Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Sun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Sun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Sat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Thu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Fri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe


    KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Share

    Pammie
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 133
    Points : 2074
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by Pammie on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:01 am

    I once again had another doze of spazz last night care of some investigating done with Sis Meg, and what's funny is we were looking at another topic, then only for me to find this spazzful discovery. Hahaha! yo11 So thanks to Meg for this!!! monkey kiss

    It all started when Sis Meg caught my attention at a scene in Sukkie's Fuji Documentary, where Sukkie showed the time on his iPhone then suddenly covering the half of the screen because a message (not sure if it was a text or chat message notification) came in.












    Boy, was Suk's hand fast in covering that alright! upset He must've felt his phone vibrate and immediately covered the message, even making sure that he properly covered the entire thing! flipping table

    Now, Sis Meg's hunch was that the message came from Shin Hye, and when I saw it and Suk's reaction, I felt the same way too and suddenly got all too curious as well. Our noses bled and heads hurt trying to figure out the hangul characters, or should I say the tail of the hangul characters of the sender's name from that message that are visible, which is very unclear. What we both noticed though is that one of it looked like the hangul characters in Hacci's name - 혜 (Hye), but very blur. So we finally gave up but still having this feeling (and even feeling that certainty) that the message was from Hacci.

    And when we finally did, I noticed the color of Suk's iPhone - it was white. Then that kept me thinking... confuse yoyo I knew that originally, his iPhone was black.

    So i dug up my old photos and together with Sis Nora's help found something intriguing...







    IN THIS PHOTO, YOU SEE THAT SUKKIE'S IPHONE IS BLACK BUT THE SHIELD/COVER AT THE BACK IS WHITE.



    These photos were taken early and mid 2010. Then during the KBS Drama Awards in December of 2010....




    NOTICE THAT SUKKIE USED A WHITE IPHONE4. Oh and look at his face in the last photo...wearing that smile that shines! Kekeke...


    And then Sukkie had a black iPhone (with white back cover) again after coming back from his Europe trip...




    And then Shin Hye... her original phone was a white iPhone4



    But lately, we spotted her using an iPhone4 that's black...




    And in the Fuji Documentary, in one scene, his iPhone was white...



    Oh and this phone had a red backcover...

    And we all know who loves red.. kekeke...

    And in another scene, he had a black iPhone4...


    And these scenes were different times... the first one with the white phone is in Korea and the one where he had a black phone was in Japan. silly

    From what I know, Sukkie has one iPhone and a Blackberry and iPad, plus his Samsung Galaxy Player. Hacci has the iPhone and the iPad.

    What's my point? Well, this only shows that SUKKIE AND HACCI EXCHANGE PHONES... weeeeee It is not that simple nor it is that easy to change iPhone 4's housing/cover that you can change them everyday. So what else could it be? Just like the other things that they have, they share it or buy one for each. In this case, they share phones.. kekeke...

    My hunch is the white phone (which he used in the KBS Awards) he bought for Shin Hye. I remember Shin Hye tweeting in early January 2011... "Should I get iPhone4 or 5?" Kekeke...

    weeeeee yo20 yo19 yo11 yo10 ra7 f50 d.t


    special thanks to Sis Nora for some of Suk's photos
    credit as tagged


    Last edited by Pammie on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

    pypyn
    Regular Member

    Posts : 79
    Points : 1893
    Join date : 2011-12-20

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by pypyn on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:51 am

    yo3 Komao sis@pam@meg&@nora for Spazzing good news for us

    barbiechan83
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 72
    Points : 1985
    Join date : 2011-09-10
    Location : Keunshin paradise island

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by barbiechan83 on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:52 pm



    @Pam, thanks for that spazzing news... surely they exchanged i phones coz they now live in

    one _ _ _ _ ke ke ke.. that's why suk has to befriend shin hye's friends and vice versa,

    and has to be careful in texting, and tweeting or they might be caught again squarely

    ke ke ke... they maybe in silent mode but suk's "naughtiness" could always make

    spazzing news unintentionally... and it's really funny and cute.... ahhh these two talaga

    could make my world roound and round and round ..... yo20


    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2796
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by bsjsucchini on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 7:40 pm

    Seems that our princess is happy now..since our prince went back home already..

    And she gave a nice tweet..In her tweet she said:

    @ssinz In my dream... A whole bunch of handsome men came. Ohkakakaka>_< Ah... happy kakaka But... Gominam was also there... Wellㅇㅅㅇ??? What is this...


    *She dreamed of handsome men..and Go Minam was there..I think she's trying to

    say that HTK is there (physically kekeke) instead of Go Minam..kekeke..daebak Shin Hye.. weeeeee




    Last edited by bsjsucchini on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

    shindy
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 44
    Points : 1892
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Location : Japan

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by shindy on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:58 pm

    Our princess said in her tweet that she slept for the whole day yesterday.
    yesterday means January 24 and our prince back to Korea January 23...
    When he left for Japan, she said that she couldn't sleep, but when he back to her,
    she slept fot the whole day... love, love, love...

    They say that we are OK, don't worry...

    nora
    Moderator

    Posts : 546
    Points : 2552
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 35

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by nora on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm

    Hi all!! happy to see new member posting here at Keunshin Thread.. keep posting your POV.. spazzzing.. hehehe.. i like all your pov and spazzing..

    Deabak Pam.. i like your posting!!

    and about shinhye tweet yesterday.. yeah... she slept all day long... heheh. tired?kekeke.. ok.. before prince departed to Japan shinhye tweet sad message in twitter... sad sad song.. and because of that speculation came out.. "they broke up?".. and we saw prince at airport smiling bitter and like Meg said on her post he wore his "wedding ring"... and yeah.. that ring he only wear in special and formal occasion but this time he wear before he go to Japan.. waeyo?? i think he want shinhye know that he's faithful and always love her.. and all night shinhye tweet sad song again and said she couldn't sleep.. as a women .. even we trust our partner but still anxiety and jealousy came to our heart and mind hehe.. like this time prince go with KHN together.. something he rarely do.. and yes.. she's worried!! hehe yo12 yo12

    how about our prince?

    After a month.. he tweet again.. he showed night view from his balcony. and tweet again with pic said he want to be carnivore tonight.. yess.. he miss shinhye too.. yeah he stop tweet using Asia Prince_JKS acc twitter but he keep tweeting using Tree-J acc twitter after that.. hehe.. he tweet pic..and its something he rarely do too.. i think he want to show to "someone" he worked now and fine.. don't worry..i love u..hehehehe.. yo10 yo10

    Not just our prince but shinhye too.. actively tweet about anything.. hehehe... she don't worry anymore.. because she's in her parents house!! she couldn't sleep before because she's alone and worry.. in their house!! and after that she's happy..celebrate Lunar new year.. yo12

    And after prince back.. she tweet she slept all day long and today she dream of bunch of hot guy.. and gominam too?hehe.. she's is gominam so.. hehe.. who is the hot guy? :thinking
    yoyo:

    weeeeee

    grace juezan
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 78
    Points : 1921
    Join date : 2011-11-21
    Age : 37
    Location : cebu city, philippines

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by grace juezan on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm

    OMG!!!! weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee shinhye slept all day long and today dreaming of bunch of hot guy? and who are those hot guy? shinwo, jeremy and tae kyung? hhmmm i smell somthing about her tweetstorm...thats gud for you shinhye that you can sleep better now because you are his side already...yaahhooooo!!!!!!!! tumbling

    Pammie
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 133
    Points : 2074
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by Pammie on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

    Who's loving this photo? Raise your hands!!!




    MEEEE!!!!!! yo9 yo11 yo10

    OMO! WE ARE MARRIED - 28 Kekeke! FTW!!! thinking yoyo silly

    nora
    Moderator

    Posts : 546
    Points : 2552
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 35

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by nora on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:57 pm



    @Pam.. me me hahaha.. love that pic.. yo10 it's look like honeymoon picture.. yo7 hope we can see this someday.. yo12

    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

    Gender : Female Posts : 1868
    Points : 3976
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by khulet29 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:30 am



    weeehh! how i love this thread..
    it really completed my day.. as always.. kekekkeke
    thank you gels for those spazzing posts.. and to the newbhies..
    I'm so happy to read your postings too.. Godbless us all..
    Fighting KeunShin Shippers :D



    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2796
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by bsjsucchini on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:36 am

    Pammie wrote:Who's loving this photo? Raise your hands!!!




    MEEEE!!!!!! yo9 yo11 yo10

    OMO! WE ARE MARRIED - 28 Kekeke! FTW!!! thinking yoyo silly


    Nice one sis pam..woohoo..

    I love the phrase.."We are married" wahahaha...

    everyone..

    perempuan gerimis
    Newbhie

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1775
    Join date : 2012-01-27

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by perempuan gerimis on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm

    omo omo....
    huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    miss this thread a lot yo24
    anyone remember me ???
    I forget my password, so I can't log in.
    now I have a ne account flowers
    I've to go to coffee shop now.
    but I'll be back tomorrow to pay my missing monkey kiss
    averyone, h22

    *ps : this is me. lady gerimis :)

    barbiechan83
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 72
    Points : 1985
    Join date : 2011-09-10
    Location : Keunshin paradise island

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by barbiechan83 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm


    COUNT ME IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    yo4 yo9 yo1 yo10 yo19

    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2796
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by bsjsucchini on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:31 am

    I'm reposting this vid...kekeke..





    I love the part wherein the Best/Top 10 scenes from YAB was shown..

    These are my observations:

    I love their reaction on this scene@14:33 yo10

    and on how Sukkie imitated Shin Hye's acting..


    and this one..the fans screamed when TK said saranghae:



    in this scene sukkie giggle@20:35..he loved the hug..kekeke..


    this is one of the romantic scenes..Shin hye fanned herself after watching it..





    Last edited by bsjsucchini on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

    Pammie
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 133
    Points : 2074
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by Pammie on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:37 am

    I re watched one of the treasured videos in the KeunShin world today... Sukkie's appearance in Super King. And boy! I'm reliving all the spazz again!!! Knees got weak and I almost fell off my chair! yo9 yo11

    Why is this one of the most treasured videos? Well, because Sukkie has displayed many signs/evidences in this show.. even the host caught him red-handed! Hahaha! And he slipped oh so many times! Hahaha! yo4

    This is one of my favorite scenes...



    SEE!!! Sukkie even said.. REALLY CLOSE (that they live near each other)...OMO SUKKIE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY REALLY CLOSE!?!? You live one door apart, one floor apart, or just one room apart? Aigoo!!! So you mean it started that early!!! Kekeke!!! yo17

    Waaaah!!! Love this!!! yo10 yo20 yo19 weeeeee


    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

    Gender : Female Posts : 1868
    Points : 3976
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by khulet29 on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:18 am

    shin hye's tweet have caught my attention..

    Shin hye's tweet have caught my attention...

    @ssinz 잠 못드는 이 밤.. 오늘은 레오레오오레오가 오는 날~ 주말 내내 레오껴안고 있어야지.... 방~콕! 잘자요 모두..^^

    English Translation credits to @PSH_SPORE

    The sleepless night.. Today is Leo horoscope leo horoscope leo horoscope day to be present~ It's weekend and I, I think I should hug one who is leo.... Dang~! Goodnight everyone..^^

    we all know that suk zodiac sign is LEO, so is he the LEO that shin hye want to HUG? yeba!

    waaaaaahh!!!!! *blag* ahahahha LOL! yo11 weeeeee tumbling



    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2796
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by bsjsucchini on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:33 am

    khulynne29 wrote:shin hye's tweet have caught my attention..

    Shin hye's tweet have caught my attention...

    @ssinz 잠 못드는 이 밤.. 오늘은 레오레오오레오가 오는 날~ 주말 내내 레오껴안고 있어야지.... 방~콕! 잘자요 모두..^^

    English Translation credits to @PSH_SPORE

    The sleepless night.. Today is Leo horoscope leo horoscope leo horoscope day to be present~ It's weekend and I, I think I should hug one who is leo.... Dang~! Goodnight everyone..^^

    we all know that suk zodiac sign is LEO, so is he the LEO that shin hye want to HUG? yeba!

    waaaaaahh!!!!! *blag* ahahahha LOL! yo11 weeeeee tumbling




    Thanks sis khul for this post.. monkey kiss

    Waaaaahhh.. tumbling tumbling


    Daebak .. princess daebak weeeeee

    Hug Mr. Leo like this:




    Or this:



    Im sure he would be:


    erikaeam
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 58
    Points : 1983
    Join date : 2011-08-31

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by erikaeam on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:05 pm

    khulynne29 wrote:shin hye's tweet have caught my attention..

    Shin hye's tweet have caught my attention...

    @ssinz 잠 못드는 이 밤.. 오늘은 레오레오오레오가 오는 날~ 주말 내내 레오껴안고 있어야지.... 방~콕! 잘자요 모두..^^

    English Translation credits to @PSH_SPORE

    The sleepless night.. Today is Leo horoscope leo horoscope leo horoscope day to be present~ It's weekend and I, I think I should hug one who is leo.... Dang~! Goodnight everyone..^^

    we all know that suk zodiac sign is LEO, so is he the LEO that shin hye want to HUG? yeba!

    waaaaaahh!!!!! *blag* ahahahha LOL! yo11 weeeeee tumbling



    exactly the leo that we know... yo10



    LEO=LION=CRI-J LOGO=SUKKIE

    weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

    taekyung & minam for the win!
    yo9


    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

    Gender : Female Posts : 1868
    Points : 3976
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by khulet29 on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:44 pm


    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
    yo11 weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee agreeing

    nora
    Moderator

    Posts : 546
    Points : 2552
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 35

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by nora on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:02 pm


    Waaaaaaaaaa.. spazzzz.. she's gonna hug LEO? hehehe cheering





    P/s:
    although i'm a little bit sad CC change her girl but it's fine as long as is not SCRUB.. hahaha f49

    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2796
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by bsjsucchini on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm

    @sis nora: don't worry sis.. real sweet hearts in Korea refrain from doing projects

    together to avoid gossip..and bad criticism..so though they're not together in that

    project..they are together in real life..so.. weee..be happy.. weeeeee weeeeee

    nora
    Moderator

    Posts : 546
    Points : 2552
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 35

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by nora on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:46 pm

    @gail.. yeah.. true

    Today while browsing for Suk pictures, i found something interesting.. hehe.. i know it is not a coincident .. what you guys think?

    These 2 pic of Suk from Gimpo to Haneda Airport.. same destination, same reason for promotion film or drama.


    This is Suk before departed from Korea to Japan for MMM FM. He wore a necklace with big lock pendant. I know Suk really love unique accessories but he decided to wore it on that day. Is he want to sent a message to "someone" in Korea that he lock his heart just for her? hehehe .. like i lock my heart here and go to japan. kyaaaa
    yo11




    This is Suk before departed from Korea to Japan for YMP promotion. And he wore his "wedding ring". hehe






    Suk want Shinhye know that he is faithful to her.. the similarity between these two is Suk going to Japan for promotion or FM with his female co-star... we know Suk really good in flirting and a playful guy but actually he is a very faithful guy.
    yo10 yo10 yo10

    And today i found Suk picture in 25ans Magazine Japan.


    The Wedding Ring!!! hehe.. now he's always wear it.. just like Shinhye always did before , she always wore their couple ring but now she's not wear it maybe they want to low down the gossip about them, but Suk keep wear the wedding ring.. hehe.. no one can't stop Jang Keun Suk what he want to do.. hehehe yo10 yo10 yo10

    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

    Gender : Female Posts : 1560
    Points : 3524
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : Philippines

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by mssweet821 on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:10 pm



    P/s:
    although i'm a little bit sad CC change her girl but it's fine as long as is not SCRUB.. hahaha f49
    [/quote]



    @sis Nora...you mean CC is Code Combine...Shin Hye now is not Code Combine Model...if it is true why Code Combine is like that...Shin Hye is a perfect Model to their product is it really perfect to Sukkie as their male Model...

    to sad if it is true...its their lost and their income will going to down... yo11


    megz
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 252
    Points : 2137
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 25
    Location : India

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by megz on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

    Hi all!!!
    As you all know fro sis pams post that fuji tv docu was an awesome find for Keunshin shippers...but sadly as i dint have time to post i couldnt share my POV...But hoping am not late i wil post now... yo12

    In the second part of Fuji Tv docu during the filming of Love rain...it was very late and sukkie was telling the viewers that its very late..around 1.00 am...he took out his phone and showed the lock screen of his I phonw\e where the time was visible...but A PROB AROSE... yo7 when sukkie took the phone there was no msg..but as soon as he turned his phone suddenly blinked and i think sukkie must have felt the vibration...he showed the time and immediately fumbled with the phone to hide wat was shown on the screen... yo11 lol i tried my level best to capture the screen but unfortunately suk`s hand was fast and the phone screen had lot of backlight.. yo6

    Here s the video wer sukkie fumbles with the phone to hide it... yo15


    And here s the screen shot of the phone screen.. yo4


    Now looking closely at the hangul on screen i can catch only the tails of the words...its three words...lik a NAME.. yo9

    Ok lets compare with a name we all know and s familiar

    PARK SHIN HYE


    The tails look suspiciously lik the above in the phone.. LOLZ... yo24

    And I ALSO TOOK THE LIBERTY OF COMAPARING THE TAILS WITH THE NAME OF ANOTHER PERSON... And i have to say looking at the last word it has a sharp tail/the parrallel lines like this syllable HYE But THE OTHERS PERSON HANGUL NAME HAS NO SHARP TAILS ITS FLAT IN ALL THREE SYLLABLES... silly

    You may ask why i took particular care to ELIMINATE THAT PERSON because you see i saw some of my ideas being presented there.. like Picture Fanfics.. I dont encourage plagiarism and so am announcing it previously... impatient

    Well Lets conclude we cant point to a single person as the sender of msg/chat cos the pic is not clear... but the question is

    * Why at that time 1:07 am?
    * Why sukkie hid it so fast?

    Let me remind u all who used kaoke talk at 4 am in the morn... Jang Keun Suk and Park Shun Hye..
    Remebr the time when she said my numbers are missing??
    eating ramen

    Also why he hid it...to protect the person fro antis also to avoid further suspicion and speculation... sigh yoyo To Protect your wife or girl frnd s the right job of a proper man... thinking yoyo cheering

    Now coming to another part of the documentary...

    In the 4th part of fuji docu... At 1:45 Sukkie confessed a wish... "I wanna go out with frnds, i wanna talk with them at a cafe not over a bottle..." RA2

    HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! ra6

    We all know where our pair always goes out on dates... ra9

    The coffe shop...

    Here look at this


    And the screen caps for the above wish..




    Look at the deep longing in his face..

    Sukkie s thinking of all the dates and he must miss Shin hye... ra5

    WOW!!!!!! So i thought coalamercato was the new destination of KS pair..but seems they stil love the cafe very much... ra19 ra20

    AND DO U REMEMBR SUK SAID HE LIKES TO DRINK WITH SOMEONE??? Lol has he ever mentioned abt coffee with that person??
    NO ra21


    So dont go around saying suk wants to spend time with HER at the cafe cos we all know its a LIE... dont STEAL IDEAS AND FABRICATE SITUATIONS!!!!! ra25

    Lolz!!! THATS IT...so fuji docu was an eye opener... We know suk receives msgs which he tries to HIDE and he MISSES HIS GIRL!!!!!

    GOGOGOGOGO JANG KEUN SUK LOVES PARK SHIN HYE!!!! ra11

    Keunshin FOREVER!!!! ra7 h3 f21

    Cr of pic: Ks2h fb page...

    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2796
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by bsjsucchini on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

    megz wrote:Hi all!!!
    As you all know fro sis pams post that fuji tv docu was an awesome find for Keunshin shippers...but sadly as i dint have time to post i couldnt share my POV...But hoping am not late i wil post now... yo12

    In the second part of Fuji Tv docu during the filming of Love rain...it was very late and sukkie was telling the viewers that its very late..around 1.00 am...he took out his phone and showed the lock screen of his I phonw\e where the time was visible...but A PROB AROSE... yo7 when sukkie took the phone there was no msg..but as soon as he turned his phone suddenly blinked and i think sukkie must have felt the vibration...he showed the time and immediately fumbled with the phone to hide wat was shown on the screen... yo11 lol i tried my level best to capture the screen but unfortunately suk`s hand was fast and the phone screen had lot of backlight.. yo6

    Here s the video wer sukkie fumbles with the phone to hide it... yo15


    And here s the screen shot of the phone screen.. yo4


    Now looking closely at the hangul on screen i can catch only the tails of the words...its three words...lik a NAME.. yo9

    Ok lets compare with a name we all know and s familiar

    PARK SHIN HYE


    The tails look suspiciously lik the above in the phone.. LOLZ... yo24

    And I ALSO TOOK THE LIBERTY OF COMAPARING THE TAILS WITH THE NAME OF ANOTHER PERSON... And i have to say looking at the last word it has a sharp tail/the parrallel lines like this syllable HYE But THE OTHERS PERSON HANGUL NAME HAS NO SHARP TAILS ITS FLAT IN ALL THREE SYLLABLES... silly

    You may ask why i took particular care to ELIMINATE THAT PERSON because you see i saw some of my ideas being presented there.. like Picture Fanfics.. I dont encourage plagiarism and so am announcing it previously... impatient

    Well Lets conclude we cant point to a single person as the sender of msg/chat cos the pic is not clear... but the question is

    * Why at that time 1:07 am?
    * Why sukkie hid it so fast?

    Let me remind u all who used kaoke talk at 4 am in the morn... Jang Keun Suk and Park Shun Hye..
    Remebr the time when she said my numbers are missing??
    eating ramen

    Also why he hid it...to protect the person fro antis also to avoid further suspicion and speculation... sigh yoyo To Protect your wife or girl frnd s the right job of a proper man... thinking yoyo cheering

    Now coming to another part of the documentary...

    In the 4th part of fuji docu... At 1:45 Sukkie confessed a wish... "I wanna go out with frnds, i wanna talk with them at a cafe not over a bottle..." RA2

    HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! ra6

    We all know where our pair always goes out on dates... ra9

    The coffe shop...

    Here look at this


    And the screen caps for the above wish..




    Look at the deep longing in his face..

    Sukkie s thinking of all the dates and he must miss Shin hye... ra5

    WOW!!!!!! So i thought coalamercato was the new destination of KS pair..but seems they stil love the cafe very much... ra19 ra20

    AND DO U REMEMBR SUK SAID HE LIKES TO DRINK WITH SOMEONE??? Lol has he ever mentioned abt coffee with that person??
    NO ra21


    So dont go around saying suk wants to spend time with HER at the cafe cos we all know its a LIE... dont STEAL IDEAS AND FABRICATE SITUATIONS!!!!! ra25

    Lolz!!! THATS IT...so fuji docu was an eye opener... We know suk receives msgs which he tries to HIDE and he MISSES HIS GIRL!!!!!

    GOGOGOGOGO JANG KEUN SUK LOVES PARK SHIN HYE!!!! ra11

    Keunshin FOREVER!!!! ra7 h3 f21

    Cr of pic: Ks2h fb page...



    Daebak sis megz..

    I think you're right at that moment he would be receiving a call from

    her that's why he covered his phone and quickly hid it and went away so that

    he would answer it immediately kekeke..btw I found a spazz worthy vid..

    Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye Wonderful Moment:




    @1:46 he attempted to kiss her but she immediately walk away kekeke..

    credit to the uploader for this vid..


    Sponsored content

    Re: KeunShin Solidifiers II

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am


      Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:36 am