Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

adenne
    KeunShin Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by adenne Thu 03 May 2012, 9:49 pm

@jfp2268

MIA- meaning -missing in action.
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 04 May 2012, 12:17 am

ah ok!..thanks adenne....

@brut...true!..sobrang bitin!...i'm 101% may kasunod ang videong yan!..d lang ina-uplod!!..bakit kaya?...hmmm...maybe because we might see something that they cannot deny anymore what kind of relationship they really have!..kekekeke!!!!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 04 May 2012, 1:25 am

eto brut....hindi bitin....

THE KS Couple STOLEN GLANCES at BAEKSANG.....
    (I think Yuchun felt awkward being in the middle...!!)

Ok KS SHippers.....SPAZZZZZZZZing.......!!!!!

credit to vid uploader

minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Fri 04 May 2012, 12:19 pm

Good day everybody!!

I just follow twitter of Princess, i have a new twitt from her:

어머나 ㅇㅅㅇ/RT @shhjlov: @ssinz 예비신랑이 박신혜씨를 너무 좋아하네여.. 마냥 좋다며... 밥먹다가도 박신혜양 티비에 나오면 나이 서른 아저씨 일단 정지네여... 아놔, 어쩔...증말 박신혜양 저와 애증의 관계입니다

Tranlate by google is mean:

Oh ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ / RT @ shhjlov: @ ssinz prospective groom too, yeah, right over Mr. Park Shin Hye. Manyang Take a look ... Also comes on the TV baksinhyeyang bapmeokda thirty Uncle neyeo a stop ... Gee, that was inevitable love-hate relationship with me is ... Frightfully baksinhyeyang

What is prospoective groom means everybody???? yo11

Comment for me what everybody thinking about this?? keke
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 04 May 2012, 12:52 pm

Paeksang Award
    Another pic of Sukkie can't stop staring at Shinhye on stage!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Combinesukhye

Sukkie you got caught again.. yo7 hehe.. he keep staring at her on stage whereas she's seated beside him..(i don't think he look at Micky that long and look full of love hehehe) yo19
    he's already miss her?aww.. because after they received that award, Sukkie rushed back to his shooting site... poor sukkie.. yo12
    if you noticed in that pic .. the second last pic.. when Shinhye look at her right..sukkie quickly look away .. and Shinhye.. i think she's noticed Suk keep looking at her because she's look so shy and nervous.. monkey kiss

Spazzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!

cr to uploader : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikSfyHhWTIk&feature=related
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 04 May 2012, 1:16 pm

Similar selca pose from Sukkie and Shinhye

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Similarpose

KS SOLIDS!! yo10
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 04 May 2012, 7:07 pm

minhtrang13986 wrote:Good day everybody!!

I just follow twitter of Princess, i have a new twitt from her:

어머나 ㅇㅅㅇ/RT @shhjlov: @ssinz 예비신랑이 박신혜씨를 너무 좋아하네여.. 마냥 좋다며... 밥먹다가도 박신혜양 티비에 나오면 나이 서른 아저씨 일단 정지네여... 아놔, 어쩔...증말 박신혜양 저와 애증의 관계입니다

Tranlate by google is mean:

Oh ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ / RT @ shhjlov: @ ssinz prospective groom too, yeah, right over Mr. Park Shin Hye. Manyang Take a look ... Also comes on the TV baksinhyeyang bapmeokda thirty Uncle neyeo a stop ... Gee, that was inevitable love-hate relationship with me is ... Frightfully baksinhyeyang

What is prospoective groom means everybody???? yo11

Comment for me what everybody thinking about this?? keke

Seems that Shin Hye compared her situation

to a movie that she has just watched or to book that she has read..

anyway..since Shin Hye is Sukkie's prospective bride

isn't it logical that Sukkie is her prospective groom..kekekeke..cheers.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 2019573565
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 04 May 2012, 8:38 pm

demi_zhu wrote:eto brut....hindi bitin....

THE KS Couple STOLEN GLANCES at BAEKSANG.....
    (I think Yuchun felt awkward being in the middle...!!)

Ok KS SHippers.....SPAZZZZZZZZing.......!!!!!

credit to vid uploader

Daebak umma.. daebak

I love this vid..kekekeke..

Our couple cant help not to glance with each other..

Pammie
    Pammie

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Empty Is Jang Keun Suk Really In Love With Yoona?

Post by Pammie Sat 05 May 2012, 5:56 pm

Ever since that article from Soompi was released, I’ve been hearing rants about Sukkie saying he is falling in love with “Yoona.” I first encountered the said article in twitter, and having ONLY SEEN THE TITLE (well, I really didn’t open it the first time I saw it), I was like “Maldo Andwae (impossible)!!!”… but I smelled something fishy, knowing it is from Soompi. No offense, but I found some misleading titles from the same site, especially when it comes to Jang Keun Suk. And so, I clicked on the link and read the whole thing… and I was right. People were making a big deal out of nothing. Let me quote what Sukkie said:

Jang Geun Suk stated, “I’m not only speaking on behalf of my character, but also as the real Jang Geun Suk, ‘Hana’ is a very loveable girl.”
    He continued, “Isn’t the romance between my character and HaNa so beautiful? While acting, the charm of HaNa came to me like it was real. That is why while acting I actually felt butterflies. I think I am in love.”
    He also stated that he felt like he was going through puberty again because he has a lot of time to think back on his life.

Come on people!! >.< If you have been following Sukkie for a long time, then you must read him already… You should know that there are meaning behind his statements, especially when he answers questions about relationship and love! It’s just disappointing to know that there are some KS2H/SukHye shippers that are not as solid as I might think they should be by now…that there are still some who can easily doubt and be lured. Well, I guess I couldn’t blame them for Sukkie sometimes can be unpredictable and Shin Hye is quiet and is not as obvious as Sukkie is when it comes to how they feel about each other. But.. if you are a believer, then the faith must be strong. :) And… you should know the difference (and for some instances, the consistency) of how they answered before and now, especially Shin Hye.
    Anyway, going back to Sukkie’s statement above… to those who are still broken-hearted because he said he is in love with “Yoona”, well, my dear fellow shippers, read it again.. or might as well say, try to not just read it but comprehend it. Sukkie said he is falling for HANA, Yoona’s character, not Yoona herself. Why did he say this??? Well, let me run it down for you guys…

To those who are religiously watching Love Rain, you will know. I had a hunch before and it only turned to reality after having a conversation with Meg. (Thanks Sis!) HaNa is bubbly, persistent, strong-willed, fun-loving, naive, innocent, and fragile in a way. HaNa is feminine, woman-like, motherly too. When HaNa falls in love, she falls hard. But she also breaks hard. Aren’t these characteristics familiar to you? And take note of Sukkie’s first statement about HaNa…”HaNa is a very lovable girl.” Didn’t he say something similar to a girl we all know before?

Yes people… HaNa is very much like PARK SHIN HYE. And Jang Keun Suk saw this too… No, in fact, he was the one who first learned this. The moment he read that script, he knew. And yes, he fell for her in just three seconds. That is why during that kiss scene in episode 9, Sukkie was so into it. Yup, he did an internalization of this scene… The moment he closed his eyes, he only saw one girl.. his princess. Heck, he might have practiced this scene with her! (Aha! Another fanfic moment!) Kekeke… :) Oh, and why did he said the same dialogue as HTK? Knowing Sukkie, he might have asked the writers to change this... but he didn't. It's because it reminds him of Shin Hye. yo1

As the drama progresses, I saw more of the similarities and why Sukkie has fallen for “HaNa.” For one, when Seo Joon is lonely and sad, whom does he turn to? HaNa. When Seo Joon’s day has gone bad, whom does he look for and wants to see? HaNa. In real life, we shippers know who makes him feel this way. Who was there at Jang Keun Suk’s most important break-throughs in his life and career? Whom did Sukkie share this with? Who was the first one he looks for (which was recently proven at the Baeksangs)?

No other than Park Shin Hye. After You’re Beautiful ended, there was Garden 5, Codes Combine, the Tokyo Dome Concert, the same venue of Sukkie’s concert and Hacci’s Fan Meeting in Japan, the chocoboys, etc. Not to mention Jang Keun Suk mentions her in his interviews if he has the chance. Sukkie has never done this with his other leading ladies… except Park Shin Hye. And knowing this, I am hoping that there would be more encounters and projects for the “match-made-in-heaven” couple. Another drama perhaps? Or a movie this time? Kyaaa!!! *Crossing fingers*
    So to my fellow shippers, don’t get too sad, frustrated, or disappointed. More so, don’t hate Jang Keun Suk for saying this. Remember, he only has the heart for one woman… and that is his princess.. our Hallyu Princess, PARK SHIN HYE.

credits to soompi for Jang Keun Suk’s statement

Last edited by Pammie on Sat 05 May 2012, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Sat 05 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Just a couple of days ago (or was it yesterday.. hehe) Shin Hye changed her twitter DP to UP.

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 533106_356732437719052_157902984268666_976219_1200792869_n

To those who have watched the animated movie already, Spazz!!!! To those who haven't.. here's the reason why it's a spazzing moment...Carl and Ellie's love story...

UP is about a beautiful story of a lifetime of marriage..the story of Carl and Ellie is like from being childhood friends and later become lovers.. and eventually get married and grow old together.

OMO!!!! yo11 Is Shin Hye thinking of the same thing.. Is she saying that A FRIEND AND HER BECAME LOVERS, AND WILL GET MARRIED SOON... AND EVENTUALLY WILL GROW OLD TOGETHER?!?!?!? Kyaaaa!!! yo19 yo20 weeeeee flowers

Well, before the UP DP, Shin Hye changed it to her picnic photo.. Sukkie also changed his twitter DP at the same time..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 389199_356070327785263_157902984268666_974346_646415121_n

Spazz!!!! yo1 yo1
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 05 May 2012, 6:48 pm

Daebak pammie eonie..

Our couple loves to talk, and dream of marriage now-a-days..

seems that it's really close to their situation..right "yeobo?"

sukhye.27
    sukhye.27

Post by sukhye.27 Sat 05 May 2012, 6:56 pm

Thanks so much sis @Pammie for the spazz - worthy news and yes Love Rain is a pretty good drama, shows a lot of Sukkie's side in real life.. yo19

here is a video of the Premiere of Cyrano Agency and if you listen closely @0:11 someone yells Yepuda while Shin Hye is speaking, sounds a lot like Sukkie if you ask me:

Keunshin Solidified!! ra11
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 05 May 2012, 8:14 pm

@sukhye27: Yeba..I agree that it's Sukkie who shouted "YEPPEUDA."

He's such a sweet boyfriend who never forget to praise his girlfriend..

or perhaps.."YEOBO." hehehe..

Here's other half of Shin Hye's pic in the park..

The other person on the other pic is Sukkie..

Another similarity? Coincidence?? No friends..it's fate

A date in the park (the same place)

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Sukhye13

credit to sis joey+ pam eonnie for the pic
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 06 May 2012, 10:07 am

Pammie wrote:Ever since that article from Soompi was released, I’ve been hearing rants about Sukkie saying he is falling in love with “Yoona.” I first encountered the said article in twitter, and having ONLY SEEN THE TITLE (well, I really didn’t open it the first time I saw it), I was like “Maldo Andwae (impossible)!!!”… but I smelled something fishy, knowing it is from Soompi. No offense, but I found some misleading titles from the same site, especially when it comes to Jang Keun Suk. And so, I clicked on the link and read the whole thing… and I was right. People were making a big deal out of nothing. Let me quote what Sukkie said:

Jang Geun Suk stated, “I’m not only speaking on behalf of my character, but also as the real Jang Geun Suk, ‘Hana’ is a very loveable girl.”
    He continued, “Isn’t the romance between my character and HaNa so beautiful? While acting, the charm of HaNa came to me like it was real. That is why while acting I actually felt butterflies. I think I am in love.”
    He also stated that he felt like he was going through puberty again because he has a lot of time to think back on his life.

Come on people!! >.< If you have been following Sukkie for a long time, then you must read him already… You should know that there are meaning behind his statements, especially when he answers questions about relationship and love! It’s just disappointing to know that there are some KS2H/SukHye shippers that are not as solid as I might think they should be by now…that there are still some who can easily doubt and be lured. Well, I guess I couldn’t blame them for Sukkie sometimes can be unpredictable and Shin Hye is quiet and is not as obvious as Sukkie is when it comes to how they feel about each other. But.. if you are a believer, then the faith must be strong. :) And… you should know the difference (and for some instances, the consistency) of how they answered before and now, especially Shin Hye.
    Anyway, going back to Sukkie’s statement above… to those who are still broken-hearted because he said he is in love with “Yoona”, well, my dear fellow shippers, read it again.. or might as well say, try to not just read it but comprehend it. Sukkie said he is falling for HANA, Yoona’s character, not Yoona herself. Why did he say this??? Well, let me run it down for you guys…

To those who are religiously watching Love Rain, you will know. I had a hunch before and it only turned to reality after having a conversation with Meg. (Thanks Sis!) HaNa is bubbly, persistent, strong-willed, fun-loving, naive, innocent, and fragile in a way. HaNa is feminine, woman-like, motherly too. When HaNa falls in love, she falls hard. But she also breaks hard. Aren’t these characteristics familiar to you? And take note of Sukkie’s first statement about HaNa…”HaNa is a very lovable girl.” Didn’t he say something similar to a girl we all know before?

Yes people… HaNa is very much like PARK SHIN HYE. And Jang Keun Suk saw this too… No, in fact, he was the one who first learned this. The moment he read that script, he knew. And yes, he fell for her in just three seconds. That is why during that kiss scene in episode 9, Sukkie was so into it. Yup, he did an internalization of this scene… The moment he closed his eyes, he only saw one girl.. his princess. Heck, he might have practiced this scene with her! (Aha! Another fanfic moment!) Kekeke… :) Oh, and why did he said the same dialogue as HTK? Knowing Sukkie, he might have asked the writers to change this... but he didn't. It's because it reminds him of Shin Hye. yo1

As the drama progresses, I saw more of the similarities and why Sukkie has fallen for “HaNa.” For one, when Seo Joon is lonely and sad, whom does he turn to? HaNa. When Seo Joon’s day has gone bad, whom does he look for and wants to see? HaNa. In real life, we shippers know who makes him feel this way. Who was there at Jang Keun Suk’s most important break-throughs in his life and career? Whom did Sukkie share this with? Who was the first one he looks for (which was recently proven at the Baeksangs)?

No other than Park Shin Hye. After You’re Beautiful ended, there was Garden 5, Codes Combine, the Tokyo Dome Concert, the same venue of Sukkie’s concert and Hacci’s Fan Meeting in Japan, the chocoboys, etc. Not to mention Jang Keun Suk mentions her in his interviews if he has the chance. Sukkie has never done this with his other leading ladies… except Park Shin Hye. And knowing this, I am hoping that there would be more encounters and projects for the “match-made-in-heaven” couple. Another drama perhaps? Or a movie this time? Kyaaa!!! *Crossing fingers*
    So to my fellow shippers, don’t get too sad, frustrated, or disappointed. More so, don’t hate Jang Keun Suk for saying this. Remember, he only has the heart for one woman… and that is his princess.. our Hallyu Princess, PARK SHIN HYE.

credits to soompi for Jang Keun Suk’s statement

@Pammie

Thank you sis for this post...I really need this...I was really waiting for you to post about this...and I know you are going to give your own POV about Sukkie's statement in his interview...It's like a virus getting into our nerve and system and it's really affecting us just thinking about what Sukkie said ...I really feel sad and sad for Shinhye also whom I know when she knows or read that article is going to affect Shinhye also.

Anyway sis thank you so much for the much awaited POSTING OF YOURS.. your POV really gives us a strength not to forget everything we have through for this couple...the every night sleepless just to follow them in twitter or waiting for them in twitter hoping that we are not sleep when they reveal something about their relationship.

sorry also that sometime no!! no!! most of the time when I read negative news about Sukkie and Shinhye I really got affected...that's why I'm so much thankful that there are KSH2, KS SOLID, SUKHYE shippers....maybe they have a different name to address them but still we have a one common goal...loving the COUPLE SUKKIE AND SHINHYE till the end and believing that they are REAL...

Yes I'm an avid fan of Shinhye and I search her always in the net...I found a site that always give me an update of her daily activities...and on that site also gain a lot of friends and while always log in on that site...I accidentally click the Guenshin thread where I found out that Shinhye's boyfriend is for REAL...and on that day I found myself reading it beginning to the page 1 to the end where I got banned...and on that site also I became a fan of PMD (PAM, MAZ, AND DEMI) and I became their friend also...Avian, Cassie, Kari are foreign friends, I can say that I became close to them because of Shinhye also...and on that site while loving Shinhye deeper and deeper I got to love Sukkie also because of Shinhye...and I can say that I love Sukkie for Shinhye...and whenever I read a news or negative news about Sukkie I really got affected and I can't watch a drama and a movie that Sukkie's partner is not Shinhye...lol really till now I have no guts to see him with somebody hugging and kissing different girl aside from Shinhye.

I don't know why I'm like this...but I can tolerate myself seeing Shinhye being paired with different guys...like Yonghwa, Yoon Gun, LSG and even sometimes praying that Shinhye has a drama pairing with a hunk, hot guy like Lee Min Hoo, Kim Hyun Joong, YooChun and now I want her to be paired with Kim Soo Hyun...hahaha Pam don't get mad at me if I'm like this...It was just I know that Sukkie is Shinhye's LOVE no matter what because he is her REAL PARTNER her only YEOBO in her life...and even a lot of guys are waiting for her and being partner with her in the end she will still choose her only YEOBO SUKKIE.
    this doesn't mean I don't trust Sukkie...the thing is I don't trust anybody mostly girl like GG and Yoona...etc... I'm a girl...can easily flirt with someone you like if you like...look at GG till now..she's on illusion..that she is Sukkie's girl...hahaha I hope that this will not happen to Yoona...I will really curse her.

Pam again, thank you sis for this wonderful post hope to read more about your POV that you always do whenever something came out or circulating a bad news about them...you are always there to share your POV....I MISS PMD so MUCH sis Demi where are you....Mazz where are you ....I miss you girls.
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Sun 06 May 2012, 12:04 pm

to all the keunshin solidifiers!
    love you all guys!

it's really great to read lovely and spazzing post about the keunshin and I never doubt
    them even I read about the news sukkie falling in love to yoona/hana.

yo10

i just keep on reading newz about them and analyze everything but i never see anything that makes me believe they aren't real even so i,m soooo much jealous when he paired to yoona esp. about the kissing scene.

but i haave to move on so i made myself busy editing and make some
    poem and songs for them.

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Keunshinipad

let's just spazz over and be happy !

keunshin solidified!
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 06 May 2012, 2:11 pm

It is nice to hear again from Ms. Pammie...miss her POVs a lot!!!....
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sun 06 May 2012, 4:25 pm

Keunshin Couple actions speaks louder than words!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Beadsbracelet

Shinhye wore her white crystal bracelet at her Ghana documentary programme..... yo10

Sukkie wore his a couple of days ago when his eels treated the Loverain cast lunch at the film site..... yo10

Sukkie....you just can't keep your hands away from Shinhye's wardrobe..... weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Need we say more??? KS Couple Solidified...... s3

BabyDwaejiTokki
    BabyDwaejiTokki
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by BabyDwaejiTokki Sun 06 May 2012, 7:16 pm

Yey~! h10 to me i'm already done back-reading (ouch my eyes & my head) hehe :D ..

@demi_zhu, @BrutalizkeunshiN, @nora, @Pammie, @bsjsucchini and to all my co-KeunShin Solidifiers, Thank you so much for sharing all you pov's you are so GREAT~! everytime i am reading your pov's ... i am falling inLOVE with our KeunShin Coup
    le more & more yo10 yo10 yo10
    and i really enjoyed reading all your pov's monkey kissmwah~!
    adenne
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by adenne Sun 06 May 2012, 8:54 pm

@Cassie

Thank you for a wonderful and hard similar evidence, cannot be denied
    the similarity.
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Sun 06 May 2012, 11:09 pm

yo3 yo3 yo3 WOW.. DAEBAK UMMAS AND UNNIS.. Kyahahaha~~ Never ending similarities of our couple yo10 yo10 yo10 really really happy and inlove everyday. no more doubt in suk falling to yoona haha. suk is very playful and charismatic.. he is dedicated to his work and faithful to his wifey. haha yo11 yo11 yo11 and i think yoona already knew about it.hahaah yo4 yo4 This past few weeks and days, I've been busy lurking and searching to other fan sites, hoping that i will find those pohotos of suk with his Iphone with Pink color cover..Actually, when I saw hacci's Iphone when she went to hongkong I suddenly feel taht theres something about it, THE PINK IPHONE COVER. then I really think hard, because I knew I saw that same Pink Iphone cover, and suddenly I remembered ahhh~~ I SAW ONE PHOTO OF SUKKIE WITH HIS IPHONE WITH PINK COVER. but sad to say I can't remember where i saw those photos of him.. and I ask help to UNNI BSJSUCCHINI to find those photo. but I know it's hard to find because there are lot of suk's photos with his iphone.. hahahaha yo3 sweaty thinking yoyo tumbling AND NOW I'AM HAPPY COZ ONE OF OUR UNNIS IN KS2H FOUND IT. here it is :)

SAME PINK Iphone COVER

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 38567935816136757615915

CREDIT: KS2H
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Mon 07 May 2012, 10:08 pm

@sis cassie: it's truly deeply madly same bracelet..wooohoo..daebak..

@jsukhye: Oh..at last you found it..

I suddenly remember Sukkie's pic..it was an old pic..

Once again the similarities abound..

KeunShin solidified.. ra44
    grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Mon 07 May 2012, 11:23 pm

i just want to share something gud news hehehehe just check this site www.dramacrazy.net/most-popular/ guess what ? the number 1 drama out of 2,096 thinking yoyo

OMG!!!! it been 3yrs already but this drama is still the favorite of many...maybe because the story is amazing the character are amazing htk, shinwoo and jeremy.... yo4

and guess what HEART STRING was on the top of the list also it ranked no.13 never mind what comes b4 HS hahaha just see for your self...but still im so much spazzing about this drama...hope someday it will have it YAB 2

MINAM, HTK, JEREMY AND SHINWOO THE A.N. JELL GROUP IS STILL ALIVE!!!
    yo10
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 08 May 2012, 12:19 am

@sis grace: thanks for that info sis..

and congrats YAB for being #1.. YEBA..

I wish we could see our couple as sweet as this someday:

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 56768710

credit:PSH~JKS Baidu
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 08 May 2012, 2:48 pm

Today i saw Sukkie TBC ad .. and i spotted something very interesting hehe.. is the picture Sukkie with balloons .. it's remind me of someone hehe.. Shinhye also with balloons in TGC catwalk at Shanghai recently.. and their color outfit also very similar right?

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Finalcombined

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 Combineballonsall

And if you noticed Shinhye new ava in twitter is from "UP" cartoon movie..it's a House fly with balloons

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 38 53009732927734714567810b

From Shinhye ava.. i can see it's represent her dreams .. it's impossible to fly with balloons but if it's attach a millions of balloons! maybe it's possible.. yo10

cr:to uploader
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 08 May 2012, 8:36 pm

nice one sis nora..

seems our couple like balloons recently..

for me these balloons represents them..that together they can surpass every

hindrance/struggle..and together they can fly high and reach their dreams..

oh..
    :bringloveheart :bringloveheart

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 6:16 am