Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by jfp2268 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

thanks msweet

thanks mssweet821 for liking my posts....godbless..

minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:03 pm

RT @ssinz [290412] 오랜만에 만난 마뇽이랑 미사리나들이>_< 내 운전이 불안한 우리 파파는 조심 또 조심을 외치셨다. 크크크크크 하아.. 이런 여유 얼마만인지 모르겠다..^^

Shinhye tweeted this after Suk's accident.."DRIVING ANXIETY...IM SCARED HOW MY DAD DRIVES...CAREFUL ^___^... who is she referring to?...hmm...Dad?..is that Suk's your Dad now?...lols...and did Suk's always says his MOM cooks good Kimchi Jalgae...kekeke ^_^

I like this...

Just wonder why she call MY DAD keke ??????
    minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:18 pm

nora wrote:I found this pic at weibo .. thanks for the uploader @lazymanisagirl

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 6968a321gw1dsh4zdzfzyj

kyaaaaa....... weeeeee

Sorry sis Nora.

I dont understand the mean of picture you share?

Please explain it...

Thank so much sis Nora!!!!
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:08 pm

minhtrang13986 wrote: Sorry sis Nora.

I dont understand the mean of picture you share?

Please explain it...

Thank so much sis Nora!!!!

Oh.. hehe.. okey.. i'll explain

Sukkie .. tweeted this pic yesterday. That a pic one of his manager ..Manager MJ.. he's lying on the bed and you can see in that pic .. a white teddy bear with love scarfs
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Twitpicq

and it's similar with Shinhye's white teddy too wore a singlet with love pattern on it
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Shinhyeteddy

hehe.. its just sukkie teddy with pink love scarf and shinhye like a blue or green love shirt.. did they exchange teddy? you have mine and i have your's? hehehehe yo10

Thanks to uploader from weibo : @lazymanisagirl
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:39 pm

mssweet821 wrote:
    sanxi17 wrote:hi everyone! i seldom post here, but i would like to say that don't worry about the latest commotion about JKS and his current Drama partner... it's just a phase, and after that drama... I think it will just be a drama... look on the positive side that how many years have passed but still his partner in YAB (which he really fell in love with) are still going strong... it is just a phase just like his previous drama partners... :) (it's all work)

@sanx17

thank you so much dear for this posting...Its really help on what we feel right now...make us relieve on what you point about Sukkie choosing Hana...me too also affected on what I heard about Sukkie's interview about Love Rain and her partner...it really make me pissed yesterday while reading that news in different site...I'm pissed with the word he used that He feel in love with Hana not only of his character but as it really itself Jang Guen Suk and first time of him to feel the goosebumps when he see Yoona as Hana...I don't know what Sukkie trying to imply on that but of course it his right on what he want to say and feel on that moment...

Right now thinking of that Sukkie's interview and trying to analyze what Shin Hye might feel when he read or heard about Sukkie liking Hana...Shinhye for sure will be sad on that news...who want to hear a news that your boyfriend liking someone other than yours...the only things I want Shinhye to think about that issue and not be sad is that think that IT'S NOT HER LOST...it's Sukkie's LOST he already found a wonderful, beautiful woman in all aspect then exchange it to someone...Aiist!!! Sukkie what is in your brain...

and we all know that Shinhye is well love by a lot of moms and prospect to be their daughter in law for their son and handsome guys out their is just waiting for her...they are just waiting for her to be free to her relation with Sukkie...for sure they are just waiting the right time to propose also to court her...and if Sukkie will going to that continue ignoring Shinhye...I can say that Sukkie is totally a PABO.

Hope sanx17 you are right...I love this couple and it really make me sad when I read that kind of news...hope Sukkie just using that words just for Rating... yo13

sis sweet, i'm certain sukkie only said that for love rain rating. however, it might effect shin hye a bit but then she understood the true reason behind his words. and i can't agree with you more, it's sukkie's lost not shin hye's
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:41 pm

yes i think they exchange teddy bears!!!look at the colors of the teddy bear's scarfs!....in geun suk it is pink bcoz that's shin hye's bear...and in shin hye's bear blue green bcoz it geun suk's bear!!!spaaazzzzz again!!..Thanks sis nora...you're the best!!!
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Tue 01 May 2012, 1:38 am

peaches wrote:take note the male mc of the award night is a friend of jks.

if the mc at the awar5d night is a friend of jks then he is one of keunshin sodilifiers, coz he tease sukkie none stop about shin hye and yong wha, he must have known our couple's true relationship yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

i posted once that he is unprofessional, i apologized for i know now how he love to tease suk, spazzzzz hahahahaha
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Tue 01 May 2012, 4:53 am

@NORA UNNI ~thank you really you make me spazz again idol for another keunshin evidence~~ kuikui
    yo3 yo3 weeeeee weeeeee I really love it unni.. happy happyy..

@MSSWEET821 UMMA ~thank you also for those bts pics of suk at paeksang~~keke it makes me happy..i also notice taht beautiful bouquet that suk's carrying i really know that it's for shin hye because it is red..keke.. thank you for making it clear to us umma..keke.. I really love it.. HAPPY happy
    yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

@BSJSUCCHINI UNNI~~ thank you for that lovely pic.hahaha.. maybe thats what they talking about.. see suk is really happy and energetic..even he is tired shooting for love rain.. kuikui.really love it unni.. happy happy.
    yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

UNNI NORA AND UNNI BSJSUCCHINI AND OTHER KS SOLIDS FANMILY UNNIS~ I REALLY NEED YOUR POV'S HERE. yo12 yo12

Shin hye pic update weibo and twitter:

shin hye tweet this:

선크림, 손수건.. 그리고 라이딩.. 날씨 좋다..^^

Eng.Trans:
    Sunscreen, a handkerchief. And riding. Weather is good .. ^ ^

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Et2tyh

Then 2nd She tweet this:

무리 우겨봐도 어쩔~수 없네에에~~ 라이딩중에 내 썬그리로 날아들어온 개똥벌레 너를 어떡하면 좋으니..

Can't really see it even though I tried to scrutinize~ cannot be~~ Saw this on my shades while I was cycling, so what am I supposed to do with this flying bug..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 4muez

Then one of my unnis saw this in weibo:

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 53306242556592747238523

ahhh~~ then I currently know that SUKKIE IS HAVING HIS REST DAY. NO SHOOTING FOR LOVE RAIN..

ahhh~~ I really think and felt taht suk is with her whole day.. they are having Picnic and enjoying the day.. look who take the 3rd picture of hacci? and ohh~~ her Iphone Cover it's pink.. and remember who loves pink? SUKKIE. and he also have PINK Iphone cover but pity for me I can't find those pic of suk with his pink Iphone cover hope someone can post his photo with his pink iphone cover here.. ~~ komawo yo3 yo3 monkey kiss monkey kiss

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIEDS
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 01 May 2012, 4:03 pm

@sis nora: daebak on your teddy bear post..

@ jsukhye daebak on your post sis..

here's my pov about the 3 pics:

I think pic 1 and pic 2 are both evidences to pic 3 which shows that princess went out

on a date with prince..(perhaps) since he doesn't have work on that day..

And seems that they went biking here first (with picnic/packed lunch)

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 World-10

Then later at night..they could've been to banpo bridge to see this amazing scenery:
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Harkle10

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Tue 01 May 2012, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Tue 01 May 2012, 4:51 pm

jsukhye wrote:
    @NORA UNNI ~thank you really you make me spazz again idol for another keunshin evidence~~ kuikui

@MSSWEET821 UMMA ~thank you also for those bts pics of suk at paeksang~~keke it makes me happy..i also notice taht beautiful bouquet that suk's carrying i really know that it's for shin hye because it is red..keke.. thank you for making it clear to us umma..keke.. I really love it.. HAPPY happy
    yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

@BSJSUCCHINI UNNI~~ thank you for that lovely pic.hahaha.. maybe thats what they talking about.. see suk is really happy and energetic..even he is tired shooting for love rain.. kuikui.really love it unni.. happy happy.
    yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

UNNI NORA AND UNNI BSJSUCCHINI AND OTHER KS SOLIDS FANMILY UNNIS~ I REALLY NEED YOUR POV'S HERE. yo12 yo12

shin hye tweet this:

Eng.Trans:

Then 2nd She tweet this:

Can't really see it even though I tried to scrutinize~ cannot be~~ Saw this on my shades while I was cycling, so what am I supposed to do with this flying bug..

ahhh~~ then I currently know that SUKKIE IS HAVING HIS REST DAY. NO SHOOTING FOR LOVE RAIN..

ahhh~~ I really think and felt taht suk is with her whole day.. they are having Picnic and enjoying the day.. look who take the 3rd picture of hacci? and ohh~~ her Iphone Cover it's pink.. and remember who loves pink? SUKKIE. and he also have PINK Iphone cover but pity for me I can't find those pic of suk with his pink Iphone cover hope someone can post his photo with his pink iphone cover here.. ~~ komawo yo3 yo3 monkey kiss monkey kiss

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIEDS

Thank you for sharing dear friend, I hope KeunShin really have a good date ....

About your spazz is pink Iphone , i dont find it on sukkie but i find the red one on his Iphone...

What do you think , Shin Hye love red Sukkie love pink and shinhye have a pink Sukkie have a red kekekekeke yo4 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Mj4v

It really a true spazz everybody ??????? yo10
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Tue 01 May 2012, 9:14 pm

geun suk and shin hye has the same sitting positions...they're legs are both stretched-out.
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Tue 01 May 2012, 10:37 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:
    @sis nora: daebak on your teddy bear post..

@ jsukhye daebak on your post sis..

here's my pov about the 3 pics:

I think pic 1 and pic 2 are both evidences to pic 3 which shows that princess went out

on a date with prince..(perhaps) since he doesn't have work on that day..

And seems that they went biking here first (with picnic/packed lunch)

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 World-10

Then later at night..they could've been to banpo bridge to see this amazing scenery:
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Harkle10

UNNI BSJSUCCHINI~ KOMAWO FOR YOUR POV UNNI yo3 yo3
    Yeah.. the place where suk is biking and unni shin hye having picnic is same..keke.. woods, green leaves and grass and look like far from city..kiukiu.
    yo4 yo4 yo10 yo10
    Love~love your pov's unni.. hehe.. hope you can help me find suk's pic with his PINK Iphone cover yo12 yo11 yo11

KeunShin SOLIDIFIEDS
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Tue 01 May 2012, 10:43 pm

minhtrang13986 wrote:
    jsukhye wrote:

yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

shin hye tweet this:

Eng.Trans:

Then 2nd She tweet this:

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIEDS

Thank you for sharing dear friend, I hope KeunShin really have a good date ....

About your spazz is pink Iphone , i dont find it on sukkie but i find the red one on his Iphone...

What do you think , Shin Hye love red Sukkie love pink and shinhye have a pink Sukkie have a red kekekekeke yo4 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 Mj4v

It really a true spazz everybody ??????? yo10

ohh~~ unni minhtrang13986 keke. you always welcome unni and thank you as well..yeah yeah haha.. shin hye love red and suk love pink.. haha.. they exchanged things lol. so sweet huh~~ by the way unni, i think shin hye have red Iphone Cover. I'll find those photos of her and also the PINK Iphone Cover.. hahaha~~ love it unni.. spazz. yo3 yo3 yo10 yo10

KeunShin SOLIDIFIEDS
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Tue 01 May 2012, 10:47 pm

jfp2268 wrote:geun suk and shin hye has the same sitting positions...they're legs are both stretched-out.

yo4 yo4Yes unni JFP2286~~ i agree with you.keke. adpting each others, actions, reactions , body languages and etc.keke really love is in the air.. appair unnii.. yo10 yo10
    minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Tue 01 May 2012, 11:49 pm

jfp2268 wrote:geun suk and shin hye has the same sitting positions...they're legs are both stretched-out.

Dear friend,

What are you talking about??? it's a possition of the third pics in theyre pinic???

Keun suk is beside and take a pics of Shinhye?????

It's real...?????
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 02 May 2012, 12:21 am

@minthrang: the tweet by Prince J: 忍 ~ Endure

means that he must endure the pain that he got from the accident..so as not

to spoil his day and the activities that he would be doing.. he is not mad to anyone..

grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Wed 02 May 2012, 12:27 am

PSH tweet this...see this pic?

and this pic...whats the different? see that sunscreen shin hye's wearing?...hhhmmmm who own that sunscreen on a pic with a bugs? thinking yoyo

and ive seen two cans of drinks...hahahaha who's with you on a picnic my princess your YEOBO? thinking yoyo

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 02 May 2012, 1:06 pm

minhtrang13986 wrote:

Dear friend,

What are you talking about??? it's a possition of the third pics in theyre pinic???

It's real...?????

THE PICTURE OF HACCI WHEN SHE WAS IN A PICNIC AND THE PICTURE OF SUKKI WHILE HE WAS IN HIS SHOOTING LOCATION OF LOVE RAIN THE ONE WHERE MJ IS GIVING HIM AN ENERGY DRINK(i think)..
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 02 May 2012, 1:06 pm

minhtrang13986 wrote:

Dear friend,

It's real...?????

THE PICTURE OF HACCI WHEN SHE WAS IN A PICNIC AND THE PICTURE OF SUKKI WHILE HE WAS IN HIS SHOOTING LOCATION OF LOVE RAIN THE ONE WHERE MJ IS GIVING HIM AN ENERGY DRINK(i think)..
    adenne
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by adenne Thu 03 May 2012, 5:33 pm

Good afternoon/good evening everyone...

Why everybody are MIA?
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Thu 03 May 2012, 8:57 pm

hi adenne..what do u mean?what is MIA?
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Thu 03 May 2012, 9:01 pm

HHHMmm.... i wonder.....

HEY SUKKIE! STARING AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!! wahahahahaha!

(shin hye just walking around)

CREDIT TO Softy1Cadence

Last edited by BrutalizkeunshiN on Thu 03 May 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Thu 03 May 2012, 9:04 pm

@brut...re the video you've posted, i'm wondering what could have been the next scenes?aish!!....hope somebody will upload the continuation of that video...spazzzz!!!
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 03 May 2012, 9:28 pm

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:HHHMmm.... i wonder.....

HEY SUKKIE! STARING AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!! wahahahahaha!

(shin hye just walking around)

wahahaha..nice one sis brut.. yo3

he's indeed looking at his YEOBO.. he just cant take her eyes off her.. yo10

KeunShin solidified.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 37 349599370
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Thu 03 May 2012, 9:31 pm

Pack Sheet!!! Bitin ung VIDEO! emf.. wahahahahha!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 3:40 pm