Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

simplemind
    simplemind

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by simplemind Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:33 pm

@mayaza90

daebak!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 161200265
    welcome to the club!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 1807948176

@erikaeam
    @nora
    @bsjsucchini
    @demi zhu
    @mssweet821
    @ everyone

we should celebrate! it's a celebration over our princess successfull FM

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 925919772 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 925919772 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 925919772 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 925919772 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 925919772 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 925919772

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 196423304 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 196423304 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 196423304 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 196423304 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 196423304 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 196423304

becaause the more we are happy and we celebrate the more the evil camp will be

pissed, wwaahahahaha!!!!!

they think they gonna win, noooooooo!!!!!

the angel from heaven is on our side.......

weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

just sharing the photo of Suk...his photo that he twit when her wifey twitted about ...want to see his face....awwwwww

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Suk0224

credit photo as tagged

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:14 am

@mayaza90

Great Post!! thanks for posting your POV sis!!! yo3

Actually, Sukkie is both Shinhye's "Brother" and "Lover".... ahhahaahahahahahaha!! thinking yoyo

@simplemind

thank you so much for your kind words, Sis...!!! yo3

your PSHFanBox Family loves you so much .....!!! s2

Nope....GGs are not gonna win coz they have already lost.....BY A KNOCK OUT!!! f17

All they are doing right now actually is...just SHADOW BOXING....... f13 f13

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:30 am

@mssweet821

Sweet....thanks for posting that "controversial" pics that Suk twitted an hour after PSH twitted " i want to see your face..".....

OMG...that is unquestionably an indirect public declaration and a solid clue that JKS and PSH are constantly communicating w/ each other... :bringloveheart

They could have just twitted or messaged each other PRIVATELY right??? why did they have to send those messages via Twitter where thousands of their fans could read them?????? Only one explanation: our KS couple is letting us know the real score between them......they are SOOOO REAL and TOGETHER and IN LOVE...!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 349599370

"I TWITT.....YOU TWITT....

I ASK....YOU GIVE....."

Suk's FACE PICTURE..... a KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER...!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 2019573565

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:49 am

demi_zhu wrote:
    @mssweet821

Sweet....thanks for posting that "controversial" pics that Suk twitted an hour after PSH twitted " i want to see your face..".....

OMG...that is unquestionably an indirect public declaration and a solid clue that JKS and PSH are constantly communicating w/ each other... :bringloveheart

They could have just twitted or messaged each other PRIVATELY right??? why did they have to send those messages via Twitter where thousands of their fans could read them?????? Only one explanation: our KS couple is letting us know the real score between them......they are SOOOO REAL and TOGETHER and IN LOVE...!!!

"I TWITT.....YOU TWITT....

I ASK....YOU GIVE....."

Suk's FACE PICTURE..... a KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER...!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 2019573565

[i]
    Daebak umma..well said.. yo3

KEUNSHIN found love in each others am..and it is true love.. yo11 yo11

Hopeless gg's cannot beat true love..
    [i]

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    drama-kawaii
    drama-kawaii
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by drama-kawaii Mon 27 Feb 2012, 2:02 am

daebak guys daebak
    you're all fantastic weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee
    I think gg camp know that gg couple doesn't exist. Proof? agreeing They still post old "news" about "gg moment" (when they guesting on Yashimanman in 2005, during the Baeksang awards in 2010, MMM BTS in 2010). Well... nothing in nowadays? Why? Because in real life GG doesn't exist!!!!
    mad yoyo mad yoyo mad yoyo mad yoyo
    shindy

Post by shindy Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:26 am

@drama-kawaii

I agree.
    they only have MMM PressCon, MMM BTS, KBS Awards 2010, and as you said
    Yashinmanman, Baeksang Awards 2010, anything else?
    I watch GG videos sometimes, because It's funny! always same! hahahahaha...

nothing in nowadays, they claim because Suk protect MGY, he dose't protect PSH.
    Suk said I LOVE YOU to our ShinHye 3 times to protect MGY?
    he invited her Tokyo Dome Concert to protect MGY? wahahahaha...

btw, there is no information that MMM FM DVD on sale. I wonder why...
    YMP FM DVD will on sale.
    I want ShinHye's FM in Japan DVD... her dance performance is so sexy!
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Mon 27 Feb 2012, 2:24 pm

hi ya all!!!

yo1

it's a good spazzing day to everyone!!

i don't wanna talk about the ggs' because they are gaining popularity because of us

keunshin shippers!

yo5

but i can't help it...it's a pity to let someone keep on believing on what you call an illusion a

hallucination....

yo2

but that is what they want so what we can do?

as per sis drama kawai's post sukkie already said it they are just quote FRIENDS unquote

no more no less....so don't keep on hoping MGY you just gonna have a heartbreak that no

one can fix even yourself.

gg's camp said we are just hallucinating....how we can just hallucinate something that's all

written via twitter and it was all came from suk himself....

had suk said I LOVE YOU TO MGY EVEN ONCE? EVEN FAN SERVICE HE WOULDN'T DARE TO

DO THAT.

so i know when he say i love you to shin hye over twitter is true and not fan service because

YAB alread finished 2 years ago...and what sukkie said when he once asked where is kang

mu gyul after MSOAN....it's all written by himself....HE DIED AFTER THE DRAMA ENDED.

so i hope the gg's will die too.....because the ship they are shipping already dead there is

no ship to be shipping for them.

gg's this is for you...
    Hallucination: A profound distortion in a person's perception of reality, typically accompanied by a powerful sense of reality. An hallucination may be a sensory experience in which a person can see, hear, smell, taste, or feel something that is not there

so the one who is hallucinating is you, not us keunshin shippers because all we post here

have a supported post from the couple we are shipping...

yo14

so go away and find something that makes you productive and valuable.

yo25

KEUNSHIN REAL!!!!

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:47 pm

@drama-kawaii

@shindy

@simplemind

Wow!! great posts/povs there my Sisters!!!!! Whew!!! h1

GGs have nothing to show anymore but their LIES and Photoshopped Pictures and Hallucinating News and more ugly pictures of Scrub..... hahahahhaahahahaha!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3341513840

Now they are more pissed than ever coz....when the GGs learned that Sukkie went back to Korea and did not attend PSH FM, they rejoiced and jumped for joy....and said ... "see i told u , they are not for real".....

However, after the fan accounts and some pictures of the fm came out, they only proved that KEUNSHIN IS for REAL....even in the ABSENCE of JKS at the FM....HE WAS THERE...the FM WAS ABOUT HIM TOO... !!

The GGs are so pissed at us because SUK's absence at the FM DID NOT DAMPEN OUR KEUNSHIN SPIRITs!!!! We are still spazzing and screaming and elated coz we have again proven that KS Couple is REAL and TRUE!!! h21

Poor GGs.....they really are a scorned camp.......all badluck and bad aura seem to be going to their side.... hahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha!! g3

GREAT POSTS GIRLS..!! LOVE YA!! thank you!!!! yo3 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 863074042

GEUN-GEUN's are KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS....!!! Because of you, WE HAVE REMAINED UNITED, INTACT and SOLIDIFIED....!!

:bringloveheart gh KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 2028000140 :bringloveheart

grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

...what a great post to read from all of you guys...who have such a wonderful talent to spazz all those things hands down to all who are great spazzers.... yo3 yo3 yo3

can i ask? is there any vid of shinhyes birthday celebration in korea? i want to see the vid especially the greeting from her 3 handsome guy suk, yonghwa and hongki...i want to see that vid really badly yo12 yo12 yo12 is there any one who own a vid please uplod it here. komawoyo
    shindy

Post by shindy Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:46 pm

@demi

GG said that Suk did not attend ShinHye's FM means they are not for real?
    oh... they are really really stupid, fool, and simple camp... very simple people...
    keep on dreaming~! good luck!

Scrub, you know well yourself that GG couple is just illusion,
    and Suk doesn't love you from the beginning.
    you'd better work hard to forget Suk and stop imitate our ShinHye.
    you never can be ShinHye and Suk never loves you.
    just my advice for you...
    widari

Post by widari Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:07 pm

annyeonghaseyo...
    I'm newbie here yo12

first, I do AGREE with sis DEMI. thanks a lot to GG shippers. since they're not exist nowday I become more believe that KEUNSHIN IS REAL monkey kiss flowers
    so happy to hear that Sukkie twitted his face after hye twitted "I wanna see your face" weeeeee weeeeee
    so sweeeeeeet. make me melt weeeeee weeeeee
    I think they become more bolder. even I don't know when they will reveal their relationship, but I believe the time is not long anymore. kekekke.
    Mom Sweet, thanks for give me the site of this addres. I will study to use this site well -since I'm not really good in technology gossip hehehe-

everyone, thanks a lot for give me spaaz. I don't know who you are one by one, but I'm really thankfull for your post flowers flowers

JANG GEUN SUK & PARK SHIN HYE FOREVER flowers flowers flowers
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

Credit to PSH_JAPAN and bussi ‏@ozbussi

Park Shin Hye's FM in Japan

PSH FM 1 - Before the FM started, The screen showed "Heart Strings", "Hayate" and the program she went to Gahna.

PSH FM 2 - She appeared on the stage singing “Lovely Day”. She was in a white and black one-piece. She was wearing a big white lace accessory on her hair.
    There was a big happy cry from the audience. After the song, MC came to the stage and they started a talking time.

PSH FM 3 - They talked about her dramas by explaining one to one. It’s her 10th year from she started acting.

PSH FM 4 - The first one was “Stairway to Heaven”. In that drama, she got recognized that she can be a leading actress. She said “I was 14 at that time” in Japanese.

PSH FM 5 - Next one was “Gung s”. In which she costarred with SE7EN. She played a little lady, a bit mature. She did a kiss scene with him for the first time in her life, so she was really nervous. She didn’t know how to do at all.

PSH FM 6 - Then “Kimcheed Radish Cubes”. In this drama she costarred with Joo Sang-wook who is 12 years older than her. The filming took about 6 months, and it was first time for her. MC asked her if it was hard to forget her role after the filming had finished. She said it was harder when she filmed “You are beautiful”.

PSH FM 7 - And then “You are beautiful”. The roar got louder. MC’s favorite scene was the supermarket scene. Shinhye said she had enjoyed filming that scene. At that time, they haven’t slept for some days, so everyone was sleepy. Shinhye played jokingly with sleepy co-actors.

PSH FM 8 - She said she is very similar to Minam/Minyo. She was often told that she was boyish. MC said the way Minam talked was cute, and with her request, she did some face expressions of Minam. Like Tae Kyung face, pig nose and when she got in trouble.

PSH FM 9 - MC asked her who was her favorite among A.N.jell. She said “It’s difficult… It is difficult for everyone, isn’t it?” in Japanese. And she was thinking really hard.

PSH FM 10 - The last drama was “Heart Strings”. She said it was hard not to laugh when she was filming good atmosphere scenes (like kiss scenes). It’s because they are really good friends. She looked very embarrassed when the kiss scene was on the screen. She also said it’s embarrassing when the kiss scene of “YAB” was on the screen.

PSH FM 11 - And then, a tournament of “Shinhye’s ideal man” was held. 16 men who costarred with her in dramas and commercials were entered to the tournament. She said she likes men who are tall and have long-slitted eyes like Joo Ji Hoon ssi.

PSH FM 12 - Other entered members were Jang Keun suk, Super Junior Leeteuk, Lee Seung gi, Won Bin and others. When she was to choose FTisland Lee Hong gi or Won Bin, she said “Please don’t tell Hong gi. It’s a secret, ok?” then she chose Won bin.
    And then the last was…

PSH FM 13 - The last competition was Keun suk vs Won bin! When she was thinking hard, the audience called “Keun chan!”(^-^) Then Keun suk was chosen (^-^). She laughed and said “It’s everyone’s ideal”.

PSH FM 14 - She said “If I hadn’t chosen him, I would have been scolded by everyone here”, but then she said that she could act clicking best with him and he is an actor that she can act well with. MC agreed excitingly and was hyper. Lol

PSH FM 15 - Then the present of video messages from co-actors- Jang Keun suk, Uhm Tae Woon, Jung Yong Hwa and FTIsland. Keun suk said that he wanted to go there if he had been in Japan. FT greeted in Japanese.

PSH FM 16 - Finally the birthday cake appeared on the stage! Then everyone sang a birthday song. She looked really happy.(*^^*) With the cake, the messages from fans that IMX (her Japanese agency) collected were given to her.

PSH FM 17 - She said that many of the massages are written in Japanese, and she would study Japanese by reading them.

PSH FM 18 - After she got message cards, she sang a song that her older brother composed and she wrote the lyrics by playing guitar. She said she wrote that song thinking of her fans. That song has her messages of “thank you” and “sorry” for her fans, and it was
    very beautiful. The song has not gotten a title yet.

PSH FM 19 - She kept practicing the guitar for this. She said she was nervous. When she made mistake in the mid, she said “Ottokae (어떻게)” and stuck out her tongue. That was cute!

PSH FM 20 - After she finished singing, there was a screen showing the movie when she practiced playing the guitar. In that movie she said “IU ssi is just great”. (Because singing and playing the guitar at the same time is so hard) Then after that the movie was shown that was taken when she was practicing dancing. After the movie, she appeared on the stage in the sexy and cool costume. She danced with BEP by Beyonce. (That dance was
    danced by her at the MELON MUSIC AWARD)

PSH FM 21 - After the dance, the talk session started again. She said I wanted to show this since when she danced at the music award, she won the approval. Then question time from MC. The questions were collected from her FC.

PSH FM 22 - Her favorite Japanese food: Tonkotsu Ramen (pork-flavored Ramen). Curry noodle (udon? or Noodle). She said she wanted to go to Ichiran (一蘭)-a famous Ramen shop in Japan. MC suggested her to go during her stay, and Shinhye said “We might see each other at Ichiran”.

PSH FM 23 - Any place she wants to go in Japan? She wants to go to Sapporo in Hokkaido and see the snow festival. She also wants to go to Osaka, because there are some big festivals too. She said she wants to wear Yukata(Japanese summer kimono) and do goldfish scooping.

PSH FM 24 - How does she keep her beautiful skin? Her answer was “eat a lot, sleep well and do exercise”, but then she said “if I answer like this everyone gets angry…” then she said “I think the way of washing face is important and moisturize skin is also important. She didn’t know snail cream and other original stuff.

PSH FM 25 - Things she is absorbed in: She likes to bike to Han gang river.

PSH FM 26 - Places where you recommend for date in Korea. She said “I’ve never had a date…” then said “I think most people have been to Myeongdong, so I recommend Samchongdong and Insadong”.

PSH FM 27 - She talked about her activities of “Stop Hunger”. Some parts of the ticket sales of FM will go to “village of Star Light Angel”(sorry I’m not sure how to call it in English)in Ghana. You can donate to this too. Please see the web site of Japan International Food for the Hungry http://www.jifh.org/ or there must be similar organization in your countries.

PSH FM - 28 - In the end she sang “Cherry (sakurambo)” by Ai Otsuka (a Japanese female singer). She said “everyone, please stand up!” and the audience got moving more and more.

PSH FM 29 - After Shinhye left the stage saying “Thank you” in Japanese. The screen showed the message from her. She wrote Japanese message on the sketchbook. The last sentence was “Let’s see each other again”. And the FM was over.

PSH FM 30 - Her hand writing message had her thoughts for her fans. She read it slowly in Japanese. That was really touching.

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:18 am

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote: Credit to PSH_JAPAN and bussi ‏@ozbussi

Park Shin Hye's FM in Japan

PSH FM 1 - Before the FM started, The screen showed "Heart Strings", "Hayate" and the program she went to Gahna.

PSH FM 2 - She appeared on the stage singing “Lovely Day”. She was in a white and black one-piece. She was wearing a big white lace accessory on her hair.
    There was a big happy cry from the audience. After the song, MC came to the stage and they started a talking time.

PSH FM 3 - They talked about her dramas by explaining one to one. It’s her 10th year from she started acting.

PSH FM 4 - The first one was “Stairway to Heaven”. In that drama, she got recognized that she can be a leading actress. She said “I was 14 at that time” in Japanese.

PSH FM 5 - Next one was “Gung s”. In which she costarred with SE7EN. She played a little lady, a bit mature. She did a kiss scene with him for the first time in her life, so she was really nervous. She didn’t know how to do at all.

PSH FM 6 - Then “Kimcheed Radish Cubes”. In this drama she costarred with Joo Sang-wook who is 12 years older than her. The filming took about 6 months, and it was first time for her. MC asked her if it was hard to forget her role after the filming had finished. She said it was harder when she filmed “You are beautiful”.

PSH FM 7 - And then “You are beautiful”. The roar got louder. MC’s favorite scene was the supermarket scene. Shinhye said she had enjoyed filming that scene. At that time, they haven’t slept for some days, so everyone was sleepy. Shinhye played jokingly with sleepy co-actors.

PSH FM 8 - She said she is very similar to Minam/Minyo. She was often told that she was boyish. MC said the way Minam talked was cute, and with her request, she did some face expressions of Minam. Like Tae Kyung face, pig nose and when she got in trouble.

PSH FM 9 - MC asked her who was her favorite among A.N.jell. She said “It’s difficult… It is difficult for everyone, isn’t it?” in Japanese. And she was thinking really hard.

PSH FM 10 - The last drama was “Heart Strings”. She said it was hard not to laugh when she was filming good atmosphere scenes (like kiss scenes). It’s because they are really good friends. She looked very embarrassed when the kiss scene was on the screen. She also said it’s embarrassing when the kiss scene of “YAB” was on the screen.

PSH FM 11 - And then, a tournament of “Shinhye’s ideal man” was held. 16 men who costarred with her in dramas and commercials were entered to the tournament. She said she likes men who are tall and have long-slitted eyes like Joo Ji Hoon ssi.

PSH FM 12 - Other entered members were Jang Keun suk, Super Junior Leeteuk, Lee Seung gi, Won Bin and others. When she was to choose FTisland Lee Hong gi or Won Bin, she said “Please don’t tell Hong gi. It’s a secret, ok?” then she chose Won bin.
    And then the last was…

PSH FM 13 - The last competition was Keun suk vs Won bin! When she was thinking hard, the audience called “Keun chan!”(^-^) Then Keun suk was chosen (^-^). She laughed and said “It’s everyone’s ideal”.

PSH FM 14 - She said “If I hadn’t chosen him, I would have been scolded by everyone here”, but then she said that she could act clicking best with him and he is an actor that she can act well with. MC agreed excitingly and was hyper. Lol

PSH FM 15 - Then the present of video messages from co-actors- Jang Keun suk, Uhm Tae Woon, Jung Yong Hwa and FTIsland. Keun suk said that he wanted to go there if he had been in Japan. FT greeted in Japanese.

PSH FM 16 - Finally the birthday cake appeared on the stage! Then everyone sang a birthday song. She looked really happy.(*^^*) With the cake, the messages from fans that IMX (her Japanese agency) collected were given to her.

PSH FM 17 - She said that many of the massages are written in Japanese, and she would study Japanese by reading them.

PSH FM 18 - After she got message cards, she sang a song that her older brother composed and she wrote the lyrics by playing guitar. She said she wrote that song thinking of her fans. That song has her messages of “thank you” and “sorry” for her fans, and it was
    very beautiful. The song has not gotten a title yet.

PSH FM 19 - She kept practicing the guitar for this. She said she was nervous. When she made mistake in the mid, she said “Ottokae (어떻게)” and stuck out her tongue. That was cute!

PSH FM 20 - After she finished singing, there was a screen showing the movie when she practiced playing the guitar. In that movie she said “IU ssi is just great”. (Because singing and playing the guitar at the same time is so hard) Then after that the movie was shown that was taken when she was practicing dancing. After the movie, she appeared on the stage in the sexy and cool costume. She danced with BEP by Beyonce. (That dance was
    danced by her at the MELON MUSIC AWARD)

PSH FM 21 - After the dance, the talk session started again. She said I wanted to show this since when she danced at the music award, she won the approval. Then question time from MC. The questions were collected from her FC.

PSH FM 22 - Her favorite Japanese food: Tonkotsu Ramen (pork-flavored Ramen). Curry noodle (udon? or Noodle). She said she wanted to go to Ichiran (一蘭)-a famous Ramen shop in Japan. MC suggested her to go during her stay, and Shinhye said “We might see each other at Ichiran”.

PSH FM 23 - Any place she wants to go in Japan? She wants to go to Sapporo in Hokkaido and see the snow festival. She also wants to go to Osaka, because there are some big festivals too. She said she wants to wear Yukata(Japanese summer kimono) and do goldfish scooping.

PSH FM 24 - How does she keep her beautiful skin? Her answer was “eat a lot, sleep well and do exercise”, but then she said “if I answer like this everyone gets angry…” then she said “I think the way of washing face is important and moisturize skin is also important. She didn’t know snail cream and other original stuff.

PSH FM 25 - Things she is absorbed in: She likes to bike to Han gang river.

PSH FM 26 - Places where you recommend for date in Korea. She said “I’ve never had a date…” then said “I think most people have been to Myeongdong, so I recommend Samchongdong and Insadong”.

PSH FM 27 - She talked about her activities of “Stop Hunger”. Some parts of the ticket sales of FM will go to “village of Star Light Angel”(sorry I’m not sure how to call it in English)in Ghana. You can donate to this too. Please see the web site of Japan International Food for the Hungry http://www.jifh.org/ or there must be similar organization in your countries.

PSH FM - 28 - In the end she sang “Cherry (sakurambo)” by Ai Otsuka (a Japanese female singer). She said “everyone, please stand up!” and the audience got moving more and more.

PSH FM 29 - After Shinhye left the stage saying “Thank you” in Japanese. The screen showed the message from her. She wrote Japanese message on the sketchbook. The last sentence was “Let’s see each other again”. And the FM was over.

PSH FM 30 - Her hand writing message had her thoughts for her fans. She read it slowly in Japanese. That was really touching.

Sis bruttie thank you for this wonderful post..

Since a full vid of Shin Hye's vid haven't been uploaded yet by her OFC let's all

read the Fan Account posted by sis bruttie..

By the way, I love these parts:

*I love the part wherein she chose Sukkie..it's a natural choice because she's

happy and she did not have hesitations at all..by the way I think the guys

listed on this game are all her choices and were chosen and ranked according to

her own standard..so all of them are ideal..

but the most ideal for her is Jang Keun Suk ssi..

because after all he is the best onscreen and real life partner for her..

and he is worth keeping..

KeunShin solidifiers unified.. yo11 yo11

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:36 am

@bruttie

thank you so much for posting the complete ozbussi's fan account of PSH's fm...

and to our friend ozbussi....KAMSAHMIDA!!!

now im reposting the picture of Tokyo Tower that Nora posted before.....

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Scaled.php?server=545&filename=tokyotower

I searched at wikipedia on Tokyo Tower and here is what it says....

Tokyo Tower is a communications and observation tower located in Shiba Park, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. At 332.5 metres (1,091 ft), it is the second tallest artificial structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations.

It is a COMMUNICATION TOWER .....!!!

when Suk took a picture of Tokyo Tower when he was in Japan last January, he twitted it to tell Shinhye....My Communcation Line is now OPEN..... yo10 yo10 yo10

and so in turn, as soon as Shinhye arrived in Japan last February 23, she took a picture of Tokyo Tower and twitted it.....SHE was SIGNALLING to SUKKIE....Communication Line now OPEN Suk....I'M NOW HERE at our SPECIAL PLACE.....!!! weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this tower.....something inside me tells me that Tokyo Tower is a meeting place for KS couple....that this place is special to them...

TOKYO TOWER.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!

s3 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 349599370
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:43 am

[Original Post by Brutalizkhero from the SOURCE-PSHFanBox]

DEMI!

Maybe they will go to this hotel..........

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 110021-gal-xl-13

ROOM TYPES :

HOT PARK TWIN and

PARK TWIN! LOLZ

and Theres a BOWLING AREA!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 110021-gal-xl-07

ahahahaha!

Oh guess what's the name of this hotel??

THE PRINCE PARK TOWER TOKYO HOTEL!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Tokyo-prince-hotel

wahahahahahaha!

nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:03 am

[Original Post by Nora for the SOURCE-PSHFanBox]

demi_zhu wrote:@bruttie

thank you so much for posting the complete ozbussi's fan account of PSH's fm...

and to our friend ozbussi....KAMSAHMIDA!!!

now im reposting the picture of Tokyo Tower that Nora posted before.....

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Scaled.php?server=545&filename=tokyotower

I searched at wikipedia on Tokyo Tower and here is what it says....

Tokyo Tower is a communications and observation tower located in Shiba Park, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. At 332.5 metres (1,091 ft), it is the second tallest artificial structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations.

It is a COMMUNICATION TOWER .....!!!

when Suk took a picture of Tokyo Tower when he was in Japan last January, he twitted it to tell Shinhye....My Communcation Line is now OPEN..... yo10 yo10 yo10

and so in turn, as soon as Shinhye arrived in Japan last February 23, she took a picture of Tokyo Tower and twitted it.....SHE was SIGNALLING to SUKKIE....Communication Line now OPEN Suk....I'M NOW HERE at our SPECIAL PLACE.....!!! weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this tower.....something inside me tells me that Tokyo Tower is a meeting place for KS couple....that this place is special to them...

TOKYO TOWER.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!

s3 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 349599370

Great findings Brut!! Prince Park Hotel?? yo10 yo10 yo10

@Demi

That Tokyo Tower is hunting you?hahaha.. well.. i do feel something strange about it umma..when i'm posted that before i think maybe just a similarity between them or maybe that place is very special to them.. and umma.. i got the answer.. why they like Japan so much?

Tokyo indeed is very special to them.. yo10

Tokyo Tower yo10

and if you still rememberTOKYO DOME?? hehehe.. His biggest concert and he's invited the only girl.. that is

PARK SHIN HYE!!

and what was the title of his concert?

THE BEGINNING!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 38109833314682336918811

I do believe Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Dome or somewhere near there.. be a witnessed of their LOVE ...TOKYO is The beginning of all..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 40420227101923962370615

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS!!! yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 flowers flowers

Last edited by nora on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:13 am

OMG NORA!!!!

TOKYO TOWER

TOKYO DOME

TOKYO, JAPAN

The BEGINNING....!!!

No Wonder they Love Japan so Much!!

HOW MORE REAL CAN KEUNSHIN LOVE STORY BE PEOPLE??????

and thanks too Bruttie for your post!! hahahahahahaahhahaha I thought for a while there that PRINCE PARK TOWER HOTEL is owned by KEUNSHIN !!! ahhahahahaha

to Ecka and Skyfab...thanks so much for all the fun and spazz too...!!

OMG....!! NORA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

TOKYO, JAPAN.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER!!!

KeunShin Shippers....YOU READ THIS HERE FIRST from

the SOURCE (PSHFanBOX)....Where SMART SPAZZING HAPPENS....

Last edited by demi_zhu on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:18 am

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:
    DEMI!

Maybe they will go to this hotel..........

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 110021-gal-xl-13

ROOM TYPES :

HOT PARK TWIN and

PARK TWIN! LOLZ

and Theres a BOWLING AREA!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 110021-gal-xl-07

ahahahaha!

Oh guess what's the name of this hotel??

THE PRINCE PARK TOWER TOKYO HOTEL!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 Tokyo-prince-hotel

wahahahahahaha!

Daebak Sis!!! Very good find! lolz.. Thanks so much for all the spazzin'! :))
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:18 am

bravOOoo bravOOoo ... hehehehe
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:23 am

demi_zhu wrote:OMG NORA!!!!

TOKYO TOWER

TOKYO DOME

TOKYO, JAPAN

The BEGINNING....!!!

No wonder they Love JAPAN so much!!

and thanks too Bruttie for your post!! hahahahahahaahhahaha I thought for a while there that PRINCE PARK TOWER HOTEL is owned by KEUNSHIN !!! ahhahahahaha

@mama DDDD

@mama NNNN

@BRUT

@ecka

@faby

DAEBAK>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :)

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3674100672 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3674100672 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3674100672
    another SPAZZWORTHY POST......

YOU HIT IT AGAIN.... KEUNSHIN PUZZLE.... SOLVED again by "the great" KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS!!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 2491190025

love yah all guys.........

more more more KEUNSHIN EVIDENCES pls...hahahhaha KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3816536991
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:25 am

Today, Shin Hye tweeted as soon as she got back home..

[2/27 @ssinz] Ha-ah.. Why don't you clean up (the room) sometime ㅠㅅㅠ RT @ssinz 하아.. 도대체 언제 정리하지 ㅠㅅㅠ

And I so laughed after realizing the gist of her message....

She is scolding HUBBY FOR NOT CLEANING THEIR ROOM!!! Hahahaha!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 1623596620 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 1784417890

She comes back home, kinda frustrated that THE ROOM is messy.. yo13 yo13 impatient impatient lolz.. Shin Hye is so funny! t3 t3

I wonder if the hubby will react? thinking yoyo

Weeee!!!! weeeeee weeeeee flowers flowers yo10

someone actually asked PSHIFC if she is referring to someone in this tweet but they said that she is referring to herself.. hahaha.. But we guys know the truth right? thinking yoyo

cr: PSHIFC for the translation
    lionqueen
    lionqueen
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by lionqueen Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:33 am

DEBAK Sisters DEMI, NORA, BRUTALIZKHERO

YOU ARE MY IDOLS...!!! Thank You !!! s2 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 161200265 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 1611683927 f49

TOKYO is KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER..!!

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:34 am

lycille wrote:
    demi_zhu wrote:OMG NORA!!!!

TOKYO TOWER

TOKYO DOME

TOKYO, JAPAN

The BEGINNING....!!!

No wonder they Love JAPAN so much!!

@mama DDDD

@mama NNNN

@BRUT

@ecka

@faby

DAEBAK>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :)

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3674100672 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3674100672 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3674100672
    another SPAZZWORTHY POST......

YOU HIT IT AGAIN.... KEUNSHIN PUZZLE.... SOLVED again by "the great" KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS!!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 2491190025

love yah all guys.........

more more more KEUNSHIN EVIDENCES pls...hahahhaha KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 16 3816536991

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe!
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:35 am

@Sis Nora, Demi and Brut!

Love it!!! ^_^

We have always believed that their love story started and blossomed in Tokyo.. since the A.N.Jell First ANShow... it is there that Sukkie showed the love in his eyes, as well as Shin Hye's. And now, it has been more SOLIDIFIED because of this..

So to the trolls, eat your heart out!!! yo4 yo4 yo1 yo1 kekeke...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:10 pm