Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+39
ejay
rominajoy125
feliciawst
xxinz
minesays
skyfab
nour 07
littleberry25
sakura
chloe_77
barbiechan83
ajak
sanxi17
trix1307
chinkyrol
Pammie
minhtrang13986
sukhye.27
mafalda
Winter
sapphire_dreams
mayaza90
khulet29
lycille
BrutalizkeunshiN
tinskie
jfp2268
zhiaisukhye
fenellafie
grace juezan
simplemind
shindy
adenne
mssweet821
jsukhye
cassie
jgslvspsh
nora
bsjsucchini
43 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers III

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers III

Post by jfp2268 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:07 am

Sometimes i wonder...what they were doing during this kind of time?...A TIME OF SILENCE...do they call one another?do they text each other each day? Do they really communicate at all?....miss you so much Suk en Hacci! yo12
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:08 am

Sometimes i wonder...what they were doing during this kind of time?...A TIME OF SILENCE...do they call one another?do they text each other each day? Do they really communicate at all?....miss you so much Suk en Hacci! yo12
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:17 am

Hope the couple were doing ok. And hope to hear from them soon. And i wish shin hye will update us w/ her shooting in "December 23rd" movie.
    mayaza90
    mayaza90

Post by mayaza90 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:38 am

my devote all goes to them..seriously keunshin made my life colourful..I dont care anything else..
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm

So good of Suk to donate the 7100kg of rice his fans have given him. He is indeed a kind-hearted person. He always makes his way to help other people, especially the less fortunate. That is why suk is so blessed because he knows how to share his blessings. And i know hacci is also like him, feeding the hungry people especially the children..That is why this couple is really worth-shipping for because they were both good and real people. yo3

And I am really proud that I AM A KEUNSHIN SHIPPER!!! AND WILL ALWAYS BE A KEUNSHIN SHIPPER!!
    littleberry25
    littleberry25

Post by littleberry25 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 6:20 am

jfp2268 wrote:So good of Suk to donate the 7100kg of rice his fans have given him. He is indeed a kind-hearted person. He always makes his way to help other people, especially the less fortunate. That is why suk is so blessed because he knows how to share his blessings. And i know hacci is also like him, feeding the hungry people especially the children..That is why this couple is really worth-shipping for because they were both good and real people. yo3

And I am really proud that I AM A KEUNSHIN SHIPPER!!! AND WILL ALWAYS BE A KEUNSHIN SHIPPER!!

kind hearted & generosity couple...
    luv them very much~~~~ yo10
    mayaza90
    mayaza90

Post by mayaza90 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

littleberry25 wrote:
    jfp2268 wrote:So good of Suk to donate the 7100kg of rice his fans have given him. He is indeed a kind-hearted person. He always makes his way to help other people, especially the less fortunate. That is why suk is so blessed because he knows how to share his blessings. And i know hacci is also like him, feeding the hungry people especially the children..That is why this couple is really worth-shipping for because they were both good and real people. yo3

kind hearted & generosity couple...
    luv them very much~~~~ yo10

yeah, im too love them so much becoz their nice heart reflected who they are actually..i mean only the beauty of heart will never ever dissapear

love u guys♥️♥️♥️*^▁^*

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 2:06 pm

Thanks littleberry 25..And agree w/ you mayaza90...Physical beauty fades away but INNER BEAUTY STAYS FOREVER. And a person with a kind heart is a person with an EVERLASTING BEAUTY! Just like my favorite couple, the KEUNSHIN, they are both very beautiful inside and out! :yo4 yo3
    zhiaisukhye
    zhiaisukhye

Post by zhiaisukhye Thu 09 Aug 2012, 2:36 pm

nora wrote:
    THE IDENTITY OF THE MYSTERIOUS LADY REVEAL

For those who still remember .. there is a lady spotted with suk and shinhye at 2010.. both for ANJELL FM in Japan and Taiwan. But that time we have no idea who she is.. yo2 but suddenly it clear now.. see blow pic ( thanks to @cass!!! she's the one who is discover that lady pic on 4him pic!) yo3

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 Lady9

spazzzzzzz.... that mystery lady is Shinhye staff from 4him!! but what is she doing with suk?? thinking yoyo That lady we spotted first at the airport with suk and all tree J staff including mama jang and papa jang for ANJELL Taiwan. And for the second pic.. that lady spotted back with shinhye. Came with suk but then back with shinhye? That lady also spotted in Anjell Japan FM (pic 3) hehehe.. yo11

She is shinhye staff but she also Suk staff?? we found out she also court shinhye for etude promo in Taiwan at august 2010 it's after the ANJELL FM Taiwan. So she is clearly Shinhye staff.

After share so many things.. now sharing staff too?? thinking yoyo weeeeee

We ship the right couple!!! yo10 yo10 yo9

KS Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HAHA
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:24 am

Hello KS Shippers!!

I'm so busy for the past few days.. can't spazz often here.. mianhe.. but today i can't hold it..i have to posted it.. hehehe

[PHOTOS] Japan Magazine: Korea TV drama vol 50 <韓国TVドラマVol.50>

cr: @ozbussi 着迷DC

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 527036_409169332475362_1941620522_n

SHinhye and YH in the magazine.. BUT Sukkie is there too!! hahahaha.. on the page side by side!! hahahahahaha.... what a fated!!!! yo10 yo11 is like he said.. 'i'll watching you.. yeobo' hahahahahaha weeeeee monkey kiss
    mayaza90
    mayaza90

Post by mayaza90 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:08 am

nora wrote:Hello KS Shippers!!

I'm so busy for the past few days.. can't spazz often here.. mianhe.. but today i can't hold it..i have to posted it.. hehehe

[PHOTOS] Japan Magazine: Korea TV drama vol 50 <韓国TVドラマVol.50>

cr: @ozbussi 着迷DC

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 527036_409169332475362_1941620522_n

SHinhye and YH in the magazine.. BUT Sukkie is there too!! hahahaha.. on the page side by side!! hahahahahaha.... what a fated!!!! yo10 yo11 is like he said.. 'i'll watching you.. yeobo' hahahahahaha weeeeee monkey kiss

hi sis! actually not only that, but the front cover of the magazine was also sukkie with yoona-love rain picture,, i've seen somewhere, agree with u sis, that is fate, looks like sukkie 's shadow always follow shinhye, kekekeke...yeah KEUNSHIN POWER!!♥️♥️♥️
    mayaza90
    mayaza90

Post by mayaza90 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:40 pm

this is my pov..hope u guys dont mind..
    HS drama has to be promoted during this time n i didnt mind at all if costars has to show their closeness n friendliness to the fans. it's common for any actors to raise attention from their fans..
    about our couple, although they seems quiet lately , i never lose faith regarding their love relationship even they denied it..we hve seen how shinhye called sukkie with their endearment term such as di and yeobo at backstage.. it obviously shows she loves suk, in my bottom of heart ,she only pretend like this never happen in front of public especially the fans..so it is impossible to claim KS is not real. moreover we could detect they love each other from the expression of their faces n body languages in the bts..all this was shown n one of the obvious evidence we can just simply look is tokyo dome bts. personally, i dont get affected of what shinhye n sukkie said to the media at all, what i believe they hve to hide this for protecting each other. one's mouth can throw any words but heart never lied..as a KS shipper im always on KS team..i'll ship them with my fully heart. love KS forever ..♥♥♥♥♥♥
    minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:52 pm

mayaza90 wrote:this is my pov..hope u guys dont mind..
    HS drama has to be promoted during this time n i didnt mind at all if costars has to show their closeness n friendliness to the fans. it's common for any actors to raise attention from their fans..
    about our couple, although they seems quiet lately , i never lose faith regarding their love relationship even they denied it..we hve seen how shinhye called sukkie with their endearment term such as di and yeobo at backstage.. it obviously shows she loves suk, in my bottom of heart ,she only pretend like this never happen in front of public especially the fans..so it is impossible to claim KS is not real. moreover we could detect they love each other from the expression of their faces n body languages in the bts..all this was shown n one of the obvious evidence we can just simply look is tokyo dome bts. personally, i dont get affected of what shinhye n sukkie said to the media at all, what i believe they hve to hide this for protecting each other. one's mouth can throw any words but heart never lied..as a KS shipper im always on KS team..i'll ship them with my fully heart. love KS forever ..♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dear Friend!

Thank for you massage, me too... yo4

Ill always believe that Our couple is real!!

Hawaiting!! yo4 yo4

Love Geunshin^^

jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:47 pm

mayaza90 wrote:this is my pov..hope u guys dont mind..
    about our couple, although they seems quiet lately , i never lose faith regarding their love relationship even they denied it..we hve seen how shinhye called sukkie with their endearment term such as di and yeobo at backstage.. it obviously shows she loves suk, in my bottom of heart ,she only pretend like this never happen in front of public especially the fans..so it is impossible to claim KS is not real. moreover we could detect they love each other from the expression of their faces n body languages in the bts..all this was shown n one of the obvious evidence we can just simply look is tokyo dome bts. personally, i dont get affected of what shinhye n sukkie said to the media at all, what i believe they hve to hide this for protecting each other. one's mouth can throw any words but heart never lied..as a KS shipper im always on KS team..i'll ship them with my fully heart. love KS forever ..♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@mazaya90, you are not the only one, we are all together here yo10
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:58 pm

khulynne29 wrote:

Spazz???! kekekke

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 385504_142154422590592_919439078_n

credits: lilsukhye

yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 yo24 yo24 yo24 yo24 yo24 flowers flowers flowers flowers monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering cheering
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

I definitely agree w/ you mayaza90..love yah! monkey kiss
    mayaza90
    mayaza90

Post by mayaza90 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:56 pm

yep,that is actually the attitude we should hve, positive minded n continuously support our beloved couple..we shouldn't worry, all's very fine between them. thanks very much sis jfp2268, minhtrang n jgslvspsh and others..all ur supports to our KS truly show how much we love n adore them..luv ya too..♥♥♥
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:49 am

Pampa Good Vibes :)

photo credit as tagged

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 6968a321jw1dvialyn37fj

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 72ab1045gw1dvrvtbyjcfj

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 6968a321jw1dvr7i2o147j

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 6968a321jw1dvr7bdo5loj

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 6c6bd95fgw1dvj8yydtkgj

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 6968a321gw1dvl2krntnoj

Team KeunShin...

Hwaiting! :))
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 12:50 pm

@khulyanne21...if it isn't too much can you explain more what do the pictures you have posted means?what do you like to tell us?mianhe sometimes i am just too dense to get it. Thanks sis in advance.
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:32 pm

@jfp2268 the photos i posted was just i gathered from weibo sis..
    it's just a similarity between our beloved couple ahahhaha :))
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 13 Aug 2012, 12:24 am

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 6968a321gw1dvl2krntnoj

@ jfp2268

regarding those encircle thing in that photos that bear that shinhye hugging and the same bear on Sukkie room pointing that they own same bear...and those other encircle things on that room pointing that is really Sukkie's room where we can see the guys on that Sukkie bed. those pictures are trying to say something that Sukkie room where the bear is really on their. and same bear with shinhye.

They are really love to own couple things or maybe sharing things with each other.
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:22 am

Hello....KS Team!!!!

I think I found another couple ring from our Keunshin Couple.....

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 19 Tongyinghanaring

Shinhye's pix was a screencap during the airing of her documentary from the Ghana trip.

Suk's was when he was in Beijing,China for Tongyi Press Con which was before his trip to Paris.

What do you think?? Is it....SIMILAR????

lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Mon 13 Aug 2012, 3:13 am

mayaza90 wrote:my devote all goes to them..seriously keunshin made my life colourful..I dont care anything else..

i agree with u sis MAYAZA.... i will always be a KEUNSHIN SHIPPER no matter what!!!

let's kip the FAITH alive....... let them shine in their own chosen career but at the end of the "DAY" they will find themselves together forever.....

KS TEAM UNITE ^___^
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Mon 13 Aug 2012, 9:58 am

@mssweet821...yeah it was the pictures w/ circles...thanks for explaining it more...now i get it..God bless always sis!
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 13 Aug 2012, 9:38 pm

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! thanks to ozbussi for this spazzing news weeeeee

This tweet is from ozbussi:
    I'd love to share this story about Shinhye. : )The chief editor of 「もっと知りたい!韓国TVドラマ」says; Shinhye has such a nice personality. Whenever I meet Shinhye, I think "how one can be grown up into such a nice girl?" I saw Shinhye's mother at the event, she seemed to be very affable and looked very similar to Shinhye. Keunsuk said that she was loved by co-actors' mothers. I think she is the top favorite prospective bride in Korea.
    ここで特記したいのは、シネちゃんの性格の良さだ。パク・シネちゃんという女の子は、どうやったらあんないい子に育つの?と会うたびに思う。イベントでお母さんを見かけたが、優しそうで、シネちゃんそっくりだった(逆ですけどね)。共演男優のお母さん方にも人気だと、グンソクくんだったか誰かが言っていた。韓国ナンバー1お嫁さん候補だと思います。

omo... sukkie?? hahahaha... Park Shinhye and Jang Keunsuk can't separated anymore.. yo11 yo10 They always have connection about anything even not working together or seen together.. recently sukkie called mama park "Jangmonim" and Shinhye choose sukkie as her Ideal man. . so about the bride thingy we know she already been choose by mama jang.. and got green light by mama park.. kyaaaaaaa daebakk!! yo9 yo10 weeeeee

KS Forever!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:59 pm