Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX

This Site is open to all Park Shin Hye Fans. A place where we can have fun discussing, spazzing and posting about Shin Hye.

♥♥♥We Unite to Spread our LOVE and SUPPORT for PARK SHIN HYE ♥♥♥

yo3 The waves carried us to our new home... Where we are free from forlorn... The tides have turned to a new morn...... Now a HOME we can truly call OUR OWN... Welcome to PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FAN BOX Your FanMily Neighborhood HomeSite. Attention Newbies kindly introduce yourself first @ Starbox (Member's Corner) Thank you :) yo7
ChatBox

SeouL, South Korea

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» StarBox (Members Box)
Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm by PreethiJose

» Dynamics of A Couple In Love - Brief History of the KeunShin Love Story
Tue 27 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm by PreethiJose

» RUNNING MAN NOVEMBER 2012
Sun 07 Dec 2014, 9:33 pm by Nurzulfa

» YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz
Mon 23 Dec 2013, 8:49 pm by love shin hye

» KeunShin Solidifiers III
Sun 10 Nov 2013, 1:44 am by lycille

» KEUNSHIN'S Version 101 MVs
Sat 09 Nov 2013, 4:13 am by lycille

» Park Shin Hye Mp4/Mp3 Download Links
Thu 07 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm by khulynne29

» 10/07/13 Rice Wreath for The Heirs Press Conference
Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:56 am by lycille

» MinShin Couple
Fri 18 Oct 2013, 4:48 pm by khulynne29

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


Most users ever online was 47 on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:36 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9492 messages in 137 subjects

We have 656 registered users

The newest registered user is helqwe


    YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Share

    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

    Gender : Female Posts : 730
    Points : 2738
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by demi_zhu on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:19 am

    taekyung minam jeremy shinwoo

    Hello! Welcome to the YAB BTS reviews and spazzing thread...

    This thread would all be about the BTS in YAB that we missed spazzing and discussing before.

    Thanks to Megz for suggesting this thread...

    Thanks to Pam for the Truck BTS which is the proponent for this topic/thread...

    Please feel free to post and share your fave YAB BTS here....

    Enjoy...




    Last edited by demi_zhu on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

    aroc61
    Newbhie

    Posts : 10
    Points : 1881
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    the kissing scene at the movies bts

    Post by aroc61 on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:55 am


    take a look at it carefully jks transfer his chewing gum to psh.

    i dont kwon if my vission is b;urred but i repaetedly scrutinize it.

    this is my own observation. and i love and super kilig to the max.

    ilovedrama91
    Regular Member

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1919
    Join date : 2011-10-07

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by ilovedrama91 on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

    what are you talking about transferring gum to shin hye??

    nora
    Moderator

    Posts : 546
    Points : 2550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 35

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by nora on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:01 pm

    my first post here.. ra1

    This is the most favorite BTS in YAB that i watch always.. The Bed Scene.. RA2

    i wanna share some picture that we can spazzz about keke.. s2 ra44


    Sukkie can stop his eyes for keep on looking at hacci beautiful neck!keke h17 suk got caught red handed hehe.. it's that sukkie always said he like feminine girl and have a beautiful neckline .. h15



    I like this want... he pull her on his chest..hugs.. sweet.. s3



    See! sukkie kiss shinhye head.. naughty boy! RA2


    Another proff that sukkie can't let go hacci hand.. and hacci allows it..keke she like it tooo.. s3


    megz
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 252
    Points : 2135
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 25
    Location : India

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by megz on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:17 pm

    ra1

    Am so so so happy to do the first review in a newly opened topic!!!

    RA2

    I am even more glad that am doing the review of MY MOST FAV BTS OF ALL TIMES ra5 i pestered brut and mama and sis pam for details of this bts...thank god they dint scold me ra3

    THE FIRST BTS TO BE REVIEWED IS THE TRUCK BTS IN EP 3

    Do you all remebr the scene when GMN went on top of the truck to retrieve HTK`s fone and then she got stuck on top of the truck...and then HTK like a Korean version of superhero Flash chases the truck over a LOOOOOOOOONG distance...yep that one!! ra30

    This scene had an awesome BTS and many scenes in it very spazzy!!! f37
    I fell in love with suk and hye after one particular scene..i knew that there something more going on with this pair...i`ll tell about it in this writeup...
    The TRUCK BTS is gonna be split into two...I will be dealing with The kiss and caress and Sis pam with sexiness and m_ _ _ r51 I know some people wil know it already but i dont wanna spoil it for others!!! r50
    Ok lets start h14
    The video i reviewed was of duration 6.49..the first 2.01 minutes focus on hacci on the top of the truck...Suk appears at 2.02-2.05 focusses on suk walking..then camera focuses back to hacci..suk runs from 2.25 suk is running running running...

    An interesting thing to note is at 2.59 the person doubling for shin hye is shown on top of the truck and mama demi thinks its julia/yuria *really hard to find out the pronouciation as korean names are similar also note at that time a guy calls out the girl with a similar name hmmm* Fact is she is Suk`s wardrobe designer..
    Also she is Very CLOSE To Hacci..at the airport scene hacci went and hugged the Suk`s stylist yo4
    Ahhhh!!so a geunshin shipper was at spot!! h19 maybe she can give us more juicy details h31
    Then the double jumps and suk catches her til 3.57!! and now the really story starts..at 3.57 onwards hacci lies on top of suk f13

    At around 4.12 something happens...look at the screencap
    Yes oh yes!!! s1
    SUK STOLE A KISS FROM HACCI s2


    The only thing u can see among the sea of hairs is Suk`s nose and it is seen close to hacci`s cheek!! yes he kissed in that instance s1
    Wahhh!! sly suk!!! f13 f47
    Then at 4.22 - 4.25 he is seen bending his head..infact suk is placing a kiss on Hacci`s shoulders.. h42 The screencaps are here


    Not once but TWICE suk stole kisses!!i dont think poor hacci was even aware of it h34
    t3

    And the scene that started it all for me!! the crazy madness for geunshin..;the fav scene from my fav BTS






    This scene doesnt involve any kisses or any sweet words..jus a small gesture of tenderness..even now when i look at all the BTS i am moved by all the small motions of love that suk does...ofcourse suk is so obvious many times..but these nonchalant moves at unexpected times makes me Envy hacci...wishing i had someone who would jus caress me and hold me when am crying..Even now when am writing it brings tears to my eyes to see their love..its so great..

    When i saw it for the first time i knew that no normal guy will jus do that in such a tender and sweet way to any girl...it shows there is something more t4 ra44

    My love started here.. h17. .i hope i have done justice to this beautiful BTS!! I am happy to be reviewing these BTS..lets all spazz together yo11

    I leave you all with an awesome screenshot guys!!take care!!



    P.S. The part 2 will be out soon!! am so eager for it..and here is the video

    Enjoy!! h13
    Credit of vdo to uploader

    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

    Gender : Female Posts : 1868
    Points : 3974
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by khulet29 on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 2:49 pm





    white choco kiss screencaps


    ilovedrama91 wrote:what are you talking about transferring gum to
    shin hye??

    this is what they are talking about.. ahahahha
    for your reference chingu.. enjoy :D ahihih






    barbiechan83
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 72
    Points : 1983
    Join date : 2011-09-10
    Location : Keunshin paradise island

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by barbiechan83 on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 3:16 pm

    ....OMG! it's that really a gum?...very very naughty suk..but i love it! super....am about to take a nap but the pics came out and it made my eyes dilated ha ha ha!!!...i love this new topic...plssssssssss post some more...... weeeeee

    jjj0810
    Newbhie

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1859
    Join date : 2011-11-02

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by jjj0810 on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:08 am

    good day shippers!

    i,ve been lurking here for a months now. first, i decided to keep silently reading all ur post and spazz all by myself. reason is don't know how i really express myself and how to post pics. here ( really i'm an idiot using computer ) i just want to share with you what i like the most in yab bts haha i can't hold myself into this. i like the most is the bed scene not the one where sukkie is soooo flirty with psh that was soooo over spazzing! i like the mos t is the one he fell asleep and when he wokes up he saw psh beside him. he pretends still sleepy and slowly went near of psh and voila! he almost buried shin hye! and i think he tried again to kiss shin hye. hahaha!!! sukkie was so naughty here! and psh can't do anything bt just laugh on sukkie's naughtiness because she likes it! keke even sukkie stole a kiss many times in her. hahaha!

    mssweet821
    Gold Wings

    Gender : Female Posts : 1560
    Points : 3522
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : Philippines

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by mssweet821 on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 10:16 am

    jjj0810 wrote:good day shippers!

    i,ve been lurking here for a months now. first, i decided to keep silently reading all ur post and spazz all by myself. reason is don't know how i really express myself and how to post pics. here ( really i'm an idiot using computer ) i just want to share with you what i like the most in yab bts haha i can't hold myself into this. i like the most is the bed scene not the one where sukkie is soooo flirty with psh that was soooo over spazzing! i like the mos t is the one he fell asleep and when he wokes up he saw psh beside him. he pretends still sleepy and slowly went near of psh and voila! he almost buried shin hye! and i think he tried again to kiss shin hye. hahaha!!! sukkie was so naughty here! and psh can't do anything bt just laugh on sukkie's naughtiness because she likes it! keke even sukkie stole a kiss many times in her. hahaha!

    @Jjj0810 ,

    I love that too. So many bts of YAB to spazZ almost all the YAB BTS is worthy to watch it's look like Yab BTS is more favorite than the original story itself because on BTS we can see the true feelings they have ...just the body language and staring of each other weknow that there is something between them. That why till now we shipping them.

    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2794
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by bsjsucchini on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 12:24 pm

    Awww..nice BTS' recaps..everyone.. yo3

    How about this one?? This is one of my favorite bts.. Seems that everything started here:



    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

    Gender : Female Posts : 1868
    Points : 3974
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by khulet29 on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

    Spoiler:
    The kiss monkey kiss ==== gif
    yo9

    BrutalizkeunshiN
    Talent - The MV Maniac

    Gender : Female Posts : 395
    Points : 2353
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Keunshin Island

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by BrutalizkeunshiN on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:04 am

    ho! hO! hO! MERRY CHRISTMAS! hahahahahaha!

    yumi
    Newbhie

    Posts : 3
    Points : 1849
    Join date : 2011-11-14

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by yumi on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

    Hello everyone..... wishing, hoping and praying for YAB2,kekekek....

    megz
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 252
    Points : 2135
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 25
    Location : India

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by megz on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

    HI ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! yo11

    Am so happy for all the spazz here!!!
    and jus woud like to contribute a Gif for the truck Bts!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee my fav!!!!!!! yo11


    yo10

    demi_zhu
    Lawyer - The Spazzer

    Gender : Female Posts : 730
    Points : 2738
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by demi_zhu on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:35 pm

    megz wrote:HI ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! yo11

    Am so happy for all the spazz here!!!
    and jus woud like to contribute a Gif for the truck Bts!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee my fav!!!!!!! yo11


    yo10

    @megz

    omg thanks for that gif!! do u know that this is the SEXIEST SCENE in YAB for me?????!!

    the way Suk brushed her hair.....the way Shinhye looked at him....gosh...this beats even the gum kissing scene!!

    and the truck bts...that was a dead give away that Suk and Hacci were already very close even before they started to shoot YAB....

    do u know that JKS got to choose his leading lady in YAB?... and he chose Park Shin Hye....so I really think that our KeunShin couple has had a relationship EVEN BEFORE YAB started.... weeeeee weeeeee weeeeee

    Keep up the BTS SPAZZING guys coz........YAB BTS are definitely KEUNSHIN SOLIDIFIERS...!!


    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2794
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by bsjsucchini on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

    You’re Beautiful: Episode 14


    Filming in Progress
    AIRPORT PARKING LOT SCENE
    (Tae-kyung and Mi-nam stand facing each other)
    (TK) Go Mi-nam, I came because I have something to tell you. I’m telling you only once, so listen carefully. Go Mi-nam, I… You…
    (clanging and tooting noises; first busload of fans comes into view)
    (PD) Cut, CUT! The first bus is moving too slowly and the second bus is following too close. Tell the second driver to keep a two-car distance. Also, the fans need to scream louder, much louder. Like this: OPPA, OPPA!! C’mon, let’s wrap up this scene quickly, it’s so friggin’ cold out here.



    (close-up of Tae-kyung’s face as he whispers into Mi-nam’s ears)
    (TK) I like you.
    (Mi-nam walks away in a daze; fans descend on Tae-kyung; he gazes after Mi-nam’s unsteady gait and smiles bemusedly; fans clamor for autographs)
    (PD) Cut! That’s a wrap for this scene. Good job, everyone.
    (Jang Geun-suk and Park Shin-hye walk together toward the van)
    (PSH) Oppa, your ears must be frozen, they are so red.
    (JGS) Ha, just look at your own nose. Someone must be missing Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. And the way you walked just now was funny, like you were going to keel over any minute.



    (PSH) Was it very weird? The PD didn’t say anything so I thought it was okay. I’m supposed to be in great shock, you know. Hwang Tae-kyung finally confesses his feelings for Go Mi-nam!
    (JGS) It took 14 episodes, but he finally did it. Some fans might be disappointed, though. They’re dying to hear his first “I love you.”
    (PSH) Too bad Tae-kyung had to have a zit on his forehead when he made his grand declaration today. (runs off giggling)
    (JGS) What? You come back here, you little rascal. Come back or I’ll spank you!



    BUS STOP SCENE


    (Mi-nam sits unseeing, her mind replaying the earlier scene; when she realizes she did indeed hear the words “I like you” from Tae-kyung, her face lights up as though flowers are blooming all around her)
    (PD) Wait, wait. Shin-hye, don’t forget to hiccup as you’re smiling and giggling. Imagine you’ve just won 500 million won.
    (PSH) Aww, PD-nim, I’m more romantic than that. I’ll think of Geun-suk oppa, haha! Okay, I’m ready.
    (Tae-kyung observes Mi-nam from inside his car and smiles)
    (TK) She must have heard correctly. It’s too embarrassing to repeat myself.
    (Mi-nam’s laughter can be heard across the road; she slaps the bench and stamps her feet in glee; passersby think she’s loony; Tae-kyung’s car pulls up; he gestures for her to come to the car; he smiles; she blushes)


    CINEMA SCENE
    (JGS) Shin-hye, are you excited? You’re going to get a special treat tonight.
    (PSH) Ah, Oppa, don’t tease me. Anyway, you’re doing all the giving and I’m just receiving. Work hard, Oppa!
    (JGS) Want to practise now? As professionals, we should prepare well, right? Come here…
    (PSH) Oppa!
    (Mi-nam is asleep when she receives a call from Tae-kyung; he can’t believe that she can fall asleep after being told that he likes her; she ought to be awake and reliving that exquisite moment!)
    (MN) Hyungnim, we’re watching a movie at this hour?
    (TK) Don’t get any ideas. I asked you out because I need you to be my eyes.


    (inside the cinema, its couple seats mostly empty, Mi-nam holds Tae-kyung’s hand and leads him up the steps; she trips over the outstretched legs of a man with his girlfriend; a few seats away, a woman watches our couple intently)
    (MN) Are these seats okay?
    (TK) No, they’re too close to the screen.
    (MN) Okay, then is this last row okay?
    (TK) No, that’s too far back. Let’s go there. (he leads her down the steps)
    (MN) Hyungnim, you can see now?
    (TK) Go Mi-nam, you’re my eyes. Eyes don’t talk back.
    (the two finally sit down; in front of them a couple is necking away; Mi-nam yawns, overcome by sleepiness)
    (PD) Cut! Extra in the first row, why is your head turned toward Geun-suk? You’re supposed to be watching the movie! Retake!
    (Tae-kyung and Mi-nam fall asleep, still holding each other’s hands)


    (PD) Cut, CUT!! Extra over there, why are you standing up? Get down! 2nd AD, what in the world is going on? Does the extra know what she’s supposed to do?
    (2nd AD walks over to the woman; they exchange some words)
    (2nd AD) PD-nim, this extra thinks the scene will be more meaningful if she is sitting next to Tae-kyung.
    (PD) What? Has she become the Hong Sisters or the script supervisor? We’re wrapping this up. No ad-libs and no more NGs!
    (PSH) Oppa, did you see? It’s that nurse!
    (JGS) So? She’s working, you’re working, and I’m working. At this moment the script calls for me to be asleep and I’m taking advantage of it. Don’t wake me!


    (the movie ends; Tae-kyung and Mi-nam go out to the viewing deck of the building; she tells him that she feels refreshed after sleeping for two hours; he pretends the movie was all right; she has no idea he was fast asleep the entire time; the two talk about stars that can be seen and stars that are hidden; she tells him that things shaped like stars are everywhere; she can even use the vapor from her breath to draw a star)
    (MN) After my brother returns and I’m gone to a faraway place, I will look for stars and think of you.
    (TK) I will come and look for you often, to see how many stars you have collected.
    (Tae-kyung walks over to the edge of the deck to look at the view)



    (PD) Cut! Geun-suk, why did you jump suddenly?
    (JGS) I saw a ghostly reflection in the glass. Someone was smiling and staring at me from behind the glass doors!
    (everyone turns around; they see a familiar-looking woman scurrying away)
    (PD) That extra again? Good grief! 2nd AD, I don’t want that woman around anymore, understand? How many NGs have we had because of her? Don’t use her anymore!
    (as Tae-kyung is looking at the view, Mi-nam thinks about how much she is going to miss him, her brightest star, when she is gone; her eyes are wet)


    (TK) Go Mi-nam, should I show you some stars now?
    (he beckons for her to come over and pretends he is going to hit her face with his knuckles; as she braces herself in shock, he pulls her close and kisses her; they kiss for a long time; the 2nd AD stands guard behind the glass doors, making sure the woman extra is not around; he heaves a sigh of relief when the PD finally yells “It’s a wrap!”)
    (JGS) Shin-hye, rate that kiss.
    (PSH) Oppa!
    [/i][/color]



    cr:http://thundiesprattle.com


    Last edited by bsjsucchini on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

    megz
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 252
    Points : 2135
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 25
    Location : India

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by megz on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

    MY GOD SIS GAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ yo11 yo10 yo9 yo3

    I never knew all these!!! when u said abt it i thought it normal but these are indeed SPAZZWORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH h1 h3 ra7 f21

    My personal favorites are

    (PSH) Too bad Tae-kyung had to have a zit on his forehead when he made his grand declaration today. (runs off giggling)
    (JGS) What? You come back here, you little rascal. Come back or I’ll spank you!


    Spank gmn!!!!weeeeeeeeee f22
    h4


    (PD) Wait, wait. Shin-hye, don’t forget to hiccup as you’re smiling and giggling. Imagine you’ve just won 500 million won.
    (PSH) Aww, PD-nim, I’m more romantic than that. I’ll think of Geun-suk oppa, haha! Okay, I’m ready.


    Hacci needs to think of Geun suk oppa to be romantic and happy...........weeeeeeeeeee h3 g3

    (JGS) Shin-hye, are you excited? You’re going to get a special treat tonight.
    (PSH) Ah, Oppa, don’t tease me. Anyway, you’re doing all the giving and I’m just receiving. Work hard, Oppa!
    (JGS) Want to practise now? As professionals, we should prepare well, right? Come here…
    (PSH) Oppa!


    Ah!!! excited??????? hacci must have been bouncing g9
    and naughty naughty suk despite all the stolen kisses he still wants to PRACTISE!!!!
    And Hacci OPPA YOU ARE DOING ALL THE GIVING??? yep she was right he gave the Gum and lots more... t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3 t3

    AND THIS STEALS THE PRIZE TODAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!

    (JGS) Shin-hye, rate that kiss.
    (PSH) Oppa!


    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG f47 f47 f47 f47


    YA SUK the PD RATED YOUR KISS AND HE RATED IT R

    well cant blame him if you jus look at these Gifs...





    weeeeee with all the coaxing no wonder hacci responds in this gif..DAMN the PD Y DID U SAY CUT??YYYY?? yo5




    Lets not forget the GUM/CHOCO


    And after all hot atmosphere this it leaves our poor hacci in this state.



    So that explains why it dint come on the original Ep...to save us all poor viewers from spazzing to death!!!!

    WAHHHHHHHH!!! i stil cant get over this spazz!!!love u sis gail kumawo...

    Credits: As tagged

    khulet29
    Asma - The Hacker

    Gender : Female Posts : 1868
    Points : 3974
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Philippines

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by khulet29 on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:54 pm

    bsjsucchini wrote:You’re Beautiful: Episode 14


    Filming in Progress
    AIRPORT PARKING LOT SCENE
    (Tae-kyung and Mi-nam stand facing each other)
    (TK) Go Mi-nam, I came because I have something to tell you. I’m telling you only once, so listen carefully. Go Mi-nam, I… You…
    (clanging and tooting noises; first busload of fans comes into view)
    (PD) Cut, CUT! The first bus is moving too slowly and the second bus is following too close. Tell the second driver to keep a two-car distance. Also, the fans need to scream louder, much louder. Like this: OPPA, OPPA!! C’mon, let’s wrap up this scene quickly, it’s so friggin’ cold out here.



    (close-up of Tae-kyung’s face as he whispers into Mi-nam’s ears)
    (TK) I like you.
    (Mi-nam walks away in a daze; fans descend on Tae-kyung; he gazes after Mi-nam’s unsteady gait and smiles bemusedly; fans clamor for autographs)
    (PD) Cut! That’s a wrap for this scene. Good job, everyone.
    (Jang Geun-suk and Park Shin-hye walk together toward the van)
    (PSH) Oppa, your ears must be frozen, they are so red.
    (JGS) Ha, just look at your own nose. Someone must be missing Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. And the way you walked just now was funny, like you were going to keel over any minute.



    (PSH) Was it very weird? The PD didn’t say anything so I thought it was okay. I’m supposed to be in great shock, you know. Hwang Tae-kyung finally confesses his feelings for Go Mi-nam!
    (JGS) It took 14 episodes, but he finally did it. Some fans might be disappointed, though. They’re dying to hear his first “I love you.”
    (PSH) Too bad Tae-kyung had to have a zit on his forehead when he made his grand declaration today. (runs off giggling)
    (JGS) What? You come back here, you little rascal. Come back or I’ll spank you!



    BUS STOP SCENE


    (Mi-nam sits unseeing, her mind replaying the earlier scene; when she realizes she did indeed hear the words “I like you” from Tae-kyung, her face lights up as though flowers are blooming all around her)
    (PD) Wait, wait. Shin-hye, don’t forget to hiccup as you’re smiling and giggling. Imagine you’ve just won 500 million won.
    (PSH) Aww, PD-nim, I’m more romantic than that. I’ll think of Geun-suk oppa, haha! Okay, I’m ready.
    (Tae-kyung observes Mi-nam from inside his car and smiles)
    (TK) She must have heard correctly. It’s too embarrassing to repeat myself.
    (Mi-nam’s laughter can be heard across the road; she slaps the bench and stamps her feet in glee; passersby think she’s loony; Tae-kyung’s car pulls up; he gestures for her to come to the car; he smiles; she blushes)


    CINEMA SCENE
    (JGS) Shin-hye, are you excited? You’re going to get a special treat tonight.
    (PSH) Ah, Oppa, don’t tease me. Anyway, you’re doing all the giving and I’m just receiving. Work hard, Oppa!
    (JGS) Want to practise now? As professionals, we should prepare well, right? Come here…
    (PSH) Oppa!
    (Mi-nam is asleep when she receives a call from Tae-kyung; he can’t believe that she can fall asleep after being told that he likes her; she ought to be awake and reliving that exquisite moment!)
    (MN) Hyungnim, we’re watching a movie at this hour?
    (TK) Don’t get any ideas. I asked you out because I need you to be my eyes.


    (inside the cinema, its couple seats mostly empty, Mi-nam holds Tae-kyung’s hand and leads him up the steps; she trips over the outstretched legs of a man with his girlfriend; a few seats away, a woman watches our couple intently)
    (MN) Are these seats okay?
    (TK) No, they’re too close to the screen.
    (MN) Okay, then is this last row okay?
    (TK) No, that’s too far back. Let’s go there. (he leads her down the steps)
    (MN) Hyungnim, you can see now?
    (TK) Go Mi-nam, you’re my eyes. Eyes don’t talk back.
    (the two finally sit down; in front of them a couple is necking away; Mi-nam yawns, overcome by sleepiness)
    (PD) Cut! Extra in the first row, why is your head turned toward Geun-suk? You’re supposed to be watching the movie! Retake!
    (Tae-kyung and Mi-nam fall asleep, still holding each other’s hands)


    (PD) Cut, CUT!! Extra over there, why are you standing up? Get down! 2nd AD, what in the world is going on? Does the extra know what she’s supposed to do?
    (2nd AD walks over to the woman; they exchange some words)
    (2nd AD) PD-nim, this extra thinks the scene will be more meaningful if she is sitting next to Tae-kyung.
    (PD) What? Has she become the Hong Sisters or the script supervisor? We’re wrapping this up. No ad-libs and no more NGs!
    (PSH) Oppa, did you see? It’s that nurse!
    (JGS) So? She’s working, you’re working, and I’m working. At this moment the script calls for me to be asleep and I’m taking advantage of it. Don’t wake me!


    (the movie ends; Tae-kyung and Mi-nam go out to the viewing deck of the building; she tells him that she feels refreshed after sleeping for two hours; he pretends the movie was all right; she has no idea he was fast asleep the entire time; the two talk about stars that can be seen and stars that are hidden; she tells him that things shaped like stars are everywhere; she can even use the vapor from her breath to draw a star)
    (MN) After my brother returns and I’m gone to a faraway place, I will look for stars and think of you.
    (TK) I will come and look for you often, to see how many stars you have collected.
    (Tae-kyung walks over to the edge of the deck to look at the view)



    (PD) Cut! Geun-suk, why did you jump suddenly?
    (JGS) I saw a ghostly reflection in the glass. Someone was smiling and staring at me from behind the glass doors!
    (everyone turns around; they see a familiar-looking woman scurrying away)
    (PD) That extra again? Good grief! 2nd AD, I don’t want that woman around anymore, understand? How many NGs have we had because of her? Don’t use her anymore!
    (as Tae-kyung is looking at the view, Mi-nam thinks about how much she is going to miss him, her brightest star, when she is gone; her eyes are wet)


    (TK) Go Mi-nam, should I show you some stars now?
    (he beckons for her to come over and pretends he is going to hit her face with his knuckles; as she braces herself in shock, he pulls her close and kisses her; they kiss for a long time; the 2nd AD stands guard behind the glass doors, making sure the woman extra is not around; he heaves a sigh of relief when the PD finally yells “It’s a wrap!”)
    (JGS) Shin-hye, rate that kiss.
    (PSH) Oppa!




    cr:http://thundiesprattle.com




    waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! thank you so much for this spazz worthy post teh gail.. yeba! ahahahhahaha *faints*

    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2794
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by bsjsucchini on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 11:59 pm

    @sis megz: Spazz to the max now sis megz.. kekeke.. Im glad you liked it..

    Im glad you're happy with it..and I love you too.. s2

    These are my favorite lines from the scene:
    (PSH) Aww, PD-nim, I’m more romantic than that. I’ll think of Geun-suk oppa, haha! Okay, I’m ready. minam
    (Tae-kyung observes Mi-nam from inside his car and smiles)
    (TK) She must have heard correctly. It’s too embarrassing to repeat myself.
    (Mi-nam’s laughter can be heard across the road; she slaps the bench and stamps her feet in glee; passersby think she’s loony; Tae-kyung’s car pulls up; he gestures for her to come to the car; he smiles; she blushes)

    *Shin hye's so cute here especially when she giggly slapped the bench.*



    (JGS) Shin-hye, rate that kiss.
    monkey kiss

    (PSH) Oppa! weeeeee

    *Btw you really focused on the kiss scene.. s1 well it's indeed a sweet kiss cheers..


    @sis khul: You're welcome sis..YEBA..


    Last edited by bsjsucchini on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

    ilovedrama91
    Regular Member

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1919
    Join date : 2011-10-07

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by ilovedrama91 on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:25 am

    hheehehe.. thats true!!!

    megz
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 252
    Points : 2135
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 25
    Location : India

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by megz on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:58 pm

    Ha ha sis gail!!!!

    Yes i really focussed on the kiss scene cos am obsessed with it...Its my next best BTS after truck scene...so lol i love it very much indeed......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kumawo!!! yo3 yo4 yo11 yo10

    aroc61
    Newbhie

    Posts : 10
    Points : 1881
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    GUEN SUK LAST CONCERT AT SEOUL (PSH AND YONG HWA AS GUEST

    Post by aroc61 on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:35 pm


    AM NOT KWONLEDGABLE IN POSTING A VIDEO SO MAY I REQUEST TO THOSE WHO ARE IN POSITION TO KI;NDLY DO IT.

    IN THIS VIDEO THE 3 ARE SINGING, SHIN HYE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TWO. THEN THERE IS PART THAT YONG HWA GIVE WAY TO GUEN SUK

    BY PUTTING HIS HAND ON SHINHYE SHOULDER, SO IN THIS VIDEO I CONCLUDE THAT YONG HWA KNEW THAT THERE IS

    SOMETHING GOING BETWEEN THE TWO.

    MAYBE FOR ME ANOTHER PROOF OF EVIDENCE THAT THEY HAVB A RELATIONSHIP.


    h17

    bsjsucchini
    Moderator

    Gender : Female Posts : 851
    Points : 2794
    Join date : 2011-09-02
    Location : PSHIFB Land

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by bsjsucchini on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:06 am

    @aroc61: I found the video and I the video that you're talking about is Sukkie's last FM in Seoul last 2010 with Shin Hye and Yong Hwas as guests..

    Yes, it's definitely a spazz vid@5:20 Yong Hwa let Sukkie to put his hand on her shoulder so yeah he really know that something is going on between them..at the ending Sukkie assisted Shin Hye and hold her hand as they go down the stage yo10


    credit to the uploader..thank you yo3

    jgslvspsh
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 154
    Points : 2074
    Join date : 2011-09-08

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by jgslvspsh on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

    mssweet821 wrote:
    jjj0810 wrote:good day shippers!

    i,ve been lurking here for a months now. first, i decided to keep silently reading all ur post and spazz all by myself. reason is don't know how i really express myself and how to post pics. here ( really i'm an idiot using computer ) i just want to share with you what i like the most in yab bts haha i can't hold myself into this. i like the most is the bed scene not the one where sukkie is soooo flirty with psh that was soooo over spazzing! i like the mos t is the one he fell asleep and when he wokes up he saw psh beside him. he pretends still sleepy and slowly went near of psh and voila! he almost buried shin hye! and i think he tried again to kiss shin hye. hahaha!!! sukkie was so naughty here! and psh can't do anything bt just laugh on sukkie's naughtiness because she likes it! keke even sukkie stole a kiss many times in her. hahaha!

    @Jjj0810 ,

    I love that too. So many bts of YAB to spazZ almost all the YAB BTS is worthy to watch it's look like Yab BTS is more favorite than the original story itself because on BTS we can see the true feelings they have ...just the body language and staring of each other weknow that there is something between them. That why till now we shipping them.

    @jjj0810
    @mssweet821

    cant' agree more, i love that too very very much, it's one of my fav bts.

    thank you megz, sis demi, sis pam, and everyone for this new topic. love it.

    jgslvspsh
    Regular Member

    Gender : Female Posts : 154
    Points : 2074
    Join date : 2011-09-08

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by jgslvspsh on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:09 pm

    weeeeee "rate the kiss" guen suk, you are really naughty but i love it, hahahahahah monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss monkey kiss

    Sponsored content

    Re: YAB BTS Reviews and Spazz

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am


      Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 10:22 am