Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

widari

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by widari Wed 29 Feb 2012, 10:44 pm

yo11 yo11 so spaaz yo9
    my mood come up after read this all.
    from PRINCE PARK HOTEL, JKS=PSH,AVANT-HYE, LEO=LION, yo11 yo11 AMAZING !!!
    I can't give any info, sorry, but I really happy to become member of this site.
    thanks a lot eonnies, chingudeoul yo3 yo3

I'M ON A ROOL THIS TIME tumbling
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 01 Mar 2012, 12:01 am

erikaeam wrote:hey shippers!

another set of spazz worthy pics... this time from jplus romance photobook bts...

1-remember the tweet of sh last jan. 27, 2012...
    Translation: The sleepless night.. Today is Leo horoscope leo horoscope leo horoscope day to be present~ It's weekend and I, I think I should hug one who is leo.... Dang~! Goodnight everyone..^^

as i posted before, LEON=LION=CRI-J LOGO=SUKKIE

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 P2402122011

yepp! there goes our lion... ra7

2-since the beginning of the bts, he started commenting about england's fashion. in real life he loves clothes, shoes, accessories and the whole shebang. halfway of the film, he said something about the fashion again... flowers

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 7de1b29fgw1dqj8cwzxl2j

"... you're not supposed to name it. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it!" - Monster's Inc.

if you give things or people nicknames it only means they are special... we all know that from yab days they gave each other nicknames...suk named her AVANT GARDE SHIN HYE aka AVANT HYE... and saying suk got attached to shin hye is just an UNDERSTATEMENT... LOVE!!! yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 349599370 :butterfly hear KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 349599370

@Erika (behbeh ko)

DAEBAK!!!!!!!! as in DAEBAK!!!!!!!! behbeh ERIKA yo3 yo3 yo3 you are such an amazing genius girl .... ever since I start to read you posting in other site...I already following you...coz I really love the way you post and those evidences you share really gave a happiness to us...and really answers all the questions that disrupt our mind...thank you again for this wonderful posting....KUENSHIN is REAL that already SEALED... yo15 yo15

and those who still don't believe I don't care anyway yo19 yo19 it their choose and I respect them....as long I'm happy for what I believe it is the most important to me... yo19 yo19 I won't anyone ruin this happiness that I have when I read about Sukkie and Shin Hye...and you girls is one of my happiness now...you know who you are my friend...And in this long journey I'm happy to know that all of you here my FAMILY is with me while waiting for the big event to come out...and for sure we are all in the same flight to one destiny the TREE J BUILDING where we going to visit the couples Sukkie and Shye... weeeeee

again behbeh Erika .... Thank you monkey kiss
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Thu 01 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote: Credit to PSH_JAPAN and bussi ‏@ozbussi

Park Shin Hye's FM in Japan

PSH FM 1 - Before the FM started, The screen showed "Heart Strings", "Hayate" and the program she went to Gahna.

PSH FM 2 - She appeared on the stage singing “Lovely Day”. She was in a white and black one-piece. She was wearing a big white lace accessory on her hair.
    There was a big happy cry from the audience. After the song, MC came to the stage and they started a talking time.

PSH FM 3 - They talked about her dramas by explaining one to one. It’s her 10th year from she started acting.

PSH FM 4 - The first one was “Stairway to Heaven”. In that drama, she got recognized that she can be a leading actress. She said “I was 14 at that time” in Japanese.

PSH FM 5 - Next one was “Gung s”. In which she costarred with SE7EN. She played a little lady, a bit mature. She did a kiss scene with him for the first time in her life, so she was really nervous. She didn’t know how to do at all.

PSH FM 6 - Then “Kimcheed Radish Cubes”. In this drama she costarred with Joo Sang-wook who is 12 years older than her. The filming took about 6 months, and it was first time for her. MC asked her if it was hard to forget her role after the filming had finished. She said it was harder when she filmed “You are beautiful”.

PSH FM 7 - And then “You are beautiful”. The roar got louder. MC’s favorite scene was the supermarket scene. Shinhye said she had enjoyed filming that scene. At that time, they haven’t slept for some days, so everyone was sleepy. Shinhye played jokingly with sleepy co-actors.

PSH FM 8 - She said she is very similar to Minam/Minyo. She was often told that she was boyish. MC said the way Minam talked was cute, and with her request, she did some face expressions of Minam. Like Tae Kyung face, pig nose and when she got in trouble.

PSH FM 9 - MC asked her who was her favorite among A.N.jell. She said “It’s difficult… It is difficult for everyone, isn’t it?” in Japanese. And she was thinking really hard.

PSH FM 10 - The last drama was “Heart Strings”. She said it was hard not to laugh when she was filming good atmosphere scenes (like kiss scenes). It’s because they are really good friends. She looked very embarrassed when the kiss scene was on the screen. She also said it’s embarrassing when the kiss scene of “YAB” was on the screen.

PSH FM 11 - And then, a tournament of “Shinhye’s ideal man” was held. 16 men who costarred with her in dramas and commercials were entered to the tournament. She said she likes men who are tall and have long-slitted eyes like Joo Ji Hoon ssi.

PSH FM 12 - Other entered members were Jang Keun suk, Super Junior Leeteuk, Lee Seung gi, Won Bin and others. When she was to choose FTisland Lee Hong gi or Won Bin, she said “Please don’t tell Hong gi. It’s a secret, ok?” then she chose Won bin.
    And then the last was…

PSH FM 13 - The last competition was Keun suk vs Won bin! When she was thinking hard, the audience called “Keun chan!”(^-^) Then Keun suk was chosen (^-^). She laughed and said “It’s everyone’s ideal”.

PSH FM 14 - She said “If I hadn’t chosen him, I would have been scolded by everyone here”, but then she said that she could act clicking best with him and he is an actor that she can act well with. MC agreed excitingly and was hyper. Lol

PSH FM 15 - Then the present of video messages from co-actors- Jang Keun suk, Uhm Tae Woon, Jung Yong Hwa and FTIsland. Keun suk said that he wanted to go there if he had been in Japan. FT greeted in Japanese.

PSH FM 16 - Finally the birthday cake appeared on the stage! Then everyone sang a birthday song. She looked really happy.(*^^*) With the cake, the messages from fans that IMX (her Japanese agency) collected were given to her.

PSH FM 17 - She said that many of the massages are written in Japanese, and she would study Japanese by reading them.

PSH FM 18 - After she got message cards, she sang a song that her older brother composed and she wrote the lyrics by playing guitar. She said she wrote that song thinking of her fans. That song has her messages of “thank you” and “sorry” for her fans, and it was
    very beautiful. The song has not gotten a title yet.

PSH FM 19 - She kept practicing the guitar for this. She said she was nervous. When she made mistake in the mid, she said “Ottokae (어떻게)” and stuck out her tongue. That was cute!

PSH FM 20 - After she finished singing, there was a screen showing the movie when she practiced playing the guitar. In that movie she said “IU ssi is just great”. (Because singing and playing the guitar at the same time is so hard) Then after that the movie was shown that was taken when she was practicing dancing. After the movie, she appeared on the stage in the sexy and cool costume. She danced with BEP by Beyonce. (That dance was
    danced by her at the MELON MUSIC AWARD)

PSH FM 21 - After the dance, the talk session started again. She said I wanted to show this since when she danced at the music award, she won the approval. Then question time from MC. The questions were collected from her FC.

PSH FM 22 - Her favorite Japanese food: Tonkotsu Ramen (pork-flavored Ramen). Curry noodle (udon? or Noodle). She said she wanted to go to Ichiran (一蘭)-a famous Ramen shop in Japan. MC suggested her to go during her stay, and Shinhye said “We might see each other at Ichiran”.

PSH FM 23 - Any place she wants to go in Japan? She wants to go to Sapporo in Hokkaido and see the snow festival. She also wants to go to Osaka, because there are some big festivals too. She said she wants to wear Yukata(Japanese summer kimono) and do goldfish scooping.

PSH FM 24 - How does she keep her beautiful skin? Her answer was “eat a lot, sleep well and do exercise”, but then she said “if I answer like this everyone gets angry…” then she said “I think the way of washing face is important and moisturize skin is also important. She didn’t know snail cream and other original stuff.

PSH FM 25 - Things she is absorbed in: She likes to bike to Han gang river.

PSH FM 26 - Places where you recommend for date in Korea. She said “I’ve never had a date…” then said “I think most people have been to Myeongdong, so I recommend Samchongdong and Insadong”.

PSH FM 27 - She talked about her activities of “Stop Hunger”. Some parts of the ticket sales of FM will go to “village of Star Light Angel”(sorry I’m not sure how to call it in English)in Ghana. You can donate to this too. Please see the web site of Japan International Food for the Hungry http://www.jifh.org/ or there must be similar organization in your countries.

PSH FM - 28 - In the end she sang “Cherry (sakurambo)” by Ai Otsuka (a Japanese female singer). She said “everyone, please stand up!” and the audience got moving more and more.

PSH FM 29 - After Shinhye left the stage saying “Thank you” in Japanese. The screen showed the message from her. She wrote Japanese message on the sketchbook. The last sentence was “Let’s see each other again”. And the FM was over.

PSH FM 30 - Her hand writing message had her thoughts for her fans. She read it slowly in Japanese. That was really touching.

PSH FM 23 - Any place she wants to go in Japan? She wants to go to Sapporo in Hokkaido and see the snow festival. She also wants to go to Osaka, because there are some big festivals too. She said she wants to wear Yukata(Japanese summer kimono) and do goldfish scooping.

Ahem! And who is in Hokkaido NOW shooting for a drama???? silly thinking yoyo tumbling Woohoo!!!! Daebak Princess!!!! Thanks for the spazz!!! weeeeee flowers monkey kiss
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 01 Mar 2012, 12:57 am

@pam eonnie and sis ekka: daebak gels.. I love the lion sukkie..roar.. ahahaha..

Oh she wants to go to Hokaido..to eat sardines..lol

of course to eat Sashimi with Sukkie.. aigoo.. yo10 yo10

Anyway, wanna share a morphed pic of our couple..

in the future this is how their baby would look like:

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 31068_10

*so cute right?? ahh..can't wait for this day..kekeke..

credit: pinoy exchange

Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:35 am

Look what I found!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Ccmm21copy

Wahahahahaha!!! yo19 t3 t3 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1623596620 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1623596620 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1784417890 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1784417890 I WOULD LOVE THIS VERSION BETTER AND WOULD HAVE WATCHED MMM OVER AND OVER IF ONLY MAERI WAS SHIN HYE!!! Hahaha!!!

And don't you think Shin Hye fits Maeri's look? Wahahahaha!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1784417890 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1784417890 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 1784417890

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 863074042 to the creator!

cr: PSH JKS Baidu
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Thu 01 Mar 2012, 12:22 pm

ANOTHER RING FOUNDED??

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Sukhyering

What do you think KS Shippers?

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nora on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Thu 01 Mar 2012, 1:29 pm

nora wrote:
    ANOTHER RING FOUNDED??

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Sukhyering

What do you do think KS Shippers?

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!!!!!!!!

Daebak sis Nora!!! Woohoo!!! Great job!!! What eagle eyes you have!!! yo11 yo10 yo19
    nour 07
    nour 07

Post by nour 07 Thu 01 Mar 2012, 4:17 pm

OMG the same really is the same my heart is fly in the sky now mememememememe yo4 yo10 monkey kiss
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Fri 02 Mar 2012, 2:44 am

Annyeong haseyo my Keun_Shin STEELS [Star Angels Eels] FANMILY ra1
    I'am one of the biggest fan of our KeunShin couple too.. h3
    but i keep on silence reading all your post about our couple..
    sorry for my English.. h6
    this is my first post..
    and i'm so happy and proud to say that I'AM ONE OF THE STEELS who keep spazzing and shuffling yo19 to giggleness RA2 weeeeee because of our "MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN COUPLE" KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 349599370 ahaaa.. I love them, we love them very much because THE COUPLE LOVE EACH OTHER IN NATURAL AND SWEETEST WAY.. ra19
    and i'am very thankful that i'am one of their solid and loving fans, who keep on supporting and loving them.. ra7 weeeeee
    I really got inspired after reading and knowing that our KEUN_SHIN is for REAL and not for REEL like the GG camp cheering hahaha.. [aww..i want to punch them one by one] because they keep on hallucinating and admitting that their GG is for REAL.. oh c'mon STOP DREAMING DAB SCRUBS gossip silly just accept the TRUTH that KEUN_SHIN is for REALITY and GG is just a DREAM [a nightmare] HAHAHA.. f3 it's TIME TO WAKE UP and make all your efforts posting and Editing gg picture to TRASH f46 g12 HAHAHA..
    just join US [THE STEELS FAMILY] and spazz with us because our EFFORTS WORTH IT.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 196423304 party party.. and because
    The STEELS FAMILY is really happy that our REAL COUPLE is braver and bolder now.. keke f16

PS: just want to share some news bout GG the DAB SCRUBS CAMP..
    hmnn.. last week when i'm browsing my facebook i suddenly see the PICTURE of minam and tae kyung posted in the album HAPPY FEBRUARY the album stores the pictures of couples in drama which aired and watched in ABS-CBN primetime and afternoon BIDA in philippines.. Then after liking the picture of our couple i have seen next the picture of sukkie together with SCRUB ouch..my expression is [DAMN!!she's not suites him] HAHA..then i also see the GG comments, one of the STEELS comment there and GG camp keep on hunting her and saying such a dumb words..i cant help my self from defending her and our KeunShin couple so I give my COMMENTS too.. heres my comment: DAMN!! I STILL BELIEVE IN GEUNSHIN :'> they are made match in heaven.. even in Seoul they are the best and hot couple.. :p so come'on GeunGeun Fans they are not real..they r just friends..ok? arassu?

GG camp comments: Hahahaha!Jais...pwde ba tumahmik ka!kaya nga tntwag na private ni JKS..eh...kc gsto nya ng Privacy sa personal life nya!.hnd drama @esply. Hindi kasma sa promotion!ano k ba!..dey must be a hot couple in publics eyer...becoz dey paid billions for promoting der Movies @Products..dats why dey calld dem actors@actreses!!Yes we blive u..dey r frends..in da eyes of people.but not in der hearts!!! Guenguens never argue for anythng..except da one dat sees by our eyes not imaginations!@i want to smequestio dat botherd in my mind!!who all tym mentiOned da name of MGY?since b4...why dey got rumored fans?i dnt belive dat!alwys JKS mentions her name dats why dey becme rumored right!!!JKS is alwys speading bout dem MGY@JKS!!!so U cnt blamd dat dr iS GGC!If our couple in not real in urs are real...do u thnk itS fair to da part of guenshN dat JKS revld.....ALL THE RUMORS BETWEEM ME @ PHS SCATRED IN DA INTERNET ITS NOT TRUE ITS ALL IN DRAMA ITS ALL FAKE.....dnt say it was translatd wrong...coz dey have an English translator!@pls..if u dnt like our ideal couple...dnt write anythng bad words..dhl d nyo kilala ang cniraan nyo ok!at isa pa...nkkila lng ntn clng lahat dhl sa mga drama nila!Kaya kng pwd lng wlang bad words dto!ok!para wlang gulo!dhl tyo mga tga bundok na wlang kaalam alam sa tnatwag na good manners!Hope undqstand!
    -
    ahhh.. it's too long to post it here.. ra9 haha.. but this one is so FUNNY and irritating:

HALYU STAR AWARD 2010 or 2011.HALYU STAR DRAMA BELONGS TO " MARY ME,MARY"...HALYU STAR ACTRESS....M00N GUEN YOUNG..HALYU STAR ...ACTOR JANG GUEN SUK...dats why dey called HALYU COUPLE OF KOREA...@ THE GOOD THING IS THE WINNER WAS ANNOUNCED BY PARK SHIN HYE...LOOK HER FACE HW SHE WAS REACTED!!!...Yahoo Asian Buzz Award 2010..@ the winner is Kim Hyun Jong,JANG GUEN SUK @ OUR LOVELY QUEEN...MOON GUEN YOUNG...da awarding ceremony was held in HONGKONG..But sad to say dat our Halyu Couple JKS@MGY ddnt attend da cremony bcoz of busy schdule..only Kim Jong attend it!...The Real Halyu King@Queen...belongs to GuenGuens!!!

SEE?? GG CAMP is really DAB.. ahhhh..
    they keep telling their selves that their GG Couple is for real.. haish even though it's not..
    ahaaaaaaaa... SHAME ON YOU GG CAMP KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 513727147 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 3724685536

hehe.. bye the way THANK YOU EUNNIES i really admire all the post and POV'S here.. h1 ra7

KEUN_SHIN STEELS DAEBAK yo3
    PITY on them..
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Fri 02 Mar 2012, 4:49 am

Alright! ^_^
    shindy

Post by shindy Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:32 am

@jsukhye

hi!
    your post show that how DAB and IDIOT GG Camp is,
    and I show you too about Japanese GG(Scrub's fan)...

they said that there is no news about MMM FM DVD on sale and Scrub' s new drama/movie
    because Sukkie and Scrub's Wedding plan is going on...
    BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!!
    no news about MMM FM DVD = their wedding plan is going on!!!!!

anyone can understand their thinking??? hands up!!!
    my head is like this... ?????????????????????
    peaches
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by peaches Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:25 am

sigh, if only you're my pet filming didn't get push back for months because of money and waiting for a leading lady, suk would never acted in marry me mary.

Last edited by peaches on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:25 am

@nora

YUP...!!! THAT IS A MATCH....!!!! SAME RING....!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 161200265

@jsukhye

Thanks for your post !!... Please next time, let's call KS Shippers here....

KEUNSHIN Solidifiers or KS Solidifiers.. ok? Thanks!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 161200265

@peaches

Yeah.....right....if YMP's shooting was not delayed, JKS would not have done MMM....and saved him a lot of headcache and "shame"..!! t3 t3

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:13 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi there to all our DEAR PSHFB FunMily!!!

Here at PSHFanBox, we call ours KS Shippers ...KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS.....

We prefer to be called this way to DISTINGUISH us from other KS/GS shippers /steels.

We want to maintain PSHFanBox's identity as the KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS so please address our KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS as KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS in your posts and END them with KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED or KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS....

"KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED/SOLIDIFIER" was ORIGINALLY Coined/Used here at PSHFanBox...

LET'S BE PROUD OF OUR SITE.....LET'S BE PROUD OF OUR FUNMILY.....!!

OTHER SITES ARE COPY-PASTING OUR POSTS AT THEIR SITES (Hopefully with Full Credit) as most of the KEUNSHIN HOTTEST SPAZZING VIEWS/POVS are POSTED and READ here FIRST at PSHFanBox....

THANK YOU SO MUCH to our dear FRIENDS ... SHINHYE.ORG/PSHIFC, PSHJKS_Baidu, PSH-SINGAPORE, PSH-ARAB, SHINHYENET, PSH-THAILAND, PSH-JAPAN, PSH-MALAYSIA, PSH-INDO, ANJELL, JKS Fans Club and Sites (thanks EELS and Stars!!), ENKOREA, SOOMPI, ETC.. who have generously shared with us JKS and PSH Pictures and News where we base our POVS/VIEWS.... s2

And THANK YOU to ALL KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS who have made this THREAD and this SITE one of the HOTTEST venues for KEUNSHIN SPAZZING in the NET.....

Let's Be PROUD of our HOME >>> PSHFanBox....!!!

Thanks!!! yo3

Proud to be a PSHFBox KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER

Demi Zhu

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 02 Mar 2012, 4:27 pm

Wow..well said umma..

To our dear KeunShin Solidifiers..let's all be proud of what we are..

And let's continue to spread the KeunShin love..

Let's not mind the haters..Haters are sour losers..

Always remember: "If you'll feel bad you'll lose."
    taekyung
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi there to all our DEAR PSHFB FunMily!!!

Here at PSHFanBox, we call ours KS Shippers ...KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS.....

We prefer to be called this way to DISTINGUISH us from other KS/GS shippers /steels.

We want to maintain PSHFanBox's identity as the KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS so please address our KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS as KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS in your posts and END them with KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED or KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS....

"KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED/SOLIDIFIER" was ORIGINALLY Coined/Used here at PSHFanBox...

LET'S BE PROUD OF OUR SITE.....LET'S BE PROUD OF OUR FUNMILY.....!!

OTHER SITES ARE COPY-PASTING OUR POSTS AT THEIR SITES (Hopefully with Full Credit) as most of the KEUNSHIN HOTTEST SPAZZING VIEWS/POVS are POSTED and READ here FIRST at PSHFanBox....

THANK YOU SO MUCH to our dear FRIENDS ... SHINHYE.ORG/PSHIFC, PSHJKS_Baidu, PSH-SINGAPORE, PSH-ARAB, SHINHYENET, PSH-THAILAND, PSH-JAPAN, PSH-MALAYSIA, PSH-INDO, ANJELL, JKS Fans Club and Sites (thanks EELS and Stars!!), ENKOREA, SOOMPI, ETC.. who have generously shared with us JKS and PSH Pictures and News where we base our POVS/VIEWS.... s2

And THANK YOU to ALL KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS who have made this THREAD and this SITE one of the HOTTEST venues for KEUNSHIN SPAZZING in the NET.....

Let's Be PROUD of our HOME >>> PSHFanBox....!!!

Thanks!!! yo3

Proud to be a PSHFBox KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER

Demi Zhu

@Demi KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 863074042 .. well said umma .. nothing to add just wanna share how proud i am to be a part of PSHIFB funmily.. s2 and congrats!! h10

Let's spread the love of KEUNSHIN .. yo10 yo10

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!!!!!!

nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:19 pm

SIMILARITY SUK AND HYE

BOTH IN RED BIG RIBBON/BOW TIE ..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Ribbonb

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!!!!!!!! yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

cr: to uploader
    jsukhye
    jsukhye

Post by jsukhye Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:34 pm

Hello to all my PSHFB funmily ra1
    sorry for my mistake ra19
    i'm just really happy and inspired.. mianhe mianhe h6
    I 'am very happy beacause I'am now one of the PSHFB FUNMILY..
    it is really good to be here..keke ra7 Thank you thank you.. because of this site and the nice and kind hearted people here whom keunShin solidifiers called FUNMILY my stress from school and my personal problems relieve.. I'am more energetic and inspired now.. and it's because of you guys and our "MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN COUPLE"..hehe.. yo10 yo9 keke.. thank you thank you once again..

I'AM 100% KEUN_SHIN SOLIDIFIERS h2 ra7
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:53 pm

whehoooo!!!!!!!!!! nice one mama demi!!!!!!!!
    Me too I am so proud to be a part of this PSH FAN BOX Happy Funmily and be one
    of the KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER!!!!!!!!! :D

KHULYNNE...

Proud to be PSHFANBOXIAN/FANBOXER and a KSS/KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER yo9 yo24
    LONG LIVE for all of us!!!!!!!

@jsukhye welcome to the funmily :D
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:09 pm

jsukhye wrote:Hello to all my PSHFB funmily ra1
    sorry for my mistake ra19
    i'm just really happy and inspired.. mianhe mianhe h6
    I 'am very happy beacause I'am now one of the PSHFB FUNMILY..
    it is really good to be here..keke ra7 Thank you thank you.. because of this site and the nice and kind hearted people here whom keunShin solidifiers called FUNMILY my stress from school and my personal problems relieve.. I'am more energetic and inspired now.. and it's because of you guys and our "MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN COUPLE"..hehe.. yo10 yo9 keke.. thank you thank you once again..

I'AM 100% KEUN_SHIN SOLIDIFIERS h2 ra7

@jsukhye

oh don't be sorry Sister.....I posted that Announcement for everyone's info....

no worries ok? hahahahahahhahahahaha

LOVE YA....!! and I love your POVs/Views so please...keep posting ok???

s2

Last edited by demi_zhu on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Fri 02 Mar 2012, 7:13 pm

nora wrote:
    SIMILARITY SUK AND HYE

BOTH IN RED BIG RIBBON/BOW TIE ..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Ribbonb

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!!!!!!!! yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

cr: to uploader

Similar ribbon indeed..daebak sis nora..

Just wanna share some old similarity:

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 Brownb10

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 42181410

credit to the original uploaders
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:18 pm

BravOoo BravOoo!

KEUNSHIN !@)&#(*$(#)@ SOLIDIFIER NEVER BEEN LIQUIDIFIER! WHAT?!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 02 Mar 2012, 9:54 pm

Oh....also for the info of our KS Solids (I made a shortcut form coz Jen said KS SOLIDIFER is too long .... hahahahaah).....

The person who actually first used KS SOLIDIFIER in her post was.....

BRUTTIE....!!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 18 161200265

so Brut, aside from your beautiful MVs, that is another of your legacy to the KS SOLIDIFIERS.....

remember.....they can take away your MVs but never your TALENT....

Love u Brut....!! s2 s2

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:01 pm

wahahahahaha! salamat... thank you.. arigatO! xixi!
    rhianne
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by rhianne Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

I am a SOLID KEUNSHIN funmily!!!

So proud to be one!

weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Keunshin Solidified!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:20 am