Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+28
cathybee
aroc61
rhianne
carmela101
grace juezan
shindy
pypyn
skyfab
jfp2268
Pammie
nour
barbiechan83
simplemind
megz
nora
ilovedrama91
jgslvspsh
trix1307
honeyshylka
lycille
mssweet821
xxinz
demi_zhu
BrutalizkeunshiN
cassie
bsjsucchini
khulet29
sonbaesen
32 posters

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box

simplemind
    simplemind

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 Empty Re: Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box

Post by simplemind Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

PARK SHIN HYE DANCE IN MELON MUSIC AWARDS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! t2

THANK'S FOR SHARING HER PIC.

g4

I'LL ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE NEW UPDATE ABOUT SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE.

h22 AND h3
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:22 pm

Thanks everyone for the beautiful pics and vids of hacci at mma and haneda airport.

Spazzing just thinking of hacci as sukkie's guest
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:51 am

PIX OF HACCI AT HANEDA AIRPORT...

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 0824ab18972bd40762756cb57b899e510eb309c3

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 9f510fb30f2442a787bc42edd143ad4bd01302c3

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 908fa0ec08fa513d8118d3963d6d55fbb3fbd9cc

ALL CREDIT GOES TO PARK SHIN HYE JAPAN...THANKS
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sun 27 Nov 2011, 3:51 am

[PHOTOS] Park Shin Hye Guests in Jang Keun Suk's Japan Concert

Today Park Shin Hye along with three others guested in Jang Keun Suk's Tokyo Dome concert called "The Beginning." Shin Hye was invited along with the other guys as part of Jang Keun Suk's "Friends" section. Each of the guests got two numbers each to do.

Before the show started, We saw Shin Hye's manager unni with a guy. They were trying to find a seat. Our friend made a fan with Shin Hye's pictures on it and so we waved the fan and caught her attention. We shouted to her, hi unni! She saw and smiled back. And then she took a photo of us and the fan soon after.

In the middle of the show, we came to the "Friends" section.

As Jang Keun Suk and his friend went backstage, the lights dimmed and suddenly everyone looked toward the stage in the middle of the arena area. There Shin Hye stood! She had risen from below the stage. Music began and she sang, "Lovely Day." The stadium chimed in as everyone has seen "You're Beautiful" and was familiar with the song. Shin Hye sang, smiled, and waved to everyone. She walked down the stage aisle singing and waving. She was absolutely GORGEOUS!! Her hair was straight and she wore a mini black dress and black boots that came almost to her knees. There are no words to describe how beautiful she looked. It was too bad the seat was a bit far. I had to look at the screen to see her beautiful person closely.

We couldn't contain ourselves. We screamed and screamed, "Shin Hye, I love you!!!" over and over again, leaving our neighbors deaf. It was so wonderful! Shin Hye was full of energy! We were singing and dancing along. It was so fun! I kept jumping up and down, screaming. It was crazy!!! Crazy fun! Shin Hye was just wonderful! When she's on stage, she takes everyone's attention. She shines like a real princess. We love her so much!!!

Then when she was finished with "Lovely Day," she stood looking at the crowd and then a light shone on someone on the main stage. It was Jang Keun Suk. He called her by Go Mi Nam and then squinted and said Go Mi Nyu. Then they spoke a bit. Here's a rough translation of what they talked about by ozbussi:

"JKS said next time he wanna go to Africa with her but she said 'no! Andae! Cause everyone gets jealous.'
    Shin Hye said she wanna do her own concert. And said would you come (meaning to the eels, not JKS)
    JKS said she is beautiful today rather than cute. He mentioned about their scandal in Japan. He said maybe two shot is not good?"

After this short conversation, they went into a duet and sang "Still." That brought back many wonderful memories of last year when we were at the ANJELL and ANSHOW fanmeetings. We got sad and nostalgic. Everyone stood up and danced and sang along. It was kinda sad cause it goes to show how much we missed Shin Hye on stage and singing "Still" and "You're Beautiful." Nevertheless it was fun and exciting to sing and dance along with the two. When the song ended, they shook hands and almost went into a hug but stopped because the eels will get jealous.

And so we watched as Shin Hye walked away back to the main stage and backstage. Even if she only did two numbers, she was wonderful and we had an amazing time. She was so fully of energy and exciting. A born performer! Shin Hye, everyone would love if you have your own concert soon!!!! There will be so many wanting to see you at your own concert!

And so it ended, Shin Hye's part and my throat hurt from all the screaming I did. LOL.

Shin Hye was amazing as always. And it was always a joy to see her on stage and performing. See you again soon, Shin Hye!!! We love you so much!!!!!

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6060Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6038Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6039Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6045Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6048Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6053Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6054Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6055Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6056Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6058Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6054Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6055Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6056Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6057Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6073Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6083Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6085Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6104Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6100Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6101Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6110Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6085

Credit: PSHIFC...kumawo fr such a wonderful FA and photos yo3
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:11 am

@lycille
    @megz yo12

Thanks a bunch for the update n beautiful pics of our princess. Pls keep them coming.
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm

SHIN HYE LEAVING TO KOREA AT HANEDA AIRPORT

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6113

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6114

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6116

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 IMG_6117

Credit: PSHIFC
    barbiechan83
    barbiechan83

Post by barbiechan83 Mon 28 Nov 2011, 8:51 am

...ohhh! soooo beautiful Shin Hye flowers
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Mon 28 Nov 2011, 12:11 pm

'Jang guest performances' Park Shin Hye, "the Asian Princess doegetda"
    Sports Seoul, original articles sent 2011-11-28 08:06

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 1111274ed20c677c801

"I will become Asia's Princess!"

Jang, an actor who appeared as a guest on the show's Dome Park Shin Hye (21), said the extraordinary testimony.

"The Tokyo Dome concert rehearsal for the first time when the very shivered as well - Can-I was so worried you know it too funny maksang Sunny on stage and sing CHORUS: I liked teams in more fans, thank you said: was an unforgettable experience," he said.

Appeared in the mid-day Tokyo Dome concert mini-dress and long black mature saengmeoriro ppomnaen pose with Park Shin Hye Jang, starring the SBS drama 'handsome' of the OST 'Lovely Day' (Lovely Day), and 'still' singing two songs said. Jang performances during this "scandal in Japan, we're, I guess you know a lot of our fans do not like a two-shot (Park Shin Hye) somunna do not stay too long, that's enough.. Go!" Said 'You're Beautiful' Let's postpone the character of the hwangtaegyeong , Park Shin "The brother too much.. I went to a gift, but ..." he drew cheers cute charming show.

Park Shin Hye is "(chapter) geunseok brother! Too great, my brother! Once again was able to see my brother's fine figure. Sinhye learn and even harder to try and" Asian Princess "and I'm going to have!" He handed unforgettable memories Jang said a grateful heart.

Tokyo | namhyeyeongija whice1@sportsseoul.com
    http://news.nate.com/view/20111128n03098
    google translate

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Mon 28 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

[INFO] Actress Park Shin Hye will NOT be hosting the 'K-Pop World Festival' on December 7 2011, despite rumors.

credits: @PSH_IFC
    xxinz
    xxinz

Post by xxinz Mon 28 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

‎[info] Park Shin Hye will not be the mc for <kpop music festival> that is on the 7.12.2011 and there are no plans of filming <hayate combut butler 2>
    xxinz
    xxinz

Post by xxinz Mon 28 Nov 2011, 6:06 pm

‎[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye: VIP for Jang Keun Suk’s Dome Cri Show at Toyko. http://en.korea.com/parkshinhye/board/park-shin-hye-vip-for-jang-keun-suks-dome-cri-show-at-toyko/
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Mon 28 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

[Photo]Our beautiful princess Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 7840e983gw1dnjbxiw5zgj1
    Pics credit as tagged

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 28 Nov 2011, 11:20 pm

@xxinz

thanks so much for that news Joey..!!! debak sis!!! wow....45,000 people were able to witness how beautiful our Princess is in person..... weeeeee

@cassie

gosh....Shinhye looks like a Japanese Doll in the pics...!!! what can I say.... She is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, oozing w/ sex appeal!!! *drooling*.....

thanks for posting that pics... yo3
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Tue 29 Nov 2011, 12:11 am

Park Shin Hye is struggling to balance her academics and her busy schedule
    by VITALWARNING

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 20111128parkshinhye

On November 28th, actress Park Shin Hye confessed that she’s facing difficulties juggling both her academics and her life as an actress.

Park Shin Hye tweeted, “Ever since I became a college student, this semester has really been the worst.”

The actress continued, “I should’ve just taken [academic] leave and travelled. My tuition fee has gone to such waste. I said to myself that even if it was hard, I’d keep it in and do whatever I could to keep going, but I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to do anything right now. Rest… The only thing I need right now is rest.”

Park Shin Hye is currently a student at Joong Ang University as a Theater and Film major. In these recent weeks, Park Shin Hye has been traveling back and forth to fulfill both her overseas promotions and attend classes.

What seemed like a bright smile from the outside was in fact a facade to cover her true struggles within.

Concerned netizens replied with supportive messages like, “Be strong, Shin Hye”, “It’s not like you’ve been neglecting your studies because you’ve been out partying, so don’t be so disappointed,” and “The fact that she’s sacrificing so much for her career right now proves she’s a true actress”.

Source: TV Report via Naver
    via allkpop

nour
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by nour Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

thank you for amazing news
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:07 am

Audition for Taiwan Version of You're Beautiful is now open..

Check this video out:

credit: aziotv2011@yt+ilovejanggeunsuk
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 01 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

Park Shin Hye to show her graceful look in Hanbok in Taiwan: “Oh, my princess”
    Park Shin Hye showed her graceful look in Hanbok in Taiwan.
    Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 111
    Playing the lead role in DRAMAcube’s Oh My Princess, a Taiwanese drama that will start airing from December 2, Park captivated Taiwan with her princess-like Hanbook look.

Park created Hallyu in Taiwan through Oh My Princess. It was reported that the traffic on the main streets in Taiwan were almost paralyzed as she appeared in Taiwan. To respond to her fans, one of the crew from Oh My Princess released a picture of Park appearing in Hanbok in one of the episodes of the drama as a special gift.

In the picture, Park is wearing a red jeogori (a jacket part of Hanbok) and a blue skirt. Her cute look attracts even more attention. The reason she is wearing Hanbok can be seen in the 14th episode of this drama.

Oh My Princess is a romantic story about an arrogant rich girl Shaoz (Park Shin Hye) and Ling Qi Sa (Hu) who happen to be her butler. It is attracting a lot of attention now by starring Park Shin Hye and a popular Taiwanese actor Hu. It will start airing from December 2 at 10 pm.
    Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 212

Source: TV Report
    credit:en.korea.com

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 02 Dec 2011, 12:18 am

Shin Hye interviewed by Calvin Chen:

credit:PSHTW
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Fri 02 Dec 2011, 7:59 pm

PARK SHIN HYE IS INDEED THE QUEEN OF HANBOK!!!

Here is a beautiful pic i found at weibo which shows a compilation of hacci wearing korean traditional dress Hanbok!!SHE LOOKS STUNNING in all and is a goddess indeed!! yo3 yo3 yo3 yo3

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 6c6bd95ftw1dno1rjlclgj

Credit:Uploader at weibo!!
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:34 pm

Park Shin Hye really cute...I love to see her photos always.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 38511320296981311807910

credit pictures as tagged.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

Hayate The Combat Butler / 'Oh My Princess' series in Taiwan.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 Hayatek

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 201036hayatela

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 Img1310917496

Hayate The Combat Butler series, a series of comics in Japan, Taiwan, the lead story.

Popular Thai name that he used drugs he valet battle. Which is enough to make the series in Taiwan.

The Group, during which screened at the Theatre of Taiwan Dramacube well as Korea.

Taiwan to buy the rights to this series to film in Korea. The release date is Dec. 2. This.

credit picture as tagged.
    cr: to the uploader
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:50 pm

YAB merchandise for Sale in JAPAN ^^

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 27996571

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 74554856

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 11769904

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 75036714

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 16 96223921

credit pictures as tagged

nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 05 Dec 2011, 5:26 pm

[12/5 @ssinz weibo] 안녕하세요 여러분^^* 신혜에요. 잘 지내시나요~? 한국은 날씨가 많이 추운데 여러분이 계신곳은 어떠한가요^^? 신혜는 감기에 걸려서 고생중이랍이다.. 여러분은 감기 걸리지마세요 콜록콜록..

Trans:[12/5 @ssinz] Hello everyone^^* I'm Shinhye. How're you doing~? Korea;s weather is getting a lot colder. How about the place where you live^^? Shin Hye has caught a flu and is suffering.. Everyone please stay healthy and do not catch a cold coughcough..
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:38 pm

Check out my video of Shin Hye and Beyonce dancing:

Enjoy! yo1
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:32 pm

Heartstrings drama who will broadcast on Taiwan.. December 7 - 22:00

Uploaded by k84135