Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dooley Couple - Page 12 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dooley Couple - Page 12 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+26
drama-kawaii
imacesca
notnecessarytoknowme
kei
RoselleXD
widari
simplemind
frojojack
chinheyong
minstar
grace juezan
nora
pypyn
trix1307
jadeyblue
khulet29
mssweet821
bsjsucchini
cassie
jgslvspsh
lycille
xxinz
marrsq
feliciawst
demi_zhu
sonbaesen
30 posters

Dooley Couple

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Dooley Couple - Page 12 Empty Re: Dooley Couple

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 18 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

CNBLUE‘s lead vocal Jung Yonghwa shared a time where he and the rest of his band tried to emulate one of Linkin Park‘s performances.

Dooley Couple - Page 12 20120413

On the April 17th episode of SBS TV‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, Yonghwa talked about a Linkin Park performance which was held at the Makuhari Messe in Japan, where CNBLUE served as the opening act.

“We wanted to watch and learn from them, but the performance was only an hour and a half,” Yonghwa explained, further stating that the Linkin Park members did not talk much in between the song performances.

Yonghwa then realized that “this is true rock,” and decided to do the same at the next CNBLUE concert.

At the next CNBLUE concert, the boys performed each of their songs with very few words in between. When it was over, the members thought it was a flawless performance because it was very similar to the Linkin Park concert that they witnessed in Japan.

“Because we thought it was great, we thought the fans would also respond positively,” he said. “But when we went on the internet, we realized we created pandemonium.”

After the performance, fans were voicing their complaints online, even saying “Jung Yonghwa has changed!.

The CNBLUE members then held an emergency meeting at 3AM in their living room and realized something. Yonghwa remarked, “Linkin Park and Maroon 5 all had conversations with the audience members and enjoyed their time with their fans when performing on stage in their own country.”

Dooley Couple - Page 12 20120412

Source & Image: TVReport via Nate
    credit:allkpop
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 19 Apr 2012, 1:54 am

@bsjsucchini

I LOVE YOU for posting those news on CNBLue and JYH...!!!! monkey kiss

Indeed YAB boy Yong Hwa has grown into a more handsome, more confident and more popular guy...... shinwoo

He is working out to get his body in shape coz I think his girlfriend is also in great shape as well now in her very sexy figure......(aaahhhh...oh, yes Yong, I mean your "future girlfriend...." he he he he)...... yo17

I LOVE CNBLUE!!! I LOVE YONG HWA!!! s2 t4

@bsjsucchini....u made umma very very happy today...!! hahahahahahahahaaha.... s2

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 20 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

Dooley Couple - Page 12 10972102 too umma..

It's my pleasure posting updates of CNBlue.. and Yong Hwa.. shinwoo

I'm glad I made you happy..I hope you're doing fine now.. monkey kiss
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 20 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

CNBLUE to conclude ‘EAR FUN’ promotions + focus on individual activities

CNBLUE is getting ready to wrap up promotions for ‘EAR FUN‘.

A representative from CNBLUE’s agency FNC Entertainment remarked on April 19th, “CNBLUE will be officially wrapping up their promotions for ‘EAR FUN’ with a music program appearance this weekend.”

A special limited edition of ‘EAR FUN’ was released in additional to the original version, and the boys sold over 130,000 copies of the album in total.

“Jung Yonghwa will begin preparing for the next album after taking some personal time off,” the rep continued. “Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jonghyun will be focusing on their dramas.”

Fans who heard the news were a little upset the boys were concluding their activities so quickly. “It’s too bad, but I’m glad I can see them in dramas“, they wrote, in addition to “Hope they will come back with an even better album“, and “They worked so hard.”

Source & Image: AsiaToday via Nate
    credit:allkpop
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:44 am

@bsjsucchini

I'm feeling better now, thanks.....but very busy w/ work still....arrgghh..!!

ok bsj .....just saw this at twitter....posted by bibitz...which she got from ABS-CBN web news.

Despite success, Korean band CNBLUE remains humble

Dooley Couple - Page 12 20120420_cnblue

SEOUL, South Korea - Since their 2009 debut in Korea, CNBLUE have been one of the few rock bastions on the ultra-competitive local music scene dominated by danceable electro-pop.

Their lasting success has comforted some about the continuing mainstream appeal of rock, while detractors accuse them of packaging innocuous poppy sounds, even calling them a "fake band."

At a recent interview with the four members, front man Jung Yong-hwa, bassist Lee Jung-shin, guitarist Lee Jong-hyuk and drummer Kang Min-hyuk, seemed to weigh in little on the controversy, which has been their biggest asterisk since they started.

Rather than theorizing or rationalizing about their career, the barely 20-somethings reveled in it with ample humility, as sometimes even they are at a loss to describe the reason behind their success.

"Compared to when we were touring (East) Asia with the single Love, (from their second EP “Bluelove”) nowadays K-pop is riding on a much bigger wave," said Jung, adding that their audience and fan base have expanded thanks to the collective expansion of Korean pop music in the last year. "The stages are bigger for us. Most of our fans used to be in their 30s or 40s; now we have more in their 20s or younger."

Much like their K-pop colleagues, CNBLUE have gone from nobodies to superstars almost overnight, starting with their debut Korean EP "Bluetory" and its catchy lead single “I’m a Loner.” And they have not stopped since, writing and performing new material across the Korean and Japanese markets.

Most recently, they released their third mini-album titled "Ear Fun," with the single "Hey You" topping domestic on- and offline charts.

Their continuing run of hits in Korea and even their rise to Japanese stardom was a surprise to many, simply because they stood nowhere near the usual dancing troupe model of K-pop, now noted across the world. There were many critics, however, including Korean rock legend Shin Hae-chul, who publicly accused CNBLUE of plagiarism and also called the band unworthy of bearing that term.

But since their debut, seeing guitars and a drum set on the stage of weekly pop music shows has become less alien, and Big Bang, the biggest K-pop boy band that relies heavily on dance, recruiting a live band on stage. Even indie band Busker Busker, the runner-up on the third season of Korea’s “American Idol” equivalent “Superstar K,” is now gaining mass-market attention, with their recent major-label debut topping local charts.

"The format of live television shows hasn’t changed much and so we have a few improvements we would love as a band," said Jung. "We’re content with the fact that we can let our music be heard."

And they certainly have pushed themselves hard on that front.

According to lead guitarist Lee Jong-hyuk, in the first four months of this year, they have had 30 live showcases, including nine concerts outside their usual domains of Korea and Japan.

The group is also looking further afield when it comes to giving back. In March, a school named after them was opened in a small village in southwestern Burkina Faso in West Africa, partially funded by the proceeds of the band’s earnings.

"A lot of times we want to help but don’t know how," said Jung. "We recently got to watch a video clip of the school, now all finished and in operation. We are very proud of this."

The band’s management agency, FNC Entertainment, stated that the contribution to the Burkinabe project, organized by the Korea Food for Hungry International, will continue on a consistent basis.

Now in their third year as CNBLUE, the members seemed to reflect much longer when asked about their future plans and ambitions.

"The lyrics of foreign bands are so much more varied. Some of the subjects are simply unimaginable to me," said Jung, adding that the group are also stepping away from the syrupy lovesick words the fans have come to associate with them. "I want to be alone, maybe travel — alone," he added.

"I want life to be a bit more spectacular," said Lee Jung-shin. "Our career has progressed endlessly. We need a break."

"I want to space out for a little while," said Lee Jong-hyuk, laughing.

They were off to an amusement park outside Seoul for their next appointment, at least a two-hour ride from the central business district downtown, where the interview took place.

The four members of CNBLUE all looked exhausted from their non-stop schedule, but glowed with hope.

"We are going to be together for 20 to 30 years, at least," the guitarist said firmly.

Thanks to ABS-CBN....I think the biggest TV Network in the PHilippines know that CNBlue is the hotest thing in Korean music now....... please bring them here to the Philippines....!!!

I LOVE CNBLUE !!!.....(and I will be w/ u guys for the next 20-30 years...and until after you have stopped singing...)
    s2 s2 s2 s2
    t4 t4 t4 t4 t4

credit to uploader, Korean Times, ABS-CBN web news
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:27 pm

awwww that's great news umma...

CNBlue is really a great band..

BTW..here's an update:

CNBLUE’s Jonghyun’s “Get Away” chosen as the theme song for ‘Gossip Girl’ in Japan

CNBLUE member Jonghyun‘s song “Get Away” has been chosen to be the theme song for the Japanese airing of ‘Gossip Girl Season 3′.

“Get Away” is a song composed by Jonghyun for CNBLUE’s Japanese single ‘Where You Are’, and ranked at the top of music charts in Japan with the release.

Because ‘Gossip Girl’ is a popular TV series known worldwide with a large viewer fanbase, it seems Jonghyun’s “Get Away” will receive even more attention through the opportunity.

Source + image via Nate

credit: allkpop
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:37 pm

@bsjsucchini

I'm so happy to know that Jonghyun is finally being given his chance for limelight.....!!! He deserves it coz this guy is also one very talented person...
    Keep up the great work Jonghyun....and more success to you and CNBLUE..!!! cheering

I LOVE CNBLUE!!!! t4 t4 t4

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:16 am

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa produces a new song for junior artist Juniel

CNBLUE‘s lead vocal Jung Yonghwa showed his support for a junior artist.

On a recent episode of MBC‘s ‘K-Pop Stars Captivating the World‘, Yonghwa was featured producing a new song for junior artist, Juniel.

After viewers saw how warmly he offered his advice and counsel to Juniel as her senior artist and producer, the two immediately became one of the most-searched personalities on Korean portal sites.

“Who is Juniel?”, netizens asked as they searched for more information, while also saying, “So jealous that she is close with Yonghwa.”

Juniel was previously crowned the winner on Niji Iro Supernova, the Japanese version of Korean audition program ‘Super Star K‘. Thanks to her musical talents and song-writing abilities, she has even promoted for some time in Japan.

With the help of Yonghwa, Juniel will be making her official debut in Korea towards the end of May.

Dooley Couple - Page 12 20120424_cnblue_yonghwa

Note: Juniel is cute...hmmmm.... I think she kinda looks like Shinhye in that pics..... thinking yoyo

Yong Hwa Fighting!!! cheering t4
    grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

wow!!!! umma she truly indeed look like shin hye see that pic?...(side view) she really is.. thinking yoyo

Yong Hwa fighting!!!!!!
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 26 Apr 2012, 3:15 pm

@umma: Im happy for Jong Hyun also..he's a brilliant singer and guitarist like his leader Yong Hwa..With regards to Juniel..I think she's Yong Hwa's hoobae (junior)..
    but she's in the same music label with CNBlue and Ft Island which is FNC Music..
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

CNBLue's Performance at the 2012 Baeksang Awards Night

Wow, first time I've seen Yong Hwa so high and giddy on stage!! And he has never looked so handsome before..!!! weeeeee weeeeee

Great job Yong....Great job boys....!!

I Love CNBLUE.....!! t4 t4 t4

"Sometimes, SILENCE is the BEST DEFENSE"...... ~ demi zhu thinking yoyo

Thanks to the vid uploader....

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:42 pm

I find this picture cute......thanks to the one who sent it to me...!! s2

YH giving PSH flowers for 2 consecutive years at Baeksang....I really hope and pray that Yong Hwa would have his own Baeksang trophy next year...just like what Shinhye wished for him.....Feels good to know that these 2 continue to support each other....

Dooley Couple - Page 12 Shin4

I love the picture of Baeksang 2012, everybody was shocked at what YH did!! hahahaahahahahahahhahahahaha.... t3

"No one can dictate what you want to do or which direction you want to go...it's called FREE WILL" ~ demi zhu

grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

demi_zhu wrote:I find this picture cute......thanks to the one who sent it to me...!! s2 YH giving PSH flowers for 2 consecutive years at Baeksang....I really hope and pray that Yong Hwa would have his own Baeksang trophy next year...just like what Shinhye wished for him.....Feels good to know that these 2 continue to support each other.... Dooley Couple - Page 12 Shin4 I love the picture of Baeksang 2012, everybody was shocked at what YH did!! hahahaahahahahahahhahahahaha.... t3 "No one can dictate what you want to do or which direction you want to go...it's called FREE WILL" ~ demi zhu
    daebak! sis demi as you can see everybody on the stage looking all to yonghwa hehehe....youre truly indeed in love now with the C.N. Blue or let me say it to YONG HWA HAHAHAHA... ] yo17 thinking yoyo
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:15 am

@grace juezan

yup grace....I LOVE CNBLUE...and I LOVE YONG HWA....!! t4 t4 t4

this band is really one of the best bands in Asia today....their kind of music is unique and the 4 guys are all talented!! of course spearheading is the group's genius leader Yong Hwa.... s2

There is no stopping these guys.....they have worked so hard and they definitely deserve all the success that they are getting now.... h10

CNBlue Fighting....!!! cheering cheering

for the love of Cess, demi zhu is .... >>>>> yo15

t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Mon 30 Apr 2012, 11:48 pm

This is for you umma.. shinwoo

Dooley Couple - Page 12 10972102

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 01 May 2012, 1:26 am

bsjsucchini wrote:This is for you umma.. shinwoo

Dooley Couple - Page 12 10972102

@bsjsucchini

I love your HS Vid!! you put together 2 of my favorite Yong Hwa Songs: "Because I Miss You" and "You've Fallen For Me"...!! I particularly like the way you put the dooley pics together....quite a unique vid with all the fireworks effect....nice...like it...

Thanks so much for this vid....!! Please make more..!! s2

CNBlue Fighting......!!! shinwoo
    minstar
    minstar
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by minstar Wed 02 May 2012, 6:59 pm

My darling minhyuk and cnblue guys at Paeksang Arts Awards,
    they sang the song hey you:

credits cnblue4brothers@youtube
    chinheyong
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by chinheyong Thu 03 May 2012, 10:52 pm

@demi_zhu
    @bsjsucchini!

hi unnies! i am new here...can I post about Yongshin here too? kamsahmida! yo3
    minstar
    minstar
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by minstar Thu 03 May 2012, 11:07 pm

sis chinhyeyong and unni's demi, bsjsucchini t2
    sure you can sis chinhyeyong ahihihihi ra4
    i love cnblue so much, i like minhyuk and yong hwa a lot ra7 ra7 ra7 ra7
    minstar
    minstar
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by minstar Thu 03 May 2012, 11:16 pm

im so inlove with this yongshin video, im gonna share it to my sis chinhyeyong and unni's
    demi, bsjsuchhini and grace shinwoo shinwoo shinwoo shinwoo shinwoo

chinheyong
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by chinheyong Fri 04 May 2012, 8:02 am

@minstar

kumawo unnie!! the video is very very nice! yo3

I just want to share this with all of you. I saw this pics of Yong Hwa and Shinhye.......i think they have the same shirt.... fainted monkey weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Dooley Couple - Page 12 Yhhs

Dooley Couple - Page 12 582129_368593983178420_235877163116770_1024599_1515802260_n

shinwoo :butterfly hear minam

credit to CNBluestorm and xxinz for the pitures
    grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Fri 04 May 2012, 11:21 am

@ chinheyoung

h45 aboard to this fanmily you will enjoy here....keep supporting to this site i want to hear more from you....dont hesitate to post here about yonghwa and shinhye...we will take care of you....

t1
    minstar
    minstar
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by minstar Fri 04 May 2012, 9:24 pm

@chinheyong: chinheyong unni i love your picture sooooooo muchhhhhhh, ra15
    it's really the same shirt thanks you thanks you unni, ra19
    you are my angel also, ohh i think i found two angels here now, keukkeuk ahihihi ra6
    chinheyong
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by chinheyong Sat 05 May 2012, 12:06 am

@grace juerza
    @minstar

Kumowo Unnies!! Kamsahmidah!! yo3

I read shinhye oppa's name (her real brother) is SHINWON Park...

Sounding like SHINWOO... ke ke ke ke......maybe name is a SIGN??? shinwoo

chinheyong
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by chinheyong Mon 07 May 2012, 9:53 am

I found these gifs of the Dooley Couple.....just want to share w/ you Unnies....

Shinhye made an NG because YH was staring at her..... weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Dooley Couple - Page 12 Tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo2_250

I love how Shinhye takes care of YH...

Dooley Couple - Page 12 Tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo6_250

"It takes 2 to Tango"......I think the feeling is mutual..... :butterfly hear :butterfly hear

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

credit to uploader...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:21 am