Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by mssweet821 Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:56 pm

We are all waiting for this...Shin Hye and Keun Suk together on stage at his 2011 Cri Show in Japan. Japan Tokyo Dome concert on the 26th of November, 2011.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img842/8230/crishowjapan1.jpg

credit picture as tagged.

Last edited by mssweet821 on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:59 pm

Tree J. Company, Jang Keun Suk’ agency, announced on Nov. 23 that Jang is fully prepared to stand on stage for his independent concert, Jang Keun Suk 2011 – The Cri Show in Tokyo Dome – The Beginning, to hold on Nov. 26 at Tokyo Dome.

In an interview, Jang says, “Next year is my 20th debut anniversary, and this is my last concert in 2011. In this sense, it is surely going to be a very meaningful performance for me and my fans. I’ll do my utmost to approach closer to the fans as the real Keun Suk without any pretense.”

The 45,000-seat Tokyo Dome concert was all sold out. The concert is drawing high expectations because of its purported distinctive concept and stage installations various in size and design.

Set in the “Prince World,” an ideal world in Jang’s imagination with five-theme places (bedroom, garden, club, travel and stage), he let the audience look around the world, here and there, which was designed by Jang who desperately want to effectively interact and communicate with fans.

Staring from Prince’s bedroom, Jang moves to places one after another, displaying fantastic performances along with his fans (Big Brothers, Verbal Jint and Park Shin Hye).

Jang is currently shooting Love Rain, one of the most anticipated drama series directed by Yoon Suk Ho and written by Oh Su Yeon.

cr: Starnews via korea.com
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Thu 24 Nov 2011, 12:01 am

so excited for tomorrow's melon awards night because of hacci..hope she'll have a great performance!...again, thanks for welcoming me here...goodnight everyone!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 24 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

mssweet821 wrote:Tree J. Company, Jang Keun Suk’ agency, announced on Nov. 23 that Jang is fully prepared to stand on stage for his independent concert, Jang Keun Suk 2011 – The Cri Show in Tokyo Dome – The Beginning, to hold on Nov. 26 at Tokyo Dome.

In an interview, Jang says, “Next year is my 20th debut anniversary, and this is my last concert in 2011. In this sense, it is surely going to be a very meaningful performance for me and my fans. I’ll do my utmost to approach closer to the fans as the real Keun Suk without any pretense.”

The 45,000-seat Tokyo Dome concert was all sold out. The concert is drawing high expectations because of its purported distinctive concept and stage installations various in size and design.

Set in the “Prince World,” an ideal world in Jang’s imagination with five-theme places (bedroom, garden, club, travel and stage), he let the audience look around the world, here and there, which was designed by Jang who desperately want to effectively interact and communicate with fans.

Staring from Prince’s bedroom, Jang moves to places one after another, displaying fantastic performances along with his fans (Big Brothers, Verbal Jint and Park Shin Hye).

Jang is currently shooting Love Rain, one of the most anticipated drama series directed by Yoon Suk Ho and written by Oh Su Yeon.

cr: Starnews via korea.com

Sukkie's Tokyo Dome concert is his last concert for the year 2011....

...and he is ending it with a BLAST......with PARK SHIN HYE...!!!

remember when Suk was about to close his twitter account? one of his last twitts was to message "I LOVE YOU" and "PERFECT" to PARK SHIN HYE .....!!...again ending his twitter account with a BANG...!!

Suk mentioned that in his Tokyo Dome concert, his fans will see a "Real" JKS, "without pretensions"......

OMG...!! now I'm nervous about what Suk just said.....without pretentions???.....KS SHIPPERS, let us not FAIL to MISS this concert ok??? Sukkie might just say something that will BLAST OUR MINDS OFF.....!!

The Tokyo DOME might just turn out to be another...KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER...!! waaaaahhhhh!!!

weeeeee fainted monkey ra7 f50 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 1150991001

:bringloveheart

peaches
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by peaches Thu 24 Nov 2011, 2:37 am

you're beautiful last episode aired on november 26, 2009.....these 2 are truly fated

i'd be shock if nothing big happen during the tokyo dome concert
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:01 am

peaches wrote:you're beautiful last episode aired on november 26, 2009.....these 2 are truly fated

i'd be shock if nothing big happen during the tokyo dome concert

hhhhmmmm... are they going to announce that they're going to do YAB SEASON 2?aahhahahahah ayeah! i'm so excited for the 26th nov. Thanks peach :D
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:15 am

Spazzing my night away yo4 yo7 yo11 yo3
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:16 am

jfp2268 wrote:hello brutalizkeunshin!!..thanks for welcoming me here!...now i'm sure i can express my feelings here re "our couple" more freely than the xsite...a few days ago in that site, i did some comments re the Scrub camp for they gave another bad comment bout hacci again and lo!..it was erased and nobody bothered to explain it to me...i admit...IT HURTS!..wholeheartedly i'm defending my hacci in a subtle(as much as possible!) way and yet they just removed it that way..very offending.....anyway just read every posts here and wow!!!so glad to meet those familiar phrases, & helpful opinions again!..i really miss your postings!!! yo3 yo4

@JFP2268 YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME HERE...HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US IN SPAZZING

ABOUT OUR KEUNSHIN COUPLE....

WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT U FOUND US....AHHAHAHHAHA

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED :)
    smsm_jp
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by smsm_jp Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:29 am

OMG im so nervous and exited too ,,,,,Tokoy concert and tonight waaaaaaah fainted monkey so spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:46 am

OMG!..as Nov. 26 approaches i'm becoming more&more nervous & excited!!!...i'm very very happy that sukki invited hacci to his last and special concert for this year but i can't avoid thinking why did he invited hacci to his Tokyo concert?and hacci is the only female guest in his concert...why oh why my dear sukki??!...for sure there's a reason behind it(GIDDY!!!)...and the only reason that keep probing into my mind is that hacci has really a special part to sukki's life!...this action sukki made did confirmed that indeed hacci is very special to him,it is not an ILLUSION but a REALITY!!!...OMG!!...all these things seems so good to be true but I'M VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!..I LOVE THESE TWO TOO MUCH!..I JUST HOPE THAT WHATEVER THEY'RE GOING TO DO IN THAT CONCERT WILL MAKE US ALL FANS VERY HAPPY & CONTENDED!!!..OH GOD!YOU'RE SO GOOD FOR GIVING US ANOTHER CHANCE TO SEE THESE TWO PERFORMING TOGETHER AGAIN IN ONE OF THEIR VERY SPECIAL MOMENTS OF THEIR LIVES!..just like last year they also had their A.N.SHOW together OCT.2010...i think this is becoming their habbit...SHOWING THEIR BEST TOGETHER FOR THEIR FANS BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS!..thanks geun suk & shin hye!!...WE LOVE U BOTH SO MUCH AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!!
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Thu 24 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

Reminiscing...

Midnight interview with You’re Beautiful’s sleep-deprived but happy cast
    by javabeans | November 9, 2009

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam154

The following video clip (watch below) and interview caught the cast of You’re Beautiful in a rare spare moment as they filmed busily — time is scarce and it looks like they’re in the thick of live-shooting by this point, with just three more weeks left till the series wraps. The cast also seems unusually close and always in good humor, based on the behind-the-scenes clips that have been released.

(Basically, my principal reaction to the interview was, “Jang Geun-seok and Park Shin-hye, just date already!!” Seriously, it seems like they’re always flirting, and it’s too cute.)

In the clip, Park Shin-hye starts by explaining the cast’s nicknames for each other (which are explained in more detail below), and then starts reciting one of her lines when Lee Hong-ki appears. Hong-ki takes over and imitates one of Mi-nam’s lines from the scene in Episode 1 where she’s drunk at the party, and Shin-hye acts Jeremy’s part. Jung Yong-hwa arrives and Shin-hye recites his line from the Towel Scene. And then everyone imitates Jang Geun-seok.

They only sleep one to two hours a night and are wrestling with last-minute script pages, but the You’re Beautiful team was asked for a short interview. The clock read 1:30 am. The reason the interview went longer than asked is because of those unstoppable “pretty boys.” At times serious, at times playful, their moonlit chatter doesn’t stop. This is the unstoppable relay between Jang Geun-seok, Park Shin-hye, Lee Hong-ki, and Jung Yong-hwa.

How would it be having a girlfriend like Go Mi-nam?

Hong-ki: “Go Mi-nam is a really pure and kind girl, although her appearance is boyish.”

Geun-seok: “I think I’d feel burdened. If we dated, I’d feel like she might get dirtier.”

Hong-ki: “I’d feel too sorry to her to date. She’s so kind that even if I did something wrong, she’d keep forgiving me. I like fun girls. Someone where we build up a lot of memories and affection by going through a lot of problems and incidents together.”

Geun-seok (in rapid interview mode): “Hong-ki, do you have an ideal woman among celebrities?”

Hong-ki (very seriously): “I do. Song Hye-gyo. What about you, Geun-seok hyung?”

Geun-seok (momentarily pausing): “I don’t. Um… Aside from Park Shin-hye, I don’t have anyone. Keke.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam96

Yong-hwa: “I like good-hearted girls. Someone who doesn’t lie, who shows her emotions on her face… I like Go Mi-nam, too. Since I’m Shin-woo.”

Geun-seok: “What if Park Shin-hye asked to date you?”

Shin-hye (suddenly solemn): “That will not happen.”

Yong-hwa (with a special smile): “I’d have to take care of her. Because I’m Shin-woo.”

HIGH CUT:: “Shin-hye sshi, between the prickly Hwang Tae-kyung, gentle Kang Shin-woo, and quirky Jeremy, who is closest to your ideal man?”

Shin-hye: “Choose between prickly, gentle, and quirky? Um… As a character, the most attractive is the prickly Hwang Tae-kyung?”

Geun-seok: “Ah… so Shin-hye shows her feelings for me again.”

Yong-hwa: “I’m telling you, no matter how much I cover her with that towel, it’s no use.” [Jung Yong-hwa earned the nickname of "Towel Guy" for the scene in the men's locker room for covering Go Mi-nam's eyes with a towel.]

Shin-hye: “Hwang Tae-kyung is the one to fall for the more you see him, Kang Shin-woo is the one who draws you the moment you see him, and Jeremy’s always fun to be with. To be honest, if I had to pick one between them it would be the prickly Hwang Tae-kyung.”

HIGH CUT:: “Do you like bad boys?”

Shin-hye: “Not exactly… um…”

Geun-seok: “If you ask women about liking bad boys, they will mostly deny it, but it’s true. They’d die before admitting it though.”

Shin-hye: “I never said I’d die before admitting it.” [Using Go Mi-nam's speech pattern] “Yes, that is true. You are attractive.”

Nicknames Renai-Jang, Avant-Hye, Hong-Star, Bolmae-Jung

Shin-hye: “There are nicknames we have for each other on set. Renai-Jang, Bolmae-Jung, Hong-Star, Avant-Hye…”

Geun-seok: “Shin-hye came up with Renai-jang, and I came up with Avant-Hye. Renai-jang comes from Renaissance Jang, because my ideal woman is a Renaissance type woman.”

HIGH CUT:: “Renaissance style? @.@”

Shin-hye: “Really feminine, very wifely and motherly. It’s like the style of women in the paintings drawn from the Renaissance to Rococo eras, when they wore dresses with small waists and large hips, and carried parasols.”

Hong-ki: “A woman in body and spirit, whose every feature is womanly.”

Geun-seok: “Shin-hye looks very boyish in the drama but in real life, she’s extremely feminine. At Chuseok time, the Mother Superior brought steamed chestnuts. Everyone was eating them by just biting into them, but Shin-hye had found a knife somewhere and was peeling them for us. It was such a feminine thing. Saying ‘You’re so Renaissance-like’ might make her feel nervous, so I called her ‘Avant-Garde Shin-hye’ instead, which is one step away from that, or ‘Avant-Hye.’”

Shin-hye: “‘Bolmae-Jung’ means ‘Yong-hwa Who Is Attractive Just As He Is’ [그대로 볼수록 매력적인 용화]. He is incredibly talented in songwriting and music, and he wrote the rap on the OST song ‘Promise’ himself. ‘Hong-Star’ is because he shines on his own. When I asked, ‘Hong-ki, what should we call you?’ he said, ‘Hong-Star!’”

Hong-ki: “I’ve been Hong-Star star since I was younger. It means I’d become a star, keke. That’s why Geun-seok hyung likes me a lot. Keke.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam173

.N.JELL idols talk about idols

Geun-seok: “What is the concept of idols these days?”

Hong-ki: “These days, idols are young singers in a group. If a young singer comes out solo, they’re not an idol, they’re just a solo singer.”

Shin-hye: “In the past, it used to be that idols were 17 to 20 years old, but these days the range has broadened.”

Hong-ki: “The word idol is actually a really good word. It means the victory of teenagers. But if you don’t want to be called an idol and you start to be called it anyway, it can be difficult, just because of that one descriptor. Of course, celebrities have to manage their private lives, but the moment you become an idol, the restrictions increase. There are incredible things you gain, but also things you lose.”

Geun-seok: “There’s also the image that as an idol, you don’t live according to your personal life but that you’re a machine-like thing that moves according to the fans’ wishes. I haven’t tried being a singer so I don’t know for sure, but an actor absolutely cannot do that. To move according to the plans decided by the management company, like a flower in a greenhouse or a puppet, isn’t what an actor does. I’m a bit wild. If I go to the hair salon, I go alone. I really hate having a manager make an appointment for me or opening doors for me. Because this is my life. School, friends, that’s all on my own time, so I don’t understand why managers have to care about that and come into those areas.”

Hong-ki: “Because I am an idol, I feel the same way as hyung. Everyone dislikes excessive meddling, but there are aspects that you can’t control, because you’re one team. You can’t help it because it’s not about you.”

HIGH CUT:: “On the other hand, you get grand performances, hot popularity, and fans’ cheers and applause.”

Hong-ki: “That’s something you can’t forget.”

Shin-hye: “If you win some, you also lose some. Actors have our own lives too, but there are things like scandals and gossip that make people talk. You have to take responsibility for more things.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam179

HIGH CUT:: “As you act as A.N.JELL idols, do you ever get confused between reality and acting? Like you’re a four-member idol group yourselves.”

Shin-hye: “For me, after being with all four of us, when I find myself alone I feel empty. I start feeling down.”

Geun-seok: “Aside from an hour or two to shower, we’re together almost 24 hours a day. We’re really like an idol group.”

Shin-hye: “Actually, our lives right now are a lot like idols’ lives.”

Geun-seok: “Our shooting schedule is like an idol’s schedule. When we get the scripts, we barely have time to get familiar with them before we have to start shooting the next morning. Sometimes I feel sad about it, but finding your best within that is the skill of an actor. Everyone’s doing such a scary-good job that it’s startling.”

Hong-ki: “As we act, we barely have enough time to find own selves, but in the middle of that whirlpool we joke around and chat with each other. That may be an idol-like thing. Geun-seok hyung is good friends with a lot of idols. Shin-hye is good friends with me, and I’m an idol too.”

Shin-hye: “Of course! You’re the only idol I’m close to.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam144

n between the cast’s friendship and passion

HIGH CUT:: “Geun-seok sshi recently posted a message on the drama’s forum, which became widely talked about. The part about ‘It was my fault’ left an impression.”

Geun-seok: “My dongsaengs [younger castmates] had already written messages on the forums asking people to tune in. But I’m the eldest. This is my first time being the oldest on set. I thought that as the lead, I could have an influence on my dongsaengs, and it made me think about things more than the others. Rather than asking for people to watch, I thought that it might click more with people to express my thoughts about how things were, leading to the halfway point. It also came from feeling the burden. In any case, I couldn’t not talk about the ratings… I’m always like that to my dongsaengs, saying let’s not focus on the percentages but let’s have fun amongst ourselves. But because these guys are doing so well, I sometimes wonder if it’s a problem with me. As we came to the halfway point, I thought a lot about this and that.”

HIGH CUT:: “What’s your secret for gaining praise from viewers even while you’re wrestling with last-minute script pages and a killer schedule?”

Geun-seok: “All of us are pretty smart. We all know what ground we have to cover, our roles, and what we have to clearly express in each scene. If we are lacking in anything, it’s that we talk honestly with each other without reservations. That’s not regarding the acting, though… Also, when actors are working off each other, it’s difficult to maintain the same tension among all four people, but Shin-hye, Hong-ki, Yong-hwa and I amazingly are in tune with each other.”

Shin-hye: “Each of the four members has our own corner so the structure is like a rectangle, and a rectangle can’t roll. But it seems like we’re rolling along like a circle. We’re all similar in age, too…”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam97

HIGH CUT:: “Because you each have an abundance of your own individual characteristics, it can’t be easy to roll along…”

Hong-ki: “I think we’re rolling along well because our personalities are pretty distinct.”

Shin-hye: “We make up for the gaps with the others, like fitting pieces to a puzzle. If a script comes out today that we’ll start filming tomorrow, we don’t have time to memorize it properly but when we work, it comes together so well it’s almost unreal. It’s amazing teamwork.”

Hong-ki: “When working with FT Island, when I get really tired, I can get bad-tempered. But here, when I get tired I joke around with Yong-hwa and Geun-seok hyung. When I arrive at the set in the mornings, Yong-hwa pounds on my car window. I’m a bit reserved, but we became friends right away. I’ve heard that people who are a little weird get along well. When I see Geun-seok hyung, he glares first. And I talk a lot with Shin-hye. I don’t have any time to feel depressed.”

Geun-seok (suddenly): “If you want to know what it’s like [in a sudden booming voice], KOONG!”

The three others (In perfect order, as though they were waiting for it): “JJAK!”

Koong-jjak is a sort of onomatopoeic expression of rhythm, like bang-thump.

Geun-seok (With Hwang Tae-kyung’s proud expression): “This is what our relationship is like.”

Shin-hye: “When Geun-seok oppa says ‘koong,’ we immediately say ‘jjak.’ That’s our relationship.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam127

What “You’re Beautiful” means in my life

Shin-hye: “It’s the best present to my 20-year-old self.”

Hong-ki: “It’s my best work after acting again as an adult.”

Yong-hwa: “It has a huge meaning that can’t be said in words. This is my first time on television, and I can’t forget it. There are the nicknames Towel Guy, even Milk Guy.”

Hong-ki: “Geun-seok hyung must feel so honored to have met Hong-ki…”

Geun-seok: “Um… It’s the fairy-tale-like story of young, beautiful kids. At some point, I’m sure I’ll change and go more macho, and my body will probably change. I want to pick out what the current, 23-year-old Jang Geun-seok looks like now, in this best time of life, the most beautiful time…”

Hong-ki: “The most ‘flower-like’ time. We’re flower buds, and hyung, you’ve bloomed. Keke.”

HIGH CUT:: “Shall we end this chat here for our flower-like young men?”

All four members: “Yes, thank you. Please don’t watch IRIS. Keke.”

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Minam146

WEEEEEEHHHH!i love this interview ahahahhaha ayeah! yo9 yo10

credit:javabeans via dramabeans
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Thu 24 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

mianhe for this.. wahahaaha
    allow me to repost this interview.. weeeehh! :D

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye Interview with Mook 21..

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye had an interview with Mook 21 magazine, a Japanese publication. The following is an excerpt from their interview.
    It is clear that the two of them are good friends (but we don’t think anything more than that… although they’re pretty generous with the compliments)... ^^

Mook: We heard that you guys are very close, do you see each other often?

Jang Geun Suk (JGS): Actually if I walk from my home to Shin Hye’s, I only need 5 minutes. However no matter how many times I have said, “Come to my house to play!” she doesn’t come.
    Park Shin Hye (PSH): I didn’t say that!!
    JGS: My mother loves Shin Hye very much.
    PSH: His mother really likes me, next time I will visit his place for sure.

Mook: I understand that you two had worked together once before because of a famous cosmetics brand’s CF. Do you still remember how it was like when you first met?

PSH: I remember that the first time we met was at the costume fitting, but before that CF, oppa and I already had starred in a mini drama before. From a long time ago, I had already heard that he “has a very handsome face, is very hardworking at learning how to act, and is a very friendly person.” When we first met, I was a little nervous, but Geun Suk oppa was very friendly to me.
    JGS: Actually when she first saw me, I think she must have thought that I didn’t have any image at all! (laugh)
    PSH: I did not! He was very handsome, therefore I was very shy and didn’t know what to say or do.
    JGS: Why?
    PSH: Because you’re too handsome!
    JGS: Hmm… you’re not kidding are you?

Mook: So during this time’s filming, have you found anything new about each other?

PSH: Oppa has a perfect image, but he also has some easily-spotted defects.
    JGS: Haha.
    PSH: But he is really outstanding at acting. However busy he is, he never takes a break from learning acting skills. So I am really thankful that I have a chance to work with him. Moreover he always takes care of the younger ones.
    JGS: But I also frequently forget my lines.
    PSH: Sometimes when I saw that he had forgotten his lines, but still talk on the phone at the filming venue, I would scold him angrily.
    JGS: (laughs) I was always being scolded.
    PSH: During the filming, whenever there was a free time, oppa would text a certain someone nonstop. So I was trying to stop him from using his cel phone at the filming place.
    JGS: (serious) No, I was actually discussing with the producer about my character, but was always said by her that I was doing this doing that. Ah I couldn’t tell her everything that I was doing, right?
    PSH: Don’t lie. I am sure that person was not the producer.

Mook: After seeing the filming venue, did you have a completely new outlook?

PSH: When all ANJELL members got together getting ready to film at the 5m deep swimming pool, Hong Ki, Yong Hwa and I thought that there were safety equipment and measures around, so we were pretty relaxed. But Geun Suk oppa was asking around nonstop about things like, “What if accidents happen? What should we do?”
    JGS: I was preparing for any emergencies, because I thought I was responsible. The three of them didn’t think about these kinds of things and were yelling: “Let’s go play happily!” while jumping into the pool. So I was frantic and thought that I must analyze the potential dangers before getting in. In case something dangerous happens, like those in movies, I could give my oxygen tank to others.
    PSH: Sometimes he looks like a top student, but sometimes he also surprises me with his silliness.
    JGS: Ah…haha.
    PSH: This also led me to give bonus points to oppa, and has increased his charisma and attractiveness. I resent people who are too perfect. Although Geun Suk oppa is very perfect, he is also very silly sometimes – this resembles Hwang Tae Kyung. After meeting oppa, I feel that under these circumstances, oppa becomes more attractive. This is a compliment.
    JGS: Thank you for earnestly complimenting me. Before this, many people recommended letting Park Shin Hye to take up the role of Go Mi Nam. Actually, when I heard that it was confirmed to have Shin Hye starring as Go Mi Name, I started to look forward to it. Surprisingly, she let me see many shining opportunities and talent, so I felt very secure working with her. Among the ANJELLs, Shin Hye is the only girl, we thought that she would find it hard to fit in, but she fit in seamlessly and could portray her character very well. Thanks to her, everyone could happily finish the shooting.
    She is hardworking and an earnest learner. She is much better than me at this. I remember that she would give me scary glares when I was goofing around. Looking at her serious attitude at acting, I admire her. I told myself that I had to work harder at portraying my character – couldn’t let Shin Hye defeat me.
    PSH: (putting on an adorable face) I was only looking at oppa’s face, wanting to catch up with him.
    JGS: Whoa! What a scary kid!

Mook: During the filming at the supermarket, Jang Geun Suk reached his maximum exhaustion and slept while standing for the very first time. Are there secrets that are only shared between the two of you?

PSH: Secrets between us… I think there aren’t.
    JGS: There are no barriers or boundaries between us, we tell each other everything. Rather than ‘secrets’, we have a lot of interesting incidents.
    PSH: Ah! I remember! Remember last time you sang Justin Timberlake’s “Sexyback”?
    JGS: (laughs) During the time the whole lot of us dined together, right?
    PSH:We had a party after the filming ended, all the cast and crew went to sing karaoke. There were too many people, so we had to split into groups and divided into different rooms. At that time, oppa looked drunk. He was singing Justin Timberlake’s “Sexyback” while dancing Rain’s shirtless dance, showing off his stomach muscles. He went to each room and danced the same routine, like a concert tour!
    JGS: However, at that time I did not have any muscles – that was the problem.
    PSH: Every time oppa drinks alcohol, his mood becomes very good. He danced… very well.
    JGS: Really?
    PSH: For me, even if people told me to dance, I would be too shy to do so. Oppa really is the best mood-arousing person.
    JGS: That’s because when I drink I become crazy, yeah? (smiles)
    PSH: Let’s talk about something else…
    JGS: “Something else” means…?
    PSH: Uhhh…. the supermarket! Suddenly everything becomes clear now!
    JGS: (laughs) While we were filming at the supermarket…
    PSH: At that time we hadn’t slept for around a week… At that time the four of us nearly couldn’t open our eyes any longer. Besides, oppa had to film a CF the day before. So during the filming, when he finished his line and the director yelled, “Cut!” he would immediately fall asleep while standing… (laughs)
    JGS: It was my first time sleeping while standing up.
    PSH: A completely exhausted Geun Suk oppa, it was my first time seeing him like that.
    JGS: After that I didn’t let anyone see me like that anymore. A completely exhausted me, I was so tired that day.
    PSH: The director and the crew were all like, “Geun Suk! Just a few more lines!”
    JGS: I couldn’t hear any of their voices. (laughs)

Mook: We heard that the ANJELLs are very close, during the filming many nicknames were given to you guys.

JGS: Yes, about the nicknames, Shin Hye knows about them most clearly.
    PSH: Geun Suk oppa said that his dream type of girl is “with good taste at things and like a good mother, like the women from the Renaissance period.” If you look at him closely, you will see his British duke-like side. So I call him “Mr. Renaissance,” “Renai-Jang” in short. At first oppa looked forward to seeing me as his dream type of woman, but instead of that he saw a cheerful and bubbly me, and called me “Avant-artist type,” therefore I earned the nickname “Avant-Hye.” Hong Ki is originally a shining star, so he’s “Hong-Star”! As for Yong Hwa, because he is very quiet… Although he doesn’t talk much, he is hardworking and down to earth. But he also has times when he puts down his quiet self and reveals his true self. Like an onion so the more you look at him, the more attractive you think he is.
    JGS: Because some BTS are recorded and published, so we didn’t want to wreck our images by calling each other the real nicknames we have for each other. As a result we made up those four nicknames. (smile)

Mook: Who always had the script in his/her hands during the filming?

PSH: Yong Hwa?
    JGS: Yeah – Yong Hwa. As a newbie he was determined to control his weaknesses. Without a good feeling, he thought that he couldn’t act well. Yong Hwa knows what he is weak at. Born and raised in Pusan, he has to overcome great difficulties in changing his accent. It is very challenging, but no matter how difficult it is, he works very hard to overcome the difficulties.
    PSH: Yong Hwa has a lot of patience. When I reached a certain point that I wanted to give up during the shooting, he was the one who saved me. A dangerous and superb person!

Mook: Who is the most interesting person?

PSH: Hong Ki?
    JGS: Lee Hong Ki!
    PSH: A very hilarious and enthusiastic person.
    JGS: Hong Ki is a weirdo! (laughs) He always says ridiculous things. For example, he always says something like, “Geun Suk oppa likes me very much!” and always asks me how to become someone like me. So annoying! He says things that I can’t even remember. Sometimes I even questioned whether he had drunk alcohol before going to the shooting venues! (laughs)
    PSH: Geun Suk oppa, me and Yong Hwa are all A-blood type people, only Hong Ki is AB. So the three of us are all very normal, only Hong Ki is special. (laughs) But it wasn’t only Hong Ki – all of us could be hilarious and lift the mood easily, so there was always laughter.
    JGS: When we had to grasp the true feelings of our characters, we wouldn’t say funny things. But during all other times, all the cast and crew were laughing so hard along with us. It was really funny.

Mook: Who can eat the best?

PSH: Me?
    JGS: Shin Hye! She eats a lot of healthy food that’s good for the body.
    PSH: Rather than saying that I eat a lot…
    JGS: It’s better to say that she eats healthily.
    PSH: I try my best to eat food that’s is good for my health.
    JGS: Not those yogurt or dairy products, but those that could be stored in a lunch box and brought to the shooting venue. When the filming ended, all the ANJELL members went on a skiing trip. During that time, Shin Hye cooked breakfast for us every day.

Mook: There are a lot of scenes with Tae-Kyung and Minam together, which of these scenes have put in the most emotions and feelings?

PSH: The scene where Minam witnesses Tae Kyung and Heyi kissing. Although I knew that the two of them were only pretending, when I saw it, I felt as if my chest hurt as much as Minam. My mind was blury, I didn’t know what to think. I asked myself, “Why am I like this? Have I really become Minam?” At that time, I really cried.
    JGS: For me, it is the scene in which Tae Kyung holds onto Minyeo’s hand in Okinawa, but Minyeo still went away. I thought, “If I really let her go like this, maybe we’ll never meet again.” My chest hurt. I really hated myself, because I was going to apologize to Minyeo and beg her to stay, but I couldn’t do it. I felt very lost at the departure of Minyeo. Tae Kyung usually cried out loud when he was sad, but at that moment, I was too sad to even cry, I could only tremble.
    PSH: We both have stored the chest-hurting feeling deep down in our hearts as memories.

Mook: We would also like to hear about the funny imaginary scenes. What are your most memorable imaginary scenes?

JGS: The next morning after Manager Ma gave the taser to Minam. The scene in which I saw Minam lying on my body, imagining wildly, that scene.
    PSH: And the wedding scene in which I wore the bridal dress!
    Mook: (to Geun Suk) How did you feel when you saw Shin Hye wearing the bridal dress?
    JGS: Really, really beautiful. Fits her very well!
    PSH: Hahaha!
    JGS: Really. Although every woman looks pretty when she wears a bridal dress, it fits Shin Hye very well. Yesterday I rewatched You’re Beautiful starting from episode 12 to the last one. You look beautiful in the dress even on TV. Yelling “Oppa!” while running towards me, oh don’t mention how cute that face is!
    PSH: (smiles shyly)

Mook: How did you feel wearing the dress?

PSH: Actually I was very nervous and excited, but in that situation I had to wear the dress and run after Tae Kyung… it was quite amusing.

Mook: You guys said that the garden in which the wedding scene was filmed is very beautiful and memorable.

PSH: That is a place that I never want to remember.
    JGS: It was so cold that I felt like I was freezing to death.
    PSH: That day was really cold. On the contrary, Okinawa was very warm. We were lucky.
    JGS: But I don’t have special thoughts on Okinawa…
    PSH: Same here. Two hours after we arrived, the shooting started. We didn’t even have time to take a rest, it was very tiring.
    JGS: Oh yeah, that scene in which I saved Minam in the pool, although the scene only lasts for a short time, we had to dive into a 5M deep pool and filmed for 2 weeks. At that time I felt that the pool was very cold and very scary. When I got out of the pool, I was so tired that I couldn’t move.

Mook: Jeremy’s dog Jolie looks like she doesn’t like to be hugged by Jeremy.

JGS: Haha, that’s a very direct question. When the dog arrived at the filming venue, it didn’t want to be hugged.
    PSH: At first, Jolie liked to be hugged, but as the shooting time got longer, she didn’t want to be hugged. Maybe she felt the stress.
    JGS: But Jolie seemed to like Shin Hye a lot.
    PSH: Haha – that’s because I always gave her food to eat, so our relationship improved.
    JGS: But Jolie felt a lot of pressure when she saw the cameras. When the filming nearly ended, Jolie ran out to the road when the crew wasn’t paying attention – scared us all.

Mook: After the filming ended, what do Geun Suk usually chat with Shin Hye about?

JGS: Actually we didn’t have many opportunities to chat, because after the filming ended, it was New Year’s time. I had a lot of work. I wished to have activities and work with ANJELLs but sadly I mostly had individual work. So it turned out that ANJELLs were usually performing individually instead of as a group. For example, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa needed to host the SBS Music Awards, I needed to host the Drama Awards, and I also gave out awards to the other three ANJELLs. Although my schedule looked like I could have a lot of time hanging out with the three of them, we didn’t really sit down and chat until everything ended and we went on a skiing trip together. Sadly, Yong Hwa didn’t go because he had to work.
    PSH: I also felt very sick after the filming and stayed home to sleep.
    JGS: Yes, yes. Shin Hye seemed like she still hadn’t come out of her Minam character. When I knew that, I didn’t contact Shin Hye for some times.
    PSH: I think Minam resembles me. It was the first time trying so hard to come out of a character. During that period of time I really wanted to see the other three, but I thought if I met them I would pass on my negative feelings to them so I didn’t contact them.
    JGS: Because I am very close to Shin Hye’s manager, I heard that Shin Hye was very unhappy, as she had been living as Minam for three months. It was hard for her to come out of the character. Although the drama has ended, we still have a lot of opportunities working together. Plus we live very near, so chances are that we’d bump into each other in the streets. That’s why I thought I should give Shin Hye some time on her own, to face her true self, so during that period of time I purposely did not contact her. Recently I heard that Shin Hye has successfully come out of her character, so I am very happy for her.
    PSH: Yes, yes, especially during December 2009, that month was especially hard for me.
    JGS: Yes, I knew it immediately when I saw her facial expressions – Eh, that was absolutely not Shin Hye. The Shin Hye I know is a very happy and humorous person. During the award show, she was also very down.
    PSH: Yeah, my health was very bad at that time. I was so tired that I was dehydrated. Even on the morning of the award show I was still in the hospital.
    JGS: At that time I was really worried about Shin Hye’s health.
    PSH: But now I’m healed – hehe.

Mook: The duo is different from Hong Ki and Yong Hwa, as it was the first time for you to become singers. How did you feel?

JGS: For an individual artist, everything is decided between me and my manager, appearance design, hairstyle, etc. But for a band, one can strive together with band members. The feeling was peculiar. Like in an interview, I couldn’t just say what I think, but need to cooperate with others and come up with a “group” answer. Everything discussed together to give answers. I like this kind of feeling. Oh and I like it when everyone lived together.
    PSH: Right, right, and our dorm. Everyone lived together, including our managers.
    JGS: When we were waiting for the filming to start, we would discuss what we would eat later. It was really happy! There weren’t any dull moments, and time passed really quickly.
    PSH: At that time because everyone was around, I felt much support from them, and I told myself that I needed to work hard!
    JGS: At first I thought that we were just a popular band in a drama, but one day during an outdoors shooting, people were yelling, “Wow! ANJELL!” From that moment onwards I felt the attractiveness of bands, and I started to think of myself as a real ANJELL member.
    PSH: Yes usually people called us, “Jang Geun Suk! Park Shin Hye!” Suddenly we were being called, “ANJELL!” At first I was also not used to it.
    JGS: I thought: “Hm, have I really become a really popular idol?” Haha.

Mook: Many people have suggested You’re Beautiful Season 2. If it is confirmed that there will be a season 2 will you two still star in it?

PSH: It’s very hard to say. If the original cast agrees to star in it, then I will.
    JGS: There are a lot of wonderful ANJELL memories from You’re Beautiful. Too much to talk about in such a short interview. If it fits my schedule, I will certainly star in Season 2 if there is one.KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Geunshinmagz7
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:23 am

i've already watched the performance of shin hye in MMA2011 a hundred times already!!..never get tired watching it!!!she's so beautiful & gorgeous!!so proud of her!!..YOU NAILED IT GIRL!!!..and to the antis..EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!...JKS must be also very proud of his girl!!..hope both of them will have a dance number in the concert in tokyo on the 26th!!!..god bless everyone and have a goodnight sleep for this night is so marvelous for the jks-psh fans!..
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 25 Nov 2011, 2:26 am

@jfp2268

welcome to our FanBox Family!!!

Shinhye was awesome at the MMA....!! She was beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and oozing w/ sex appeal....She looked like a PRINCESS in her gown......now wonder Suk chose her over other girls....poor Scrub, she is only drooling and turning green w/ envy!!!!! t3

Check this pics out......whatta GODDESS...!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=737&filename=q2agty

P.S. jfp2268 .... as a way of welcoming you, I'm dedicating my latest ComeDy BaR post to you.... Page 19 "on Letting Go...." thinking yoyo

credit as tagged
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:01 pm

@demi_zhu...i'l go right away to the comedy bar to check..thanks for dedicating it to me ms. demi_zhe so sweet of u!...to the pic of shin hye that you have just uploaded..WOW! SO BEAUTIFUL & SEXY!...She has an oozing sex appeal!!! weeeeee
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:12 pm

I am reposting this from PSH Treasure Box to here at KS thread....

Shinhye's twit after the Melon Awards Night...

@ssinz 2011 MMA!!!! 정말 너무너무 즐겁고 의미있는시간이였어요..!! 오프닝 무대와 MC로 오랜만에 인사드렸었는데요..^^ 긴장해서 어떻게했는지도 모르겠네요.. 같이 MC보신 매너남 두분!! 이특씨와 윤두준씨 옆에서 많이 도와주셔서 감사합니다!! 수고하셨습니다!! 여러분~ 내일 일본에서 만나요>_http://yfrog.com/h6zmiwjj <<

2011 MMA!!!! It was really so much fun and meaningful time ..!! The opening stage and the MC as a long time personnel de georyeoteotneundeyo..^ ^ Also how nervous, though. Two minutes, as MC infomercials Manor m!! Mr. Lee gave a lot in the next two seeds and Yun-thank you for your help!! Cheers for good work!! Meet me at the Japan tomorrow you ~

and twitted this picture along:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=zmiwj

Hacci said...."meet me in Japan tomorrow" in her twitt....of course it was a twitt for her fans......but the picture that came along with it made me re-think and strongly feel that the message was actually for SUKKIE.......

remember during the SBS Awards in 209 when JKS received the award for most popular celeb and he gave a speech? while he was talking upstage, the camera focused on Shinhye and she made a funny expression...she jokingly stuck out her tongue to Suk...... silly

Shinhye only does that for Sukkie...!!! yo10

Therefore does her twitt message actually mean..... Meet me in Japan tomorrow KEUN SUK....meaning....BE THERE AT THE AIRPORT TO MEET ME... (although we all know Suk will just stay in the car/van and wait there for Shinhye....) thinking yoyo

Tomorrow is another SPAZZING day for the KeunShin Fans.....November 26, Saturday.....The Tokyo Dome....Sukkie's Concert......SHINHYE is SUK's SPECIAL GUEST....... and this going to be Keun Suk's last concert for the year and knowing him......he will give another EXPLOSIVE show....but what makes my heart beat faster and make me giddy is.....SHINHYE will be there and gosh who knows what might just happen in that show....!!! So let's make it a DATE tomorrow then, ok?? Let's all get on line tomorrow afternoon so we can follow the latest news on our KS couple.... check out your nets and laptops and desktops...make sure they are working right....... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 513727147

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 349599370
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:38 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    I am reposting this from PSH Treasure Box to here at KS thread....

Shinhye's twit after the Melon Awards Night...

@ssinz 2011 MMA!!!! 정말 너무너무 즐겁고 의미있는시간이였어요..!! 오프닝 무대와 MC로 오랜만에 인사드렸었는데요..^^ 긴장해서 어떻게했는지도 모르겠네요.. 같이 MC보신 매너남 두분!! 이특씨와 윤두준씨 옆에서 많이 도와주셔서 감사합니다!! 수고하셨습니다!! 여러분~ 내일 일본에서 만나요>_http://yfrog.com/h6zmiwjj <<

2011 MMA!!!! It was really so much fun and meaningful time ..!! The opening stage and the MC as a long time personnel de georyeoteotneundeyo..^ ^ Also how nervous, though. Two minutes, as MC infomercials Manor m!! Mr. Lee gave a lot in the next two seeds and Yun-thank you for your help!! Cheers for good work!! Meet me at the Japan tomorrow you ~

and twitted this picture along:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=zmiwj

Hacci said...."meet me in Japan tomorrow" in her twitt....of course it was a twitt for her fans......but the picture that came along with it made me re-think and strongly feel that the message was actually for SUKKIE.......

remember during the SBS Awards in 209 when JKS received the award for most popular celeb and he gave a speech? while he was talking upstage, the camera focused on Shinhye and she made a funny expression...she jokingly stuck out her tongue to Suk...... silly

Shinhye only does that for Sukkie...!!! yo10

Therefore does her twitt message actually mean..... Meet me in Japan tomorrow KEUN SUK....meaning....BE THERE AT THE AIRPORT TO MEET ME... (although we all know Suk will just stay in the car/van and wait there for Shinhye....) thinking yoyo

Tomorrow is another SPAZZING day for the KeunShin Fans.....November 26, Saturday.....The Tokyo Dome....Sukkie's Concert......SHINHYE is SUK's SPECIAL GUEST....... and this going to be Keun Suk's last concert for the year and knowing him......he will give another EXPLOSIVE show....but what makes my heart beat faster and make me giddy is.....SHINHYE will be there and gosh who knows what might just happen in that show....!!! So let's make it a DATE tomorrow then, ok?? Let's all get on line tomorrow afternoon so we can follow the latest news on our KS couple.... check out your nets and laptops and desktops...make sure they are working right....... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 513727147

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!
    love is in the air.. ahahahahaha excited! excited! excited! for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
    huwaaaaaaaahhh! Hwaiting for spazzing moments... kekekeke yo10 yo11 yo9
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:17 pm

wah, why is it that i have to be in places where internet is so slow every time our price or princess has something for us to spazz. i missed the mma yo13 yo13 yo13 yo13 yo13 yo18 yo18 yo18

can any one please share and download the vid h22
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sat 26 Nov 2011, 5:11 am

Hi all!! yo3 am glad that am posting here on D Day --> tokyo dome concert...i know i know..may of us PSHIFBians are expecting a lot of action at the later part of this day...

So today there was a press conference of suk for TD concert...and here s the eng sub version

Cr: JKSforever aphrael

Note around 2.09 suk says I invited guests and friends and will present a new stage

The interesting thing is the word I yo6 oh Sukkie so u invited frnds..mayb ur Girlfriend too... yo4 and why do u need your girl nearly at the end of the year for your final concert in 2011?? gossip ...

Jus lik u ended twitter with a bang telling hacci I LOVE YOU!! r u planning on ending 2011 with SOMETHING?? Now these are the prayers of us al
    #1 Confession that they were and are dating and mayb ENGAGED or better yet MARRIED surprised
    (*this is the major wish of al Shippers and so it tops the list*)
    #2 A kiss on stage fainted monkey
    #3 I love you fro suk to hacci KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 10972102
    #4 A duet dance and song KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 1523027488 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 2817133084

these are the top things which many of us need..i will stick with #1 for sure...but if i get #2 i wont be upset lol!!! KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 349599370

So jus hours more people...lets wait!!

Aaaaaaaaandddddddd now coming to hacci`s performance at MMA..we all agree it was breathtaking!!and sexy and gorgeous etc etc... And when she introduced herself as an MC a strange thing happened maybe an OMEN... s3

She said Jang keun suk ssi...Ok KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 366869925 spazzzzzzzzzzzzz :butterfly hear

heres the link to the video

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/teGL0nsSyz0/

And she mentions sukkie at 0.27-0.29 KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 1784417890

As there are no trans yet fro wat little korean i know *courtesy of k dramas* and from my guessing i thinking she was telling the audience that she was meeting them after two years...previously she hosted the show along with Jang keun suk ssi and today she is gonna Mc along with two guys Leetuk and the other one *sry dont know his name* and then she goes on to introduce themm....... KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 863074042

I find this so endearing..hacci mentioning Sukkie jus seconds after she came on stage.......Mayb it was jus a normal thing but to hear his name fro her is so touching *weepy weepy* KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 925919772

Ah melon music awards rocked it...in 2009...

with both GMN and hyungnim on stage togethr.. h17

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?server=689&filename=119wd9c

And it rocked in 2011 with hacci`s sizzling performance and Sukkie was there in soul and hacci`s words...thought not available physically.. s2

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 383927_252507068141590_157902984268666_716437_941264180_n

A screenshot of hacci saying suk`s name!!!look at her EYES!!filled with LOVE!!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 96744021

Cr: uploder of pics

Lets wait to see wat happens today...tick-tock tick-tock KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 2271474091

P.S. a small doubt was Hacci wearing the wedding couple ring during MMA? cos am not too good with rings..and if so this seals the deal KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 445901355 Party party in the house tonight!!shuffling shuffling KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 3797643736
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 26 Nov 2011, 3:48 pm

JKS Tokyo Dome Concert

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 AfKCh3DCAAAlhvT
    I know this is a JKS concert but I'm posting all the concert's pictures here at the KeunShin Thread because this show is actually in effect also a KS Show since PSH will be there....

So here are some pics of the Concert venue which our friends have shared w/ us....

The Tokyo DOME:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456900786

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456578869

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=78412555

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=78412555

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456562604

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456645762

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 AfKAjavCIAAomTp

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=e0fzv

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=iwxfu

d]]Rehearsals:[/u]

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=860&filename=w8fte

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 319215_10150482349288384_380976008383_10519453_872583640_n

The Stage:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456581809

Suk backstage:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 AfKHsQtCAAAQwpY

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 AfKBr-wCEAACh6K

The Fans/Eels:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456579889

"Not only HS Media Jason but Kang Ji Hwan and KevinRa are giving Sukkie their support too.."

credit as tagged; thanks to joey, iheemang & chibicheek yo3

Last edited by demi_zhu on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 26 Nov 2011, 5:01 pm

Sukkie.....at his Opening Number

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 302423_312035742158738_234767769885536_1180022_1518234518_n

Suk's Opening Number is RENAISSANCE JANG....and who is Renaissance Girl?..... SHINHYE !!! His Avante Hye....!!!

Then... Shinhye and Sukkie will sing "STILL" (YAB OST) at the concert tonight...

Renaissance Theme + YAB OST (STILL) = KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER...!!!

weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

taekyung :bringloveheart minam

Last edited by demi_zhu on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 26 Nov 2011, 5:17 pm

Souvenir Mags at the Tokyo Dome Concert......

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456629518

another KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER..... !!!!

cr: Yuri
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 26 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

Another HIS and HERS......

Sukkie and Shinhye Same Sunglasses........

Isn't it OBVIOUS that they BUY stuff for each other...always in PAIRS.... ????

Only Boyfriend-Girlfriend buy in pairs, right????

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 24 456003303

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED....!!

credit as tagged
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:47 pm

Thanks umma for that lovely post..

It's definitely the same..couple sunglasses..
    weeeeee

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:14 pm