Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by demi_zhu Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:20 pm

nora wrote:
    Twitter Update 19/02/2012 cr:@skthtj
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: 초오오오오바아아아압!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -trans- Su~~~~~~~~~~shi~~~~~~~~

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 Al8wl79cqaited9

@AsiaPrince_JKS: 이거 말고 초밥초밥초밥초밥초밥초오오오바아아아압
    -trans- Not this,sushi,sushi,sushi,sushi,sushi,su~~~~~shi~~~~~~~~~

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 Al8904ycqaact52

note: Look like Prince celebrate something.. what occasion? hehehe.. Shinhye Birthday!!! yo10

Debak Nora!!! (Note: the above quoted post is Nora's post at the JKS Thread... thanks)

Ok, here is how I understand Suk's twitts last night....

First he twitted his picture (where he is all smiles and happy) then writes........ SU ~~~~~~~ SHI~~~

I think that what is he is trying to say is .... SUk is with SHInhye....... (i strongly feel that SHI~~~ took that pics of Sukkie smiling coz that is Suk's Shinhye Smile there....)

Then Suk twitted again with a picture of a plate of thick orange pasta (can anyone help me what this dish is called?)........ and he says....Not this....sushi, sushi, sushi......su~~~~~shi~~~~.....

So in effect what Suk wanted to say is....He doesn't like that food but likes SUSHI.....SUk likes SHInhye.....

As usual, Sukkie is giving out hints....Suk is really like that....he sends messages in paradox coz he enjoys playing "mystery games" with his fans..... tumbling

But this time.....Suk's hints are a lot easier to figure out coz.....KEUNSHIN has definitely GROWN BOLDER in terms of their relationship that their hints and codes are becoming obvious..... :bringloveheart

JKS Twitts and SUSHI.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS.......!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2019573565

and again....I LOVE YOUR POST NORA!!! s2

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm

tnx demi_zhu...your posts appeased me somehow...most of the write-ups elaborates how yong hwa greeted shin hye but not so much about geun suk...even in fan fics full of yongshin..makes me sad...nothing against yongshin but i really love the keun shin and i will be keun shin fan forever...miss them so much and reading new fanfics appease my longing to the two...WHERE ARE NOW THE KEUNSHIN FAN FIC WRITERS?..MISS U GUYS!
    erikaeam
    erikaeam

Post by erikaeam Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:27 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    nora wrote:
    Twitter Update 19/02/2012 cr:@skthtj
    @AsiaPrince_JKS: 초오오오오바아아아압!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -trans- Su~~~~~~~~~~shi~~~~~~~~

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 Al8wl79cqaited9

@AsiaPrince_JKS: 이거 말고 초밥초밥초밥초밥초밥초오오오바아아아압
    -trans- Not this,sushi,sushi,sushi,sushi,sushi,su~~~~~shi~~~~~~~~~

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 Al8904ycqaact52

note: Look like Prince celebrate something.. what occasion? hehehe.. Shinhye Birthday!!! yo10

Debak Nora!!! (Note: the above quoted post is Nora's post at the JKS Thread... thanks)

Ok, here is how I understand Suk's twitts last night....

First he twitted his picture (where he is all smiles and happy) then writes........ SU ~~~~~~~ SHI~~~

I think that what is he is trying to say is .... SUk is with SHInhye....... (i strongly feel that SHI~~~ took that pics of Sukkie smiling coz that is Suk's Shinhye Smile there....)

Then Suk twitted again with a picture of a plate of thick orange pasta (can anyone help me what this dish is called?)........ and he says....Not this....sushi, sushi, sushi......su~~~~~shi~~~~.....

So in effect what Suk wanted to say is....He doesn't like that food but likes SUSHI.....SUk likes SHInhye.....

As usual, Sukkie is giving out hints....Suk is really like that....he sends messages in paradox coz he enjoys playing "mystery games" with his fans..... tumbling

But this time.....Suk's hints are a lot easier to figure out coz.....KEUNSHIN has definitely GROWN BOLDER in terms of their relationship that their hints and codes are becoming obvious..... :bringloveheart

JKS Twitts and SUSHI.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS.......!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2019573565

and again....I LOVE YOUR POST NORA!!! s2

also, SUSHI... that's what they ate in yab episode 14!!! weeeeee

Last edited by erikaeam on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:30 pm

jfp2268 wrote:tnx demi_zhu...your posts appeased me somehow...most of the write-ups elaborates how yong hwa greeted shin hye but not so much about geun suk...even in fan fics full of yongshin..makes me sad...nothing against yongshin but i really love the keun shin and i will be keun shin fan forever...miss them so much and reading new fanfics appease my longing to the two...WHERE ARE NOW THE KEUNSHIN FAN FIC WRITERS?..MISS U GUYS!

@jfp2268

the KEUNSHIN Fan Fic writers are taking a break.....they cannot write FAN FICTION anymore about KEUNSHIN coz it's already strongly proven that...

KEUNSHIN IS FOR REAL (and not Fiction)....!!

so for me, the fact that there are LESS FANFIC being written about our KS couple, the MORE TRUE their LOVE STORY IS..... thinking yoyo

hahhahahahahahahahahahaha.....!!

ZERO KS FANFIC write ups.....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS....!!!

:bringloveheart KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2019573565 :bringloveheart

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:39 pm

reading all your posts makes me happy..you're all correct!...we may never see them always together but somehow all the things that are now happening around them has a connection or connected to the both of them..the dates,time,venues,events, and even the producers!..OMG! can say no more!! Sspazzz...!!!
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:41 pm

@ demi_zhu...yeah!...you're right!!...hahahahaha!!!...daebak!!!
    skyfab

Post by skyfab Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:46 pm

Oh Demi , thank you so much for your words!! yo3 , so sweet! my heart is happy! yo10, and thank so much for the spazz post!! I was sure that they were together yesterday...but I didn't realize about the meaning of the tweets!!! so in love!!! yo11

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

@erikaeam

OMG ecka....thanks for that Video!! it opened at one of my favorite scenes in YAB!!!

I love Suk's and Shinhye's acting there......like they were not acting at all... hahahahahahahahahahaha.....gosh I MISS YAB!! I'm gonna watch it again for the nth time... !!!

Check out 7:29-7:33.....

HTK: " I LIKE SUSHI "...

7:44-7:46

GMN: "YES I LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH "

....and we like SU~SHI too.....very much!! hahahahahahahahah

Thanks ecka !!!!

So I would guess that SUSHI has been a CODE since YAB days....

HOW CAN I ANYONE DOUBT THE KEUNSHIN LOVE STORY????

JKS-PSH Love Story has been very consistent, so perfectly written ....sometimes you would wonder if it's ART playing LIFE or LIFE playing ART......

Well guys...don't wonder anymore....KEUNSHIN LOVE STORY IS PERFECT TO THE "T" because.....

IT IS A LOVE STORY MADE IN HEAVEN AND WRITTEN BY ANGELS..... (this was the title of one of my earlier post at the GS Thread...)

YAB Episode 14 .....KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIER....!!

s3 s3 s3
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:30 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

To my All My Dear KS FanBox Friends & FunMily....

We have no strict rules here in the site....but please do not use cursing words especially when we are mentioning JKS or PSH names....we are all grown ups and matured people here I'm sure of that....so even without rules, we should know what or what not to post... Let's respect our Prince and Princess....

Please respect also the members especially the Administrators of this site...NO VULGAR WORDS, NO PIRATING OF MEMBERS!!! And to this "PIRATE"....let this serve as my last warning......I only bash Scrub here....don't give me reason to bash you too......

This is OUR HOME, let's take care of it...

Thank you !!

Demi Zhu

Last edited by demi_zhu on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm

@Demi.. wanna give you this monkey kiss just like last year..the evidence will come out for sure.. if not from Prince and Princess.. it will come out from their friends or even staff.. (hope this time.. it will just like last year hehehe.. when the ft island member posted that pic and primadonna posted it hehehehe)

He did not give his wish through Twitter or else on the night of Shinhye birthday but what happen last night are more beautiful yet the evidence he is celebrate shinhye birthday.. we can see suk smile.. the smile that only Shinhye can made him smile like that.. weeeeee his eyes are smiling too.. he's so happy!!! and of course our princess tweet almost at the same time.. said she was happy of her birthday party... ah.. they are so together!!!!!!!!!!!! flowers weeeeee

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:46 pm

bravOoo bravOOo hehehehe
    notnecessarytoknowme
    notnecessarytoknowme
    FanFic Writer

Post by notnecessarytoknowme Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:04 pm

Yeah, I'm on break. keke
    *escapes*
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:54 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    ANNOUNCEMENT

We have no strict rules here in the site....but please do not use cursing words especially when we are mentioning JKS or PSH names....we are all grown ups and matured people here I'm sure of that....so even without rules, we should know what or what not to post... Let's respect our Prince and Princess....

Please respect also the members especially the Administrators of this site...NO VULGAR WORDS, NO PIRATING OF MEMBERS!!! And to this "PIRATE"....let this serve as my last warning......I only bash Scrub here....don't give me reason to bash you too......

Thank you !!

Demi Zhu

GO GO GO GO!!!! sis Demi...I give all the permission to bash them....hahaha yo3 yo3 DAEBAK!!!! TO YOU you are the one and only sis Demi I know who can control herself but...but If ever they exceed the line....SIS DEMI will take all the action.... flipping table .....I love you sis....yah...I will also protect our home sis...Thank you for all the posting.... I LOVE YOU MORE sis and I miss you too
    jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:55 pm

notness.... h1
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:50 pm

demi_zhu wrote:
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you !!

Demi Zhu

I love being here.. feel like a family.. We here because we love our Princess and Prince.. we don't get anything from it.. money?fame? friends the only thing we got ... and we're doing it for Fun!! Please don't make me hate you... hope our friendship here will last forever!!!!!!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm

@notnecessarytoknowme...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA...cute !!!

But of course we miss your writings and the other FANFIC talents we have here!!! jfp's and my posts were our subtle way of telling u guys....we eagerly await your next work!!!

I really admire those who can write and weave and put together beautiful stories like notness, maizey, miss reckless, ilovedrama91, megz to name a few......I know a good writer when I see one....and I think we have some of the best ones here in the site.....!! I actually think they should be submitting their works to MBC or SBS.... agreeing

KEUNSHIN FANFIC Authors.......KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS....(even those that are currently on break/leave...hahahahahahahah) yo3 yo3 yo3 s2 s2

grace juezan
    grace juezan

Post by grace juezan Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm

....im so much thankful that i landed here..being a part of a family of keunshin is the most memorable things that happened in my life bcoz opening this site everyday to read news and spazz is become a part of my daily routine...so love the ppol here, the kindness the friendship the sisterhood of one another..eventhough were in different RACES and PLACES but they treat eachother as ONE yo3 yo3 yo3 as i recall the past as a new member here i was so surprised bcoz they even post a banner to welcome here sis nora, skyfab, pypyn, cassie, and brutalizkeunshin they are the first person who am i chatting with i feel like a part of their family eventhoug that was the 2nd day i open this site...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

s2 s2 s2

that is why i like this site good news or bad news that happened to our couple but still we have to respect them....SO PLEASE dont use cursing words against our couple we have to RESPECT one another to make this FAMILY SOLID....cheers!!!!!
    honeyshylka
    honeyshylka
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by honeyshylka Sun 19 Feb 2012, 8:55 pm

omo!!!!!!!!!! im back! hahahaha its been. sorry all. hehe just busy with my work. char. hahaha i have lots of back reading to do. hahaha yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 yo11 [b]
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

To all KeunShin Shippers who are like family here.... yo10

I like to thank all of you who has been updating news and spazz of our beloved couple.... yo3

Love and miss all of you very much...... monkey kiss

Shinhye mentioned Sukkie at her Seoul FM...... weeeeee

About Keunsuk: He's sensitive but strong at heart at the same time. He always makes efforts even it's invisible. He's like a brother whom she can respect.

Questions from fans;Most impressive role she played: Go Minam &Minyo. They were similar to herself & she could play freely.

CR@Minyo0804
    Credit @@ozbussi

ajak

Post by ajak Mon 20 Feb 2012, 12:23 am

Do you see Shin Hye Japan Official is Twinkle and lately Geun suk always wear the stars (his cloth). Who is Shin Hye star he..he and her star always twinkle twinkle little star is Geun Suk.
    After Shin Hye birthday Geun Suk look more cheerful and happy(look when he fly to Japan...tweet crazily.it is because his princess make important confession about how very precious her star(Shin Hye Song)

what make me laugh crazily the GG shipper claim that scrubbie went to eat sushi early morning 18/2/2012..and Geun Suk tweet su ...shi on 19/2/2012 they claim that the two person have a good time together..

they make a fool conclusion why sukkie wait until 19/2 to tweet about sushi if they are (srubbie) together. he..he
    pypyn
    pypyn

Post by pypyn Mon 20 Feb 2012, 12:53 am

yo3 i'm stell rember when i first time join this forum for chat box you all very kind welcoming me here and i'm so happy can join this family h22 to all for sharing and your kindnes monkey kiss
    grace juezan wrote:....im so much thankful that i landed here..being a part of a family of keunshin is the most memorable things that happened in my life bcoz opening this site everyday to read news and spazz is become a part of my daily routine...so love the ppol here, the kindness the friendship the sisterhood of one another..eventhough were in different RACES and PLACES but they treat eachother as ONE yo3 yo3 yo3 as i recall the past as a new member here i was so surprised bcoz they even post a banner to welcome here sis nora, skyfab, pypyn, cassie, and brutalizkeunshin they are the first person who am i chatting with i feel like a part of their family eventhoug that was the 2nd day i open this site...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

s2 s2 s2

that is why i like this site good news or bad news that happened to our couple but still we have to respect them....SO PLEASE dont use cursing words against our couple we have to RESPECT one another to make this FAMILY SOLID....cheers!!!!!
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 20 Feb 2012, 1:40 am

LIES and GARBAGE

@ajak

GGs always make up funny stories that cannot even hold water....meaning their stories are so absurd they are not believable.... hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Ok...let me give this a little time for discussion....this MGY-JKS partnership that the GGs are so claiming to death about....here are my questions for the Dead And Blind (DAB) Camp....

If MGY is the real girlfriend of Sukkie....

1) Why would she allow Sukkie to have late night dinners with Park Shin Hye?

2) Why does Shinhye have more similar rings and things with Sukkie than MGY?

3) Why was Shinhye the only female performer at Sukkie's Tokyo Dome Concert?

4) Why was MGY not invited to the Tokyo Dome Concert? (remember, Scrubbie was already in Korea during that time)

5) Why did she allow Sukkie to invite Shinhye to YMP's premiere/press conference?

6) Why did Sukkie call MGY "Iron Scrub" and "Ahjumma" but called Shin hye "Beautiful" and "Pretty"?

7) Why would she allow Sukkie to go around happily telling people that He and Shinhye are a PERFECT MATCH, according to Mama Jang's Fortune Teller....

8) Why would she allow Sukkie to produce shows of PSH (Heartstrings and now the Angel's Bday Concert)?

9) Why are there persistent rumors about JKS and PSH being a couple while NOBODY (except the GGs) believes the JKS-MGY love story???

10) Why are the career paths and schedule of activities of JKS and PSH always the same....while MGY's schedule never ever coincided with Sukkie's ?

11) Why does DAB Camp's stories and evidences eventually come out to be only LIES while our KS love story and evidences eventually come out to be REAL and TRUE??

and the list goes on.......

Bottomline, where the heck is MGY in JKS life? It is PARK SHIN HYE who has always been seen, pictured, rumored, proven to be IN THE CENTER OF JANG KEUN SUK's life....

IF MGY is Suk's GF, then I AM SO SORRY FOR HER....!!! Because girl, how could you let your boyfriend spend and enjoy the best times of his life with another woman and NOT WITH YOU....???? f13 f13 f13

So to Scrub.....I'm sorry but you will never ever make a fool of me no matter what you write in your cyworld about Sukkie.....GIVE ME PROOFS......GIVE ME CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCES...GIVE ME MAMA JANG's SEAL OF APPROVAL.....GIVE ME 10 RINGS, 30 BRACELETS, 10 SHIRTS, 2 BLANKETS you own that are SIMILAR to JKS.....and lastly, SHOW ME a Tweet message that JKS said "I LOVE YOU" to you.....IF you have all these, only then would I believe you....but for now....YOU HAVE NOTHING except OLD MMM pictures, SBS awards and a BTS which showed Sukkie running away from you...!!!

KEUNSHIN IS FOR REAL....and that's the TRUTH..!!! and no amount of LIES CAN EVER CHANGE THAT....

Gosh...let's move on and LEAVE the DAB Camp's GARBAGE of lies in their backyard.... f46

So if I were you GGs, join us and let's have fun spazzing and upholding the TRUTH that.....

KEUNSHIN IS FOR REAL and has SOLIDIFIED....!!! thinking yoyo

lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Mon 20 Feb 2012, 1:53 am

@mama demi.....YOU ARE THE BEST......no one can ever beat you

about your analyzation and observation....daebak ummaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

to the GG's >>> open your EYES....hear the TRUTH....>>>>dont make a FOOL out of yourself.....

GEUNGEUN is FICTION....while KEUNSHIN is a FACT :)

ACCEPT IT....dont denied it....all the evidences are already IN FRONT of YOU....hayzzzzzz :(

@To all KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS...let's CONTINUE to SUPPORT our KEUNSHIN COUPLE

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED :)

love u all my FANBOX Funmily........

UMMA DEMI.......ikaw na!!!! hahahha

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Mon 20 Feb 2012, 2:00 am

@umma WAPAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! whewhoooo! brava! brava! brava! daebak ra6
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Mon 20 Feb 2012, 2:02 am

pypyn wrote: yo3 i'm stell rember when i first time join this forum for chat box you all very kind welcoming me here and i'm so happy can join this family h22 to all for sharing and your kindnes monkey kiss
    grace juezan wrote:....im so much thankful that i landed here..being a part of a family of keunshin is the most memorable things that happened in my life bcoz opening this site everyday to read news and spazz is become a part of my daily routine...so love the ppol here, the kindness the friendship the sisterhood of one another..eventhough were in different RACES and PLACES but they treat eachother as ONE yo3 yo3 yo3 as i recall the past as a new member here i was so surprised bcoz they even post a banner to welcome here sis nora, skyfab, pypyn, cassie, and brutalizkeunshin they are the first person who am i chatting with i feel like a part of their family eventhoug that was the 2nd day i open this site...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

s2 s2 s2

@pypyn

@grace juezan

thank you sooooo much for what you wrote..... yo3 yo3

we are very lucky to have you here with us....!!

yes, let's hold hands and let's make our HOME a place of love, friendship and fun...!!!!

like our KEUNSHIN COUPLE....FANBOX FUNMILY, LET'S SOLIDIFY...!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2028000140 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2028000140 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2028000140 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 11 2028000140

love ya guys!! thanks!! s2 s1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 1:37 pm