Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+2
cassie
mssweet821
6 posters

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 Empty Re: Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box

Post by mssweet821 Thu 27 Dec 2012, 5:39 pm

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye’s Knees Hurt Before It Rains
    via @enewsWorld

We’ve heard our grandparents talk about how their bodies ache when it’s about to rain, but we never expected Park Shin Hye to be able to predict the forecast like this as well.

On December 25, Park Shin Hye appeared in the second part of the Christmas special for SBS’ Strong Heart, where she shared the aftermath of her car accident.

In 2011, when she was filming for MBC’s Heartstrings, Park Shin Hye was involved in a serious car accident, where her car was badly damaged.

“During the accident, I got a cut inside my ear. I went to the emergency room, but only resident doctors were there. The doctor asked if I wanted to wait for a plastic surgeon to look at it, but I was worried it would get worse, so I asked the resident to go ahead and sew it up,” shared Park Shin Hye.

“When we went to a plastic surgery clinic the next day, the doctor asked who gave the stiches because the cut was really tightly sewn up. It turned out to be a 1 cm cut, but the resident gave me 12 stitches for it."

Park Shin Hye showed gratitude for the resident for paying extra attetion to her and allowing her cut to heal without a scar.

She also shared that her knees were hurt in the accident.

“I was sitting cross-legged in the car while sleeping because I was uncomfortable, so when the accident happened, my knee received all the impact. So these days, when it’s about to rain, my knees start to hurt.

Although she explained the situation in a bright tone with smiles, netizens couldn’t help but to feel a bit of sympathy for the actress.

They commented, “I didn’t know her car accident was that serious,” “At least she didn’t hurt her face,” and “It’s a good thing it wasn’t worse.”

Credits: CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong/enewsWorld
    Photo Credit: SBS

Link: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=24896

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 94588982

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 41058294

credit: PSH Fan Box 공원 신 혜국제팬상자

Last edited by mssweet821 on Fri 28 Dec 2012, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 27 Dec 2012, 5:42 pm

[ARTICLE] Park Shin Hye discussed her experience with car accident http://shinhyesg.blogspot.sg/2012/12/park-shin-hye-discussed-her-experience.html

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 548075_430390617034350_1815212243_n

credit: PSH Singapore
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Thu 27 Dec 2012, 5:47 pm

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 8:39 am

Park Shin Hye Earns Her Title As The “Aegyo Queen”

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 Park-Shin-Hye1

On December 18, Park Shin Hye made a guest appearance on SBS‘s “Strong Heart,” where she showed her various charismatic expressions and gestures.

She began by saying, “I’m the type of person who has lots of aegyo, and recently I’ve been getting from people that my voice is full of aegyo too. The truth is, my mother is also full of aegyo, so I think I got it from her.”

Park Shin Hye claimed her title as the “Aegyo Queen” by then demonstrating what her charming aegyo go-to moves were. She performed the ever popular train of cute moves that count from 1 to 6 with adorable gestures paired with each. Then Mir was asked to follow suit. The studio admired the aegyo that the pair showed.

Park Shin Hye also made headlines with professing her love for exercising on the show.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 121218_ParkShinHye

Park Shin Hye also made headlines with professing her love for exercising on the show.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/19/park-shin-hye-earns-her-title-as-the-aegyo-queen/

source: Soompi
    credit:`~xannz~`
    credit: YongShin Defender

Last edited by mssweet821 on Fri 28 Dec 2012, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 8:46 am

Park Shin Hye Heats Up The Dance Floor on “Strong Heart”

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 Park-shin-hye

On December 25, actress Park Shin Hye lighted up the dance floor on the SBS show “Strong Heart.” Park Shin Hye made a great imitation of Ga In’s table dance from the singer’s recent hit track “Bloom,” and comedian Park Gyung Lim danced to the song as well as requested by fellow entertainer Boom.

As Park Shin Hye was the first one to go up on stage, she could have been shy to perform, but there was no hint of embarrassment as the actress fired up the stage with her sexy waves and a cute smile.

On the episode, Park Shin Hye also revealed that while she was filming the drama “Heartstrings,” she got injured from a car accident and received 12 stitches on her ear. She also shared didn’t and couldn’t remove a beauty mark from her face because she was too scared, proving that her glowing and porcelain-like skin is natural and surgery-free.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 30000205909

credit: soompi
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 8:54 am

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 1c7de7fe9ace4fab7e0d5f1157bcafee_normalssinz 박신혜 2h
    "행복한 홈스쿨 친구들, <니코, 산타비행단의 모험> 재미있게 잘 봤나요? 우리 친구들에게 즐거운 크리스마스 선물이 되었길 바래요^^" pic.twitter.com/uzb0oXkc

google translation:

Friends, Happy Home School, Nicosia, and Adventures of Santa Wing> fun, well, did you see? "Enjoyable Christmas gift to our friends http://www.admissions.college.harvard.edu/about/learning/requirements.html hope ^ ^" pic.twitter.com/uzb0oXkc

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 A_JuHNaCQAEM6XT

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 9:03 am

Park Shin Hye in Romantic Winter Garb for “InStyle
    kimdebbie December 23, 2012

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 Screen-Shot-2012-12-21-at-11.41.19-PM

Actress Park Shin Hye recently took a romantic winter photo shoot for “InStyle.”

Park Shin Hye and fellow co-star Yoon Shi Yoon from the tvN drama “My Flower Boy Neighbor” both participated in the fashion shoot spread for the January issue of the magazine.

The concept for Park Shin Hye’s photo shoot was to show off various knits that fit snugly on the actress’s lovely frame. The media adoringly said her charms captured in the photos were as elusive and enchanting as Rapunzel the fairy tale princess.

Sources on the set of the fashion shoot claimed that the actress’s ability to exude such a mysterious and lovely aura about her simply blew them away. Park Shin Hye’s agency, 4HIM entertainment, had this to say about the photo shoot, “Park Shin Hye showcases different sides according to whatever makeup she wears and the set props she must work with. Each moment, she reveals a side we’ve never seen before. We think fans will also enjoy this surprising element of Park Shin Hye’s photos.”

In other news, Park Shin Hye is expecting the release of the first episode of “My Flower Boy Neighbor” on January 7 along with Yoon Shi YOon, Kim Ji Hoon and Go Kyung Pyo.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 121221_ParkShinHye

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 121221_ParkShinHye2

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 121221_ParkShinHye3

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/23/park-shin-hye-in-romantic-winter-garb-for-instyle/

credit: Soompi

Last edited by mssweet821 on Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:54 am

[ARTICLE] Yoon Si Yoon says Park Shin Hye is the queen of romance comedies

Pairing up together once again, Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon participated in a photo shoot with fashion magazine InStyle.

As the two will be appearing on tvN’s Flower Boys Next Door together, Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon appeared very comfortable with each other on the set and the photos.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 1

Despite arriving earlier, Yoon Shi Yoon allowed Park Shin Hye to use to the bigger and more comfortable makeup room and settled in the room further away from the set, showing his chivalry.

Park Shin Hye complimented Yoon Shi Yoon on his good manners and how he always has a book attached to his hand.

“He’s always reading or studying something,” says Park Shin Hye. “That’s why I like his very natural acting without fluff. It’s always comforting to know that he comes prepared after much studying.”

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 32646092

Likewise, Yoon Shi Yoon, who referred to Park Shin Hye as his senior, said, “It’s not an exaggeration when you say that I chose this role because I heard Park Shin Hye was doing it.. She’s the queen of romance comedies. She’s very free-spirited in front of the camera.”

On their new drama, Park Shin Hye shared that her character, Go Dok Mi, will be her most calm character yet.

“These days, the world is quite scary and rough. We don’t even know who lives next door,” said Park Shin Hye. “I feel that this drama is very special, because it makes us look at the world with warm eyes with the belief that good people live next door to us.”

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 47196847

About his past acting projects, Yoon Shi Yoon compared them to really nutritious pizza.

“At times, it was hard to digest all the nutritious factors. But this time around, it feels like a healthy and filling breakfast prepared by a nutritionist,” says Yoon Shi Yoon, perhaps gaining confidence in his acting abilities with each project. “I always worried about how I was going to digest everything, but this time, I’m very comfortable and feeling good.”

Flower Boys Next Door will premiere on January 7.

Source: InStyle via enewsworld
    credit: PSH Philippines
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 5:35 pm

[PHOTO] Shinhye in "Flower Boy Next Door" 3rd official poster @ssinz @4HIM_Ent Can't wait to watch it!

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 564469_431136980293047_1213243287_n

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 5:40 pm

[TRANS 28/12 @ssinz] "The happy Home School friends, did you all manage to watch <Niko:Santa Air Wing's Adventure>? Hope that it can be everyone's good Christmas present^^"

【推译:朴信惠张根硕吧】幸福的Home School朋友们,有没有有趣地看了<尼克,圣诞飞行团的冒险>啊?希望可以成为大家的快乐的圣诞礼物噢^^”

RT @ssinz "행복한 홈스쿨 친구들, <니코, 산타비행단의 모험> 재미있게 잘 봤나요? 우리 친구들에게 즐거운 크리스마스 선물이 되었길 바래요^^"
    [TRANS 28/12 @ssinz] "The happy Home School friends, did you all manage to watch <Niko:Santa air="" wing's="" adventure="">? Hope that it can be everyone's happy Christmas present^^ "" push translation: sin.Hye Park Zhang Genshuo "happy Home School friends, have fun at < nick, christmas flight mission adventure >? Hoping to become a happy Christmas gifts Oh ^^ "RT@ssinz" 행복한홈스쿨친구들, <니코, 산타비행단의="" 모험="">재미있게잘봤나요? 우리 친구들에게 즐거운 크리스마스 선물이 되었길 바래요^^"</니코,> </Niko:Santa> (Translated by Bing)

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 75942_431136553626423_628128330_n

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:41 pm

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye Openly shared her reasons for not becoming a singer via @PSH_SPORE
    http://shinhyesg.blogspot.sg/2012/12/park-shin-hye-openly-shared-her-reasons.html
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:44 pm

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye shows off her beautiful smile via Gateway2Korea

Actress Park Shin Hye recently released a picture of herself.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 621

On December 28, Park uploaded the picture on her Twitter account with the comment, “Happy home school friends, did you watch ‘Nico, the Adventure of Santa Wing?’ I hope that was a great Christmas gift for you.”

In the picture, Park is having a good time in snow. Staring at the camera, she’s showing off a lovely look with a smiling face. Her natural hair and clean skin are especially attracting attention.

People responded: “She’s so pretty.” “She looks like a puppy.” “She’s become prettier.” “She’s so lovely.” “She’s so adorable.” “Her smile makes me feel warm.” “Her smile is so beautiful.” “I love Park Shin Hye so much.”

Park will play the lead role, Go Dok Mi, in tvN’s new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door, which will start airing on January 7.

Source/Link: TV Report(korean) + eternalc2h(korea.com)/http://en.korea.com/?p=396945
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:45 pm

Park Shin Hye Shares Selca of Herself Enjoying the Snow via @soompi

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 621

Actress Park Shin Hye‘s selca of her standing in the snow was released.

On December 28, Park Shin Hye uploaded her selca on twitter with the caption, “Did everyone enjoy watching ‘Niko & The Way to the Stars‘ (The Flight Before Christmas)? I hope it was a fun Christmas present for everyone.”

In the picture, Park Shin Hye poses outside with the snow falling in the background while sticking her tongue out. Her innocent charm is apparent with the star’s long curly hair and pure smile.

Bloggers who saw this heartwarming picture commented, “She looks so lovey in the picture,” “Wow… What a beautiful snowy day,” “I hope she gets even prettier next year” and “She is such a cutie.”

Source/Link: le chocolat blanc(soompi)/ http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/29/park-shin-hye-uploads-selca-of-herself-enjoying-the-snow/
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:46 pm

Park Shin Hye Explains the Severity of Her Car Accident via @soompi

Actress Park Sin Hye recently starred in SBS’s variety talk show “Strong Heart” and briefly shared about her car accident.

“Our car rotated 160 degrees and the four tires were gone. The inner side of my ear and face were deeply scratched against the seatbelt I was wearing. I had 12 stitches in total.”

Park Sin Hye continued, “I had tense muscles so I couldn’t move for awhile, but I thought I was okay. But the next day, I couldn’t move at all. I had hard time dealing with the aftershock. The doctors did a fine job that no stitch marks were left on my body, yet I couldn’t continue filming because my body wouldn’t listen! The drama producer felt terrible. He said he felt like he was aiming a gun at me instead of a camera. He felt guilty because he knew how injured I was. I cried a lot too.”

Netizens who heard the news commented, “Park Sin Hye is one of the most beautiful actresses I know. I hope you will get better soon!” “She is young, kind and professional,” and “She always smiles regardless! Such a wonderful person!”

Source/Link: le chocolat blanc(soompi)/http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/28/park-sin-hye-explains-the-severity-of-her-car-accident/
    khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 6:46 pm

Park Shin Hye Reveals: “Jang Geun Suk’s Mother Likes Me, But He Doesn’t” via @soompi

Park Shin Hye recently opened up about her love scandal with Jang Geun Suk.

On December 25, Park Shin Hye made a guest appearance on tvN’s variety program “Taxi.” The MCs asked the starlet about her experience acting with the prince of Asia during her days filming “You’re Beautiful.”

Park Shin Hye shared, “Jang Geun Suk is a genius. He has a lot of ideas and even personally plans his concerts. There are times when he is , but even so, he’s still lovely.” MC Jun Hyun Moo quickly added, “That’s why there’s constantly a scandal regarding you two.” She explained, “We are like brothers and sisters and even hit each other. His mother likes me, but Jang Geun Suk is indifferent. He never saw me as a girl. They all treat me as a younger brother.”

She talked about her thoughts regarding co-star Jung Yong Hwa, “We are really close friends. He’s just a cute dongseng.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently filming for her next drama “My Flower Boy Neighbor” with Yoon Shi Yoon. The drama will broadcast the first episode on January 7.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/26/park-shin-hye-jang-geun-suks-mother-likes-me-but-he-doesnt/
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:20 am

[SCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye will attend the KBS Drama Awards on December 31, 2012.

She has won the Best Female Artist of a Mini Drama "Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost."

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 530389_501255096564404_883484009_n

credit: PSH Philippines
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:22 am

[SCHEDULE] Shin Hye will be attending KBS Drama Awards on 31/12. Representative work: Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost (걱정마세요, 귀신입니다).

【消息】朴信惠 将于2012年12月31日参加KBS演技大赏。代表作: 别担心,我是女鬼.
    [SCHEDULE] Shin Hye will be attending KBS Drama Awards on 31/12. Representative work: Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost (걱정마세요, 귀신입니다).

Hope Shinhye will be nominated!! The "message" Sin-hye Park joined the KBS acting awards in December 31, 2012. Representative: don't worry, I'm a ghost. (Translated by Bing)

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 406769_431798493560229_398016325_n

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:49 pm

@ssinz: twitted this

제게 힐링이 되었던 연화를 통해 이렇게 상까지 받게되어 부끄럽고 영광스럽습니다. 긴장해서 우리 팬분들께 감사하단 인사도 못드렸네요. 항상 사랑으로 응원해주시는 우리 팬분들 감사합니다!!!!! 새해 복 많이받으세요!

google translation:

To receive the award until healing was softening me so shameful was glorious. Thank our fans are a little nervous at the bottom of saying good-bye, I've got you. Always love our fans cheering me why thank you!!!Happy new year!

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 A_cu8qaCAAEQ_xU

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

2012 KBS DRAMA AWARD...Shin Hye won BEST ACTRESS CATEGORY FOR THE SERIES & SINGLE EPISODE on her drama DON'T WORRY I'AM A GHOST.

@ the red carpet...Shin Hye is so beautiful and elegant on whatever gown she wear.

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 406019_502149359808311_1675579648_n[img][/img]
    @ her arrival

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 190756_502145729808674_1267135734_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 406016_502145799808667_475161222_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 165807_502145803142000_1431985904_n

credit photos as tagged.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:02 am

more beautiful photos of Shinhye

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 530561_502145826475331_656889937_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 538002_502145866475327_12818993_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 16581_502145893141991_763091373_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 417995_502145896475324_1155010218_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 309398_502145926475321_2013611210_n

credit photos as tagged.

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:04 am

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 74569_502145969808650_673216277_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 184512_502145996475314_1576941465_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 480722_502145999808647_692051702_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 575001_502146059808641_1670166738_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 542083_502146063141974_1835337254_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 551141_502146093141971_2037246726_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 551652_502146126475301_1788296882_n

credit photos as tagged
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:06 am

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 15672_502146159808631_2018141295_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 318661_502146209808626_936721177_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 406021_502146233141957_1839172527_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 644173_502146259808621_1041991141_n

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 734094_502149349808312_923144733_n

credit photos as tagged.
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

credit video to the rightful owner of this video
    credit: hyuck9951
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 11:26 am

[12/31/12@ssinz Twitter Update] credit trans: @PSH_SPORE
    [TRANS] @ssinz The one who always made me look so pretty is JennyHouse!!!!! Thank you Seo Hee-young and Cha Se-in teachers^_^ Now I'm going to show all of you the lady head of in-charge for JennyHouse keke love you♥

[翻译:朴信惠张根硕吧] 总是把我弄得漂漂亮亮的我们JennyHouse!!!谢谢 徐熙英(音译)和车世仁(音译)老师 ^_^ 现在我就把Jenny House院长大人的脸大公开吧 哈哈 撒浪嘿哟♥

RT @ssinz: 늘 예쁜모습 보일 수 있게 힘써주신 우리 제니하우스 도산점!!!!!! 서희영원장님과 차세인선생님 고마워요^-^ 우리 원장님 얼굴 내가 공개해버렸네ㅋㅋ 사랑해요♥ http://t.co/8jplGSVT
    [TRANS] The one who always made me look so pretty is JennyHouse!!!!! Thank you Seo Hee-young and Cha Se-in teachers^_^Now I'm going to show all of you the Lady head of in-charge for JennyHouse KEKE love you ♥ [translation: sin.Hye Park Zhang Genshuo] always JennyHouse!!! me blond we Thank you, Xu Xiying (transliteration) and Che Shiren (transliteration) teacher ^ _ ^ now I'm thick-skinned Jenny House Dean public Sub haha Hey yo ♥ RT@ssinz: 늘예쁜모습보일수있게힘써주신우리제니하우스도산점!!!!!! 서희영원장님과 차세인선생님 고마워요^-^ 우리 원장님 얼굴 내가 공개해버렸네ㅋㅋ 사랑해요♥ http://t.co/8jplGSVT (Translated by Bing)

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 550996_432786436794768_1823431401_n

mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 12:07 am

[TRANS 31/12 @ssinz] Felt ashamed but also honored to be able to receive this award. Just now I was so nervous that I forgot to thank all my fans. Thank you all for

【译文:朴信惠张根硕吧】通过莲花得到这样的奖赏真的很受之有愧也觉得很荣幸.刚才因为太紧张忘了感谢我的fans们.谢谢一直给我应援和爱的fans们!!!!!新年快乐!!!(翻译:琦琦)

RT @@ssinz 제게 힐링이 되었던 연화를 통해 이렇게 상까지 받게되어 부끄럽고 영광스럽습니다. 긴장해서 우리 팬분들께 감사하단 인사도 못드렸네요. 항상 사랑으로 응원해주시는 우리 팬분들 감사합니다!!!!! 새해 복 많이받으세요!

[TRANS 31/12 @ssinz] Felt ashamed but also honored to be able to receive this award. Just now I was so nervous that I forgot to thank all my fans. Thank you all for 【 pu xin hui yi zhang shuo wen: gen ba 】 tong guo lian hua yang zhe jiang shang zhen de hen de dao de kui rong zhi shou jue de hen you ye xing cai jin tai wei zhang yin gang wang. liao gan xie wo de yi zhi xie xie gei wo men fans. ying yuan he ai de xin nian kuai le men full of hearing from you. fans (fan yi qi qi:) and hearing from you. @ RT @ ssinz give me healing were softening is given to do so through the ashamed and I am honored. The tension and we thank not saying the bottom fan de. Always with love thanks to the generosity of our fans cheer minutes!!!!! Happy new year! (Translated by Bing)

Park Shin Hye NewsTicle Box - Page 24 553218_432991230107622_1291755880_n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 12:27 am