Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+39
ejay
rominajoy125
feliciawst
xxinz
minesays
skyfab
nour 07
littleberry25
sakura
chloe_77
barbiechan83
ajak
sanxi17
trix1307
chinkyrol
Pammie
minhtrang13986
sukhye.27
mafalda
Winter
sapphire_dreams
mayaza90
khulet29
lycille
BrutalizkeunshiN
tinskie
jfp2268
zhiaisukhye
fenellafie
grace juezan
simplemind
shindy
adenne
mssweet821
jsukhye
cassie
jgslvspsh
nora
bsjsucchini
43 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers III

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers III

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 26 May 2012, 9:21 pm

wahahahaha! i RARELY POST coz im not a POSTER.. LOLZ (waley?) hahahaha! hahaha luv yah too! mwah mwah tsup tsup slurp! slurp! lolz
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 26 May 2012, 9:33 pm

@sweet - nakakatawa kase sabi ng mga host sa showtime.. dba ryan pag mgkaterno ng damit eh mgjowa yan sa inyo? sabi ni ryan Oo pagmgkapareho suot ibig sabihin mgjowa tayO.. hahaha! sabi ni kareyl kung mgkaterno lahat eh seryosO na un kung kasama p daw relo eh ENGAGE n un! hahaha! kalowka topic sa showtime.. LOLZ
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sat 26 May 2012, 10:02 pm

Good brut! .. Suk and Shinhye has tooo many similarity.. is it a coincident? nooo.. if they are totally strangers or just like he or she other member celeb.. yes.. we can say it coincident but when he or she are close friend ( when one of them keep telling the same story want her to be his wife heheh)and both have so many in common then it's something.. hehehe.. yo10
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 26 May 2012, 10:10 pm

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:@sweet - nakakatawa kase sabi ng mga host sa showtime.. dba ryan pag mgkaterno ng damit eh mgjowa yan sa inyo? sabi ni ryan Oo pagmgkapareho suot ibig sabihin mgjowa tayO.. hahaha! sabi ni kareyl kung mgkaterno lahat eh seryosO na un kung kasama p daw relo eh ENGAGE n un! hahaha! kalowka topic sa showtime.. LOLZ

@Brutliz mha Friend,

Ibig mung sabihin Brutliz, by level din pala yung COUPLE THINGS SA KOREA,

1st stage: If we are wearing same clothes means we are girlfriend/boyfriend relationship in Korea

2nd stage: but if we are use to wear a lot of things in common like accessories; bracelet, watches, necklace, rings etc. its different level of love already we are ALREADY ENGAGE in Korea...I love Karyle (Actress/Singer in the Philippines) for mentioning that and Ryan Bang (Korean)agreeing on that logic...hahaha yo19 yo19 (nakakaloka napapasayaw ako)

thank you brutliz for elaborate hows COUPLE THINGS came out in Showtime how they discuss that... KUENSHIN COUPLE is REAL COUPLE weeeeee weeeeee
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 26 May 2012, 10:15 pm

@sweet - eto ung LINK ng showtime hehehe! part 1 sya http://www.watchfilipinotv.com/2012/05/showtime-may-25-2012-replay/

funny cla.. hahahaha!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 26 May 2012, 10:32 pm

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:@sweet - eto ung LINK ng showtime hehehe! part 1 sya http://www.watchfilipinotv.com/2012/05/showtime-may-25-2012-replay/

funny cla.. hahahaha!

Thank you Brutliza sa link...kaya loves kita eh.. monkey kiss
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 26 May 2012, 10:40 pm

wahahaha! walang anuman sweet for my sweet sugar for my honey.. lolz ^_^
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sat 26 May 2012, 10:48 pm

From brut posted .. i have something to show you.. the reality of celeb couple in Korea. I watched Big bang family at Strong Heart ( i love Big Bang okey! especially GD hehehe) and one of the family means same agency like Big Bang is Seven, And we know that seven is shinhye co star in Prince Hour, he has a relationship with her GF for 10 years and keep hiding their love story for 7 seven years! wahh..

And what make me so spazzing is when he said something about dating or meeting his gf

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Sevenendedit

you got what i mean? hehehe.. he's story same like Sukkie and Shinhye!! both always with someone together with them. Like when Sukkie and Shinhye in Japan, Hongki is their chaperon, Shinhye's birthday ..and i remember in Anshow taiwan ,Sukkie said he's always out together with other friends ..kyaaaaa...hahahahahhaha yo10 and now if not Hongki it must be Big Brother... from what i posted yesterday.. Shinhye and Big Brother quit close hehehe.. big brother is Suk best friends! yo9

another thing interest me is
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Sevenedit3

erm.. remember the weibo thingy that JKS name became PSH? hehehe... well it seem the mystery still remain but we know that kind of problem happened when we used someone PC or using the dsme IP address .. what that's means? maybe they not live together but they come visited each other house sometimes.. hehehe

and about seven said dated in a car.. something come to my mind.. hehehe.. at HongKong event , shinhye said in one of her interview.. she like man can drive well.. and really like when man try to reverse car with one hand on the steering and one hand hold a person beside him.. kyaaaaaaaa...who like can drive well? hehehe Sukkie!!! latest interview of him.. he said a lot about his car and love to drive.. hehehehe yo10 and now shinhye can drive so if he's not pick up Shinhye.. Shinhye will pick up him.. hahahhaa .. yo10

~sorry for the long post!~

I will be KeunShin Forever and Ever and Solids! yo11

cr to :BestKpopVideos for the video and You tube heheh
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 26 May 2012, 11:23 pm

nora wrote:From brut posted .. i have something to show you.. the reality of celeb couple in Korea. I watched Big bang family at Strong Heart ( i love Big Bang okey! especially GD hehehe) and one of the family means same agency like Big Bang is Seven, And we know that seven is shinhye co star in Prince Hour, he has a relationship with her GF for 10 years and keep hiding their love story for 7 seven years! wahh..

And what make me so spazzing is when he said something about dating or meeting his gf

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Sevenendedit

you got what i mean? hehehe.. he's story same like Sukkie and Shinhye!! both always with someone together with them. Like when Sukkie and Shinhye in Japan, Hongki is their chaperon, Shinhye's birthday ..and i remember in Anshow taiwan ,Sukkie said he's always out together with other friends ..kyaaaaa...hahahahahhaha yo10 and now if not Hongki it must be Big Brother... from what i posted yesterday.. Shinhye and Big Brother quit close hehehe.. big brother is Suk best friends! yo9

another thing interest me is
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Sevenedit3

erm.. remember the weibo thingy that JKS name became PSH? hehehe... well it seem the mystery still remain but we know that kind of problem happened when we used someone PC or using the dsme IP address .. what that's means? maybe they not live together but they come visited each other house sometimes.. hehehe

and about seven said dated in a car.. something come to my mind.. hehehe.. at HongKong event , shinhye said in one of her interview.. she like man can drive well.. and really like when man try to reverse car with one hand on the steering and one hand hold a person beside him.. kyaaaaaaaa...who like can drive well? hehehe Sukkie!!! latest interview of him.. he said a lot about his car and love to drive.. hehehehe yo10 and now shinhye can drive so if he's not pick up Shinhye.. Shinhye will pick up him.. hahahhaa .. yo10

~sorry for the long post!~

I will be KeunShin Forever and Ever and Solids! yo11

cr to :BestKpopVideos for the video and You tube heheh

@NORA mha Friend and Sis,

Wow GD is handsome also...I saw GD pictures but not know his name and just for your post I've known his name and because of he said about how dating his girlfriend I found him more cute and handsome coz he is not afraid to tell that in television that he really dating his girlfriend.

Hoping Sukkie have that guts to reveal that his girlfriend is none other done his only princess PARK SHIN HYE and engage to be married soon. And Hope Sukkie realize also that sometimes his girlfriend need to show how important she was...coz we all know that on Sukkie part their are a lot of girls admire him also and want to be their boyfriend...and on Shinhye part also its all given that this girl really admired by a lot of man to be their wife not only that also she is well love by all mother to be their DAUGHTER IN LAW and wife to their SON.

Can't wait to hear that Sukkie admit everything about them...KUENSHIN SOLIDIFIER

lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Sat 26 May 2012, 11:28 pm

love the KEUNSHIN COUPLE forever.....

thank you to all the NEWBIES and FUNMILY members that kip on spazzing and sharing GREAT news about our FAVE couple.....

Mama NNN and Mama SWEET wahahahahaha....you are really a KEEN observer....

i love all your POV's about the TWO....kip on spazzing mama'ssssss.....

Jen and mama DEmi miss you both....

LIZ aka BRUT....hahaha ur upgraded now...u made a LOOOOOOONGGGGG POST>>>>>> daebak......

ecka ecka and faby...miss yah.....

to all the NEWBIES kip on posting GUYS...enjoy our wonderful sight.....

looking forward to new POV's and SPAZZ NEWS....

LONG LIVE THE KEUNSHIN COUPLE.....

love them FOREVER

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 26 May 2012, 11:35 pm

@manager long? LOLZ thats my style.. LOLZ
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Sat 26 May 2012, 11:53 pm

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:@manager long? LOLZ thats my style.. LOLZ

mianhe BRUT.....just missed spazzing about these COUPLE......love all the new post here......

kip on POSTING shippers....all POV's and idea's are very much WELCOME..........

POSITIVITY is all we need...okkkkkkkkk.......

LONG LIVE THE KS COUPLE.....

hahhahahhahah
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 27 May 2012, 1:04 pm

Hello girls, Happy Sunday of your weekend is good and Blessed Sunday to all of you

just want to share this...sis NORA already post this in this KS Thread but just want to share it again though is same with sis Nora posted but this once is created by fan who also following our couples Sukkie and Shinhye...I just want to thank her for making more lovely and understand to read coz of the picture she attached...thank you so much who ever you are ...

Cut from the interview.

Q8: If you say yourself as an animal, what will be?
    JKS: Rabbit.
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 14image

Q17: What habit you can’t stop (change)?
    JKS: Touch my nose.
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 16359918491295486244010

Q33: So far, what is the happiest thing you did?
    JKS: I stood on the stage at Tokyo Dome.
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 6image2
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 3image5

Q37: Recently, what made you smile?
    JKS: Got “Popularity Award” at 48th Baek-sang Arts Awards.
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 1image3
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 52808929569045384601410
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Ac6eddc451da81cb26a00c6
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Lookingb

Q38: Whom you respect most?
    JKS: My mother

recently Sukkie reply in twit where somebody ask him about this..."How can i be JKS wife?" .. he answer "convince my mother" and we all know whose Mama Jang prospect to be her Daughter in Law...and she love her dearly to be the wife of his one and only SON...yes your answer is CORRECT none other done the Hallyu Princess of Asia PARK SHIN HYE.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 23571789

Q55. What kind of behaviour (mannerism, attitude etc) from a woman will make your heart pound?
    JKS: Pushing her hair behind her ear, which looks feminine.
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 4image4
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 1335442480312636
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Vlcsnap2012052711h56m13
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Vlcsnap2012052711h56m48

credit photos as tagged

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sun 27 May 2012, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 27 May 2012, 7:45 pm

@sis nora: it's really spazzing right?? wee.. cause

how could Sukkie allow Shin Hye and BB to be together just by themselves..keke..

BB is only there to be the look out..the answer why they Sukkie's name changed to

Sukkie in weibo is..because they have the same IP address..having the same IP

address could mean being in the same house..like what others said before the IP

address could be registered to both of them..keke..

@ tita sweet: that's right tita..they really love to tease us.. anyway the guy the guy

that sis nora featured on her other post is Seven not G Dragon..he's on the same

Company with Big Bang..they're all from YG entertainment..yes it's true that he has a

long time girlfriend..and he kept his relationship for a long time until once..he got

busted when his fans saw his pix in the internet together with his gf..and then he

took this chance to admit that he has a girlfriend but then he lost 100,000 fans from

his fanclub..Sometimes it gets scary to reveal that soon..that's one of reason why

Sukkie is taking his time in revealing things about him and Shin Hye..

@sis brut: daebak sis you're now making a long post..congrats to you..kekeke..

@sis lycille: thanks for giving an inspiration to all..keke

to everyone..keep the KeunShin love alive..keep the faith..
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Tue 29 May 2012, 5:41 pm

this is shin hye's new profile pic.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Profilephoto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL

yo2
    wondering why she change her pic with this photo with an umbrella, as we all know suk's loverain drama will air the last episode tonight or tomorrow, dunno, because i can't watch it my heart will torn into a thousand pieces if i will do yo8

because of jangmonim tweet and brought to chaos on twitter...
    maybe shin hye's giving some sign to suk that she is supporting her even without saying anything just understand the picture

yo6

i am just giving my one centavo opinion, i don't care with anyone but i still

believe keunshin are real and yongwha's special feelings for shinhye

ahahahahahaha!!!

peace!!

and just wanna share with this to all...

[img][URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/801/catsux.jpg/]KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Catsux
    [/img]

credit pic as tagged

keunshin solidified!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 29 May 2012, 9:41 pm

simplemind wrote:this is shin hye's new profile pic.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Profilephoto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL

yo2
    wondering why she change her pic with this photo with an umbrella, as we all know suk's loverain drama will air the last episode tonight or tomorrow, dunno, because i can't watch it my heart will torn into a thousand pieces if i will do yo8

because of jangmonim tweet and brought to chaos on twitter...
    maybe shin hye's giving some sign to suk that she is supporting her even without saying anything just understand the picture

yo6

i am just giving my one centavo opinion, i don't care with anyone but i still

believe keunshin are real and yongwha's special feelings for shinhye

ahahahahahaha!!!

peace!!

and just wanna share with this to all...

[img][URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/801/catsux.jpg/]KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Catsux
    [/img]

credit pic as tagged

keunshin solidified!

@simplemind

Daebak!!! Simplemind....It's like your name simplemind (simple but all you said make sense)

I love your one centavo opinion yo3 and I believe all what you have said in your posting.

"I don't care with anyone but I still believe Keunshin are Real and YongHwa's special feelings for shinhye ...ahahahahahaha!!!"

like you simplemind I also don't care what others opinion as long as I'm happy on what I believe I LOVE SUKKIE AND SHINHYE and I LOVE ALSO YONGHWA AND SHINHYE
    like what you said Sukkie and Shinhye are REAL...but it doesn't means Shinhye and Yonghwa is not...I mean I know and I feel Yonghwa has a Special feelings with Shinhye ever since in YAB though he keep it to himself and he has a highly respect with his friend Sukkie. And for that I begin to love Yonghwa for loving Shinhye truly. And who may not love this girl (Shinhye)...She is truly adorable girl and a lot of compassion with others who need her help...and having a personality like that a lot of mom wanted her to be their daughter in law...me too Shihye got my whole heart that why I love her.

Sukkie is lucky for having Shinhye hearts and I truly believe that Sukkie love her more and he will not do something that might hurt Shinhye...remember they are MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN... yo3

Thank you simplemind for sharing your one centavo opinion...I love itttttt!!!!!
    yo19
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Wed 30 May 2012, 5:28 am

@mssweet821

thanks for the sweet words just like your name sweet ra1

i am not against anyone shipping for other couple because they are also

shinhye's supporters and followers. in fact i am open about the idea of

minshin couple (minho and shin hye ) or yong shin (yong wha and shin hye )

i also spazz and giddy whenever i saw videos about yongshin and

minshin h6

yongwha and lee min ho are also my favorite korean idol, actors too.

whoever shinhye will end up with i know that man was really lucky and

really deserve to be chosen by the well loved and beautiful girl like shin hye.

h5

thank you mssweet for your kind words and lets just continue spazzing and loving the

keunshin couple.

weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 30 May 2012, 7:07 am

simplemind wrote:@mssweet821

thanks for the sweet words just like your name sweet ra1

i am not against anyone shipping for other couple because they are also

shinhye's supporters and followers. in fact i am open about the idea of

minshin couple (minho and shin hye ) or yong shin (yong wha and shin hye )

i also spazz and giddy whenever i saw videos about yongshin and

minshin h6

yongwha and lee min ho are also my favorite korean idol, actors too.

whoever shinhye will end up with i know that man was really lucky and

really deserve to be chosen by the well loved and beautiful girl like shin hye.

h5

thank you mssweet for your kind words and lets just continue spazzing and loving the

keunshin couple.

weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@simplemind

I love what you said ..."whoever shinhye will end up with i know that man was really lucky and

really deserve to be chosen by the well loved and beautiful girl like shin hye."

like you I love Shinhye dearly ...I'm feel giddy whoever his partner in all her drama or movie...even its to older that her still I find her she is perfect whoever guy partner to her...but of course the best partner ever for her is JANG KUEN SUK that is given already...partner in REEL AND REAL LIFE Jang Kuen Suk is always mentioned when they ask her about her Ideal man....when we mentioned Park Shin Hye the first thing came came out it our mind is Jang Kuen Suk and when it Jang Kuen Suk turn asking him about a his ideal girl...the first girl who will came out to us is Park Shin Hye. yo10

I always say this whenever I see them together in drama, CF, Awards night and photo shoot like Code Combine...I always spazz I don't know even they do nothing except just staring each other no hugging or kissing steel I feel their hearts their feeling that they hide for each other. And I'm happy to see them together even in my dream...

like you I love Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Min Ho also, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoon Gun, Yoochun and Kim Hyun Joong. Joong...when I saw Shinhye is standing at the stage beside Park Yoochun I feel giddy looking Yoonchun taking a glance with our princess like what i feel also to Kim Soo Hyun when I see him talking to Shinhye at the stages while taking their group photo of all the winners in Paeksang.. yo10

but of course the best for her is her REAL YEBO and Real Boyfriend...Sukkie...

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Wed 30 May 2012, 5:53 pm

love you msweet821 for being loyal to our keunshin couple...nothing against the other korean actors but for me only sukki is undyingly compatible w/ shin hye...don't know why but they are very compatible in every angle of the world!hehehe!!..they have SOMETHING that i cannot describe up to now that the other couple doesn't have...this was also what i felt during the tandem days of jerry yan and barbie su (Meteor Garden)..and now i felt this again to our KEUNSHIN COUPLE!..Keunshin couple were the best korean couple i've ever known in my entire life...they were both beautiful and handsome,talented and kind and very very charismatic!...so glad i've known and ship this couple for they were one of my inspirations now a days!..May God bless and cherish them always!And so as our friendship here...Godbless everyone!
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Thu 31 May 2012, 1:54 pm

Another Similarity from KeunSHin..blue is their favorite color now.. hehe.. both pic look like they on vacation together hehehe..

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Combineblue

nora
    nora

Post by nora Thu 31 May 2012, 2:15 pm

I read an article about Justin Bieber's mom loves Selena Gomez. Here are Justin said about Selena:

“My family loves her, which is usually hard because my mom’s really picky,” he says. “My mom wants, you know, a good Christian girl with good manners.”

Justin is super close with his mom, so her opinion obviously means a lot to him.

it's remind me of Sukkie when he said the same thing about Shinhye and mama jang is the one he's respect the most. He's mother loves Shinhye and want Suk to bring Shinhye home. kyaaaaaaaaa.... yo10 when a boy talked about his gf to his mother seems that boy is serious and not playing games.. in the celeb world is hard to find true love.. they meet so many handsome boy and pretty girl everyday but when come about love, marriage and life they will choose only one girl can open his heart and he's or her's family also.. it's important. That's why Suk fastly marked shinhye that .. She is his mother prospective bride so other man can't come close hahahahaha... yo9

and this is Sukkie quote from JKS’ words of “ONLYSTAR” magazine.When he was asked about the difference of his view on love compared to the role he played in YMP, he answered as below.
    When I’m in love in reality, I’m confident to be more cute and adorable than movies.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 1gof4j

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Rebeautifulpresentsfirs

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Sukhyeanjellsarang

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Edit4k

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

cr: loveSears
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Thu 31 May 2012, 5:16 pm

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 6c6bd95fgw1dtexl1xxs2j

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 7e5877cdgw1dss9k7kwfvj

Ahoy there! I miss you gels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo10

Keep the faith :D

credit pics as tagged
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 31 May 2012, 7:50 pm

daebak sis nora and sis khul.. daebak

Miss you too sis khul.. monkey kiss

Yes we should "Keep the faith."

cheering
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 31 May 2012, 9:15 pm

waaa.. Keun Suk wearing the white bracelet at Tong yi press con. today ! ^______^

cr: ling_ml555 (weibo acc)
    credit: Star Angels and EelsKeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 540539_277350732363828_201306379968264_521433_1371074937_n
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Thu 31 May 2012, 9:25 pm

Suk wearing their couple white stone bracelet during his drama "Love Rain"

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Couplewhitecrystalbrace

Suk was also wearing their bracelet at his Tong Yi press con in Beijing today.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 3 Couplewhitebraceletatto

This is one of our KS Couple subtle way of showing their devotions and commitment to each other....... yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:37 pm