100 facts of CNBLUE
BURNING Facts (Lee Jonghyun):
1. Lee Jonghyun likes girls who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.
2. His favorite meal is the Yoshinoya’s A-set.
3. He felt so lucky debuting with CNBLUE because he got to meet Kim Bum Soo, his idol.
4. Jonghyun has a lot of Adidas training wear.
5. Among many songs that Jonghyun composed, he is most satisfied with “Lie”.
6. Jonghyun envies Minhyuk, because he has a sexy body.
7. When Jonghyun was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn’t a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’.
8. Jonghyun wants to perform in a rock festival like Summer Sonic (Japanese Rock Fest), with many other artists.
9. He is CNBLUE’s second leader and Yonghwa thinks he helps to firmly pull the team together. He is very reliable.
10. Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.
11. Jonghyun said if he isn’t in CNBLUE, he wants to be an athlete.
12. All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.
13. Jonghyun was athlete of Taekwondo and Judo. He got Black belt for both.
14. Jonghyun is a second child and has an elder sister.
15. Jonghyun wanted to learn drums.
16. Jonghyun doesn’t like spaghetti.
17. Jonghyun’s first kiss was when he was 2nd year of middle school, at the stair of institute.
18. On his 20th birthday, Jonghyun got a DVD of Son Ye Jin’s (his ideal woman) movies from fans. He also got some under wear from fans on his birthday.
19. Jonghyun even has the same guitar as Carlos Santana. It’s a PRS guitar.
20. He’s the most trusted among the members and he takes care of everybody.
21. He thinks he looks more handsome after taking a bath.
22. Jonghyun talks about love: “When you fall, you fall and your head hurts so you get dizzy.”
23. Jonghyun shakes his legs before going to the stage because he is often nervous.
24. Jonghyun said he felt comfortable as he got a role as a guitarist and vocalist in Acoustic, pretty much his everyday life.
25. He still can’t avoid the Busan accent especially when he gets excited about something.
LOVELY Facts (Kang Minhyuk):
1. Kang Minhyuk has a specialty in flute. Next to drums, it’s the instrument he can play very well.
2. He naturally likes older women because he also has an older sister that treats him well.
3. Next to Jonghyun, Minhyuk excels in sports. He likes Baseball, Soccer and Basketball.
4. His middle school nickname was Kang Goon (Kang – his last name; Goon – a Korean term for a young lad).
5. He loves playing games on his PSP.
6. He met Jungshin for the 1st time at the Ilsan English School.
7. For Minhyuk, music and food are the same in his life, a day without music would leave you very uneasy.
8. The girl group that he wants to be close with is Wonder Girls.
9. Minhyuk also wants to host with Kim Heechul of Super Junior.
10. He admits in reacting very slow so if he was a girl he would choose Jungshin because he is funny and lively most of the time.
11. Through the drama, “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter”, Minhyuk and Super Junior’s Donghae grew a closer brother-like relationship.
12. When it comes to girls, Minhyuk does not care about looks and likes someone he feels comfortable with.
13. Minhyuk’s dad is his drum teacher.
14. Minhyuk is the type who’s stable and quiet. But when he’s feeling good he can be quite playful.
15. Minhyuk hopes to become a drummer like the Dream Theatre’s Mike Portnoy.
16. Minhyuk likes anime such as Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.
17. Minhyuk and FT Island’s Minhwan became close after meeting 3 times. They became close so quickly because they share the same interests.
18. Minhyuk makes an effort to practice playing drums more recently since his drama is over. He bought new small cymbals for their new album.
19. Minhyuk’s recent favorite songs are by Owl City. He said “They sound very refreshing and their style is very unique, sometimes dreamy, and sometimes sunshine-bright. So I like their songs a lot.”
20. Minhyuk is a big fan of Kim Tae Hee (IRIS, Love Story in Harvard) and he really love to meet her in person.
21. Minhyuk revealed in order to get familiar with the camera; he did a lot of practice in private.
22. He had fallen for “very spicy jjigae” which he didn’t liked eating before.
23. He is voted as The Coolest Member of CNBLUE.
24. Minhyuk likes wearing sweats /training suits and also the neat and tidy, smart type of clothes.
25. His skin is very smooth like a baby and other CNBLUE members are admitting in following his skin care practices.
UNTOUCHABLE Facts (JungShin):
1. Jungshin and Minhyuk are roommates. They share the biggest room.
2. Even though he’s in charge of bass now, he also wants to compose. He once said, “I’ll arrange music in the future. Hope I can make a very cool song.”
3. When there are conflicts within CNBLUE, Jungshin’s one charm action erases all conflicts in an instant.
4. Besides Yonghwa, Jungshin often listens to hip hop as well.
5. Jungshin along with other CNBLUE members studied Japanese diligently. But actually when they went to Japan, he confessed he couldn’t use what he had learned before, so he thought that the teacher lied to them.
6. Celebrity Hwi Jae commented that Jung Shin looks like his first love.
7. Jungshin hated grapes when he was a child.
8. Jungshin’s parents really want him to become an athlete starting when he’s just 5 years old. They never thought he’ll become an artist.
9. Jonghyun reveals that Jung Shin tries nonsense items. He orders through the internet then returns them.
10. Jungshin’s first love was in his 2nd year of high school.
11. He shamelessly admitted, “After I changed my hair, I seem a little bit pretty on camera.”
12. After Jungshin appeared on WGM (We Got Married; Sweet Potato Couple), he hit # 1 at searching sites and was even nicknamed “Goddess”.
13. Back in Japan, the water didn’t suit Jungshin’s skin. He always looks at the mirror asking “How do you look that ugly?”
14. Jungshin used to wear braces. And he thanks it for his current sharp chin.
15. When they were in Japan, they talked in the balcony until dawn and Jonghyun couldn’t sleep because Jungshin kept talking.
16. Jungshin and Yonghwa like star patterns a lot.
17. Jungshin prefers older women because he’s afraid that a younger woman wouldn’t be able to take the lead role in the relationship.
18. Jungshin likes Yuko Takeuchi (Japanese actress). He said she’s just like his ideal type.
19. Jungshin is known for his randomness. Once he replied to a fan saying he shaved his hair and he’s wearing a wig now.
20. Jungshin’s recent favorite song is Maroon 5’s “Misery”.
21. He wants to become close with Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun because she’s his schoolmate.
22. When asked what uniform you want to try to wear, Jungshin answered “Chef uniform”.
23. Jungshin doesn’t like a girl who likes nagging and is someone loud and talkative.
24. If he had a chance, I want to act as a cold guy in a drama.
25. Jungshin believes that sleeping is the best way to relieve any of his bad conditions.
EMOTIONAL Facts (Jung Yong Hwa):
1. When Yonghwa was a student, he was good at English and Physical education but he was poor at Math. But he was in top 10 in his class.
2. He loves eating meat a lot.
3. Yonghwa hates goldfish, bee and cockroach. He can’t stand looking at it because he’ll get goose bumps.
4. Among CNBLUE members, Yonghwa is the person who’s never afraid of ghost things.
5. Yonghwa wants to study music in Sweden, England and United States.
6. Yonghwa likes a girl who understands his line of work, looks good wearing pants, cooks and does not tell lies.
7. Yonghwa usually composes song at midnight after all his schedules end.
8. Yonghwa loves Haeundae (in Busan). When he was young, he used to swim in the sea during summer.
9. YongHwa likes girls who have cool fashion sense. Because he likes clothes, he hopes the girl is interested in fashion too.
10. He likes Japanese fashion such as Junya Watanabe, COMME des GARÇONS. He would like to shop in “TOPSHOP“.
11. Yonghwa’s favorite artist is Bon Jovi. He listened to their songs since he was 5th grade at elementary school. He also admired Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin and Yoon Do Hyun Band (In Korea), Kimura Takuya (in Japan) and Jason Mraz, Pharrel, Kanye West (Various foreign artists).
12. “A song for a fool” from You’re Beautiful, was finished an hour before Yonghwa filmed the scene as Shinwoo who sang this song.
13. Yonghwa: “When I was a child, I had a dream of being a president, doctor or others. As I grow older, my dream became a singer.”
14. After 30 years old, he would study producing in US and go for Billboard Top 10 for 6 years, military service for 2 years, and then go to US for studying.
15. Yonghwa’s childhood nickname is “Yong-yong”
16. The best thing he heard lately was “Live tickets sold out.”
17. He likes to drink a cup of coffee when he wakes up and listen to music or composing before going to bed.
18. Yonghwa’s strategy on how to confess his feelings: “I’ll make an appointment to meet her through email and phone, then after I confess to her personally I’ll give her a letter.”
19. Yonghwa listens to their song “One Time” when he feels down.
20. When Yonghwa and Minhyuk were studying in Japan, they got a call to audition for the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’. They both auditioned for the same role. Yonghwa did his lines first then he was casted immediately. Minhyuk even couldn’t do his lines. So it’s nothing to be called a competition. Yonghwa’s auditioned script was “Come sit here and drink this warm tea” [said to Mi Nam]. He even sang “Now or Never” from their Japan album, while playing the guitar.
21. Yonghwa’s perfumes are Marc Jacobs and Dsquared2.
22. He confessed that he visits fan sites. He logs in using his friend’s ID and look around whenever he has time.
23. Yonghwa misses the Busan-style Jajangmyeon with raw egg.
24. His name Jung Yong means “harmonious face”.
25. What is CNBlue to Jung Yonghwa? : Family ; What music means to Jung Yonghwa? : “Music is my friend”.
I knew this guy (Yong Hwa) is very SMART (top 10 in his class!!)....actually I think all 4 CNBLUE Guys are MUSICAL GENIUSES in their own right....GREAT COMBINATION...GREAT TEAM EFFORT...that's why I call it... #CNBLUEFORCE....!! I LOVE CNBLUE.....!!!
Credits: enji and lanie@boiceph
From: Universal Records Philippines