before he let psh to get over gmn role. it's the other way around...seeing all the bts...japan fm and taiwan fm....
    about your post...yes, why everytime he was asked about psh he answered it all very confidently..he even share the stories about his mom...he can skip that answer if he want to..but he didn't. is it because that is his way to make up for shin hye for hiding the truth about them.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 05 Nov 2011, 5:13 pm

demi_zhu wrote:@erikaeam

hahahahahahahaha.....LOVE your SPOT the DIFFERENCE post..!!

as always, you never fail to amaze me with your posts ecka.... yo3

i couldn't find anymore similarities...you have better vision than me so i think you've covered it all.... thinking yoyo

i like the DT, Suk's white coat and the RIBBON pins similarities... weeeeee

and yeah..the Star Necklace that HTK gave to GMN ....

wow only a true KeunShin Solidifier could figure those out....!!!

I don't know if that is not LOVE that Suk feels for Hacci (and Hacci for Suk of course)....HE JUST has to MAKE HER PART of anything he does (i think i've said this in my previous posts already but i love repeating it coz it's a fact).

Why does this couple's worlds revolve around each other? Why do they have so many things and stuff and facial expressions that are same? Why do they have the same sets of friends? Why do their schedules always jibe? Why do their Management Offices located near each other? Why do they endorse same brands of clothings, make ups, chocolates...etc. to name a few....and lately...why do they have same sets of bodyguards?....

Only those suffering from DENIAL SYNDROME (and go to New York for therapy h31 ) would say that this couple is not real.....because no matter how much they deny to themselves this fact, the TRUTH remains....THAT KEUNSHIN COUPLE IS REAL AND HAS SOLIDIFIED...

so aside from those similarities you have just mentioned ecka, i say this...ERIKEAM = another KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!!

:bringloveheart

@SIS DEMI,
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 3643770593

I know you are happy...why I know because reading all you posting is so much watching the Real happening in Sukkie and Haccie love story. means you are in the mood in writing...Like you sis Happy for what I see in this site know...though we know already the Real Score between them but still I love to read the point of view of other who can also foresight what really in Suk and Haccie relationship. h3

many thanks to newbie and veterans in writing...like they are true reporters or paparazzi knows the whereabouts or what-about of the KS Couple..thanks to NORA, MEGZ, SUZZIE who are trying to do their best just to show and share their own Point of view to the KS Couple...and welcome to all the newbie here...don't hesitate to share your posting too...

again sis Demi...CONGRATULATIONS KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 1428739134 ra7 ...and can you tell joey aka xxinz that I'm a big fan of him too...I also following xxinz news and happy that he share photo of haccie that can't see in other site... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 863074042

all of us KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 2508138569 we are now getting near to the real revelation ...love you all

@Ecka...just the same you're posting make my heart feel happines love all the evidences you gathered and your point of view about haccie that they did not reveal any photo of her during YMP but she hold a mike like they getting interview her. on that way ...I'm thinking also that SUK and whole family JANG protecting Shin Hye ...they love their daughter inlaw and Suk will going to do everything just to protect Shin Hye from harm... thanks Ecka

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 05 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

suzzie wrote:megz wrote:

My POV today is if suk is a veteran in providing witty answers to awkward ques why doesnt he do so whn faced with even simple questions regarding Hacci..
    is it because his mind is too fuddled with love to think up witty answers or is it because his inner conscience is rebelling against the lies as suk is known widely as a frank and outspoken person?
    @ demi @ megz
    frankly speaking at first i dislike gs when i saw sbs video...but that is because i was hurt for psh...i saw psh eyes there full of pain.. i saw her in too much pain...but who am i to judge gs for what he is done? i know he has his own reason...yes megz i don't believe what he said before he let psh to get over gmn role. it's the other way around...seeing all the bts...japan fm and taiwan fm....
    about your post...yes, why everytime he was asked about psh he answered it all very confidently..he even share the stories about his mom...he can skip that answer if he want to..but he didn't. is it because that is his way to make up for shin hye for hiding the truth about them.

@SUZZIE,

My dear, thank you that you post you own insight and feeling about our Couple...yes Suzzie like you also get affected whenever I read news about Sukkie getting some annoying things like dating girl in those country he go for his Cri Show...like you i begin to curse Sukkie for that and you can ask sis Demi and Jen for that because they are the first person I've call just to get the real story behind those annoying issues...like one instance the picture from twitter land about Sukkie and Rain night life where you can find Suk sleeping at the back of a person...that pictures make me sick and mad yo25 I'm looking that picture who is it ...he's Sukkie dating other girl while Shin Hye is in other part of the World in Ghana...oh I can't accept that but thanks to sis Demi, Jen and Ecka who provided data for that and find other picture that reveal the face of that person...it a guy sis nothing to worry sweaty

I share this to you because reading your posting is like i see myself to you sis the love to Shin Hye is really in our heart "frankly speaking at first i dislike gs when i saw sbs video...but that is because i was hurt for psh...i saw psh eyes there full of pain.. i saw her in too much pain"... like you Suzzie whenever I see Shin Hye crying or sad I feel that also I feel the pain in her heart that why me also getting trouble to accept Sukkie doing annoying things...but now I beginning to understand that Sukkie is doing things not intentionally hurting Shin Hye but he do those thing for them...and I'm happy for that Suk and Hye is now more bolder and let their feeling reveal little by little...I love the way Shin Hye treating her anti's ...anyway she's a nice and lovable girl even anti's will going to love her just open their eyes...again Suzzie thank you... s2 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 1807948176
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 05 Nov 2011, 10:17 pm

@suzzie @ tita sweet: Sukkie not being so sweet to Shin Hye at SBS Drama Awards back in 2009 is his way of diverting the attention of eels elsewhere so as not to make them feel jealous..that's also his way of protecting her..but during the 2009 SBS Drama Awards there were a lot of spazz too..In the video when Sukkie is accepting his award he looked at the audience where SHin Hye was seated and brings out the Shin Hye smile that he always wear whenever he sees her..He even thanked the KeunShin supporters who came during the awards night..and after the awards night he hugged Shin Hye as his a sign of his appreciation to her and a congratulatory sign too.. Speaking of this awards night..this is also the night wherein Hongstar and Sukkie talked about the alleged "couple ring" so everyone..there's nothing to be worried about..
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:52 pm

Hi guys!!

Sis Suzzie your post really caught my eyes.. and when i saw how you felt sad abt the sbs drama awards fiasco i felt even more sad..many of us shippers get a bad taste in mouth when the sbs awards is brought up because everyone witnessed hacci`s pain. It was one of the rarest moment when she was so transparent that everyone knew what was going on in her mind just by looking at her face...a sad occurence indeed yo18
    But do you know what i dont feel dejected because of that incident..infact i feel happy regarding sbs awards..well its strange..but the reason i was happy was cos i FELT that it was a turning point in keunshin relationship..
    What i am about to post is my feelings and thoughts on What might have occured.. It may not be entirely true and it may vary from person to person..Here it goes!! yo3
    why do i think its a turning point?? Lets consider Shin hye first. Hacci is relatively an innocent person in terms of relationship compared to suk..She started acting in Yab but suddenly she was showered completely the attentions of a young and handsome guy..She was infact overwhelmed but praise to hacci she tried to resist the charm (first yab press conference) but it was a failing battle against the determination of Sukkie.. She failed and She started to fall deeply for him [they were quite close before Yab too cos of etude house Cfs but its my belief that though it was mindless flirting b4 it seriously blossomed into love during Yab] Then yab came to a close and then came the dilemma... Shin hye was faced with the confusion..Did SHIN HYE fall for KEUN SUK or was it MI NAM falling for TAE KYUNG?? poor Hacci..She was really inexperienced when she came to this.. And on top of that She has never given her everything for the role as she had done for MI NAM/NYU.. so it was hard for her to take leave of her Char..She got sick too..
    Coming to the prince..A veteran in dating lol yo4 He liked what he saw with shin hye..started teasing her..POOR GUY!! he really dint know what he was getting into..he was falling in love with her..Who wouldnt?
    He stole many kisses from her and was so naughty at times..but the most revealing factor was the JEALOUSY.. I think suk must have been insecure abt his relationship with hacci as it was the beginning stage and the green monster attacked at the slightest provocation of Yong hwa..Why should Suk a person with nearly a "Narcissistic" temperament be jealous over a guy paying extra attention to his girl..wasnt he confident of his skills as an expert in love h19
    We should cut the boy some slack..All his prev relationships were just Dating/puppy love..This was the first time he had to face the real deal --> true love..
    Coming to the end of Yab he was in a lot of doubt..having always loved older women why was he attracted to hacci?? was it a passing fancy or just lust f13 he had no answer for the questions..
    Hacci`s problem with coming out of char served as a lifesaver for him..he took this chance and literally ran away from Hacci---> this is the main reason why many PSH fans dont like what he did and are against Keunshin pairing..But i think this was a wise decision by Suk.. he gave some breathing space for Shin hye after months of completely smothering her with his attentions.. at the same time he took some time to think whether what he felt for Shin hye was LOVE..
    But looking at it from shin hye`s point it was sad for one to be struggling with a char which she couldnt get out of,falling sick and being abandoned by the guy who had been acting for months as if the world revolved around her..she was very young and she couldnt sort her feelings..But what Shin hye wont have known (if she had known she wont have appeared hurt in sbs awards) is that the guy who actually ABANDONED h43 her was keeping tabs on her through her manager.. He knew everything abt her..what she was going through..
    but yet decided to stay away rather than be near to comfort her..

here i would like to quote suk "If I fall in love, I’ll fall so deep that I won’t ever give up until my heart is broken into pieces"

It is not easy for Jang keun suk to fall in love --> as seen with hacci.. he was happy to tease her but when it came to love he hesitated.. he kept a distance but failed in completely isolating himself..So was satisfied with just getting news of her..

When did suk fall in so deep for her that he was willing to have his heart broken to pieces.. the answer is when he met her *it was destiny lol*..but when did he realize that he has fallen for her?
    My belief is that it happened after the period of separation during SBS DRAMA AWARDS
    During the awards they had to meet during rehearsals and during the show.. they were awkward with each other and hacci dint know what to do..She kept glancing at him and was so heartbroken..Suk tried to act like the cold jerk h34 and acted as if he couldnt see the looks of longing.. poor suk photos were captured when he glanced at hacci..and then the awards giving time..he purposefully avoided giving the award to hacci..pls note that all these were not MEANT TO HURT SHIN HYE..it was meant as A TEST WHICH SUKKIE SET HIMSELF inorder to find if he really loved her..according to the test if suk could resist Hacci`s charms after a long lapse it meant that his feelings were not sincere.. He decided to test himself and so if the feelings were not true he would have left hacci as she was better off without him..but that was not to be so..
    He HAD to glance at her..He went to have an interview at the table wer anjell`s wer sitting..her expressions when he came speaks million words KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Psh-jgs
    The commenter had to practically drag suk away from them inorder to continue the MC..
    And then Suk got his award..And anjells minus Shin hye went to congratulate him on stage.. Am sure suk felt rotten cos of that absence.. He got a real taste of his medicine..being avoided..and thats when he passed the test he set himself --> HE REALIZED HE LOVES SHIN HYE and HE DOESNT WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM HER ANYMORE..

He wanted her to be there in every part of his life.. And so after the show He went to her and HUGGED HERKeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 4a6b33824d845be59023d963

The separation got over at that and all especially Hongki (look at his face) were happy that suk finally let himself go and embraced love.. Sure it was a bad part of their relationship but hey every relationship has one..and Suk went into it deeply after this incident..
    And this is why i dont look at SBS awards with sadness sis Suzzie.. it was the first step into their relation that they had!!

now came the next hurdle
    questions: If sukkie loves Shin hye shouldnt he tell it out loud?
    Why does he always deny his relation with PSH?

The answer is there in this article

[Opinion] Anti Fans and Their Power in the Music Industry

I remember that one of the things that caught my curiosity while falling into the arms of K-Pop was the idols and their anti-fans. I started reading story after story and when I read about DBSK's Yunho and the incident of the juice with glue in it, I asked to myself: "Why do these people have so much power over the artists they hate?" It is something that up to this day I don't understand clearly.

First, these people waste time hating K-Pop groups without even having a reasonable argument for that. Secondly, they elaborate plans, websites, manipulate pictures and even gather in groups secretly, to attack the person they hate when their anger towards said artist grows even more. I have seen plenty of websites and even groups on Facebook or Twitter, recalling "Anti SNSD", "Anti 2NE1", "Anti Kim Hyun Joong" and even "Anti DBSK".

Why does this happen? Why so much anger towards a group or person? Just because a group does really well in the industry, it doesn't mean that you have to hate it and become part of some sort of evil sect to attempt or to even destroy the group you hate. Sometimes, fans themselves create these evil monsters. I have read comments in which people get actually sick of X or Y artist just because of their fandom.

These little antis, can be divided in three categories. The first category is the "regular anti." These anti-fans just comment or say they don't like certain groups and that's all. Their intention is to actually hurt the group's fandom and not to hurt the artist itself. The second category is the "stalker or sasaeng anti-fan." Here, some fans of a group are actually sasaengs without even hating the group, but why are they considered antis?Because they stalk their artist and cross the limits of a person's privacy.

There have been cases in which stalkers follow an artist every single day. They spend too much time following them around, getting information of their schedule, and also there have been cases in which they trespass illegally into their dorms, as it happened to JYJ, or writing on their dorm's walls such it happened on BEAST's dorm and Yoseob himself had to clean up the walls, or the case of Super Junior's Yesung who caught a fan writing on their dorm's wall and had to tell her to stop.
    Also, this category of stalkers, tend to check out their idol's garbage. Some of them are so extreme that they get their idol's phone number and call them several times at day. This last case happened to DBSK's Yunho and it was so stressful that he had to change his number. When he did, the same fan who was calling him non-stop obtained his new number in just 5 minutes and argued: "Why did you change your number?, that's not good for you" and hung up.

Some of them, post very disgusting pictures declaring their obsessive love towards their idol without even realizing that it actually is a very sick kind of way to declare their love. One of these crazy girls actually wrote a love letter with the blood from her menstruation, and to prove that it was real, she even sent her panties. This happened to 2PM's Taecyeon. Other idols who have received bloody letters are, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, FT Island's Lee Hongki and Big Bang's Taeyang and G-Dragon.

Some others stalkers follow the idol 24/7 and even videotape them. Honestly, the following video made me feel uncomfortable even to watch, in the case of SHINee's Jonghyun. He was feeling really awkward there, surrounded and being videotaped when he clearly asked them to give him some space.

When these kind of fans break the boundaries imposed by the group's manager, it gets until the point in which the manager has to react violently. This last happened when CN BLUE's manager got into a controversy for being accused of violence against a fan. A similar thing also happened to SHINee's manager as he was recorded hitting the back of a fan's head. Some of the group members looked surprised by the violent gesture.

The third category is the dangerous one. These people are so full of nonsensical anger and hate that they actually attempt against the life of the idol they want to destroy. There have been really serious issues of attempting and almost killing an idol. I'm pretty sure that all Cassiopeias remember when Yunho got poisoned with a juice full of a dangerous adhesive glue in it. After he drank it, he started vomiting blood and had a stomach washout done immediately. After the incident, he dropped all the charges against the person who caused that. Even Kim Heechul who was really angry towards the incident, got threats from Yunho's antis so he had to stop tweeting about the issue.

This makes me wonder, why are they so afraid of these people? Why are they so afraid of filing charges against their attackers? Shouldn't they be punished? These anti-fans have gained such a power in the music industry that they can decide or control a person's destiny. Remember the issue of Jay Park who decided to leave 2PM due to his accusations of being anti-Korean despite the fact that he apologized for it and went back to Seattle? Or the case of Tablo and his Standford Issue in which people were demanding the truth from him? Isn't that too much?

They have acquired so much power and control over the artists they hate, that it is almost normal for the idols to have antis. They don't even date and if they do, they date secretly in order to stay safe and away from stalkers and antis. When is this going to stop? Aren't agencies supposed to do something against these people? To suffer harm from an anti-fan is not nice and we surely don't want to see our beloved idols being hurt and suffering as it happened to Yoon Eun Hye when she got shot in her eyes by an anti-fan who was holding a water gun full of soy sauce and vinegar.

The latest case was of Super Junior's Kyuhyun who was threatened while being on vacation in Spain by, what SM Entertainment said, "a male ELF" who had a knife in his hands. Kyuhyun reacted quickly and was able to run.

I honestly think that this anti-fan thing should stop. There's no reason to harm another person or to make them impossible to lead a normal life. They already have too many things and schedules to deal with so I think there's no need of another living terror called "antis."

*Note: The content of this article represents views and policies solely of the writer, and in no way represents the editorial stance of Soompi.com or the whole editorial board.

Credit: Soompi

There were many disturbing pics which i felt would spoil the atmosphere so i havent included any..

Now DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

When i read that suk wants to protect Shin hye and he doesnt want her to get hurt i thought it was weird and a bit overexaggerated..but now i unders the real danger..WOW!! i was so shocked with what the antis are capable of doing..I Dont want my suk and Hye to get hurt just to satisfy our curiosity or to spite GGS..let them go about their relatioship at their own speed and let them reveal it in their own time...even if they get married without announcing "which mayb the case" I DONT CARE.. i dont want suk poisoned or stabbed and Hacci mobbed..

I know in my heart that SUK loves HYE forever and that is revelation enough for me.. cheering
    And this is something that has seriously been troubling me for the past few days --> Suk has been overworking lately..I know in my heart of hearts that he is doing it for hacci and their future..but he is nearly killing himself with the extent of hardwork he is putting.. if u dont like what he is doing or if he acts like he doesnt care abt hacci rembr IT IS ALL ACTING!!and suk is a GOOD ACTOR..having doubt? Check out his awards lol
    I was in tears yest night after seeing some of his photos wer he was so sick.. i can just imagine what hacci would be going through..if an eel who has never had any contact with him is suffering so much think of the Girl who loves him..
    So pls be considerate next time if anyone wants to bash any of them..this is in responce to the news that there has been bashing going on in weibo!! yo18
    Credit of pics to uploaders

Guys this is jus my opinion and nothing is definite..In my mind this is how i imagine Keunshin..I may be wrong..but i will stick to what i think..annyeong goodbye
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 06 Nov 2011, 12:33 am

Waahhhhhhhh..what a long post sis megz..daebak..kekeke..
    Here's the vid about the couple ring..wherein Sukkie told Hongstar to be quiet or else he'll be dead..kekeke..

This is the performance vid of ANJELL..take a look at SUkkie he almost forgot to look at the audience during the "saranghae" part..

And the most talked about vid..as we can see..he did not totally ignored her..he just avoided to make a gaze directly:

Sukkie's acceptance speech during the 2009 SBS Drama Awards..pls dont mind the title of the vid..just look at him at 3:10 he mentioned the KeunShin fans then looked at Shin Hye..Shin Hye replied with a gesture by bringing her tongue out..cr: to the uploader of the vids

megz
    megz

Post by megz Sun 06 Nov 2011, 4:13 am

Pammie wrote:
    But hey, we found lots of spazz-ful points today.. thanks to Megz and Chibi for this particular one:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Sukhyecouplepin

weeeeee OMO!!! Is it another couple accessory..a couple pin this time?! And as what Demi and I pointed out at the chatbox today, we won't be surprised to see SHIN HYE'S version of the pin on her one of these days.. harhar! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 1623596620 Usually, a new accessory is seen first with Sukkie then it will show up on Shin Hye after.. haha! t3

ra7 f50 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 1523027488 d.t KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 3797643736

Sis pam i got a clear pic of the pin from a pic i got in twitter yest..so just thought i`ll post..
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Unled7mv
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 5:33 am

@ megz[/b]
    what a long post indeed!! thank you anyway for making me understand everything about the sbs awards...but i would say suk is matured enough to know what he should do about it..he is older than shin hye..he is more experienced in work and love than shin hye...so he knows clearly how he should handle it...they had rehearsal beforehand so he had thought about it before the ceremony. thankz megs for making me understand it clearly. i'm just a fan watching from a distance so just what i said before who am i to judge him..he has his own reasons..he has his own mind..we dont know what is really happening around them.
    me too worried also for him being overworked lately...but one of his dream is to conquer the world as i've read before. such a great dream....i wish he should rest for a while and breath for a while. gain weight so not to get sick.
    i hope megz you understand me being a fan...i don't see things one way...i see things in two direction...
    hi demi zhu
    hi sweet
    hi brutalizkeunshin
    hi pammie
    hi khulyunne
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 5:51 am

@ bsjsucchini
    thanks...and i saw one of the pic too he did a rabbit sign...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 6:35 am

to all gs shippers were all the same boat...shipping for the couple...i love this site and all the people i chat here..i love jang geun suk ssi...i love park shin hye...i love lee min ho ( why lee min ho mentioned here yahahaha!!! ) i love you demi, megz!, sweet, brutalizkeunshin, khulynne, pammie, love you all..sorry for this post.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:49 am

@SUZZIE,

WE LOVE YOU TOO DEAR s2 gh remember we are Family here.

thanks to Suk and Hye because of them we meet a lot of friend. We have one heart and goal to see them together in church getting married and see their children. ra7

But we know this time is impossible to see or hear the revelation or admitting that they are Real Couple...so we have more day, months, a year maybe together shipping them. It means our bonding here will continue and sharing thought and point of view will continue also. KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 1929568939 so even in our sleeping time will not be normal because of our site ...I can say that I'm already addicted to this site knowing that all may friend is here gathering every night... that why every morning I'm like this in my work g3 45 but I have no single regrets coz this site gives my happiness ra7 I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE ...my sisters are all here...you are now belong to my extented family h21 sis Demi
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:54 pm

suzzie wrote:@ megz[/b]
    what a long post indeed!! thank you anyway for making me understand everything about the sbs awards...but i would say suk is matured enough to know what he should do about it..he is older than shin hye..he is more experienced in work and love than shin hye...so he knows clearly how he should handle it...they had rehearsal beforehand so he had thought about it before the ceremony. thankz megs for making me understand it clearly. i'm just a fan watching from a distance so just what i said before who am i to judge him..he has his own reasons..he has his own mind..we dont know what is really happening around them.
    me too worried also for him being overworked lately...but one of his dream is to conquer the world as i've read before. such a great dream....i wish he should rest for a while and breath for a while. gain weight so not to get sick.
    i hope megz you understand me being a fan...i don't see things one way...i see things in two direction...
    hi demi zhu
    hi sweet
    hi brutalizkeunshin
    hi pammie
    hi khulyunne

HELLO DEAR SIS SUZZIE yo4
    love you monkey kiss
    Thanks for everything...yes each and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and am glad you liked my opinion or scenario...As you said suk is old and experienced enough to know what is right and what is wrong..and am sure he will always take the right decision..lets cont supporting them both and pray that their relationship holds up against all hardships like tight schedules,rumours,antis,health etc. cos remember they too are very young and still have a long way to go...Dont ever change your opinion suzzie for others..stick to what u believe always!!!
    As i always say...i dont even believe if suk or hye say that they not seeing each other in all these interviews..heck i know the truth..well if you wanna continue this for the sake of antis so be it..but i know the real deal between you both hehehe yo6
    weeeeee annyeong goodbye
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Mon 07 Nov 2011, 12:02 am

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 6c6bd95ftw1dmuj5mvgiej

SBS drama movie event inclding to YAB at pacifico yokohama on nov. 27th. RT @ShinhyeNet: [情報] SBSドラマ映像イベント(美男<イケメン>ですね 外) - 2011年 11月 27日 パシフィコ横浜国立大ホール

credit ShinhyeNet

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Mon 07 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

Spazz in MMM..in this cut scene our dear Sukkie wore his famous leopard print shirt..which is the trade mark of our KeunShin couple..so surely during this time he's thinking of her..
    credit to the uploader for this vid..

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

Awww..dear princess Shin Hye in You're My Pet Premiere Night:

weeee...
    weeeeee

cr:PSH_IFC yo3

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

@sis gail!!!
    The spazz in MMM continues on and on!! so many signs..wahh screw the scrub lolz!!! mad yoyo
    And suk not ly wore the leopard printed shirt during the "I will promise you" he was seen wearing LEOPARD printed shirt and a RED PLAID shirt during the 2nd ep!!! wahhhhhhh...its a known fact that they had a similarity with both these shirts and our sukkie has combined both together... yo11 seems like he is very intent on proving the point silly to scrub!!! thinking yoyo
    here are their previous similarities
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 197594_158098250915806_157902984268666_354696_2214964_n
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 190559_158099914248973_157902984268666_354797_3110484_n
    Shin hye used t owear the plaid shirts during YAB mostly and she was seen wearing it recently too when she returned from Ghana...similar to someone who is sporting the HTK look nowadays is Hacci wearing the plaid shirt to reminisce the golden YAB days..lol cheering
    well well well so they both are remembering YAB days... weeeeee
    During YAB hacci wearing plaid suit for a photoshoot

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 3b12a1e9ad97a9c4_parkshinhye_10asia_1.preview

And returning from ghana

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 5ovu

And here comes the shirt that Suk was wearing for most of the Ep 2 in MMM
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Unledmeq

Way to go suk!! show them who is the BOSS yo20
    credit of similarities pic: KS2H fb
    Credit of other pics: to uploaders
    goodbye
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:06 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:Awww..derar princess Shin Hye in You're My Pet:

weeee...
    weeeeee

cr:PSH_IFC yo3

Hahaha!!! daebak!! daebak weeeeee

right when we were pleading for a photo we got both a photo and a video with Hacci appearing three times at 0.24 - 0.27 , 1.19 - 1.22 , 1.43 - 1.44..... fainted monkey hahahah!!!!

And the way she was smiling at all three instances was like she was so proud of her oppa!! and very happy to be at her chagi`s movie premiere flowers No worries hacci we are also happy at you being there yo10 and no need to mention how she holds onto the YMP flier!! i dint see any other celeb holding onto the flier..and pointing to suk..wah spazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!1 rofl ^_^ yo24

And such a wonderful vdo cos u see it ends with HACCI SAYING FIGHTING!!! why to end with Shin hye`s words of fighting when there were so many other celebs out there saying the same words ---> isn`t it appropraiate for the movie to end with well wishes of the person who is the catalyst behind the movies Star`s success? h1 h21
    As the saying goes behind every man`s success there is a WOMAN and isnt it Hacci with whom Suk starred in Yab before he became so famous...he has admitted it many times that he was not well known before YAB and after it he couldnt go out peacefully cos of many fans h24
    hacci has always been the stimulant of his hard work...A SILENT GUARDIAN ANGEL ra7 She could have just waltzed into the premiere like every other celebs h4 but she came late and stayed throughout the show and waited after the screenin for someone outside in their car khan perhaps t4 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 4279429914
    Now thats loving without expectations...!!!
    The only remaining ques is WHERE was hacci seated..looks like the left corner out of the way of other celebes most of whom were in the centre or right corner...and where was MOMO suk seated..maybe he sat with the owner at the beginning but must have sneaked back when the lights went out to the left corner h11 d.t
    lets leave it at that for our imagination KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 349599370

Annyeong goodbye
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:05 am

@Megz - Daebak! t3 Oh.. and find the Prince in the video.. at the back of the Princess..coming out of the theater.. lol.. i gave away clues so you better find it.. (I hope my vision is not playing tricks on me this time) KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 1623596620

Now, let me share with you my found similarities today:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 443362294
    Weee! Both appeared on mydaily!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 443329202

version 2:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 Momosukmomohye3

The one below is c/o Cassie..
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 443329440

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 2508138569 f49 ra7 f50
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

@sis pam!!!

love the Ymp similarity pics and yep we have now both momo suk and momo hye..

And at 1.18 there seems to be someone coming behind Shin hye wearing a white coat..but its not that clear for us say to surely... yo18 awww!! so sad...well better luck next time..mayb we should send someone fro our camp to take video next time..they will capture what we need correctly flowers
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:10 pm

Awww..spazzful day....weeeee.... weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee
    Thanks for the wonderful posts sis megz and sis pam.. monkey kiss
    Btw..prince said this in his tweet: "I am boring. Start tweetstorm.Come on!!!" agreeing
    Omo..he's sad, bored and kinda mix emotion.. because princess is not with him and his missing her..ahh..prince is giving us baits again..
    daebak
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:41 pm

Who is the best among Keun chan, Hongki and Yonghwa?]
    They’re all very attractive as friends. Keunsuk ssi is masculine (manful) and takes leaderships. But whenever he slips or staggers when he shows off, he attributes them to me!

A.N.Jell held 2nd anniversary party!?]
    That day the director, a party organizer, Hongki kun and Yonghwa ssi (and Shinhye) gathered was the date when “You Are Beautiful” was broadcasted for the first time (2 years ago). Since Keunsuk ssi was at the Busan international film festival, I kiddingly tweeted “That was so much fun only four of us!”, then he said “ why was I left out…” Lol

**I'd like to post my POV'S on this post made by tita sweet on PSH News Box thread..But first of all thanks tita sweet for sharing this..though she praised all three..isn't it obvious that she chose Sukkie.. and she's happy when Sukkie attributes things for her..and she loved it when she kid him that it was fun being just the four of them together without her prince...aigoo.. daebak she just loves to tease her prince..what a romantic princess..
    yo11 yo11
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Wed 09 Nov 2011, 1:06 am

hello keunshin shippers

picture to spazzzz tonight
    she draw star at the mouth.. she miss his star.. and put this winking smile ^^.. it's means she like it.. hehehe.. yo10 yo10 cheering

thanks to PSH S'pore

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 19 443637365
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 09 Nov 2011, 1:24 am

@nora

thanks so much for posting that pics!! weeeeeee...

Shinhye drew a star on their lips....i think her message is....Starred and Sealed w/ a Kiss...???.....

The KEUNSHIN STAR KISS ....another Keunshin Solidifier...!! weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Wed 09 Nov 2011, 2:41 am

Hi all yo1
    Just wanted to post a link to a video where our lovely couple met for the 1st time..nonstop 4..though they dint not have any dialogues together i still feel happy on seeing this Vid..both our prince and princess are young!!and CUTE!! This was my first time seeing this video so am posting this for all newbhies lik me..enjoy yo3

Credit: uploader

Last edited by megz on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:00 pm