Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+39
ejay
rominajoy125
feliciawst
xxinz
minesays
skyfab
nour 07
littleberry25
sakura
chloe_77
barbiechan83
ajak
sanxi17
trix1307
chinkyrol
Pammie
minhtrang13986
sukhye.27
mafalda
Winter
sapphire_dreams
mayaza90
khulet29
lycille
BrutalizkeunshiN
tinskie
jfp2268
zhiaisukhye
fenellafie
grace juezan
simplemind
shindy
adenne
mssweet821
jsukhye
cassie
jgslvspsh
nora
bsjsucchini
43 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers III

adenne
    KeunShin Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers III

Post by adenne Mon 21 May 2012, 9:55 pm

@nora,sweet,gail and others...

Thank you very much for a wonderful news, suk really
    bold without hesitation to call the wifey mother,"mother
    in law".
    fenellafie
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by fenellafie Mon 21 May 2012, 9:59 pm

mssweet821 wrote:Shinhye on Twitter and She twit this with photos attached
    translated by our friend in PSH Singapore...with a better translation

[TRANS 21/5 @ssinz] Went to Nami island together with Mother♥️ Today I'm driving the car so I am able to take her to anywhere she wants to go, I'm feeling so happy>_<v The weather today is really really good^ㅡ^*

【翻译:Eva】和妈妈单独外出到在南怡岛约会今天是我驾车,妈妈想去哪里都可以噢,好高兴哟>_<v天气很好啊^真的真的很好^ㅡ^*

RT @ssinz 엄마와 단둘이 남이섬데이트♥️ 이제 내가 운전해서 엄마를 모시고 어디든지 갈 수 있다는 사실이 너무 행복>_<v 날씨가 무지무지 좋네요^ㅡ^*
    — with Ricky Zeng.
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 552823_340431039363642_100835756656506_829045_1314018887_n
    credit: PSH Singapore

and with this twit...his prince Sukkie reply to this her twit saying HELLO to his MOTHER IN LAW...which of course all of us loving this couple so much feeling so spazzing and giddiness when we saw their twit...

I'm actually at work then when this couple Shinhye and Sukkie active in twitter this afternoon...THANK YOU SO MUCH for my friend Gail who send me a text to share this news in twitter and when I suddenly read my text my heart beat so fast and I text Gail randomly asking about that twit...before I can't believe that gail txt me about Sukkie saying hello to his mother in law...I told gail maybe Suk address that Mother in law with different person not the mother of Shinhye until I see it in my own eyes...hahaha double... double... triple...triple happiness and giddiness what I feel right now...so much happy coz though they are not admitting that they are really a REAL COUPLE ...on what Sukkie always do in twitter like saying I LOVE YOU to Shinhye not only once but 3x and now saying Hello to mama Park addressing her as ttiyoohong (mother-in-law) ㅡjangmonim HELLO TO JANGMONIM (Mother-in-law) is like he admit already that they are really a COUPLE and to think of it ...Sukkie really monitored Shinhye in all her doing...like this on twitter Sukkie attentively reply Shinhye twit....awesome...Sukkie this time I give you 101 points for letting what you feel when you saw your Yebo with her Mom. bravo!!!! Daebak!!!

THANK YOU ALSO SIS NORA
    for sharing the news in this site...you make us happy and alive again.

Sukkie you shake our world again yo20 yo20 ...you really like teasing people...and this time you did a great job teasing us...you shake my world again...and I think not only me
    because after you (sukkie) tweeted to her about her tweet. It's a hot topic on the net. Netizens were a buzz.. "Hello, mother." in other word you make the twitterland alive again because of this simple message on twitter..."MOTHER-IN-LAW" simple but for us is meaningful. flowers weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Hi im just a silent lurker here before and now I can't help myself but to share the happiness that Ive felt after reading their tweetstorm earlier.

and also Hello to all GeunShin shippers on this forum weeeeee

i hope they are another Eugene and Ki Tae Young in the making, they didn't admit that they officially dating but just announced that they are getting married.

so love this couple ♥️ GeunShin Fighting :)
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 22 May 2012, 6:43 am

@tinskie

Thank you so much dear for this news

Jang Keun Suk greets Park Shin Hye’s mom as “Mother-In-Law” [JKS Twitter]

May 22, 2012 1:01 am megeels

Today Jang Keun Suk displayed his playful nature again through some fun twitstorming. Park Shin Hye, his co-star in the famous drama You’re Beautiful, is also a celebrity who uses twitter frequently under the username @ssinz and she tweeted the following today.

ssinz: 엄마와 단둘이 남이섬데이트♥ 이제 내가 운전해서 엄마를 모시고 어디든지 갈 수 있다는 사실이 너무 행복>_<v 날씨가 무지무지 좋네요^ㅡ^*

Trans ssinz: Today I’m driving the car so I am able to take her to anywhere she wants to go, I’m feeling so happy>_<v The weather today is really really good^ㅡ^*

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 552823_340431039363642_100835756656506_829045_1314018887_n

Jang Keun who was also online around that time immediately replied the following to her tweet..

AsiaPrince_JKS : 장모님 안녕하세요~~~띠요오옹

Trans AsiaPrince_JKS : Jangmonim (Mother-In-Law) Hello

Many fans were surprised by Jang`s response and amazed that both Jang and Park are still having a teasing relation even years after You’re beautiful finished airing.

Park Shin Hye looked beautiful with her stylish sunglasses,clear skin and her long hair gave her a feminine and pure look.

Netizens commented

Park Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk`s You’re Beautiful was the best
    Sukkie’s answer is so funny
    Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye always look good together. They are the best couple!!
    Wow!! Park Shin Hye looks so beautiful!

Credit: PSH Singapore, AsiaPrince_JKS , ssinz , Korea.com
    Source: Nate
    zhiaisukhye
    zhiaisukhye

Post by zhiaisukhye Tue 22 May 2012, 9:24 am

mssweet821 wrote:@tinskie

Today Jang Keun Suk displayed his playful nature again through some fun twitstorming. Park Shin Hye, his co-star in the famous drama You’re Beautiful, is also a celebrity who uses twitter frequently under the username @ssinz and she tweeted the following today.

ssinz: 엄마와 단둘이 남이섬데이트♥ 이제 내가 운전해서 엄마를 모시고 어디든지 갈 수 있다는 사실이 너무 행복>_<v 날씨가 무지무지 좋네요^ㅡ^*

Trans ssinz: Today I’m driving the car so I am able to take her to anywhere she wants to go, I’m feeling so happy>_<v The weather today is really really good^ㅡ^*

Jang Keun who was also online around that time immediately replied the following to her tweet..

Many fans were surprised by Jang`s response and amazed that both Jang and Park are still having a teasing relation even years after You’re beautiful finished airing.

Park Shin Hye looked beautiful with her stylish sunglasses,clear skin and her long hair gave her a feminine and pure look.

Netizens commented

Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye always look good together. They are the best couple!!

SO HAPPY
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Tue 22 May 2012, 8:56 pm

mssweet821 wrote:@tinskie

ssinz: 엄마와 단둘이 남이섬데이트♥️ 이제 내가 운전해서 엄마를 모시고 어디든지 갈 수 있다는 사실이 너무 행복>_<v 날씨가 무지무지 좋네요^ㅡ^*

Netizens commented

Waaaaaaaaaaa..............how obvious can Suk be???

First....he claimed Shinhye as his prospective wife.

Now....he put a claim on Shinhye's mom as his....Mother-in-law!!!!

Keunshin Couple Solidified....... s3 :

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 22 May 2012, 9:41 pm

[Fanpic] Our starcouple -Jang Keun Suk @AsiaPrince_JKS preparing dinner to his future wife @ssinz Park Shin Hye ^^

cr @PSHJKS_BAIDUBAR

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 48081_367979013261061_157902984268666_1007752_668328808_n

Thank KS2H for sharing this in FB
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Wed 23 May 2012, 10:55 pm

Different time and place but still look soooooooo similar.. their gesture, smile , sense of fashion

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 Blue1u

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 23 May 2012, 11:56 pm

nora wrote:

Different time and place but still look soooooooo similar.. their gesture, smile , sense of fashion

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 Blue1u

Hello Nora,

Yes you are correct my dear friend always we can find a thing that says that there is something to them...their mannerism, the way they dress up and when we see them together like Paeksang Award even they do nothing except for sitting beside each other we feel giddiness and spazzing so much just seeing them together what more if we see them kissing or hugging for that I can't post anymore about them coz that very moment I'm already at the Hospital they given me a CPR or maybe I'm in an INTENSIVE CARE UNIT resting there for having a heart attack...Yap this couple make my heart abnormal this past few days...sometimes it beat so fast and sometimes my heart feeling sad...they really affect my day and night everyday.

so Nora please don't stop looking for more evidences telling that they are REAL though we know it already. I just love to see them wearing couple things...hahaha

Last edited by mssweet821 on Thu 24 May 2012, 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Thu 24 May 2012, 11:14 am

@mssweet821...your postings were so hilarious!....hahahaha!...just relax sis!we need you here!! :
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Thu 24 May 2012, 3:36 pm

hahahaha... thanks mama sweet! monkey kiss

Are we still spazzing about the MIL thing? hehe.. am still kekekeke.. weeeeee Sukkie never failed to involved Shinhye in his life! well.. since YAB day's is that any years we never heard about them or news about them? no right? almost every year and day we still got some news or evidence about them...is true! agreeing

From the first we heard about Mama jang loves Shinhye, the call pranks, Code Combine , Tokyo Dome and now MIL . Some said Sukkie just love to teased shinhye but if it's really true .. well that's a serious tease because it looks like he tease all the time.. all year round.. okey.. when a boy keep tease you then stop means?he's not interested anymore but if he keep teasing means? hehe.. he likes you.. he want your attention.. (base on my own experience hehe) and no jokes okey.. pinch at first he said her mama like shinhye.. and want her to be his future wife. He's not said it once but he keep telling people they match made from heaven ... at the AnShow 2010 and at the Code Combine interview 2011 he said again his mama like Shinhye and this year 2012.. he called Shinhye mama Jangmonim or Mother In Law .. surprised
    here the best part.. Sukkie message completed what Shinhye said in her interview .. She said her mama like sukkie too (about the mama jang loves shinhye) but her father felt sad because she's the only daughter..since shinhye is a daddy's girl.. what it's means? it's approval from shinhye parents.. both parents agree with this proposal kekeke.. monkey kiss cheering

Some people said sukkie just joking about the MIL thing.. well he's not that type of person okey.. he respect elderly like his mother and father .. it will be rude if he's doing that to Shinhye mother.. he's not doing it for fun .. he's doing it because he want to give his respect to Shinhye mom and addressed her MIL .. he can just said mrs park but he said MIL then it's proof that he's not lying about this marriage thing.. he still keep one girl all the time to be his wife..none other than Park Shinhye.. yo10

Another thing he's make this news surface again ( i mean the story about them on the news) because lately the new shipper in town .. KeunYoona and i think he want to make it stop or not let other shipper alive.. he called shinhye mother MIL .. so us KEUNSHIN shipper will spazzing and it will be most talked in town.. i think he don't want it happened again like when he's shooting MMM.. the rumors and bashing .. the most hurting person is Shinhye.. so he won't make this happened again.. yo10

Don't let our faith in them fade.. keep believing that they are REAL!!

KEUNSHIN FOREVER AND SOLIDS!! flowers
    tinskie
    tinskie
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by tinskie Thu 24 May 2012, 6:30 pm

whew! finally im done back reading from part one to part two yo10

after watching you're beautiful last april 2012 (yeah i only watched it this year hahaha) i can say that yb is my ultimate as in really favorite korean drama i even download full episode of it hahah though i don't understand korean at all hahaha up to now i keep on watching it everytime i have a free time.

i really do love keunshin... i only like 2 korean couples first is min♥️min (lee min ho and park min young) and lastly keun♥️shin.. i solemnly swear to support them forever and ever... weeeeee

love love love ♥️♥️♥️♥️
    tinskie
    tinskie
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by tinskie Thu 24 May 2012, 8:54 pm

im watching yab again today... i just notice that both of them are wearing in leopard print tie for taekyung and jacket for minam..

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 Untitled-7

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 24 May 2012, 11:01 pm

@tinskie

yes sis they don't just wearing same colors of clothes, accessories but always they do same things like this even in the middle of the shooting sched. (busy tickling they Iphone)

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 H1

credit photos as tagged
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 25 May 2012, 12:10 am

Omo.. surprised
    Daebak everyone..I love the similarities.. yo10
    And the new evidences that emerged again.. yo11

My POV on Sukkie's tweet is this:

Sukkie made another move when he said hello mother in law to Shin Hye's mom over

twitter..it's a prerogative to a more significant and more meaningful action..that is the

honest to goodness revelation (I hope) it would be soon..cause..well..a lot of

evidences have proved the KEUNSHIN love..then there's the "Yeobo" sweetness at

Tokyo Dome, then the "Mother In Law" greeting made by Sukkie..well this greeting

made by Sukkie cant be considered a "tease" he just simply paid respect to the

mother of his yeobo..and it's such a sweet gesture of him.. monkey kiss

Good things are coming so let's continue to love our couple and pray for them too..

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 25 May 2012, 7:44 pm

another similarities of our couple...I just want to share this photo posted by one of shippers of the couple...look how they tickling the Iphone and notice that things on their mouth while texting or doing somethings in their phone. So cute of them seeing like this...I don't know if they are aware that they have alot of things in common.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 156476_444182755610702_234767769885536_1559016_1613151205_n

credit photos as tagged

Last edited by mssweet821 on Fri 25 May 2012, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 25 May 2012, 9:01 pm

mama sweet.. they so cuteeeeeee!! yo11
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 25 May 2012, 9:38 pm

Today,

Manager Jun, Shinhye's manager.. tweeted Sukkie
    RT @hanijunz
    @AsiaPrince_JKS 으악..고프로 지르셨구만..완전 갖고싶다 ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Bing translated: Ugh ...Only the shortlisted that pros..I would like to have a full ...Blah blah blah

~~it's regarding about sukkie tweeted bought camera gadget or something..
    We know that Sukkie close to shinhye manager.. and we can see at the TD bts backstage.. sukkie try to kissed him! hehe..

he also tweeted Big brother today
    @bigbrothersound 라이딩가자!!! ( Let's go riding!! )
    @hanijunz RT @bigbrothersound 잠실선착장에서 모이는 걸로 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (let's gather at Jamsil marina keke )
    @hanijunz ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 꼬고!
    ( crossed ~~what a translation ! )

hahaha.. i used bing and goggle translate .. poor korean (me!) well my point here is we can see how close they are.. Shinhye manager, Big Brother and Sukkie! We know that Shinhye close to Big Brother and of course he is Sukkie best friends! weeeeee Sukkie?? erm.. Shinhye said as a 'closed' friend (we know sukkie is shinhye boyfriend)

from here we can see they have same circle of friends.. we know they couple when she or he also close/friends to each other BFF hehe .. maybe when Shinhye and sukkie had a date, Big Brother had to company them and to not look more suspicious manager June followed them also... kekeke
    yo10 who knows! monkey kiss monkey kiss flowers

KeunShin Forever and Ever!! monkey kiss weeeeee

cr: Big Brother and Hanijun acc twitter
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 25 May 2012, 10:18 pm

Another similarity from Sukkie and Hacci

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 50111557

cr to uploader
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 25 May 2012, 11:15 pm

nora wrote:Today,

RT @hanijunz
    Bing translated: Ugh ...Only the shortlisted that pros..I would like to have a full ...Blah blah blah

We know that Sukkie close to shinhye manager.. and we can see at the TD bts backstage.. sukkie try to kissed him! hehe..

@hanijunz RT @bigbrothersound 잠실선착장에서 모이는 걸로 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (let's gather at Jamsil marina keke )
    @hanijunz ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 꼬고!

hahaha.. i used bing and goggle translate .. poor korean (me!) well my point here is we can see how close they are.. Shinhye manager, Big Brother and Sukkie! We know that Shinhye close to Big Brother and of course he is Sukkie best friends! weeeeee Sukkie?? erm.. Shinhye said as a 'closed' friend (we know sukkie is Shinhye's boyfriend)

from here we can see they have same circle of friends.. we know they couple when she or he also close/friends to each other BFF hehe .. maybe when Shinhye and sukkie had a date, Big Brother had to company them and to not look more suspicious manager June followed them also... kekeke

aww..another evidence..daebak.. daebak

Sukkie's close friends are also ShinHye's aigoo.. flowers

and tonight Shin Hye tweeted:

Rob it'd relax. Let go of the river water flowing well received. Start riding! Would you like syungsyung? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

BB replied with.. I!

Hmm..I think the one who replied isn't BB it's Sukkie..and it seems that they

went out to have fun..cause she mentioned riding..and her pic looks like she is in

Han River.. yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 25 May 2012, 11:49 pm

RT @hanijunz

@hanijunz ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 꼬고!

hahaha.. i used bing and goggle translate .. poor korean (me!) well my point here is we can see how close they are.. Shinhye manager, Big Brother and Sukkie! We know that Shinhye close to Big Brother and of course he is Sukkie best friends! weeeeee Sukkie?? erm.. Shinhye said as a 'closed' friend (we know sukkie is shinhye boyfriend)

@ NORA

Daebak !!! for this POV... I really admire you for having a long patience following their twit...hahaha yo3 yo3 I know how hard following them on twitter we don't know when they will twit to each other... yo11 and on top of that translating every twit they do a lot of patience sweaty and we end up like this yo15 sick and tired following them and try to understand their twit.

So thank you NORA my friend for sharing that...I really appreciate you post that in this thread...now we know they really have a link...HAVING SAME CIRCLE OF FRIEND it enough for us to understand they really close AS IN CLOSE.

remember in YMP Movie of Sukkie one of his co-worker their who became act as a friend of Sukkie in that MOVIE is close friend of Shinhye. yo19
    tinskie
    tinskie
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by tinskie Fri 25 May 2012, 11:59 pm

mssweet821 wrote:another similarities of our couple...I just want to share this photo posted by one of shippers of the couple...look how they tickling the Iphone and notice that things on their mouth while texting or doing somethings in their phone. So cute of them seeing like this...I don't know if they are aware that they have alot of things in common.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 156476_444182755610702_234767769885536_1559016_1613151205_n

credit photos as tagged

this is cute... ^.^
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 26 May 2012, 12:02 am

[quote="bsjsucchini"]
    nora wrote:,

Rob it'd relax. Let go of the river water flowing well received. Start riding! Would you like syungsyung? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

BB replied with.. I!

went out to have fun..cause she mentioned riding..and her pic looks like she is in

[/font][/color]

@Gail,

Yes gail you are correct I also saw that picture twitted by Shinhye and share that to us...it looks like she having fun riding again her bike at Han River. Maybe they are together at that time...they just having so much fun and can't control not to share that sweet moment of them to us...knowing them they love teasing us.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 2 Wcoyxn
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sat 26 May 2012, 10:06 am

bsjsucchini wrote:

RT @hanijunz

@hanijunz ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 꼬고!

hahaha.. i used bing and goggle translate .. poor korean (me!) well my point here is we can see how close they are.. Shinhye manager, Big Brother and Sukkie! We know that Shinhye close to Big Brother and of course he is Sukkie best friends! weeeeee Sukkie?? erm.. Shinhye said as a 'closed' friend (we know sukkie is Shinhye's boyfriend)

aww..another evidence..daebak.. daebak

Sukkie's close friends are also ShinHye's aigoo.. flowers

BB replied with.. I!

whoa! Gail.. BB replied? kyaaaaaaa.. agree with you.. it's must be sukkie hehehehe.. yo10 monkey kiss

Here the exact translation from PSHIC
    cr:PSHIC

[5/25 @ssinz]I want to brush everything off. Water (flow/stream) take it all away... Start riding!! Shall we ride together?? RT @ssinz 다 털고 가련다. 흐르는 강물아 잘 받아서 흘려보내줘.. 라이딩 시작!! 같이 슝슝할래요 ?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/nuwcoyxnj

and Big Brother replied: Me!

spazzzzing!!! hehehehehe... not spazzing with shinhye and BB just spazzing they really close! and gail ya.. it's sukkie yo11
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 26 May 2012, 6:53 pm

wanna share this one...

Yesterday is my Day off .. and i watched "IT'S SHOWTIME" its a local variety show here in phils.. at the opening RYAN BANG (korean celebrity host in IT'S SHOWTIME) and Collen (local host kinda loveteam thingy with ryan bang lolz) teasing at each Other and some hosts teasing at them why they have the same Shirt... Ryan bang said "In Korea when we wear the same Shirt and Accesories it means WE ARE COUPLE" hahahahaha! thats all.. its kinda LONG POST .. im not used to it.. its HARD! DAM ET! FINGERS BLEEDS!! hahahahaha!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 26 May 2012, 9:14 pm

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:wanna share this one...

Yesterday is my Day off .. and i watched "IT'S SHOWTIME" its a local variety show here in phils.. at the opening RYAN BANG (korean celebrity host in IT'S SHOWTIME) and Collen (local host kinda loveteam thingy with ryan bang lolz) teasing at each Other and some hosts teasing at them why they have the same Shirt... Ryan bang said "In Korea when we wear the same Shirt and Accesories it means WE ARE COUPLE" hahahahaha! thats all.. its kinda LONG POST .. im not used to it.. its HARD! DAM ET! FINGERS BLEEDS!! hahahahaha!

@Brutliz,

Happy to see you here posting with spazzing News...thank you Ryan Bang for that information...wearing same accessories, dress and a lot of thing in common etc. proves that we are not in delusion for our COUPLE they are REAL COUPLE not just on what we see on them but we feel in our heart that they have somethings.

Thank you Brutliz for this...spazz ...spazz...spazz 101% up up higher that clouds is what I fee right now...from Paeksang...Sukkie Interview in Mag...then the amazing revelation of Sukkie in twitter that he has a MOTHER IN LAW already though he did not admit that he has a Wife ....but he admit that he has a girlfriend and YEBO now he let has now that he has also a MOTHER IN LAW... weeeeee

Now, Ryan Bang (KOREAN) give some idea about couple thing in Korea that if we use or see us using couple item mean we are in a RELATIONSHIP or we are A COUPLE... yo3 yo3 weeeeee weeeeee

Brutliz...
    I know you are happy right now and spazzing on your own while watching Showtime and hearing Ryan Bang tells about couple thing weeeeee weeeeee If not you will not post this one and share it to us...THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIEND ...I love you ...tsup..tsup...mwuah ..mwuah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:19 am