Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Dooley Couple - Page 16 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Dooley Couple - Page 16 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+26
drama-kawaii
imacesca
notnecessarytoknowme
kei
RoselleXD
widari
simplemind
frojojack
chinheyong
minstar
grace juezan
nora
pypyn
trix1307
jadeyblue
khulet29
mssweet821
bsjsucchini
cassie
jgslvspsh
lycille
xxinz
marrsq
feliciawst
demi_zhu
sonbaesen
30 posters

Dooley Couple

widari

Dooley Couple - Page 16 Empty Re: Dooley Couple

Post by widari Wed 30 May 2012, 10:18 pm

Mom Demi...... Umma Maz.... yo3 yo3
    I'm so spazzing now. Just read back from page 35. and omooooo.. I just become love Yong Hwa so much yo9
    the most important thing in my mind is that he's READY to admit his feeling or perhaps he have do it in PAeksang night yo7 yo7
    He's sooooooooooooooo GENTLE. aih, I'm melting cheering
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 31 May 2012, 1:31 am

YONG HWA is No. 1

Wow...You have definitely come a loooooong way, Yong....!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve that spot.....

FATE has been generous to you...for you are not selfish .......

Dooley Couple - Page 16 294939_301595813264816_100002432002548_689078_1068172735_n

HAIL TO THE NEW SUPERSTAR...... t4 t4 t4 t4

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 31 May 2012, 1:51 am

widari wrote:Mom Demi...... Umma Maz.... yo3 yo3
    I'm so spazzing now. Just read back from page 35. and omooooo.. I just become love Yong Hwa so much yo9
    the most important thing in my mind is that he's READY to admit his feeling or perhaps he have do it in PAeksang night yo7 yo7
    He's sooooooooooooooo GENTLE. aih, I'm melting cheering

Hi Widari!!! Welcome here my friend.....

A message from Demi and Maz: thank you so much for your belief and support in us ..... yo3

Yup, Yong Hwa is truly a SWEET and GENTLE GUY......A MAN who knows how to TREAT A WOMAN...!! tha's why I LOVE HIM SO MUCH...!!! s2

Dooley Couple - Page 16 319831_3964434390906_1281770343_3789687_1737031097_n

"To each his OWN CORNER...." ~ demi zhu

Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 31 May 2012, 6:17 pm

These 2 gifs are BTS from HS where Shin Hye teased Yong Hwa for failing to pedal off his bike......

Dooley Couple - Page 16 Tumblr_m0xhav8STs1rrvgozo1_r1_250

Dooley Couple - Page 16 Tumblr_m0xhav8STs1rrvgozo2_r1_250

ahhh...errr....ShinHye, I don't think you can tease him like that anymore....please check out Yong's muscled body.......I think he can now sweep you up and CARRY YOU PLUS the BIKE without a sweat.... thinking yoyo

Dooley Couple - Page 16 Img32

So Yong.....you took Shinhye's joke seriously that's why you buffed up???!!
    yo10 yo10 yo10 weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

YONGSHIN FEELING IS MUTUAL.... :butterfly hear

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 31 May 2012, 8:01 pm

ShinHye's Dad and Yong Hwa.....

Dooley Couple - Page 16 579710_385442664826885_2025122102_n

hmmm.....i don't know but I think these 2 men kinda look a bit similar..... thinking yoyo

I remember I came across this write up and lemme just share it with you...

Like Father, Like Husband? Why You Might Marry Your Dad

Were you shocked when you realized your significant other was the one for you? You shouldn't be --
    we marry people like one of our parents in looks, personality and professional successes quite often, say experts.

"When you grow up familiar with a certain type of person, you're attracted to that same type of person because it feels comfortable, whether you like it or not," says psychotherapist Elayne Savage of Berkeley, Calif., author of "Breathing Room: Creating Space to Be a Couple." "That's what people mean when they meet a potential partner and say, 'It feels like I've known him my whole life.'"

ehem...... thinking yoyo

credit to: deayy for the pics......

widari

Post by widari Thu 31 May 2012, 8:37 pm

ah, Mom Demi. I also have a message for you and Mom Maz :
    "I FINDING THAT YONG HWA MORE DAY BECOME MORE HANDSOME" yo11 yo10

At first I thought it was a one sided lovem but when I think it deeperm I just thought like this "let's say it was one-sided love first, but who will not melting if loving by a man like Yong Hwa" yo24 Ah, even SHin Hye will be melting. And from YAB's BTS, I just think that Yong Hwa really cares to Shin Hye. Yah, Mom Maz true. Always there is a space for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye become a couple as long as Geun Suk don't admit his relationship with Shin Hye agreeing

PS : Maz, is it okay if I call you Mom? I know you dunno me since I'm no one here,but I know that you're a nice Mom *it's from Mom Demi. She said you're busy lately with ur two kids* gossip

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 31 May 2012, 9:43 pm

Wow..the spazz in this thread is also awesome..

As the legendary M.D rose again..

I salute both of you for your admirable observations and keen intelligence on your posts..

Well..aside from being a fan of Shin Hye..I am also a fan of YEH and at first I am all

eyes on her for Ju Ji Hoon the royal prince..but what/who she really like is KJK..

after then I am able to realize that as a loyal fan I should be happy for her..

if she's happy with KJK I am happy for her too..and as for Shin Hye if she would

be much happier with YongHwa then I'm happy for her too.. I would always wish her

happiness and I would always love her..

This is for all YongShin lovers:

credit to the uploader
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 31 May 2012, 9:54 pm

YongHwa's not just a singer, rapper, guitarist he's also a good MC and he has a

special talent of imitating other celebrities..

Take a look at this vid:

credit to the uploader
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 31 May 2012, 9:57 pm

To ALL FanBox YONGSHIN Shippers

DO NOT COPY our POSTS and PASTE them at other site WITHOUT CREDITING US and PSHFanBox....

I saw my 2 posts at PSHIC where SUSIANTI and ROSITA copy pasted VERBATIM my posts......

I already wrote to Sister Elana about it and I hope that nothing like that will happen again......

Thank you DOOLIERS....I LOVE YA Guys but don't abuse me ok?

Ok....I am posting this...and credit to Sis Grace J for the pics......

Dooley Couple - Page 16 A78914fd

DEFINITELY a YS LOOK-ALIKE...... thinking yoyo

YONGHSIN Feeling is Mutual...!!! :butterfly hear

credit to the pics uploader......

Last edited by demi_zhu on Thu 31 May 2012, 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 31 May 2012, 10:19 pm

Shin Woo~Mi Nam in YAB BTS:

*so cute hehe*

credit to the uploader
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Thu 31 May 2012, 11:58 pm

bsjsucchini wrote:YongHwa's not just a singer, rapper, guitarist he's also a good MC and he has a

special talent of imitating other celebrities..

Take a look at this vid:

credit to the uploader

this Vid is HILARIOUS... you guys have to watch it ....!!! Dooley Couple - Page 16 1623596620

thanks bsjsucchini for posting this......!!! yo3

============

This is a BTS vid of HS......watch Yong Hwa's GUITAR SKILLS in ACTION...!!! Whew, Yong.....you always are at your best especially if Shin Hye is around.... hahahahahahahaahaha..... thinking yoyo weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641

credit to ployzsuai for the video

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:02 am

Her BEAR ON His BED....WTH....?????

I was checking out vids of YS just now and I found this .......

Please note between 0:09-0:12..... on YONG HWA's BED is the HEARTSTRING BEAR.....also note that this vid was taken just recently ......

He could have put it in the entertainment room, or in the kitchen, or in the garage or in the laundry area....but why is it in HIS ROOM???.....simply because the HS BEAR means a lot to him....c'mon do you put something that's not important on your bed ???? minam weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

*whistling....* thinking yoyo

YS Feeling is Mutual....!!! :butterfly hear

To Each His Own CORNER ~ Demi Zhu

Last edited by demi_zhu on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 4:33 am; edited 3 times in total
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:25 am

bsjsucchini wrote:Wow..the spazz in this thread is also awesome..

As the legendary M.D rose again..

I salute both of you for your admirable observations and keen intelligence on your posts..

Well..aside from being a fan of Shin Hye..I am also a fan of YEH and at first I am all

eyes on her for Ju Ji Hoon the royal prince..but what/who she really like is KJK..

after then I am able to realize that as a loyal fan I should be happy for her..

if she's happy with KJK I am happy for her too..and as for Shin Hye if she would

be much happier with YongHwa then I'm happy for her too.. I would always wish her

happiness and I would always love her..

This is for all YongShin lovers:

credit to the uploader

THANKS FOR THIS POST BSJSUCCHINI.....!!

let's ride to DOOLEYLAND..... Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641
    marrsq
    marrsq
    DAG Killer

Post by marrsq Fri 01 Jun 2012, 3:52 am

@bsjsucchini

didn't know you were a fan of YEH & KJK...there's just a few of us left after the incident back in 2010...but things are looking up for my fav couple...2012 is their year...!!!!!!!

@widari

Of course you may call me MOM..I am a MOM..a HOT MOM...hahahaha

@DEMI

Did you just fly back from the other side after sending curses and hexes?..hahahahaaaaaaa

WOW! great find there...I heard about this documentary. CN BLUE brought the cameras into their home, I believe its like maybe 2 months ago when they announce it.

Just a thought, could it be that the bear was a 'gift' ?.. ;)

The bear on his bed...A place of significance... does that mean the bear is very important to him, more than his other gifts from other people...? ;)

Those who have lived in dorms or housemates before will understand this rule explicitly...

ANYTHING IN THE ROOM OR ON THE BED IS OFF LIMITS TO EVERYONE ELSE...HANDS OFF!!!

anything else that is left in a public space i.e. living room, you can use it as you deem fit...its not of any importance to the owner...

should I just go back to my own small corner now? did I spazz responsibly enough? g3

let's ride to DOOLEYLAND... : Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Fri 01 Jun 2012, 2:09 pm

Hi Maz!!

Nope I went to the other side and brought a PEACE PIPE.........but i hope ROSITA and SUSIANTI of PSHIFC will stop copy pasting my posts or that Peace Pipe will turn into my WITCH's Wand and bring in the FIRE DRAGON...!! hahahahahahahaaha...

Ok...so let's talk about the BEAR on YONG's BED.....I agree with you Maz, anything on one's bed is a NO-NO, DON'T TOUCH thing.....so that HS Bear (and I'm calling it YONGI Bear... LOL) in YONGWHA's bed is something that ONLY HE CAN TOUCH or HUG or KISS or do anything he wants with it... LOL

It doesn't matter whether Yongi was given as a GIFT, as a SOUVENIR or as a token of LOVE, what's most important is the fact that YONGI Bear is there to constantly remind Yong Hwa of HS and of Gyu Won and that special person he has always kept in his heart all these years......that's why it earned a SPECIAL Place in Yong's abode ....his BED....!!

I believe Shin Hye has the Pink Version of YONGI Bear (same size as Yong's)...... weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

Dooley Couple - Page 16 Heartstrings-teddy12-630x8401

YS Feeling is Mutual....... thinking yoyo

P.S. Maz, you are one of the most responsible spazzers I know....unless they have spazzed with you longer than I have (that's almost 2 years now), then it is only I, Demi Zhu, who can say otherwise!.... So I suggest the NEGAs (YS Negatives) stay in their corners so they don't get in the crossfire, and let us be.........

let's ride my friend.... Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641
    frojojack
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by frojojack Fri 01 Jun 2012, 11:09 pm

Dear sis maz and demi,

i am very shocked because i'm not expected that my post will make you feel uneasy. no no no i do not point my post to anyone. i have highly respect to you ( sis maz and Demi) yo3 because of you two i keep coming to this thread and LOVE to read all your thoughts on dooley couple and spazzing momment. i never thought this could happen. i just so excited because of the dooley news that's why i came out from my corner.

english is not my first language so i might hard to express my thought on this matter.
    With this i sincerely want to express my deepest regret and apology. peace

i hope mode wont delete my post.

actually i saw shin hye's picture with yongi bear with pink ears. and the best part is the picture was taken at her home. from my opinion i think heartstrings is a major turn point for YH and SH because they are man and woman rite now not a teenagers when they filiming YAB. And eventhough SH said that they keep calling occasionally during the Baeksang award, i don't believe them because SH said that YH like another guy who love to use kakaotalk so they always contact each other.

to sis Maz and Demi keep the spazzing coming coz you do not know how it make me happy to read your post.

p/s i top the post but no pictures to share coz i do not know how to insert picture. maybe another time....i will...
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 02 Jun 2012, 12:09 am

Hi frojojack!

Maybe we just started out on the wrong foot......

Thanks for your post and we look forward to seeing you share w/ us your povs as well...... yo3

We're glad to have you on board our YS ship, Frojojack....

Maz & Demi

ok mates....let's ride..... Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641 Dooley Couple - Page 16 3843164641

bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sat 02 Jun 2012, 12:40 am

@sis mazz: yes sis I love YEH and KJK because I've seen how he pursued her despite

the rumors..and KJK is a singer..I think I got mesmerized by his voice..

@umma: let's ride umma..kekeke.. woohoo..

omo the bear is so cute..it must be so memorable for YongHwa to treasure it till now..

and it is even in his room..kekeke..btw, in one of CNBlue's performance they kiddingly

and giddily mentioned him as "LEE SHIN." Seems the boice noticed it too.. agreeing agreeing
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sat 02 Jun 2012, 10:58 pm

Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE wants to focus on his music career

Dooley Couple - Page 16 11195633d081592a4256daf7259ea2f2
    Jung Yonghwa, the front man for the band CNBLUE, has been increasing his popularity recently. With the successful wrap up of their promotions for "Ear Fun," and the upcoming Japanese release of his last series "You've Fallen For Me (Heartstrings)," it seems like Jung Yonghwa could easily have his pick of dramas to act in while he fills his time between promotions.

However, this is the last thing that Yonghwa wants to do. Despite the fact that the other three members of the band are all taking in part in the acting industry (drummer Kang Minhyuk is appearing in "My Husband's Got a Family," guitarist Lee Jonghyun is in "A Gentleman's Dignity," and bassist Lee Jungshin is currently taking acting lessons), Yonghwa wants to take some time to focus on his musical career, at least until the end of the year.

A representative from Yonghwa's label (FNC Entertainment) stated, "Jung Yonghwa wants to make a name for himself as a musician more than as an actor. As well as taking part in the band's new album, CNBLUE will be busy touring abroad this year."

Outside of working on his music, Yonghwa has also tried his hand at producing music. Which helped to launch the career of Korean-Japanese singer Juniel in Korea.

Go For It YONG HWA......FIGHTING..!! cheering cheering

Source: Korea JoongAng Daily/Koreaboo

widari

Post by widari Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:04 pm

Mom Maz : Ah, I see. a super-duper HOT mama yo7 ra6

ah yah, Mom Demi and Mom Maz, I have save a picture for more than one year. and actually I thought Yong Hwa has "something" to Shin Hye when I first saw this picture. It's have been a long time ago.The way he looked to Shin Hye really meant. yo10

cr : uploader
    widari

Post by widari Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:05 pm

ah, Mom, the picture didn't appear yo13 how to insert it? confuse yoyo
    demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 03 Jun 2012, 2:06 pm

Hi Dooliers....!!!

If you can't post the pics, just please put it's link or URL and we will edit for you...

If you have a pics of ShinHye with Choc a Bear (YONGI Bear), please share here...thanks a lot !! s2

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 03 Jun 2012, 2:31 pm

YONGSHIN QUOTE for the day:

A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself. Real love is letting a person be who they really are.

shinwoo :butterfly hear minam

demi_zhu
    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu Sun 03 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

Yong Hwa wrote the lyrics of this song in 30 minutes at the set of HS....guess who was around while he was writing it ...... 30 minutes? wow he must be so inspired!! hahahahahahaah... :)

He also made another song ..... COMFORT Song ... which he sang over the campus radio to comfort gyu won....listen to it and you will see Shinwoo in the song...

I LOVE THIS VID -- CNBlue in Bangkok!! Jungshin singing HS OST "You've Fallen For me"... hahahahaha.....this song is really one of the HITS in CNBlue concerts....the audience just gets crazy whenever they sing You'Ve Fallen For Me...just goes to show how WELL-LOVED the YongSHin Love Team is.....when YH asked the audience if they know HearString, the crowd just went screaming....!! :)

frojojack
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by frojojack Sun 03 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

Dooley Couple - Page 16 6bbc6bfcgw1ds7q952i5rj

Credit Citaphils @ Thedooleycouple

For you sis demi

For the miss you song, yh was waiting for president han at that time. President han was at the washroom and when he came out, yh showed that song to mr han. He automatically agreed and proceed to compose the song.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm