Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Sun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Sun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Sat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Thu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Fri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe

YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

aroc61
    Newbhie

Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

Post by aroc61 on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm

yesterday i was watching the yab bts randomly and i found bts 9 where in shinhye and yong hwa so comfortable playing

and teasing with each other, but during filming heartstrings i noticed that shinhye was not that close to yonghwa even

though yonghwa trying to be the same as before. could it be because of guen suk might get jealous. so from here i may

conclude that shin hye is in a relationship. yo10

sorry i cant provide you with any visual or audio coz i dont know how to do it.

i all know is that i am a guenshin shipper and my day is not complete without a news from them,

so for those who are capable pls feed us up everyday if possible. thanks yo3

megz

Post by megz on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 6:26 am

Hi all!!!! ra1
    Am gonna do my second review today...and is it strange or something cos whenever i decide to do a BTS review i get some shocking and hyperventilating material to spazz on...first was the moan and today it is the fruit pajama.... RA2 ok ok!!!today the schedule is

REVIEW OF RING THROWING SCENE IN EP 3

Now WHY did i select this BTS when there are many more...the reason is HACCI..
    The previous truck BTS i reviewed was focussing fully on Sukkie-->his secret kiss,tender touches etc...here in this BTS suk wasnt the one touching but it was the counterpart...Our princess!! ra4

hacci was so cute and vibrant during this scene...she was so bubbly but i also noted certain things...lets gogogog!!!!

For this BTS i dint c one vdo but had to look at 3 Vdos...hacci was supposed to hit Sukkie in anger after he threw her precious Ring into the pool...She was supposed to hit him on the chest with force... ra6 But our princess was so kind that she was dint want to hit the prince..She felt that she did it with force and so LAUGHINGLY GROPED *oops sry wrong word ra3 * touched his CHEST... yo1
    Hacci yep youre a caring girl but why should you keep caressing his chest for more than 10 sec?AH!!and at last saying goodbye..to shoo us away so that u both can have some PRIVACY..jus lik wat sukkie during your 1st etude kiss CF?? gossip

And then during the Shouting scene of Mi nam versus Tae kyung sukkie imitated hacci`s voice.......She again flies at him and tries to strangle him with his towel lol!!!
    PLS NOTE BOTH THEIR HANDS ESPLY SUK!!! surprised flowers

This took place during the time when there was loads of sun...but as evening came they went near the pool..Hacci went into the pool for searching the ring scene...after she comes out there is a scene of Mi Nam hugging Tae kyung wer HTK will spread his arms reluctantly cos he DOESNT WANT TO BE HUGGED!! weeeeee But will our prince be quiet if our princess hugs??? HE WONT!! He HUGGED HER BACK which was not there in the script!!! monkey kiss And gave the lame *ahem* excuse that it was COLD and so he was hugging her...now y doesn’t the princess step out? wont u do it if u r feeling uncomfortable? yo17
    So the CONCLUSION == HACCI WASNT UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE HUG!! yo9 h10

And another scene wer Sukkie gave the heat pack to Hacci and THEN LIGHTLY TOUCHED HER ! Again care and tenderness shown by the prince...weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! h17

And to end!! There is a scene where Sukkie`s shirt had come down...and his Chest *or mayb nipples* h43 were shown...Hacci helped him to rearrange his Shirt so that his Chest was covered..throughout YAB bts these two act as if they are incharge of each others Makeup and Wardrobe f47 ..mostly hacci does it...there was one instance of her doing for Yong hwa during parody...but otherwise always for SUKKIE........ s2

This is my POV..from this BTS i find that hacci cant keep her hands or eyes off Sukkie`s chest.. f49 .And this was a scene wer sukkie`s wardrobe made it possible so that much of his CHEST WAS VISIBLE!! s3
    Jus lik Suk has a Thing for hacci`s neckline does HACCI HAVE A THING FOR SUKKIE`S CHEST?? t3
    A question that can be answered only by Park Shin Hye!!!

Cr:to uploaders

jgslvspsh

Post by jgslvspsh on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

now, megz, i know the reason shin hye is very close to suk's personal stylist, julia, as you can see from the airport bts where shin hye hug her coz of the cold, shin hye also looking after sukkie's clothes while filming, ahem ahem

simplemind

Post by simplemind on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 7:49 pm

HOWDY!
    I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YA ALL MY YAB BTS FAVE.
    THE LAST SCENE EPISODE OF HTW AND GMN.
    THIS IS WHERE THEY EXPOSED THEIR REAL FEELINGS ABOUT THE DRAMA AND TO EACH OTHER.
    BOTH SHOWS THEIR SADNESS ABOUT THE ENDING AND BEING APART FROM EACH OTHER.
    AND THE SWEETNESS THROUGH OUT THE FILMING.
    NO HOLDS BARRED EVEN THEY KNEW THERE IS A CAMERA FILMING THEM.
    THEY CAN'T JUST HIDE THEIR REAL FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.
    IT'S OVERFLOWING AND FULL OF LOVE.
    SUKKIE TRIED TO STOLE A KISS FROM HACCI AGAIN.
    YA SUKKIE YOU'RE NOT TIRED TO STOLE A KISS FROM HACCI IN DRAMA AND IN REAL LIFE?
    HACCI'S LIPS A LIME FLAVOR ALSO THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS WANT TO TASTE HER LIPS?
    I HOPE TO THAT SOMEDAY YOU WILL COME OUT IN THE OPEN AND ADMIT THE TRUTH.
    I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE SPAZZING AND DREAMING ABOUT THE TWO OF YOU.
    UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED.
    WHAITING!

simplemind

Post by simplemind on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 7:51 pm

yo8 THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE MY VIEWS HERE IN YOUR SITE.
    HOPE THIS FAN SITE WILL CONTINUE EVEN THE COUPLE GET'S MARRIED. HEHE.

Last edited by simplemind on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DOUBLE POSTING)

megz

Post by megz on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:20 pm

STOLEN KISSES

Hi allllllllllllll yo3 yo3

YEP..as u all have mentioned suk does steal kisses from hacci a lot...like in the truck scene,bed scene,last scene...etcetc yo11

These are which were recorded by camera wonder how many more did he steal which werent captured?? lol JUS IMAGINE thinking yoyo surprised

the yab bts providing evidence for our couple doesnt involves only proofs and actions which were given by our pair...there are many instances when the other anjells, yab crew also let it know that they think of them as a pair.... i have seen many DUH and AIGOO expressions fro those who are around them which is very much alike lik wat anyone who is with a couple gives.... Am sure u know wat i mean.... havent u been exasperated when u go single accompanying a couple...?? sigh yoyo

Their lovey-dovey ways are so overly sweet that u wil get annoyed with them cos in their eyes OTHERS DO NOT EXIST gossip gossip gossip agreeing

Also compare the other bts with yab bts.... I WONT DO A COMPARISON OF MMM BTS LOL as the com bar has done enough of it... i am posting here abt hacci`s other dramas... Shin hye`s bts with yong hwa in heartstrings... they were very friendly and seemed good... BUT WERE THERE SPAZZY MOMENTS OR STOLEN KISSES OR SNEAKY GLANCES OR NAUGHTY GESTURES!!! flowers monkey kiss pinch ???
    THE ANSWER IS A BIG NO

Even far more significant than the heartstrings bts was the Cyrano agency Bts!!! u can literally SEE HOW UNCOMFORTABLE HACCI WAS IN IT!!! confuse yoyo confuse yoyo

The reason was Uhm tae woong... he was the costar in cyrano agency with hacci...and he tended to flirt with her much..though unlike suk hacci DID NOT LIKE HIS ATTENTIONS One reason was utw was way too old and another was utw was FLIRTING WITH EVERY GIRL he saw..he asks every girl "Shall we marry??" Both hacci and utw have revealed this in their talk shows...he also asked lee min jung another costar in Cyrano agency disappointed disappointed

But i think he must have seriously scared hacci with his continuous flirting... She even said she brought her mom with her to the shoot cos of him... yo20 yo22

He must have crossed the limits too as one can see in a bts wer he wasnt supposed to kiss her he tried to STEAL A KISS!! and reaction of hacci who had many kisses stolen by Suk??

SHE PANICKED AND NEARLY SCREAMED AND RAN AWAY FRO UTW

If sukkie was jus a colleague i think he would have received the same reaction as UTW got...but there was something more.. minam taekyung

She allowed his flirting and even enjoyed them because SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM fainted monkey ra20

well y did i make this post?? there are many evidences and instances wer suk shows his love to hacci but there is an argument y doesnt hacci show her love to Suk?? ra27

The fact that she allows Suk to show his love to her alone IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH THAT SHE LOVES HIM ra19

Regarding utw he even continued his stalking and proposing through twitter and hacci snubbed him and also called him an AHJUSSHI!!! t3 t3 t3 t3 wahahahaha GOGOGOGOGO!!! Shin hye rocks t4

Well now the question is when hacci was busy fighting the overattentive ahjusshi will our prince be quiet??? Will he let his precious girl do the fighting alone?? ra44

Wat was his reaction??
    Spoiler:
    To those who dunno the answer i wil tel it in my next post kekeke So wait for my next post LOL

simplemind

Post by simplemind on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 9:54 pm

@ megz

well now the question is when hacci was busy fighting the overattentive ahjusshi will our prince be quiet??? will he let his precious girl do fighting alone??
    wat was his reaction?

yo5
    waaaaaaa!!!! i'm soooo excited about the answer! wahwahwah!
    yo11

can't wait for it!

you're posting really spazzworthy!

gogogogogo! cheering

megz

Post by megz on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 12:18 am

Hello all!!!

Am back with the ANSWER LOL!!!! yo1
    yo6

Didja miss me Lol!!! yo10

Anyways the golden question was

when hacci was busy fighting the overattentive ahjusshi will our prince be quiet??? will he let his precious girl do fighting alone??
    wat was his reaction?

Well as i have shin hye had prob with UTW...he tried kissing her and she panicked here is the bts of it

Pls note around 2.05...

She tried warning him,snubbing him,scaring him by bringing her mom... think nothing would have stopped him cos he was attracted to shin hye and he thought she was single and available yo15
    yo13

It must have reached the PRINCE`s ears... we all know how jealous he is...u must have seen the looks of dagger he threw at Yong hwa during yab bts...there was no need for HTK to act jealous at Shin woo...because it was there naturally LOL yo20 yo25

He must have boiled on seeing UTW mess with his girl LOL!!! badly hurt flipping table

Poor UTW dint know abt suk and his green monster..
    taekyung f2 UTW

Suk knew he had to act and so when he was online with eels on the day of hacci`s movie Cyrano agency premiere he said "Go mi nam`s movie is screening today...should i go??"

Getting a feeling of Deja vu!!?? isnt this what hacci did before going to ymp premiere...jus tweeting and leaving us all hanging??

Seems suk taught her that LOL ra6

And while everyone was waiting to see if suk came to the vip show tadaaaaaaaaa HE DID COME..he walked the red carpet and here is a fancam of him on the red carpet...

And did suk jus go there to watch the movie to show UTW whose the BOSS?? ra3

No he WENT BACKSTAGE TOO!!! ra5 RA2

Look here

LOL!!! am sure SUKKIE scared the hell out of UTW ra27 f37

UTW must have been mad to try hitting on shin hye again as he now knew clearly SHE WAS TAKEN ra4 ra8

And so he stopped his torture...

On another note UTW had a recent movie released and who all attended the premiere?

Choi daniel,Lee min Jung --> ACTORS IN CYRANO AGENCY except hacci@!!!! wahahahaha ra9

POOR UTW!!!!

P.S. am searching for some videos and pics pertaining to this event...if i get them i wil post more spazzworthy news!! FIGHTING!!! yo4

simplemind

Post by simplemind on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 1:56 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! weeeeee

i knew it! i have this feeling why he attend cyrano agency premiere! kekeke!

daebak megz! pmd need to retire now? daebak

nooo! not ever! not until this two came out in the open and confirmed the truth!

so the pmd senior version and the pmd junior version is here lolz! cheering

megz love your post!

nora

Post by nora on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 3:15 pm

hello keunshin shippers!!!!

This spazzing video is actually already been post before...keke.. but i can't help myself from posting it (admin don't remove my post ya.. yo12 )

ok.. so i wanna share to everyone what i saw in that video.. it is not just the bridal veil scene form yong hwa to hacci and sukkie but actually is more than that!! weeeeee

as we all know that sukkie got surprises from his love (hacci of course!) and his friend Yonghwa.. sukkie look really happy coz he loves surprises esspecially from Hacci.. monkey kiss

see the hug?we can see Hacci dump her body to sukkie or sukkie pull hacci towards him? awww...for me it is not like you hug a friend.. it's sweet .. gentle... and i think hacci not just simply seeing friend and hug them but not with sukkie.. waeyo?hehe.. yo10
    and if you recall on CF Garden .. there is a clip in BTS.. Sukkie and Hacci shake hand and hug.. that a friendly hug.. ( i think they pretend to act like that to avoid speculation between them gossip h21 )

and the sweet moment between them.. we can see how close they are..

and after that they singing song from YAB.. I will Promise you.. sukkie love to sing that song..

and the scene that i am and you all love is the scene when yonghwa give way to suk to hug hacci and the scene Yonghwa put the bridal veil on hacci.. actually the scene is more than that.. when i look back it's actually the lyrics itself.. let me show you..

Forever I will live with this new path in my life.. the new life? as a couple or husband and wife?.. we can see sukkie raised his hand while hacci close to him.. to made an informal confession in front of his eels that we are in love? (if yonghwa not interuppt him with the bridal veil scene maybe he will hug hacci there yo12 ).. and what about yonghwa action?he made an action look like he put the wedding veil to hacci... so the new path for hacci and sukkie is as a HUSBAND AND WIFE!!! so yonghwa know they are couple.. (stop the non sense YongShin shipper yo20 )
    we also can see suk push away yonghwa hands action to not going any further or the all the secret will be reveal.. yo10 yo10

ok we go to the next scene.. hehe..

actually after the weeding veil scene.. they all together rapping and what i found out sukkie actually dedicated the last part of the rapping to Hacci..coz suk pointed his finger to her yo10

I can’t tell you to wait for me because I will take you Hacci's smile when sukkie dedicated it to her... sukkie will take her to the altar?hehehe so sweet sukkie... yo10 yo10

and the last scene to spazz about is this..

we can see sukkie looking at hacci while he sang.. I Will Promise You yo10

Jang Keun Suk promise to Park Shin Hye :
    I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes
    I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms
    s3 s2

While post this spazzing video.. i think that is why suk invited Hacci to Tokyo Dome because only on stage he can express himself and show what he really feel about hacci to everyone... :butterfly hear

p/s: for gg's this is not part of the acting on stage huh!.. This is Real...

khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

Post by khulet29 on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 3:49 pm

weeeeeehhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mamu nora! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
    spazzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! aahahha Thanks for this great spazzing post...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep it going!!!!! clap! clap! clap! yo3 t4 h1 h1

demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

Post by demi_zhu on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 7:40 pm

@nora

I will make sure the admin does not remove any of those vids/gif you just posted coz they are so SPAZZZZZZ-WORTHY...!!!! hahahahahahahahahaahaha thinking yoyo

that Sukkie FM was so telling of how our KS couple really felt for each other even after their YAB shoot has ended......

and yeah, I agree, the way Suk and Hacci hugged there....that's not a friendly hug....that is an ALL GIVE HUG...!!!!.....a hug only a couple who has a very special relationship give to one another.....

and in this scene.....

do you guys know that SUK AND HACCI were holding hands there????
    (it's a pitty I lost the pics amongst those hundred other links when my other laptop crashed.....so i anyone has one, please post it here... thanks!!! )

but they were secretly holding hands there.....behind Suk's fur scarf....!!! Geez, if there is one cute guy who has the "fastest hand in the west", it's SUKKIE.. !!!!

you're the MAN !!! >>>>> taekyung

Love your bts post nora!!!..... s2 .... more please?????......

nora

Post by nora on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 10:18 pm

@Demi

This is the pic u said.. "fastest hand in the west", hehehehe..

you can see their hands? weeeeee weeeeee

jfp2268
    Junior Wings

Post by jfp2268 on Sun 18 Dec 2011, 8:39 am

i miss this two so much!!!..thanks for posting guys!

bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini on Sun 18 Dec 2011, 9:50 am

This is the part wherein they teased Yong Hwa, Sukkie said we're surprise to see Jung Yong Hwa here, Jeremy did not make it as he is busy, Shin Hye said he ignored the2 ANJELL Fan Meetings but Yong Hwa said Im here as a guest, they teased him by saying you shouldn't be here..it should be our moment... minam taekyung weeeeee Sukkie then said no this is not the case..kekeke.. Im reposting the vid for everyone to watch it and this famous holding hands happen at 2:11..

shvodanhk1
    Newbhie

Post by shvodanhk1 on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 8:48 pm

thnaksss

bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 2:34 pm

This is one of the bts of YAB..

Just look on how sweet these two are.. yo10

credit to PSH~JKS Baidu thanks..

nora

Post by nora on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 1:05 am

so sweet!!.. only shinhye can do that to suk.. and suk really like to spoil her!! hahaha... yo10

pypyn

Post by pypyn on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:18 pm

I'M speacles here cause i agree what all of your posts here, h12 h17 YAB BTS reviews ,after i know YAB drama ,i always watching YAB bts ON YOUTUB ,all is my favorite cause i never see people like them ,so close, playfull,and care each other ,A,,ish every time watching and read the post about the couple minam taekyung My imaginition will spread going anywhere ,a, ,, is i'm really crazy tumbling about them , i don't know why h8 h34 h43

simplemind

Post by simplemind on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:02 pm

@ pynpyn

i don't wanna bite you coz i like you! lolz!

monkey kiss

pypyn

Post by pypyn on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 6:40 pm

yo4 h35 h37 all why this so silent ??? f6

bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 3:16 pm

@pypyn: dont be sad.. so this pic is for you..

Go Minam and Hwang Tae Kyung cute smile and pout:

credit:PSH~JKS Baidu

pangpeak
    Newbhie

Post by pangpeak on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 4:24 am

khulynne29 wrote:

white choco kiss screencaps

ilovedrama91 wrote:what are you talking about transferring gum to
    shin hye??

this is what they are talking about.. ahahahha
    for your reference chingu.. enjoy :D ahihih

do you have the video of your screen cap ? I love KeunShin so much.

bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 7:47 pm

Here's the famous kiss..

Observe @4:56-5:04 that's where the white choco was passed on to Shin Hye:

credit to the uploader

bsjsucchini

Post by bsjsucchini on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 7:50 pm

Does anyone remember the scene wherein Go Minam is practicing how

to write her signature?? confuse yoyo

Well during break and practice this is what Shin Hye wrote at the bottom: