Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+51
Gadiezt
carmela101
pypyn
yeonin1205
Hachiko
ilovedrama91
daisy
grace juezan
chinkyrol
skyfab
nour 07
nour
shindy
simplemind
rintje
jfp2268
ajak
rhianne
yumi
iamJOYeee
barbiechan83
Winter
megz
kimmy
ivorynina
lynn
mm
nora
ladygerimis
sherbee
angelatz
mssweet821
honeyshylka
chibicheek
smsm_jp
sukhaccInlove
trix1307
jgslvspsh
peaches
xxinz
demi_zhu
feliciawst
shana44537
cassie
khulet29
lycille
bsjsucchini
Pammie
BrutalizkeunshiN
erikaeam
sonbaesen
55 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers I

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers I

Post by demi_zhu Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

Whew whatta twitting day yesterday…!! Casie and I almost used up a bottle of paracetamols just to keep the headaches away while we followed the KS twit messages… :panda LOL:

Suk and Shinhye twitted each other non stop until it was time for her to go to the CNBlue concert and while she there, Suk was twitting non-stop… :thumbs up:

Just to summarize the twit messages between the KS couple that Sis Cassie posted earlier, KS started twitting early in the afternoon of 9/17 and talked about going out later….Suk even said that “your fans and mine can’t wait for this…”

@AsiaPrince to @ssinz (9/17)] “@ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS My Katog Capture was upped -ㅅ-? Can we meet on Olphak..? Let's party... one two one two!!” All fans of yours and mine can't wait for this.. come in Sook.. I was wrong..heugyu

Around 7pm, Shinhye twitted that she went to watch the CNBlue Concert. Then Suk twitted a message to Yong Hwa THRU SHINHYE’s Twitter Account and teased YH about not inviting him (JKS) to CNBLue’s concert…

@AsiaPrince_JKS RT@ssinz: Went to CNBlue's concert~^ㅡ^ So happy. I hadn't seen them for so long..You guys will do a good job at tomorrow's showcase too. 'Show them what you've got!!' kekeke Jung YongHwa..You didn't invite me to your concert.

Now, Sis Cass and I were wondering why Suk had to send his message to YH thru Shinhye’s when he could have just directly sent it to YH himself…hmmmmm…this is our assumption: Suk did that to actually show everyone who can read their twits that….I send messages thru Hacci coz she’s my girl and she has the authority to carry messages for me…. weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

YH texted Sukkie later to apologize, saying he didn’t mean anything by not inviting Suk to the concert….YH said Hacci bought her tickets earlier during HS shoot and he (YH) could not give Suk any more tickets as the only available seats left were not “good seats”….Suk replied and said he was only teasing YH…

It was really cute to read the twitt messages that the 3 ANJELLs exchanged between them…only shows how CLOSELY they have remained as FRIENDS…perhaps YH is not the closest anjell to Suk but he is definitely very close to SH and HK…

Noted events: Sukkie was twitting like crazy yesterday afternoon up to early evening….he was twitting friends and fans and RT a lot of messages….He was most busy twitting especially during the time that HACCI WAS AT THE CNBLUE CONCERT….hmmm..seems Suk was so BORED as he waited for his DATE for the night…..Remember the KS couple had agreed to meet later…..After the CNBlue, there were some twits that Suk made and Hacci too…but later after dinner, the couple became silent.....busy dating….???? :shout yes:

Cass and I were for a while thankful that the couple took a break from twitter….we were like this after following them and their twitt translations..>>> :smileysick:

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:42 pm

YAB Korea Vs. YAB Japan

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 400914777

yeba! i still love YAB korea! no one can beat the original YAB...!!! ahahaha
    still hoping for season 2.

credits to:
    @sususu72 via twitter
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Mon 19 Sep 2011, 12:37 pm

Tita Sweet, Widari and to all the newbies :welcome2:
    to our new home.. A home full of true friends..wherein
    you're accepted and loved as you are.. cheers.. :party wave:
    Btw, bravo KS couple you're now coming out in the open.. weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee
    Aigoo..at least now they wanna prove to the world that they are together.. :shout yes: :shout yes:
    woohoo let's do the shuffle dance..
    :penguin dance: :penguin dance:
    sukhaccInlove
    sukhaccInlove

Post by sukhaccInlove Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

demi_zhu wrote:Whew whatta twitting day yesterday…!! Casie and I almost used up a bottle of paracetamols just to keep the headaches away while we followed the KS twit messages… :panda LOL:

Suk and Shinhye twitted each other non stop until it was time for her to go to the CNBlue concert and while she there, Suk was twitting non-stop… :thumbs up:

Just to summarize the twit messages between the KS couple that Sis Cassie posted earlier, KS started twitting early in the afternoon of 9/17 and talked about going out later….Suk even said that “your fans and mine can’t wait for this…”

@AsiaPrince to @ssinz (9/17)] “@ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS My Katog Capture was upped -ㅅ-? Can we meet on Olphak..? Let's party... one two one two!!” All fans of yours and mine can't wait for this.. come in Sook.. I was wrong..heugyu

Around 7pm, Shinhye twitted that she went to watch the CNBlue Concert. Then Suk twitted a message to Yong Hwa THRU SHINHYE’s Twitter Account and teased YH about not inviting him (JKS) to CNBLue’s concert…

@AsiaPrince_JKS RT@ssinz: Went to CNBlue's concert~^ㅡ^ So happy. I hadn't seen them for so long..You guys will do a good job at tomorrow's showcase too. 'Show them what you've got!!' kekeke Jung YongHwa..You didn't invite me to your concert.

Now, Sis Cass and I were wondering why Suk had to send his message to YH thru Shinhye’s when he could have just directly sent it to YH himself…hmmmmm…this is our assumption: Suk did that to actually show everyone who can read their twits that….I send messages thru Hacci coz she’s my girl and she has the authority to carry messages for me…. weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

YH texted Sukkie later to apologize, saying he didn’t mean anything by not inviting Suk to the concert….YH said Hacci bought her tickets earlier during HS shoot and he (YH) could not give Suk any more tickets as the only available seats left were not “good seats”….Suk replied and said he was only teasing YH…

It was really cute to read the twitt messages that the 3 ANJELLs exchanged between them…only shows how CLOSELY they have remained as FRIENDS…perhaps YH is not the closest anjell to Suk but he is definitely very close to SH and HK…

Noted events: Sukkie was twitting like crazy yesterday afternoon up to early evening….he was twitting friends and fans and RT a lot of messages….He was most busy twitting especially during the time that HACCI WAS AT THE CNBLUE CONCERT….hmmm..seems Suk was so BORED as he waited for his DATE for the night…..Remember the KS couple had agreed to meet later…..After the CNBlue, there were some twits that Suk made and Hacci too…but later after dinner, the couple became silent.....busy dating….???? :shout yes:

Cass and I were for a while thankful that the couple took a break from twitter….we were like this after following them and their twitt translations..>>> :smileysick:

:spray: :spray: :spray:
    was really busy yesterday and today..that is why didnt have time to visit here n logged on to twitter... :thank you: :thank you: :thank you:
    sis demi and cassie for this one..wahhhh...so happy to know what happen yesterday especially about KS couple... :panda love: :panda love: :panda love:
    because of you both and the others that never get tired to spazz and investigate and even giving of assumptions about the couple.it always worth spending time here in the community....

:smiley bounce: :smiley bounce:
    and finally so happy that our couple slowly showing everyone how deep is their love with other and that they are really for real....no one can break them apart even anti....and also the bond between YB main cast...that no matter what...though they dont see each other often times...friendship remains which very important and true... weeeeee

:panhit: cheering cheering

KEUNSHIN FOREVER :Dwejji Tokki: :Dwejji Tokki: :Dwejji Tokki:
    sukhaccInlove
    sukhaccInlove

Post by sukhaccInlove Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:45 pm

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ kEUNsHIN EVENING ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

"When life is too crazy, and things are moving too fast, look to the constant stars... and remember, like them, our love can last."
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Image-14B3_4D71BF29

"Your eyes are the stars in my heaven. Your lips are the waves of my ocean. But your HEART is the passage of both of our emotions, dreams and journeys."
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Image-BBA4_4D71BF29
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 19 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

This is a summary of what the exchanges of twitts between the KS couple today...please note that the translated twitts have different versions depending on who translated it....so if you have any objections or corrections please feel free to let me know...

It seems earlier before lunch, Hacci twitted that she is not feeling well..

A little while after, SUk twitted and said something like : "shall i send the driver over to pick you up?"

Suk also twitted that he is also back to school...

To which hacci replied the following:

trans: @ssinz hahaha become a student? if i go hanyang uni will you treat me or you come to chunyang and look me up Kkkk ㅡ I only have 20,000 won

“@ssinz: @AsiaPrince_JKS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 학생이네? 나 한양대가면 밥사주나? 놀러와 중앙대로 ㅋㅋ”ㅡ나 2만원있다야...

====

there were not twitts after that to confirm if indeed the KS couple met and ate somewhere "cheap" as Suk said he only had 20,000 won in his pocket (yeah suk, you only have with you 20K won in cash AND a Golden Visa Card w/ no credit limit ...LOLll)...

however, one thing is clear.....the KS couple constantly keep in touch w/ each other and judging from their twits...they have this "special" relationship that they can tease each other that way...

they have been twitting each other and letting the world know about it......our couple has just gone..KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED !

Last edited by demi_zhu on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

shana44537 wrote:Hi there unnies! :D

Finally I saw my hiding unnies..kekeke :lol:
    At first,Sukkie and Song Joong Ki made headlines...

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 A

Hacci also coworked with Song Joong Ki as they were the JIFF ambassadors of 2010..:cheers:

And now...
    (Knee Top Guru)"Jang Geun Suk stated, “I really would like to be friends with Lee Seung Gi since we’re the same age.”"

Looks like Hacci's man is targetting all her coworkers? kekekke ;)
    sukhaccInlove
    sukhaccInlove

Post by sukhaccInlove Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

>>>sukkie to shin hye!! taekyung<<<<

"Everyone has a lover somewhere in their life. Mine is just lost somewhere along the way and she's too stubborn to ask for a map!"
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Image-7F98_4D803B16
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:37 pm

Demi...our couple is not afraid to show to the public... the kind of close relationship they have...

Despite the bashing that our Shinhye has been receiving till now from some childish and jealous people who has no regards for another person's feeling....

Our couple still persists in showing their closeness vocally...not effected by those negative comments...

In fact, it made them stronger and bolder...
    ❤

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 7e534b8fgw1dlaxirfsrwj
    Pics credit as tagged

Fanart of our KS Couple....❤

As the pics shows...our couple could just call or meet up quietly but they chose to communicate thru cyber too.... :smiley kiss:

nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:15 am

hello..i'm new here..after read all what you all wrote about sukki and our princess hacci made me smile non stop :) ..and keep on dreaming about them hahaha :lol:.. and as fanatic of this couple i made some investigation..that hacci friend is sukkie friends too..and when sukkie not in korea (before he have a twitter account)BB Kurt, Hongstar and other FT member (not remember the name)always tweet her and comfort her..especially BB Kurt..always reply what hacci tweet..and he always said about baseball and bowling games..but surprise when hacci and sukkie still msg at 4 a.m.. he don't know about the close r/ship between hacci and sukkie? or he just tease these two...hahaha :hug: ...now look like sukkie and hacci show openly their closeness to each other...
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Tue 20 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

Cute tweets from our KS Couple....❤

[9/19 @ssinz] Ah- Renai Jang storm-like(nonstop) tweets daebak ㅠㅠ I will not do the same, really RT @ssinz 아- 르네장 폭트 대박 ㅠㅠ 언팔할거야 진짜

cr: PSH_IFC

"Where is Jang Keun Suk in 'Mary is out at night'?"ㅡ He died after the drama ending.... RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@hyejjjjj: @AsiaPrince_JKS 매리는외박중장근석어디갓지?”ㅡ걔 작년에 방송끝난후로 죽었어..

cr: skthtj

Shinhye said...Sukkie is tweeting like a storm and she will not follow...and calling him...Renai Jang...

Does it means Shinhye is following Sukkie's tweets closely...:egyptian:

Sukkie...*JKS died after ending of MMM*... :affraid:

But...who just wrap up the shoot for YMP recently... :shock:

In the interview for Z_zin Magazine...you told people not to watch bcoz MMM was not interesting at all and now...on twitter...you said...JKS died after the ending of the drama...

Sukkie...you really are...errr.. shockingly frank and direct in your feelings towards that drama.
    ... :rolf:

nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:31 pm

omg...sukkie2..very honest about his feeling..maybe its about time to share his true feelings...
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:32 pm

omg...sukkie2..very honest about his feeling..maybe its about time to share his true feelings...
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:10 am

I just want to thanks who did this picture comparing them how do they a like each other...thank you!! you really made it....

KUENSHIN IS FOR REAL :Dwejji Tokki: minam taekyung

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 6c6bd95fjw1di4fpn2sfrj
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 26951922710221732108410
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Geunshin
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:02 pm

Sukkie's look of love for Shinhye... ❤ ❤ ❤

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 6c6bd95fgw1dl8iisccbkjp
    Pics credit as tagged

Sukkie's eyes and facial expressions is a dead giveaway whenever Shinhye is mention.... :spray:

The look on Sukkie's face when he chose Shinhye over YoonA at Ideal Cup(dec 2009)....❤

The look on Sukkie's face at the Knee Drop Guru Variety recently...when he was asked about...his female lead..."B" from YAB.... ❤

Sukkie...you just can't hide your feelings when it comes to Shinhye....
    :blushing:

cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Wed 21 Sep 2011, 5:32 pm

Our KeunShin Couple both changed their DP on twitter today... ❤ ❤

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 72ab1045gw1dld29yhuazj
    Pics credit as tagged

Shinhye...looking demure and sexy.... :thumbs up:

Sukkie...looks...erm...drooling.... :blushing:

Our KeunShin Couple are teasing us again.... :egyptian:

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Wed 21 Sep 2011, 5:48 pm

Nice one KeunShin.. :rock:
    My KS fan art..

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Ks_cou10
    chibicheek
    chibicheek
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by chibicheek Wed 21 Sep 2011, 6:48 pm

SukHye in lotte brand chocolate, Sukkie in Lotte Charlotte star endorsements, will be on sale nationwide in Japan September 27. and Shinhye on September 18 in South Korea for pepero chocolates (lotte pepero are Lotte's brand) for the advertising shoot.

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Lottecoklatsukye

wow.. they're same in the sweet chocolate ads ! :cheers:
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

Hello KuenShin Family, :hi hand:

I just want to post again my FAVORITE POSTING of our KuenShin Shippers in the other site...I used to be a member their before ... and I thought I was belong to that community ... but sad to say I was banned already and I don't really know was my fault...if be friend with someone who is banned already is a MISTAKE i will do it again and again without hesitation...because for me it is more important to choose my friend that to choose that community "claiming themselves that we are COMMUNITY AND FAMILY" ... but It not what I see ...it is more worse than I expected about that COMMUNITY...but anyway thanks for them they banned me because of them I found my True Family... :smiley bounce: :thank you:

Again thanks to PMD (Pam, Mazz & Demi), Cassie, Avian,Ces, Jen,Erika, Gail, Widari, MM and a lot more... :group hug:

Here are those POSTING that truly moves me...and I begin to love more and more Sukkie and Shin Hye...the every night spazzing every time they post something about them till then I follow all the shippers posting and save it to my file....here is it...again thank you my GUENSHIN SHIPPERS AND KUENSHIN SHIPPERS though you change names STILL you are the ORIGINAL SHIPPERS to all Shippers of the POPULAR HALLYU COUPLE SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE...
    :smiley kiss:

Page No. 538 # 41167
    Mayuki

hi!I am a geunshin shipper from Taiwan.
    I want to share good news with you.
    KOREAN fans saw our prince and princess dated in a coffee shop on 3/26 early morning.
    They even got the sign of suk oppa.

JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF GEUNSHIN SHIPPERS!!

:oh sh*t smiley :oh no!:

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 10:24 pm

Page No. 540 # 41198
    Demi_zhu

:Dwejji Tokki: SHINSANDONG IS WHERE THE FAVE COFFEE SHOP OF OUR COUPLE IS :Dwejji Tokki:

This was my messaage to the twitter world earlier and now somebody just saw them there??....WOW!!!
    SO CALM DOWN OUR DEAR GS SHIPPERS!!!!
    If Sukkie went to Shinsandong....he went there only to meet Shinhye...

So the trekking was actually a....DATING.... hahahahahahhhaha!!!

GEUN-SHIN IS REAL...!!!

Dweji tokki.....please keep dancing

:Dwejji Tokki:
    ladygerimis
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by ladygerimis Wed 21 Sep 2011, 11:54 pm

:blow kiss:
    was it real ??? someone see our couple dating ???! :oh sh*t smiley
    aigooo... why don't send me a message ???! I just will be :brb: to Shingshandong (am I spell it right ???!) :panda LOL: :panda LOL: :panda LOL:

Mom Sweet,, :spray: you're always be my inspiration :thank you: btw, do you know Mom Kari email addres ??? I forget it :oh no!:

Sis Cassiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, :cool photos: :fist bump: :party wave:
    that's look like Hye did a sexy pose and suk feel tempted weeeeee weeeeee cheering
    btw, am I say it too obvious ???! gossip :crying with la

Sukkie, Hye, you really make me crazy !!! ckakakakaka. :blow kiss: :belly dance: :belly dance:
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 12:40 am

Code Combine Magazine of KS Couple

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Fans92

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Fans91

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Fans93

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Fans94

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Sukhyefans6

cr: to the uploader

Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:21 am

Waaah!!! Thank you for all the lovely photos and to you Sis Sweet.. kamsahmnida for all the appreciation and love! Nice of you to post our previous posts in the other lost site.. even with page numbers! Hahaha! :rolf:

@ladygermis - yes, that has been confirmed! They were spotted in Shinsadong! :naughtysmile:

I'd like to share my newly found similarities:
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Sukhye33
    Isn't it great that their hair color is the same?! Think they got the same hairstylist.. OMO!!! Did the princess accompanied him to the salon?!? :naughtysmile:

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Sukhye34
    So cute! But they look so identical in this photo!!! Kyaa!!! :penguin dance:

And big thanks to Cass for this photo:
    KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Sukhye35
    Now they look like twins!!! :rolf:

Again, this only goes to show how often they are together!!! :smiley kiss:

Daebak!

photocredits: as tagged + Cassie + ssinz + AsiaPrince_JKS
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:25 am

Shin Hye's NYLON MAGAZINE Interview
    (translated into English by xxinz)

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 W6n0

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Sbt7

KeunShin Solidifiers I - Page 7 Lxx0

Please read how even the female reporter cannot resist the BEAUTY of Shinhye.....

Our Shinhye has indeed grown up...She said she is in a dating age....LOLL

She described her ideal man to be TALL and NEAT...hmmm...i think i know someone who close to her who is tall and very neat.... :naughtysmile:

And as Pam has shared with me last night, let us check what is Suk's ideal girl: Feminine/Lady-like, likes to wear skirt, has beautiful neck, and is responsible/determined, who has a good heart....Now, based on the Nylon Interview, weren't those adjectives that Suk used described Shinhye...?? weeeeee weeeeee

The KS Couple were describing EACH OTHER!!!... No further comments your Honor.....Verdict is: KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED..!! :smiley kiss:

credit to xxinz of PSH-Singapore..thanks sis!! :thank you:
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:00 am

Thank you mama demi for posting the Nylon interview of shin hye...

and LOTS LOTS of LOVE goes to our JOEY!!! aka XXINZ....

omg!! joey thanks for the translation sis.... I am very happy coz i got to understand what the interview all about...

thanks for allowing us to share it here....

more power to PSH SINGAPORE and our PSHifb...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:44 pm