Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

adenne
    KeunShin Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by adenne Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:42 am

Hi morning to everyone...

This is my second post, I just want to say dont worry about the news, just
    what sanxi17 said its drama and take note " He said he fell in love with Hana". so nothing to worry.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:04 pm

sanxi17 wrote:hi everyone! i seldom post here, but i would like to say that don't worry about the latest commotion about JKS and his current Drama partner... it's just a phase, and after that drama... I think it will just be a drama... look on the positive side that how many years have passed but still his partner in YAB (which he really fell in love with) are still going strong... it is just a phase just like his previous drama partners... :) (it's all work)

@sanx17

thank you so much dear for this posting...Its really help on what we feel right now...make us relieve on what you point about Sukkie choosing Hana...me too also affected on what I heard about Sukkie's interview about Love Rain and her partner...it really make me pissed yesterday while reading that news in different site...I'm pissed with the word he used that He feel in love with Hana not only of his character but as it really itself Jang Guen Suk and first time of him to feel the goosebumps when he see Yoona as Hana...I don't know what Sukkie trying to imply on that but of course it his right on what he want to say and feel on that moment...

Right now thinking of that Sukkie's interview and trying to analyze what Shin Hye might feel when he read or heard about Sukkie liking Hana...Shinhye for sure will be sad on that news...who want to hear a news that your boyfriend liking someone other than yours...the only things I want Shinhye to think about that issue and not be sad is that think that IT'S NOT HER LOST...it's Sukkie's LOST he already found a wonderful, beautiful woman in all aspect then exchange it to someone...Aiist!!! Sukkie what is in your brain...

and we all know that Shinhye is well love by a lot of moms and prospect to be their daughter in law for their son and handsome guys out their is just waiting for her...they are just waiting for her to be free to her relation with Sukkie...for sure they are just waiting the right time to propose also to court her...and if Sukkie will going to that continue ignoring Shinhye...I can say that Sukkie is totally a PABO.

Hope sanx17 you are right...I love this couple and it really make me sad when I read that kind of news...hope Sukkie just using that words just for Rating... yo13
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:17 pm

adenne wrote:Hi morning to everyone...

This is my second post, I just want to say dont worry about the news, just
    what sanxi17 said its drama and take note " He said he fell in love with Hana". so nothing to worry.

@adenne,

thank you so much also for posting dear...like sanx17 ...I'm thankful that you are willing to share your POV here in this site and post what you are thinking ... you are really a big help when time like this...your boost our moral....this kind of posting are the one I look at it right now...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU SO MUCH
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

ajak wrote:yeeah dont be upset bcoz he only fell in love with HaNa not YoonA..YoonA has 2 character right..Rememeber Park Shin Hye also HaNa in Heaven Tree..maybe sukkie just use the symbolic he fell in love with HaNa(Park Shin Hye)..in Hacci Birthday Interview the most drama that she like is YAB and Heaven Tree..
    maybe sukkie adore hacci when this girl act in Heaven Tree,,who knows
    HaNa in Japanese mean Flower and i think the flower from Jung Yong Hwa is from sukkie to Shin Hye..last year manager Jun give the flower to yong hwa and running to stage and this year also same..if the flower from Yong Hwa why manager Jun give ti her..and for this year please look at sukkie reaction which is he show Shin Hye when Yong Hwa handed a flower.

@ajak.

I LOVE YOU dear...thank you for this posting...like adenne, sanx17 you are totally awsome you ROCK my brain that dislocate yesterday because of what negative news spread in twitterland and different site about Sukkie's liking Hana...hahaha hope you guys always posting and give your own POV when their is a new like that... yo3

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 1:05 pm

as i remember before, sukki said in an interview that when it comes to his lovelife he will not devulge it to the public for he wants to keep it as private as possible....i don't think sukki will be this bold if he's really that attracted to yoona and has a plan of courting her, what i mean is, he will not say it just like that to the public if he is really serious about it!.....Same as you guys,i think he is just saying or doing this for the sake & rating of their drama LOVE RAIN..coz i think it got a low rating...and also i think sukki is doing this to put some "kilig factor" to his tandem w/ yoona so the rating of their drama will somehow improve...you know how sukki when it comes to his career and projects?he always gives his best that's why he always wants the best results also....the sukki i know when it comes to his private or love life is a very very careful person...very smart!!(kung sa tagalog pa,d papahuli ng buhay!)always thinking first before talking coz he is always careful to what will be the effect on him and to the other party once he did something or said something....and shin hye just like us got hurt w/ this news bcoz of a small jealousy which i think is natural for we both love sukki so much!!!...Let's just relax and pray that everything will be just fine for all us,especially for geun suk and shin hye!..have a Blessed Sunday Everyone!

Last edited by jfp2268 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 1:14 pm

these are pictures that I am going to treasures and cherish...because I think it will take long before it will happen again...happy to see them together...longing to see them in a photo shoot and CF...sad to say Codes Combine remove Shinhye as their lady endorser counterpart his prince Sukkie...

hoping they will have another drama a love story just for them.

Prince Sukkie
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 567797090
    Princess Shinhye
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vwtf1
    I'm happy to see them together in one event and see them sitting beside each other...just talking to each other they totally shake my world.
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 42781044417912559929014
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 6c6bd95fgw1dsebtltkc9j
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Keunshincouple
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 52808929569045384601410
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Sukpaeksanghandsome
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Arzq5bfciaem0x
    though they are standing a far from each other...Sukkie's eyes still on Shinhye and only for Shinhye...how come while he choosing Kang Sora to be his next partner coz Shinhye have already work with him notice Sukkie while saying those words his eyes is only focusing and looking only Shinhye and he didn't bother to look Kang Sora who is standing beside him while mentioning Kang Sora name. Sukkie you are too obvious...

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 48sukkielooks

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Ksbaek10

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 52808929569045384601410

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Ks_in_11

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Ac6eddc451da81cb26a00c6
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 54482835297353476160915

We also notice Sukkie change behavior to happy to sad because at the beginning of the event when CNBlue headed by handsome and friend of Shinhye ...JUNG YONG HWA...who really admire Shinhye as a friend. Because our princess is truly beautiful inside and out...who guys not falling in love with her...she is totally a goddess that evening that's why I don't understand why they choose her as the worse dress on that event ...hahaha the fashion industry there is PABO...back to Sukkie's behavior ...I understand now why Sukkie's mood is like that maybe because he is pissed with the MC...coz the MC keep on connecting Shinhye to CNBlue Yong Hwa that evening...after CNBlue finish their song the MC begins to saying a word like he wants to connect Shinhye and Yong Hwa that there is something special to them...of course Sukkie can't say something on that...that he is the original and one and only love of her YEOBO Shinhye...and added the things happen at the stage where Yong Hwa suprise Shinhye by giving her a bouquet of flower where you can notice Sukkie behavior on that situation is really different... I think he really got affected on that he himself was surprise about Yong Hwa appearance...hahaha and also the MC trying to imply something to Shinhye and Yong Hwa...The MC told that it was pity to them that they are just friend but of course of princess is going to say something that his YEOBO where nothing to worry for that flower and Yong Hwa its just only a friend...and Sukkie hearing that Shinhye admission that Yong Hwa is just a friend ... Sukkie smile when he hear that you can see his face feeling relieve. And his mood change in happy mood again.

SUKKIE AND SHINHYE REAL COUPLE
    KUENSHIN SOLIDIFIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

credit photos are tagged.

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 1:55 pm

this is the video of 48 Paeksang Art Award where we can see Sukkie try to locate her Yebo Shinhye... He shouting her name at the backstage...I watch this video many time yesterday because I don't get what is the special of this video but till I fallen to sleep I didn't any special on this video...till this morning I try to watch again...BINGO...hahaha I'm to silly didn't find that Sukkie holding a bouquet of Flower same flower that Shin Hye receive to Yong Hwa in 2011 Baeksang award the flower given by her manager Jun to Yong Hwa...Sukkie holding a flower different flower (obvious to its color) and more beautiful to those flower given by Baesang Award. The flower he receive then is color Yellow if you can notice that on that video it still on him but was holding by her staff not him...and he hold different flower (look for the colors) and he try to look for Shinhye ...of course to give those flower to Shinhye before he going back to Love Rain shooting....

now I'm relieve and much happy knowing that Sukkie didn't really neglect Shin Hye on Baeksang Award Nigh. In fact he plan already how he can attend to the even if he has an a commitment for Love Rain...to his twit he risk his life just to attend on that even and he has already those flowers for her Yebo. We can see on other video when he arrived at the venue he change his clothes just on that time while walking in the vecinity and he knows already where he will going to seat...of course again near to her YEBO Shin Hye.

here is the video
    (vids credit to rightful owners)

sukkie mention shin hye at 0.43

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 29 Apr 2012, 2:28 pm

Hello all KeunShin Shippers!

About Sukkie said he feel .. he fall in love with Hana(Love Rain) .. i already expected it will happened when i saw the low rating of Love Rain. This is the same when he's filming MMM with scrubbie. They tried to created love between them on and off screen and they also make a lot of kiss scene to gain more viewers. But still low rating. It's all for the sake of rating not involved any feeling at all. Don't be sad or mad. So it's same like Love Rain. no offence for Love Rain fan it's just my opinion. Love Rain is a good drama. Maybe the genre of the drama not well received by other Korean or worldwide.

But the difference things happened with YAB. Go minam still in Hwang Tae Kyung heart. The Gang of gremlins a.k.a GG said Sukkie keep telling people Shinhye is his perspective bride is just to promote YAB. Nice try GG's but you wrong! He told about this even he's at that time filming MMM and in the concert and all the interviews and don't forget in twitter he said I love you to Go minam.. hehe.. so back off GG's! And new in Tokyo Dome and at paeksang award. And one thing Sukkie said if he has a girlfriend he's not announced it on public. yo12 just sometime he slip his feeling towards shinhye! weeeeee he can't hold it anymore! hehehehehhe :monkey kiss
    :

And this screen cap at the Paeksang Award. The part when Shinhye been asked by the MC about her and YH.. See Sukkie reaction! so cute ! He smile relieved when Shinhye said she's and YH are just friends.. hehehe

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Combinedk

Thanks mama sweet for the pic! i love it tooo yo10

KS Solidified!! flowers

thanks to Dooleyshipper for the translation hehehehe
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 2:41 pm

here is some of the screen cap that I've done for better understanding about what I've notice on that BTS Paeksang Award where Sukkie looking for her YEBO Shinhye.

the flower Sukkie receive for Baeksang Award is color YELLOW

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h40m48
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h41m01
    the group picture of the 4 winners at the Back Stage Sukkie still holding his flower color Yellow.
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m21
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m23
    here is the time Sukkie looking now for her YEBO Shinhye and you will notice him he holding different beautiful bouquet of flower while shouting the name of Shinhye...and the Yellow flower given by the Paeksang is holding by his staff.
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m31
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m33
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m34
    Now the bouquet flower I've mentioned holding by Sukkie and notice Sukkie's his eyes looking every corner of the place while shouting the name of her YEBO Shinhye
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m43
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m44
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m56
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m57
    look at the staff of Sukkie the one who holding the Yellow flower
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h42m58
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h43m09
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h43m11
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Vlcsnap2012042912h43m36

now I'm Happy again Sukkie really not abandoned or leave Shinhye at the Baeksang Award when its time to for him to go to attend his prior commitment he look for Shinhye to bid her farewell and of course to kiss her before he will go to Love Rain shooting...were he can see his Yoona the one who give goosebumps to Sukkie...JOKE...hahahaha yo3

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 3:28 pm

who told Sukkie is not happy...hahaha I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HIM cute pout..and the best picture of him while sitting beside her YEBO Shinhye

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Ac6eddc451da81cb26a00c6
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 D0c8a786c9177f3e656573a

credit photos as tagged.

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

mssweet821 wrote:here is some of the screen cap that I've done for better understanding about what I've notice on that BTS Paeksang Award where Sukkie looking for her YEBO Shinhye.

the group picture of the 4 winners at the Back Stage Sukkie still holding his flower color Yellow.
    here is the time Sukkie looking now for her YEBO Shinhye and you will notice him he holding different beautiful bouquet of flower while shouting the name of Shinhye...and the Yellow flower give by the Paeksang is holding by his staff.
    Now the bouquet flower I've mentioned holding by Sukkie and notice Sukkie's his eyes looking every corner of the place while shouting the name of her YEBO Shinhye

now I'm Happy again Sukkie really not abandoned or leave Shinhye at the Baeksang Award when its time to for him to go to attend his prior commitment he look for Shinhye to bid her farewell and of course to kiss her before he will go to Love Rain shooting...were he can see his Yoona the one who give goosebumps to Sukkie...JOKE...hahahaha yo3

Ahahaha..tita sweet Yoona will sure give him scary goosebumps kekeke.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 1623596620

Bravo tita.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 161200265

you can the screen caps of the vid where Sukkie looked for Shin Hye

and gave her flowers..YEBA.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 10972102
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:03 pm

did something happen to sukki?is this true?how's he?hope he is just ok.....i've learned this from the other site..kind of like this..a car nearly skidded off from the cliff,gun sa ma and MJ was in the car also....but i think sukki is fine now for he's quite busy tweeting right now...
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:06 pm

in sukki's eel box there's a posted message that if you want to check actor jang's condition you may blog to blah blah blah(forgot the link) if you are aregistered member and blah blah blah.....
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:06 pm

saw his latest pic from the other site...he's doing fine...he is in his shooting right now...
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:17 pm

mssweet821 wrote:Shin Hye update her twitter today, 28 April 2012

박신혜 ‏ @ssinz
    라이딩하고픈 욕구가 마구마구 솟는다. 하지만 현실은.. 재활 받으러 ㅡ _ ㅡ 캬캬캬캬 삐뚤어져있는 내 어깨와 빠져있는 내 발목을 어찌할꼬 ~ 쩝쩝 \ㅇㅅㅇ/

Translation by Google:

Park Shin Hye @ ssinz
    Towers desire to ride a bunch of fives. But the reality is ... _ ㅡ ㅡ to collect in rehabilitation kyakyakyakya twisted my ankle in my shoulder and out of - what shall Chop \ ㅇ ㅅ K /

Yesterday shinhye tweeted about she twisted her ankle and shoulder .. and today Sukkie tweeted about he's had an accident.. coincident? hehe.. is she together with his manager at that time?

and this morning Suk keep tweeted about his manager seems he's the driver at that time.. is he worried about Shinhye?.. because Shinhye been through that before..
    but am glad that he's okey now.. i heard he had bruised but he's fine.. thank god! yo3
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:53 pm

@sis nora: She's not with him when it happened..

They are safe now according to some sources..Im glad that they are..

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Sun 20 May 2012, 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

This is what our prince and princess could've been talking about in Baeksang:

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 Pizap_18

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:36 pm

Cool ^_^ RT 12.04.29 @AsiaPrince_JKS: 피로회복제 건네주는 MJ

Trans : MJ that is giving me energy drink.

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 52291335342362138326715

(by sa_sha26)
    credit to KS2H
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 7:08 pm

So glad nothing happen serious to sukki...oh God,these people are always on the go...but what can they do it's their job...just always take care of geun suk...and of shin hye too...thanks
    Wishheart
    Wishheart
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by Wishheart Sun 29 Apr 2012, 7:54 pm

mssweet821 wrote:here is some of the screen cap that I've done for better understanding about what I've notice on that BTS Paeksang Award where Sukkie looking for her YEBO Shinhye.

here is the time Sukkie looking now for her YEBO Shinhye and you will notice him he holding different beautiful bouquet of flower while shouting the name of Shinhye...and the Yellow flower given by the Paeksang is holding by his staff.

@sweet thanks for the great pictures....
    in the vid @.43 where sukkie was looking for shinhye was it when he arrived in the venue? coz his coat was not yet fixed , i saw a vid when sukkie arrived in the venue he was just wearing a t-shirt when he came out of the car and outside the car a lady put his white coat then he entered the venue while the white coat not yet buttoned... i might be wrong sorry...

Keunshin love love :)
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:32 pm

@wishheart: Sukkie looked for Shin Hye before he leave for shooting..

he also gave her flowers..that time they were already awarded..
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:23 am

lycille wrote:@mama sweet thanks for always updating US about SHIN HYE and KS COUPLE......

dont be tired OK!!!!!! miss u alot...hope someday i can meet you personally...

please say thanks to jaymie for joining us here...super daebak

i think shin hye twitted first about giggling etc not knowing suk have an accident....

then she twitted about her appa driving etc....when i think she knew already that suk met an accident...kekekkeke

connecting the dot....hahahaha just my wishful thinking

@CEZ,

I miss you too and I love you dear.

for me that's why Shinhye tweet is like she sounds happy giggling...because Sukkie he's not really injure or hurt so bad...maybe she is happy and relieve knowing that his YEOBO is ok...and about that twisted ankle and shoulder that she twit...again maybe She is on that hospital where Sukkie check-up is going on...just letting us think about she is hurt but is on the other way around...hahaha and happy that his YEBO is fine that's why she happy....its just my personal POV for that twit...don't take this seriously the important is Shinhye is happy and Sukkie is ok and already continue his shooting with Yoona who captured his heart and only felt goosebumps for her.
    ..JOKE...JOKE ....JOKE yo20
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:27 am

jfp2268 wrote:i'm finish watching love rain..so far it is a good drama and geun suk is very handsome in that drama...yoona is also ok i like her much better than mgy...but w/ compared to shin hye..i don't really know what to say,it is not that i'm being biased but the truth is Shin hye has something that they don't have...yoona is cute & charming but shin hye is pretty, sweet, and sexy!...shin hye has a very strong sex appeal...again,she is very pretty, charming, sweet and at the same time sexy!...she has a nice body and a very flawless skin that's why the MC of the 48th Baeksang Awards Nyt wasn't able to control himself telling shin hye how young her face is and this is bcoz of her beautiful complexion..and also that's why many guys got attracted by her bcoz shin hye is really a very attractive lady!...definitely,it will be a big loss to jks if he let go of shin hye...there were many big fishes lurking around and just waiting for her lovely shin hye!...

@jfp2268

I can't not allow myself not to response about this posting of yours...truly indeed you say what's is exactly what in my mind...hahaha ..Like you I'm not against of Yoona beside she is better than MGY ...hahaha but like what you have said they have something missing or lacking about their personality....I used the word personality coz this is the first things we see when we begin to admire a person. We look first, if they have a nice personality...and like what you have said Shinhye has something that they don't have...

first, Shinhye as the ability to move one person heart...just staring at her beautiful face and hear is voice whatever she do sing or just simply talking just hearing her voice my stress will gone its like she has the power to calm someone when she talks....actually she is one of the reason why I'm still happy even I encountering so much problem...I just log on in my computer to check some updates about her...bingo my stress will be lessen.

second, Shinhye as the beautiful heart inside and out...she is not afraid to get dirt and ruin her skin in the hot summer sun in Nepal and Africa...Shinhye is not just given money to poor or needy people but she has compassion to those who need her she personally volunteer herself to help. It easy for us to say we are pity for those needy for our help...but for Shinhye compassion she has is really a big thing for a person like her she is not just saying she pity with that but she lend her hand to help like doing a volunteer work to help personally. She can help just using her money like donating but Shinhye the compassion she has is different she is willing to lend herself to help.

and third...you said it right sis...that Shinhye is a totalpackage of a beautiful woman, she is not only pretty...she's really beautiful, sweet and sexy just what you describe her. Yes the charm that Shinhye has the one that they lack... We can prove that on her previous TV Show...the reality show that she shoot...the MUSIC AND LYRIC with Mr. Yoon Gun...how can I forget that ... Shinhye here show her true self for us...the shyness personality she has and the ability to get the attention of a person in just first meeting...Yoon Gun itself confess in their first day how he mesmerized on our princess Shinhye...Yoon Gun told already in the first episode that he pray that her partner it not beautiful..because Yoon Gun easily destructed when he meet beautiful woman...and on that first episode Shinhye get already Yoon Gun attention just saying the words Oppa to Yoon Gun and when she begin to play her guitar and sing a song with him...and not only Yoon Gun got her but all the netizen who watch her on that Reality Show

we can attest that to their comment that they did not know Shinhye till they did not watch the Reality Show of her and they found out that she has really beautiful face, cute and her personality really suit to her. and how many times Yoon Gun telling Shinhye is beautiful...Beautiful than Go Ara and Seohyun...hahaha....Gary also told Shinhye in just a minute he meet her in the Restaurant where they invite Gary and Gil friend of Yoon Gun..like the MC of Paeksang Art Award for sure got mesmerized to our Shinhye beauty like what you've mentioned he even comment about Shinhye look young to her age...Yong Hwa to can't control himself not looking shinhye while he sing even he knows that Sukkie is beside of Shinhye...

definitely, just what you have said it will be a big loss to jks if he let go of shin hye and replace it to Yoona who Sukkie just told that he love the character of Hana and he felt goosebumps for her (just for rating Sukkie) hope you better watch your word. Because you may not know their is someone just waiting that to happen...there were many big fishes lurking around and just waiting for your lovely shin hye!... yoyo kiss my ass

Thank you again jfp2268 for your posting...I LOVE IT!!! weeeeee
    ajak

Post by ajak Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:30 am

everyone JKS never want let his princess let go bcoz he is really mad everything about princess..
    like we now everything about Shin Hye we will search and like crazy..for me if i left this thread one day i feel like im lonely JKS also same with us bcos he admit like princess different with other co-star..look bts of love rain where JKS and look YAB BTS how he try to captured princess heart..look when Shin Hye shooting at Yoon Gun cafe he also did..everything about princess he want to follow..look at Tokyo Dome Shin Hye say JKS is Renai Jang and how he dress up at Tokyo Dome...he..he how we mesmerized with Shin Hye and he also same with us..
    At Paeksang award they look cool is because its time Fan service and maybe they share everything everyday like hubby and wife and they no need to show about closeness bcoz its private..he..he
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:38 pm

I found this pic at weibo .. thanks for the uploader @lazymanisagirl

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 36 6968a321gw1dsh4zdzfzyj

kyaaaaa....... weeeeee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 8:13 am