Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+57
Winter
kyin777
Wishheart
chibicheek
ynnejiechan
adenne
minhtrang13986
gerko
peaches
jsukhye
theresaa
DiazYusuf
lionqueen
widari
mayaza90
zhiaisukhye
mafalda
rintje
eDream
aroc61
cassie
honeyshylka
notnecessarytoknowme
Al_Aus
drama-kawaii
kimmy
feliciawst
AngelFox
jgslvspsh
lycille
genie88
ajak
trix1307
daisy
erikaeam
perempuan gerimis
shindy
barbiechan83
sanxi17
grace juezan
skyfab
Anie87
BrutalizkeunshiN
megz
simplemind
yeonin1205
nour 07
jfp2268
rhianne
Pammie
bsjsucchini
pypyn
khulet29
mssweet821
nora
demi_zhu
sukhye.27
61 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers II

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

Post by khulet29 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:02 pm

waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! so much spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    ahahahahha daebak mamu nora.. komawo for this wonderful post:D
    pypyn
    pypyn

Post by pypyn Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:42 pm

Sis@Nora yo3 h22 now i can sleep well and eat well h19
    nora wrote:Annyeong Haseyo!!

Today i've read Suk interview for Cri-J magazine.. and Suk really spoke from his heart... love u Sukkie!! monkey kiss

here are the the interview.

Q. It’s true to say that “You are Beautiful” is especially tailored for you, which showcased your acting skill. How do you review this drama?
    A drama that I was completely satisfied with when I first received the script. And also a drama that is closest to my age thus far. I was the eldest in this drama and as a leader, needed to lead this drama. Fortunately, this drama also achieved success and gained much popularity in Asia. The performers more or less belong to the Hallyu stream. Used to meet often in the past, but now we are all busy and don’t even see one another. [laughs]

Yeah.. right sukkie.. we know the truth.. hehehe..

Q. You all get along well as you’re peers. Doesn’t the audience know that too?
    During the filming process, there practically was no unhappy time. Everything was proceeding happily. We got on well together, and would also do something spontaneously according to our strengths. If I can look back, I want to return to that time.

Sukkie really happy when filmimg the drama.. and we know he got friends like YH, Hongki and especially Shinhye.. monkey kiss

OK.. and from this i got the picture that Suk really love his character as Hwang Taekyung.. like said in one of his interviewed and for your info this interview was take place during filming YMP..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Sukinterview

He became Hwang Tae Kyung!! and who is HTK love?
    none other than
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Shinhyetokyodome

GO MINAM!!

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:06 am

When i see this picture of Sukkie and Shin Hye....I feel giddy so so so much love them seeing them sweet ...this is a behind the scene so they are in their natural way how they care each other....see suk and hye eyes both staring each other with love....haizttttttt how can i sleep when i see them like this....spazzing spazzing.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 500fd9f9d72a6059f4e1aba

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 E1fe9925bc315c606db71ca

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 08f790529822720e9f397bb

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 810a19d8bc3eb135fd7a62f
    credit photo as tagged

credit to baidu bar

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:15 am

mssweet821 wrote:When i see this picture of Sukkie and Shin Hye....I feel giddy so so so much love them seeing them sweet ...this is a behind the scene so they are in their natural way how they care each other....see suk and hye eyes both staring each other with love....haizttttttt how can i sleep when i see them like this....spazzing spazzing.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

credit photo as tagged
    credit to baidu bar

Sis sweet!!!! Waaah!!! I think they are holding hands on the second frame on top!!! Love it.. komawo!!! yo10 weeeeee
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:20 am

Pammie wrote:
    mssweet821 wrote:When i see this picture of Sukkie and Shin Hye....I feel giddy so so so much love them seeing them sweet ...this is a behind the scene so they are in their natural way how they care each other....see suk and hye eyes both staring each other with love....haizttttttt how can i sleep when i see them like this....spazzing spazzing.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

credit photo as tagged
    credit to baidu bar

Sis sweet!!!! Waaah!!! I think they are holding hands on the second frame on top!!! Love it.. komawo!!! yo10 weeeeee

Daebak!!!! yeah pam they are holding hands.. and above pic on the right.. you see how they staring at each other?kyaaaa it's look full of love.. wah!!! weeeeeeeee hope there is more pic after this.. yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 08f790529822720e9f397bb

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 810a19d8bc3eb135fd7a62f
    credit photo as tagged

credit to baidu bar

Daebak tita sweet.. daebak...

WAHHHHHH.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 45

this picture tells the real score between them

when they are together.. that they are really together and they are really sweet

with each other.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 22

..KEUNSHIN is so real..fighting.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 2019573565
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:06 am

I just want to re-post this picture....bwahahahahah

SCRUB look this carefully then inhale but don't exhale ok.....now still believe in photoshop....this is REAL saying they are REAL COUPLE not just an imaginary or illusion of you and your fans....bwahahahaha

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Sukandhyesweetmoment

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Sukandhye2

credit to the uploader of this photo
    Thank you for sharing this photo of them
    Thank you Baidu...

Last edited by mssweet821 on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:22 am

h22 again tita sweet.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 863074042

h22 baidu..
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 10972102
    megz
    megz

Post by megz Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:57 am

Hi all!!!!!!! yo3
    was touched by some of the events that happened the past two days...sukkie left the day before yesterday...to japan for ymp promotion...and he was seen wearing the cartier wedding pair of rings..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 6719711311_4a3ebee97a_b
    The first thing that was strange was sukkie treats this pair VERY SPECIAL...he wears it separately and doesnt mix it with other accesorries...also wears it oly for special occassions like the Seoul ambassador,Hanyang scholarship programme etc.

So wat brought abt this change in him??

The answer was in the tweet by hacci...she said she was sad and crying and also tweeted a sad sad song... yo18 poor girl was missing her lover...she was sad cos she had to return to her room alone as pointed out by sis nora while he flew off to his job miles away... disappointed

It was a sad occasion and even He must have felt bad...he dint want to be separated and so he clung on to the most special RING which connected them... But it would be highly irregular if he went wearing a formal dress to the airport and so went along his usual self..with THE WEDDING RINGS!!! weeeeee

And then lets come to the girl that was left behind...She had to attend a music award yesterday and looked stunning as usual.. flowers monkey kiss

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=94&filename=6308cd16gw1dp7wn2mzjbj
    BUT

Many noted that something was missing...and wat was that?? A SPARKLE IN HER EYES gossip

see this pic of hacci at baeksangs...

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=593&filename=tumblrllvnvh3on21qee2w7

Note her eyes especially...even during this award show sukkie was away in taiwan but THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE...Suk and Hye did not spend time together for days before his departure... agreeing It was the normal stolen times during an Idols life before...BUT this time they spent their days always together lik a real couple..and so it was HARSHER for the separation... yo18

I was so touched by this pic...

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=811&filename=72ab1045gw1dp85d91f4lj
    It looked lik tears were brimming and i could see that makeup cant cover up the bags under her eyes..we know shin hye wasnt that busy yest and she was crying the whole time... I feel sad...and i cant imagine her state when he leaves to the Military...Heartache... yo18 yo18

A small consolation today is Suk donned the look of hwang tae Kyung...Mayb he wanted to send a msg to his GMN that her fav star is not far away and always thinking of her.. yo9 yo9

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 6308cd16gw1dp8zj0mf2mj

And he also tweeted twice today...so i hope my darling princess has cheered up and wont feel sad any more... We miss your oppa too my darling yo12 ...be happy... yo10 yo10
    Pammie
    Pammie

Post by Pammie Sat 21 Jan 2012, 8:27 am

@Meg - your post made me tear... yo24 ra5 I was crying in my heart when Hacci tweeted those sad love songs...

Just saw the ANShow DVD clip.. kyaaa!!!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Suksmilenice
    JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE! NEVER FAILS WHEN HE IS WITH SHIN HYE!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Shinhyeringonneck
    OMO! SHIN HYE WAS WEARING THE RINGS ON HER NECK DURING THE REHEARSALS! ^^

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Sukshinlove1
    LOOK HOW CLOSE THEY ARE.. PRACTICING THE RE-ENACTMENT OF "SARANGHAE" KEKEKEK.. THEY ACTUALLY REPEATED THIS THREE TIMES SINCE SUKKIE WASN'T SATISFIED... AND PRETENDS THAT HE DOESN'T GET IT.. HAHA! t3

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Anim_c2819347-b41c-be44-75be-625226cef7c6
    OOPS.. FORGOT TO REMOVE THE HAND! Kekekeke! t3
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:01 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

daebak! yo11

and i am so touched about what's

happening to my beloved couple made in heaven!

yo18

nora
    nora

Post by nora Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:42 pm

Daebak!!! girls!! yeah.. i'm still spazzing about the photo.. kyaaaa!! cheering

Just wanna share this pis from Baidu.. they wore same cap.. another thing is

they really look alike.. are they twins? hahahha

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 37d3d539b6003af3121dddd

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:03 pm

megz wrote:Hi all!!!!!!! yo3
    was touched by some of the events that happened the past two days...sukkie left the day before yesterday...to japan for ymp promotion...and he was seen wearing the cartier wedding pair of rings..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 6719711311_4a3ebee97a_b
    The first thing that was strange was sukkie treats this pair VERY SPECIAL...he wears it separately and doesnt mix it with other accesorries...also wears it oly for special occassions like the Seoul ambassador,Hanyang scholarship programme etc.

So wat brought abt this change in him??

The answer was in the tweet by hacci...she said she was sad and crying and also tweeted a sad sad song... yo18 poor girl was missing her lover...she was sad cos she had to return to her room alone as pointed out by sis nora while he flew off to his job miles away... disappointed

It was a sad occasion and even He must have felt bad...he dint want to be separated and so he clung on to the most special RING which connected them... But it would be highly irregular if he went wearing a formal dress to the airport and so went along his usual self..with THE WEDDING RINGS!!! weeeeee

And then lets come to the girl that was left behind...She had to attend a music award yesterday and looked stunning as usual.. flowers monkey kiss

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=94&filename=6308cd16gw1dp7wn2mzjbj
    BUT

Many noted that something was missing...and wat was that?? A SPARKLE IN HER EYES gossip

see this pic of hacci at baeksangs...

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=593&filename=tumblrllvnvh3on21qee2w7

Note her eyes especially...even during this award show sukkie was away in taiwan but THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE...Suk and Hye did not spend time together for days before his departure... agreeing It was the normal stolen times during an Idols life before...BUT this time they spent their days always together lik a real couple..and so it was HARSHER for the separation... yo18

I was so touched by this pic...

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=811&filename=72ab1045gw1dp85d91f4lj
    It looked lik tears were brimming and i could see that makeup cant cover up the bags under her eyes..we know shin hye wasnt that busy yest and she was crying the whole time... I feel sad...and i cant imagine her state when he leaves to the Military...Heartache... yo18 yo18

A small consolation today is Suk donned the look of hwang tae Kyung...Mayb he wanted to send a msg to his GMN that her fav star is not far away and always thinking of her.. yo9 yo9

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 6308cd16gw1dp8zj0mf2mj

And he also tweeted twice today...so i hope my darling princess has cheered up and wont feel sad any more... We miss your oppa too my darling yo12 ...be happy... yo10 yo10

Daebak sis megz..princess was really sad when prince left Korea for his activities

in Japan..but isn't a it a normal reaction of a wifey missing her hubby..kekeke..

ahhh..they're just like newly weds.. yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

And just look at prince J's shirt..he wore a leopard print shirt with a woman's

lip..the leopard printshirt signifies their trademark while the woman's lip

symbolizes shin hye's lips..as if he's saying.."I MISS YOUR KISS." monkey kiss
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sat 21 Jan 2012, 4:27 pm

My favorite scene.. kyaaaaaa.. they so sweet.. and obviously they in love yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Taiwanfm

h17 s2

credit:uploader
    pypyn
    pypyn

Post by pypyn Sun 22 Jan 2012, 12:09 am

yo1 Aish... I can't imagenation anymore this couple is so sweet s1 when they together always take care each other and make me envy ,i never see before couple like them taekyung minam Aish , . . KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 10972102 KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 349599370
    nora wrote:

My favorite scene.. kyaaaaaa.. they so sweet.. and obviously they in love yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Taiwanfm

h17 s2

credit:uploader
    simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Sun 22 Jan 2012, 12:42 pm

good day keunshin solidifiers!

yo10

shin hye tweets this yesterday..
    English Trans: @ssinz It's great that (the awards ceremony venue) is so near home keukeu~Only took 5 min to go home~ Today my waiting room was~ MY ROOM!!! Ohaha~ Bongji ah~Nori ah~ Your unni went to an awards ceremony today~~~{}#%~*[={+}~_|£<¥>+]*}*#+]+

shin hye ah, is it the ceremony venue? or it is from someone's place that 5 mins. to take to reach your's. and now that someone was miles away from you that's why you cried a lot yesterday because you miss that someone.

yo12

:bringloveheart

cr. to sis beautiful khulynne for the tweet translation *-*
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:51 pm

Another similarity from suk and hye..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Desktop31x

So cuteeeeeeeeee!!! yo10 yo10 yo10

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 12:27 pm

so cute mamu nnn.. aahahaha
    they look like twins.. weeeehhh! yo10
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Mon 23 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm

Hi all.. keunshin shippers!! Gong Xi Fa Cai.. May this Dragon year bring us a lot of happiness and prosperity.. also love endless from family, friends and you loved one. yo3

ok.. done with my wishes.. hahaha..

some of the eels sad coz their think suk and hye are broke up.. we can't blame them because they not come to the right source like our site hahaha.. and they will know.. and i'm glad our dear sis @meg have a great job by explaining to them about what really happened.. thanks meg yo3 monkey kiss

When we have a doubt about what happen to our couple.. we got another sweet present by the up loader.. hahaha.. it's a FM ANSHOW Taiwan... and it make us spazzzzing about it and the doubt disappear.. because we can see.. how sweet suk with shinhye.. how they look at each other.. they so in love.. and i will show you.. their eyes when look at each other still the same.. and the sweet touch by suk to our shinhye still the same.. and i believe their HEART also STILL same.. i think after all their being through.. the pain.. the fear.. jealousy.. and sweet memory between them.. it's not something they can easily forget and give up.. in fact their love grow and grow stronger every year..every minutes and everyday.. cheering

Their smile and laugh not change a bit.. but i think NOW more louder and more sweet now!!

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Smilelh

Shinhye eyes when she look at Suk still same and this time more sparkling!!
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Shinhyelookatsuk

Sweet hug by Suk on her shoulder.. and this year it's more close..
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Hugf

Suk eyes when he look at Shinhye.. still same over the years..
    KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Suklookatshinhye

All of this only happen when they are together.. just like HTK said in YAB.. ".. this star is only shine in front of you.." aww.. so sweet.. and this really true..

another photo i want to share is Suk caught in action at the airport.. and this is when he's going to Taiwan to meet shinhye for FM ANSHOW.. and for your info at that time Suk currently filming MMM..

KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 Wmku

see how happy he is.. yo10

KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIED!!!!! yo9

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 5:00 pm

i love them so much....i'm forever keunshin fan!
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm

weeeehhh! mamu nora.. thanks for that wonderful spazzing post of yours..
    ahihihii.. daebak! yo10 i already watch that anshow bts vids..
    and like what mamu nora said it has a lot of spazzing moments b/w suk and hye.. and it's not photoshop or a lie just what the other DAB Camp claim.. it's REAL! KEUNSHIN are sooooooo REAL!!!!!!!!! REAL!!! REAL!!! KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 349599370
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Mon 23 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAK PAK PAK!
    Anie87
    Anie87
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by Anie87 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Seriously..I hate the break up rumours yo13

But this forum kept me believing of KeunShin..I am just happy with that yo4

Bear in mind,in this entertainment industry those kind of stories are very lame!!!

Just look at Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie..almost every month we're going to hear about their breakup story,but they're still going strong.Their breakup rumours patently untrue..both are stiil together...

Hope for the best for KeunShin....Spread Love yo10

nour 07
    nour 07

Post by nour 07 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

that's was super eal thank you so much oneeeeeeeeeeeeee
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:03 am

nice one sis nora.. s2

I love the last pic you posted..with Sukkie calling his chagiya..

and saying hey chagiya im coming..I miss you.. KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 349599370 and KeunShin Solidifiers II - Page 2 10972102

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:08 pm