Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+6
Mademoisellemhy
khulet29
mssweet821
jgslvspsh
nora
demi_zhu
10 posters

Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story Empty Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story

Post by demi_zhu Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

Dynamics of A Couple In love
    - A Brief History of KeunShin Love Story - an Original Write up by Demi Zhu

“The assumption was…that this love story STARTED DURING THE ETUDE CF…I’m sure you all know that as well because it’s been posted many times before….but the most treasured BTS just SEALS IT !!!

When Sukkie made that ETUDE STANCE APPROACH to Shin Hye in the video….HE WAS ACTUALLY RE-LIVING A FANTASY WHICH HE HAS HAD SINCE THEY MADE THE CF… that’s why in the video….tho’ both of them are very tired and cold…you can see Sukkies’s face still wearing that famous “SHIN HYE SMILE”….he was just SHINING!!!!

During the shooting of their last kissing scene, Sukkie was so happy because FINALLY, THAT FANTASY IS COMING TRUE…

What’s the Fantasy? Sukkie already felt something special for Hacci during the two Etude CFs (2008 and 2009)….after shooting them, he has had this fantasy to hold Shin Hye and kiss her longer……(take note…at this point…Sukkie only WANTS her).

Then came the offer to make You’re Beautiful in 2009…and when Geun Suk was made or asked to choose who he wanted for his leading lady….obviously…Shin Hye came into the picture…..

So, when they started shooting YB…the rapport between them has already been established….This made it easier for them to interact with one another, thus the strong chemistry between them…so strong it radiates even outside our TV screens…

In the course of the YB shoots where they were almost together for 2-3 months…both Sukkie and Hacci discovered a lot of things about each other….their habits, their thoughts and feelings about things and stuff, their temper, their likes and dislikes, etc…But most importantly, they both were able to discover their capacity to work together harmoniously (this learning is crucial in their relationship because if Sukkie and Hacci could work so harmoniously and happily together…then it’s possible that they can also be that way if they LIVE together – meaning if they get married and settle down).

They discovered a lot of things about each other which they really like…so as the YB shoot progressed…so did their feelings for each other (so at this point…HE JUST DOESN’T WANT HER…HE HAS STARTED TO LIKE HER…A LOT). Sukkie started to miss her when she was not around the set, he started to get jealous (of Yong Hwa, as seen in his reactions in some of the BTS videos, if Hacci is talking to him or interacting w/ him)….Sukkie started to want to always touch her and KISS her (which were made obvious by the BTS shots - again!)….he started giving her his stolen glances and melting stares….and HIS FAMOUS KILLER SMILE (the smile that commercial producers pay thousands of dollars for!)

How about our Princess…let’s take a look at her….Shin Hye has openly admitted that she likes Geun Suk, that she finds him very good looking and sexy (she was already attracted to him when they made Etude CF)….So, in this love story, our Female Protagonist no doubt already likes our Prince very much….But since Hacci is relatively “inexperienced” with love (and all the things that go w/ it…you know what I mean here) as she is still young….because she is so naive in the heart area, to Hacci…wanting…liking…and loving are all the same….That’s why Hacci is very touchy, very physical, always showing her sweetness to everyone…because she has not yet completely understood that some of these sweet things she does are supposedly only done for your special someone….In the set (as evidenced by the BTS vids again), she imitates Sukkie, follows him around, treats him like a king (just like Go Mi Nam treats Hwang Tae Kyung), takes care of him, always happy and playful with him…I even think that Sukkie was her inspiration for that movie……. So at this point we can safely say… Shin Hye already LIKES Geun Suk A LOT too. Now their feelings are MUTUAL.

When YB shoot was nearing its end…Sukkie and Hacci’s feelings for each other have gone stronger…and deeper….so much so that in their last kissing scene together (The famous [or shall I say infamous lol] and controversial “kiss after the movie” BTS video), they couldn’t contain their feelings anymore…but it was also an indication of how CLOSE THEY HAVE GROWN TOGETHER….On the other hand, Shin Hye was slowly ALLOWING Sukkie INTO her BOUNDARIES…touching her intimately on her arms…there was even a scene I saw, one where Hacci accidentally wired herself and fell on Sukkie while he was lying on bed…in the BTS, when they both started to get up from bed..…Sukkie held both her arms…slid down his grip and held her right hand and he started caressing her fingers…and to all these Hacci didn’t resist….

So by the time YB shoot has ended, our dear Couple has already developed a strong, special bond…proven more by their actions and gestures (google 10 signs you are in love)…and SUKKIE HAD ALL THE SIGNS.

They both have opened their respective BOUNDARIES and let each other in…at this point…Sukkie and Hacci think THEY HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER… :l
    But Sukkie, who is the more experienced of the two (both professionally and personally), wanted to make sure that Hacci fell in love with him as Jang Geun Suk and NOT as Hwang Tae Kyung. Hacci was showing signs that are so much like her character GOMINAM…This was what set Sukkie to give Hacci time and space..to ponder, to assess her feelings, to get out of her character and to come into terms with her true feelings…so he did not get in touch with her… It was a mutual decision not to see each other for a while…Shin Hye realized she needed a break too (remember YB is Park Shin Hye’s first lead role where she plays the character in almost 90% of the film.) So it became difficult for her to detach herself from the GMN character. IT WAS A PAINFUL DECISION…IT WAS A PAINFUL MOMENT…Shin Hye went in and out of the hospital…Sukkie was worried. He may have even sent flowers and notes ….but they had to stick with their decision…for their sakes…and their love…they didn’t see each other….

Another CF (God, thank you for all those commercials!!!) brought them together once more in 2010…long after You’re Beautiful ended. They shot Garden 5…They saw each other again..…and they liked what they saw….Sukkie looking more dashing and Hacci looking more beautiful.….they instantly knew…the shadows of Go Mi Nam and Hwang Tae Kyung are gone….they were their OLD SELVES again….but with something else..…A NEW FOUND KIND OF LOVE……..This time…Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye know THAT THEY REALLY ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER (and not with their characters)…… So they continued where they left off…they met again more frequently…they did shows, they watched games together…. and everyday…they realize how much they want and love each more…..

BUT Sukkie had to shoot “Marry Me Mary”; Hacci had to go to Taiwan to shoot Hayate with George Hu….this is their job…to act…they just had to do them for a living…..

But deep down in the hearts and minds of Sukkie and Hacci…when they are not in front of the camera…when they take a break from work and get a chance to text or tweet….when they are alone in their respective rooms…when they are NOT JGS and PSH the actors….they know that THEIR REAL TRUE SELVES LONG ONLY TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER….

Soon Shin Hye will be back from Taiwan…Geun Suk is set to do some stints in Japan…Another chapter in their lives is going to unfold……we will all be here watching, waiting, posting, tweeting, spazzing….because we love them…and we will be with them until we witness the ending of…….. The Story MADE IN HEAVEN”

TO OUR BELOVED SUKKIE AND HACCI…We really hope and pray that you end up wtih each other…marry and have lots of pretty and handsome kids and have a beautiful life together……because we believe that you are each other’s SOUL MATES …..

We are not anymore so concerned whether you profess your love in public or not…you need not say it…we already know that you guys are sooo in love…that is enough for us…We are happy with that…

P.S. Special thanks to MAMA JANG….because you started it all…We love you for many reasons….

With this ring I thee wed…I give you my Love…my Heart…my Soul….yours Forever…beyond death….beyond Stars…beyond Heaven…..

Keun Suk Shin Hye

Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story WeddingScene2_2011-01-06

Let’s all PRAY….THAT THIS IS WHERE IT WILL END
    nora
    nora

Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story Empty Re: Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story

Post by nora Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:35 am

whoah!!!Demi..your post made me cry..love it..when you said they do the first CF at 2008 that means its about 3-4 years..hehehe...thanks for update that..because in Knee Drop Guru..sukkie confess he dating with someone almost 5 years..kyaa!!.. it's hacci....
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story Empty Re: Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story

Post by jgslvspsh Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:41 pm

flowers

dear sis demi, i read this post before but still get goosebump everytime i read it. so happy for what's going on with our couple right now. i, for one, never ever have any doubt about their love.
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 23 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

@nora
    @jgslvspsh

Firat of all, allow me to welcome you to our PSHiFBox site...we are very happy to have u here and we look forward to seeing more of your postings and spazzings

thank u so much for appreciating my post dear sisters!! that write up was one of my earlier posts at the gs thread and I feel a bit sentimental as well whenever I re-read it....our couple's love story indeed has spanned for almost 3-4 years....When Sukkie said that he dated a girl for almost 5 years, it could mean that he has asked Hacci out even before they did the Etude CFs...

However, I strongly feel that it was while making the Etude Commercials that our Keunshin couple really bonded and confirmed for themselves that they indeed have special feelings for each other...

Definitely, working together in YAB further strenthened that relationship and basing from recent news, interviews, twitt messages from them, it appears that their LOVE has grown deeply, maturely, and seriously...

I have to give credit to Pam and Maz for they were the ones who supplied me the dates and events that I needed to come up with the "Dynamics of a Couple..." analysis/summary.

I believe that this write up, no matter how crude it may be, would give every Keun Shin Fan a bird's eyeview of their Love Story history..

I hope that the "Dynamics of the Couple in Love" could be my humble contribution to all KS Shippers and Fans.

The KS Couple is not only real but has grown stronger...to the point that their detractors even find their love story...sureal....but no matter what they say, and as long as I see evidences that they are still together, and as long as neither one of them has found "other" loves, I would remain a believer that...KeunShin Is Real...

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED....!! Aja!

Kamsahmida! yo3

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:06 pm

demi...thank u so much for the write up it enlighten me! there was a confusion in me to tell you frankly when sukkie confessed in knee drop guru that he once like an actress but he never confess his feelings for her the question in my mind as i understand they had relationship since yab. now i understand it all.....sukkie said he didnt express that feeling to the actress but he didnt stated the whole story, what is the real story...its true he didnt express that feeling because they went into assesment after yab ended. to know what he/she truly feels...and realized it after meeting her again in japan and taiwan fm ( sorry for my poor english ) i know why he attended the cyrano movie premiere...to show his support and to show utw who will marry shinhye...
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

@sis Demi

WOW... yo16 ...You make it again!!! DAEBAK sis...
    what more can I say... yo15 yo17 nothing but to cry
    yo24 because of happiness sis thank you for making this thread alive and full of life because Sukkie and Shin Hye love is around this site...Love can feel in the air... weeeeee

I love you sis!!!
    monkey kiss
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:54 am

Ei gels i would like to share this conversation between mama demi and mama cassie enjoy :D ahihihi

[15:39:58 02/10/11] honeyshylka : i missed something gaian right??
    [15:40:00 02/10/11] @ cassie : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/4215/blanky7f791bb7gw1dlox2l.jpg
    [15:40:05 02/10/11] honeyshylka : *again
    [15:40:19 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahhaha it's okay sis shy
    [15:40:27 02/10/11] @ cassie : suk used this blankey in most of his filming..
    [15:40:38 02/10/11] @ cassie : YAP too..
    [15:40:42 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hi honey
    [15:40:47 02/10/11] shana44537 : Ay yeaaah
    [15:40:51 02/10/11] shana44537 : Now I remember that picc
    [15:40:52 02/10/11] @ cassie : Hi! honey!1!
    [15:40:52 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahha
    [15:40:53 02/10/11] shana44537 : =)
    [15:40:54 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : daebak for that photo mama ccccccccccc
    [15:41:07 02/10/11] honeyshylka : hi demi..hehe i misseda spazzing moment again..
    [15:41:11 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yes cass...
    [15:41:12 02/10/11] honeyshylka : hi cass!
    [15:41:20 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : no youre just in time honey
    [15:41:29 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : cass....look at the pictures....
    [15:41:35 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : there are actually 2 blankets
    [15:41:38 02/10/11] @ cassie : i think those idiots claim the blankey as their couple balnkey
    [15:41:44 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : 2 different one
    [15:41:52 02/10/11] shana44537 : ikr
    [15:42:12 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : cmon the YAB couple has had those blankets long before SCRUB BECAME A WORM!
    [15:42:31 02/10/11] @ cassie : Jen,Puffy was in one of the pic..grrr
    [15:42:36 02/10/11] shana44537 : We still have the other blankyy
    [15:42:42 02/10/11] @ cassie : @demi hahahahahahahahahaha
    [15:42:44 02/10/11] shana44537 : The one used in the garden 5:>
    [15:42:45 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahaha those gg's are really dumb
    [15:42:58 02/10/11] @ cassie : @shana really?!! hehehe
    [15:43:04 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : @mama cccc.. yep i saw that.. grrr
    [15:43:14 02/10/11] shana44537 : dumb+stupid=stumb
    [15:43:17 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : @shana yep bebe you're right on that..
    [15:43:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : i think i foud the necklace ring
    [15:43:19 02/10/11] shana44537 : LOL:P
    [15:43:31 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : weeeee....
    [15:43:32 02/10/11] @ cassie : @shana hahahahahahaha
    [15:43:35 02/10/11] @ cassie : found*
    [15:43:51 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : @shana.. ahhaa nice one dongsaeng
    [15:44:19 02/10/11] shana44537 : Haahha:))
    [15:44:23 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : guys...note: there are 2 DIFFERENT BLANKETS
    [15:44:32 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : on cass pics....
    [15:44:46 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : suk used Blanket 1 in BV and MMM
    [15:44:50 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : go keunshin
    [15:44:57 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : Blanket 2 he used in YAB
    [15:45:18 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and in his lates tpics w/ him and his laptop....he used BOTH
    [15:45:26 02/10/11] honeyshylka : whats bv? hehe
    [15:45:49 02/10/11] @ cassie : beethoven virus
    [15:46:36 02/10/11] honeyshylka : oh. hehe
    [15:46:45 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : I THINK THERE 2 PIECES OF BLANKET 2....1 FOR SUK AND 1 FOR PSH
    [15:47:00 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : PSH USED HERS IN THE VID THAT SHANA JUST POSTED
    [15:47:11 02/10/11] honeyshylka : couple blankey..
    [15:47:22 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : THE BTS OF PSH AND YH WHILE PSH WAS LYING DOWN ADN YH WAS HAVING COFEE
    [15:47:52 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi,yeah..i remember to coffee scene w/yonghwa
    [15:48:07 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8SkIXziPmw
    [15:48:18 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : psh used HERS in the scene...
    [15:48:28 02/10/11] shana44537 : Hacci uses the Olympus cam again^^
    [15:48:33 02/10/11] shana44537 : http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6bbc6bfcgw1dlhh1tt56pj.jpg
    [15:49:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yup shana! do u have suk';s pics w. those cameras?
    [15:49:13 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : with that same camer?
    [15:49:31 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : OK LETS TAKE ONE THING AT A TIME...
    [15:49:31 02/10/11] @ cassie : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img28/1148/rnecklace892fc0dbgw1dlp.jpg
    [15:49:44 02/10/11] @ cassie : check this out..not very clear
    [15:50:05 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : BINGO CASS!!!
    [15:50:11 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : BINGO SHANA!
    [15:50:35 02/10/11] shana44537 : :DD
    [15:50:50 02/10/11] shana44537 : I lost it umma eeh:(
    [15:51:07 02/10/11] shana44537 : Haha,so many pics:))
    [15:51:09 02/10/11] @ cassie : wait,shana
    [15:51:16 02/10/11] shana44537 : Sure unnie:)
    [15:51:41 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : word for the day...
    [15:51:43 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : BINGO!
    [15:51:45 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : OK WE HAVE 3 THINGS HERE:
    [15:51:55 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : THE 2 BURBERRY BLANKETS
    [15:52:02 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : THE 2 NECKLACE RINGS
    [15:52:15 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : AND THE 2 OLYMPUS CAMERAS!
    [15:52:32 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
    [15:52:35 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : EVIDENCES COME UP TO UPHOLD THE TRUTH!!
    [15:52:36 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : spazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [15:52:39 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : KEUNSHIP SOLIDIFIED!!!
    [15:52:57 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    [15:52:59 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : korek!
    [15:53:09 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED
    [15:53:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : shana..is this the one?
    [15:53:23 02/10/11] @ cassie : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img593/7065/camera19652215809876758.jpg
    [15:53:44 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 :
    [15:54:01 02/10/11] shana44537 : Yes unnie,that's the one:D
    [15:54:20 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : thats the one cass!!
    [15:54:22 02/10/11] @ cassie :
    [15:54:29 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : DAEBAK!
    [15:54:30 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : whew!
    [15:54:32 02/10/11] @ cassie : @shana Use the pic
    [15:54:33 02/10/11] shana44537 : Sukkie's giving me goosebumps saying Mi-Nyu's name *watching YB trailer*
    [15:54:40 02/10/11] shana44537 : Haha:)
    [15:54:49 02/10/11] shana44537 : Sure unnie:)
    [15:54:50 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu :
    [15:54:52 02/10/11] shana44537 : Komawo:)
    [15:55:05 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 :
    [15:55:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : we're all one family!!!
    [15:55:13 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : whew! let's shuffle
    [15:55:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : ONE FOR ALL
    [15:55:24 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : YES WE ARE FANMILY!!!
    [15:55:25 02/10/11] @ cassie : AND ALL FOR ONE!!!!
    [15:55:26 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : yeba!
    [15:55:38 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : korek mama cccccc
    [15:55:41 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : happy FUNMILY
    [15:55:46 02/10/11] @ cassie :
    [15:55:49 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ALL FOR ONE ONE FOR ALL
    [15:56:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : <<< AND THIS SI OUR HOME!!!
    [15:56:38 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : GROUPHUG!!!!!!!
    [15:56:45 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : korek umma!
    [15:56:52 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : HOME SWEET HOME
    [15:56:55 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahaha
    [15:56:59 02/10/11] @ cassie :
    [15:57:08 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : wheres that group hug emoticon enayway??? hahahah
    [15:57:19 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : that looks like sukkie cass!! hahahahahahah
    [15:58:21 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : waaaaaaahhhh!
    [15:58:33 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : <<WE ARE A FANMILY CHEERS!!!
    [15:58:43 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi..which one...im confused..2 of them look the same!!
    [15:59:03 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : cass, look at suks pics w/ computer
    [15:59:22 02/10/11] @ cassie :
    [15:59:30 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : he is using 2 different blankets though both blankets have burberry designs
    [16:00:03 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : the one where his arms rest thats BLANKET 1 BV BLANKET
    [16:00:16 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi,arre you refering to the red lappy?
    [16:00:21 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : the one aound his waist is the BLANKET 2 YAB BLANKET
    [16:00:36 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yes cass
    [16:00:44 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6163/6200223446_a11d2ec5a3_b.jpg
    [16:01:12 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : they are BOTH BURBERRY BUT W/ DIFFERENT LINE DESIGNS..
    [16:01:34 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : compare that to the pics u gave us earlier....
    [16:01:58 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/4215/blanky7f791bb7gw1dlox2l.jpg
    [16:02:08 02/10/11] @ cassie : Demi...your eyes and mind is still in MINT condition...
    [16:02:14 02/10/11] @ cassie : hahahahahahahahahahahha
    [16:02:14 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : BV and MMM BLANKETS THE SAME
    [16:02:24 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    [16:02:30 02/10/11] shana44537 : Unnies,I'm afraid I gtg...Gotta continue on my english hw..:(
    [16:02:32 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : thanks CASS! hhahahahahaahahaha
    [16:02:40 02/10/11] @ cassie : no worries..my dear sis....hahahahahahahaha
    [16:02:40 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : THEY WORK WELL ONCE IN A WHILE HAHAHAHHAH
    [16:02:49 02/10/11] shana44537 : brb unnies,annyeong!^^
    [16:02:52 02/10/11] @ cassie : Bye..shana!!
    [16:02:56 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : shanna can i post those pics?
    [16:03:08 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : or would u like to post it yourself?
    [16:03:12 02/10/11] shana44537 : What pics umma?:)
    [16:03:18 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : any which way is fine w/ me...
    [16:03:28 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : the cameras...
    [16:03:52 02/10/11] shana44537 : Ohh,I posted it already umma:DD
    [16:03:59 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : GREAT!!!!!
    [16:04:00 02/10/11] shana44537 : ehehe...mianhe:DD
    [16:04:04 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : OK TAKE CARE...
    [16:04:10 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : byeeee...
    [16:04:23 02/10/11] shana44537 :
    [16:04:25 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : @cass...to continue..
    [16:04:29 02/10/11] shana44537 : brb unnies
    [16:04:32 02/10/11] shana44537 : byee:)
    [16:04:34 02/10/11] @ cassie : Byeeeeeee shana
    [16:04:50 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : so there are 2 blankets....
    [16:05:04 02/10/11] @ cassie : Demi..still wanna talk about your eyesight!! hahahahahaha
    [16:05:09 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : BLANKET 2/YAB BLANKET....I THINK SUK AND PSH HAS EACH OF THOSE
    [16:05:20 02/10/11] @ cassie : ok
    [16:05:26 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : HAHAHahahhahaha
    [16:05:46 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : SUK ALWAYS USES HIS BLANKET AT YAB SHOOT
    [16:05:48 02/10/11] @ cassie : hahahahahahahaha
    [16:06:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : SO PSH COULDNT BE USING SUK'S WHEN SHE SHOT THE SCENE W/ YON HWA
    [16:06:35 02/10/11] @ cassie : Oh..i see,got a point there
    [16:06:46 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i mean..Suk was not there when that scene was shot...so why would HIS blanket be w/ PSH?????
    [16:07:05 02/10/11] @ cassie : one each hahahahahahahahahaha
    [16:07:22 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yup my friend...!! weeeeeeee
    [16:08:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : ahahahahahahaha
    [16:08:27 02/10/11] @ cassie : suk seems to be in a good mood today
    [16:08:58 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : princess is back.. .
    [16:09:00 02/10/11] @ cassie : anyway,do you think the rings aresimilar?
    [16:09:21 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : YES CASS I THINKK THEY ARE..
    [16:09:28 02/10/11] @ cassie : yup! yest. he was quiet cos on the phone w/hye
    [16:09:37 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : when i saw PSH's ring necklace...I KNOW THAT SUKKIE HAS ONE LIKE IT
    [16:09:42 02/10/11] @ cassie : post it tomorrow,then
    [16:09:48 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : I JUST CANT PROVE BEC U KNOW I DONT KEEP A LOT OF THEIR PICS
    [16:10:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : well,i do remember seeing suk wearing one
    [16:10:35 02/10/11] @ cassie : it's time you start collecting pics
    [16:11:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : like me...i started collecting when you told me about opening a new site
    [16:11:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yeah..im now learning how to. hahahahah
    [16:11:38 02/10/11] @ cassie : ahahahahahahaha
    [16:12:02 02/10/11] @ cassie : drop by at weibo..lots of pics to be collect
    [16:12:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : wow...thanks cass doing that
    [16:12:19 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : for doing that
    [16:13:14 02/10/11] @ cassie : no need to thank me
    [16:13:42 02/10/11] @ cassie : no one seems to be posting pics at the xsite
    [16:14:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : cass.. no more space for pics there
    [16:14:15 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : everything taken up by BFF's postings
    [16:14:27 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahahahahahahahhaha
    [16:14:50 02/10/11] @ cassie : hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    [16:15:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi,why don't you post the blankey post
    [16:15:46 02/10/11] @ cassie : i think hye was wearing suk's shirt yest
    [16:16:40 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yeah ok..will post the blanket ..thanks cass
    [16:16:55 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : the blue checked shirt u mean?
    [16:17:09 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i have this feeling that it was a man's shirt cass..
    [16:17:29 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i dont know ..i dont want to sound so presumptous
    [16:18:35 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : but i have had this strange feeling......they are married or have already been ''ARRANGED to be married" already....
    [16:19:12 02/10/11] @ cassie : i think..they hv arranged to get married
    [16:19:31 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i may be wrong but again its just a feeling..
    [16:19:55 02/10/11] @ cassie : that's why...both of them went back to school to complete their study
    [16:20:26 02/10/11] @ cassie : i feel the same way...as my sis from Germany had the same feelings too
    [16:20:32 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yes cass....EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PLANNED...AND BEING IMPLEMENTED...
    [16:20:42 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : just as what the PMD had predicted...
    [16:21:09 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : PSH being under tree j or suk's company in the future..it happened already or it happening soon..
    [16:21:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : i guess so..why else wud suk goes back to school when his schedule is packed!
    [16:21:36 02/10/11] @ cassie : i think 4HIM is the same as treej
    [16:21:41 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : tree j will venture into other businesses...to include the park family in it....
    [16:21:48 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and yup..it's happened
    [16:21:56 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : that's why suk bought the building
    [16:22:14 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : to house all the business that the Jangs and Parks are planning for the KS couple
    [16:22:19 02/10/11] @ cassie : HIM may be registered under another person's name but main shareholder being suk's
    [16:22:38 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : tree j will diversify...its already happening
    [16:22:53 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : yeba!!!!!!!!!!
    [16:23:01 02/10/11] @ cassie : yup! they are investing in productions...
    [16:23:07 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : will go into producing, directing, marketing and talent agency
    [16:23:26 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and into RECORDING...
    [16:23:33 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : because teh PARKS are into music...
    [16:23:36 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : business
    [16:23:37 02/10/11] @ cassie : you're right,demi
    [16:24:09 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : EVERYTING STARTED TO HAPPEN CASS
    [16:24:14 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : AFTER TAIWAN
    [16:24:14 02/10/11] @ cassie : some shippers is all about romance and love
    [16:24:22 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : WHEN PSH CAME BACK TO KOREA
    [16:24:25 02/10/11] @ cassie : yeah...demi
    [16:24:39 02/10/11] @ cassie : but they forget about reality
    [16:24:45 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and the PMD had been discussing this early JANUARY 2011
    [16:24:56 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : @cass right cass...
    [16:25:09 02/10/11] @ cassie : wow far foresight...hahaahahahahahaha
    [16:25:41 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yup....that's why maz callls me the BUSINESS think tanker of the PMD
    [16:25:43 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahahahahhahaha
    [16:25:56 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : wow! what a pov ahahahha
    [16:25:59 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : tsk!
    [16:26:09 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : im sorry i dont want to sound bragging here casss
    [16:26:13 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi,i think..hye agreed to push forward their wedding plans..
    [16:26:15 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : please dont misunderstand...
    [16:26:35 02/10/11] @ cassie : that's why suk is such a happy man nowadays
    [16:26:36 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahahaahha
    [16:26:40 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : CASS....YES!!!!
    [16:27:04 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi...no! don't take it wrong
    [16:27:16 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : they become more bolder nowadays..
    [16:27:30 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahhaahhahaha..ok thanks cass I know u dont think that..
    [16:27:35 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i just had to say it. ahhahahahaha
    [16:27:44 02/10/11] @ cassie : yeah,jen...esp Hye
    [16:27:55 02/10/11] @ cassie : hahahahahahahahaha
    [16:28:15 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahhahahaha
    [16:28:28 02/10/11] @ cassie : Hye was pissed when ppl bashed her even when she was admitted to the hospital
    [16:28:31 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : remember when suk bought the building
    [16:28:38 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and it was mentioned that he bought it w/
    [16:28:41 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : other investors???
    [16:28:47 02/10/11] @ cassie : yeah..
    [16:28:59 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i guess u know who are the other investors...
    [16:29:11 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : the park family as the other investor?
    [16:29:17 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahahaha
    [16:29:33 02/10/11] @ cassie : ahahahahahahahaha
    [16:29:52 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i mean...if the PURCHASE of the BUILDING is in line w/ all the plans of the couple...
    [16:30:05 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : there is not doubt the parks would be involved in it..
    [16:30:21 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : now playing... PARTY ROCK ANTHEM BY LMPAO.. Opps it's LMFAO ahahahha
    [16:30:42 02/10/11] @ cassie : i think suk may hv put hye's name in
    [16:30:48 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : are you a fortune teller ummas?
    [16:30:49 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahhaa
    [16:30:53 02/10/11] @ cassie : @jen huh?
    [16:31:07 02/10/11] @ cassie : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img249/7231/892fc0dbgw1dlpsrydr42j.jpg
    [16:31:07 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahahahahahahhhah
    [16:31:24 02/10/11] @ cassie : look at suk's lower part opf the shirt
    [16:31:28 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/413073459.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1317545120&Signature=sT+HGm9R8d7jeyodbt+/23qIe8M=
    [16:31:52 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : cause most of your predictions are true wahahaha
    [16:31:54 02/10/11] @ cassie : it's the lightings that made the difference
    [16:32:10 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yeah....its also a checkered blue and whitepolo shirt
    [16:32:32 02/10/11] @ cassie : i was in color separations line
    [16:32:50 02/10/11] @ cassie : i manage colors..
    [16:32:53 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : waaaah same shirt?
    [16:33:03 02/10/11] @ cassie : from the looks of the shirt
    [16:34:14 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yeah.....
    [16:34:44 02/10/11] @ cassie : but not gonna post this
    [16:34:51 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : see cass/jen... the similarities of their clothes and accessories...too many...
    [16:35:07 02/10/11] @ cassie : cos..can't get a good view
    [16:35:14 02/10/11] @ cassie : yup!
    [16:35:32 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : if u really think about it...u would only have one conclusion..
    [16:35:36 02/10/11] @ cassie : will any of us buy this kind of shirt?
    [16:35:40 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : they share the same closet!!
    [16:35:52 02/10/11] @ cassie : ahahahahahahahahahaha
    [16:36:12 02/10/11] @ cassie : they cud be living together..
    [16:36:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i have one like that cass. blue and white check polo shirt...hahahahahahahah
    [16:36:37 02/10/11] @ cassie : @demi hahahahahahahahahahaha
    [16:36:43 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : but i bought it for MIGUEL but it was too big for him. so i used it instead...
    [16:36:49 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : miguel is my son
    [16:37:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : so youre right cass..
    [16:37:09 02/10/11] @ cassie : so..still you bought it for your son...hahahahahahaha
    [16:37:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i girl would not normally buy a shirt like that
    [16:37:27 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : for herself
    [16:38:01 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i think PSH had to bring somehthing OF SUK's ...a clothing which she could really use...
    [16:38:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : while she did her charity..
    [16:38:36 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : to make SUK a part of her work...
    [16:38:48 02/10/11] @ cassie : totally agree!!
    [16:39:13 02/10/11] @ cassie : some ppl are hoping YH for Hye nowadays
    [16:39:53 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : YH-PSH could only happen when PSH-JKS love story ends...
    [16:39:59 02/10/11] @ cassie : YH may like to hv a gf but i don't think he will think of marriage in near future
    [16:40:38 02/10/11] @ cassie : whereby..suk has been very vocal in his marriage views
    [16:40:39 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : agree cass....YH still has to be FINANCIALLY STABLE before he can think about marriage..
    [16:41:21 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : while SUK is FINANCIALLY SET UP FOR LIFE..>!! so Suk definitely is more ready to settle down...
    [16:41:39 02/10/11] @ cassie : financial..YH is fine.but he hasn't reach the kind of stablility in his career
    [16:41:53 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : mama dddddddddddddd... i want a copy of this convo your convo with mama cccccc.. ahahhaa
    [16:42:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : i don't think YH is ready for marriage in the next 5yrs
    [16:42:30 02/10/11] @ cassie : @jen hahahahahahahahahaha
    [16:42:37 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yup....!!! YH career unstable...which boils down to FINANCIAL instability ..
    [16:42:45 02/10/11] @ cassie : Suk has plans for business
    [16:42:55 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : jen...hahahahhahaha
    [16:43:25 02/10/11] @ cassie : not just pure acting....
    [16:43:29 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : agree w/ u cass on YH...
    [16:43:40 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : right...
    [16:44:10 02/10/11] @ cassie : i still like suk cos of his foresight in his future
    [16:44:39 02/10/11] @ cassie : and for someone at his young age
    [16:45:13 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : ahahha i really love to read your convo.,.. ahahaha
    [16:45:15 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : actually we have to give credit to Suk''s parents for teaching him to think of the future...
    [16:45:18 02/10/11] @ cassie : for YH..marriage may not be feasible for the 10yrs too
    [16:45:38 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : got to go.. i will attend a mass.. chat with you later..
    [16:45:43 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : his parents has given Suk his SHORT TERM and LONG TERM plans
    [16:45:46 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : iloveyou both.. mwuah
    [16:45:54 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : k jen....love u too.
    [16:46:01 02/10/11] @ cassie : @demi yup! and suk really wanted the kind of marriage that his parents has
    [16:46:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : done w/ mass w/ the kid early this morning
    [16:46:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : love you too jen
    [16:46:15 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : right cass!!
    [16:46:31 02/10/11] @ cassie : see ya later J
    [16:46:56 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : AFTER TAIWAN, Suk had wanted so much to marry shinhye PMD think...
    [16:47:22 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : lemme rephrase that
    [16:47:24 02/10/11] @ khulynne29 : byers
    [16:47:24 02/10/11] @ cassie : growing up in the entertainment world will make a person to be cynical
    [16:47:34 02/10/11] @ cassie : Byeeeeeeee
    [16:47:45 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i think BOTH SUK AND PSH WERE SO MUCH INLOVE AFTER TAIWAN THAT THEY HAD WANTED TO SETTLE DOWN..
    [16:48:02 02/10/11] @ cassie : AGREE!!!!
    [16:48:13 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : but then maybe PAPA PARK said
    [16:48:29 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : SUkkie....give me a year or two to set up both
    [16:48:39 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : of you...your future...
    [16:48:48 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : that is why SUK IS WORKING SO HARD...
    [16:48:55 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : has been workign hard
    [16:48:58 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and so is PSH...
    [16:49:10 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and they are going back to school....
    [16:49:31 02/10/11] @ cassie : yeah...and also both side of their parents request that they both graduate b4 marriage
    [16:50:03 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : right cass...as what all parents would want and dream....
    [16:50:14 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : of for their kids...
    [16:50:18 02/10/11] @ cassie : i mean..i'll do the same too if my son wants to get married at such an early age
    [16:50:49 02/10/11] @ cassie : and suk has to means to get married at any time
    [16:50:49 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yup cass....
    [16:51:21 02/10/11] @ cassie : the thing i like about suk is..he don't just forecast on his acting career
    [16:51:55 02/10/11] @ cassie : as an actor..they'll try to delay marriage as much as possible
    [16:52:15 02/10/11] @ cassie : cos,it's their rice bowl
    [16:52:26 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : agree...
    [16:52:54 02/10/11] @ cassie : but suk's ambition is wayyy beyond that
    [16:53:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : i admire a prson with such drive
    [16:53:19 02/10/11] @ cassie : person*
    [16:53:22 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : me too cass.....
    [16:54:10 02/10/11] @ cassie : alot of shippers just talk about love and romance..
    [16:54:25 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : Sukkie grew up and was molded by SHOW BUSINESS
    [16:54:49 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : right cass....they just spazz on the surface.. right
    [16:55:23 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : so what kind of business would HE go into?
    [16:55:41 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : of course its still the showbiz world...
    [16:55:55 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : SUK AND HIS PARENTS ALREADY KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF SHOWBUSINESS
    [16:56:39 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : so they know that this is WHERE suk should stay...
    [16:56:56 02/10/11] @ cassie : yup! we're more realistic in our shipping..demi
    [16:57:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yes cass.....agree..
    [16:57:36 02/10/11] @ cassie : at the end of the day...one has to have ambitions and goals
    [16:58:11 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and one should have short and long term goals...
    [16:58:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : and the kind of ambitions tat suk has..is something i totally agree on
    [16:58:27 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and the DRIVE, THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO MAKE THOSE GOALS COME TRUE
    [16:58:28 02/10/11] @ cassie : yeah..demi
    [16:58:47 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : SUK has them all...
    [16:58:55 02/10/11] @ cassie : i hv no problems w/his drinking..
    [16:59:07 02/10/11] @ cassie : yup!
    [16:59:50 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i think Suk will go slow on his drinking when he gets to have his own family...
    [16:59:51 02/10/11] @ cassie : everyone in the E industries does it..but not so vocal about it
    [17:00:03 02/10/11] @ cassie : LMH is a smoker too
    [17:00:20 02/10/11] @ cassie : KHJ too
    [17:00:40 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yeah....
    [17:01:12 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : but still their habits DONT GET IN THE WAY
    [17:01:24 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : FOR THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS
    [17:01:31 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : that's what's more important i guess
    [17:02:04 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : if one's habit FREEZES him from doing something else..
    [17:02:29 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : then that HABIT is not helpf ul at all.
    [17:02:32 02/10/11] @ cassie : suk just made sounds more worst than the actual fact
    [17:03:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : agree w/ u Cass....!!
    [17:03:13 02/10/11] @ cassie : a habit is just a habit..it does not reflect on a person's character
    [17:03:49 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : CORRECT....u just took it right out of my keyboard....hahahahah
    [17:04:03 02/10/11] @ cassie : demi..if a person partied so hard..no way can they archive so much work as suk
    [17:04:04 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i was gonna say the same thing! hahahahahahahah
    [17:04:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    [17:04:33 02/10/11] @ cassie : GOSH!!! I think we're getting old
    [17:04:54 02/10/11] @ cassie : Why are we so practical?!! hahahahahahaha
    [17:05:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : right..!! hahahahahahahaha
    [17:05:54 02/10/11] @ cassie : when i was running the family business..
    [17:05:55 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i think Suk would get drunk once in a while but ...gosh i dont think he does it everyday..
    [17:06:21 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and as u said...its just a habit...
    [17:06:22 02/10/11] @ cassie : the urge to drink drink after a hard day work is there
    [17:06:46 02/10/11] @ cassie : i used to drink once or twice a week
    [17:07:24 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : social drinking.....thats ok...
    [17:07:31 02/10/11] @ cassie : i partied as hard as suk but of cos i don't make money like him!!!
    [17:07:42 02/10/11] @ cassie : when i was his age
    [17:07:57 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahhahahaahaha...that's why a lot of people hate suk..
    [17:08:06 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : he can HAVE HIS CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    [17:08:17 02/10/11] @ cassie : those ppl mare idiots!! hahahahahahahaha
    [17:08:36 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : AGREE!! NARROW MINDED SELFISH ONES
    [17:08:40 02/10/11] @ cassie : suk always wants to be different than others
    [17:09:30 02/10/11] @ cassie : older koreans can't accept suk cos they think he;s not respectful
    [17:09:56 02/10/11] @ cassie : and yet he made so much money and fame
    [17:10:10 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : that's why JKS is successful...HE DARED TO BE DIFFERENT...
    [17:11:36 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : its the Principle in making a good BUSINESS....
    [17:11:56 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : if your PRODUCT is UNIQUE from the others.... IT WILL STAND OUT
    [17:12:12 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : and IT WILL CATCH THE MARKET'S ATTENTION..
    [17:12:31 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : once u have the market's attention...all u have to do is...
    [17:12:36 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : HOLD THAT ATTENTION....
    [17:12:50 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : so they would keep buying ..and patronizing
    [17:13:03 02/10/11] @ cassie : yeah...absolutely true!!
    [17:13:37 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : that's why Suk is sometimes judged to be ATTENTION SEEKER
    [17:13:37 02/10/11] @ cassie : are you posting the blankey?
    [17:13:52 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : yup....
    [17:14:00 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : after this conversation w/ us..hahahahahahhaha
    [17:14:02 02/10/11] @ cassie : im gonna take another shower..bloody hot!
    [17:14:11 02/10/11] @ cassie : hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    [17:14:15 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : okidoki...go...while i post..
    [17:14:27 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : i will ahve to preapre our dinner after
    [17:14:28 02/10/11] @ cassie : okayyyyyyyyyyyyy
    [17:14:37 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : our maid's day off today
    [17:14:46 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : so im the official maid
    [17:14:49 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahahhahaha
    [17:14:54 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : k c u later cass...
    [17:15:14 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : if u decide to go online again...
    [17:15:16 02/10/11] @ demi_zhu : hahahhahhahah

end of the conversation

To the most wonderful moms in the world ala fortune teller :D I really enjoy reading all your post specially your pov's regarding our KeunShin couple.. more pov's please ahihihi mwuah :D

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

that's why 4him ent. psh agency transfer to the same adress of treej co.
    good morning demi zhu. cassie. khulynne 29.
    i'm already in my 40 but i still admire psh and jks.
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

suzzie wrote:that's why 4him ent. psh agency transfer to the same adress of treej co.
    good morning demi zhu. cassie. khulynne 29.
    i'm already in my 40 but i still admire psh and jks.

hello momie suzie kekkeke can i call you momie? ahihihi it's okay to admire psh and jks age doesnt matter anyways.. Welcome to the site :D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:18 pm

thanks khulynne 29....and hello too to pammie. i'm curius why sukkie was mad....
    Mademoisellemhy
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by Mademoisellemhy Fri 23 Mar 2012, 6:40 am

yo1 love them ^^ hoping that time will come they will have a courage to reveal their real status
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Tue 27 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

Mademoisellemhy wrote: yo1 love them ^^ hoping that time will come they will have a courage to reveal their real status

yo4 yo4 YES SIS.. WE ALSO LOVE OUR COUPLE... yo10 yo10
    ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO BELIEVE AND TRUST THEM THAT THEY ARE FOR REAL yo9 yo9
    AND WE SHOULD SAY "hwaiting.HOhoot.HWAITING" for the RIGHT TIME THEY WILL DECLARE THEIR MARRIAGE yo10 yo10

sweaty hekhek.. ANNYEONG HASEYO UNNI mademoisellemy I'm J-ROSE also known as JSukHye nice having you here in the KS SOLIDIFIERS FANBOX FAMILY.. monkey kiss monkey kiss

cheering cheering CHEERS KS SOLIDS cheering cheering
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:03 pm

because i miss the couple so much i re-read what ms. demi_zhu wrote in the first part....i was so touched and teary-eyed....and suddenly i realized the reasons why up to now since 2009 i still love and believe in this couple....
    love shin hye
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by love shin hye Mon 23 Dec 2013, 9:09 pm

but what is new about them?
    what do they do now in this year?
    PreethiJose
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by PreethiJose Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm

hii..!!
    i know i'm a bit late...and this post is around 4 yrs old..
    but all I wanted to say is that...THANKS A LOT... :)
    and yeah..one more thing..are you sure that they are like that now..?
    somebody..plz answer..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm