Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptySun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Flags_1

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

+39
ejay
rominajoy125
feliciawst
xxinz
minesays
skyfab
nour 07
littleberry25
sakura
chloe_77
barbiechan83
ajak
sanxi17
trix1307
chinkyrol
Pammie
minhtrang13986
sukhye.27
mafalda
Winter
sapphire_dreams
mayaza90
khulet29
lycille
BrutalizkeunshiN
tinskie
jfp2268
zhiaisukhye
fenellafie
grace juezan
simplemind
shindy
adenne
mssweet821
jsukhye
cassie
jgslvspsh
nora
bsjsucchini
43 posters

KeunShin Solidifiers III

khulet29
    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Empty Re: KeunShin Solidifiers III

Post by khulet29 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 5:12 pm

weeeehhh! Great Findings KS Team!
    Thank you so much for those wonderful postings.. kekeke
    Keep it up...! Keep it coming..!

GO! GO! GO!

Fighting!

Keep Believing :D
    chinkyrol
    chinkyrol
    KeunShin Spazzer

Post by chinkyrol Sun 10 Jun 2012, 8:02 pm

hi everyone,

Been a member here for quite some time but I have not been very active, sorry about that. Nevertheless, I just wanna tell u all how I came to love this couple.It was late last year that I found YAB and for lack of something to do, I started to watch it. I must admit, by the end of it, I was in love with JKS and his pairing with PSH. I began searching Google for information and YouTube for the BTS of YAB. It was thru the BTS' that I noticed something. This was not ur typical co-worker dynamics I told myself. I am a working girl myself and I've had close male friends but I never interact with them the way this two interact with one another. To make a long story short, I found a group of people who love JKS as much as I do and thru that group I found soul sisters who love this couple the same way I do. I am not a psychologist nor am I an expert at relationships but I do believe that this couple has something special in their eyes whenever they are together and I will always believe that. Thanks for letting me share :)
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Sun 10 Jun 2012, 9:29 pm

dear all ks shipper, all i can say is "never waver".

all the evidences and the looks in their eyes and their smiles tell it all.

i am a believer and i believe in our couple. so please keep this thread going.

i apologize for not being to contribute but i'll always support keunshin.
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:07 pm

nora wrote:Today.. our dear Felicia share a video from You Tube is a Oh My School show. Thanks Fel. yo3
    And some of the issue at that program had been discussed by Korean celeb is If you date or love someone.. announce or keep it secret? . So many opinion from them that really open my eyes. I screen cap some part that somehow like our dear couple JKS and PSH.

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Combineoms1

They really try their very best to protect the girl that they love. They don't want her to get hurt. I remember when Sukkie upload he's picture together with Shinhye and Hongki in his fansite, all his fan not happy with that and start to bashing Shinhye even Hongki also there in that picture. Sukkie had to take down that picture immediately.

He's hurt but Shinhye is the most worse! after that shinhye closed her cyworld.Poor my princess. I think after that case, both want to keep their relationship secret. He's attend shinhye birthday but can't disclose it to fans. Shinhye attend his premier but not in the red carpet. Don't you see? I think they will reveal it when they ready to get married. When you make your love story in public, yo7 it's all about you and him/her and our problem is everybody problem now. So it's better this way. Both in top of their career now..(even i want them to confess..hehehe)
    The problem is when you break up. The girl will remain as his EX and it's hurt. Like what happened to LMH and PMY. poor them.

And in that program the MC asked:
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Combineoms2

Kyaaaaaaa.. Han River is their favourite place! yo10 yo10 yo10 hehehehe.. maybe they always biking together, walked with their dogs. thinking yoyo cheering cheering

After all to announce or not.. from what i know is Jang Keun Suk and Park Shinhye, the news about them never stop not only because we found some evidence but both can't sometimes hold their feelings towards each other and it's became news .. huge news!in the articles also in the entertainment news! just like when Suk and Shinhye in YoonGoon cafe, Suk called shinhye's mother Jangmonim.. the Tokyo Dome.. and also Shinhye FM.. she still link with our dear Sukkie not with other celeb.. cheering cheering It means not only us believed they are REAL but Korean reporters too yo9

KS Solids and Forever!!!!!!!!

*sorry for my long post* yo3

I agree with you sis.. and the non admittance is an admittance at all..

remember when Sukkie was asked if he would admit that he has a girlfriend he said,

I wont admit anything in order to protect the woman I love..

admitting is not the correct word for it..it's confirming..With his statement

he admitted that he has a girlfriend..and who is the one that he loves all this time..

there is no one but Park Shin Hye..another thing..if the tokyo dome bts was meant

to be shown to the public then a better announcement will made in the future
    her
    soon..just look at the vid posted by sis cassie the reporter gave a hint by saying there

is something special between..imagine shin hye was invited as a special guest on

Sukkie's cri-show and then the eels who went to his Cri-show went to her Birthday

Fan Meeting..the eels have seen how special Shin Hye is to Sukkie..or shall I say

they've seen how much he loves her.. that's why the eels gave their support to Shin

Hye.. Remember HTK's line "as a special fan you should be honored" and she was..

believers keep the faith..

Last edited by bsjsucchini on Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:57 pm

Suk just RT a tweet with a pix...

JangKeunSuk 장근석 ‏@AsiaPrince_JKS
    “@Naosnova: 잘키운 우리 한류스타!!!! 와 나^^ http://twitpic.com/9uwdte” 아버지와 아들뻘 ㅋㅋ

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 596094962
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Couplewidebandring
    Credit initial finding to sis Nora

The thing that I love most about Sukkie is....

He never fails to show his devotions to Shinhye or his Jangmonim that his heart is with
    his beloved...no matter where, when or whom he is with by either wearing something they shares or tweeting "I love you" messages on cyber or paying respect to his..Jangmonim on cyber when her pix was tweeted by Shinhye...regardless of consequences.

Keunshin is REAL!!!

simplemind
    simplemind

Post by simplemind Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:59 pm

ra1 ra1 ra1

i have nothing to say but peace!!!!

h6 h6 h6 h6 h6

just keep on posting and i continue to read

f49 f49 f49 f49 f49

[img]KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Dontgiveup By simplemind92 at 2012-06-09[/img]
    zhiaisukhye
    zhiaisukhye

Post by zhiaisukhye Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:04 am

cassie wrote:
    Another similarity found...... yo10

Previously, sis Nora found the same black beads of our KS Couple...

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Coupleblackbeadsbracele

Here's a different black beads or Onyx stone which is round and with gold ornaments at the side of every stones worn by our KS Couple.... yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Coupleblackroundbeadsbr

It's either a couple bracelets or it's just the case of....WHAT'S YOUR IS MINE! yo10

KeunShin couple have many same things haha
    zhiaisukhye
    zhiaisukhye

Post by zhiaisukhye Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:16 am

cassie wrote:
    Another similarity found...... yo10

Previously, sis Nora found the same black beads of our KS Couple...

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Coupleblackbeadsbracele

Here's a different black beads or Onyx stone which is round and with gold ornaments at the side of every stones worn by our KS Couple.... yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Coupleblackroundbeadsbr

It's either a couple bracelets or it's just the case of....WHAT'S YOUR IS MINE! yo10

KeunShin couple have many same things haha
    lycille
    lycille
    Manager - The Striker

Post by lycille Mon 11 Jun 2012, 1:26 am

chinkyrol wrote:hi everyone,

Been a member here for quite some time but I have not been very active, sorry about that. Nevertheless, I just wanna tell u all how I came to love this couple.It was late last year that I found YAB and for lack of something to do, I started to watch it. I must admit, by the end of it, I was in love with JKS and his pairing with PSH. I began searching Google for information and YouTube for the BTS of YAB. It was thru the BTS' that I noticed something. This was not ur typical co-worker dynamics I told myself. I am a working girl myself and I've had close male friends but I never interact with them the way this two interact with one another. To make a long story short, I found a group of people who love JKS as much as I do and thru that group I found soul sisters who love this couple the same way I do. I am not a psychologist nor am I an expert at relationships but I do believe that this couple has something special in their eyes whenever they are together and I will always believe that. Thanks for letting me share :)

thanks for your GREAT post CHINKYROL......dont be shy kip on POSTING....

we want to know all of you here.....because of KEUNSHIN, we GAIN FRIENDS, BERKS and a LOTTTTTT FRIENDSHIP......hehehhehhe

like you, im not a Psychologist or whatsoever....but the mere FACT that m so MUCH into the KEUNSHIN couple, it means that i saw SOMETHING that i also cannot explain...hahahha do u get what i mean???haahhaha

its hard to put it into WORDS.....hayzzz......

well kip believin' GUYS..........as long AS we post here for FUN...lets continue and be more POSITIVE so EVERYBODY HAPPY......

to all silent lurkers....come and JOIN us....it's FUN to SPAZZ......

BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Mon 11 Jun 2012, 9:42 am

ADAMANTIUM IS KEUNSHIN!

KEUNSHIN OR NOTHING!

hahahahahaha! TILL THE DAY MY HEART DIES.. naks!
    jgslvspsh
    jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh Mon 11 Jun 2012, 6:33 pm

woooo, love kenushin and love you liz for coming back, hehehehe
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

Post by BrutalizkeunshiN Mon 11 Jun 2012, 6:48 pm

Doubt is for Doubters

Believe is for Believers

Devoted is for Devoters

Shipping is for Shippers

Thats all.. BrainBleeds! Help me! LOLZ

Lets Make LOVE not WAR ... Making Love with no MULTIPLICATIONS OK? hahahaha! Love that comes the right and left Artery of the HEART!
    Understand even the EMc squared of Einstein...
    Dont Mind like eating alone in the crowded place poking your back asking for nonsense things .. thats dont mind! hahahaha!
    Missing People... its like looking for a way to not miss someone looking at the ceiling looking for a Lizard but in your mind the imagination is the someone... LOLZ
    I know you dont understand what am i posting... i wish we have the same brain to analyze this right? but if your HEART READ IT... its just a SIMPLE MESSAGE FOR A FRIEND MISSING HER FRIENDS ^_^

Ridiculous Posting of

Ms.BrutalizkeunshiN

^____________^

Keunshin is pain my Heart sometimes.. right? hahahahaha! dont get me wrong coz im not perfect who is always right... hahahahahaha!

Is it me??? guess....
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Mon 11 Jun 2012, 7:59 pm

To all my sisters here....so happy to see this picture of Sukkie again he share this in twitter and I remember the same picture that sis Nora post this in this site....though we already know that they are together on that evening still seeing Sukkie sharing this photo...I can say that maybe he want to tell something to us that we should not doubt her love to our princess and they are still together.

Notice the ambience, those glass behind Shinhye and the Girl infront of Sukkie...that girl who got his full attention...lol....I don't know what I feel right know though those picture are not latest photos of them...but still Sukkie share this photo of him in twitter... yo3 maybe Suk what to imply something that we should believe our feeling and don't ever ever doubt that they are not REAL COUPLE.... weeeeee

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 38358815727594771450010

Photo from colamercato's tweet .. Cute prince @AsiaPrince_JKS^^

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 53835937933468212549458

credit photos as tagged

Last edited by mssweet821 on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 12 Jun 2012, 10:00 am

Hello KS Shipper's!!!!!!

Princess are so quite since her last twitter update and news about her.. yo7 She's busy with her new film and i can't wait for her film premier.. I believe Sukkie will be there.. hehehehe... i think sukkie won't be worry because Shinhye is the only actress in that film together with senior/old actor hehehe.. yo10
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 12 Jun 2012, 11:51 am

Last year our princess in China TV program and this year Sukkie also do the same but different program TV but still in China too..coincident? noo. fated and plan yes! heheh.. yo11 for me it's just show that both be manage by the same agency in China .. in the same path of direction to be Hallyu Prince and Princess :yo10:

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 82893811

KS SOLIDS!!!!!!
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Tue 12 Jun 2012, 12:39 pm

Similarity from Suk ans Shinhye.. both took picture with wine bottle hehehe..

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Image

yo10 yo10 yo10
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Tue 12 Jun 2012, 8:51 pm

mssweet821 wrote:To all my sisters here....so happy to see this picture of Sukkie again he share this in twitter and I remember the same picture that sis Nora post this in this site....though we already know that they are together on that evening still seeing Sukkie sharing this photo...I can say that maybe he want to tell something to us that we should not doubt her love to our princess and they are still together.

Notice the ambience, those glass behind Shinhye and the Girl infront of Sukkie...that girl who got his full attention...lol....I don't know what I feel right know though those picture are not latest photos of them...but still Sukkie share this photo of him in twitter... yo3 maybe Suk what to imply something that we should believe our feeling and don't ever ever doubt that they are not REAL COUPLE.... weeeeee

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 38358815727594771450010

Photo from colamercato's tweet .. Cute prince @AsiaPrince_JKS^^

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 53835937933468212549458

credit photos as tagged

This is another sign of their togetherness..COLAMERCATO-S Plus..

Wahh..I Love it..

Remember this line,"He always makes an effort even if it's invisible."

Though we cant really see the depth of Sukkie's love to Shin Hye..

But I believe he really loves her..and soon it would be revealed..
    trix1307
    trix1307

Post by trix1307 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 12:46 am

BrutalizkeunshiN wrote:

Doubt is for Doubters

Believe is for Believers

Devoted is for Devoters

Shipping is for Shippers

Thats all.. BrainBleeds! Help me! LOLZ

Lets Make LOVE not WAR ... Making Love with no MULTIPLICATIONS OK? hahahaha! Love that comes the right and left Artery of the HEART!
    Understand even the EMc squared of Einstein...
    Dont Mind like eating alone in the crowded place poking your back asking for nonsense things .. thats dont mind! hahahaha!
    Missing People... its like looking for a way to not miss someone looking at the ceiling looking for a Lizard but in your mind the imagination is the someone... LOLZ
    I know you dont understand what am i posting... i wish we have the same brain to analyze this right? but if your HEART READ IT... its just a SIMPLE MESSAGE FOR A FRIEND MISSING HER FRIENDS ^_^

Ridiculous Posting of

Ms.BrutalizkeunshiN

^____________^

Keunshin is pain my Heart sometimes.. right? hahahahaha! dont get me wrong coz im not perfect who is always right... hahahahahaha!

Is it me??? guess....

i sympathize with u both, i miss all of u too... I've been a silent reader since our couple became quiet. i"m just waiting for another big news about our couple. :)
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:26 pm

Both posing and background is HongKong city .. weeeeee

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Image

Sukkie follow shinhye trace there? kekekeke... surprised thinking yoyo flowers
    cassie
    Junior Wings

Post by cassie Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:42 pm

Suk weibo pix update....Meat men(google translate)...

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Sukleavingshanghai
    Credit pic as tagged

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Samewidebandring

Wearing their couple or same ring when Shinhye was shooting for HS(BTS).... thinking yoyo

As for those who has watched HS...we all know that Shinhye was not wearing that ring in the drama...the screen cap was the BTS of the drama..... agreeing

The same as Suk who wore the same BEADS BRACELET when he was shooting for LR...

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Couplewhitecrystalbrace

Keunshin Couple SOLIDIFIED!!!

Last edited by cassie on Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nora
    nora

Post by nora Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:54 pm

Wow!! daebak cass!! weeeeee

KeunShin Solids!
    bsjsucchini
    bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:48 pm

daebak sis cassie and everyone..

I miss the sweet KeunShin Moments:

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 0eb03210

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 47230910

fighting StEels..till this day:

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 6d818010
    credit:PSH_JKS Baidu

nora
    nora

Post by nora Fri 15 Jun 2012, 1:36 am

They so look alike!!! yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Hair
    At first glance.. Shinhye pic is look like Sukkie's.. when i look carefully is Shinhye!! yo9

This study found that the length of the average relationship was related to perceptions of similarity; the couples who were together longer were seen as more equal.
    This effect can be attributed to the fact that when time passes by couples become more alike through shared experiences, or that couples that are alike stay together longer (Zajonc et al, 1987).

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

cr pic as tagged
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 6:37 am

nora wrote:
    They so look alike!!! yo10

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 Hair
    At first glance.. Shinhye pic is look like Sukkie's.. when i look carefully is Shinhye!! yo9

This study found that the length of the average relationship was related to perceptions of similarity; the couples who were together longer were seen as more equal.
    This effect can be attributed to the fact that when time passes by couples become more alike through shared experiences, or that couples that are alike stay together longer (Zajonc et al, 1987).

yo10 yo10 yo10 yo10

cr pic as tagged

@sis NORA

I agree to you sis that they really look alike ....like this photos that I will share to you
    when I see this photos I though its Shin hye but when I look at the second time around its Sukkie...hahaha maybe I have an Eye problem now...what do you think sis

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 404965_351378618226379_502399550_n
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 423204_359637254067182_1209007090_n

and how can they be so perfect when they are together

KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 383304_286602391371066_1515600891_n
    KeunShin Solidifiers III - Page 6 374621_291970797500892_884377320_n

credit photos as tagged
    mssweet821
    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

Post by mssweet821 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 1:48 pm

I LOVE THIS GIF....they are both cute