Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

minhtrang13986

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by minhtrang13986 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 5:20 pm

Another tweet of dear princess:

tweet of 박신혜 @ssinz
    고마워요.별빛천사,박신혜갤러리,넌 내게 반했어 갤러리.. 해외에 계신 많은 팬 여러분.. 여러분의 사랑과 응원 너무 감사합니다. 장염땜에 몸이 좀 안좋았는데 덕분에 힘이나요. 고맙습니다. 감사합니다.

[trans] Thank you Starlight Angel, Park Shin Hye gallery, you're crazy about me gallery. Many of our overseas fans. Thank you so much for your love and support. Enteritis me feel really bad for me. Power to do, thanks. Thank you. Thank you.
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 7:05 pm

but i think shin hye is ok now...this girl is strong..she can carry on....let's just spazz what happen last nyt!...or maybe she's just missing hong ki for hong ki is the only a.n.jell who's not around last nyt!
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Fri 27 Apr 2012, 8:28 pm

jfp2268 wrote:
    but i think shin hye is ok now...this girl is strong..she can carry on....let's just spazz what happen last nyt!...or maybe she's just missing hong ki for hong ki is the only a.n.jell who's not around last nyt!

i think so too!
    the sad tweet was something for anjell maybe shin hye wants anjell to be complete last night but sadly hongki wasn't there. i felt sad too because i want it too.
    yo2
    let's just hope everything is okay now let's not invite negativity here. let's just wish shin hye is okay now after all her last tweets sounded she is happy.

yo4

keunshin solidified!
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm

thanks simplemind....guys!let's just enjoy what we have ryt now and be thankful about it...what happened last nyt was more than what we hoped or wished for...for me nothing is impossible!..for as long as shin hye is single and so is geun suk,everything is possible that they might end up together!!..Let just all CLAIM that it will happen! Someone told me before that if u want something to happen always claim that will happen and it gonna really happen!..There's no harm in trying....always the best for the keunshin couple!
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 27 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

This is what exactly happened last night.

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 6c6bd95fgw1dse77o0gvqj

He did try to be with his princess last night.. and see how proud he is! but then the staff asked him to move to the site. Poor sukkie.. but last night they look happy together even for an hour because Suk had to go back to filming site.. he still came. He said "i'll risk my life to been here tonight" .. he try he's very best to be with his princess last night! he want to make his 20th years in showbiz more memorable and unforgettable..wahh..

Shinhye sad message last night.. She's a strong girl! i know she been through it before.. she can endure it! hwaiting! Someone asked me.. why suk not doing something like hugged or kiss or even shake hand? it's strange right? either shinhye or Suk can do anything for other's but not to each other. Why? Suk is her friends too.. and shinhye is his friends too but they too careful to each other.. not be too much or too less.. Suk is very protective to shinhye.
    He don't want her to get hurt and other things is Shinhye career now on top and he don't want to ruin this with their love story. I know it's kill him inside too. As for shinhye, she's a girl, young and in love.. am sure she want feel it like anyone in love too.. like she said "when you got some.. you have to lose some" .. in her deleted twitter message she said "maybe someday .. it will to solve" . hehehe.. maybe Married? kekeke.. lets wait for it! yo10

before i go this is a picture form Suk official Homepage website Cri_J
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 6c6bd95fgw1dsebtltkc9j

see his smile? he really happy seated beside his princess! hehe and also shinhye appeared on his application too.. i think she the only girl have appeared on his application! yo10

KS SOLIDS! yo10

cr to: PSH JKS baidubar dan as tagged

Last edited by nora on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shindy

Post by shindy Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm

@nora

thank you sis...
    your post reassured me...

about her deleted twitter " maybe someday... it will to solve"
    yes, as you said, she is a young girl and loves him so much...
    remember, she called him "YEOBO",
    it is a evidence of their relationship in real life...

really happy to read your post before go to bed...
    I can sleep well...
    tins
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by tins Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:41 pm

i totally agree with sis nora. sukkie is protecting shin hye.whenever they are in front of the camera or a huge audience, they act formally up to the point of ignoring each other. but if you refer to the numerous bts of yab to tokyo dome, a totally different sukkie and shin hye come out but the REAL SUKKIE and SHIN HYE. yo1 for famous people like them, what is important is what is behind the camera because that is REAL AND TRUE yo4 yo4
    THEIR SMILES, glances, body language and facial expressions spoke volumes. the absence of celphones in their respective hands also sent a message that if they are together celphones are not important.
    yo3

sukkie's effort to attend the ceremony and squeeze it from his love rain shooting also mean how important shin hye is to him. a man will not exert such a big effort if the lady is not important to him.

i really pity the couple. yo9 yo9 they have to go through this difficulty just to protect and preserve their relationship. but as shin hye tweeted " it will be solve someday" yo10

sorry for the long post but can't help in sharing my thoughts.
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:47 pm

@nora

nice one!
    yo16

so let's spazz and spazz and spazz!

jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:56 pm

nora wrote:This is what exactly happened last night.

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 6c6bd95fgw1dse77o0gvqj

He did try to be with his princess last night.. and see how proud he is! but then the staff asked him to move to the site. Poor sukkie.. but last night they look happy together even for an hour because Suk had to go back to filming site.. he still came. He said "i'll risk my life to been here tonight" .. he try he's very best to be with his princess last night! he want to make his 20th years in showbiz more memorable and unforgettable..wahh..

Shinhye sad message last night.. She's a strong girl! i know she been through it before.. she can endure it! hwaiting! Someone asked me.. why suk not doing something like hugged or kiss or even shake hand? it's strange right? either shinhye or Suk can do anything for other's but not to each other. Why? Suk is her friends too.. and shinhye is his friends too but they too careful to each other.. not be too much or too less.. Suk is very protective to shinhye.
    He don't want her to get hurt and other things is Shinhye career now on top and he don't want to ruin this with their love story. I know it's kill him inside too. As for shinhye, she's a girl, young and in love.. am sure she want feel it like anyone in love too.. like she said "when you got some.. you have to lose some" .. in her deleted twitter message she said "maybe someday .. it will to solve" . hehehe.. maybe Married? kekeke.. lets wait for it! yo10

before i go this is a picture form Suk official Homepage website Cri_J
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 6c6bd95fgw1dsebtltkc9j

see his smile? he really happy seated beside his princess! hehe and also shinhye appeared on his application too.. i think she the only girl have appeared on his application! yo10

KS SOLIDS! yo10

cr to: PSH JKS baidubar dan as tagged

OMO NORA UNNI..AHH~~ DAEBAK NOMU KOMAWO..REALLY THANK YOU
    yo3 yo3 You are one of my relievers.. you really make me spazz and happy..ahhh it really endure the sadness that i felt lately.. thanks for you unni.. ahhh.. monkey kiss monkey kiss AHHH~~ I WANNA HUG YOU.AND THE REST OF THE KS SOLIDS FANMILY.. weeeeee weeeeee

unni can you be my TEACHER? yo24 yo24 I want to learn a lot from you.. keke~~~ yo12 yo12 yo10 yo10

i love you keunshin, KS SOLIDS FANMILY
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:25 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:
    jsukhye wrote:
    bsjsucchini wrote:@jsukhye: thank you sis..and love ya lots too.. s2

What Sukkie said was already on the news..from nate and it said..Sukkie wants to act

on a drama with Shin Hye and it's a thriller romance drama/movie..well let's look forward

to that kekeke.. weee.. yo10

ohhh~~keke ok unni..kiukiu yo4 yo4 kamsahamnida..
    but unni i have question i saw I LOVE JANG KEUN SUK TRANSLATION and it seems different.. they said: since jang already act with park shin hye he wanted to act with actress kang sora... yo12 yo12 and I'm thinking again if suk really mean he wants to act with his wifey again..ahhhh yo12 yo12

UNNI BSJSUCCHINI and UNNI NORA can you give your povs for suk's facial expression here[First pic]? hehe.. ohhh.. he is looking on his princess[second pic].. yo10 yo10 ahhh so sweett yo11 yo11

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 52409730561744065981330

keke.. KOMAPTA AGAIN UNNIS monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss
    MWAHHHH.. KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIEDS.

I think Sukkie was asked in who would he love to act with then his first choice was

Shin Hye and then Kang Sora and Lee Hwi Jae (the male host)..this cause the

audience to laugh..kekeke..logically Lee Hwi Jae is a guy so he won't count as one..

I believe it's just that Kang Sora won the popular award also that's why he mention

her..as for Shin Hye..we all know she's Sukkie's best choice..the one and only

genuine choice that he had made..ever since..hehehe..you know what I mean..

Hmm..thank you for asking my opinion about the pix that you posted..hehehe..

I believe you are a fan..but I am your fan too..cause we both learn from one another..

And I think we all learn from each other here..

I think at the first pic..shows that he is sweetly talking and smiling at his princess..

you can see that the giddyness is there..and he's beaming totally with handsomeness.

As for the second pic..it shows that he's looking at some fans..while unconsciously

he put up with the cute pout..hehehe..

Among the pix posted..this is what I love most: (thanks sis nora for this)
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 Sukkie

Wahh..what a spazzing week..

Daebak everyone..Chalhaeso..

Waaa~~~BSJSUCCHINI UNNI komapta..really thank you for making it clear to me..kiukiu.. ahhh~~~ 3 THUMBS UP for you unni..can I hug you?You, umma demi and unni nora make me feel happy everyday I LOVE YOU. yo3 yo3 yo3
    ~ yo10 yo10 Being one of the KS SOLIDS FANMILY IS REALLY GREAT AND SPAZZING SPECIALLY HAVING MODERATORS,LAWYERS AND TEACHERS LIKE YOU.. AND OBCOURSE I'M HAPPY AND THANKFUL FOR MY CO-MEMBERS HERE.. monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:42 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    lycille wrote:another KS pics...credit to baidu

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 Baek

I'd like to squeeze the neck of that person who arranged the positions of the awardees...... she should have put Shinhye between JKS and Yuchun so that KeunShin would be standing near each other...!!! f17

and to all our KS spazzers: Nora, Sweet, Cass, Bsjsucchini, and to all our DEAR NEWBIES....Kamsahmida....Terimahkasi...THanks !! Love ya!! Baeskang was a HEART STOPPER indeed!!! s2 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 2508138569

thanks to jsukhye, jfp and simplemind for your kind words...!! luvya guys!! monkey kiss

Baeksang a KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER...!! s3

OHH~~UMMA DEMI YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU..KEKE yo3 yo3
    I'm so thankful having umma like you in keunshin world.keke.. and obcourse you are my teacher and I will admire you always.. KOMAPTA UMMA monkey kiss
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:01 am

hmmmmm.....Shinhye twitted something sad??? that's surprising, coz I did not see a tinge of loneliness on her face last night at Baeksang....

In fact, the minute Shinhye stepped out of her van, she was looking radiant and beautiful and happy and..... IN LOVE....!!!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 35 Pshbeauty

look at that beautiful face...that's a face of LOVE .....!! s3

credit to the uploader...
    trix1307
    trix1307

Post by trix1307 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:15 am

i found the video with english sub but sukkie's part is not here. but notice sukkie's reaction when shin hye said that she & JYH are just friends yo10
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 8:42 am

thanks ms. demi_zhu, ms. nora and all the other shippers!you're a great supporters of our dear couple, and bcoz of you guys this site is always on fire!!so happy to be here!!! s2
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 9:46 am

trix1307....yeah i noticed the reaction of sukki...as if he's telling the world "see?!the rumours weren't true! and that he's still holding the place in shin hye's heart!hahahaha!...i love it!!...thanks for sharing!godbless!!!
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:06 pm

trix1307 wrote:i found the video with english sub but sukkie's part is not here. but notice sukkie's reaction when shin hye said that she & JYH are just friends yo10

of course they're just friends..if not then I won't

be a fan..same with Sukkie..if he'll turn to scrub..kekeke..

Shin Hye is likeable and many guys would admire her..but it's her call if she would go

and pursue them..instead of prince..as for prince J he's also likeable..

well they both are..the final answer depends on their hands..let's just pray for the

best for them..but from what I can remember Korean culture is same Chinese culture

when it comes to marriage, the parents will be the one to decide whom their children

should marry..For our couple..I think its has been decided and fixed..KeunShin

solidifiers....fighting..

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Sun 20 May 2012, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:00 pm

Shin Hye is not sad during the Baeksang Awards night..
    This is the real translation of her tweet:

Thank you Starlight Angels, Park Shin Hye DC, Heartstrings DC.. and many more overseas fans out there.. Everyone, thank you so much for your love and support. Thanks to all of your support, I am feeling so warm and motivated. Thank you very much. Thank you.

*Credit to tita sweet and PSH_Singapore for this..

Plus I found a BTS vid..wherein Sukkie looked for Shin Hye before he left here's the vid:

Credit to eels Philippines+uploader for this vid..
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:34 pm

ONE WORD FOR KEUNSHIN

!FACT!
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Sat 28 Apr 2012, 8:36 pm

KOMAPTA UNNI BSJSUCCHINI for the vid. yo3 yo3 yo3
    hahaha.. suk is looking for someone, ahhhh~~ SHIN HYE WHERE ARE YOU?? hahah ra11 ra11 ra10 and look suk.. ahhh~~ THE FLOWER.. is it for shin hye? haha ra19 ra19 ra19
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

@0.43,are you sure shin hye is what he really said?...yeah it sounds like shin hye....how i wish you are all correct...spazz again!
    minhtrang13986

Post by minhtrang13986 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:18 am

I searching and have it, what going on with Keun Suk, he 's like Yonna?????? disappointed

Unbeliveable!!!

I hate this if it's true.....

Everybody explain to me , please!! yo12

https://youtu.be/CpbBy8JV-b0

kinda' sad bcoz der's an article in soompi about d latest interview of jang geun suk (love rain). .he said dt he is fallen in love to yoona. We ol know dt l0ve rain's rating is n0t g0od. C0nfused. Omo!.why he said that. .bc0z of ratings to mke it high or bc0z its true . .that he's inlove to y0ona. :((

He said he fell in love with HaNa, Yoona's character. Why? HaNa is BUBBLY NAIVE CARING AND CUTE.. aren't those characteristics familiar???? Who do you think who has those characteristics? Shin Hye who else!? That's why he said HE HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HANA.

Recently the filming set for “Love Rain” located at the “Yoons Color Four Season House” was revealed. Jang Geun Suk met with the press and talked about YoonA’s character “Hana.” Jang Geun Suk stated, “I’m not only speaking on behalf of my character, but also as the real Jang Geun Suk, ‘Hana’ is a very loveable girl.”

He continued, “Isn’t the romance between my character and Hana so beautiful? While acting, the charm of Hana came to me like it was real. That is why while acting I actually felt butterflies. I think I am in love.”

He also stated that he felt like he was going through puberty again because he has a lot of time to think back on his life.

Jang Geun Suk will release a Japanese album in May, and start his Asian tour in July.

grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:57 am

I heard that news too it felt me so sad..maybe that's the reason why shinhye was so sad during the baeksang award that he tweeted somethging that hurts her...or maybe coz suk left after the awards ceremony and leave her alone...wat ever the answer is, I know psh will strong enough now to face those problem...

I'm just using my celpone so bye for now...and see u all 2morow...

KEUNSHIN FIGHTING!!!
    peaches
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by peaches Sun 29 Apr 2012, 1:36 am

take note the male mc of the award night is a friend of jks.
    sanxi17
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by sanxi17 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:14 am

hi everyone! i seldom post here, but i would like to say that don't worry about the latest commotion about JKS and his current Drama partner... it's just a phase, and after that drama... I think it will just be a drama... look on the positive side that how many years have passed but still his partner in YAB (which he really fell in love with) are still going strong... it is just a phase just like his previous drama partners... :) (it's all work)
    ajak

Post by ajak Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:37 am

yeeah dont be upset bcoz he only fell in love with HaNa not YoonA..YoonA has 2 character right..Rememeber Park Shin Hye also HaNa in Heaven Tree..maybe sukkie just use the symbolic he fell in love with HaNa(Park Shin Hye)..in Hacci Birthday Interview the most drama that she like is YAB and Heaven Tree..
    maybe sukkie adore hacci when this girl act in Heaven Tree,,who knows
    HaNa in Japanese mean Flower and i think the flower from Jung Yong Hwa is from sukkie to Shin Hye..last year manager Jun give the flower to yong hwa and running to stage and this year also same..if the flower from Yong Hwa why manager Jun give ti her..and for this year please look at sukkie reaction which is he show Shin Hye when Yong Hwa handed a flower.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 7:22 pm