Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+28
cathybee
aroc61
rhianne
carmela101
grace juezan
shindy
pypyn
skyfab
jfp2268
Pammie
nour
barbiechan83
simplemind
megz
nora
ilovedrama91
jgslvspsh
trix1307
honeyshylka
lycille
mssweet821
xxinz
demi_zhu
BrutalizkeunshiN
cassie
bsjsucchini
khulet29
sonbaesen
32 posters

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Empty Re: Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box

Post by khulet29 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:54 am

Park Shin Hye: Arrived to China for “天天向上” variety tv show!

November 07, 2011 9:50 pm credits: xxinz

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Ttt

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 T

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Tt

Actress Park Shin Hye left S.Korea today for China to attend a variety tv show <天天向上>. Her appearance at the China made China Star Angels very very very excited! Despite the heavy rain, Star Angels still went forward to the airport to welcome her! In grateful to this, Shin Hye posted on her verified weibo account “안녕하세요 여러분>_< 신혜입니다아~!! 저는 지금 중국 장사에 도착했어요~!! 비가오는 날씨에도 불구하고 공항에 마중나와 주신분들 감사해요….+_+ 내일 인터뷰와 천천향상 녹화!!! 예쁘게 열심히 할테니까 응원해주세요!!! 감사합니다>_<//”
    [TRANS] Hello everyone, I am Shin Hye>_<~!! I have reached Changsha in China~!! A great thank you to those Star Angels who came despite the heavy rain….+_+ I will work hard for tomorrow’s interview with <Up Everyday>. Please do support!!! Thank you>_<

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 China

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 China1

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 China2

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 China3

Tomorrow will be the day of shooting and Park Shin Hye will will not only be having a conversation, but also presenting out her singing and dancing skills! In terms of ratings, <天天向上> in China has been clinching 1st in place for 2 consecutive years. Ever since its broadcast within the media, there has been several known celebrities such as Bill Gates, David Beckham and U2 etc. attending the tv show. This time round, it’s Shin Hye’s time to present herself infront of the Chinese camera!
    Let us all give our fullest support to Shin Hye!!!!
    Disclaimer: Translations are by xxinz/PSH_SPORE, pictures are by shinhye’s twitter & Fish3y’s weibo.Please do not repost without proper credits. Thanks.
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:58 am

Park Shin Hye Appeared on The Popular Entertainment “Day Day Up” Hallyu Queen

November 08, 2011 11:05 am credits: arycharisma
    Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 2011110701000420400035631
    Photo by : 4HIM Entertainment

Actrees Park Shin Hye appeared on the popular China TV program “Day Day Up” on nov 7th.
    ‘Day Day Up’ is a TV show broadcast by Hunan TV and is crowned as the #1 entertainment program in China for two consecutive years. It has featured international leaders and celebrities such as Bill Gates,David Beckham, U2, and Kimura Takuya.
    In this program, Park Shin Hye didn’t talk as much, followed by singing and dancing will be featured on Chinnese Official, anticipated for local fans.
    as we knew, Park Shin Hye won on last August as “Asian Top Star Award” at 2011 LETV Film and Drama Award at China.

Source:Nate
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:03 pm

China invites Park Shin Hye once more

November 07, 2011 4:20 pm credits:dkrogers via en.korea.com

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5771_8664_2513

Actress Park Shin Hye will go to China on November 7.
    She previously went to China in August to receive the Asian Popular Star Award at the ’2011 LeTV Film & Drama Awards’. This time she was invited by the popular Chinese entertainment program Chunchun Hyangsang

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5771_8665_2520

The program is a talk show and has been ranking first on the audience ratings for two years in a row. Many celebrities from all over the world, including, Bill Gates, Beckham, U2, Kimura Takuya, and Hamasaki Ayumi have been appeared on the program.
    Park will appear on the program as the hottest Korean Wave star and popular Asian star. She will sing a song and dance on the program and many people are looking forward to seeing her.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5771_8666_2525

Park already has many Chinese fans after her TV series You are Beautiful aired. She was selected as the most popular Korean Wave star in other countries with Jang Keun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Kim Beom, and Hyun Bin by the English subsidiary website for Korea.com.
    Source: Star Daily News
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Tue 08 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

demi_zhu wrote:

Hi Shinhye lovers..! Sharing here an old news (published last Oct 12 2011) which my friend MAZ (yes of the PMD) emailed to me.....

7 Filthy Rich Star Celebrities In Their 20s

If we could draw out the distribution of celebrity ages into a graph, we would most certainly see the graph peak in the 20s age group, but unfortunately, all of us know that only a few of those young and fresh 20s stars will get to enter the spotlight.

From those lucky few, even fewer will become household names, and only then will they be able to make the big bucks. Enews has picked out the top seven richest celebs in their 20s.

If you thought Jang Geun Suk the hallyu CF star was rich, take a look at these filthy rich stars! Read carefully, unless you don′t want to ask yourself that question: What were you—or are you—doing in your 20s?

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 46776179

No. 7 – Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye debuted at 13 with a role in legendary singer Lee Seung Hwan′s music video, and later took on the child role for Choi Ji Woo in the drama Stairway to Heaven. Though she became one of the most handsomely paid child stars at the time, earning a 700 million won CF contract, Park′s all grown up and has become a hallyu star in her own right.

At 18 she was already receiving 12 million won per drama episode, the same amount Kim Sun Ah received when she starred in the smash hit My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Her following drama You’re Beautiful and film Cyrano Agency were both huge successes, which means Park Shin Hye earned around 2 billion won in advertising alone. It helps that the girl can act, and isn′t just a pretty face, which means her stock is relatively stable.

credit to: CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim Ji Young & Voice of Korean Ent.

Mama this first intro wer they mention Jang keun suk was it really there in the article?? Strange why they have to quote him as an example!!! thinking yoyo
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

[ENG] Park Shin Hye's Interview in "週刊女性"(Weekly Woman)

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Img9467m

Park Shinhye (age 21) The heroine loved by three guys in the Hallyu drama “You Are Beautiful”

In the mega-hit Korean drama “YAB”, Shinhye acted the heroine who pretends as a boy and joins a band, A.N.Jell in the place of her twin brother. Other band members Jang KeunSuk, Lee HongKi and Jung Yonghwa had already started their activities and gaining shrill voice (popularities) in Japan. And now, finally Shinhye chan’s official Japanese HP has opened!

“I’m very touched. I’ll work hard to make good use of my opportunities for talking (communicating) with my fans.” She talked delightfully with shiny eyes.

As meeting Shinhye who looks me straight in the eye when she speaks, I fully understood why Keun chan’s mom wants her to be daughter-in-law.

“Not like a daughter-in-law, but like as a daughter, she told me I was cute. I’m pretty popular among mothers’ generation! My mother also tells me “You’re cute” everyday. Lol.”

“When I get married someday, my dream (ideal) is having a family with many kids that lives in peace playing in nature."

I asked her what was her dream as an actress. “I want to be an actress who can carry messages to many people. I want to be a person who stays by everyone for a long time through, not shines only for a moment.”

Shinhye chan wants to be in Japanese dramas too and often watches Japanese dramas also for the purpose of studying. Is there any Japanese costar whom you want to play with? “Mukai Osamu san is in season (popular) now isn’t he? And Miura Haruma san and Eita san. Eita san is very popular in Korea too! Because he was in “Nodame Cantabile”. Haaaaa it’s so nice if I can co-act someday.”

Disclosure of “Ikemen” (You're Beautiful) !?

[Who is the best among Keun chan, Hongki and Yonghwa?]
    They’re all very attractive as friends. Keunsuk ssi is masculine (manful) and takes leaderships. But whenever he slips or staggers when he shows off, he attributes them to me! Lol Hongki kun has cheery part same as Jeremy, but when he’s serious, he shows unexpected adult-featured faces. Yonghwa ssi is very gentle, jokes a lot, he’s a naughty pickle.

[A.N.Jell held 2nd anniversary party!?]
    That day the director, a party organizer, Hongki kun and Yonghwa ssi (and Shinhye) gathered was the date when “You Are Beautiful” was broadcasted for the first time (2 years ago). Since Keunsuk ssi was at the Busan international film festival, I kiddingly tweeted “That was so much fun only four of us!”, then he said “ why was I left out…” Lol

Translated and photo by ozbussi

cr: by PSHIFC
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:54 pm

more picture of Shin Hye in China

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 39335819107094097463310

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 39476760087455919852

credit photo as tagged
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

[PHOTOS] Shin Hye singing in "Up, Everyday"

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 63g5

and She cooked too

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Ng7vb

cr: PSH_IFC PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™

Last edited by mssweet821 on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

megz wrote:

Mama this first intro wer they mention Jang keun suk was it really there in the article?? Strange why they have to quote him as an example!!! thinking yoyo

@megz

yup...! there was a news before about SUKKIE being the RICHEST Young Star of Korean Ent Industry..... hence, Suk became the benchmark of other young star's wealth/income ranking.... ra7

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Al4gx

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Frypj

credit pictures as tagged
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

Park Shin Hye to visit China to appear on dating show, “Day Day Up”
    Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 20111112
    Actress Park Shin Hye will leave for China on November 7th to appear on the popular Chinese entertainment program, ‘Day Day Up‘.

With a dating reality show premise, ‘Day Day Up’ is a TV show broadcast by Hunan TV and is crowned as the #1 entertainment program in China for two consecutive years. It has featured international leaders and celebrities such as Bill Gates, David Beckham, U2, and Kimura Takuya.

Park Shin Hye will both talk and sing during her feature on the show. The actress has an established popularity in China as she was awarded the ‘Asia’s Popular Star Award’ in the 2011 LETV Movie & Drama Awards in August.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
    cr:allkpop

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:24 pm

khulynne29 wrote:Park Shin Hye Appeared on The Popular Entertainment “Day Day Up” Hallyu Queen

November 08, 2011 11:05 am credits: arycharisma
    Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 2011110701000420400035631
    Photo by : 4HIM Entertainment

Actrees Park Shin Hye appeared on the popular China TV program “Day Day Up” on nov 7th.
    ‘Day Day Up’ is a TV show broadcast by Hunan TV and is crowned as the #1 entertainment program in China for two consecutive years. It has featured international leaders and celebrities such as Bill Gates,David Beckham, U2, and Kimura Takuya.
    In this program, Park Shin Hye didn’t talk as much, followed by singing and dancing will be featured on Chinnese Official, anticipated for local fans.
    as we knew, Park Shin Hye won on last August as “Asian Top Star Award” at 2011 LETV Film and Drama Award at China.

Source:Nate

@khulynne

thanks for this news Jen...! Shinhye has indeed LEVELed UP...!! Happy to note that China loves our Princess....and who won't love this woman who is beautiful inside out ??? s2
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:38 pm

Shinhye dancing to "Single Ladies" on Day Day Up variety show in China!!!

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 4dd51cd9jw1dmwrpopr4qj
    Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 7020b075jw1dmwrg5opvuj
    Pics credit as tagged

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:42 pm

Park Shin Hye S'pore

[PHOTO] Shin Hye is making Kimchi for the MCs/guests!!! They say "Wow, makes me hungry by the sight of it!!!" and "Shin Hye's cooking skills is superb!!" Daebakkkk!!! Shin Hye go fighting!!!^^

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Ubsap

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 3u6iPark Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 4z9jb
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 09 Nov 2011, 9:45 pm

more pictures of our Hallyu Queen Park Shin Hye at the Day Day up variety show in China

credit: Baidu (Park Shin Hye Bar)

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 D62a6059252dd42a1aa414e

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 8435e5dde71190ef1c67879

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 00e93901213fb80e2573749

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 0eb30f2442a7d9330101f13

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5d6034a85edf8db1b581692

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 7acb0a46f21fbe094ef2d65

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Cc11728b4710b912606ee3b

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Caef76094b36acaf786283b

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 F9198618367adab4a47d0e0

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 09 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

more pictures of Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Caef76094b36acaf784083b

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 4610b912c8fcc3ce6966dc7

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 0e2442a7d933c8951ba98d3

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Fd039245d688d43f285084b

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5bafa40f4bfbfbed7897233

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 6a63f6246b600c33ae94cb8

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 55e736d12f2eb938f8bb6fb

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 8cb1cb13495409235ca0763

Thank you Baidu Bar for sharing your photos of our dear Shin Hye
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 09 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

more more photos of Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 8c1001e93901213fe5cd5b9

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 8b82b9014a90f603966a890

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 314e251f95cad1c83e47e96

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 738b4710b912c8fc6a24e38

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 4610b912c8fcc3ce6936dc7

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5366d0160924ab1828e0f47

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 A5c27d1ed21b0ef4af1b8d1

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 A2cc7cd98d1001e962c7014

cr: Baidu Bar

Last edited by mssweet821 on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 09 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Sheverydayee

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 060828381f30e924435b897

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 64380cd7912397ddeaad8d4

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 9825bc315c6034a82212adc

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Cb8065380cd79123dd7c813

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5366d0160924ab1828d8f47

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 7a899e510fb30f24851af94

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Cf1b9d16fdfaaf51836394f

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 8326cffc1e178a825bbc6ae

cr: Baidu Bar

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 10 Nov 2011, 12:22 pm

Tita Sweet thanks posting for the lovely pix of Shin Hye in China.. yo3
    Princess is so pretty and so cool in the pix..
    yo19
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 10 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

Leeteuk, Park Shin Hye and Doojoon to host ’2011 Melon Music Awards’

The ‘2011 Melon Music Awards‘ have announced that they’ve enlisted Super Junior‘s Leeteuk, actress Park Shin Hye, and B2ST‘s Doojoon to be the hosts for this year’s ceremony.

The three were chosen because of their influence in spreading the Hallyu wave. Super Junior has been receiving a lot of love in Europe and Asia, while B2ST will be starting their concert tour in Southeast Asia in December. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye was recently cast for a Taiwanese drama called ‘Whirlwind District Office 1‘.

A representative from the ’2011 Melon Music Awards’ stated, “More so than previous years, 2011′s Melon Music Awards will focus on being a music show and a professional awards show. We plan on showing a lot of impressive stages and performances. We’re looking forward to the awards attracting a global audience, as the hosts themselves attracted a global interest through the Hallyu wave.”

Previous ‘Melon Music Awards’ hosts included Jang Geun Suk for the first ceremony and Song Joong Ki for the second.

The ’2011 Melon Music Awards’ will broadcast on November 24th at 7PM. Footage of the awards will also be released on Melon’s YouTube channel.

Source + Photo: Korea Times via Nate
    cr:allkpop
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:23 pm

Hi Gail,

yes she's not just a beautiful lady but she is really full of talents that why a lot of mother want her to be their real daughter or to be a daughter-in-law. And happy to know that she is will be part at the MELON MUSIC AWARD 2011 so excited to see her again emcee in this kind of occasion...like the Hallyu Dream 2011 ... and this time another co-emcee Leeteuk and Doojoon.

heres more picture of Shin Hye...

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Yy84

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 32058919149872093185510

credit picture from weibo
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:27 pm

Shinhye on a news Hunantv.com
    Below are the translation (this is an goggle auto translate .. )

Park Shin Hye was nervous debut mango exposes hear Jay playing the piano

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Cuteeeparkshinhye165984
    i purposely used this picture.. because she look sooo cute.. yo10 yo10 ..

Golden Eagle Network (Reporter Liu Huiling) the Korean "You're Beautiful ah" popular Park Shin Hye, Hunan Satellite TV has invited guest "every day." Chinese variety show debut, Park Shin Hye dance and song not only prepared a talent, to bring materials from South Korea, personally live show cooking. Of course, Park Shin Hye accept the Golden Eagle Network reporter, also revealed for the first time the face of so many Chinese audience in mind will inevitably burst of tension.

With the popular drama, "You're Beautiful ah" in the performance, Park Shin Hye won many fans in China. This invited to record "every day", Park Shin Hye in China the day before to update the blog: "I'm going to China, very nervous, very nervous." Subsequently received the Golden Eagle Network interview, Park Shin Hye told reporters once again expressed his tense mood, "because the first time, many viewers watching feel very nervous."

Site: own kimchi recorded "every day"

The day on the show, because the previous group finished recording guests are anxious to show to catch flights, Park Shin Hye recording time is arranged on the list. As a result, rehearsals, interviews with waiting, Park Shin Hye five hours finally took her out of the usual Korean artists dedicated, on all aspects of the considerable cooperation. In addition to singing and dancing show to show strength, Park Shin Hye also specifically with pickles and sauces from South Korea, live big show cooking, cooking for the hosts and fans cake and kimchi kimchi soup.

Popular: do not worry about a "meteor"

The recording "every day", is Park Shin Hye variety show in China in the first show, all because she said "So I're Beautiful" It makes me have a certain reputation in China, only become attached to Hunan Satellite TV. "" So I're Beautiful "was broadcast, I read in the online response to the Chinese audience, get to know a lot of love and support of the audience."

This year it was 21-year-old child star Park Shin Hye was born, was the age of 13 in the Korean drama "Stairway to Heaven" played Choi Ji-woo when adolescence. And South Korea, like other child stars, Park Shin Hye is now the British cultural roots, Jang Geun Suk is the moment popular Korean idol. The popularity of fast fame early, a former child star also made a lot of artists have long been over-consumption, which Park Shin Hye is not worried themselves into a "meteor," she said as a small start filming, there is not much free space, "The school is the object of concern, or even every move will be posted online friends, one day if no one really knew me, but to have her own space."

Cooperation: favorite F4 and Jay Chou

Years, Korean market in China is still very many Han Chinese also came to filming fishing for money, Lee Da Hae also recently signed Chinese brokerage firm, fully prepared to enter the Chinese market. The well-known before the general Qiu Cixuan on TV because "the temptation to go home," sudden popularity surge in China next year, she starred in the "new Wulongshan bandits" will also be broadcast on Hunan Satellite TV.

Thus, Park Shin Hye I do not know whether China intends to develop it? In this regard, she does have a lot of seniors to respond to around filming in China, "If you want to have the opportunity to come to China to shoot." However, the Japanese brokerage firm has signed the Park Shin Hye Bae said, there were no development plans in China.

China wants to cooperate about actor Park Shin Hye is shy to answer the Taiwan version of the F4 combination: "Every boy is very handsome, so four are like." Although the can, "I love you", "thank you" and "I friends "and other simple Chinese greeting, but Park Shin Hye current Chinese level is still limited, although she said not sing Chinese songs, but very much like Jay," I have seen him in "The Secret" in playing the piano, very charm, his music soundtrack I have a collection. "

She gonna play character Geum Jandi?.. just wait and see..

Last edited by nora on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:30 pm

The ’2011 MelOn Music Awards‘ will be kicking off its third year on November 24th at the Seoul Olympic Park Stadium, and it’s rumored to be the biggest event yet in its short history.

The ceremony will be broadcast live all over the world through MBC Drama Net, MBC Every1, MBC Plus Media, their official homepage, and their official YouTube channel.

The teaser video and website for the ceremony were unveiled on the 20th, which helped to raise anticipation and support for everyone’s favorite artists. Producers promise that there’ll be plenty of high quality content to show, making it the biggest in terms of size and quality that the ceremony has seen yet.

Loen Entertainment CEO Shin Won Soo, who’s hosting this event, stated, “Every year, the awards ceremony continues and strives to improve. This year, it’ll be the biggest yet, and we’re prepared this ceremony to become the biggest and best awards event in Korea.”

CEO Ahn Hyun Duk of MBC Plus Media added, “As co-sponsors of the event, we’ll be bringing in our own media system to bring out the best in the performance aspect of the show. We’ll be taking the best of our music shows in addition to the foundation of trust and fairness that the ‘MelOn Music Awards’ is known for.”

The awards ceremony counts digital songs released from December 1st, 2010 and ranks the top 10 nominations according to number of times songs were streamed on MelOn (40%), downloaded (50%), and used on SKT wireless (MOD, 10%).

The final top 10 will be decided through 80% MelOn chart standings and 20% MelOn user votes, which begins on the 27th.

cr: via allkpop
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

another cute pictures of Shin Hye at the Popular Entertainment Day Day Up

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 5btk

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 Shchina14

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 29654619149875093185210

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 29819119149867759852610

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 38631419153242759515110

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 31867719198411754998210

Fans described Shin Hye as beautiful and friendly. After the lengthy filming, she stopped by to thank fans, signed autographs and took photos with them. The smile never left her face. Today's filming wrapped up in a delightful atmosphere.

Have a safe trip back to Korea tomorrow, our multi-talented princess! ^^

After the filming today, Shin Hye tweeted
    "아 아아ㅡ 너무너무 재밌었어요 천천향상!!!!!! 너무너무 떨었더니.. 정신이 없네요 ㅠㅡㅠ.. 응원해주신 여러분 너무너무 감사해요!!!! 덕분에 너무 행복하게 재밌게 촬영했어요^^ 옆에서 바들바들 떠는 저를 도와주신 MC샤우우씨... 감사합니다.. 고마워요 여러분!!!
    Trans: Ahahah- 천천향상(tvshow) was so so fun!!!!!! So so nervous.. Exhaustedㅠㅡㅠ.. Thank you to everyone to came and support me, the filming was done so happily^^ To the MCs who assisted me throughout the filming...thank you..thank you everyone!!!ㅠㅡㅠ.. "

credit pictures as tagged

Last edited by mssweet821 on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

2011 Melon Music Awards, Nov 24 Park Shin Hye will co-emcee

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 2011melonawards1

Another MC participation by our beautiful, talented and super busy lady, Shin Hye. She will be co-emcee with (Super Junior) Leeteuk and (B2ST) Yoon Doo Joon at the Melon Music Awards. This event will be held at the Olympic Park on November 24, 2011 at 7 pm via MBC.

cr: as tagged

The ‘2011 Melon Music Awards‘ launched its first round of online votes back in October, asking netizens to narrow down Melon’s list of 30 nominees to 10. Votes flooded in from October 27th to November 6th, and on the 7th, Melon revealed which 10 artists made the cut.

The music site announced that 2011′s Top 10 artists were Super Junior, IU, f(x), 2NE1, Leessang, Park Jung Hyun, B2ST, Big Bang, SECRET, and SISTAR. Results were determined by a combination of album sales scores (80%) and online votes (20%).

This year’s Top 10 list included some surprises. While the expected idol champions made the list, many were surprised to see the names of Park Jung Hyun (a star from MBC‘s ‘I Am a Singer’) and hip hop duo Leessang.

Melon kicked off its second round of votes on November 7th to determine the ultimate top artist. Results from the second round will be revealed at the awards ceremony on November 24th at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

cr: TV Daily, Nate
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

[NEWS] "2011 Melon Music Awards" Park Shin Hye, Super Junior's Lee Teuk, and Beast's Yoon Doo Jun Confirmed as co-MCs

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 11 201111100947211rstarjyj

The next generation Hallyu Queen Park Shin Hye and world wide sensations Super Junior's Lee Teuk, and Beast's Yoon Doo Jun were picked to host the 2011 Melon Music Awards.

These three top Hallyu stars were appointed MCs in that they are in the center of the Hallyu craze. Super Junior held concerts throughout Asia and had expanded to Europe as of this year. Beast will begin their Southeast Asian tour in December. In addition, Park Shin Hye had already starred in an overseas production; her drama "Sensation World" or "Hayate the Combat Butler."

Their activities overseas had made them top contenders to MC at this year's Melon Music Awards. Representatives from Melon Music Awards stated that this year's show will be different from other years in that they will incorporate both musical aspects and professional award show aspects into this program which will included amazing performances and stages.

Park Shin Hye was a guest MC with Jang Keun Suk when he hosted the show back in 2009.

The awards ceremony will be held on November 24th at 19:00 in Gymnastics Stadium in Olympic Park. The show will be broadcast on MBC Drama net, MBC Everyone which will be on YouTube to be broadcast worldwide.

SOURCES:

http://news.nate.com/view/20111110n06719
    http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/11/10/2011111000571.html
    Allkpop
    Posted by PSHIFC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:43 pm